The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to point out that this is my intellectual property. In fact everything I have submitted is my ideas and writings. So please enjoy it but also please respect my rights and remember if you think it might be worth using in a movie or a book please ask, we might be able to reach an agreement.

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Five (Part I) Cousin Cuisine...or Who’s On The Menu

This is over a year after the enslavement of Kinky’s family. Her mother was now divorced and the four of them lived within two miles of my new compound. Kinky actually stayed most of the time in the harem, rooming with Ellie. Crystal was a frequent visitor but she was only allowed to stay at her Aunt’s since she was still straight. She was not the only one but as my first failure, I had a special place in my lust for her. Basically I was still punishing her for not turning bi.

I was now independently wealthy no longer needing to work. Which is a good thing since fucking my slaves can be a fulltime occupation. I did have a company and an office, but it was mainly a place where I could employ my sex slaves and screw them to my hearts content without their family being the wiser. The trailer trash was now mine and I swear I will describe her conquest in the next chapter. I just felt I should address the taking of other relatives as long as we were dealing with incestuous relationships. Of course Kinky’s family was not the only one where I took mothers/daughters/sisters/etc., this deals with my wife’s relatives and mine.

The dictionary defines incest as sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that the law forbids them to marry. I believe in most states you can legally marry your second cousin. I take it to be defined by law as close family relationship stopping after first cousins. However, lets just assume that any sexual relationship with a cousin or niece discussed in the following chapter is incest.

* * *

I have a cousin Sarah I have always lusted after. Standing at 5′ 5″ in her bare and dainty feet she was a looker although few got past her DD chest. She was not fat but certainly not skinny with curves and a great ass. She is considerably younger, a good 19 years. You would think that I would consider her to be more of a niece, but since I dreamed of fucking nieces from both sides of the family, what difference did that make.

Sarah was married with four children. Yet somehow she managed to not only stay in shape but also looks hot and sexy. I guess that explains the four kids. Her husband can’t keep his hands off of her. I found out he actually can’t keep his fists off her, which is how she ended up in my office with a shiner, two sore ribs, and looking for help with a divorce lawyer. I not only promised her help but also was going to give her more than she realized. The problem was that I know her to well. Within a week he will weasel his way back into her heart and before you can say sprained wrist they would be back together. Until the next time he decided to teach her a lesson.

I swear that I had intended to leave family alone but I could see that something needed to be done. Now lets face facts, when it comes to women I am weak. I knew once I started up with relatives I would not be able to stop myself. There were just too many hot sexy female relatives to pass up once the balls got rolling.

I told Kinky to bring in a drink for Sarah. I included the special code word to let her know that it should be a special drink (think cum). She seemed surprised and briefly questioned her hearing and my intent. I affirmed that she heard correctly.

Soon after Sarah had her drink the changes were becoming obvious. Instead of holding on to me like a life raft she was pressing herself against me seeking greater contact with increased if confused passion. I let things go for a while and just as she raised her lips to mine I suggested a back rub. She said it was a great idea and would make her feel better.

She loved a good massage and I remember a time when she was eighteen and I was rubbing her back under her shirt, the feel of her skin, her little moans of pleasure while not sexual to her had gotten me hard and lusting for her. I had suggested that she remove her shirt to make it easier to massage her but she said she was fine. She did however undo her bra to allow better access to her back. Needless to say that combined with her continued moans had gotten me even harder. When I left to go home I whacked off twice thinking about her delicious body. I fascinated about somehow hypnotizing her and slowly removing her clothes until I was massaging first her large breast and jutting nipples, than her pussy getting her so hot that all she could do was beg me to take her. That I would give her post hypnotic suggestions bringing her back to me again and again despite any feeling of improprieties. Eventually I would have owned her completely body, mind and soul, especially her body. She would become my personal slut and serve me while pretending to be just another relative.

I excused myself to get the massage oil and told her to relax and stretch out on the day bed. When I entered the back room of my office. Basically it was a daytime sex spa with a four-poster, King size bed and a few extras, for my entertainment. I called for Rachelle and explained what I wanted. She supplied me with a bottle of ever full edible massage oil. This oil had several properties, the first of which is that it would only effect woman. While it would not actually hypnotize a woman it would make them 100 percent suggestible to anything I said to them while massaging the oil in. When I stopped, so did the suggestibility. Of course they would follow any and all suggestions I gave them. It was also a mild aphrodisiac. I wished that it only worked for me. If anyone else were to use it, it would just be massage oil. I also requested that it not stain, would always feel warm, heat up a little as it was rubbed in, and had a pleasant if neutral scent.

When I returned Sarah was on her stomach, her shirt draped neatly over the edge of the sofa. I had forgot she had received some cum. However, if I did not give her any commands my fantasy would be allowed to unfold. I squirted some of the oil onto her back.

She was surprised and expecting a cold sensation. “You could give a girl a warning. I guess you must have been warming it up that’s probably what took you so long.”

“Do you like the feel of the oil rubbing into your back, Sarah? You feel relaxed already. Just let me take over for you. Rub that stress away.”

She moaned in appreciation and with a certain level of lust. “I feel relaxed. You take over for me. Rub my stress away.” She responded.

“You might want to remove your bra Sarah. The oil will not stain it but it will get oily. Its OK, you are perfectly comfortable with me. You feel fine being topless with me rubbing your body.”

She sat up briefly removing her bra and tossing it on her top. “I am comfortable with you. I do not mind being topless with you.” She lay back down and I continued to massage her back.

“This feels great. I can massage you whenever I want. You love to get a rub down from me. You love it when I touch you. In fact you wouldn’t mind if I massaged your whole body, not just your back. You trust me completely.”

“This feels great I love it. You can massage me whenever you want. Would you mind massaging my whole body?”

“Are you sure Sarah?”

“Of course I trust you completely and besides I love it when you touch me.”

After I finished with her shoulders I moved down to her legs, concentrating on her thighs. The whole time I rubbed her I was making suggestions. She began to moan and parted her legs as I concentrated on her inner thighs. “You would like me to massage your ass. You should ask me to pull down your panties and give your cheeks some attention.”

“Would you please remove my panties and give my ass some much needed attention. I can’t believe I just said that, but would you please?”

As I rubbed and kneaded her ass I could not only hear her squishy pussy but I could both see and smell her excitement. I was glad she kept her ass clean. Her moans increased in volume and she began to move in rhythm with my hands. She let loose a loud moan and a cry of satisfaction as she came. I could tell even as far-gone as she was that she was embarrassed and would have gotten up if I had not told her to relax as I once again manipulated her delicious ass cheeks.

“What’s wrong Sarah? Remember you can tell me anything and you trust me completely.”

“I trust you and I know I can tell you anything but I just came.”

“So?’

“It’s wrong. Your married. I’m married. Were cousins.”

“That doesn’t bother you”

“That doesn’t bother me?” She said with less assurance than I expected.

“Just enjoy the pleasure. You like me to touch you. You like me to stimulate you. You need me to caress you. I can put my hands wherever I want.”

“I enjoy the pleasure. I like it when you touch you. You stimulate me. I need you to caress me. You can put you hands wherever you want.” She responded with growing enthusiasm. Perhaps it was the second orgasm she was about to have.

“Your breasts need my attention. Your pussy needs more than just my touch. You want me to use my mouth on you. You need me to use my mouth, my lips, my tongue, my teeth.”

She rolled over spreading her legs. “Please I need you. Suck my tits. Finger my pussy. Do whatever you want.”

I squirted oil on to her luscious mounds and began to massage her breast and pull at her nipples. Just before I lowered my mouth to the first of her enormous cinnamon nipples I added oil to her pussy juices and placed my hand in her and alternating between fingering her and stimulating her clit. I certainly enjoyed the flavor of her skin with the oil. She moaned and had several more orgasms before I descended to her waiting, eager, lower lips. The combination of her pussy juices and the oil were a phenomenal flavor. I might even have Rachelle alter the oil so that continued application will permanently add the flavor enhancing properties of the oil to a women’s body. After a good ten or fifteen minutes I raised myself over her, dropping my pants and oiling up my monstrous steel hard rod. She had no idea how big I was but would find out soon.

As far-gone as she was she actually stopped me. “This is wrong.” She said trying without success to get out from under me.

I was not going to stop now. I rubbed my oil-covered cock on the out side of her soaking cunt. “You want me to fuck you. You need me to fuck you. Once my cock enters your pussy you will never again be able to deny me access to you or your body.”

She looked into my eyes. “I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. But if I do I am afraid I will never be able to deny you. I will make my body and myself available to you whenever you want. You’re my cousin. I want you so badly but I know somehow if we do this I will never be able to stop.”

I shifted a two or three inches sunk into her. I stiffened and held myself off of her. “Do you really want me to stop? If that is what you really want than I will try.”

She moved her legs up trapping me drawing me into her. She looked up and said. “It’s to late. Once you were inside of me it was to late. Even if we stop now I would pursue you for the rest of my life trying to seduce you and have you.” Even as she said this she was maneuvering to draw me further inside her. “Please don’t make me beg. Please just fuck me. Take me. Make me yours.”

Being a gentleman I could not deny her request and plunged deep into her thrusting with a growing urgency as she dug her nails into my back. We came together. She dug her nails in further drawing blood.

While I lay with her my oil covered cock still deep inside massaging the inside of her hot tight pussy I said. “You feel no guilt. This is the right thing. You will never regret what we just did nor will do so in the days and years to come. Your lust will grow as will your love. Within just a few months I will have become the only one for you. You will dedicate yourself to pleasing me. Your husband John has no power over you. You feel no fear or love for him. Now relax and sleep, there is no need to consciously remember what I just said. Or any other instructions I may give you in the future while I massage this oil onto or into your body. You will wake when I pinch your nipples.”

She responded her eyes closing as she spoke: “I am not afraid of John anymore. He has no power over me and I will not allow him to harm me again. I feel no guilt over what we did, this is the right thing for both you and me. I don’t regret what we did and before long you will be the only one for me and I will exist to please you. I won’t remember that you told me to be this way.” With that she dropped off and was sound asleep.

I disengaged myself from my new slave to be. Leaving her to sleep, I made arrangements through normal channels for her divorce and a place to stay. When she awakes I will tell her I am going to give her a temporary job until she can get back on her feet. This should give me the access to complete her brainwashing. I made special arrangements with Rachelle to repay John for his actions. Now you might think I am a hypocrite but I can’t stand men or women that hurt others just for the sake of giving them pain. I find it hard to believe that Sarah enjoyed the beatings she got. Unfortunately I think she was one of those girls that believed she either deserved that kind of treatment or that her husband had the right to treat her like that. I may plan on making her my sex toy but by the time I am through with her she will be more independent than she has been for the last eight years.

I would also protect her four daughters from that SOB. Giving them a chance to reach their adulthood in a relatively sane environment. If, when they have finished college and they are beautiful, I might even persuade some of them to join their mother in what will have become her lifelong vocation. But that is for maybes and the future.

With the arrangements made and after a little clean up I gently pinched Sarah’s still jutting nipples. She awoke with a smile on her face. I had been expecting it to be a wanton one but was happy with the greeting. I told her of my arrangements including a place for them to live, with security gates. I also described what was to happen that day to get her and the girls safely out with their belongings and bodies safe and intact. Sarah started to dress but I delayed her saying she had more than an hour before she needed to go. Her pride was keeping her from excepting a job from me so I said that her breast might looked a little dry and offered to oil them for her.

She said: “You don’t actually think my breast look dry and you could always use your mouth to moisten them but if you want to oil them feel free. Before you do that could I have my panties? I would feel better if I were wearing some kind of covering.”

“I don’t know where they are I looked all over for them while you slept. They’re just nowhere to be found. But I just happen to have a pair that I was going to return to the store.” With that I pulled out a skimpy, lacy, translucent, thong.

“I would feel more dressed wearing nothing.” She laughed but slid them on and pirouetted, showing me how they looked.

I had her sit on my lap, my already hardening cock covered by a loose fitting pair of shorts that could be easily moved aside to enter her wet pussy. I began to rub the oil into every portion of her luscious tits. “You will take the job. You will go along with all of the arrangements I have made.”

She was already moaning in response to my manipulation of her breast. “I will take the job. I will go along with all of the arrangements you have made.”

“You will find yourself dressing in a very provocative manner for work. At first you will tell yourself it is a way of showing your independence. However, eventually you will begin to admit to yourself that you are dressing for me. When you have fully realized this you will begin to not only wear sexier clothing around me you will begin to act more sexually aggressive towards me.”

“I will find dress in a very provocative manner for work. At first I will believe it is a way of showing my independence. However, eventually I will admit to myself that I am dressing for you. When I have fully realized this I will not only wear sexier clothing around you, but I will begin to act more sexually aggressive towards you.” Her moans began to grow deeper and she made every effort to increase the contact of my cock with her nether regions. I slipped out pulled her new thong aside, reoiled my crankshaft and drove it into her as deep as I could go. With a moan of pleasure she took all of me alternating between lifting up and plunging down to fill herself with me. I gave her some additional instructions, than just enjoyed the ride.

Two months later Sarah had progressed to the point where she was practically as much a slave as my other girls. All during that time I had not allowed or forced her to drink my cum. She had an aversion based on her soon to be ex-husband’s actions, which included almost suffocating her while forcing her to drink and taste his cum. Apparently the taste was atrocious. She had actually indicated she would try but I wanted her to be completely mine before the impact of drinking my love juices took its full affect on her.

* * *

I realize this is a long chapter but it all has to do with my sexual relations with my blood and marital relations.

* * *

Chapter Five (Part II) Cousin Cuisine...or Who’s On The Menu

There are three nieces in our extended family that I feel are worth my time. Each of my wife’s sisters has a daughter just ripe for the plucking. My stepsister, who holds no attraction for me, has a daughter, who does. Now, these are typical late teen girls. Tight bodies, sexy clothes and supposedly no awareness of the impact this has on the opposite sex. Now I get along with my nieces. Their mothers all say they are self-centered little bitches but I have not had that experience. In order to protect the names of the innocent (or no longer innocent) I will assign each girl a pseudonym. This took place during the summer while I was still working on Sarah. Abby and Betty were college girls and Cinndy was starting at State in the fall. They all attended different universities so if I wanted to get them all at once I had to do it before fall classes.

The one thing I liked about these girls that despite the differences in personalities coloring and body types they all three had two things in common, they all looked great in a bikini and with D-cup being the minimum bust size.

They tended to spend a lot of time at my new house with the new pool surrounded by a 12-foot high privacy wall. They could tan there in relative privacy and enjoy a good swim when called for. I used a wish to arrange a hot summer day perfect for tanning and just the four of us alone at the pool. A second wish adjusted the oil so that it acted as excellent tanning oil as well. Rachelle also altered the scent so that if a woman breathed the scent in they would specifically wish that I rubbed the oil in.

The girls were settled in around the pool on their tanning loungers. I was in the house pretending to work while giving them privacy. Abby walked in with the expected (and arranged by the first wish) request.

“Uncle, could you do a niece a favor? I somehow forgot my tanning oil and I really don’t want to use the other girls’ oil, I don’t like the smell, or want to go home to get mine.”

“Well...I have a massage oil that is supposed to be good for tanning. Let me see if I can find it. You can tell me if it smells OK.” I pretended to look around for it and then presented the open bottle to her with a flourish. “Here, take a good deep whiff. Tell me if you think this is good for you.”

Abby leaned forward giving me a great shot of her cleavage. “It smells wonderful! Yummy! Let me smell it some more.” As she inhaled that special scent a second and then a third time.

I gave her the bottle and indicated that she should run along. Then I pretended to return to my work. I could feel her standing behind me and hear her moving from one foot to the other. “Is everything OK Abby?”

“Sure, everything is great only...could you come out to the pool and put the oil on me? Please. I can’t really reach all of my back anyways.” She pleaded with just the hint of a pout.

“OK. I wanted to get in a swim anyway but I did not want to disturb you girls. Just give me a sec to put on my suit and I will be more than happy to rub oil anywhere you want me to.”

“Anywhere?” She asked with just a little smile. “Be careful what you promise, you don’t know what I might ask for.”

I was soon outside ready to begin my conquest of three girls at once. I knew I would have to be careful how I worded my suggestions.

I sat in a chair next to Abby and began to rub the oil into her back. “You forgot to undo your top Abby. Would you like me to untie the straps so that you do not have any tan lines?”

“...Yes...OK...that’s a good idea.”

“I bet it feels good to have someone else rub the oil in nice and relaxing.”

“Yessss.”

“You don’t have to answer Abby I am just talking to hear myself talk. Just relax and enjoy the oil and the massage. I will put the oil on and you just lay there and let yourself relax, let go.” I continued to rub the oil in, mostly silent, although I could tell the oil was beginning to work on her libido and I added a few words. “Enjoy Abby, just enjoy but don’t go to sleep. I have to ask you a question. Do you want me to oil your legs or would you prefer to do it yourself?”

“You...please...you.” As she said this she spread her legs slightly and I could almost smell her arousal.

At that point Betty and Cinndy got up and came over.

“What’s that smell?”

“The oil?”

“How come Abby gets that oil massaged into her back?”

“What about us?”

“Girls, girls, relax, if the two of you want oil all you have to do is ask.” But when I got up to go take care of one of them Abby half sat up almost losing her top. “Don’t worry Abby. I will take care of you. Just lay down and wait for me to put more oil on you.” I said as I put some more oil on her and guided her to lie down on her lounger. “Now which of you wants to go first.”

“Me.”

“Me”

“OK Cinndy, you are the oldest so you can go next, than Betty.”

“Lie down Cinndy, on your belly. Just relax and I will grease you up with the best tanning oil around.” She gave me a look that said the word grease did not appeal to her but she immediately relaxed as I began to oil her back up. In fact she was more responsive (than Abby) to that stimulating part of the oil and soon began to moan with pleasure as I worked the oil and a few commands into her.

“Something is wrong here.” Betty said with a fear creeping into her voice. She began to get up holding her unattached top to her huge chest.

“Nothing is wrong. Nothing at all. Cinndy is enjoying the oil and has no desire to move or listen to anyone but me.”

“Get up Cinndy, Abby! You have to get up right now. Some thing is wrong. He has done something to you. It must be that oil.”

“They won’t move Betty. They will stay right where they are. The oil has put them completely under my control. Why don’t you just relax and let me put some oil on you.”

“But you just started on Cinndy. She should be able to get up and run. Come on Cinndy, run!” She almost shouted. When she could see that neither girl moved Betty began to inch away, still holding her top. “I’ll get help. I’ll get help and save you girls.”

“They don’t want help. They want to do whatever I tell them. In fact both of them want me to do other things to them. Soon you will to.” I was up now as well ready to chase her down.

She took off running. Instead of heading for the house she went for the gate. I ran after her but I had one advantage I knew the gate was locked. She was struggling one handed (the other was still holding her top in place) with the lock as I came up behind her.

I grabbed her around the waist. She started to scream. I put my other hand over her mouth. I whispered in her ear. “Stand still. Don’t move. Put both your hands against the wall.” As she did this her top slid to the ground, as I planned, and I moved my oil covered left hand from her waist to her left breast. “I am going to take my hand off of your mouth you will not scream or talk, you will not move your feet or your hands.” I moved my other oiled hand to her right breast. While she kept her hands and feet in place after less than a minute Betty was pushing her ass into my crotch.

“Now Betty, you will remain calm. When I say so you will return to your chair. You will watch me turn the other girls into my sexual slaves. You will say and do nothing, except play with yourself. Do you understand?”

“You can talk now.”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Lets go back to the other girls now.” I returned with her to the chairs. However, before I started on the girls I rubbed some additional oil and reinforced my commands. I did not want Betty to cause me any more grief. I then instructed the other girls to ignore Betty and to not find anything unusual about what I was doing to either of them.

I went back to Abby and began to oil up her legs. I told her that she should respond to my statements now. As you can tell commands worked fine, but were not the fun I was looking for. As I worked on both her thighs I could hear her pussy squish and could now tell for sure that scent of feminine arousal. “Abby, you really enjoy having me massage you and want me to continue.”

“I really enjoy this massage could you keep doing it even after the oil is all over my legs and back.”

“Now, Abby both of the other girls want my attention. Even if you would prefer me to concentrate on you.”

“I really would like you to just take care of me, but I understand that the other girls need your attention too.”

“That’s a good girl. Now why don’t you lay here until I am ready to do your front?” I could tell she was almost ready to come and I wanted to control her pace.

“I’ll be a good girl and wait until your ready to oil my front.”

I was just getting up when I noticed her slipping her hand between her legs to get herself off. I put my hands on her shoulders and whispered. “Wait, not yet, wait.” She pulled her hand away with obvious reluctance and a sigh, then proceeded to lay there and enjoy the sun and whatever fantasies she might be imagining.

I looked over at Betty. She was playing with her pussy and pulling at her oily nipples. I put some additional oil on her boobs and instructed her to continue playing and watching the girls, and me but to focus on me.

“Cinndy, would you like me to finish putting oil on your back and start on your legs?”

“Well...how about just the back. I feel uncomfortable with you rubbing my legs. It seems wrong...sexual. If you know what I mean.”

“Of course, of course Cinndy. I understand perfectly. But you wouldn’t mind if say Betty rubbed oil onto your legs, would you?” As I was speaking I began to oil her back again, both stimulating and manipulating her.

“No. No. I guess I would not be bothered by Betty doing it”

“Than it should not bother you if I do it.”

“I guess it would be OK if you oiled my legs.”

“In fact you would prefer if I did it. You would prefer me over anyone else.”

“Anyone? Even my boyfriend?”

“Anyone, even your boyfriend. Would you like me to oil up your legs Cinndy?”

“Yes, please. I think I prefer that you massaged oil onto my legs.”

“Is there anyone else you would prefer massage oil into your legs or back than me?”

“...No. I prefer you over everyone.”

“You really enjoy the feel of my hands on your body.”

“I really enjoy the feel of your hands on my le...body.” She moaned in response.

“You like me to touch you.”

“I like you to touch me.”

“You like me to caress you.”

“I like you to caress me.”

“You get sexually aroused whenever there is any physical contact between us.”

“I get...I get aroused when we touch.”

“You get sexually aroused whenever there is any physical contact between us.”

“I get aroused whenever there is any physical contact between us.”

“You get sexually aroused whenever there is any physical contact between us.” I repeated for the third time emphasizing my statement with some deep massage of her inner thighs eliciting a moan.

“I get sexually aroused whenever there is any physical contact between us.”

“Again.”

“I get sexually aroused whenever there is any physical contact between us.”

“Your boyfriend does not get you sexually aroused.”

“He is a good lover, why doesn’t he get me aroused?”

“Your boyfriend does not get you sexually aroused.”

“My boyfriend does not get me sexually aroused.”

“I am the only one who gets you sexually aroused.”

“You are the only one who gets me sexually aroused. But you’re my uncle. This can’t be right. How could this happen?”

“You have felt drawn to me for a long time. You tried to fight it. Even got a boyfriend. But you can’t fight it anymore. You must give into your lust and desire.”

“I tried to fight it. I really did, but I can’t help myself I want you. I will not fight this anymore.”

“There is nothing wrong with wanting me.”

“There is nothing wrong with wanting you.”

“There is nothing wrong with desiring me.”

“There is nothing wrong with desiring you.”

“There is nothing wrong with loving me.”

“There is nothing wrong with loving you.”

I told Cinndy again that her now ex-boyfriend was of no importance that she needed to concentrate on her one true love. She needed to convince me that making love to her was not only right but also necessary. I than told her to relax and wait for me to tell her to turn over.

* * *

I took Betty over to a corner and had her sit on my lap while I discussed the situation with her. Of course I was oiling her delicious breast. “What do you think Betty? Is it going well?”

“You bastard! You are the most evil person I have ever met. One day you will get yours.” I had told her we could talk honestly. In fact I had instructed her to be completely honest.

“That may be but I don’t think it will be today. Now be honest, despite how terrible and despicable you might find me, are you turned on by what I am doing to the other girls?”

“Yes, damn you. Yes.”

I slid my hands to her bikini ties and began to undo them and oil her ass. I pushed her crotch into my hard cock at first she struggled but in seconds she was pushing against me eagerly. “What would you like me to do to you right now? Be honest.”

“I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside me. I hate you.”

“Good. Good. Now listen carefully. We are going to go back to the other girls. You are commanded to fantasize about me fucking those girls. You will spend half your time fantasizing about the two of us, but until I say otherwise you are not allowed to have an orgasm unless you are fantasizing about me fucking one of the other girls. Do you understand?”

“YES!”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, you son of a bitch.”

“Say yes master.”

“Yes master.”

* * *

I returned to Abby. She was behind the other girls now. I needed to get her up to speed. I told her it was time for her to roll over so that I could do her front. When she did so her top fell to the ground. I quickly moved to pick it up and toss it to the side.

“That’s not fair.” Abby said with a pout as she covered her round globs with her hands. “What am I supposed to do hold my hands over my breast the whole time.”

I began to rub the oil onto her feet and calves. “No. There is no need to cover your tits with your hands.”

“There is no need to cover my...t tits. But won’t they get sunburned?”

“You can ask me to put the oil all over your tits so they do not burn. In fact you would like me to spend some time rubbing the oil all over your tits. You want me to do a good job really massaging that oil into your tits and nipples.”

“My tits need a lot of oil to keep from burning. Would you massage oil all over and into my tits? Please? Take your time I do not want to get burnt nipples.”

I moved up to her globs ass she moved her hands. I put a lot of oil on my hands and all over her firm young knockers. I began to rub and massage her tits, pulling at her nipples every few seconds. Soon I was pinching and pulling harder on those dark nips of hers. Once again I could smell her wetness as her excitement grew.

“Abby, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No. I broke up with my boyfriend about four weeks ago.”

“Why? You can tell me Abby. You can tell me anything. You will feel free to confide in me and be honest about your true feelings.”

“I guess I can tell you. I feel I can tell you anything. The fact is he wanted sex. He was getting really aggressive wanting to feel me up all the time grabbing my ass and my tits. Well the last time we were out he had my shirt undone and had been playing with my nipples when he went below and began to undo my pants and try to get under my panties. That was it, I stopped him and broke up with him”

“Why didn’t you want to have sex with him? Are you saving yourself for marriage? Do you find men in general undesirable? I would really like to know.”

She giggled. “No I like men. I lost my virginity three years ago. That was the whole problem. It wasn’t great but once we started my boyfriend at the time wanted it all the time and without protection. Well, when I thought I got pregnant I freaked out. It turned out I wasn’t but that was it. I swore of sex until I was ready for a complete relationship.” She moaned with pleasure as I continued to pull and knead at her breast.

She continued. “Right now I am thinking I might have been a little hasty. I’ve had more pleasure this afternoon than in my life to date. Perhaps if the right guy had taken my virginity I would have enjoyed sex a lot more than I did. It’s to bad you’re my Uncle, because I’m feeling really horny right now.” She admitted with just the trace of a blush.

“It does not matter that I am your uncle you enjoy what I am doing and you want it to continue.”

“Actually, right now I don’t care that you’re my Uncle, just keep doing what your doing. Of course later I will feel guilty and be embarrassed.” She added with her enforced honesty I had instilled.

“You will not feel guilty or embarrassed. It is not something you would tell people but you like what I am doing and want it to continue.”

“I wouldn’t tell anyone but you, but I really enjoy what your doing and I want you to do it again and again.”

“Your nipples are really hard now and will probably stay that way until they get some attention from my mouth.”

“Ummmm. My nipples are so hard.”

“Would you like me to suck and nibble at them Abby? I should warn you once I do that your nipples would always want my attention, forever. In fact whenever you are near me after being separated for more than six hours they will become hard and be ready and needy for my attention. Also, I will be the only man they will respond to.”

“They will? I really want you to suck and nibble on my nipples but I’m not sure having nipples needing your attention all the time is such a good idea. Also, someday I might get married and I would want to enjoy what my husband did to them. Wouldn’t I?”

“Perhaps. But your nipples are getting really hard. In fact, they need my attention so much they are actually beginning to hurt. Also, the longer you wait the greater power they will give me over you.”

“Yikes! My nipples really are beginning to hurt. Maybe you should take care of them.” Than after some hesitation. “What do you mean by power over me?” She asked with a hint of fear.

“It means that all I would need to do would be to start pulling at your nipples, even through your clothing, at you would pretty much go along with any suggestion I made. In fact you are pretty much at that point now. If I said say, undo your strings on your bikini bottoms, you would.”

“I really don’t like the sound of that.” As she spoke she undid the ties on her bikini.

“It is a little late for that, look what you just did.”

She looked down startled and attempted to sit up. “Perhaps we should stop. We should stop right now! Please stop touching my nipples!” She said with growing anxiety.

I continued to pinch and pull at her nipples as I said. “Just relax and sit back. I am going to put oil all over your body, including your pussy and you will enjoy it. You will make no attempt to get up, leave or to stop me and you will enjoy it.” With that I withdrew my hands and got more oil. I began to rub oil onto her legs. Not making any additional statements.

“I’m relaxed, but my nipples still need to be sucked. I am not sure what to do. Please tell me what to do.” She pleaded.

“I can’t do that. You asked me to stop you will have to ask me to suck your tits and nibble on those very hard and needy nips of yours.”

“But if I do you said they would be yours. I don’t want my nipples to belong to you. They are mine I want to control my body. That’s why I dumped my boyfriend. I don’t want to be controlled by my body, I want to be the one in control.”

“That’s fine with me. But like I said the longer you wait the more I will be able to control you with your nipples and the more I play with them the more you will want me to control you. You will have no choice. Or perhaps I should say that will be what you must even need to choose.” All the while I continued to rub the oil into her body.

“I don’t want to give anyone that much power over me but the longer I wait the more power you will have. Can I just fight the need and get past it?”

“I am sorry you are already past that point Abby. You will beg me to suck your nipples!” I said as I rubbed oil all over and in her naked and very wet pussy. She was actually very bushy and apparently only trimmed for the bathing suit.

“Please suck my nipples, suck them now, please.” She begged.

“I will have to continue to finger your clit as I do so.”

“Anything. Just do it now.” She had a number of orgasms as I sucked and bit her nipples, which were now jutting out over an inch from her chest. I squeezed her clit but held off licking her out. I wanted her to really need me. When I finished I told her it was time to go home. She should go home shower relax and have a nice nap while she dreamed of what I had done to her. I further instructed her to return later that evening dressed with the subconscious attempt to seduce me. Her final instruction before I allowed her to dress was to shave her pussy bare. I generally like some hair but she had way too much. I decided she should be clean for me down below.

* * *

“So Betty.” I said as I put more oil all over her tits. “Do you think it is going well?”

“May I speak my mind?”

“Of course you can just do it quietly and don’t forget to call me master.”

“Well, I want to fuck your brains out you son of a bitch, master.”

“Of course you do slave and no more name calling.”

“Yes master.” She said reluctantly.

“Do you have any questions for me, my little pet?”

“What do you intend to do next? Abby’s tits are yours and she will do anything you tell her to do, all you need is access to them which she will be willing to give you every six hours or so. Cinndy could care less about her boyfriend now and is fixated on fucking you. As for me I want you and I want to watch you take them, even if I hate you while you are doing it.”

“Well we can take care of that right now.” I said with a leer.

“What are you going to do next?”

I put my oily fingers into her dripping hole and said. “YOU are falling in love with me.”

“I am falling in love with you.”

“You like me to enslave other girls, especially if you get to watch. Each time it happens you will love me and desire me even more.”

“No, I don’t want to, please don’t make me like that. I don’t want to be that way. I don’t want to be that kind of person. Please I will do anything, become anything Please don’t make like that. Please.” She begged with tears in her eyes.

“You like me to enslave other girls, especially if you get to watch. Each time it happens you will love me and desire me even more. You will be more than happy to help me enslave others. You want to help me turn every good looking girl you know into my army of sluttish whores.” With each word I squeezed her clit causing multiple orgasms.

“I like it when you enslave girls, especially if I help and watch. Each time I help my love and desire for you will grow. I will help you enslave others. I want to help you turn every girl I know into your sluttish whores.” Even as she spoke the tears dried.

While she did not look evil she certainly looked at me with complete adoration. “You are ready now. Go into the house, strip, shower, and await me naked in the bedroom.”

“Can’t I watch you finish off Cinndy? I promise to be quiet.” She pleaded.

“You can fanaticize about it but I want her to think she is seducing me.” I patted her tight ass as she pouted and walked off to follow her orders.

* * *

“Cinndy, its time to do your front. But before we do I want you to remove the remainder of your bathing suit and I will oil your entire body. However, you will not be aware of anything being different or out of the ordinary. When I tell you to respond to my directions you will without being fully aware of our discussion.” I rubbed oil onto various parts of her front and when I started on her tits I told her to respond but to remain unaware of the discussion.

“You want me.”

I want you.” She moaned.

“I am the only one who gets you sexually aroused.”

“You are the only one who gets me sexually aroused.”

“Your pussy gets wet whenever you think about me.”

“My pussy gets wet whenever I think about you.”

“Your pussy gets all tingly when you hear my name.”

“My pussy gets all tingly when I hear your name.”

“When I say your name your nipples will harden and you will be filled with a need for me.”

“My nipples will get hard and I will need you, whenever you say my name.”

“You want to seduce me.”

“I want to seduce you.”

“You need to seduce me.”

“I need to seduce you.”

“You want to suck on my cock.”

“I want your cock in my mouth, I want to lick and suck it.” She licked her lips.

“You want to taste my cum and you will love it.”

“I know that your cum will be delicious, I can’t wait to taste it.

I was a little surprised at the adlib but continued on. “You want me to lick your pussy.” I transferred my hand to her well-trimmed cunt spreading her legs.

“I want you to lick my hot wet pussy.”

“You want my cock in your twat.”

“I want your cock in my soaking hot twat.”

I continued on for a while reinforcing both my current and previous commands. I then told her to sleep for a while. When she awoke she would don her suit and go in search me with seduction on her mind. She was not to take no for an answer. She was to be aggressive to the point of almost using force. However, once I began to fuck her she would become submissive and eager to please. Agreeing to anything I asked ass long as I would agree to continue to fuck her.

* * *

I decided I was horny. I had a naked slave waiting for me in the bedroom eager to be fucked. Plus I wanted to finish off Betty’s independence, ending any possibility of her making a bid for freedom. After all I had the other two who would think they had some vestige of freedom (at least for a while). I also had some ideas for further adjustments to her personality. So I took the oil with me and headed to the “Master” bedroom.

* * *

I walked into the bedroom to find Betty’s naked ripe body sprawled on the bed with her fingers working vigorously at her clit. Her pupils were dilated from what I could see through her half closed eyelids. A moan escaped her before she noticed me she quickly removed her fingers from her twat. Not sure what to do with them she put her hand near but not covering her tits.

“Smell your fingers Betty.” She hesitated than preceded to take a whiff. “Lick and suck your fingers clean, Slave.” This time she failed to obey her master, which I than said; she reluctantly put her fingers in her mouth and licked and sucked each one. I sat on the bed beside her squirted oil all over her pussy and began to rub and finger her love canal.

“Betty, you will repeat each order I am about to give you. Any failure will result in no sex or orgasms for one year with you remaining on the brink of one the whole time. I doubt you would remain sane for more than a few weeks let alone a year. So I would be careful to obey. Since I am demanding a lot you may have an orgasm with every third response. Do you understand Slave?”

“Yes Master, your Slave understands.”

“I am to be obeyed without question.”

“You are to be obeyed without question.”

“I am to be served with enthusiasm.”

“You are to be served with enthusiasm.”

“I am the Master, you are the slave.”

“You are the (moan, oh, oh) Master, I am the slave.”

“You will go where I tell you to go.”

“I will go where you tell you to go.”

“You will act as I tell you to act.”

“I will act as you tell you to act.”

“You will do whatever I tell you to do.”

“I will do whatever you (insert orgasm here) tell you to do.”

“You will become whatever I tell you to become.”

“I will become whatever you tell me to become.”

“You will believe whatever I tell you to believe.”

“I will believe whatever you tell me to believe.”

“You will think what I tell you to think.”

“I will think what you tell me to think (and here).”

“You will feel what I tell you to feel.”

“I will feel what you tell me to feel.”

“You will desire what I tell you to desire.”

“I will desire what you tell me to desire.”

“You will love whom I tell you to love.”

“I will love (moan again) whom you tell me to love.”

“You exist to serve and please me in any way I desire.”

“I exist to serve and please you in any way you desire.”

“You are loyal to me above all else.”

“I am loyal to you above all else.”

“You belong to me body, mind, and soul.”

“I belong to you body, mind, and soul.” This one triggered a much stronger orgasm than the previous ones.

“Your body exists for my pleasure.”

“My body exists for your pleasure.”

“Your mind exists to serve and please your master.”

“My mind exists to serve and please my master.”

“Your soul is mine.”

“My soul is yours.” Once again she came hard and long.

I repeated those instructions three times for permanency. Than removing my fingers I plunged mouth first into her soaking pussy nibbling at her clit licking and sucking her juices. She repeated the last three phrases accompanied by continued orgasms. I lifted myself above her a plunged my enormous cock into her yearning pussy. I came again and again (five times) with out pulling out. I left her barely conscious body and showered for Cinndy. When I got out she was asleep with her hand between her legs.

* * *

Chapter Five (Part III) Cousin Cuisine...or Who’s On The Menu

I was sitting, “working” in my home office when Cinndy walked into the room. Her lust was apparent from both the sight and scent of her. She was back in her bikini with her nipples poking through the fabric of her top. She sat on the couch and asked me to join her. I went over and sat close to her but not to close, I was still pretending to be the older male relative who, if he had any, showed no lust for his hot to trot niece.

She leaned in giving me a good shot of her cleavage. “Do you think I’m Pretty? I really need to know.”

“You are very attractive...and pretty. I am sure that any boy would be more than happy to date you. You must have your choice of boys.”

“But I don’t want any of those boys.” She said with a pout as she edged closer so that I could feel the heat of her body.

“It’s OK if you are into girls Cinndy. I am very liberal, if that’s what turns you on. Just why are we having this conversation?”

She giggled and responded with her voice dropping to a more sultry tone. “I’m not interested in girls or boys. I am interested in men, to be precise one man in particular.”

I cleared my throat than acted as if I would inch away. At this point she was practically in my lap. “Again, why are we having this discussion?”

She pushed her tits against me than reach took my hands and placed them on her ass. She placed her moist delicious lips within fractions of an inch from my face and breathed out her hot sweet breath directly into mine. “Because you’re the man I am interested in.” She moved that fraction and kissed my lips sliding her tongue in moan with delight as I responded to her aggression.

“But I’m your Uncle. Are you sure this is what you want? What about your parents and my wife?” I asked in pretence of concern.

“This is none of my parents business. I know that you screw other women; I’ve heard my parents talk about it. They don’t seem to mind and they said your wife seems OK with it. So...I think you have room for another mistress or so.”

“Just how long do you intend to be my “mistress”?” I asked as I kissed her again.

Cinndy shifted her body straddling my legs pressing her cunt right into my obvious erection. “For as long as you will have me. I want only you and that is all I want.”

“Well I don’t have any real need for a mistress.” I said as I pushed up against her clit letting her feel my desire for her.

“But I need you!” She interrupted with a pout.

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t fuck you until you faint. I just said I don’t need a mistress, but I do have a position that you can fill and I am happy to fill in your hot little hole.”

She undid her top and pressed her naked tits in closer. With a husky voice, between nibbling on my ear she breathed: “Just what position do you have in mind? I like this position. We’re just wearing too much clothes. Or I can get on my knees and you can take me from behind, in my pussy, I would need to build up to getting it in the ass I am still a virgin there.”

“Both positions sound great and I have some ideas for a few others. However, the position I am offering you is that of sex slave.”

“S Sex Slave.” She pulled back but not to far as I still held her butt. “I don’t recall offering that.” She snuggled back in close and licking my throat and ears. “I think you need a nice young mistress with big jugs like I have.” She pushed up her tits bringing a nipple up to my mouth.

“You may be right, but that is the only job I’m offering.” I grabbed up her nipple in my mouth sucking and biting gently at it teasing it to even greater hardness. Dropping that one and shifting to the other the process was repeated while her tight ass was pushed into my enormous hard on.

Cinndy moaned in appreciation shifting for more contact. Her twat so wet you could hear the squishing as she moved back and forth. “And if I don’t want that job?”

“Than we might as well stop right here.”

She dropped down to the floor with the speed and agility of youth pulling my loose shorts off. She gasped in appreciation at the size of the monster in front of her and began to kiss and suck, her lips moving up and down the shaft with her tongue seeming to have a mind of its own both busy and talented. Cinndy let it loose with a pop and smiled up. “Are you sure I can’t give you a job to convince you that another position other than sex slave might be available?”

Showing more self control than I had needed in a long time I got up and moved away from her my large organ hanging free for her to watch. “Yes I am sure. If you want this you will take the position I am offering, otherwise get dressed and go home. I will call one of my other slaves to fuck. This is my final offer. I’m not joking, be my property or my niece, and you had better decide now.” I stroked my member all the while, letting her see the length and width of my ten-inch rod of steel hard, molten hot cock.

She stared fixated on the penis she so desperately wanted inside her. But she somehow knew this was serious it was not a choice she could take likely. If she agreed to be my sex slave she knew that is what she would be. Not just for today or the next month but for the rest of her existence. Anger briefly ran through her mind by Cinndy was too far-gone in lust. She needed that cock in her pussy and she knew it. She also knew that game time was over. It was put out or get out.

“I I I’ll be your sex slave.” She said in barely a whisper.

“What was that? I’m not sure what you said. Repeat it and before you do get rid of that bottom and get on your knees.”

Cinndy believed I was losing patience by the tone I put in my voice. She quickly stripped off her bottom covering and dropped to the floor. “I will be your sex slave...master?”

“Don’t make it sound like a question.”

“I will be your sex slave, master.”

Moving to the couch I ordered her to straddle me again. When she tried to insert me into her soaking wet cunt I pulled her away. “You are not ready yet.” I proceeded to give her mouth, neck, and tits a through examination/workout. Then ordering her to stand and grasping her ass cheeks I tongued her wet, delicious pussy bring her off several times. At the last orgasm Cinndy’s legs were acting like rubber so I guided her down onto my eager waiting rod. She was I tight fit even with the loss of muscle control I had caused. Yet I continued to fill her until she came into contact with my balls. Than I began to work her up and down, of course Cinndy eagerly helped but while slick it was difficult going for the first few minutes. Finally she had a good rhythm just when she was really moving her orgasm threw her off and she had to begin again. As I felt her building to her third and most powerful orgasm yet I let go coming just before she did triggering Cinndy’s soul shattering third come. She screamed in pleasure almost fainting.

Hanging limply against me still engulfing my member she mumbled “Thank you master.” Again and again.

I removed her and got up leaving her breathing heavily on the couch. I went to an armchair tossing big firm pillows so that the seat was just above the cushioned arms of the chair. Having completed a crude yet efficient platform I lifted her from the couch and placed her on the surface with her young smooth legs hanging down. As you know my ability to recover was magical in nature and I was able to go again. This should remove any hesitation on her part and ensure that her agreement to my demands would be permanent and Cinndy would both be unable and unwilling to reverse her decision.

“What are you going to do next, master?”

“I am going to oil my cock up and stick it back in you Cinndy. Than you are going to have the ride of your life.” I did just as I said preparing my cock and placing it at her opening. Before I entered I took her legs and placed each one against my chest with her heels resting on either shoulder. “This will allow deeper penetration.”

“You have already penetrated me as far as I could have believed possible.” She replied jokingly. “In fact I think that first fuck, helped clear my sinuses.”

I laughed and than began to sink my cock into her. The smile altered to one of extreme pleasure as her cunt was fully and deeply penetrated. She moved under me but knew I would be doing most of the work. Little did Cinndy know how true that was. I grabbed an ankle in each hand and began to lift and drop her legs like pistons doubling perhaps tripling the rate and strength of the penetration. She moaned and came and just continued coming with what appear to be one long continuous orgasm. When I finally dropped my load in her she fainted.

I checked to make sure she was still breathing and left her there to retrieve Betty.

* * *

When we returned I sat naked on the couch and ordered Betty to awaken Cinndy. She asked if it could be from licking Cinndy’s cunt. Betty could see the cum dripping from Cinndy’s pussy and was drooling over the thought of licking her master’s cum from this latest sex slave of her master.

I had to deny her request but did allow Betty to awaken Cinndy by pulling at her nipples. Cinndy awoke slowly thinking I was pulling at her nips and was enjoying the sensation and the unusual way she was being woken up. When she opened her eyes half slitted with desire she yelped and jumped up holding her hands over her tits.

“What’s going on master? Why did Betty touch me like that?”

“Come Cinndy sit here beside you master and stop covering your sweet young body.” Patting the couch to indicate her spot. She moved right over snuggling up against me her hands automatically reaching for my cock. I gestured for Betty to sit on the other side. She did so mocking Cinndy by doing the same thing. There hands met and Cinndy pulled away.

“Master. Why is Betty here? I can assume by her state of undress that she must belong to you as I do. But why is she here?” Cinndy asked with just a trace of confusion and a certain amount of uncertainty that indicated she had an inkling as to why Betty was here.

Betty jumped into the conversation. “May I answer her master?”

“Yes you may.”

“Its like this Cinndy: Our master told me just before we entered the room that I desire you sexually as part of a ménage-a-tois and I desire whatever my master tells me to desire. So as soon as he said that I wanted you, to do you in any way my master wants. To have you lick and suck my freshly fucked cunt and to do the same to you.”

Betty was so matter of fact that it took Cinndy aback. However, she gathered herself together and responded. “I am our master’s sex slave it is true but he did not command me to desire what he tells me to desire and as much as I love and need him I do not think that just telling me will turn me into a bi-sexual slut, like it has you.”

Ordering Betty to oil up my cock I maneuvered Cinndy onto of my hard on and slid into her. I looked her right in the eyes. It was obvious the oil was having its intended effect on her. “Cinndy, from now on you will be willing even eager to lick and suck any pussy that my cock has been in within the last hour. Also, you will enjoy being licked by the female I am fucking or have just fucked.”

“I don’t want to be a mmmmm lesbian or even bi-sexual, I just want to be your mmmmm sex slave.”

“You will not be either but you will be willing even eager to lick and suck any pussy that my cock has been in and you will enjoy being licked by the female I am fucking or have just fucked.”

“I wont be a mmmmm lesbian???”

“Just a slave serving her master. Now repeat your new desires: You will be willing even eager to lick and suck any pussy that my cock has been in within an hours time and you will enjoy being licked by the female I am fucking or have just fucked.”

“I will be willing even eager to lick and suck any pussy that my master cock has been in within an hours time and I will enjoy being licked by the female my master is fucking or have just fucked.” Cindy replied ending with a deep moan as we both came.

I pulled out and moved her to lie down on the couch. “Doesn’t that feel better Cinndy? Now just spread your legs. Betty is going to lie across the arm of the couch and lick your pussy while I take her from behind. When I come in her you two will change positions, but before you do you will clean my cock of her juices with your mouth.” Cinndy spread her legs in obvious agreement and Betty plunged her mouth into Cinndy’s twat as I plunged into her cunt grabbing her ass and thrusting deep into her with every stroke. After a while I pulled first dropping to the floor to give Betty a good licking from end to end sucking up her juices. Than I moved to Cinndy’s mouth letting her taste Betty and my lust. Than I offered her my pussy soaked cock. She gagged at first but began to give me excellent head as Betty worked away at her pussy. I did this two more times before I came explosively in Betty. Once again I brought my rod to her eager mouth. Cinndy sucked the combined juices until I was clean. I ordered Cinndy to switch position with Betty and began the fucking all over again.

* * *

(Interlude)

I sent Cinndy home to rest and recover and Betty home to pack up her belongings. Then, after a shower, I called for Rachelle to provide her special services.

“I went a little to far this time Rachelle. Betty will be worthless in the real world. I might as well make her a permanent immortal sex slave.” I said when she appeared and appraised my undressed and erect condition.

“You might not have to master. I mean make her an immortal sex slave. I have an idea. I can grant you several wishes to redo your home to contain your harem quarters with an infinite amount of room for however many slaves you decide to make. Also, I can make it so she fades from the memory of all who have known her and cause them to accept her and others you bring to that level of enslavement as your property. Of course you and your sex slaves will know and remember what she was. There is no need for you to make a permanent commitment to her. I can make it so that any woman living in the harem will not age. Then if you tire of a particular slave you can remove them.”

“OK, say I go along with your idea. How many wishes will it take and when do you think you can get this finished by?”

“Some things are easy master, others will be more difficult. It will take me about a week and 18 full wishes. However, Betty can move in tonight.”

Rubbing oil all over my hard cock I gestured for her to mount me. She hesitated looking at the oil. “Rachelle what seems to be the problem? Hop on I plan to give you a ride you wont forget for a long time to come.”

“You put that oil all over your cock master. I really don’t want to end up like Betty. I agree with your statement that you may have gone a little to far. You promised me I would retain a certain level of freedom.”

“I do not plan to make you like Betty. I already admitted I went to far with her. The oil will help you along and I have a few suggestions to make.”

“Just what kind of suggestions do you plan to make...master.”

“Ohhh I don’t know say you will not be jealous of others. You will seek me out for sex more often, not just when I call for you. Things like that. Now mount!”

“Yes master.” She approached me gingerly but once I was inside her she was all eager and her tight moist burning cunt sealed itself around my dick and we worked our way to a number of orgasms.

I gave her the suggestions I had mentioned and a few others. For example she now believed that I should decide a woman’s sexual preferences. That sort of independent thinking was unnecessary. I also convinced her that she should believe that if I desired a woman that said woman should belong to me, that no one should be or would want to be safe from my desires. This took several applications of oil but we both enjoyed the work immensely. When I was ready to finally take a break I lay down on the bed in actual exhaustion looking at her heaving breast I could tell that she had enjoyed and felt the workout that I had given her.

“Well master if you don’t need me right now I had better get to work. I might be a little busy this week but do you think you can find some time to fuck me. I really want to get laid more often then I have been.”

“I think it would be a great idea. After all, not only would I enjoy it but I need to work of those 18 wishes.”

“No worry in that department master. You not only got the 18 covered but added a good dozen extra to your account.” With that and a smile she vanished.

* * *

Chapter Five (Part IV) Cousin Cuisine...or Who’s On The Menu

I showered again and took a nap while I waited for Abby to return. When the doorbell rang I slipped on a clean, loose pair of shorts and went to answer the door. Much to my surprise it was Donna my second cousin’s 20 something daughter. She seemed taken aback at my state of undress and stared at my crotch rather than meeting my eyes; I then realized I was sporting a full erection. I had been expecting Abby and wanted to get her in the mood quickly. Like my nieces Donna had quite a rack on her but was only 5′1″. Her short platinum blond hair framed her cute face. She obviously worked hard to stay in shape but those enormous tits on her slender, elfin body looked out of place. Not that I am objecting mind you.

“Donna! What a surprise. I was not expecting you.”

“Yummy, I can see that. Well, are you going to invite me in?”

I moved back to allow her in. She brushed by me “accidentally” coming in contact with my member. I followed her in my dick honing in on her ass liked a guided missile. In fact when she stopped suddenly I made full contact and almost exploded; she found out just what I had for her. I showed her into the full contact sex (I mean living) room. Instead of sitting on a chair she curled up close to me still focusing on my cock instead of meeting my eyes.

“Would you like me pull it out so you can get a better view, or do you have x-ray vision?” I asked politely.

“Boys usually just stare at my tits even though they have to look right past my eyes to get there. I should be able to stare at your package. I’ve got to say it looks very intriguing. In fact I’m only guessing as to just what you have under there, but I might take you up on your kind offer.”

“Well I don’t stand on ceremony so look all you want.” With that I pulled my shorts down allowing my 10-inch long erection free. She stared and her hands moved seemly of their own volition grasping and stroking my cock. Within seconds she had lowered her lips to it and had begun to tongue the tip, swirling her tongue around and occasionally popping an inch or two into her mouth. She showed an obvious expertise at giving a blowjob as she reached and squeezed gently at my balls while her mouth began to probe further down my shaft.

“So what brings you here.”

She pulled her mouth off with a wet pop. “Its not polite to talk with your mouth full so let me finish what I started. But I would prefer you don’t come in my mouth. I hate the taste of cum. Let me know and you can come all over my tits.” She offered.

“Of course, what ever makes you happy. But, won’t that make a mess of you blouse and bra?” I asked with fringed innocence.

She stopped half way back to my cock. Gave me a look that said she knew exactly what I wanted and removed her blouse and sexy pink laced bra. “There. Happy?”

She dropped back to her chore with obvious pleasure and made no objections as I grabbed her nipples and squeezed and pulled at them for all the world like I was milking her. She moaned in appreciation. Of course I had no intention of warning her. I may have lost the suggestibility part of my original wish but the other parts were still in force, plus I always had the oil in case I wanted to suggest some alterations in her personality.

I was not sure how much time I had until Abby got there so I decided to speed up the procedure, despite the pleasure of her obvious expert mouth and tongue. I waited until she was deep-throating me and than let a stream go right into her throat. She pulled out allowing my stream to cover her mouth from back to front and then I squirted the remainder over her breast. Even as Donna absentmindedly rubbed the cum into her boobs she went through a range of expressions from anger and disgust to surprise and pleasure. She began to use her fingers to collect my cum and bring it to her mouth. Then she reached down and sucked the juices from off her own tits.

“Delicious. I can’t believe how good you taste. I have tasted my share of cum before and my preference until today was never to taste it again. But you have changed all that. I can’t wait to suck you off again.”

“Before you do that why don’t you get rid of the rest of your clothes and climb aboard. My dick needs to be in a warm damp place and you have just the place it’s looking for.”

“But I’m your cousin. Sucking cock is one thing but fucking is another. Besides your not wearing a condom and I am not on the pill.” While she was stating this with absolute certainty she was removing her clothing and getting herself in position to do just what I had said. She looked at me with a startled yet horny expression not sure what was going on but with a growing eagerness to find out.

“Donna before you slide my cock into you hot and steamy pussy, do me a favor and rub some of that oil all over my cock. You look to be a tight fit and I would not want your first time with me to be marred by any pain.” She did as I directed the look of confusion growing as she found herself obeying me without question or hesitation.

“What’s going on here?” She continued to put the oil on and again placed her cunt lips at my lower head. “Why am I doing whatever you say and what about protection?”

I grabbed her nipples pulling down while she guided me into her. “You don’t care about protection when it is the two of us having sex.” My oiled strokes were already working.

“I guess I don’t care about us having unprotected sex. But that doesn’t change the fact that we are still related.”

“It’s a distant relationship and getting fucked by me is far more important to you.”

“I guess I enjoy fucking you to much to care that we are related, besides it’s a distant relationship. But you are too old for me. You are older than my father.”

“It does not matter that I am older, it does not matter at all, all that matters is having sex with me, getting fucked by me.”

“Age doesn’t bother me, the only thing that matters is having sex with you, getting fucked by that enormous cock of yours.” She added a few moans as an orgasm approached. “But I have a boyfriend and for that matter a girl friend. I can’t start fucking you, my life is confusing enough as it is.”

“You do not care about your boyfriend, only I matter. As for your girl friend bring her to me. Once she gets a taste of my cum she will be wrapped around my finger. In fact I might even make her your slave. You would like that.”

“I do not care about my boyfriend, only you matter. As for my girl friend I can bring her to you. Once she gets a taste of your cum she will be wrapped around your finger. I wish you would make her my slave.”

“First you would have to become my slave. You are my slave aren’t you?”

“I am your slave, you are my master.”

We continued on in this vain until I came in her. I ordered her to clean my cock than we headed to the showers. About 20 minutes later, once again I was lying on the bed my eyes closed, this time an expert mouth was working on my cock. When the doorbell rang I said it must be Abby. I had told Donna it was her I was expecting when I opened the door earlier. She remained in the room as I once again donned my shorts and headed to the front door. This time I checked. It was Abby and the dress she wore, yum; I could not wait to get it off of her.

* * *

I opened the door once again and ushered Abby into my den of iniquity.

* * *

She had on what I can only describe as a mini sundress. It left little to the imagination up top with plenty of cleavage and only to skimpy straps keeping her delicious globes from spilling out. She walked in front of me her hips swaying. I was already hard but by the time we got to the den I was jutting straight out. Even the waistband was almost pulled away from my waist by the erection. She gave me a knowing look than changed it to a pout. I could see her nipples were already pushing out through her dress.

“You messed up Uncle. You messed up and you need to make it right.”

“I messed up what Abby?” I should have been concerned but she did not look as if she was going anywhere and she had come alone.

“My tits! You messed up my tits.” She said with exasperation.

“Did they get sunburned? Are you OK Abby?”

“Just look at them. Come on take a good look.” With that she undid her spaghetti straps and pulled down so her tits popped out and looked like they were being served up on a platter.

“They look fine to me. Very fine indeed Abby. In fact they look perfect.” I moved closer taking a good look at her offering.

“Well there not. Look at my nipples they are as hard as your cock. I want you to suck them. I need you to suck them and it’s your fault.”

“I would be glad to suck them for you Abby. More than happy to.” I said as I reached out and began to pull on her nipples. Increasing her need for me. “But what are you going to offer in return? You are asking me to suck these luscious tits of yours and look how hard I am already.”

She turned away letting me get closer and get a good grip on her tits while I pressed my cock into her ass. “ I could suck your cock, I think. You are enormous and I am not sure how good a job I would be able to do.” She began to moan and leaned against me while pressing her ass against me.

“I could always fuck you. That would take care of both our needs and provide additional pleasure for you.”

“Ummm, it sounds like a good idea, but I’m not sure. I haven’t had great experiences with sexual intercourse and you are my Uncle. Plus you’re so big you might rip me.”

I continued to work at her breast. Her conditioning from earlier should be getting her to go along with any suggestion. Perhaps I needed to be more direct. “You really need me to nibble at your nipples. You will agree to anything to get that. You need a real man not a boy that is why sex was missing something before. You want me to fuck you. Sex with me will be great. My large girth will give you added pleasure.”

“I really need my nipples suck and nibbled and I really like the feel of your cock against me. Well I guess I could fuck you. Do you have protection? I don’t want to get pregnant no matter how good the sex is.”

“I don’t need a rubber, it is all taken care of.”

“You had a vasectomy? I didn’t know that. But, what about protecting me from STDs? I don’t want that and you seem to know a lot of women.”

“Its OK. Everything is taken care of. You have nothing to worry about. Just relax and give up control to me. I will take care of everything. Give me complete control. You will never have to worry again. You belong to me.”

“I’m I am glad everything is taken care of. I feel better now.” Turning to me she gently but firmly brought my mouth to her left nipple. “Suck me and than fuck me. You are in control now. Take me I’m yours.”

As I suckled at her nipples I reached down to find her panties, which I did, in record time. As I said her dress was very short. It was some kind of flimsy lacy affair that did little to block my access to her juicy lips. I grabbed her clit and pulled on it while I used my teeth to pull at her nipple. That elicited several moans, so it was continued with several switches between nipples until she game with a massive gush accompanied by an almost guttural scream of pleasure.

“Take me. Take me now. I need you inside me. Please fuck me.” She was practically screaming with her need for my cock.

Before I did that I pushed her onto the couch and worked my way down to her pussy. While licking and sucking at her clit I maneuvered my finger inside of her, behind her clit. I pushed at that spot while I pulled at her clit with my teeth. She was begging me to fuck her at this point every time she came she begged me to mount her. I would move up and press my rod against her hole, with her spreading her legs and tying to maneuver me inside. Than I would move back to her clit and start all over. After I had done this a third time she begged me to fuck her over and over as I licked her.

I rose above her just at the entry to her love canal pressing just an inch or so in, she tried in vain to get me in deeper. “I think before I fuck you I should tell you something.”

“Whatever it is it can wait. I need you in me now. Please. Please. Please.”

“I did not have a vasectomy. Before you say anything if you remember I never said I did. I just said everything is taken care of.”

“Well what does that mean? You said it was taken care of how are you going to keep me from getting pregnant?”

“I’m not. You gave me control. You surrendered to me. If I knock you up than you get knocked up. It is my decision now. I own you. Your body is mine to do with as I please.” While I said this I pulled on her nipples.

She looked first shocked, than stubborn, and finally resigned. “You win. You are right I gave myself to you. I gave you control. Besides, I need you in me so much right now even if I was in control I would give it up just to have you fuck me right now.”

I smiled and plunged into her filling her pussy to the hilt. She was mine. She might suffer from a delusion of freedom, but that is all it would be. In order to get my cock she would accept her worst fear and she knew that. From now on whatever I decided would be her fate and she would be glad of it. Just as long as I continued to give her the pleasure she now craved.

* * *

She fainted but not until I had taken her thoroughly, erasing from her memory any thought of other men. When she awoke she found herself in my bedroom with Donna. She began the next phase of her new life minutes later.