The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ULTIMATE VOYEUR

Chapter 2

By Gloryboy

So there I was, following Shauna Roberts around like a puppy, an invisible and very quiet puppy. I followed her through her afternoon classes although I’ll admit that part, in and of itself, was kind of boring. I skipped the last one and just wandered the hallways. I was becoming more confident, not worrying as much about whether or not someone saw me as I could make them forget I was ever there with a glance and a thought. I went down to the cafeteria and helped myself to some extra food.

On some level, I was worried there would be consequences to this. My parents would undoubtedly be informed that I skipped school, at least with the exception of one period. But I kept brushing it off. I could escape consequences any time I pleased with a thought. I was above the constraints of social rules. And then school got out for the day and I took the bus towards home. As I said, it is a very small town. There are six buses and Shauna happens to take the same one I do. I got on the bus with the last person, making sure everyone got a dose of “You have no awareness blah, blah.” The only difference is that I hopped off the bus at Shauna’s house, just clearing the doors. There was no doubt in my mind how great this was going to be. I was going to be a voyeuristic observer of every detail of her life, including and especially the most intimate parts.

From a guy’s point of view, you would be amazed (or maybe not) how boring beyond words most of the daily activities and interests of a teenaged girl are. The turn-on was just the idea of being there. I am beginning to realize that just the secrecy of it, that she didn’t know I was there, made it all seem even hotter. But just when I was beginning to decide that this wasn’t going to be worth it, she closed and locked her door and took something out from where she had it hidden in her closet. I don’t know what it was but it was long and it hummed when she pushed a button on it. Then she was taking her clothes off and then she was leaning back in her bed and using it on her- oh- my- god! She was moaning and sweating and I was too. I was hard and I so wanted to be that whatever it was. I could almost feel a connection between me and it. I related to it. I was losing control and stretched a trembling hand forwards. I lightly touched her thigh and quickly let go. Lost in her own feelings, she didn’t notice. But I had to know so I ran my hand down her sweaty, toned thigh, all the while willing her to not notice. Her eyes opened and she looked at her thigh. I jumped back. Dammit! That answered my question and not the answer I wanted. I could not make someone unaware of my touch. I was so close, so achingly close. I was definitely the ultimate voyeur. But this was as much torture as pleasure. I could look all I wanted but I couldn’t touch, couldn’t have. There has to be a way, there just has to be.

Merry Christmas to me. I haven’t written in my diary for over three months I see. I guess I was kind of depressed. It seemed my power wasn’t all I thought it was at first. It’s a great escape from the mundane aspects of life to be sure. But there had to be more to it. I thought the power was an extension of my psyche. I’m a quiet, loner type. What more logical power than one that allows me to not be noticed? But to be so close and not be able to touch or have? I had to believe there was a way. And really, wouldn’t wanting to be somebody else be a logical extension of not being noticed? What’s important is that it makes sense to me. What if I could do more than just make somebody not see me? What if I could make them see me as I wanted to be seen? What if it was all part of an ability to manipulate people’s perceptions? Maybe I could do something such as, say, make Shauna see and hear her boyfriend when she looked at me? Then I got to thinking even more. When I made people not notice me, how did they see what was behind me? I mean, if I was blocking their view of the television, how did I make them able to see what was happening on the television? Also, when I used the power, I didn’t just turn invisible. They forgot I was there to begin with. I was obviously affecting their minds on a level beyond just turning invisible. I was sure that, if I could just overcome my self-doubt and practice, practice, practice, I could do so much more with this power. And tonight I put it to the test.

Shauna was in her bedroom but her boyfriend, Jay, wasn’t there. Nor was I there. I was at Jay’s house. They had just finished talking on the phone. They were secretly planning to have sex this night while her parents were out. This had been building for some time. Jay’s a good-looking guy, Captain of the football team, you know the type. Anyway, he’d been wearing down her resistance for a while and she was really in the mood this night. As I said, I’d been practicing. I waited until he hung up the phone and then I started really concentrating. The vein in the middle of my forehead was throbbing as I did this. I felt myself getting a headache.

I whispered in his ear, “You will stay home. You will sit on your bed for a while. But you will think you are going to Shauna’s house. You will think you are having sex with her. You will see it all in your mind as if it was real. If you wish, you may masturbate while you think you are with her. Then you will sleep. You will remember being with her. It was you. You will remember that you and Shauna had sex and it was great.”

I repeated that several times and then left him sitting there. It felt like somebody had taken a knife, held it over a fire until it was white hot, and then rammed it through the middle of my forehead right through my skull and into my brain. That’s how bad it hurt to directly control someone like this. No tricks, no illusions, no manipulating their perceptions or just making them not notice something, but just out and out controlling them. I managed to make it into the bathroom before I puked. I took three headache pills and made it out of his house before I dropped all concentration. I stumbled into a little patch of woods and sat down. I couldn’t move or even think. It was maybe an hour before the pain eased enough that I felt some relief. I rose on shaky legs and headed for Shauna’s house. I didn’t even try to make people not notice me yet.

It’s a small town, as I said before. A person can walk from one end to the other in an hour at the most. By the time I got to Shauna’s house, I was feeling a lot better. I vowed though that it would have to be life or death before I’d ever try a stunt like that again. I started willing for people to not notice me as I found the door unlocked (small town again) and went into the house. But, as I approached her bedroom, instead of trying to make her not notice me, I kept thinking, “You will see and hear me as Jay” over and over.

I was terrified when I walked through the door. How would I explain this to her if she saw through the illusion? But I had practiced this on several people, getting them to perceive me as someone else. It took some concentration. I had to keep thinking about it, holding an image in my own mind of myself as that person. It wasn’t like making people not notice me, which had become as easy as walking; something a person learns to do without even consciously thinking about it. But at least it didn’t hurt like someone had shoved a poker through my brain. I was surprised at how easy it was. Once in a while, a specific piece of information tripped me up but, by and large, I was good at mimicking other people’s personalities. It had become almost as easy as making them not perceive me at all. These were two sides of the same coin. As I walked through the door and she smiled at me, I knew she saw me as Jay. He wasn’t a bad guy for a jock. He had that kind of confidence I envied, the kind that he didn’t even need to cut down easy targets to build himself up. He even talked to me. I felt kind of bad that it had to be him I manipulated like that but God Shauna was gorgeous.

She sighed and arched her back, pushing her wonderful breasts towards me. I went to her and caressed them. She reached for my chest. On instinct, I grabbed her hands and smiled. I guided her hands down past my stomach to my genitals. She grinned and said, “Anxious, are we?”

I gasped in pleasure as she began caressing my balls and cock. I had avoided letting her touch my chest and stomach because I knew I was hairier than Jay and that I was overweight while Jay had a solid chest and muscular stomach. I have learned that I cannot fool the sense of touch. But she was massaging me down there and coherent thought was becoming difficult.

I was sweating bullets as we kissed. I know that she and Jay had kissed many times before and I was worried she would notice the difference. The fact is that I could tell by how she reacted that she did notice some difference but she brushed it off. She must have thought that Jay was just in a different mood when about to make love. What else would she think, that her boyfriend had been replaced by the school geek who was creating the illusion in her mind that he was the school jock? Her sense of touch must have been fooled a little bit, perhaps by the expectations of her mind. She was running her hands on my sides and yet not noticing a considerable difference between me and Jay. I was on top of her and sliding inside. Oh my God, I had no idea. How I maintained the illusion I will never know. Then we were passionately kissing and I was pistoning into her. Needless to say, it didn’t last very long, this being my first time. But we cuddled for a while and then tried again. This time I lasted long enough and she orgasmed. She seemed to fully accept me as Jay. I had hoped for as much and suspected it. It all came down to looks. If you’ve got those, the personality is easy. Then again, no hypocrisy here. After all, what was the main thing making me interested in her really?

Anyway, it was unbelievable. When it was over we lay gasping in each other’s arms. She drifted to sleep on my shoulder. I realized there was a big danger of course. I could not fall asleep or start nodding off. I would lose control of the illusion. I made myself stay awake and then, when I knew it was getting a bit too close to when her parents might come home, I started easing her off my shoulder. She woke up. She started for a moment and then relaxed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

She laughed.

“Oh, nothing. For just an instant, I thought I saw- never mind.”

I was pretty sure what she saw.

“No, tell me,” I pressed.

“I thought I saw someone else,” she said.

“Oh, already imagining someone else while we’re making love, eh?” I smirked.

I was trying to me nonchalant but I knew who she saw for that instant and wanted to know what she really thought.

“Oh, believe me, I wouldn’t have been imagining him,” she laughed.

I was wrong. I didn’t want to know. But I had already known. Getting that answer out of her was like a moth being drawn to flame, you already know what’s coming but you just have to do it.

“Him?”

“Oh, this fat kid, what’s his name? Doug? He’s a couple of years younger than us.”

I gritted my teeth.

“Oh yeah, I know him,” I said. “He’s okay.”

She looked up with that look like, ‘Oops. I just cut down a friend of yours, didn’t I?’

“Oh, I’m sure he is,” she said. “It’s just I can see the way he looks at me. Disgusting. Can we stop talking about this?”

Oh, the things I wanted to say. ‘Fuck off’ comes to mind. I wanted to fuck her again. I almost wanted to do it and then reveal who I really was just for the sheer sadistic pleasure of seeing the bitch brought down. But tears were welling in my eyes and I had to hold them back.

“Shit, I think I hear your parents pulling up,” I said.

I didn’t but God how I wanted to just get out of there. She was worried enough about that so she didn’t question me or really listen to tell if she heard them. I quickly got dressed and ran down the back stairs out to the back door with her on my trail.

“Call me,” she whispered.

“Yeah,” I said.

I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I was out the door. So there I was in a back alley, sitting and crying. How had it all turned around so quickly? I was hurt but I was getting mad too.

“You fucking bitch,” I growled through gritted teeth.

I was smacking at my leg.

“You’re life is mine, cunt.”

I know I was mostly just venting. What was I really going to do? Was I going to torment her somehow, make her life miserable just because she said something cruel or callous about me? It wasn’t even that because she had no intention of my ever hearing it. For right now, I didn’t know what I was going to do. I was numb. I just wanted to go home and sleep, just sleep. When I dragged myself in, my parents were standing there with arms folded.

“We need to talk,” my father said.

“We know you’ve been skipping school,” my mother added.

Oh perfect. I had thought about this inevitable conversation. In my mind, I just pictured myself willing them to forget I was there and avoid it. How long I thought I could avoid it by doing that, I don’t know. Forever sounded good to me. But now I was just too tired and, in my heart, I just didn’t care. Let them berate me. I’d just nod my head and say how sorry I was. I’d play the game.