The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit

(ds fd hm ma mc md)

When Alicia and her friends return to the Under the Hill Franchise Club there is no Sonia to divert their attention from everything the club offers. They are excited and determined to sample everything on offer. But this club offers a lot, so is it physically possible to sample ‘everything’? Or will they need further visits?

CHAPTER 5

What the fuck is happening?: Get him here: Where are the balls inserted?: They weren’t very steady: She doesn’t look much: She hadn’t expected that: Jeffrey and Melissa are in trouble: An unusual flight out: Organized chaos: Built for function: Dr. Martinez’ mind stilled: He didn’t make it:

“And now for the final game” announced Georgia to thunderous applause and, again, signaling she had heard Carlos’ plea for more time. ‘What the fuck is happening’ she thought. ‘All this went fine in rehearsals’. “There are no disqualifiers to this one. Our brave contenders will either win, or lose—depending on their ability. They will play Anal Chicken. The crowd roared despite not knowing what it was. They were just enjoying themselves.

“This is another game inspired by Chrystal Wynd from MC Stories,” Georgia announced to more cheers. By the way, did you know Chrystal Wynd is a man, despite the name? I wonder about him, I really do.”

The audience howled at this and a chant quickly went up – ‘Get him here, Get him here…’

Georgia let the chant die of its own accord. “Of course we will,” she said, eventually. But first we have to find him. We have been helped before by people with access to ISP records. We’ll get at them again for this one.”

“And I know our SEO wants another specific author called iq here as well. Our ‘esteemed’ SEO assessed him to be female, based on the stories he wrote. Well, our ‘blessed’ SEO was wrong. Iq is male. And you needn’t chant for him, he’s already on the list. Mr. ‘Esteemed’ SEO has already added him.

“You know,” she said, quietly, to the crowd, so they had to drop the noise to hear her properly, “this was going to be announced in the next quarter statement, but I think I’ll announce it here and now. Chrystal Wynd and iq have just reminded me that they will be the beneficiaries of our new innovation. And it’s not about control. Not this time anyway,” she smiled as she said this and the audience laughed. “No, this time it’s about body modification. Now we can adjust penis size quite dramatically.” She looked round the room. “I see I have caught the attention of most of you right there.” The crowd laughed quickly, but went quiet again quickly. They wanted to hear about this. It was the first time they heard about it.

“So far, we can enlarge penis size a bit, I mean, look around you. It’s quite a procedure and we don’t recommend any of you to undertake it. But we’ve been working on it with the subjects we have and it’s good news folks.” A cheer went up. “We can now adjust the size by quite a lot, up or down. It still needs to be tested for safety, but we can foresee this procedure for any of you males out there within a year or two.”

“I’ll mention this talk to the board and recommend we test out our new abilities on iq and on Chrystal Wynd. What I’ll suggest is one has a micro-penis and the other, well, there’s no specific word for it that I know, but it will be so large he’ll need special, made to measure, trousers. It will be so big that no woman will want it near her, never mind in her. Do you want to see that? Do you want the two of them standing next to each other?” The crowd roared its approval. “Well then, I’ll set up a poll in the next day or two and we’ll poll you as to which of iq or Chrystal Wynd gets which size. A couple of days should be enough to let you sort the images out in your minds,” she said. “Now don’t forget, when the time comes for yours, you will tell us the size you want.” She looked around. “Or, by the look of you, I should say, you will tell us the size you want him to have.” Again the crowd roared. They were enjoying this immensely.

Alicia only half heard Georgia as she was checking out all the PMs she received. One was very interesting. Yes, the greetings and congratulations were there like the rest, but there was more. This was from a bank owner from a small town out there somewhere. Alicia had never heard of it. The bank owner had offered her, because she was a fully paid up member now, an interest free loan for her college years and beyond. But also, she was invited to become an affiliate of the bank and ‘sell’ bank loans to anyone she could. The bank would loan out money to people she recommended, after a bank check, at zero per cent interest, but she could charge what she liked and keep the difference. Also, she would have access to all the documentation her customers completed in order to access these loans. And she could amend the documentation to whatever she liked, asking for the information she required as long as she included the information the bank required to fulfill its obligations. That looked like being a very good deal indeed for her. She could immediately see what data she would add and how to use that data once obtained. Alicia PMd back to arrange a date to go over the fine details.

Georgia finally received the all clear from Carlos. “But before that, let’s play Anal Chicken,” she excitedly shouted. The crowd roared its approval as the two contestants were led onto the stage.

The last two frightened contestants watched as two platforms rose onto the stage. They were about two feet high with various straps protruding as well as strategically placed support bars. Cameras were located in front, at the sides and at the rear. Next to each platform was a machine with a rod protruding from it at about a foot above the platform. Each rod had a number of balls on it in ascending size. Kylie and Tanya were positioned on each platform on their hands and knees and strapped in tightly. The contestants couldn’t move once in.

All the while Georgia was keeping up a running commentary. She explained that the balls were to be inserted into each girl’s ass at the same time. The rods squirting lube and artificial semen as they went. Each girl could only move her right arm to push a button, which would stop the game. The first girl to press the button would be sold.

Alicia watched carefully as the preparations and explanations were made. She had seen something. Kylie looked funny. Alicia checked the cameras shooting the close ups of each girl’s face and Kylie looked different. She was more relaxed, more out of it. Kylie was still afraid and anxious but something else as well. Was she high? The crowd didn’t seem to see that. Perhaps it was because Alicia knew Kylie well, but it was there. Alicia quickly checked the odds and discovered Tanya was the odds on favorite. Kylie was at 15 to 1 to lose this one. Probably because Tanya was 11 years older, by her bio and, again, according to her bio, she had anal experience.

Alicia made a decision and quickly placed all her money, everything she had, on Kylie to win. A murmur went over the crowd when this showed on their screens and the odds then shifted significantly, although Tanya was still the favorite.

Mary noted Alicia’s activity with great attention, and made another bookmark.

Alicia continued watching their faces and jumped is shock when both girls suddenly squealed and made a face. It was the attendants lubing them up with cold lube without telling them. The crowd loved that and cheered. Alicia continued watching their faces trying to verify her assumption that UTH wanted Kylie to win and had rigged the game somehow.

“This is a new game for us,” announced Georgia, but I have it on good authority that most girls cannot take the fifth ball. Just something to aim for girls,” she said, smiling.

The tension was heightened as, with suitable dramatic music, the lights dimmed and the contestants were illuminated with four spotlights each.

The rods each moved forward and stopped when contact with the ass was made. Georgia explained that the machine was now synchronizing each rod so they would both advance together.

Alicia saw nothing else to confirm or deny her assumption as the first ball entered their asses. Both of them opened their eyes as it went in without much apparent difficulty.

Both girls’ eyes widened as the second ball went in, but that seemed to be the extent of the discomfort. The third ball, however, started to provoke facial reactions from both the competitors as they both opened their mouths and shook their heads.

“This is looking good folks,” said Georgia. They both look equal to the task before them so far. But remember, those balls will get bigger and bigger as the game goes on. They’re on to the fourth ball next and that will start to sort the winner from the loser. I can’t wait.”

The whole audience could now see the fear on their faces as the fourth ball made contact and inexorably went on. Tanya’s eyes were very wide and she was panting now. Kylie seemed to be taking things better, but there was pain showing in her eyes. This was very close and the audience were quiet, absorbing the contest.

Alicia gasped and her hand shot to her mouth when Kylie moved her right arm towards the fail button, but it never got there. It looked like the fourth ball popped through their sphincters while her hand was en route to the button. Kylie returned her hand back to its original position. Alicia breathed an audible sigh of relief. Kylie wouldn’t do that to her she thought. Kylie’s my friend.

Both contestants were sweating and trembling when the fifth ball made contact with their sphincters. They both looked desperately round but there was nothing there to help them. Alicia had stopped breathing. The balls pushed inescapably forward. It was very obvious they were both suffering. The sweat was dripping from them now. It made an arresting sight and Alicia thought she’d want a large picture of this. It would look amazing on her wall.

The microphones were picking up panting from both the contestants, but now there was swearing as well. Both girls were saying various rude words between pants as that fifth ball still pushed against their sphincters. Alicia realized that all that artificial semen wasn’t leaking out and that would cause added pressure on their insides. She appreciated Kylie’s attempts on her behalf all the more when she realized that. But the competition still wasn’t over. Tanya was hissing through her teeth now, in between swear words, which Alicia didn’t like as they were getting repetitive. Then both girls’ mouths opened and both emitted a sigh of relief when that fifth ball got passed their sphincters.

Alicia was engrossed. Her attention was full on this competition. It was incredibly exciting and she was glad she was seeing this in the flesh. It was so much better seeing it live than watching it on a screen. Although that had its place. She was sure she would be watching this contest a lot of times in the future. It will hold so many memories for me, she thought.

The two girls visibly steeled themselves for the sixth ball. Alicia couldn’t see this contest going on for much longer. Kylie will rupture her sphincter rather than let me lose my money she thought as she watched their reactions as that mighty sixth ball started to push against their sphincters.

The cameras picked up their knuckles as they whitened, in addition to their eyes widening impossibly and the sweat pouring from each of them. They both had to close their eyes, presumably because of the sweat that would pour into them otherwise. Alicia was watching intently when the buzzer rang, announcing that one had capitulated. But which one? Alicia, despite watching everything, was at a loss. She couldn’t work out which of them had yielded.

“And we have our winner,” yelled Georgia. “Kylie A Hofer.”

Alicia looked again and saw it was so. Tanya had pushed her buzzer, proving she was a loser and deserved what she was going to get. Kylie had not let her down. She knew Kylie wouldn’t let her down. Kylie was her friend and friends just don’t do that. Alicia cheered herself hoarse, but was still drowned out by the crowd’s approval.

The boards lit up…

Anal Chicken
1 Kylie A Hofer
2 Tanya G Hoelscher
Competitor Was Now Total Points
Kylie A Hofer 2 1 23

They were both unstrapped and helped to their feet. They weren’t very steady and both were gagged and affixed to the ubiquitous collars that had appeared on the stage. Tanya was wheeled to the front of the stage where she was shown off the crowd and to the buyers.

“Now I know she doesn’t look much,” said Georgia to the buyers, but remember what she’s been through. Indeed Tanya was having trouble standing and it was only her fixed collar that supported her at times. Alicia thought the buyers would understand that and checked Tanya’s bio again. Intelligent and a high profile, so a high bidding round between TLC and The 42 Club yet again, she predicted.

Before the bidding started, Georgia highlighted Adam Marchant and thanked him for his donation. He answered her standard question before she could say it – saying “She’s past it now. Time to upgrade.” The crowd cheered.

The bidding was fast and high. Tanya eventually went to The 42 Club for $22,000. She was quickly wheeled away once sold.

“All our losers will be dispatched tonight by secure courier to their new owners,” Georgia announced, before getting round to Kylie. “And now for our winner – Kylie A. Hofer” Georgia said as Kylie was released from her collar. Alicia noted Kylie still had a dazed look on her face as she sat on the gaudy, sparkly throne that had risen from the depths of the stage. Alicia started to wonder exactly how much equipment was under the stage. It didn’t look big enough.

Dr. Hart noted that look and bookmarked it because she couldn’t work out what it was about.

Onstage, Georgia announced a celebrity Alicia didn’t recognize, who crowned Kylie with a sparkly tiara. Alicia thought Kylie wouldn’t like that at all. It was just too tacky for her, the tiara and the throne, especially when Kylie was still naked. She hoped she would get the chance to talk it over with Kylie one day and laugh about it.

The spotlight fell on Alicia, as Georgia asked her the, by now, standard question, “Do you care to give your reason for your donation Ms. Travistock?” Alicia repeated her previous answer, “I needed the entry fee for this place.” She then expanded on that answer. ”And just one simply wasn’t enough.” She carefully didn’t say she had donated three.

Dr. Hart made a bookmarked of that statement and made a note.

Meanwhile Alicia got an even bigger cheer from the audience.

Georgia announced that Kylie’s prize was employment at The Under The Hill Club itself. Typically, she went on, our employees take 33 plus years to pay off their debts and become free agents again. But, she said, Kylie’s total score was 23, Kylie would become a free agent after only 23 years. The crowd cheered and whooped, Alicia amongst them. Alicia was ecstatic for her friend winning such a prize. This was the icing on the cake for her. She would only be 41 when Kylie was free to pursue her career at the Under The Hill Franchise and Alicia knew, just knew, they would meet again then. Alicia was certain they would have a grand reunion when Kylie was free of her obligations, if they didn’t meet before. After all, she was leaving this Franchise but so was Kylie. Maybe she would end up at the one where Kylie worked. That would be cool.

The crowd cheered and Kylie raised a small smile. It looked to Alicia as though Kylie was starting to take things in properly again.

Alicia smiled happily once she worked out her inadvertent pun. Everything had gone very well. Alicia was very happy. But even so, she was shaking. The thought of losing all her money was catching up with her. She couldn’t understand why she did that. ‘Add it to the diary,’ she thought as she tried to pull herself together. Jeffrey and Melissa had noticed her distress and had their arms round her. She greatly appreciated this and gave them a shaky smile each. Gradually, she returned to her old self again, much to the relief of Melissa and Jeffrey.

Then she relaxed down to a deeper level, which was a surprise to her. She hadn’t expected that. She felt good. But she felt finished. She wanted to go back to her hotel now. The sex she was looking forward to was not now in her itinerary. The heat that had been gradually building in her for Jeffrey had dissipated.

After a final drink she turned to Jeffrey and Melissa. They looked at her politely and expectantly, so she said she would be leaving now and thanked them for a lovely evening. They smiled and rose, but she noticed a strange look in their eyes. ‘Do they expect a tip?’ she thought incredulously. Jeffrey held out his arm for her to take while she rose from her table and both Jeffrey and Melissa escorted her to the exit.

There was panic in the control room. “Is she fucking asexual?” one voice stated. “She shouldn’t be leaving now. Who prepared her chart?”

Dr. Hart quickly alerted James Britt, the floor manager. “Ms. Travistock’s leaving now,” she said. Do you have anyone ready for Melissa and Jeffrey? They’ll need servicing as soon as Ms. Travistock’s out of sight.

James panicked, said, “She shouldn’t be leaving now. Why didn’t you warn me?” He said this as he scanned the areas looking for someone suitable.

“Where’s Merry?” Questioned Dr. Hart.

“In the entertainments Area, entertaining, where she should be. Not available” he snapped back.

On finally finding suitable employees back stage, he announced over a local speaker, “Jason and Andrea, to the entrance side doors immediately. Run there. Service Melissa and Jeffrey as soon as they step through. And be there before they open those doors. That’s an order,” he emphasized, watching them literally drop whatever they were holding and run off. Andrea held her tits as she ran along. He loved that and was glad when he saw she was available. Then he quickly contacted the warehouse area, “Now Andi,” he said. “Send over two workers to backstage immediately. They are to report to me directly. I need them in less than five minutes.” He cut the connection before Andi could argue, and started rearranging his backstage team on the fly.

It was now the wee small hours. The emergency was over and the debriefing was finally over as well. He had destroyed one of their subsidiary firms, but that was what they were there for. The main thing was the Franchise was safe. They had been lucky in that one of their peripheral agents had logged an unusual private flight out, destined for France. As it was not recognized, photographs were taken of the flight’s occupants as a matter of course. These pictures were noticed by an eagle eyed director in the course of his normal duties and he had flagged them up at once. The occupants of that private jet were The Parisians’ team. Now they had pictures of more of that gang. Dr. Martinez had had a private bet with himself they were a lesbian gang, but apparently not. Equal numbers of men and women and not a defined leader amongst them. More data to be analyzed though. They would know more about them in a month or two just based on this information alone. Unfortunately The Parisians’ security was good and The Franchise lost them at the other end. They were seen getting out of the plane but after that, they simply disappeared.

Dr. Martinez checked over the hall and saw what he expected. All his employees were there cleaning and tidying and removing equipment to storage. Organized chaos. There in the middle was their robot Merry. Now she was wearing a different metal suit, this one more industrial, built for function rather than titillation. She was hauling large pieces of equipment to the storage areas through the large doors that were hidden in the back wall. A magical, he thought, piece of whimsy about Power Merry was the power cable (batteries couldn’t cope with this aspect of Merry’s life), snaking down from the roof space and following her around, plugged into what looked like her ass. Her joints were oversized to take the additional loading required and that was somehow erotic as well.

All was well, he thought. Nothing for him to do now but go home and get some rest. He thought he would take tomorrow off. It had been a long day after all. He was due some R&R. But he didn’t. He went over the day’s events in his mind, thinking about the danger they all were in and nobody here knew. Some would have to know later, but not now. Let things settle down. Going through his memories of the day and his notes, he started to feel funny. This alarmed him. Was this an attack? He analyzed himself and his surroundings and couldn’t find anything. Starting to worry, he checked all the security cameras there. But nothing.

After exhausting everything he could think of, he stopped, stilled his mind, and tried to analyze exactly what it was that was making him feel this way. Suddenly his eyes opened wide and he ran to the next room, knocking over his bucket on the way.

He didn’t make it.

He vomited up everything he had eaten that day on the floor in a trail to the toilet. After a while, he calmed down and cleaned himself up as best he could and returned to his station. He felt a lot better now. In fact, he felt energized instead of the extremely fatigued he should be feeling. Thinking for a minute, he called the floor supervisor.

“Is Merry still there?” he asked.

“Yes sir, but she’s been working for twenty seven hours straight, the last few in her power suit. She’ll be exhausted and dehydrated.”

“Never mind that, get her out of that suit, make her drink a couple of bottles of water, give her an energizer then send her here, to the lower control room. I’ll take care of her getting home.”

“Yes sir. She’ll be there in about twenty five minutes,” she said, adding ten minutes on because of prior experience.

“Make it fifteen,” he ordered, while checking what equipment he had there.

THE END