The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Milky Way

by Mudak

Chapter 8

The five earthlings were led to a building that strongly resembled a sports stadium hewn out of mud and rock. Although the stadium was not far from their landing site, all five explorers found themselves extremely tired from the walk, as the ground was much softer than it appeared.

Once the five astronauts and their two captors/hosts reached the stadium, they walked down a wide corridor. In the center of this corridor stood a tall basin filled with a bluish-green liquid. The pirates leaned forward and, despite their short hands, splashed liquid into their own faces. The two pirates turned to Captain Miyamoto and spoke again in their language of clicks, whoops, and guttural noises.

Miyamoto turned to the rest of his crew and said, “This is a revitalizing liquid. Splash it on your face and you will feel re-energized.”

Olga, who had not dressed since disembarking from the Darkview, wearily stepped towards the basin and did as advised. Almost as soon as the liquid touched her skin, she stood upright. “Wow, you’re right!” She opened her eyes wide, let out a gasp and added, “I’m ready to perform out there.”

Kristina, upon seeing the way her Russian colleague had reacted to the liquid, was the next to partake of the wondrous liquid, to similar effects.

Ichiro was next to be awakened and revived by the contents of the basin. Smiling broadly and with a flourish over the turquoise liquid, he said to Wei and Jonathan, “You two look like you really need it. Please, help yourselves.”

The American and the Chinaman glanced at each other and shrugged. The Chinaman tentatively stepped towards the bowl, trying to express his uncertainty as to whether it would be worse to splash the liquid on himself, or if it would be worse not to do so and draw attention to the fact that he hadn’t.

The pirate who stood behind the American pushed him forward and, although Jonathan didn’t understand the sounds that came out of its mouth, the meaning was clear: that the captor had grown tired of his recalcitrance and that a punishment might soon be handed down.

Jonathan stepped closer to the basin alongside of Wei, took a deep breath, and lowered his hand into the water. Even before he brought the liquid to his face, he found himself pleasantly surprised at the warmth he felt on his skin. He brought his moistened hand to his face and allowed a few drops of the watery substance to come in contact with his skin. Without thinking, he looked at Wei, smiled, and said, “It’s good.”

Wei tentatively splashed his own face. The result was instantaneous: improved energy, positive outlook, and a slight laugh. “I don’t know why we were so afraid.”

Ichiro turned to his male counterparts: while the girls are entertaining the masses, we have other work to do.

“Of course,” Jonathan and Wei said simultaneously.