The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note :

Don’t Steal This.
Don’t Read This If You Shouldn’t Read This.
Really Don’t Try This At Home
—LRP

UNFETTERED: CHAPTER 6: SYSTEM FAILURE

Jacqui writhed in pleasure as she rubbed herself against the drone’s erection. Straddling the stiff member she pressed her exposed cleft onto it, her glistening lips slightly spread by its length. As she ran herself up and down along it, her moans punctuated by the jingling of the bell that hung from the end of the black plug wedged firmly between her buttocks. This display evoked no reaction from the drone, nor from the many silent witnesses, their solid black eyes locked forwards, reflecting Jacqui’s lewd thrusting back at her.

Rocking forward on her toes she reached down between her legs and guided the member into her recently pierced slit before squeezing down hard and resuming her thrusting. Tingling at every touch, Jacqui marveled at how deliciously slutty her mistress had made her. Here she was thrashing wildly upon the utterly emotionless pole of meat, surrounded by unmoving slaves, slaves which found themselves with no other use to their mistress that she simply crushed their minds and left them thoughtless husks. She was so horny all the time now, and mistress had forbid masturbation amongst her slaves, so she relished every chance for sexual contact she got.

Despite their lack of expression, the display Jacqui was providing had not left all the drones unaffected. One, directly opposite her current charge gradually came to attention, its genitals becoming as rigid as their owner, whose posture did not adjust even the slightest to its arousal. Jacqui pondered idly as she continued to ride her current partner if she could reach over to where her next job stood and take him into her mouth. The idea of bringing them both off at once, her butt thrust proudly into the air, appealed to her, and she was sure if Black Queen was watching one of the numerous monitors it would please her to see how slutty she was. But the jingling of another slaves approach provided a much better option.

The approaching slave, a blonde, was dressed identically to Jacqui. Clad in knee high boots, the polished metal caps and buckles shining as the heels clicked on concrete. Black leather corset and collar, black lipstick glistening in the dull light. Tantalizing flashes of silver hung from piercing at her nipples and eyebrow. Her cleft was proudly displayed to the breeze, accessible to all, just like a good slut should be, though, unlike Jacqui, her genitals were free of the delicious silver nibs.

She must be new,“ thought Jacqui to herself, her harnessed mind already imagining ways to intertwine their bodies, and from the hungry look in the approaching slave’s eyes, she was not alone.

The blonde reached out to fondle Jacqui as she straddled the second drone, her fingers sliding into the rings in her nipples and pulling her in for a kiss. Jacqui eagerly thrust her own pierced tongue into the blonde slave’s mouth and began to caress her breasts aswell. Mistress had forbidden the slaves from touching themselves but they were still allowed to stroke each other, and the soft touch of another allowed another outlet for the well of desire bubbling within each.

Sweat dripped off the two slave-girls as they pumped furiously up and down, their hands stroking each other and black lips locked into a passionate kiss. Flesh tones mingled with glossy black and silver as bodies thrashed against one another. Jacqui cried out in bliss as she felt the drone beneath her orgasm, her cried muffled into the blondes mouth as moments later she joined in.

Together they dismounted and stepped into each others arms, their tongues still flashing into each other mouths. Peeling from the kiss, the blonde slid pulled away, her hands trailing tenderly across the corsetry.

“You’re pretty,” she said one hand running softly through Jacqui’s trailing wires. “I like your hair.”

Jacqui paused to reply, but was interrupted by the appearance of another drone’s erection. The blonde eagerly bent over, flashing Jacqui a clear view of her gleaming slit. Jacqui marveled at how sultry the new slave looked as she took the penis into her mouth, tiny angel wing tattoos on her shoulder blades making her appear alternately wanton and demure. She seemed like a beautifully corrupted angel, brought low by lust and desire.

She’s going to like it here, Mistress will probably keep her horny all the time, just like me.“ that last thought caused a small twinge deep within her, but it was quickly swallowed by a black pool of submissiveness. Smiling to herself, Jacqui left the new slave to attend to the drone, and within a few steps she had forgotten all about the sweet young blonde with the angel wing tattoos.

* * *

Jacqui jingled as she walked down the bare corridor. The combination of the corset, the plug, and the five inch metal stiletto heels forced her posture into one of constant display. Being on display made her wet and tingly, as did the squishy dirty feeling of juices still dripping down her thighs. but even more than being on display, even more than having her sex out in the open for all to see and touch and taste, what made her so full of lust and obedient thoughts, was being forced. And mistress forced her in such delicious ways.

Hips swaying as she approached her mistress’s throne room, each click of metal on concrete was matched by the bell ringing. And with each step the plug wriggled so deep inside her, like a black finger of pleasure reaching all the way up into her brain and filling it with deliciously dirty thoughts.

each step was like a metronome, sending her deeper into an trance, where all thought was gone, and all that was left was the hot throbbing of obedience. Each step pushed her deeper down, her mind held tight by the velvet glove of her mistress. Jacqui shivered slightly, even in such a deep reverie the thought of her mistress, her owner, made her tingle. The thought of her adoration echoing in the vast expanse of her empty mind, each ripple causing little tremors through her clit.

“You may approach, slave.” the words slid directly between her ears, greased silently by her unquestioning obedience, without conscious thought to interrupt the process. Head bowed, Jacqui stepped forwards towards her Black Queen.

“Why are you not on patrol?” the voice asked as Jacqui knelt softly by her mistresses feet, her eyes rising, gazing in awe at the beauty which lounged luxuriously upon the throne. The Black Queen sat nearly naked upon the black velvet cushion of the exquisitely sculpted seat. Long black gloves grasped a long sceptre of blackest obsidian, its bulbous head swaying back and forth, capturing the attention of the helpless slavegirl. Knee high boots clung to crossed legs and eyes of solid black watched with a cold disregard that only made Jacqui wetter. Aside from the gloves and boots, all that she wore was a thin circlet upon her head, made in the same way the throne was, from what appeared to be shattered and polished bone.

“My Queen.” Jacqui paused reverently, “I was patrolling as I had been told, then I had a thought, and it must have been important, because I had to forget it right away. So I returned here so that you may deepen my obedience to you once again.”

The thought of being conditioned again pushed itself into her otherwise empty mind, being held down by toned slavegirls as her mistress stroked her cleft with that wonderful sceptre, its touch sending wave after wave of blistering heat through her, melting away all thought and sending her into a deep torpor. But best of all, upon awakening, that clear fresh feeling of being utterly in someone’s thrall. Each conditioning was commemorated with another silver piercing, another hook to be controlled by. What little of Jacqui remained awake wondered where it would be this time, but the rest of her was held still, lovingly staring at her mistress.

“Ah. I must say, when you first came to me, your unique appearance appealed to me greatly,” with that, Jacqui flushed with pride, pleased that her owner enjoyed her body. “However, I grow tired of it now, so instead, I have another task you will perform for me. You will come with me for conditioning, but upon awakening you will serve my brood more directly, by becoming a breeder.” Standing up, the Black Queen brushed a minute fleck off one perfect nipple. “Now, follow me, little slut, you must be prepared.”

There was no disappointment at these comments, only a great joy at being useful. If she was no longer enticing to her mistress, then it was only right that she do anything else she could to serve. Silently thanking her queen for the opportunity to continue to serve her, Jacqui followed out the door.

* * *

Jacqui sat blissfully upon her mistress’s lap, her lips wrapped around one engorged nipple tenderly suckling upon her delicious dark milk. Her nude slit pressed against the Black Queen’s own, so that the act of drinking caused little tremors of pleasure to course through her entire body, the many piercing acting as lightning rods to the sexual electricity that crackled between them.

Black Queen lightly held her slaves head against her breast, coaxing her to drink deeply, as she observed the preparations for the event to come. Two nude and oiled women now stood to attention, their swollen bellies glistening in the flickering torchlight. in front of the pair a stone tub lay filled with the oily black liquid that seemed to dance and throb in time with the flames. Satisfied that things were moving along nicely, Black Queen withdrew her teat from Jacqui’s mouth and guided the willing slavegirl to her feet.

Eyes closed, Jacqui savoured the feeling as her owner pressed up against her back. The hand fondling her breast, pulling her closer to the soft swell of those engorged mounds, the flickering of hot breath against her neck. But as intoxicating as the closeness was, it was nothing to the sweltering heat that rocketed through her as her queens obsidian sceptre slid between her legs. Though pressed tightly together by the spasms of the first orgasm that promised so many more like it, the smooth black rod parted Jacqui’s thighs without pause, sliding against her sex without resistance.

Hips thrusting against the sceptre as it slipped deeply inside her as if with a life of its own, its bulbous head seeking out the core of her own heat, as pulsing need spread insistently. Moaning, Jacqui sagged slightly and drunkenly guided into the tub, her legs disappearing beneath the thick glossy liquid. Within moments it engulfed her sex, as thoroughly as the black waves of heat engulfed her mind. Fingers franticly working against her clit and pressing the rod within her as sightless eyes bulged upwards to where her mistress stood over her.

Smiling thinly, the Black Queen withdrew her fingers from between her own legs, and stroked the dripping digits across Jacqui’s forehead, anointing her as her slave sunk further into the tub.

“Good little slut. There are so many different ways to descend.” she whispered, before turning and leaving the bucking whore to her swollen attendants, who swooned and caressed their newest sibling. as blistering desire wracked Jacqui’s harnessed mind and the growing heat between her legs seemed to boil her thoughts into mindless worship and lust, she was too far gone to realise her mistress had left.

Time passed, how long was without meaning for Jacqui, drowned out by the thrusting pulsing need between her legs as thoughts melted away and dissolved further into thickening black lust. Her engorged attendants squatting over her, and in her glossy hazed mind, it seemed as though something black and slick was emerging from their bald clefts, something thick and oily and probing like a grotesque and abnormally arousing parody of childbirth, while the women grinned, their own eyes glossed over with desire and pleasure.

With a dull moan, both women slumped over, and, her thoughts so slowed, unable to react beyond instinctual desire as the presence withdrew its attention at her own slit. Mewling with need, Jacqui’s hands replaced the intruder and resumed working against her with feverish intensity as she barely perceived the raven haired intruders standing over her fallen attendants. The intruders reached towards her as everything went black.