The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Influence

I could tell you plenty of stories about our Master, but this isn’t one of them.

This particular story involves me and a buddy of mine, whom I’ll call Nick. He and I became acquainted through our Master, who had been hypnotizing each of us for several months before deciding to bring us into contact. It was slightly awkward at first, but once our triggers were activated, all of the initial strangeness evaporated and we soon found ourselves enjoying every inch of each other. Nick was about my height, but stocky and hairier, and a redhead to boot: a young “ginger cub.”

Before going further, I need to explain that hypnosis isn’t my only fetish. I’m also into guys with facial hair, whether we’re talking a few days’ worth of scruff, a thick moustache, or a full beard, and for some reason I’ve always had a particular weakness for men who smoke (particularly pipes or cigars). Perhaps it’s something about the knowledge that tobacco smoke can be a sublime tranquilizer with the potential to enslave its consumers, or the unspoken fellowship of smokers who go against the rules, or the natural way it seems to enhance a fellow’s masculinity. Perhaps all of the above.

Our Master knew all about this, of course, and he often used it to lull me into trance. All he had to do was light up a cigar or pipe and I was instantly transfixed, watching the whorls of smoke dance upward and over me, my mind lost in the haze, my body ready to do whatever he instructed.

Anyway, our Master was out of town “on business,” whatever that meant (use your imagination), and Nick and I were hanging out together as we often did: friends, but not much more. We had been watching a movie when I went into the kitchen to fetch us another round of beers. From the other room, I heard Nick rustling around and before long I detected the unmistakable aroma of pipe smoke. I came back and saw him puffing on a small poker pipe, one of the cheap ones that you can find at a drugstore, smiling at me as he held it in his teeth. Wisps of smoke curled through his auburn goatee and I felt my cock involuntarily begin to grow. God, he looked delicious.

“Dude,” I began, “what—“

“Smokeslave,” he said, stopping me short. My mind went blank as I just stood there stupefied, all my fetishes brought instantly into sharp focus, helpless to do nothing but watch Nick fill the room with the aromatic fog. Apparently our Master had taught him one of my triggers! He approached me to take the drinks from my hand and set them on the coffee table. He puffed a thick cloud in my face and I happily inhaled, going deeper into trance, my resistance drifting away on the sweet-smelling smoke.

“This ain’t bad,” he said, remarking on the tobacco. Then: “Strip.”

I immediately complied, my erection bobbing in front of me at full mast. Nick reached down and stroked it as more pipe smoke billowed between us. He blew it in my face again, then over my nipples, and finally over my dick as he swirled his tongue around the head. Then he came back to face level, took in a thick, white mouthful of smoke, and locked his lips onto mine. I was lost in the ecstasy of inhaling his smoke and the caress of his beard against my face, but then he pulled back. “Back to normal,” he said, and all my self-awareness returned.

“What the fuck?” I complained as I gathered my clothes from the floor and dressed myself.

“I just wanted to see if it would work was all,” he said, with nonchalant mischief.

“Yeah, well, it does. Thanks for the blue balls.”

“Ha,” he chuckled. “Maybe if you’re good I’ll do it again.”

What a tease! I continued watched the movie quietly but couldn’t focus, as I was desperately hoping we would pick up where we left off, but it didn’t happen. We eventually finished the movie and our beers, and Nick announced, “Well, I’m gonna split. Gotta work in the morning. Thanks for having me over, bro.”

“No problem,” I said, “anytime. I’ll walk you out.”

As we proceeded to his car, he reached into his pocket, pulled out his pack of smokes and a lighter, and lit one up. This was my chance. You see, Nick wasn’t the only one who knew a trigger. Due to the requirements of his workplace, he wasn’t able to smoke weed for real anymore, so our Master was kind enough to help him feel high on tobacco and hypnosis alone.

All I had to say was, “You’re such a pothead, Nick.”

He took a deep drag and exhaled. “Dude, it’s just a cigarette,” he said, but already his speech was a little slurred. After a few more drags, he was good and giggly. “Holy shit,” he said.

“No way you’re driving like that,” I insisted. “Come back inside and let’s wait until you come down.”

But he didn’t come down, quite the contrary. I offered him a cigar, which he accepted, and it sent him over the moon. I loved watching him smoke it, noticing that as my apartment filled with haze Nick grew increasingly euphoric and silly and pliable under the influence. He formed his mouth into a perfect “O” and skillfully sent thick rings of smoke in my face, cocky in the knowledge of the maddening effect it was having on me.

“Fuck, bro,” he sighed, “my whole body is buzzing.”

“Feels good?” I asked, encouragingly.

“Yeah,” he said. Then he gazed at me with those stoned eyes and that killer lopsided grin of his. “You wanna suck my dick, dude?”

“What’s the magic word?” I teased, licking my lips in anticipation.

“Suck my dick please?” Then he doubled over in laughter.

“The other magic word,” I urged. “Come on.”

It took Nick a few moments to collect himself enough to say, “All right.” He took in a huge mouthful of smoke and let it billow out luxuriously in a thick white cloud. “Suck my dick, smokeslave.” And just like that, I was again his to command. He pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants to reveal his fat, semi-erect penis. I instantly went to work, taking it into my mouth, sucking noisily, massaging the shaft with my lips and eagerly lapping up his pre-cum with my tongue as he exhaled more cigar smoke into his crotch and my face. He was so “high” that it took a while for him to get fully hard, but then he commanded me to play with his chest and nipples while I fellated him and that really got his juices flowing.

“Oh God,” he moaned. “Fuck yeah, that’s good. Aw yeah, bro, that feels so fucking nice…”

But before he went over the edge, he said, “Hold up, hold up.” I disengaged, staring at him blankly, so submissive and ready to carry out his next command. He put the nub of the cigar in my mouth and said, “You can have the rest of this while I fuck you. Take your clothes off and get down on all fours. I’ll be right back.” He stumbled off to retrieve a bottle of lube.

When he returned, I was naked and fully in position. He got behind me and I smoked happily on his cigar while he fingered and licked my asshole. “How’s that feel, boy?” Nick asked, unnecessarily; my dick was fully hard and dribbling pre-cum onto the carpet. “Feels good, doesn’t it? Yeah.”

“Yes sir,” I answered dreamily.

“Tell me,” he commanded, kneeling over my back to murmur in my ear. “Beg me, boy.”

“God it feels so good,” I moaned around the cigar. “I love to smoke while you tongue me. I love the feel of your beard against my ass. Please, sir, don’t stop!”

“You want me to fuck you, boy?”

“Oh God fuck yeah,” I said. “I want your dick inside me so bad. Please fuck me, sir, please!”

Next I felt the head of his cock against my hole. Relaxed though I was, it was still a tight fit and Nick, to his credit, was thoughtful enough to go slow. Gradually, he pushed himself in deeper and deeper until I could feel him nudging my prostate. He stayed there for a while, filling me and letting my muscles stretch and loosen, and then he began pumping. My eyes rolled back as I sucked on the last few inches of the cigar, fucking my lungs on the thick, pungent smoke while Nick fucked my ass. I saw stars, my head and heart throbbing as my friend’s bucking intensified and his balls slapped against mine. His verbal cues (“Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, good boy, ride it hard!”) gave way to inchoate grunts of lust and his thrusting became increasingly urgent.

“Oh yeah I’m gonna cum!” He said. “Come with me bro!” I took a deep pull on the cigar and, like a dragon, I exhaled two great, thick jets of smoke from my nose as my whole body was overcome by pleasure, ecstatic wave after ecstatic wave. My asshole tightened around Nick’s spasming dick, and we groaned and swore in unison, his warm seed spilling inside me while mine shot messily onto the floor. We lay there for a moment, mutually dazed, our sweaty bodies sticking to one another.

“Hot damn,” he sighed. He slowly pulled out and got to his feet. “Back to normal,” he said. “Looks like you have some cleaning up to do.”

“Yeah, looks like,” I said. “I guess you’re sober enough to drive now.”

He smiled and got dressed. Pulling his keys from his pocket, he paused at the door…