The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ultimate Control, Chapter 2;

After dinner she carefully stripped out of her clothes, and hung the pantyhose on the rail with her towels. Showering felt good as it seemed to clear her mind and refresh her spirit. Getting out and drying off, she put on a nightie and lay down to sleep. Waking to the sound of the alarm, she threw her legs off the side of the bed and suddenly she was sick. Throwing up in the waist basket she tried to get into the bathroom to the toilet. After several minutes of throwing up, she was reduced to the dry heaves, and cramps. Feeling aweful and scared, she reached up to grab the pantyhose, and slowly worked it up her legs. Already starting to feel better, she finished pulling it on, and returned to the bedroom to finish getting dressed. Sam walked to the kitchen to have some coffee, and to figure out a way to guarantee the future of her addiction. Realizing if word got out about how highly addictive the pantyhose was that she had designed, all production would be stopped, Sam had to find a way to gain control of the company. Rubbing her legs together under the table Sam understood the only way to make sure she could continue to get what she needed was to bring the rest of the company into the addiction as well.

Arriving at work, Chris was already there, and wearing her pair of ultimate control pantyhose. Looking her over Chris said “Well did everything turn out the way you hoped it would? I went home last night and my hose still felt so good I couldn’t bring myself to remove them. Finally I took them off and took a shower after dinner, then went to bed. when I got up I thought I was going to die! The only way to stop throwing up, and feeling like shit was to put the pantyhose YOU created and tricked me into wearing back on.” Feeling ashamed Sam explained that she had a simular experience, and said “You do realize we need to do anything it takes now to guarantee the production of this pantyhose. Unless you want to start searching the street for zorbine. And then you would have to decide if you wanted to shoot up, snort, or smoke it.” Chris thought about it for a few minutes “So the next question is, how long does each pair of pantyhose last? How long before all the zorbine is absorbed into our skin and we need a new pair?” Sam’s face went to a look of shock, she hadn’t thought about that, eventually they would need new pairs, even if the hose was near indestructable it eventually would no longer have the amount of zorbine their body required to function normally. Sam sat down, and said to Chris “I guess we are gonna have to cross that bridge when we come to it.” In the mean time we need to produce as much of the pantyhose as we can get away with to get us through until everything is finished and they start hitting the shelves, Chris agreed, and they sent an order through to production for several hundred pairs of ultimate control pantyhose. Sitting back in her chair, Sam said “Atleast it still feels really amazing when you wear it!” Chris got a dreamy look on her face and agreed.

Dividing up the pantyhose when they came off the production floor, they each had a bag full to take home. Smiling Chris said “You know there is an up side to this, we can hang out some more tonight and rub each others legs if you would like.” Thinking about it Sam smiled and said “Ok, but lets make it my house tonight though, less chance of anyone seeing us.” So the end of the day arrived, and Chris followed Sam home where they enjoyed a very stimulating evening of pantyhose play and rubbing. After a while Sam asked Chris if she was hungry, and they both worked away in the kitchen dressed in nothing but their pantyhose. After they ate Sam offered to let Chris spend the night and Chris accepted because she really didn’t feel like driving home. Taking turns showering they both placed out thier pantyhose for the next day and layed out in the bed together. Falling asleep they both woke to Sam’s alarm, and instantly both were sick. Throwing up, headaches, feverish, and disoriented they both ran to the bathroom to get their pantyhose and struggled like wild animals to get it back on thier legs. After about 10 minutes they both started to feel better, but that was just it, they felt better. Gone was the feeling of euphoria, all they felt was normal. Even rubbing their legs together did nothing for them, it felt just like a normal pair of pantyhose. Looking at one another they both knew they had passed the point of the great feelings, now just to feel normal they had to wear it. Not really wanting to go home Chris borrow some of Sam’s clothes and they headed to work. On the way Sam spoke up about what they were gonna need to to make sure that everything continued through production. Chris listened to Sam’s idea, and then spoke up “I really am not comfortable with this, I mean yes I know we need the pantyhose, and yes I know that if the company doesn’t produce it that we are in serious trouble, but is it really nessasary to bring other people into this addiction too?” Sam looked over at Chris and replied “I wish it wasn’t something that had to be done, but also think about the other 8 test subjects that are gonna need more of the hose soon” Frowning Chris agreed and the continued on to work in silence.

Arriving at work Sam sent a request for a few more pairs of ultimate control pantyhose to be made. Soon after retreving them from the production floor both Sam and Chris headed to their meeting with the board to discuss the future of their pantyhose. The meeting went well, and everyone was impressed, even more so when they saw that both Sam and Chris were wearing their own product. After a few minutes of debate the board decided to give the pantyhose a test run. Sam smiled and said she was glad, and that she had brought sample pairs for everyone on the board. Handing them out, they all picked them up and ran them through their fingers. Sam just smiled and said “You think they feel nice now, wait till you put them on your legs, you won’t be able to keep them off!” and with that both Sam and Chris left the meeting. Back at their office there were several messages on their desks, all of the relating to the test subjects. Reading them over, Chris looked at Sam, “This is bad, it seems that the addiction is passing through the subjects, and into their husbands and boyfriends” Alittle concerned Sam thought about it and grabbed a few pairs of pantyhose from the box on her desk and told Chris to follow her. Arriving at each of the test subjects homes they handed out a few pairs to each one. Each of them had questions and fears of what was happening to them. Explaining to each of them the legal document they signed about talking to the press, and reminding them that they will not be able to get anymore of the drug if they get the company in trouble they all seemed to understand. Sam also went through the talk about how they explained everything that was in the pantyhose before they tried it on the first time. Everything went smooth, and the subjects greedly took the pantyhose they were offered. each of the subjects also took alot of time staring at Sam and Chris’s legs as they rubbed their own. One subject went as far as to ask if Sam and Chris still experienced any of the pleasure they she had felt the first few times she wore it. Shaking their heads both Sam and Chris said no. Looking down at her own legs the subject said “I think that is what I miss the most”, agreeing Sam and Chris shook their heads and looked down at their own legs as well.

Back at the lab, there really wasn’t much left to be done, so Sam and Chris headed home. Arriving home Sam stripped out of her clothes, and as she took off her pantyhose she started to feel wrong. She knew her body had already adapted to wearing the pantyhose, and it just didn’t feel right when she didn’t have it on her legs. She took a nice long hot shower, and dried herself off. As she sat there on the edge of her bed she was trying to decide whether or not to put the hose back on, or try to go without it for a while. Feeling very edgy and irritable she decided it would be wiser to put thehose back on. Pulling a new pair out of her bag, she slipped them on and everything was better. Dressed in nothing but her hose she went into the bathroom and carefully washed the other pair and hung them upto dry over the shower rail. Looking at them longingly she wondered if the feelings would return if she wore a pair on her upper body as well as her legs. Deciding that was a bad idea she threw on a nightie and went about her evening routine. Later on as she brushed her teeth and finished getting ready for bed, she decided that it would be better just to keep the pantyhose on while she slept so it wouldn’t hurt when she woke up. Looking at the hose hanging from the shower rail, the thought crossed her mind again about wearing more than one pair, but she quickly dismissed it again, and went to bed. Lying in bed Sam let her hands drift down to her legs and started rubbing them. Slowly her hands moved up to her sex, and she began pleasuring herself. Pushing the hose inside her she threw her head back in extacy, and continued until finally so exhausted she fell asleep.

Waking to the alarm, she threw her pantyhosed legs off the bed and waited to feel sick again. After a few minutes Sam got up when nothing bad happened and started peeling the pantyhose off her skin. Looking down at her bare legs Sam felt lost, and wanted nothing more than to put her hose back on. Getting in the shower she rushed to get shaved and cleaned up so she could get her hose back on. Drying off she slid the hose back on her legs and smiled as she ran her fingers across it. Looking up again at the pair hanging from the shower rail, she shook her head, and finished getting dressed. Heading out the door she watched the sun glissen off the hose giving it a beautiful shine and that also made her smile. Still smiling as she reached her car, she wondered why she didn’t wear pantyhose all the time before this. Arriving at work, Samwalked to her office and smiled at Chris as she walked in. Chris looked at her and said “You wore it all night to didn’t you?” Sam replied with a yes, and she sat down at her desk. Picking up her phone, she spoke with one of the board members calling for another meeting. As she hung up, she looked at Chris and said “It is now time to set the plan in motion.” Chris got up, and followed Sam out the door to the board room for the meeting. As the board members walked in, Sam looked them over, and with the exception of the 2 male members the rest were all wearing ultimate control pantyhose. As everyone sat down, Sam got up and walked to the front of the room. Looking out at everyone she smiled and said “As I can see almost everyone has tried on the new pantyhose, or am I wrong” she asked looking at the male board members. One of them looked down and started rubbing his pants with his hands and the other one replied that he gave them to his wife and she hadn’t taken them off yet. Smiling even more broadly Sam said “Well I have some a bit more information for you that I did not include in the first meeting. It seems that the zorbine that is used in the production of the pantyhose is absorbed by the wearers skin, and after even a short contact with it on your skin you start to develope an addiction to the pantyhose” A strange look came over the boards face, and they began looking down at their legs. “By now your skin has absorbed enough of the zorbine that you cannot stop wearing it. You ARE hooked, and you CANNOT stop. If you try to stop the withdrawl is so bad, you will wish you were dead.” Sam continued. Each of the board members looked back up at the smiling Sam and one of them finally spoke up “You mean you knew all this, and didn’t tell us when you gave us this pantyhose?” Sam replied “Yes, and the reason I did it this way was to make sure that Chris and I had a secure source for our addiction. You see, we needed to make sure that no matter what this company would continue to produce the pantyhose that we need. If you decide not to produce this product and distribute it to the public, then atleast we know that it will still be produced within the company to fill our needs.” Looking at each other they tried to figure out a way to handle the problem at hand. “What is to say we dont fire you, and continue to make it for ourselves without you?” Sam replied “Chris and I are the only ones with the formula to continue making it, so unless you want to start shooting up, snorting, or smoking zorbine then our job is secure, besides all it would take is one phone call to the FDA to shut this plant down, and the suffering you would go through, lets just say death would be a welcome relief!” Seeing defeat in their eyes as they looked back down at their legs one of them said “This also means that you are gonna have to stay with the company as well, if you try to leave all it would take is a phone call to have you locked up and without a source for your addiction as well” Sam replied with “This is true, and I accept that as long as you accept that we all have to keep working together now” Knodding each of the members agreed, and decided to hold off on production or the new hose until the complication was resolved.

Walking towards the door, Chris got up to follow and they left the room leaving the board members to think about everything that had been discussed. Arriving at their office Chris looked at Sam and asked if she thought the meeting went well, and if she thought they were going to be ok. Sam smiled and said “Honestly they really don’t have much of a choice anymore, if they try to get rid of us they will become junkies buying their fix on the streets, and you know they don’t want that. Besides even if they fired us, we have enough pantyhose to get us by for quite some time. “Sam looked down at her beautiful hosed legs, and decided she was happy, and everything would work out just fine. Just then the phone rang..