The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNFETTERED: CHAPTER 2: JACQUELINE 2.0

The Junkyard lay sprawled out before me, metal structures jut out from the ground at odd angles like skeletal remains of some long dead behemoth. Scrap metal rose in rusted shapes and abandoned cars littered the walkways. I slipped quietly over the barbed wire fence and began my run.

Cutting across The Junkyard was a tradition of mine now, it was faster than taking the pedestrian route, and much more interesting. A good work out in an ever changing landscape, precisely what someone like me needs to keep herself amused. Surprisingly few guard dogs as well, there have been a lot of rumours as to why. The Junkyard had been around for longer than anyone could remember, and some say there are things living in there that make the meanest of junkyard dogs look like preppy little terriers. Not entirely sure I believe them, still, pays to be discreet.

Kids sometimes dare each other to go into The Junkyard, to climb the fence and retrieve a piece of scrap. It was an adolescent rite of passage amongst the poorer areas of Midas City. The path I am taking, however, is not quite so well known, and certainly more dangerous. What can I say, I’m an adrenaline junkie. Hurrying my step, I leapt over a pile of dishwashers. There was a storm growing in the distance, and I was eager to finish my task before it broke.

Behind me I heard a noise, and startled, I lost my footing. Recovering I jump back as a clattering pile of scrap fell next to me, upset by my sudden movements. Crap! I hurried over to the side, panic forcing me to flee before the bogeymen I didn’t believe in caught me.

Calming myself I took stock of my situation. To my dismay, I am lost. Climbing up the walls to get a better view would prove too risky, and the storm was growing by the moment, darkening the sky. I move as calmly as I can manage in the direction I think the exit is, trying to ignore the noise as the wind picks up and whistles through the yard.

The wind seems to take on whispering voices as the sky grows darker by the moment. It is as though the junk around me has come alive and is mocking me, I swear I can make out words in the noise. Hurrying in the growing darkness I see a dim glow in the distance, and start trying to head towards it.

The wind picks up further and the voices get louder, I’m sure they’re voices now. The light is getting brighter the closer I get, but the wind is getting really bad. I step around the corner, looking for this light source, instead I see a woman. Glowing brightly the woman smiles at me, she’s floating just above the ground, and her smile fills me with a warm safe feeling. The wind is blowing very hard now, and its making this woman’s long red hair whip about, but it doesn’t seem to bother her, and so it doesn’t bother me.

I stand there, calm in the growing storm, basking in the glow of this woman. I realise looking at her, feeling her presence warm me through, that she is more than just a woman, she is a goddess, a vision of divinity. It’s probably getting darker, but bathing in her light, I don’t really notice. She smiles at me again, and I feel heat race through me.

Whimpering slightly I have fire in my crotch and I want to stoke it so badly, but I don’t want to soil this goddess’s avatar with my desires. But she smiles at me as she takes my hand, and the fire blasts through me again. I try to withhold my moan but I fail. Sobbing with desire I look at her, ashamed of my weakness, only to be lovingly embraced. Sighing in bliss I press against her and the white heat blasts through me like an inferno.

* * *

Jacqueline woke up with a loud moan, rocking her hips against the wet caress of an unnamed tongue. Her legs spread as she pressed against her lover’s mouth, shivering as the questing tongue found her clit and circled it tenderly. Jacqui purred softly as a gentle orgasm washed over her, a slow wave of pleasure that swept away all thoughts, leaving only a warm love that permeated every fibre of her being.

The woman between Jacqui’s thighs lightly kissed her cleft before standing. Still awash with joy, Jacqui only sighed softly as the pressure on her mound withdrew.

“Don’t worry dear, you won’t have to wait long.” the voice is like another layer of joy upon Jacqueline’s already blissful mind. Jacqui opened her eyes and gazed adoringly at her newest lover. She wore cream robes trimmed in gold over a suit much like the others had, her long red curls held back in a loose ponytail.

“Goddess?” Jacqui asked softly.

“No dear Jacqueline, I am not Goddess, I am simply one of her faithful, my name is Grace.” Grace smiled sweetly as she explained. “I am here to help you learn.”

Jacqui moaned in understanding, moaning again in pleasure moments later as Grace lovingly spread her slit with a warm dildo. After her dream and wake up kiss, it had no resistance as it slid deeply into her quivering mound. Purring happily as the warmth of the artificial member spread through her crotch, Jacqui relaxed. With a smile Grace caressed the smooth lips of Jacqui’s sex, kissing her erect nipple as she did.

“You have such a lovely body, I’m sure it pleases Goddess immensely.” Jacqui arched at the thought. She couldn’t move far, she was strapped into some kind of machine. This new knowledge didn’t scare her, she was way to blissed to be worried about anything, and grace was there to protect her. It was actually pretty comfortable, her back resting against some kind of chair quite reminiscent of a medical examination, but another tender nibble on her neck highlighted that this was far from a cold clinical exam.

Rubbing against the new intrusion, Jacqui pressed her hips upwards, and was rewarded by a tingle in her clit. A warm sensation spread through her body as another caress raised her buttocks off the chair. When they returned, a plug had been gently slid in between them, eliciting another moan, and another tingle, as the warm feelings inside her grew.

Grace ran her fingers through the cables that served as Jacqui’s hair. “This machine is here to help you focus on your study. I’ll stay beside you for the start of each lesson, to guide you through. My sisters tell me you are a fast learner.” another caress as Jacqui moaned in agreement. “You are such a unique and beautiful creature, Goddess must be very pleased with you.”

Jacqui continued to rub against her new intrusions, sighing happily with each thrust. Grace ran a gloved hand across Jacqui’s breasts, pausing to stroke the nipple between her thumb and finger.

“Are you ready to start dear?” she cooed softly, Jacqui could only moan in assent.

The machine clicked on, and the room darkened, a single screen descended from the ceiling and flickered on, showing another spiral. Jacqui stifled a shiver as the machines inside her began to pulse insistently. A gentle hiss began to play through hidden speakers. Beside her, Grace held Jacqui’s hand tenderly. She leaned over to whisper in Jacqui’s ear.

“Every orgasm is a prayer. Every prayer is an orgasm.” she said quietly, punctuating with soft licks along the girls earlobe.

Jacqui bucked her hips as the machines efficiently brought her to orgasm, diffusing her with another layer of glowing bliss. She had trouble understanding how this machine was going to help her concentrate, especially when it was twitching just so. Actually, as it pulsed slowly within her, she was having trouble thinking at all.

Thoughts were slow to arrive, it felt like every idea was trying to force its way through layers of glowing honey. Like treading through molasses, when they finally arrived, they were dripping so sweetly it was much nicer to lick it over and over, and by the time it was clean, another new dripping thought was there ready to lick all over again. Discarding the idea in favour of lapping up more of the delicious mind honey, she rocked her hips against the throbbing and moaned again, her eyes locking onto the spiral.

By her side, Grace continued to whisper in her ear. “Just repeat it over and over dear, relax and let us do the rest.”

Relaxing seemed like such a wonderful idea, so she sank happily into her own blissful ocean. It was such a waste of effort trying to think when she could just sit in her own mind, licking the delicious goo, and let another do all that hard thinking for you. It was so much more fun just to keep licking and slurping away her thoughts. Another throb and Jacqui struggled to form the words of her new lesson.

“Every... Orgasm Is.... A... Prayer... Every Prayer... Is... An Orgasm… Every Orgasm... Is... A Prayer... Every... Prayer...” Her words were cut short as another orgasm raced through her, the earlier ones had been like a gentle summer tide, washing over her, glazing her with glowing sticky warmth, this one was like a tidal wave, crashing deep to her core with a spike of joyous light. She welcomed it within her and resumed her mantra.

“Every Prayer... Is An Orgasm.”

Grace smiled. She was doing well, very well indeed.

* * *

Jacqueline awoke alone, her body was tightly bound with strips of leather, wrapped so tightly against her, but not nearly as tightly as the bindings in her mind. And her mind was ablaze with new knowledge, and she could still feel that wonderful sticky bliss seeping through every little fold of her mind, making her insides glow with delicious honey.

She knew that Grace had left only because it was her place to take her next step alone, and she knew what she had to do next. Her hands roamed over her body, exploring every beautiful curve. Jacqui felt her breasts, slightly larger than before, and significantly more sensitive, another gift from her Goddess. She could feel her nipples, so tender behind the leather coverings, and every movement rubbed against them, and pressed the straps closer into her slit.

It pleased her immensely that her Goddess wished for her to be this sexy, and that her body pleased her this much. She knew her mound had been rendered permanently hairless, she could remember moaning in pleasure as Grace and an acolyte had lovingly removed each follicle, something Jacqui had always wanted to have done, but had never had the strength to put so much trust in another. Trust was something she no longer had any trouble with. She trusted her sisters implicitly now, knowing full well that they shared the most perfect love imaginable.

So many lovely gifts from her Goddess and her sisters, and now she had to show that she was worthy of her final gifts. She sat cross legged on the cold floor, and focused her mind, pushing all thought out as she entered a meditative trance. Slowly she brought herself to arousal, her nipples hardening as she felt beads of sweat form and run down her skin. Moaning quietly she continued to focus, no movements that would cause the straps to rub deliciously against her. She had to continue purely in her mind.

Sighs intersperse the soft dripping of sweat and sex on the floor as her need increased. Her mind continued to focus, her eyes staring intently upon the symbol on the wall of the otherwise unfurnished room, a circle with four evenly spaced triangles cutting across, pointing inwards towards the centre. The symbol of her Goddess, and her sisterhood.

Her body was bathed in sweat, and a growing puddle of her juices on the floor showed her arousal quite clearly, but her mind forced her to stay still. Panting softly, her thoughts focusing only on the love of her Goddess, she mentally pressed her growing heat deeper within herself, stifling her desire to stroke herself and to orgasm, the desire to wriggle and thrash and let the straps finish her off.

Intently, Jacqui focused instead on holding that fire within her for as long as possible. Moaning in need, her eyes glazed over in lust, Jacqui’s growing desire was more intense than anything she’d ever felt before, except for her love for her sisters and her Goddess.

Shivering again, she purred out her oath of love. “Every Orgasm Is A Prayer.” The fire growing now, running through every vein in her body, held in check only by strength of will she hadn’t known she possessed. Only Goddess had known.

“Every Prayer Is An Orgasm.” with the mantras completion, Jacqui finally allowed herself to climax, and then climax she did. Her entire body writhed in bliss, as fiery lust blasted through her so intensely she passed out, still thrashing in pure divine joy.

* * *

Jacqui stood in pure bliss, clad for the first time in her own robes. The latex material hugging her cleft so tightly that every movement sent little shivers up her spine, across her clit, and to the egg nestled snugly within her slit, which pulsed so softly it was barely noticeable. Jacqui could feel the tender flesh at the base of her spine where she had received her final gift, a tattoo, permanently marking her body as the property of her Goddess and her sisterhood. The small circle etched onto her skin just as it had been etched indelibly in her mind.

Resisting the urge to caress herself through the suit again, Jacqui stood beside Grace, who in turn was addressing the gathered collection of her sisters. Looking out over the small crowd, Jacqui could recognise a few acolytes, those who had first came to collect her, and those who had assisted her throughout her initiation.

As Grace finished introducing her, the newest acolyte, Jacqui stepped forward, her hips swaying against the oil that held her tightly in the suit. She knew now that the oil was mixed slightly with the essence of her Goddess, the same essence that flowed through her now, it made her tingle to think of it. Looking over at all the faces she smiled happily, and all her sisters smiled back, filling her mind with images of smooth bodies pressing against her. Purring happily, Jacqui stepped down from Graces side and into the waiting arms of her loving sisters.

TO BE CONTINUED