The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Panties

by Pan

Chapter 2

Sophie kept her top on that afternoon, through the whole hour of making out. Very strategic of her, I thought. She’d planted the seeds, now she just needed to avoid scaring her brother off. Keep things moving, but without going too fast.

To Eli’s credit, he didn’t even attempt to grab her tits through her shirt.

That night, when she sneaked into his bedroom again, she was wearing nothing but a pair of light blue panties, but she’d read her brother almost as well as I could. “It’s under the covers,” he told himself. “It doesn’t really count.”

The next morning, I was annoyed to be woken up half an hour earlier than I had been the previous day. But when I reached out to detect what was happening next door, I could immediately sense the reason for the early alarm.

Eli slept in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, and Sophie had decided to wake him up by simply running the tips of her fingers along his bare skin. When she joined him at night, there was no making out, no hanky-panky at all—it was just a brother and a sister spooning, and it was almost incidental that they were both mostly naked.

But as soon as Eli’s eyes opened that morning, they were met by the sight of his topless sister smiling at him.

“Morning bro,” she said with a grin. “Sleep well?”

Before he could reply at all, his mouth was covered by hers. As a kindness, I reached through the wall and prevented either of them from noticing each other’s morning breath—one could argue that it’s technically against the rules, but: a) there have been innumerable times that I wish my powers could affect myself for that exact reason, and b) I do, after all, make the rules.

Sophie’s hands resumed running all over her brother’s upper half, and after a few seconds of hesitation, Eli mirrored her actions. After a few minutes, she grabbed his hand and moved it to her breast.

“Yes,” she moaned, pulling away from the kiss. “Oh god, Eli, please…that feels so good…”

The resistance sparked up in Eli’s mind again, but this time for only the briefest of moments. Soon, he was enthusiastically tugging at his sister’s breasts. I almost winced at the unsubtle way that he was handling them, but Sophie was that delightful breed of woman who liked it rough, and I could sense her unwilling arousal returning.

The mostly-naked pair continued to make out until Sophie’s second alarm went off, and she again came running into her room before her parents could catch them in their incestous activities. She leaned against the wall, panting (she would normally have thrown herself onto her bed, I’d instructed her to avoid it as long as I was laying there) and shut her eyes, trying to clear her mind.

She may have been forced into a situation she wasn’t happy with, but Sophie was still human, and her teenage hormones wouldn’t let her calm down. After a minute or two, an angry look came across her face, and she moved one hand down her panties (her wish only applied when her brother and her were physically together) and started playing with herself until she came.

Across the wall, I could tell that Eli was masturbating as well. I didn’t look into either of their minds to see what they was thinking. Everyone deserves some privacy, after all.

That, and nothing adds spice like a little bit of mystery.

* * *

That afternoon, as soon as she got home, Eli was all over Sophie. The stunned redhead didn’t even have to make a single move—no sooner had she walked through the door than she found her brother’s lips on hers. Ten minutes later, she was topless, and not long after that, her skirt had been removed as well.

He was kicking his pants off when, to my surprise, Sophie stopped him.

“Eli,” she said softly, looking into his eyes. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

This almost directly opposed my orders, but a quick peek into Sophie’s thoughts and I was once more impressed by the young woman—she was playing the long game. Sophie knew that if he did something he regretted now, she was unlikely to progress any further with him (and just thinking about the ramifications of that chilled her to the bone). By asking the question, she knew one of two things would happen:

Either he’d say no, and things would slow down to a point that he was comfortable with, or he’d say yes, and gain ownership over what happened next. It was a genuinely brilliant move—I’ve altered many hundreds of people in my time, but few have been as interesting to watch as this young pair of siblings.

He hummed and haw’d for a few seconds, but finally nodded.

“I’m sure,” he said, and kicked off his pants.

Eli thought they were going to have sex that day. Even if I couldn’t read minds, I’d still have been sure of it. But for obvious reasons, Sophie had something else in mind—reaching down his pants, she grabbed her younger brother’s erection and smiled.

“Do you like that?” she asked, and he nodded earnestly.

“Good,” she said, and slowly began stroking it.

Although he’d already cum once that day, it was barely a minute before Eli found himself tensing up. Sophie pulled away from the kiss and began to whisper in her brother’s ear.

“Cum for me,” she said. “Please…that’s so hot…”

With a whimper, Eli fulfilled his sister’s request. Perhaps predicting the guilt that was likely to immediately follow, Sophie withdrew her hand immediately and began slowly licking Eli’s juices off it.

“Wow,” he said, too stunned to even feel bad. “Jesus, sis, you’re…”

“What?” she said with a grin, suddenly playful. “Last week you said I was a pest.”

“You are,” he said, returning her smile. “But sometimes you’re all right.”

Sophie leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips, before skipping away to the shower.

He lasted much longer that night, when she jerked him off into his boxers once again, immediately before the two of them snuggled up and went to sleep.

* * *

“Mmmm…”

Eli woke up to an unusual sensation. His sister was under the covers, his boxers were nowhere to be found, and her mouth was wrapped around her cock.

The previous day’s activities had left Sophie aroused, confused and frustrated—frustrated because she couldn’t get off, not as long as Eli was in the room. She’d spent all night grinding up against him, and awoken even before her alarm. She’d considered slipping back into her room to masturbate again, but decided to instead fulfill a fantasy she’d long had—waking someone up with head.

The act was in line with my instructions, but that was almost irrelevant—she wasn’t used to being this turned on, and it was starting to affect her actions almost as much as my directions.

“Sophie!” Eli said in a frantic whisper, not sure quite how he was supposed to react. His sister showed no sign of slowing down, however, and so after the shortest struggle so far, he lay back and allowed her talented mouth to go to work.

Before long, her brother was pumping his seed into her mouth. She swallowed it down, and emerged from the bedsheets.

“Hi,” she said with a shy smile. I would have assumed that was another ploy to avoid scaring her brother off, but the shyness was genuine—I think taking her brother’s member into her mouth had finally confirmed that this was real, not just something she could wait out until her second wish.

“Hi,” he said back. There was an awkward pause between them. Sophie considered leaning in for a kiss, but after remembering where her mouth had just been, decided against it.

“You taste good,” she finally said, but without the confidence of the previous day, it didn’t come across as nearly as sexy.

“Thanks,” he replied, still smiling. Before either of them could say another word, Sophie left the room.

I decided to let her have the bed. Sitting at her desk, I watched as the teenage girl ran into her room, threw herself onto the bed, and got off. Then she cried. And then she got off again.

That afternoon, she was clearly feeling a lot better. She’d spent most of the day deciding out what to do—firstly, whether to slow things down after the weirdness of that morning, and secondly…how to deal with how much she was enjoying making her brother cum.

By the time Eli got home, she still hadn’t made a decision. Fortunately, she didn’t have to—Eli had made the decision for her.

Her brother didn’t say a word as he came home. Just as he had the day before, he marched right up to her. Unlike the previous day, however, he didn’t start with a kiss.

He started by unbuttoning her shirt.

In any other situation, Sophie would have objected, or at least said something. But she knew that by denying him now, she could ruin things forever…and so she stood still, trembling slightly, as her brother slowly stripped her of her blouse.

Her bra was quick to follow, and less than two minutes after her brother got home, Sophie was standing in front of him, topless, with no idea what was going to happen next.

After fumbling with his belt buckle, he lowered his pants, and his boxers as well. For the first time, Sophie could see her brother’s erection—it was around five inches long, a respectable length for his age. He didn’t say anything, just pushed on her shoulders.

Taking the hint, Sophie knelt before her brother, and quickly lowered her mouth over his genitals.

* * *

That night, Sophie sneaked into Eli’s room again. He was facing the wall, so she just lay next to him in silence. After blowing his load into her mouth earlier that day, they still hadn’t said anything, just redressed and gone their separate ways.

Finally, he turned to face her.

“Sorry, sis,” he whispered into the darkness.

I could tell that Sophie was uncomfortable with his behavior, but she didn’t want to run the risk of ending things forever, so she smiled.

“It’s okay, bro,” she said. “I get it.”

There was a pause.

“Besides,” she added in a whisper, with an honesty that surprised all three of us, “it was kind of hot.”

* * *

The next morning was a weekend, and so Sophie’s alarm had been set particularly early, in case some kind of family outing was in the works. She again woke Eli with a blow-job, but instead of running out straight away, lay there with a smile as he sucked on her nipples until the second alarm rang. He was hard again when she left, but as Sophie returned to her room, I noted that he showed no sign of going to relieve himself—it seemed that he was growing accustomed to his older sister taking care of that for him.

Good.

I had other business to attend to over the weekend, and when I returned on Monday afternoon, I walked in on Sophie fellating her brother in the living room again. A quick probe into their minds told me that nothing much had changed—they’d found reason to sneak away seven times during the weekend, and Eli was getting more and more used to shooting his load down his sister’s throat.

Sophie, for her part, hadn’t even noticed that she was growing less disgusted by the act each time it happened. She loved giving head—she found her younger brother’s stifled moans a huge turn-on, and the sense of control that she got from making him cum was a greater aphrodisiac than anything she’d ever known. Twice a day, she was finding herself with her hands down her pants, frigging herself to orgasm.

I normally give the second wish when I feel like there’s nothing more to observe, once the story has been told. But there was something in this young couple that intrigued me, and so I decided to stick around and see how things developed.

After she swallowed his load, Sophie had a shower. She didn’t get herself off in the bathroom, however—she waited until she was back in her room, with a fresh pair of panties on, where I was amused to walk in on her a few minutes later, trying something new:

She was touching herself over the panties, learning to reach orgasm without having to take them off.

Interesting.