The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Panties

by Pan

Chapter 1

I used to explain everything to them.

It sounds ridiculous, when I put it like that. But it’s true—before I made any changes, before I even started exploring their minds, I’d freeze everything, walk up to them, and explain exactly what I was going to do with them.

Using…well, words. Ridiculous, right?

Nowadays, it’s much simpler. I walk up to them, and with a single touch, they know. They know exactly who I am, what I can do, what I’m capable of changing, and exactly what I’m going to do to them.

It takes far less time, but it sometimes feels like I’ve lost something in the process.

When I first saw Sophie, I knew precisely what her path was going to be. And so when I walked up and touched her forehead, I showed her. What she was going to do, what her life was going to become…and then I offered the wish.

One wish before, one wish after. That’s how I’ve always done it, and that’s how I’ll always do it. It just feels fair to me—like they have a fighting chance. And I stay true to my word, too. Some day, maybe I’ll find someone who words the wish perfectly, who makes a request so watertight that there’s nothing I can do, forcing me to move on, find someone else’s life to ruin.

Not Sophie, however.

* * *

I first saw Sophie outside the school. By chance, hard as it is to believe. I don’t really spend a lot of time outside schools—I prefer my women fuller, older, more experienced. But I was walking past when I noticed her. Long red hair, full breasts—if it wasn’t for the uniform, I would have thought she was a teacher.

And so I walked right up to her—no one around me noticed, but I didn’t change Sophie. Not yet. She didn’t look panicked, which was good—I suppose she thought a man of my age couldn’t pose a threat. I touched her on the forehead, and she knew.

“So what is it?” I asked, unable to stop myself from being aroused by the look of panic in her eyes. “What’s the wish?”

“Nothing under the panties,” she mumbled. “I don’t take them off, and we never go under.”

That was a new one. Clever, too—if she’d said “no sex”, “no penetration,” or “no touching”…well, those are all common wishes, and I’d worked out the loopholes a long time ago. The panties?

I had to give her credit for being interesting.

“Of course,” I said, and in the time it took Sophie to blink, I was gone. At least, as far as Sophie was concerned I was.

At this point, I could go on my way and just meet up with her again in a few days, weeks, months…whenever I liked. There’s something undeniably erotic about hearing what happened from their point of view, but nothing beats experiencing it for myself. And so I followed her home that day—no one would be able to see me, of course, but I would have the best possible vantage point to see the havoc I’d wreaked in the young woman’s life.

* * *

It began as soon as her step-brother Eli got home. The two of them were there alone, and Sophie immediately began to follow the instructions I’d so firmly implanted into her mind.

“Hey bro,” she said with a smile. “How’s life?”

“Not bad,” he replied, eyeing her slightly suspiciously. A quick trip into his mind told me that they had been close up until a few years ago, when Sophie had decided it was ‘uncool’ to spend much time with her kid brother, and since then she’d started to keep some distance.

Not any more, I thought with a wicked chuckle.

“Come here,” she said suddenly, gesturing to herself.

“What?”

“Come here! I want to give my little brother a hug.”

“Sure thing,” he said sarcastically, picking up his game controller again. “Go and hug yourself, weirdo.”

“I mean it,” she said. “I want a hug.”

“Well I want a million bucks.”

“Eli,” she said, her tone suddenly deadly serious. “Come and give me a hug, okay?”

Surprised by Sophie’s insistence, Eli turned to face her.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she said earnestly. “I just need a hug. Please?”

Clearly worried for his sister, Eli put his controller down and crossed the room. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around his sister, and when she pulled his body against hers, reciprocated by tightening the hug.

They stood there for an uncomfortably long time. I was loving every second of it—the look of total fear on Sophie’s face, as she knew what she had to do next…the obvious confusion at the top of Eli’s mind. Finally, he broke the silence.

“What happened, Sophie?”

“Happened?” she said, pulling back and looking him straight in the eyes. “Nothing happened.”

Her arms were still on his shoulders, and his on her waist. I hadn’t made any changes to Eli, and I didn’t intend to—whatever happened next, I wanted to be entirely of his own volition. It’s just the way I do things—I try not to change people with offering them the wish.

It’s always so interesting seeing what people will do without my direct influence. Of course, I’ve been doing this for a while: I had a pretty good idea of how things were going to go, and Eli didn’t disappoint.

His eyes widened in shock when Sophie started leaning in, but he didn’t pull away. Her lips met his, and after a few stunned seconds, he began to kiss her back.

“Eli…” Sophie said in a soft moan, when she finally drew back. “Oh, god…”

“Oh, god!” Eli echoed. “What the hell, sis?”

I could read exactly what he was going through—his confusion had mixed with arousal and turned to panic. He slapped Sophie’s arms away from his body, and took a step back, staring at her in total shock.

“What the fuck was that??”

“Please,” his sister implored, “I just…I just want to please you.”

She couldn’t have chosen a more perplexing set of words if she’d been trying, and her follow-up only served to baffle Eli further.

“I won’t be happy unless I please you.”

“Sophie, you’re my sister!”

A sultry smile came across her face, as she calculated the most effective way to obey the orders I’d implanted. Reaching down, she began unbuttoning her school blouse, starting from the top.

“Don’t pretend you’ve never thought about it,” she said, her eyes flashing with wicked excitement. “I’m just one room away…don’t pretend you’ve never thought about me undressing…getting changed…showering.”

She was past her bra now, and Eli’s boggling eyes were unable to look away at the glimpse of her bust that had just become visible.

“Surely you know that I masturbate. Are you honestly saying that you’ve never thought about me, just feet away, playing with my self, running my hands all over my body, getting off…”

As she spoke, she continued to undo buttons, until the entire blouse was undone. Shrugging it off, she continued.

“I love you, Eli,” she said, and even without probing into her mind I could tell that she was being sincere. She really did love her brother, and that was what made everything so delicious to watch. “And I just want to please you. Please?”

Eli’s confusion hadn’t abated in the slightest, but as Sophie reached behind her and undid her bra, it was overtaken by lust. He knew what was happening was wrong, but he’d never so much as seen a naked woman before, and here was one stripping for him, begging to please him.

“Soph…” he said, in one final attempt to stop the inevitable.

“Mmmm?” she said, stepping towards him and putting her arms around his neck. Her face was just a few inches from his, but he wasn’t looking at it—all his attention were on Sophie’s exposed breasts, full and plump and topped by hard pink nipples.

“I can’t…” he said, but as Sophie moved one of his unresisting hands to her breast, it was obvious that even he didn’t believe the words coming out of his mouth.

“Shhhh,” she said, and as he clumsily groped at her left tit, lifted his face up and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

* * *

That afternoon, they stopped at making out. Eli was far too shy to even consider making a move, and my orders put Sophie under no obligation to push things any further.

Not yet, anyway.

They made out for ten minutes, awkwardly standing in the middle of the living room, until finally Sophie pushed her brother onto the couch and jumped after him, unwillingly enjoying the feeling of his hands on her bare skin.

I hadn’t given her any orders to enjoy it, I should mention. Her instructions were simply to start stripping and offer her body up to her brother. Even the kiss wasn’t my idea—that came entirely from her.

But in my experience, once you start making out with a member of the opposite sex, it doesn’t matter who it’s with—your natural impulses kick in. And so Sophie, much to her horror, was actually enjoying making out with her brother.

They made out for close to an hour, the session broken up only to let Eli suck on the first pair of tits that he’d ever seen. I could see the struggle within him, but you don’t need to have been around as long as I have to know how easily teenage boys can justify anything once sex is involved.

That night, Sophie slipped into her brother’s bed, shushing his surprised reaction.

“I thought this might be nice,” she said with a smile, and I could see a new struggle appear within Eli. On one hand, this was his first chance to jerk off since their encounter earlier that day. On the other hand, there was a smiling topless girl in his bed.

The correct choice soon became clear, and I could sense the young couple spooning as I slipped into Sophie’s abandoned bed to catch some shut-eye myself.

She was a smart lass, and so she’d set an alarm for early the next morning—as soon as she awoke, I did too, admiring the topless girl as she sneaked back into her own room and got dressed once more for school.

That afternoon, Eli was waiting for her when she got home.

“Soph, we need to talk…”

“Sure thing,” she said cheerfully, even as she began to lower her skirt.

“No, no!” Eli said, holding out a hand in protest. “Please—leave that on. We need to talk about…yesterday.”

“Of course,” she said, sitting on the couch and patting the spot next to her. “What’s up?”

“I love you,” he started after taking a seat and letting out a huge sigh.

“I love you too,” Sophie beamed in response.

“…but we can’t make out. That’s incest, sis. It’s wrong!”

Sophie nodded thoughtfully, and Eli continued.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m super grateful, but…it’s got to stop. Okay?”

“For sure,” Sophie said, the edges of her mouth dropping slightly, and a panic rising in her brain that only I could see. “Can I just ask one question?”

“Anything.”

“Why?”

Eli’s brow furrowed.

“What?”

“Why is it wrong, and why do we have to stop?”

“Well…I mean…it’s…”

“After all,” Sophie said, with a smile that would warm the heart of any man, “it’s not like we’re having sex. That would be incest, and I agree—that’s something we can never do.”

True, I thought to myself. Clever girl.

“But I mean…making out? That’s nothing to be ashamed of. Me and my girlfriends make out all the time.”

Eli’s cock immediately began to grow, as I’m sure Sophie knew it would. Maybe I should visit schools more often, I thought to myself. If this is how they’re putting teen girls together these days…

“And besides…didn’t you like it?”

“Of course I did,” Eli said immediately, the hint of sadness in Sophie’s voice hitting all the right buttons. “Believe me—I really, really did.”

“Then we agree,” Sophie grinned. “We won’t go any further than making out.”