The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit

(ds fd hm ma mc md)

When Alicia and her friends return to the Under the Hill Franchise Club there is no Sonia to divert their attention from everything the club offers. They are excited and determined to sample everything on offer. But this club offers a lot, so is it physically possible to sample ‘everything’? Or will they need further visits?

CHAPTER 4

Which is better—boobs or ass: Airstrip gains improved figure: Naughty nurses: Alicia feels sick: Cocksuckers’ Paradise: The hooter goes: The audience is checked out: Alicia ignores her companions: Alicia is impressed: The crowd cheered: Bidding was nonexistent: Alicia wants a film: Carlos McLeary is in the control room: Care to gamble: Mandy has a gun: OMG:

The room dropped once more to the stage and the screens around the event filled with shots of the two occupants. Unlike the main event, it was obvious that no attempt had been made to clean the contestants. Hairy Cunt’s lips and chin now had dried blood on them while Airstrip’s ass, bright red and swollen, was showing definite signs of epic bruising to come.

“The question you have to ask yourselves is,” said Georgia to the two contestants, “which is better—bigger boobs or bigger ass? Because that’s the name of your next round girls. The loser gets the prize and no bids means double for each of you.” She sounded the hooter and the countdown clock started.

Hairy Cunt, despite her obvious distress at having a front tooth pulled without anesthetic, looked at the score which was…

Airstrip — 55 credits
Hairy Cunt — 87 credits

… and she immediately bid 1 credit. Airstrip realized exactly what Hairy Cunt was doing, took her time and tried to think it through. But the still rampant pain in her ass together with the crowd’s roars interfered with her concentration and she quickly bid 2 credits when she realized she nearly blew it by taking too long. She couldn’t get it out of her head that she would lose this one. They had proved to be very very serious in this and there was no hope at all. So when Hairy Cunt immediately bid 3 credits. Airstrip stayed silent through the countdown, hoping to, at the very least, spoil the entertainment. She couldn’t think what else to do.

“And Hairy Cunt wins after a very disappointing performance from Airstrip.” This from Georgia as yet another item rose from the depths, this time along with two nurses. Well, naughty nurses would be a better term. They both had massive amounts of wobbly cleavage on show along with good views of their stocking tops and the garters holding them up. Add that to the fact that their white uniforms had a little red cross on their left tit and their uniforms were of tight fitting latex told the whole story.

The score was now displayed as

Airstrip — 55 credits
Hairy Cunt — 84 credits

“Get into it Airstrip,” Georgia commanded. Airstrip, now mentally defeated by the system, slowly moved forward but was confused at what she saw. “Nurses, help her,” commanded Georgia and the two nurses guided her into the harness (actually a Propofol harness) which was swinging freely in the frame that supported it. When they were finished Airstrip was immobile. She was strapped into a harness arrangement that supported her off the ground without putting any weight on her ankles or wrists. Obviously she was wanted in a reasonably whole condition when this was all over.

Alicia glanced over at Hairy Cunt who was showing serious sympathy on her face. Alicia wondered why she didn’t shout or anything. Alicia’s wonderings went unanswered.

“Airstrip, say goodbye to your rather lovely 34 29 34 figure,” smiled Georgia. “You were to be given an improved figure of 38 29 38, but we won’t do that.” Airstrip looked at her hopefully. “No. Because of your abysmal showing, you will be given a figure of 40 24 40 right in front of our audience. They will watch us improve your body while they have their next drink.” Airstrips eyes widened as did Hairy Cunt’s. The naughty nurses started opening compartments in the frame and drew out a large syringe each. Immediately each nurse went to the nearest tit and injected it with the substance and those tits grew before everyone’s eyes.

“This is a variation of the wax that used to be injected in a legal fashion before they found out what they found out and banned it. Don’t worry girls, this is not that substance. That one could wreck your life and you needed some serious operations to get rid of those effects. This one, which is our own by the way, will definitely kill you between three and five years from the first injection. Based on the amount we are using, that figure will be hard over at the three end I think,” Georgia smilingly informed the frightened and crying Airstrip. Alicia looked across to Hairy Cunt and noted she was crying as well. Alicia assumed these girls were lovers. That would also explain why they did whatever they did. Surely, in a business like that, you simply didn’t explain how you were going to rob them to just anyone.

There were no delays, the injections went in quickly. A small amount in lots of places combined with hard massage and it soon became apparent that these nurses had real medical ability despite their attire. Within a couple of minutes Airstrip’s boobs were noticeable larger. The injections went on until they were the correct proportions. Alicia couldn’t visualize the relationship between the measurements, DD, EE FF etc, and the actual size. She quickly knew she wouldn’t want those monsters weighing her down. Backache was obviously going to be a problem for as long as she had these monsters. ‘She’s lucky she’ll be dead in three years,’ she thought.

Once finished, the naughty nurses picked up new syringes and the procedure was repeated on Airstrip’s ass. Soon Alicia was wincing at the sight of this cartoon-like sex toy appearing before her very eyes. It was grotesque to Alicia’s eyes but she realized some people, probably men, would like it. All the same though, she mused, the technique could be used for lesser, more pleasing proportions. She wondered how she could obtain this technology. There were one or two people she knew who could be mightily improved using this, and that love drug, naturally. It would be good to have people, pleasing to the eye, who would come when called and do as you told them without being burdensome and coming when not called, for instance. Another mental note then.

When those nurses finished Airstrip’s ass, one nurse opened a door in a wall, reached out and pulled in the end of a hose. The other nurse had already made an incision when the hose was brought to bear. The hose was inserted and Airstrip’s stomach was vacuumed clean of fat. That hose was transparent, which made Alicia feel sick. She frowned and wondered how she could stop this type of gross visual in the future. Another mental note was noted.

Dr. Hart, waiting for this moment, noted and bookmarked it.

At the end, Airstrip was released from the cradle and wobbled about, holding on to a wall to stay up. Hairy Cunt immediately came to help her. Alicia liked that. It was good to see people helping each other. She couldn’t see properly, but she was certain, in the last round of the games, Kylie had passed some notes to Pat, getting Pat through to the next round as well. Alicia thoroughly approved of that. Friends should help one another, otherwise they weren’t friends. That was obvious.

Actually, looking at their positions, perhaps Kylie had passed too many notes to Pat. Helping was one thing but that was something else entirely.

Arms around each other, the two contestants stared out at the crowd, defying them to do their worst as the room was once more raised out of sight.

The competitors returned all cleaned in what Alicia thought of as record time. Georgia shushed the crowd and announced the next game. “It’s Cocksucker’s Paradise,” she shouted. “Each competitor is facing a row of three sitting men. All they have to do is get to the first, suck him off, turn to the camera and open your mouth to show the cum in there, once your buzzer goes you swallow the cum, then open your mouth to the camera again proving you have swallowed your cum then moving on your next client. Don’t play to the rules and you’re disqualified. Oh, yes, you will be disqualified if you walk anywhere. The one who swallows her last cum last will be sold.”

The hooter went and they started. Boring Alicia thought, nothing to see. She thought either Kylie or Pat could be out this round, simply because of experience. They probably had none, like her. After all, why would they when they had her patronage and their own egos? What was the point of sucking off a man when you got nothing from it? She giggled when she eventually got that one.

So she checked out the audience while this competition was going on. Most of them seemed to be into it, but there were a significant minority whose attention was waning.

Mary noted Alicia’s inattention and what she was looking at and assumed, correctly, what she was thinking. She bookmarked this as well and made some notes.

By now, Alicia had quickly learned she could ignore her companions at will without any repercussions, even gentle ones. So she checked the information of those sponsors, especially the TLC Company. They intrigued her. They had spent a lot of money on Barbara Kelly and had dropped out of the Marcy Freeman auction at, again, a lot of money. She went over those lots’ pedigrees, comparing them with the rest. And she quickly found it. Both these lots were highly accomplished and beautiful, but more pertinent, they both had public faces. They were both in the news for their accomplishments and were the public face of their respective fields. Alicia realized that Barbara Kelly had more public exposure than Marcy Freeman, which accounted for TLC not going all the way to the price they paid for their first lot. None of the rest had anywhere near the public exposure and public awards as these two.

Alicia smiled as she worked out that TLC used all the verifiable information as part of their sale to their customer. This meant, she mused, Pat and Kylie would be of no use to them as only Kylie had any public pedigree at all and that wasn’t nearly enough. So who would get them if they went to auction, she mused. Would The Luv R go for Kylie? Perhaps her Tai Kwan Do experience wouldn’t be enough? After all, her fighting skills were all from controlled environments, with padding and protection. But, she had shown a ruthless side during these games that would impress. Well, it impressed Alicia, that’s for sure. You never really know your friends, do you? Anyway, she mentally set a high price for her, together with The Luv R being the winner if she came up for auction. Then she tried to calculate the odds she would bet at.

She did like to be prepared.

Pat was just ordinary and rich. And she was lucky, Alicia remembered. Perhaps she would surprise everyone through sheer luck? Alicia considered that idea worthy of checking the odds, which were good, but eventually didn’t bet. Pat was not worth much to anybody here. She’d probably go cheap to Brothel’s Anonymous, she thought.

Now what about California Films Incorporated? They had bid for each of the lots but had dropped out early. Obviously a quantity operation at a low cost per head. But what did they do? Their bio was a bit vague. Was she supposed to read between the lines?

And all this cogitation and fact checking was noted and bookmarked by Mary.

The crowd cheered making Alicia refocus her attention back to the game. It was over and Pat had lost. Oh dear, Alicia didn’t like that, but what could she do? Pat’s luck had run out at last. She was glad she didn’t bet on Pat after all. She checked the betting for the auction and no-one rated her much. The betting was desultory. When Pat was positioned in the collar and with her ball-gag, Georgia started the auction. Alicia frowned, was it her but was this segment going a bit slow? It seemed so. Alicia wondered why.

Georgia singled Alicia out as the donor and she had to stand and take the applause. When asked why by Georgia, Alicia said, “I needed funds to buy my way in here.” That got her a lot of applause and cheering. She sat down again buzzed. She liked that.

Pat stared at her pleadingly as soon as she placed her. Alicia saw this and gave her a smile and a little finger wave, then sat back to see how much she would go for.

Cocksuckers’ Paradise
1 Jane A Frederico
2 Johanna T Hall
3 Tanya G Hoelscher
4 Sheila J Pringle
5 Kylie A Hofer
6 Patricia M Anderson
Leaderboard Was Now Total Points
Johanna T Hall 3 1 14
Tanya G Hoelscher 2 1 14
Jane A Frederico 7 3 20
Sheila J Pringle 6 4 20
Kylie A Hofer 4 4 21

The bidding certainly wasn’t slow. It was nonexistent and Georgia kept dropping the starting price until she reached $2,000. With still no takers she said to the bidders “Start me off then.” C.F. Incorporated offered $100. Alicia was mortified for her friend. Only $100? That was an insult. But Brothels Anonymous joined in and raised the price to $200. Bidding was slow but got to a bid of $400 by Brothels Anonymous. C.F. Incorporated then went to $450 and Brothels Anonymous dropped out. So Pat went to C.F. Incorporated for a measly $450.

Presumably they were hoarding their money for the better lots to come.

Alicia checked the lots left and, as she suspected, they all offered far more than Pat. Unfortunately, it looked like Pat had nothing of value to offer anyone, especially when there was so much more to be had. This was ironic, Alicia thought, because there were a couple of times when Pat had gone about with a few thousand dollars in cash on her. That was to impress someone, but that wasn’t the point. And what was the point of having all that money if you can’t buy your way out of things? Alicia had thought this through previously. She realized there were things money couldn’t buy and therefore she wanted to buy them. That’s why she was here.

Alicia then checked out California Films Incorporated again. She had no real idea what they did. Obviously a low budget enterprise. They had bid on every lot but had dropped out very early each time. Perhaps they were waiting for this, when they could get a bargain, and even by Pat’s low standing, she was a bargain at this price. C.F. Films were, according to their review, in the business of making low budget films quickly. They had a high turnover of films which apparently, had a market. It must be highly specialized she thought, even for B movies. Their purchases were to be used as stunt doubles for their established actors. ‘That’s not so bad,’ thought Alicia. ‘It looks like Pat’s got the best deal of everyone’.

Alicia thought they had to get their actors cheaply but, as they were to be stunt actors, they must look like the main actor. Well, at least a little. That’s why C.F. Incorporated weren’t really bidding hard. Their criteria were more rigid than the rest. On checking Google, she found this firm specialized in low budget horror and gore films. And their films did seem to cast the same people time and time again. There was no mention of any stunt doubles though. She even found the actress Pat would double for. It would take decent make up, but it was doable. Alicia was proud of herself until she was struck by another thought. ‘Oh dear, poor Pat,’ she thought. ‘Your luck’s run out at last. I must get a copy of her film.

She asked Melissa, “Would it be possible to contact C.F. Incorporated later? I want a copy of Pat’s film.”

“You can PM them now,” Melissa replied. “Use the messages.”

Alicia found that easily and sent Kiho Miura a message asking for notification when the film was available. The answer was almost immediate—‘We will send a copy to the management here to be forwarded on to you. No charge. The film is well under way now and your donation will be working the day after tomorrow. We will need a couple of weeks for editing and processing, so you should have it in about 4 weeks. We want to personally thank you for your donation, which is perfect for our requirements’.

And in the control room, Carlos McLeary had noted the relative lack of interest by the crowd and was instigating changes on the fly. He dropped the ‘Bedroom Orgasm’ game, which was due next and had opted for the Spanking Marathon instead. He was frantically ‘managing’ the back room preparations for this change, moving the giant bed with its multiple locking areas and replacing it with the spanking machines and courses that would be necessary. This was a far more ambitious game given the quick change criteria, but it would get the crowd back 100% he was certain. He spoke to Georgia through her earpiece, telling her to give them as much time as possible as well as telling her of the change of plans.

The room descended yet again with the two competitors and the scoreboard showing…

Airstrip — 55 credits
Hairy Cunt — 84 credits.

Alicia noted immediately that the two were at opposite ends of the room and were not the mutually supportive team they had started to be. “I wonder how that was done,” she reflected while agreeing that whatever was done was necessary for the success of this part of the evening. She was impressed by the management who had proved themselves talented, intelligent and quick to respond to events as they happened. Alicia was glad to be associated with such an organization.

This game is called “Care to Gamble,” announced Georgia while the cheers died down. “It’s simple girls, bid as before and the lowest loses. Both parties must bid at least once,” and smiling to the audience, “here’s where we up the stakes.”

Airstrip immediately bid one credit, immediately followed by Hairy Cunt. This rate was continued until they got to 23 credits when Georgia reminded them to save credits for the end game. This was obviously false as all it would take is 1 credit difference between them and the end game would be decided before it began. Alicia saw that one straight away and she thought the competitors were smart enough to have seen that at the beginning as well. Airstrip stopped and thought a while then resumed bidding before the clock ran down. But it looked like Hairy Cunt had worked out the end game as well and just upped her bid. Airstrip stopped bidding at 29 credits, which gave Hairy Cunt pause. But not for long. Hairy Cunt bid 30 credits and won the round.

“Congratulations to Hairy Cunt,” yelled Georgia above the crowd’s roar while a solid looking throne rose up the floor. “Sit on your throne Airstrip,” ordered Georgia and Airstrip slowly and reluctantly sat in it. Once in she was not surprised to find automatic clamps locking her in so tight she could hardly move—even her head. While this was happening a pole with a pig’s head rose up next to her until the pig’s head was within a foot of her head. Another box thing rose up from the other end of the room, the end where Hairy Cunt was waiting. Finally a giggly, big titted girl with minimal clothing was raised into the room.

“Hairy Cunt, this is Mandy, your trainer,” said Georgia. Mandy beckoned Hairy Cunt over and gave her a kiss on the lips. Alicia swore there was tongue action there as well. Hairy Cunt’s eyes went wide and she backed away when she was released. Mandy beckoned her with her finger. She removed ear defenders from a compartment and placed them on Hairy Cunt, then did the same for herself. Airstrip got none.

Mandy then took a hand gun out of a compartment and showed it to Hairy Cunt, who just looked. Mendy then, with due deference to the cameras, took one bullet, placed it in the gun and spun the chamber. She showed it to Hairy Cunt, who just stared, horrified. “The chamber is hidden,” explained Georgia, “so no-one there knows where the bullet is until it’s opened, or fired until it goes bang,” explained Georgia with glee.

Mandy then took aim at the pig’s head and fired. Click. She took aim and fired again. Click. Airstrip was frantic now shouting and swearing, but nobody took any notice of her. The gun fired at the fourth try giving explosive results. The pig’s head exploded showering all of them, but especially Airstrip, who started crying and sobbing, drawing great amounts of air into her lungs with creepy noises on the intake of breath then she repeated the procedure.

Mandy then ostentatiously reloaded the hand gun again with one bullet, spun it then laid it down on the top of the container. Then, from somewhere, Alicia couldn’t see where, Mandy had another gun which she pointed at Hairy Cunt while the smiling and giggling Mandy disappeared back down into the bowels of the earth from whence she came. Hairy Cunt looked frustrated at this turn of events. Alicia wondered if the game would have been improved if Hairy Cunt had the opportunity to shoot at Mandy.

“You will aim at Airstrip’s head and pull the trigger,” announced Georgia. “And it’s now impossible to shoot this gun more than once Hairy Cunt,” so make it a good one. Because, if you don’t splatter Airstrip’s head all over the room, you will lose 20 credits. In your own time then, but don’t take all day now.”

Hairy Cunt looked at the credits…

Airstrip — 55 credits
Hairy Cunt — 54 credits.

She looked wildly around her then quickly picked up the gun, aimed and fired. Nothing happened. Alicia noted the credit record changed immediately to…

Airstrip — 55 credits
Hairy Cunt — 34 credits

… And she liked this turn of events. Now the contestants really didn’t know what to expect and neither did the crowd, who were roaring their approval. Hairy Cunt, on instructions from Georgia, freed Airstrip, who was shaking and crying and holding her hands over her ears. This time they didn’t support each other. As soon as Airstrip was freed, Hairy Cunt moved to the other side of the room.

“OMG,” thought Alicia, “she must be literally deafened by all that. I never thought of that.” This thought gave her pause. She didn’t like that. It was such an obvious point but she had gotten herself caught up in all the excitement she simply didn’t think about it. “No,” she corrected herself. “I just didn’t think.” She made a mental note not to let that happen in the future.

Mary noted Alicia’s actions and bookmarked them, but couldn’t immediately tell what Alicia was thinking but it looked significant.

“And this category is…,” Georgia announced, “You Don’t Get if you Don’t Ask.” The girls were puzzled at that as were the crowd, who cheered anyway. Alicia immediately noted, through a screen, that Airstrip was reading the narrative on a screen. ‘Because she’s still deaf,’ she thought. ‘But they’ve taken care of that. It would be a pity if Airstrip’s deafness spoiled the rest of the auction’.

“The winner gets to choose and the time starts now,” Georgia announced. Airstrip immediately checked the score…

Airstrip — 55 credits
Hairy Cunt — 34 credits

… And bid 34 credits. ‘I think she’s sick of the game and wants it to end now,’ thought Alicia. That’ll only work if this is the last game. I wonder if she knows something’. Alicia checked the betting but didn’t fancy the odds. She wondered at that also. She had a bet now and again, but not like this. Then again, she’d never had an evening like this. On the whole she thought her interest was justified. But she made another note to self to check tomorrow, when she was in a better frame of mind to do such things.

“And Airstrip wins,” announced Georgia over the, for once, silent crowd. But they didn’t stay silent for long as the cheers and catcalls went up. The scoreboard was now…

Airstrip — 21 credits
Hairy Cunt — 34 credits

“Get in the stirrups Hairy Cunt,” ordered Georgia as two men in white coats rose into the room to the cheers of the crowd. Once in and clamped in, the two men took out what looked like special guns and proceeded to pierce Hairy Cunt in 34 places.

“34 piercings to match the difference between your bids Hairy Cunt,” informed Georgia. “There’s no punishment for not bidding this time as you couldn’t. So be glad of that.” The piercings were quickly done and Hairy Cunt stood with multiple piercings through her ears, nose, septum, bellybutton, clit etc. Alicia winced at the thought, but the thought made her think. This was hot. She had her ears pierced, which was normal, but this was something else. The thought of being able to pierce someone whenever she wanted made her excited. But she realized even more excitement could be had by ordering someone to get pierced wherever she chose. And how many piercings she chose. This thought extended to tattoos almost immediately. After all, tattoos were more permanent. Alicia mentally left the game and went on a quick journey trying to work out how she could have such power. She quickly came to the conclusion, if she had such power, she need never tidy her room again, or do the laundry—not that she did much of that anyway, but she was going to college soon and that may be a problem. And what about spending money? Perhaps she could persuade people to donate part of their moneys to her? That would be cool. She could work out the logistics later, there was entertainment to consume here. On re-engaging reality she saw the room ascend to the heavens as usual. ‘I wonder what they’ll do next,’ she thought.

Alicia watched as employees quickly modified the aisles through the tables to include small fences. Only 5 left now. Weird looking machines were placed regularly along the length of the fence/partition.

Georgia raised her left hand to her ear, which was the ‘message received’ signal to the frantic request for time being shouted into her earpiece. She resolved to have it out with Carlos—there was no need for the shouting. She can hear him whisper, for God’s sake. All this was while she was talking through the aisle modifications going on in front of her.

… “And this game was conceived in a story by one Mr. Chrystal Wynd writing for MC Stories. We appropriated this, and another, for these games. If anyone knows this Mr. Wynd, please tell him we’ve stolen his ideas and encourage him to sue us. That would save us such a lot of time,” she waited for the laughter to die down. “Anyway, on with the show. This is The Smacking Marathon. All contestants get on their hands and knees inside your track. Forearms flat on the floor leaving your asses only above your lane partitions. Now crawl along the whole course keeping your ass above the partitions. Those machines positioned along the course are spanking machines which will give your asses a good workout before you reach the end. There’s no waiting for prima donna competitors here. Get on your hands and knees now at your starting point or be disqualified.” All the five competitors left were ready before she finished that sentence. “OK, if this is too much for you all you have to do is stand up and step away or lie flat on the floor where they can’t reach you. The spanking will stop and you will be disqualified and sold. She sounded the hooter.

Alicia thought Kylie might be good at this one. Her Tai Kwan Do should have given her an advantage for the purely physical aspect. That course was long and just crawling like that without those machines would be an effort. Kylie had the physical experience as well as her youth in her favor here. And those machines—Tai Kwan Do was a physical contact sport. Kylie had sometimes been covered in bruises from her training. Alicia couldn’t understand it. She kept herself fit, yes, but all this fighting? Why? Especially when money can either buy off an attacker or hire someone better? Or better, hire some people. Oh well. It was almost as if Kylie knew this was going to happen to her. Unfortunately Kylie’s biog. was up there for all to see, which affected the odds too much for Alicia to have a quick punt on Kylie. She was disappointed as she wanted to support her friend.

On the hooter they all started forward as fast as they could. Each competitor had a camera in front as well as one on the ground moving with her so that her face was shown on the screens at all times, making for some interesting viewing. Everyone was shocked at the first smack and tried to ignore it, but they couldn’t. One popular side view showed the partition with an ass bobbing along above it getting thwacked on a regular basis. After a very few minutes, all the competitors seemed to get a second wind and started to ignore the beating their asses were taking. It showed clearly on their faces. Alicia began to hear Georgia’s commentary then and she was saying something about dopamine having taken effect which mitigates the pain and promotes a feeling of euphoria. But that was taken care of when the smack rhythm suddenly changed. Now the smacks weren’t regular at all and the girls found they could move a fair distance without anything happening to their asses. But when smacks resumed, they were harder resulting in indignant squeals and two competitors instinctively rolling away through the partition and into the machines. They tried to get back immediately but the stewards got them and took them to the holding collars on the stage.

Now only Kylie, Tanya and Sheila were left in the game. Alicia was well into things now and was shouting and encouraging Kylie for all she was worth, even though she had no bet on. The competitors’ faces were amazing as each smack now seemed to hurt hard. They weren’t getting the dopamine effect and their tender asses seemed to be amplifying the pain. But they still crawled as fast as they could and tried, unsuccessfully, to ignore the smacks.

Kylie won by a good margin, much to Alicia’s delight. This is what she had predicted and she was right. It was Sheila who lost by a head. Very soon, all three losers were on stage, gagged and in their collars and each with their hands holding their asses.

The Smacking Marathon
1 Kylie A Hofer
2 Tanya G Hoelscher
Sheila J Pringle
Jane A Frederico Disqualified
Johanna T Hall Disqualified
Leaderboard Was Now Total Points
Tanya G Hoelscher 1 1 16
Kylie A Hofer 4 2 22

Georgia introduced the lots and singled out the lots’ donors. Johanna’s donor was introduced as Albert Speers who stated that Johanna was a partner in the law firm they both worked for and she was favorite to get an offer of full partnership from the present partners. Albert wanted that position. Jane Frederico’s donor was introduced as Mrs. Frederico who vouched that Jane was interfering between her and her husband, Jane’s father. Now she could bond more closely with her new husband by helping him over the pain of his only daughter’s death. Sheila Pringle’s donor was her husband, Arthur, who wanted a younger wife without any complications. All were applauded and congratulated on their donations to the cause.

Johanna Hall was wheeled to front and center where the auction began. In her early thirties, she was bright, beautiful, highly trained and had a multitude of awards from various prestigious parties. ‘TLC will want this one’ Alicia thought as she checked the betting, which agreed with her to the extent it, again, wasn’t worth betting. ‘Just as well,’ Alicia thought, ‘I don’t actually have all that much money at the moment’. ‘California Films would be out,’ she thought as well as The Luv R Ranch, although they did seem to have alternative uses for higher quality lots,’ she reminded herself. Alicia completed her assessment of the bidders with ‘Brothel’s Anonymous are definitely out of this one but The 42 Club would want it. So it’s between TLC and The 42 Club with The Luv R as a wild card,’ she summarized.

Bidding started at $2,000 and it went up rapidly. At first The Luv R kept up, but they dropped out at $9,000, leaving Johanna’s new owners between TLC and the 42 Club. She went for $45,000 to The 42 Club. Alicia watched the bidders with interest and intuited that The 42 Club already had a buyer. They just would not be beaten on this one and Xiu Jan Ho, of TLC seemed to bid past her budget before dropping out. ‘Johanna Hall’s going to a good home,’ smiled Alicia.

As Johanna was wheeled offstage, Jane A. Frederico was wheeled front and center. Alicia checked her data, discovering that Jane was young and rich but had not actually done anything with her life. She doubted the big spenders would be interested, and so it proved. Bidding started at $100 in a repeat of Pat’s experience and she went to The Luv R Ranch for a measly $250.

This left Sheila Pringle, of the famous and uber-rich Pringle family up for grabs. ‘Too expensive for the quantity firms,’ Alicia thought. On considering the issue, she concluded that she would be a liability to The 42 Club because her family was so well known worldwide. Which meant, she thought, TLC should get a bargain here. Alicia thought possibly around $2,000 unless The 42 Club bid her up out of spite for the bidding over Johanna. Checking the betting, she quickly placed a $1,000 bet of the selling price being between $2,000 and $3,000. She won at 7 to 1. TLC were the lucky bidders. Alicia noted her winnings flow straight into her bank a few seconds after the bidding ended.

Mary noted and bookmarked this betting activity. Alicia seemed to only like to bet of sure things based on her own assessment of the situation.

“Now for ‘Another Auction’,” shouted Georgia as the room descended yet again. The two girls still looked at odds with each other as they were at opposite ends and Airstrip still needed the written word to understand what was going on. Their balances were displayed as…

Airstrip — 21 credits
Hairy Cunt — 34 credits

“Bidding starts now,” Georgia announced starting the hooter. Neither girl moved or said anything. The clock counted down to three seconds before Hairy Cunt broke and went for 1 credit. Airstrip stared at her and waited to two seconds before bidding 2 credits. Hairy Cunt looked and waited…

Georgia interrupted “Minimum bids are now 5 credits and the countdown time is 10 seconds.”

Hairy Cunt bid 5 credits on seven seconds which immediately caused a bell to sound and Georgia announcing “Invalid bid. Bid again.” It took Hairy Cunt to one second to go before she got it. “Seven credits.” She shouted in a panic. The bid was accepted. Despite being handicapped, Airstrip understood and bid 12 credits. Hairy Cunt didn’t know what to do. Was this the last auction? Or were there more. She gambled based on how long they’d been at it. Seventeen credits she shouted at two seconds. Airstrip started to shout her bid when she realized she couldn’t bid. She tried eighteen credits on seven seconds but was rewarded with an invalid bid. Then she tried twenty one credits on three seconds, which was also rewarded with an invalid bid bell.

“Congratulations to Hairy Cunt,” announced Georgia. “And Hairy Cunt, you will be pleased to know that was the final round. All you have to do is decide your prize,” beamed Georgia. Hairy Cunt didn’t look too pleased. She waited to see what would happen next.

“Well, Hairy Cunt,” said Georgia, once the noise had died down, “you have won the right to choose who will own you. The Luv R Ranch and C.F. Incorporated have both agreed to take one of you as an employee in their business. Here are their business resumes for you to consider. Take all the time you need as long as it’s no longer than one minute,” Georgia instructed as the resumes came up on the screen before them.

The Luv R Ranch—We cater to high end clients who love to feel vicarious thrills when two fighters fight to the death. Our employees are housed in barred mini caves below ground and trained to a high degree to be competitive. This is achieved by starvation and constant humiliations by our guards who are tasked to produce a named combatant at the stated date and time. Those guards also have permission to enjoy themselves as long as it doesn’t interfere with their duties. Every few days, or weeks, there will be at least one fight to the death. The two contestants will be introduced into an underground labyrinth, which is extensively fitted out with cameras, and we will only let out the one who kills the other. She gets fed and goes on to the next round. The ultimate winner is set free in a third world country with no food or resources. However, by then, she has the necessary determination to extricate herself from her predicament.

Alicia didn’t believe anyone would be set free. That was stupid.

California Films Incorporated—We produce low quality but high cult value movies in the gory-horror niche very cheaply. Our work is always in California and our new employee will be employed as an extra, or, if her looks are suitable, as a stunt double. This work is onerous and we feel no-one can do it for a protracted length of time. Consequently, our ‘special’ employees will be free to go after their usefulness has evaporated. They will be free with false but impeccable identities that they will have to use. They will be freed because they will need medical attention too expensive for us to profitable continue with their employment.

With five seconds to go Hairy Cunt chose C.F. Inc. as her employer, which left Airstrip crying as she faced solitary confinement interleaved with rape and murderous fighting for the rest of her life. She didn’t think she would win such a contest.

Both contestants were let out onto the stage and told to bow to the audience before being led off back stage. The crowds exploded with applause and cheering and whooping, as did Alicia, her inhibitions surrendering themselves to the crowd.

Mary noted that and recorded the time.

That left her Kylie up against this Tanya H Hoelscher for the last game and the contest thought Alicia. Tanya seemed to beat Kylie in most things. She wasn’t rich but had an excellent job as an electrical engineer that matched her way above average qualifications as well as her the numerous papers she had had published. She was a keep fit enthusiast and it showed. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, but her bio showed her to be 34 years old. ‘Tanya’s a shoo-in for TLC,’ Alicia thought. But she has to lose the last game for that to happen,’ she thought. She hoped the game would suit Kylie’s strengths.