The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note :

Don’t Steal This.

Don’t Read This If You Shouldn’t Read This.

Really Don’t Try This At Home

—LRP

UNFETTERED: CHAPTER 4: PARALLEL PROCESSES

Jacqui slipped across the skyline, her blackened outline barely noticeable against the night sky. The city, more than ten stories below her was awash with light and bustle, above her helicopters patrolled the skies like malevolent wasps. Midas City never slept. Clinging by her hands to the buttress, Jacqui worked the spikes into the mortar, the spikes attached to a harness to hold her in place, hanging in mid air over the unaware city.

Satisfied that she was securely attached to the building, she released her grip of the old brickwork and swung free. Jacqui reached into her satchel and retrieved a toolkit. Quickly and efficiently, she began to splice into the fibreoptic cable on the building. Plugging the new wiring into a small laptop, she began to hack into the communication grid.

Within moments she had made her way into the menu system, clipping code fragments together, and carefully covering her tracks again. Finished her job, she then attached a small black box to the underside of the buttress, and reconnected the spliced cables into it. Smiling to herself, she pulled herself back over the edge of the building. The data was all there, Grace would be pleased. Removing the harness clips, Jacqui moved silently off into the darkness, she had five more wiretaps to plant tonight.

* * *

When Grace had requested that the data miners be put into place, Jacqui had been happy to agree. Jess had been interested in coming along, to watch her at work, but Jacqui had turned her down, explaining that she needed to work alone on jobs like these, where concentration and subterfuge were so important. Besides, she pointed out, someone should really try to clear up the mess around the home. Since Jess had moved in, very little housework had gotten done, it was much easier to spend their time in each others arms and each others mouths and beds.

So while Jacqui had prepared for her work, Jess had cooked dinner, insisting that they both eat a decent meal before she headed off. After clearing away the remains of the green salad and crusty white bread, Jacqui had left, slipping into the inky depths of the night, laden with mountaineering gear and complicated electronic equipment.

Over the last month Jacqui had done a few little jobs for Grace, mostly making their computer systems more secure, and a bit of surveillance work. It only seemed fair, after all the wonderful things Grace and her sisters, and of course Goddess, had done for her lately. Lost in thought, Jacqui slipped back home, careful to be quiet so as not to wake her sleeping housemate.

Shedding her boots in the entry hall, Jacqui slipped her satchel off her shoulder, leaving it on the kitchen table, and then quietly she padded off towards bed. As she approached the room, she noticed light underneath her housemates door, Jess must have stayed up waiting for her. ”Well, I guess she deserves a treat then.“ she thought to herself as she opened the door, licking her lips in anticipation.

What she saw when she opened the door was far from what she had expected. Jess was on her hands and knees on the bed, her eyes locked onto Jacqui’s with such intense need it made Jacqui quiver all over. Sweat dripped from Jess’s forehead, tracing a path past glazed eyes wide with lust, dripping off lips painted cherry red. Her hands and feet gripped at the bed, their nails painted an identical colour. The nub of a buttplug, also bright red, protruded from her ass, thrust upwards, towards the hand of an unrecognised woman.

The woman looked unflinchingly at Jacqui as she reached down and stroked the base of the buttplug, eliciting a moan of pure desire from its host. She wore a tight fitting black and red dress of oriental design, her dark hair was long and straight, and her eyes were shaped like almonds. she looked the very picture of asian sexiness, except for her skin, which was the most creamy white Jacqui had ever seen, she had heard skin described as buttermilk coloured before, but had never actually seen anyone who would fit the statement.

“Welcome back Miss Reikers, we’ve been expecting you.” a voice said. The owner, another woman who looked identical to the first in every respect, stepped out from the side of the room. Jacqui had been so busy gaping at her lover sprawled on the bed at the whim of this strange woman, that she had entirely missed the other occupant. Smiling, the first woman spoke.

“My name is Yuriko.” she said, and gestured to her doppelganger. “This is Kiri. We’ve been away, so we thought we would drop in, and welcome our newest members.”

Jess opened her mouth as if to speak, but before she could, Kiri caressed the buttplug again, turning whatever coherent thoughts Jess had into moans of ecstasy. Yuriko stepped closer to the bed and held out her hand to Jess, who began licking it without hesitation, running her tongue over the extended finger as though it was her sole desire in the world.

Throughout this display Jacqui had remained silent, entirely unsure what to say to these women. Were they more of the Goddesses chosen? It seemed to be the case from their tone, but the twins were smiling in a way that seemed almost predatory, and the way Yuriko stood over Jess, having her hand licked, she gave the image of a sleek jungle cat, utterly in charge. Despite the strangeness of the situation, Jacqui could feel a familiar tingling growing in her groin, and her eyes kept being drawn back to the wavering nub protruding from lover’s buttocks.

“What have you done to her?” Jacqui asked, hoping that her surprised and concerned tone would mask her growing arousal.

Yuriko removed her finger from Jess’s mouth, gently tracing it across her glistening lips, before bending over to whisper into her ear

“Why don’t you tell her Jess?” Kiri smiled, her hand hovering just above the nub, ready to send her into another paroxysms of ecstasy.

Jess stared at Jacqui, drenched in her sweat and juices, and through the haze of lust that clouded her mind, she struggled to talk.

“I went outside, to get some bug spray... They talked to me at the door...” Jess started, moaning as she wriggled her hips back and forth, the circular mark on her back swaying in time with the red nub. “They said they knew Grace, and they were so nice to talk to, so we sat, they kept asking me things, odd things, but nice too. After a while, I invited them in...”

Jacqui listened, picturing in her mind as Jess smiled and let these two vixens guide her inside, their hands softly stroking her hips and arms. She purred slightly, realising that seeing her lover like this was turning her on more than she’d expected. Yuriko continued to softly stroke Jess’s hair, all eyes on the room still locked onto Jacqueline’s, the twins licking their lips seductively.

“So they told me they were going to give me a makeover, and I wanted to be beautiful for you... So they sat me down in the kitchen and scrubbed my nails, and it felt really good...” Jess paused slightly to moan before continuing, “And then they put on some new lipstick and nail polish, and I really loved the colour and it tingled so nicely...”

The lipstick! Jacqui’s mind raced. If Grace had given it to them, then they must be members of the sisterhood after all, which meant they were all right, even though they looked at her in a way that made her feel like they were sizing up a piece of meat. They had a hungry look in their eyes, but it still felt deliciously sexy. Shivering slightly, Jacqui realised she wouldn’t really mind if they crawled all over her and left her dripping over the bed like Jess was.

“So after they finished with my makeup, they asked me if I wanted a massage” Jess wriggled more, grinding herself against the buttplug. Jacqui wondered how long they’d kept her like that, she’d been gone for hours, and if they’d kept Jess just on the edge of orgasm for most of that time... she shivered at the thought, and the growing desire to join Jess on the bed and let them bring her to the edge too...

“So obviously I had to take off my clothes for that, but that was ok, I was floating anyway and they were so lovely and trustworthy, so I stripped...” Jess paused again, Yuriko’s hand just under her chin. “They seemed to like that, and I wanted them to be happy so I slowly removed my clothes and rubbed against them a bit, you know, to thank them for all their kind kisses and caresses.”

“So they lay me down on the table, and they rubbed me all over, it wasn’t like any massage id had before, they spent a lot of time massaging my breasts and thighs, and I melted under every touch. It felt so good that I didn’t mind when they slipped their fingers inside me. It was so nice to just rub against them and let them stroke me over and over.”

“so after the massage I was feeling really relaxed and nice and they suggested I dance for them, to show them how sexy I felt... and I felt really sexy, so I did... and they brought me back here and filled me and they kept stroking and licking and it feels so good all the time... oh Goddess I feel so good its bliiissss...” Jess trailed off into incoherent moaning, and despite herself, Jacqui let out a little whimper of desire.

“Good girl.” Kiri smiled staring straight at Jacqui, before running her hand against Jess, who responded in guttural moans, and thrust against the hand, pressing it closely against her cleft. Jacqui shivered as her own hand brushed lightly against her own sex, stroking it through the thin latex, hoping her need wasn’t obvious to the other occupants.

“Would you like to join her? I’m sure you’ll enjoy it...” Yuriko extended her hand to stroke Jacqui’s chin, holding her attention as Jess orgasmed loudly on the bed behind her, hours of constant teasing finally releasing in one massive wave of desire. Jacqui barely managed to nod her agreement before the twins guided her to the bed and out of her robes.

* * *

They laid in a writhing mass of flesh. Breasts pressed towards the ceiling, fingers caressing over supple flesh, lips and fingers locked firmly over clits, moaning, dripping and squirming. Sweat and sex mixed freely as hands and tongues stroked breast and thigh. Jacqui spasmed in orgasm as one of the twins, she didn’t know which, slid a tongue around the rim of her ass, while her own tongue lapped hungrily at Jess’s moist slit.

Jess, making up for lost time, had orgasmed so many times that Jacqui had lost count. Twice. It didn’t matter who it was, the twins seemed to always be in just the right place to either hold them on the peak of desire, or tip them screaming over the edge. Fingers intruded into places that welcomed them with moans of desire, tongues darted against each other as Jacqui and Kiri pressed their sexes against one another, driven closer by the pressing of hands and mouths against their buttocks.

Time passed like the slow dripping of honey, and after a thunderous moan of four women cumming in perfect harmony rang out, an exhausted calm descended upon the gathered women.

the frenzied lust of earlier had given way to a more gentle lovemaking, Jess sitting in ecstasy as Jacqui’s fingers slid tenderly in and out of her lovers maidenhood, her nipples taut as Kiri and Yuriko took turns to lick them and each others. Jess purred softly at the slow caress, whispering into her lovers ear.

“They knew every single place that needed to be touched, every word that needed to be said... I couldn’t resist them... and I loved every second of it.” she admitted, softly licking Jacqui’s neck. “They kept me so very close for so long, it felt like days... and I loved every second of it.”

“It’s ok my dear, you don’t need to feel sorry, I would have done the same.” Jacqui purred back.

Kiri and Yuriko had slipped away from the girls and were one was now kneeling before the other, her hand thrust between her legs, as her tongue invaded the folds of her sisters dripping cleft. They moaned quietly to themselves, and Jess and Jacqui watched, before turning to each other.

“I think we should thank them.” Jacqui said, her hands cupping Jess’s mammaries lovingly.

“Oh yes.” agreed Jess, a gleam in her eye.

* * *

Jacqui lay asleep, exhausted from the activities that had lasted until the late hours of the morning. Jess was curled up on her own bed, also passed out. The twins had left, still seemingly very predatory, but far from hostile. Their tattooed marks of the goddess had proven their claim, and had been licked and caressed thoroughly before they had left.

It had been an unexpected evening, but one that none of the participants regretted. Jess had commented that she would be tender for days, to which Jacqui had promised to be gentle. The twins had smiled and kissed both girls slowly before dressing again and leaving the girls alone. It took all of five minutes before both had passed out on their beds.

Sleeping soundly on her bed, her sheet kicked off to reveal her soft curves, Jacqui did not stir when a large fist sized object descended from the ceiling, glinting black in the pale silvery light of the darkened room. She didn’t twitch when the large spider landed on the bed beside her thighs, and she didn’t awaken when the creature climbed gently over her smooth breasts.

TO BE CONTINUED