The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Panties

by Pan

Chapter 5:

That was the start of a new relationship dynamic between Sophie and her brother. They didn’t really talk much after that (at least, not when they were alone). Eli would just enter his sister’s room, pull his cock out, and roughly fuck her mouth until he came. Sometimes he’d pull out and spray it over her body—even when she was wearing clothes. Sometimes he’d watch with a sneer as she swallowed it down.

I never saw them kiss again, and Eli never went near his sister’s panties.

Gone was the nervous exploration, the kind and caring sibling relationship. It seemed clear that Eli hadn’t forgiven his sister, and that as far as he was concerned, she was only useful for him to cum into.

For her part, Sophie stopped trying to ask forgiveness, or make the relationship anything more than it was. I think she was afraid that if she tried to address the issues, they’d lose what they had—and that, as I’d made clear in our first meeting, was unacceptable.

They no longer slept in the same bed, although once or twice Eli would come in while his sister was sleeping and dry-hump her until she woke up. I almost felt sorry for the boy—it was obvious that he so desperately wanted to fuck, but for reasons he had no way of understanding, that wasn’t allowed.

He could cum on his sister’s face, he could roughly fuck her mouth, he could lay back and let her lovingly blow him, he could rub her to orgasm (not that he did, any more)…but he couldn’t go under the panties.

Things settled into a routine, and after a week and a half, I was almost ready to call it quits. I’d given a first wish to a homophobic gymnast half a town over, and I was preparing to move my attention to him when…things got interesting.

I never followed Sophie and Eli to school, and after their own private extra-curricular activities began, neither of them had ever brought friends back to the house.

But the day before I was preparing to give Sophie her second wish, Eli surprised me by walking into Sophie’s room after school, friend in tow.

“Eli!” she yelped, covering up her generous breasts. She was so used to stripping down as soon as she got home, she’d done it without thinking.

“Lower your hands,” Eli said firmly, and I grinned. He’d been such a sweet, innocent boy when I’d first met him, and now…

Now he was much more interesting.

Technically, Sophie didn’t have to obey Eli in this situation. Her instructions had never involved other people. She was only obliged to obey her brother as long as it kept him interested, and I’d have been surprised if refusing to flash Eli’s friend had resulted in him losing interest in fucking her face several times a day.

But just as Eli had lost his innocence over the last few months, Sophie’s had been slipping away by the day as well. She’d learned a lot about her sexual side, and I detected a hint of excitement in her as she slowly lowered her hands, displaying her large breasts to Eli’s friend.

“Wow,” he said.

“What’d I tell you?” Eli said, as if Sophie wasn’t even in the room. “She’s a total slut.”

The familiar pink tinge returned to Sophie’s cheeks as Eli stepped forward and pinched her nipple. It hardened immediately.

“You weren’t wrong,” his friend replied.

“Want her to suck you off?”

“Eli!” Sophie exclaimed, but much quieter. Her blush intensified, and I think I was the only person in the room to notice a small wet spot appear between her legs.

“Get on your knees,” Eli said calmly, and there was only the briefest of hesitations before Sophie knelt in front of the two teenage boys.

“Wow,” Eli’s friend said, and within a few seconds his hard cock was out, and Sophie’s mouth was wrapped around it.

I was surprised to notice that she didn’t play with herself as she sucked him off. I’m guessing she was worried about seeming slutty or some other illogical fear. It’s something I’ve seen a hundred times—sucking a cock is fine, but getting off while you do which is unseemly.

After sucking Eli’s friend off, Eli wanted a turn. Then Eli’s friend wanted to go again, but Eli refused.

“My parents are coming home soon, man.”

“Aw, c’mon.”

“No I’m serious. But I’ll tell you what—come around any time. Sophie’s always up for it.”

Sophie’s eyes widened slightly at the statement, neither of the boys were looking at her to notice it. She didn’t say anything to protest her brother’s offer, and so Eli arranged for his friend to come around again the next day.

I have no idea how popular Eli was before he started pimping out his sister, but over the next ten days, eight different friends came over to enjoy her oral pleasures. By the third day, Sophie seemed to completely lose her hangups, and soon she was cumming almost every time she swallowed down the cum of one of Eli’s friends.

It didn’t take long for the appeal to wear off for the teenage boy—at first he seemed to get a great deal of pleasure watching his sister suck off his friends, but it wasn’t long before he was inviting two or three friends over at once and playing video games with the others while Sophie pleasured one in her bedroom.

One of them, Jamal, seemed a bit older than the others, and I suspect he was a “friend” of Eli’s purely for the fringe benefits. Most of Eli’s friends had—bafflingly—a similar level of enthusiasm for the shoot’em up games they were playing as they did for getting sucked off by his busty sister, but Jamal’s heart was clearly never in the video game.

The second time he came over, Eli was well and truly over the sight of watching his sister give head, and so when Jamal went into Sophie’s room, I managed to follow him right before he shut the door.

“Hey,” he said, and Sophie blushed. Until now, everyone had followed Eli’s example, never addressing Sophie directly except to instruct her on what they wanted.

“Hey,” Sophie replied.

“I want to go down on you,” he said, and Sophie’s eyes flicked around the room. She, like her brother’s friends, had mostly been following his lead. The guys would come in, she’d suck them off, and then she’d return to her homework and pretend she was a normal girl for a few hours, before her brother’s nightly blowjob.

“Uh…”

“C’mon,” he said with a grin. “Eli doesn’t have to know.”

“Sure,” Sophie said uncertainly, and almost as soon as the words were out of her mouth, Jamal had pulled her towards the bed.

“Lie down,” he said. “You’re going to like this.”

Sophie continued blushing and glancing around, as if her brother was going to burst in at any moment and yell at her, but when Jamal’s dark hands started pulling her panties down, she tried to sit up.

“Oh!” she yelped, but Jamal shushed her. “Trust me,” he said, and she nervously lay back down.

I tilted my head to the side. I was fairly sure this didn’t count as a rule infraction—the wish had clearly been that her brother couldn’t do anything under her panties, not that no one could. On the other hand, she wouldn’t know Jamal if it wasn’t for her brother…but then again, she played with herself without panties a number of times in that first week, and that certainly wouldn’t have happened (at least not with such frequency) without her interactions with her brother.

Besides, she could have said no at any time. I decided to let it slide. The rules, after all, were mostly there for my amusement.

I don’t know whether Jamal had experience in the cunnilingus department, he was a lucky novice, or if Sophie was just particularly turned on, but it wasn’t long before Sophie was writhing in pleasure on the bed.

“Please,” she moaned. “Please!”

Jamal paused.

“Please what?” he asked.

“Please, don’t stop…”

“Oh.”

As he resumed lapping away at Sophie’s clit, I wondered if her mind was going down the same path as mine. Just three weeks ago, her brother had been in the same position, trying to turn her on enough to say yes to sex.

And she’d wanted to. We both knew she’d wanted to. But the wish wasn’t going to stop Jamal. That, and he wasn’t her brother…

“Please,” she whispered.

“What?” Jamal said, smiling up at her.

“Please…”

Her response was so soft that I couldn’t hear her from across the room, but a quick prod into Jamal’s mind told me exactly what she’d said.

That is, if his actions hadn’t made it clear enough.

As he fumblingly stretched a condom around his thick cock, I sat back, marveling at the unusual twists and turns that life brings you. When Sophie had made her wish, I never would have guessed that it would have led to her being fucked by one of her brother’s friends…no, that didn’t even scratch the surface.

I never would have guessed that it would have led to her losing her virginity to a stranger from her brother’s school.

And yet, here we were. I quickly scanned the rest of the house—as per the rules of Sophie’s original wish, Eli wasn’t allowed in the room; not as long as anything was happening under the panties. Fortunately, he was in the middle of a level, and had no intention of interrupting what he assumed to be one of his sister’s standard blowjob.

Bringing my attention back to the action, I was glad to see that Sophie was having a good time. Losing one’s virginity can be tough, but Jamal’s foreplay seemed to have done the trick, and Sophie was having a thoroughly good time.

Later, when I explored her memories of this moment, I would learn of the significance that it had. Her wish hadn’t just hurt her brother, it had hurt her. Just as he’d become completely obsessed with his sister’s cunt, she’d been unable to stop thinking about what sex was like.

Even as he began treating her like an object, she’d continued obsessing, dreaming and fantasizing about her brother fucking her. The two had become each other’s sexual obsessions, and even as Jamal took her virginity, she was imagining that it was Eli.

Before long, Jamal was moaning that he was about to cum. Sophie reached down between her legs, and managed to time her orgasm to meet his—an impressive feat for her first time, but something she’d grown quite skilled at while performing fellatio.

“Wow,” he said as he rolled off her.

“Wow,” she agreed, and gave him a shy smile in return, as if she’d just realized for the first time that he was her age, not several years younger.

This day just kept getting more interesting.

* * *

While Sophie lay on her bed, freshly fucked and dreaming of teenage romance, I followed Jamal out to the den, where he didn’t hesitate in boasting of his conquest.

“Your sister’s great,” he said casually.

“Yeah,” Eli said, focusing on the game. “She gives good head.”

“She’s a good fuck, too.”

Eli put his controller down, ignoring the cries of objection from his team-mates in the game.

“What?”

“I said, she’s a good fuck.”

“You fucked my sister?”

“Yeah,” Jamal said with a grin.

To his credit, Eli didn’t take a swing at his black friend. He paused, reflected on what had just been said, and then picked up his controller again.

By this point, the rest of the teens had realized what Jamal was talking about, and began harassing him for details. Eli quickly won the game, and quietly asked everyone to leave.

“Hey can we fuck Sophie as well?” one of his friends asked.

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow,” he said, closed the door, and went to visit his sister in her room.