The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Undercover Nylon

“Are you sure this is going to work?”

“Yes,” Dr. Pamela Winters replies,” if taken as I have instructed, the pill will prevent you from becoming like our subject over there.”

Dr. Winters points to the opposite side of the room to reveal a young woman. Naked, save for black pantyhose that has seemingly fused with her lower body. The young woman is restrained to a bed by her wrists and ankles. She struggles to get free, all the while moaning and droning on and on the phrase, “I am nylon.. I obey..”

“Rachel,” Pamela says,” are you sure you want to go through with this?”

Rachel glances over at the hosed subject and nods. “Yes, I have to find the truth. They took by best friend! This is personal!”

Dr. Winters takes a package of gell style pills and hands it to Rachel. The special pills are in an allergy medicine box to hide their true nature from prying eyes. “Take one a day with food or milk to counter effects of the Nylonica drug. If you don’t, you will end up like her.”

Rachel takes the package and turns to walk away. Before she exits the room, she turns to ask one last question. “Doctor, what happens if I screw up and miss a dose or forget to take it with milk or food?”

Pamela turns and shakes her head. “Don’t forget to do either. Once the process starts on you, I can not reverse it. The pills are to prevent infection. They are not a cure. Please follow my instructions.”

Rachel nods and leaves.

On the drive back to her apartment, Rachel’s mind reflects back on the events that brought her to this point. 7 months prior, she and best friend Kim attended a Halloween party at a new club downtown. All was well with great music and free drinks to any female who wore nylons with their costume. Kim dressed as a sexy black cat with ears, whisker make up, black lipstick and a collar. The ears popped well in contrast to her long blonde hair. She added a black leather corset with like colored semi sheer pantyhose underneath. The look was completed with black heeled boots that came up to mid calf.

Rachel went another route with her costume, opting for the zombie look. She gave her long red hair a frazzled look and wore white makeup with red accents to represent blood. She replicated this make up on the parts of her body not covered by the intentionally torn wedding dress she wore. She completed the look with factory ripped white stockings made specially for horror costumes.

As the night went on both ladies got shit face drunk as did most of the crowd. The nylon clad women who got free drinks even more so than the rest. At midnight the room went dark and after a few moments creepy horror style techno music began to play in tandem with strobing colored lights. They were mostly green but many other colors were incorporated as well. As the best friends swayed to the music Rachel began to feel ill and rushed to the bathroom. However, once away from the lights and music she began to feel better. She re-composed herself and headed back to the dance floor. However, the sight she saw when reaching the main room took her back. All the men and non nylon wearing women were passed out on the floor while the women in nylons continued to dance and grind on one another with their silky legs taking on a faint green glow.

Rachel scanned the crowd for her friend and spotted her grinding with another blonde dressed as a vampire. Suddenly Rachel felt her stockings begin to get warm and her sex moisten with desire. She took one step towards the dance floor but backed off when a jolt of pleasure tried to shoot through her stockings. The pleasure shot made it to the factory rips but then dispersed, lessening the impact. A familiar cry brought Rachel’s attention back to Kim who was crying out in orgasm as the glowing on her legs had intensified. Once more she stepped onto the floor to help her friend. This time she was overwhelmed with dizziness and fell to one knee. A club employee patrolling the perimeter of the crowd looked down at her as she began to fade and smiled. The last thing she heard was the employee talking into his radio. “I have one here, but she doesn’t have enough nylon for conversion. She is passing out with the other non targets.” Rachel fades into sleep as the employee walks away.

The next morning Rachel and the non targets were found by police and medical personal who were alerted of a gas leak at the club. The others had passed out so early that they believed the lie. Rachel tried to tell what she had seen but was ignored. The missing women were investigated but that did not go far. Rachel suspected someone in the force was aiding the cover up. While investigating the incident on her own, Rachel met up with Dr. Winters who had her own run in with the nylon kidnapers. She had once worked in a lab developing an experimental chemical that made certain fabrics more durable and temp controlled. Just when they were about to take their findings and a prototype solution to market, the lab was attacked and the chemical along with all information about it was taken. Dr. Winters, like Rachel was ignored by police. So, she started to investigate on her own. While staking out a bar where the targets of her investigation were rumored to be, a woman with glowing green nylon clad legs stumbled out of the building. Winters let her into her car and since has used the converted girl to develop her special pills.

After months of investigating, a fresh lead. A club had just opened a month prior across town from the Halloween location. This second club was located in an area of the city surrounded by a dozen businesses ranging from law offices to advertising agencies. All had one thing in common. They all required female employees to wear hosiery. These nylon clad women frequented the club for lunch and drinks after work. The new club came onto Pamela and Rachel’s radar when an ad for the business appeared online. The proximity to nylon wearing women and a special promotion for Tuesday nights rewarding ladies wearing them with free drinks was too much of a parallel and coincidence to the Halloween party incident for the pair to pass up. Dr. Winters finished her anti-Nylonica pills and it was time for Rachel to go undercover. With a fake identity forged expertly by Pamela, she got a temp job at a law office next door to the club. The plan was to visit the club daily for lunch and drinks after work. All of course while wearing nylons.

After parking her car, Rachel goes to her apartment and begins to prep for her first day at the law office. She lays out a light grey suit jacket and skirt along with a light blue blouse. She puts the items on a hanger and places them in her closet. Rachel then grabs a box off her dresser and heads into the bathroom. After reading the box, she opens it and begins the process of dying her hair. Both she and Pamela thought it best to hide her true features as much as possible to avoid anyone recognizing her from the Halloween party. After a half hour and 5 so called easy steps, her red hair was replaced by sandy brown. The fact she was in heavy zombie make up at the party was also going to help her avoid recognition. After a shower, Rachel slides into bed for the night, hoping this plan works and she can find her friend.

The next morning, she wakes drenched in sweat, the night before being plagued with dreams and or nightmares of her becoming a mindless hosed drone like the girl in the lab. After a shower, Rachel brews a cup of coffee and toasts a bagel. Before partaking in her breakfast, Rachel downs her first pill with water. She then eats and drinks until it is time to get ready for her new job. She starts by pulling her newly dyed hair into a small bun. Then, after applying light make up and lipstick she puts on a pair of glasses provided to her by Dr. Winters. If she saw something of interest, Rachel was to lightly tap the left ear the glasses to activate a tiny camera in the nose piece that would transmit a video feed to Pamela.

After running a quick test of the camera, Rachel got dressed in the outfit she laid out the night before. Then, with a deep breath she opened the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out a package of beige pantyhose. With slight hesitation she slipped the silky tubes onto her legs, then stood to adjust the hose into place. After checking herself in the mirror, she slid into a pair of black business pumps and headed out the door.

The job at the law office was standard temp stuff. Type up minor reports, get coffee for the lawyers and answer the phone. Having done this sort of work in the past, Rachel, using the alias Vickie Jones, had no problem fitting in as a worker. Her first test came at lunch when one of the lawyer’s secretary invited her to lunch. The two left the office and began to walk to the club. The name on the sign was The Corporate Retreat. “So Vickie,” Alice, the secretary asked, “what brought you to our office?”

“Nothing special, I just needed a good job and have done this sort of stuff in the past.”

Alice nods and they are seated for lunch. “So,”Rachel asks, “This looks more like a night club than a place to have lunch.”

“Yeah,” is the reply, “the owners are capitalizing on being in the business district. The lunch menu won’t blow anyone away, but, it is still good.”

After reading the menu a bit, Rachel orders the Chicken Alfredo dish with water. Before the server can leave, Alice requests and additional ice tea in addition to the one she ordered. “Vickie,” she says as the server walks away, “the menu may be run of the mill lunch, but, their ice tea is to die for. You have to try one, on me today.”

Their meals arrive fairly quickly and the two begin to eat. While doing so, Rachel noticed something odd when Alice drank the ice tea. After three sips, the secretary’s left hand slipped under the table for a few moments and a look of pure bliss came across her face. The frequency of this slowly went from three sips to two, then one. Rachel was drinking the same tea but felt nothing outside of enjoying the sweetness of it on her lips. But, she felt like that anytime she drank good ice tea. While taking her final sip of tea, Alice’s left leg slipped out from under the table. It is then that Rachel sees where the secretary’s hand has been going. After taking the final sip, Alice slid her hand up and down her hosed left thigh. The sight of her painted red fingernails glancing across the sheer black fabric was almost entrancing. But, she quickly snaps out of it and smiles as the server brings the check. Rachel reaches for her purse but is stopped by her lunch mate. “It’s my treat today Vickie. My gift for the new girl”

“Thank you,” she says as Alice hands the server her card. The secretary, a blonde bombshell even at 40 smiles at the new temp, 10 years her junior. “It is my pleasure dear. I have seen temps come and go, but, I have a good feeling about you.”

The server brings back the card and after Alice signs the receipt, he hands her a green ticket. “For being a preferred customer,” he says, “the owner would like to give you this free pass for the VIP room during our ladies night tomorrow.”

Alice thanks him and they head back to work. After punching out, Rachel heads next door for happy hour drinks. The signature ice tea from lunch has been replaced by the alcoholic Long Island version. However, it is clear that is has the same effect on the hosed women drinking it. Like Alice, they all glide their fingers along their nylon legs after sipping the drink. It reminds Rachel of the behavior exhibited at the Halloween party. As she drinks her Cosmo, the bartender brings her a Long Island Ice Tea. “This one is on the house.”

“That’s the second Ice Tea I have been gifted today,” she says as he sets the drink down. “I assume you want me to drink that instead of what I already have.”

“All the drinks are good,” the bartender responds, “but, the Iced Teas are on special for the summer.” He smiles slightly and continues, “So, that’s the second tea you’ve been given today?”

“Yeah, at lunch a co-worker got me one.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes, it is one of the best Iced Teas I’ve had in a while.”

The bartender’s smile grows a little. “Try the Long Island, is is just as good as the regular with an extra kick.” Rachel finishes off her Cosmo and takes a sip of the new drink. The strength of the drink takes her back a bit. “Very strong, I like it.” She continues to sip the Long Island through the evening all the while making sure to rub her fingers along her silky beige legs every 5 sips. She never increased the frequency of the rubbing, always doing it at 5 to show it was having an effect.

That night she returned home and called Dr. Winters to report about the Ice Tea. “Good Work Rachel, “Can you get me a sample of the tea?”

“They are pretty strict about not allowing their food and drink out of the club. But, I will try.” The two end their call and Rachel goes to bed.

The next day she once again donned her guise of Vickie the legal temp, wearing a navy blue skirt and jacket paired with a white blouse and white hose. Once again she had lunch with Alice at The Corporate Retreat and this time ordered an Ice tea on her own. Like the night before, she rubbed her legs lightly after a few sips. Alice was clearly further in whatever process they were using on nylon clad women. Alice was clearly flushed with arousal after each sip and her light rubbing of the nylon had turned to full on stroking. With the club employees distracted by Alice’s behavior, Rachel discreetly dumps a sample of her tea into a small plastic container in her purse. After sealing it, she turned her attention back to her lunch mate.

“Are you alright?”

“I..I’m not sure,” Alice answers, a soft moan escaping her throat. “I.. I feel so warm. So... So light headed... So... Horny...”

“Maybe we should get back to work.”

Alice nods and they pay the check. The two then begin towards the door but Alice’s legs give and she falls to her knees.

The server and bartender from the night before come out to help her up. “I think we messed up,” the server said. “Her Ice Tea was actually a Long Island. We will inform you employer of our mistake and call a cab for your friend. You 2 work at the law office next door right?”

Rachel nods, “Yes, so, she’s drunk?”

“Very,” the bartender replies, “Please don’t give us a bad Internet review for this little mistake.”

“Accidents happen, “Rachel replies, “Please take good care of my friend.”

The two men nod and help Alice to a table as Rachel heads back to work.

After clocking out for the day, Rachel drives to Dr. Winter’s lab. Pamela meets her at the door with a smile. “So, how is the undercover work going?”

“It is going well. I got the sample.” Rachel pulls out the container and hands it to Dr. Winters who takes it directly to a chemical analysis machine. “This will take a few hours,” Pamela tells Rachel. “I will call you with the results.”

Rachel nods. “I’m going to ladies night at the club. If I don’t answer, leave a message.”

Rachel then leaves the Doctor to her work and heads back to Corporate Retreat. Ladies night is in full swing when she arrives. The club is packed with nylon clad women enjoying free drinks. Most are still dressed in their work attire while some have changed into more comfortable outfits, save of course for their free drink getting nylons.

As she sits at the bar, drinking a Long Island Ice Tea, another co-worker from the office, Tammy, comes over to say hi. She is still dressed in her office clothes, a black pencil skirt paired with a white blouse, smoke colored hose, and black flats. “Vickie!” Tammy yells over the music as she approached. “Get on the dance floor girl!”

Rachel tries to decline the invite but is pulled off her stool by the intoxicated Tammy. “Alright Tammy, one dance.”

The two head to the dance floor where one quickly turned to two, then three and before she knew it Rachel lost count. After each dance, she and Tammy downed Long Island shots. The special pills Rachel took were designed to protect her from becoming a nylon slave. But, the pills did not prevent inebriation. After three hours of dancing and shots, Rachel and Tammy were shit faced. Tammy, not protected by special pills was starting to act like Alice had at lunch. Stroking her hosed legs and moaning. She along with a few others dropped to their knees as Alice had and were led to the back room.

Rachel stumbled out of Corporate Retreat and caught a cab home. Once there, she passes out on the bed. The next morning she was woke by the blaring of her alarm. Tuesdays was ladies night, but, Wednesday was still a work day. She quickly took her pill and got dressed in a black skirt, red blouse and suntan hose. She didn’t feel stable enough with a hangover to wear heels so she slipped into a pair of black flats.

On the way to work she tried to called Dr. Winters but got no answer. Upon noticing Tammy and Alice’s absence from work Rachel skipped lunch at the club, opting to grab a hot dog from a food truck instead. After trudging through the rest of the day, Rachel hesitantly went to the club for a drink. “Long Island please,” she said.

“The bartender smiled and started to make the drink. “So, Vickie is it?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m Max. It seems that you like our teas. I noticed you’ve ordered them a lot in the past few days. How many do you think you’ve had?”

“Hmmm..” she ponders for a moment, “I would say about 6 of each, regular and long Island. Also, I had 8 Long Island shots last night.”

After her first sip Rachel started rubbing her hosed legs and even let a soft moan escape her throat. Max smiled and slid into the back. Moments later he emerged with Alice and Tammy. “Hey girl,” Alice says, “The party never stops in the VIP room. Come check it out, the owner has cleared you.”

Rachel followed the group down a hall and up a flight of stairs to a red door. Rachel was taken back by the sight upon entering. A dozen women were in the room. They were stripped of clothing save for hose which appeared to be molded to them. Tammy and Alice led Rachel to couch on the left wall, pulling off their clothes before taking a seat on each side of their co-worker. Rachel scanned the room, then discreetly activated her camera glasses, hoping the feed was getting to Dr. Winters. Tammy and Alice started to caress her, drawing a soft moan out that Rachel did not plan. “What the hell,” Rachel said inside her mind, “I didn’t want to moan.”

More moans escaped as her body began to feel warm and desire crept in. “This can’t be happening.. I took the.... Pill...”

Just then her phone rang and snapped her focus back. Rachel stood and stumbled dizzily to an unoccupied corner of the room. “Rachel, this is Dr. Winters. I’m sorry I missed your call this morning. The results of the test took longer to get than expected.”

“What’s the verdict Doctor,” Rachel quietly asked.

“It’s not good, you need to abort. The tea is mixed heavily with a form of Nylonica much stronger than that used on our test subject and model for the pills. The pills will dull the effects but not stop them. Rachel, get out now!”

“I... I...”

Rachel drops the phone as dizziness and arousal take control. She stumbles back to the couch and is stripped down to her hose by Tammy and Alice before being sat down between them. “Don’t fight it,” Alice purrs, “Nylon is bliss... Nylon is pleasure...”

Rachel softly moans and echoes the statement in a soft voice.. Her legs begin to glow like the women’s from the Halloween party and she is overwhelmed with nylon fueled lust. Both her hands glide down along the legs of the women on each side of her before finding their way to moist nylon pussies. Without hesitation, Rachel slides her fingers into the pair of nylon cunts. Alice on her right responds with a lustful moan and begins to nibble on Rachel’s breast.

Rachel feels the delightful warmth of nylon fusing to her skin. The nylon grows opaque around her toes. She feels them bonding together, leaving her feet to be solid razors of nylon. The feet themselves begin to arch out of the flats, as if Rachel were wearing heels. Her transformation continues, with leg stubble and shaving nicks disappearing. The silky fabric quickly invades her pussy and asshole, providing Rachel with pleasure unknown to her as it bonds to her. The glow intensifies and Rachel cries out from the overwhelming pleasure.

Tammy on the left lets out a moan as well while caressing Rachel’s glowing inner thigh. After a few minutes, the glowing fades and Tammy slides her fingers deep into Rachel’s newly transformed nylon sex. The three women become entwined on the couch, bringing each other to climax multiple times before passing out.

Still on the line, Dr. Winters is shocked at what she has heard on the phone and seen on the feed from Rachel’s discarded camera glasses. A voice then addresses her on the phone. On the video feed Pamela can only see a shadow of him. “Nice try Dr. Winters,” he says, “do you really think that test subject of yours was an escaped victim?”

Dr. Winters turns to see her test subject has gotten free. “But...,” she stammers in disbelief.., “this can’t be.”

The man lets out a mocking laugh before continuing. “Have fun with Isabella Dr. Winters. I will see you soon...”

The man hangs up and Pamela shoots for the door. However, standing before her is the test subject referred to as Isabella. “You can’t get me,” Winters yells, “I am not wearing nylon!”

“Not yet,” Isabella responds with an evil smile on her face. She then holds up a pair of black pantyhose. She rushes the escaped subject but Isabella steps out of the way and chops her hard in the back of the head. Before passing out, Dr. Winters feels her heel being removed and silky fabric being slid onto her bare foot. As a small jolt of pleasure runs through Pamela’s body she hears Isabella softly say, “All will be nylon... All will obey...”