The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Milky Way

by Mudak

Chapter 3

After the crew went through the tests of all of the systems onboard the Starship Darkview, the countdown completed. Throngs of cheering fans of the astronauts watched the ship blast off amidst a deafening roar of fire, propelling the vehicle quickly to the upper reaches of the earth’s atmosphere and beyond.

After the ship escaped the planetary atmosphere and stopped vibrating, the five crew members unstrapped themselves from their seats and began floating around the cabin. The Japanese captain said, “I suppose we should turn on the cameras and recorders. We shall want to have a good record of just about everything that goes on here, yes?”

Kristina von Braun responded, “Ja! Although I am certain that people will take no interest in us as we sleep.”

The American laughed. “If this place were a sorority, I’m sure there’d be no shortage of American men who’d disagree with you.”

“I tell you what… Jonathan,” said the Russian with a teasing lilt in her voice. “Kristina and I will … how you say? Play up to cameras for your American boys.”

“That’s not what I meant,” Jonathan tried to protest.

“Do I need to separate you?” asked the Chinaman.

“No. We’re good,” both the German and Russian women said, giggling slightly.

Ichiro stood up and turned on the cameras that had been placed throughout the cabin. He faced one and said, “My name is Ichiro Miyamoto. I am from Tokyo and have been given the honor of being the captain onboard the Starship Darkview and being one of the first five humans to transcend time and space and enter a completely new star system. Our mission is mainly to test human responses to traveling via wormhole and, if possible, determine if life can be sustained on one of the planets that orbits the star Gliese 667C.”

He stepped aside as the Chinaman faced the camera. “Wei Chung. I from Beijing. I, too, am honored to be a part of this crew.”

The German woman gave her biography for the camera next. “Kristina von Bismarck, from Hamburg. It vas very competitive to be given das honor to be here mit dese good, brave explorers.”

Olga took a deep breath and joined the recording. “They call me Olga Konstantinovna Dmitrieva. I was born and grew in Moskva. Top of my class. Russian space agency said they couldn’t imagine this ship going up bezout me.”

The American laughed and got into the camera frame alongside of the cosmonaut. “I know I can’t imagine being here without you. Jonathan Roosevelt. I’m from New York and am distantly related to both former US Presidents. It’s an honor and a privilege to be part of this mission and I hope that this is only the first chapter of a very long narrative that will mark the transformation of the human race into a people more peaceful, hopeful, and adventurous than anything our ancestors might have known.”

Ichiro clapped his hands. “Well said, everyone! The recordings we’re making now are important, but they won’t be anywhere near as important as the ones we make while we’re in the wormhole and after we come out on the other end. For now, we can still communicate with the crews back home. After they give us the approval to create and enter the wormhole, we’ll truly be on our own. I’m setting the ship’s navigational computers to bring us to the point we’d chosen so we’ve got some time to ourselves.”