The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note:

This is my first full length story in the genre, massive thanks go to Madam Kistulot for all her help and the use of her setting, also by extension Decker, whose characters also occupy the city in which this is set, and has done much to populate it, and to other authors too numerous to mention but too important to ignore.

Enjoy
—LRP

UNFETTERED: CHAPTER 1: ACCESS AND UPGRADE.

The code thrashed like a wounded animal. Like rabid hyenas, the hackers descended upon the cracked datastore and tore chunks of code and programming away in a frenzy of destruction and looting. Admins would attempt to halt the flow, only to be mobbed, and crash. Throughout the rampant destruction a shade flittered unnoticed past sentry programs and anarchist hackers alike. Unlike the massed throng, this particular ghost in the datastream was slow and methodical. Shifting quietly it inspected the lines of programming like a connoisseur, rather than pillaging like a horde of middle aged women at a one day sale. Slowly, the serpentine icon sorted through the flow of data, selecting only the most valuable and interesting pieces of data.

Nearby another battle raged, as one hacker and an admin squared off. A stray virus packet misses its target and hurtles at breakneck speed towards the silent and still unobserved figure. At the last second the figure dodges to one side, allowing the attack to pass it by harmlessly. Turning to face the cause of its disruption, its digitally focused gaze narrowed. With a gesture, both admin and hacker crash and blink out of existence. The figure turns back to its task and begins picking over the trails again.

Moments later the figure looks up from its task again, as if annoyed at another distraction. Somewhere thousands of miles away, in Midas City, a warning light was flashing. Turning as if to sigh, the figure lashed out with a wispy black tendril, which slipped past or through those blocking the way to wrap itself around the server’s core. As the virus began to work its way through the unprotected core, the figure smiled, all teeth and malice, and without a sound it flickered out of existence. Brief moments later the server crashed, violently dumping all its occupants back into the realworld.

* * *

The flickering screens play games with the light as it falls across Jacqueline’s serene face. The green glow that illuminated the room caught the multitude of wires and cables that sprouted out from her head, the mass of different coloured cords completely replacing what would be her hair. The pale glow flows like silk across the circuitry tattoo surrounding her left eye. Savouring the interconnectivity of it all, she slowly opened her eyes and took in the surroundings.

The room was filled with a multitude of screens, hanging from the ceiling, the walls, and on the floor, taking up nearly all available space. Cords hung loosely alongside and snake across the floor, fanning out from where she now sat across to all corners of the room. Each cable was hooked up to a corresponding one piped directly into Jacqui’s head.

Apart from the glow of the screens, and the blinking lights from various LED displays, the room was in darkness. Casting their ghostly light across the room, the displays all showed different tasks, showing the progress or status of various programs, or lines of as yet incomplete codes. Several screens showed feeds from various chat or news programs. The speakers, imbedded throughout the room, and in the headrest of her throne, were inactive, the only sound was her own shallow breathing.

One screen in particular held Jacqui’s attention, the red warning light next to it blinked, as the panels nearby spooled maps of the building and other technical readouts. The one in the center flashed bright red letters in silence, over and over again. “INTRUDER.”

Jacqueline’s left hand slid languorously across the armrest of the throne of machinery, coming to rest on an inset keyboard, her right towards the large trackball mounted in the other arm, her fingers sliding into the sculpted handprint within, and she began to cycle through security systems. Within a moment, one of the large screens began to show a map of the building, and in a smaller window, a series of surveillance camera clips, flicking through them at a tremendous pace, to track the path of this uninvited guest.

It wasn’t one of the other tenants, they never tried to visit anymore. As far as they knew, the top three floors were rented out by a reclusive billionaire, and in a way, they are right. There weren’t any deliveries scheduled anytime soon, and anyone who knew her would have called, or emailed her first, a quick check of her multiple accounts showed no such message. This only left the kind of someone who certainly didn’t need to be there. “So where are they now?” Jacqui thought to herself, feeling those thoughts transfer into direct commands for the security system.

The main screen switched to a picture from a camera as the intruder stepped out of the elevator. She was certainly pretty, Jacqueline could see that. And dressed in that outfit, it was pretty obvious how she had got past the doorman. Making a note to have him fired, she flipped a program to begin cycling through the police databases to find out who this mystery woman was. Leaving the program running, she began to lock down strategic doorways, gradually leading her new arrival deeper into her lair.

* * *

She’d had intruders before, that was a given, owning the top three stories of a high rise apartment block basically screams ‘rob me.’ Some of them broke in because of purely financial reasons, others, simply for the thrill of being somewhere that they weren’t supposed to be. Those thrill seekers Jacqui could sympathize with, being significantly of that bent herself. She’d spent a lot of time getting into places she wasn’t supposed to be, both real and virtual.

Of course, her line of work has a pretty big potential for making enemies, no matter how studiously one covers their tracks. Just last month someone sent in a squad of some mercenaries, and after cutting them off from the sensitive areas, they were guided into a clean room, which was then sealed off. After about a day of sweating it out, she released them, sans equipment of course. It was a professional risk, offending someone powerful. Naturally, this lead to a cautious attitude towards visitors, especially ones dressed in what appeared to be a cross between body armour and fetish-wear.

Jacqueline studied the intruder, now trapped in the same clean room. In her experience most of her guests would pace the room, seek a way out, yell, struggle, anything, but not this woman. The newest guest had just sat calmly on the floor, silent and unmoving. She was smiling as she sat serenely, it was as though she was waiting for something. ”Well let her wait.

This young woman was a mystery, the database searches showed nothing, no indication of her existence, nothing even close on missing persons listings. It was as though she had popped into existence just over half an hour ago, already clad in body armour so tight as to seem painted on, right outside her doorstep. That smacked of professionalism, which in turn, suggested a bigger danger than just a cat burglar.

None of her database scraper programs had found anything, she had set up a facial recognition program comparing her to every single photo on the internet or private databases, but that could take months. Sighing to herself, Jacqui slipped gently back onto the net, her brain stepping sideways into a world entirely of code and data. Sometimes programs aren’t enough, and you just have to find something for yourself.

* * *

Half an hour later, frustrated at her lack of results, Jacqueline returned to her body. Complex searches and subtle inquiries had yielded nothing, and as yet, her facial recognition program had not bore fruit either. Jacqui hit the release switch, and the multitude of wires disconnected and retracted into their housing, leaving the connecting wires trailing from her head. Being unconnected like this felt somehow naked to her, although not literally true, wearing as she was black cargo pants and a simple but close fitting black halter top. Being around the house, so to speak, she had eschewed her heavy combat boots in favour of going barefoot, and with the multicoloured cabling dangling from her head to the small of her back, she could have passed for a dreadlocked raver at a quick glance, or perhaps some extreme punk fashion plate at a more thorough one.

Sitting up on her throne, she took a moment and looked over at the security feed from the clean room. Somehow the unnamed woman had disabled the main camera feed, and switching to one of the alternate cameras, Jacqui was startled to find her visitor sitting underneath the main camera, cables strung from the disabled device to a compact but powerful laptop.

Jacqui’s hands moved quickly, immediately cut the intruder from the system, then signaling a diagnostic. The bitch had somehow gotten access to the mainframe and had just finished uploading some kind of virus. Jacqui franticly began to cut connections to the infected partitions, within moments disabling the virus before it spread far. Satisfied she had salvaged most of the system, she mused on what to do with her guest, certain that when she was finished with her, the little bitch would wish she really was as nonexistent as the internet seemed to think she was.

Now what were you trying to do in there? “ Jacqui flicked over an antivirus program and began to scrub clear the infected data. Whatever it was, operating in much more confined resources, and cut off as it was from the rest of the system, it couldn’t do much more damage. Without warning the main screen switched to show a throbbing spiral pattern, followed quickly by a second and third screen.

“Damnit!” Jacqui called out in annoyance.

Reopening the command menu on one of the smaller screens, Jacqueline began to hunt down the fragments of virus code she must have missed the first time before they spread further. As she typed, she noted with annoyance that the imbedded speakers were now being affected, hissing a thin static. The code didn’t seem to be malicious, merely annoying. Her processing power was undiminished and it didn’t seem to be corrupting data, it seemed to simply be trying to push this cheesy screensaver type graphic onto her desktop.

It looked more like something out of a stage hypnotist’s act than any actual menace, although even with her safety shields running to prevent any actual danger, they were certainly distracting. It was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate on the task at hand with the growing hiss, and the throbbing lights in the corners of her eyes. Another screen switched to the pattern, and she was forced to move to yet another one to operate her menus. Glancing as she did at the video feed, the intruder had resumed kneeling in the centre of the room, staring into space.

“Bitch!” Jacqui swore again, returning her focus to the problem at hand.

Her reaction seemed slower than normal, the constant distraction of the screens, and the now quite loud hissing, plus having to change screens constantly, was forcing her to loose ground. She contemplated the idea of dipping back into the direct interface, but discarded it, fearful that doing so may expose her to some more malicious virus. It seemed entirely possible to her that the real purpose of this annoyance was to make things so difficult to concentrate that she would step into the system itself, and become vulnerable to whatever lay in waiting for her there.

Well, the distracting part is working.” she thought to herself, “and that hissing is getting really loud.” Thankfully her failsafe systems were still intact, randomly holding the screens for a fraction of a second, not enough to be noticeable to the human eye, but enough to stop any repetitive pattern from causing any actual harm. None the less, they were certainly distracting.

Suddenly worried, Jacqui glanced over to the safety switches, noting with amazement her hands, seemingly of their own will, pressing them into the ‘off’ position. ”Oh no. “ She thought, hurrying to her feet.

Now unhindered from her attention, the virus multiplied exponentially, rapidly taking over more of the screens. Turning to run, Jacqui found herself staring directly into another screen. It occurred to her too late the danger of so many displays, but there was nothing she could do about that now.

Besides, it really was pretty, she’d been too busy to notice before, but it certainly swirled in a nice way. As she stared into the spiral, she wondered how they made it look so deep. Visual illusions were one thing, but this was really very intricate. It was like each little spin was caressing her eyes with their gentle light. It was amazing, and she was curious to see if it would get better.

She could feel worried about the recent events, but they seemed so far away now, unimportant when the spiral was so beautiful. Now mostly she felt relaxed, she knew that she should be trying to do something, but remembering what it was seemed unimportant right now, when the swirling patterns were so pretty, so very pretty.

They really did make her feel quite nice and warm inside, and she wondered how much better it would feel if she just opened her mind too it, just for a short time, while it was spinning so prettily. She did, and felt the spiral deepening.”Wow” she thought, as she opened up just a little more. The more she gave to the spiral, the deeper it went, and she really, really wanted to see how deep it would go. Within moments, Jacqueline had forgotten to struggle entirely.

* * *

Jacqui awoke groggily, her head was swimming, but in a nice way. She was curled up on the floor in a feotal position, but that felt nice too. Infact, everything felt pretty nice. The floor was strangely comfy, but worrying why seemed silly, so instead she just stretched out a little. Something had happened, she knew that, since she didn’t normally sleep on the floor. “Maybe I should.” She thought to herself, she was so very relaxed.

She wasn’t sure what she was doing there, she knew she could remember if she tried, but it didn’t seem important enough to bother, so she let herself just relax even more, and enjoy the sensation of floating gently on her soft soft hard metal floor.

Feeling a tingling sensation in her chest, she lifted her hands to meet it, moaning quietly as it brushed against the top. “Mmm,” she thought blissfully, “that feels really good. ” Gently stroking her breasts through her halter top she could feel her quite hard nipples responding to the touch, they seemed much more sensitive than she recalled, but the feeling was so intense she didn’t want to stop.

The warmth in her chest was spreading to the rest of her body, and the new attention her breasts received was certainly having the usual effect. Another, different kind of warmth was growing between her legs, so she began to wriggle about on the floor. It felt really good to rub against the ground, and with both her hands occupied her cleft was begging for attention, so Jacqui straddled one of the thick cables trailing across the floor and began to rub up and down it, pressing against it for friction.

Moaning softly, her hands found their way under her top and began to stroke and tease her nipples. Stifling a gasp of pleasure, Jacqueline continued to squeeze her nipples, while the rubbing against the cable became increasingly frantic. Every touch seemed to feel even better than the last, and it was becoming impossible to think of anything beyond her growing arousal, but that was just lovely, thinking wasn’t that important anyway was it? Not when not thinking and just rubbing all over felt this good, that’s for sure. Mewling to herself in need, Jacqui continued to debase herself on her floor.

Jacqueline barely noticed when someone entered the room with her, nothing was as important as her dripping need. She didn’t look up as the figure walked over to her. She only registered the other person’s presence when they reached down to caress her breasts. Moaning in pleasure and pressing against the touch, Jacqueline looked up. A tiny voice inside her head asked how she’d got out of her cell, but that voice was immediately drowned out by singing of her slit, and the sudden realisation that whoever she was, she was utterly gorgeous.

Covering her from neck to toe, the suit she wore concealed nothing at all, clinging so tightly to her figure as to reveal prominent nipples and cupping her cleft so tightly it separated the lips with a thin crease. It was made of what appeared to be a latex material and coloured a polished black, reinforced by plates of dull silver, and it showed off the woman’s breasts quite nicely. The woman encased within seemed both placid and at the same time intently focused, her eyes glassy but alert, and focused entirely upon the woman pleasuring herself at her feet.

Quivering in desire, Jacqui didn’t resist as her top was peeled away from her by black gloved hands. Her breasts now free, Jacqui began to rub them even harder, as the gloved hands slid down her belly and under the waistband of her pants. A finger tenderly stroked along Jacqui’s drenched nether lips, before pressing between them and as she finally came, Jacqui was gently guided to her feet. Feeling her arousal grow even as she trembled from the aftershocks of her orgasm, Jacqui was unable to assist her unnamed lover in removing her pants. Standing before this vision of beauty, her lust still growing by the second, Jacqui kissed her longingly. Smiling softly, the intruder kissed back.

Dazed and horny, Jacqui’s left hand caressed its way down her belly, her finger trailing the same still tingling path her lover’s had made. Tenderly stroking herself back to full arousal she moaned again, loudly and openly. Her lover pulled away, her hands lingering on Jacqui’s nipples, before reaching up and in one fluid movement removing her own suit. The latex creation fell to the floor in a puddle, gently pulling out a smooth egg from within its wearer’s hairless mound as it did.

The now naked intruder stood before Jacqui, her supple body shimmering with oil and sex. Unable to resist her desires, Jacqui knelt, her hand still pressed up between her thighs, the other continued to cup and stroke her breast. Jacqui arched forwards, her breasts rubbing against the oily calves of the woman before her, and brought her face against her lovers glistening cleft. Leaning forwards she licked it gently, shivering in pleasure as she did.

The oil and essence mixed to form a strange but enticing taste, and hungrily she licked again, her hands mirroring her tongues movements upon her own wet sex. Softly kissing the woman’s clit, Jacqui moaned again, this time the woman did the same. Her pleasure served to spur Jacqui’s ministrations further. Each lick pressed a little deeper between the smooth lips of her lover’s sex, eagerly lapping up every drop of the enticing elixir which coated it.

Slowly her tongue parted the folds of the wonderful visitor, delving deeper as pleasure exploded inside her own mind. Tenderly she pressed deeper, bringing her wet lips against the dripping slit of her lovers. Still drinking the fluids, she moaned softly as a pair of earphones were slipped onto her own head. The hissing filled her mind now, and Jacqui lapsed into blissful warmth.

* * *

Jacqueline awoke with clear eyes, a diffused warmth throughout her body, and a growing need in her crotch. She was apparently hooked back up to her throne, and obviously quite naked. Moaning softly she wriggled against the seat, it felt goooood, and she decided she’d have to do it more often. She seemed to be strapped down somehow at the wrists and ankles, but that didn’t seem important, not when everything was so soft and warm and wet and there was such a wonderful throbbing between her legs.

“A girl could get used to this.” She purred sensuously to herself.

Her guest stepped into her field of vision, and Jacqui noted with a mild disappointment she was clothed again. Two more identically clad women followed, carrying boxes with blinking lights and trailing cables. Jacqui idly wondered how they had got in, and she realised that she must have let them in. That felt right to her, and she reveled in the warmth and the thought of what the four of them may end up doing.

After placing the boxes down, the new girls began connecting up the cables. Some of the cables they were connecting lead directly into her head, but that didn’t worry her, nothing worried her anymore, it was much too easy to simply purr quietly and admire the way their hips swayed when they worked, to focus on how sexy they all looked, and on how sexy she felt. Another thin moan from her ecstatically parted lips as she rubbed against the seat in time with her throbbing sex.

After a while, the new arrivals finished their tasks, and one of them stepped forwards, handing the original woman some kind of device, it looked like the kind of thing you got piercings with. The woman smiled beatifically as she reached down and began to screw a large glass vial filled with a silvery liquid into the top of the needle gun.

“This will help you become more receptive to Goddess’s words.” She said, still smiling.

“Mmmmnn” Jacqui moaned as she thought “Receptive sounds nice. ” She didn’t even think of struggling as the gun was pressed gently into her neck and with a click, discharged.

A loud moan escaped her lips, trembling in delight as one of the newcomers reached down to caress her moist lips. She shivered as the fluid flowed through her, moving deeper and deeper inside her. She could feel it moving behind her eyes, melting against her nerves, coating neurons in silvery bliss. Every place the fluid touched felt like silk, sensitive to the touch, coated in pure pleasure. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as the gentle caressing of her sex continued.

Her back arched as another jolt of pleasure wracked through her, the first woman was stroking her supple breasts now, kneading the fluid that flowed through her into them. Her eyes snapped open, clouding over with silver, as swirling patterns flowing across her irises.

The fluid continued it journey, lovingly remaking her mind, hardwiring lust. Gasping for air, Jacqui was utterly helpless as her body dutifully addicted itself to the sensations flowing through it. With a cry, she orgasmed again, and a tiny bead of silver escaped each nipple and trailed down her soft curves. The third woman reached down and flicked a switch on one of the boxes, and Jacqui spasmed in joy again.

It was as though a white light had blossomed in her mind, filling her with light. It was easy to believe it was divine light, it certainly felt heavenly. Every place the light touched melted tenderly, she could feel her mind dripping away under its gentle caress just as steadily as her cleft was dripping from her companions. Gasping in pleasure, she felt the light consume more of her, she reveled in how good it felt to give in to the light, not to fight against it, but to welcome it deep within her mind and her loins.

Her whole life had been devoted to truth and knowledge, and this new truth that burned through her was so utterly perfect that she couldn’t resist it. A small voice still called out that this was wrong, and that what she was feeling wasn’t right. Jacqui didn’t listen, she knew that what she felt was perfect, even if thinking was so very very hard with every cell in her body singing out in delicious silvery joy. Instead of listening to the last piece of doubt, she thrust it into the light just like she bucked her hips against the hand that stroked them. Moaning loudly as the last piece of resistance melted into white hot joy that seeped into and coated her mind, she prayed to her new Goddess in the only way she knew how, with orgasm after will shattering orgasm.

TO BE CONTINUED