The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note:

This interlude follows on quite soon after Chapter 7 of Unfettered, so if you haven’t read that yet, you probably should.

Thanks to Sara Castle, Kristal, Sleeping Beauty And Madam Kistulot for their assistance during writing this.

as always, this story is mine, so don’t steal it

don’t attempt to duplicate the events within, all characters are trained professionals (and fictional)

and don’t read this if you shouldnt be reading it.

otherwise, enjoy.
—LRP

Unfettered: Wax And Wane

Part 1

The beach stretched away into the night in either direction. Not entirely deserted, the flickering of torches and bonfires dotted the coastline with patches of light. The night was young, the full moon impossibly large in the sky, and the gentle waves lapped at the sand rhythmically. Jacqui lay upon the towel, letting the warm air dry the water beading upon her skin. It had been Grace’s idea, that they should take a Christmas holiday away from Midas. She’d intended, Jacqui imagined, to distance them from the silent hunt which was taking place there. To keep their minds from dwelling on less pleasant thoughts.

So far, it seemed to be working. When Jacqui had suggested the Bahamas Jess had been shocked, though it had still taken some work to convince her to allow Jacqui to bring along a laptop or two. Even so, after leaving all the technology of the mainland behind, She’d felt almost naked. Then again, she rationalised, in her small printed bikini she was almost naked. Having decided this she had found herself relaxing quite easily, the ambiance of the island seemed antithetical to stress. After reporting their safe arrival she’d felt no great desire to login since. Instead they’d spent the last few days lounging on the beach, and occasionally visiting the local nightclubs.

A small island in the chain, Costa Luar had once been uninhabited by all but wildlife, but some years ago a resort company had bought it up, changed it’s name, and turned it into a nice little holiday destination. The results were spectacular. Even Jacqui, who was not exactly the beach-going type had found herself sunbathing and relaxing thoroughly upon the sand and in the oceans waves. It was nice.

Jess rose from the waves, her whole body gleaming faintly in the moonlight. She was wrapped in a thin strip of pink fabric that wound it’s way around and around her, clinging ever so tightly to her soft curves. It was a constant source of amazement to Jacqui, that her friend and lover could pour herself into these tight clothes. Amazing, fetching clothes that looked as though she would pop out from them at any moment, but seemed to be able to withstand even the most vigorous activity. And, after nearly a week on the beach, the swimsuit had been subjected to almost every kind of vigorous activity the girls could think of. Even the act of putting the creation on was an intricate and beautiful dance that Jacqui never tired of watching. Flopping down beside her on the towels, Jess beamed at her lover.

“Whatcha thinking about?” She asked, with a twinkle in her eye that suggested she had a few new ideas of her own.

“Nothing...” Jacqui said with a smile, her eyes staring openly at the firm nipples straining against the tight pink fabric.

“I was thinking, maybe we could go to the club tonight.” Jess offered, shaking some water from her blonde and red streaked hair.

“Really?” Jacqui asked coyly, shielding her face from the drops of water, “Because I was thinking we could stay here until we lose count of our orgasms.”

“Awww” Jess cried with a mock pout, “But we did that last night~”

“Ok Ok, first the club, then back to the beach.”

“Yay” Jess exclaimed before kissing her on the cheek and hurrying off to get changed. Jacqui smiled as she got to her feet and chased after her. Taking off that suit wasn’t quite as involved as putting it on, but it was still very fun to watch.

* * *

The club was fairly sedate for a Wednesday night. Costa Luar was a small island, so there really weren’t too many other customers there at any one time, which suited Jacqui just fine. Some faint tribal-sounding techno played through the speakers, there had been a quite decent live band on during the weekend, but she guessed there was little call for such extravagance during the week. She’d had a quick dance when she arrived, but then retired to one of the booths to nurse a drink and watch Jess enjoy herself. She was doing just that when a smiling local serving girl brought her a replacement drink.

“Compliments of the house” she explained, depositing the drink on the bench.

Jacqui smiled politely and accepted the gift. She was not exactly a heavy drinker so a second was a little excessive, but hey, she was on holiday, so why not? The serving girl moved to a discreet distance and hovered there, in case Jacqui wanted to make more of an order, she was obviously well trained. Not wanting to seem rude, Jacqui took a sip of the drink. It was good, quite strong, with a soft fruity taste, and a hint of spices.

Jacqui took another sip, and relaxed a bit more. It really was quite good, she was already feeling its effects, a gentle warming of the limbs. As she sipped she could almost feel her body relaxing around her, making her feel warm and safe. She took another sip, only to discover she’d already emptied the tumbler. Licking her lips, she savoured the last few drops of the tangy liquid. It was really good, she would have to recommend it to Jess. Maybe after just one more for herself.

She tried to raise her hand to signal the serving girl for another, but her limbs felt strangely heavy and sluggish. Jacqui decided she must be drunker than she had realised, and had resolved to limit herself to just one more drink when an unknown woman slid into the booth with her.

The woman a strange and exotic beauty, her dusky complexion expertly complimented by the darker tones of exceptionally subtle make-up. She wore a black halter top, decorated with fine golden thread woven in delicate patterns across the fabric. A similarly decorated sarong luxuriously soft looking and tied at the waist completed the outfit.

Jacqui’s first thought was of the Cleopatra, especially given the woman’s straight, black hair and regal-bearing. But that impression was at odds with the teeth and feathers braided into those ebony locks. Through her haze, Jacqui was left with impressions equally mixed between Egyptian priestess and shaman.

Jacqui found herself unworried by the new arrival, or her own sudden lack of mobility. It seemed very difficult to bother with anything, even getting another drink, and it was much easier to simply do nothing. The woman smiled across the table at her, showing white teeth. She was rather alluring, and Jacqui couldn’t help but imagine licking sweat off those inviting breasts. Maybe she and Jess could invite her over to share their bungalow.

“Hello dear girl.” The pretty lady said to Jacqui, “Oh no, don’t get up on my account.” She laughed at some private joke. “It’s quite temporary, of course, but for now we really can’t have you going anywhere can we?”

The serving girl returned, and Jacqui struggled briefly to call for help, but when her body did not respond, she quickly lost interest. The girl meanwhile, reached over to stroke her shoulder. Jacqui shivered, whatever was in her drink may have left her unable to move, but her skin was alive, nearly yearning at the touch. Satisfied at her response, the girl placed a carved wooden bowl upon the floor, beneath the helpless woman. The pretty lady waved her away, before resuming her introduction.

“I’m Loa,” She said, as if that explained everything, “and in a short while, you and I are going to get to know each other very well, but for now, I’m going to have to get you to fill that dish for me...”

Had she not been incapable of doing so, Jacqui would have jolted at the sudden touch of Loa’s foot slowly tracing its way up her leg. Her skin writhed at the touch, a slow path of fire reaching up her thigh. Deft toes slipped past her sarong to grip the string of her bikini bottom. Pulling it away slowly, revealing a gathering moisture there.

“Good girl.” Loa smiled, placing a orange gem upon the table between them. Her foot pressed against Jacqui’s soft flesh, and the gem pulsed faintly in time with the spiking arousal, “Oh don’t worry about that, Just lay back and relax. Watch over there while I do what needs to be done here.”

Jacqui stared forwards, unsure what the woman meant. Loa’s foot continued to stroke and tease under the table, and her traitorous flesh responded with increasing enthusiasm. Then she saw the serving girl talking to Jess. She wanted to call out and warn her, but the drugs, and that clever foot rendered any such efforts entirely futile. Even when Jess looked over towards her, she was unable to signal any distress. Perhaps it was just that the bench concealed what was occurring beneath it, or something more sinister at work, but neither Jess, nor any of the other patrons seemed to show any indication of noticing what was occurring in the corner where Jacqui slowly leaked into the ceremonial dish beneath her.

The serving girl appeared to be wearing a pendant with a similar orange stone, and as they chatted Jess’s gaze kept falling back towards it, unconsciously nodding her head gently to the whispered words of the strange woman. The stone pulsed gently, while Jess’s reactions seemed to get slower, more dazed, and the serving girl’s attitude became more solicitous. Jacqui, trapped in her own world of uncontrollable voyeurism and seductive caresses, watched helplessly as the girl gently stroked Jess’s arm. Jess, for her part, seemed to respond favourably, leaning into the touch, her eyes fluttering slightly. The pendant flared brightly, and the girl took Jess’ hand and led her away unresisting, her drink, her dance, and her lover completely forgotten within the gems slowly throbbing light.

Loa’s foot continued to stroke at Jacqui’s enflamed cleft, teasing its folds apart with her toes and rubbing against her clit. Jacqui moaned softly, beginning to work free of the drugs clutches, she found herself able to move slightly. Just enough to writhe under her tormentors touch, to thrust and buck her hips against the intrusive foot, and to whimper pitifully. The other patrons remained completely oblivious to this wanton display, although Loa’s eyes flashed with pleasure and the promise of further delights, which was enough for Jacqui. Her eyes now free to wander, Jacqui found herself drawn into the crystal upon the bench, even knowing its lure she simply couldn’t muster the reasoning to not gaze lovingly into its pulsating depths.

Her maidenhood throbbed with pleasure, while the stone glowed and began to align its own pulsing light with the rhythms of its host. Each flash sent tingling ripples across Jacqui’s skin, and as they receded, seemed to pull her focus deeper into the crystal. Then, subtly at first, but with rapidly growing insistence, it began to lead her, to control and direct her pleasure. She knew she should be fighting, but she no longer knew or cared why. So she stopped, and luxuriated in the waves of pleasure that lapped away at her most fiery places, blissfully sinking deeper and deeper into its glowing orange embrace.

Even when the presence at her slit withdrew, Jacqui only whimpered for a moment, before another orange wave of selfless obedience washed over her, and it was no longer important. Even when Loa’s hands roughly pulled away her top, exposing heavy breasts and engorged nipples, the crystal held her silently within its thrall. Only when pale hands lifted it from the bench did Jacqui’s gaze shift from its depths.

For just a moment, there was a feeling of despair, as Jess tenderly caressed the glowing stone. Completely naked, aside from the intricate necklace at her throat, the crystal set within pulsing rapidly, almost drawing Jacqui’s eyes into it themselves. But then, another throb, tied to her clit, and Jacqui’s eyes fell deeply into her own crystal prison once more. And there they stayed as Jess, eyes empty and pendant blazing, thrust the stone within Jacqui’s slippery cleft.

What had once been the flickering tongues of pleasure became an inferno of unbridled lust, ripping through the helpless woman, scourging everything in its path. With a great moaning, Jacqui orgasmed again and again, as she leaked mindlessly into the bowl at her feet.

Part 2

Jacqui awoke in a clearing, kneeling naked on the dew-sprinkled grass. She could feel the stone nestled inside her, its gentle pulsing reminding her of her proper place. Her nipples were flushed and her cleft tingled with each ripple from within the crystal. The pale moonlight upon her creamy skin made it seem almost opalescent, and she unconsciously shifted herself to thrust her breasts outwards, instinctively believing that she should always be as alluring as possible for her mistress. Thinking of her mistress sent tremors through her and her hands between her thighs, eagerly seeking out the warmth there.

“So, is my thrall enjoying herself?” Loa asked, stepping into the clearing. She too was naked, adorned only with a necklace made from teeth and small bird skulls. She seemed to glow faintly in the moonlight, her eyes crackling with power.

Jacqui moaned in response, though her fingers stilled in anticipation. Her eyes leapt to the bowl which her mistress carried, hungrily awaiting whatever new gift Loa had chosen to bestow upon her.

“The bindings I have placed upon you have been temporary.” Loa explained, kneeling to face her new slave. Jacqui didn’t think the bonds felt temporary, but believed everything her mistress told her, so accepted the news with a hint of sorrow.

“They must be deepened, and strengthened for what will follow.” Loa continued, “For your preparation as a vessel, these bonds will need to be very deep indeed, but the bones spoke to me and showed me that you would be able to do this for me.”

She placed the carved bowl on the soft ground between them. Sitting inside was a fairly crude waxen figure, an effigy of a woman in the same pose as Jacqui now sat. Though its features lacked definition its rough shape conveyed the image of supplication and lust, sparking further tremors in Jacqui’s own body.

Her eyes seemed to flicker briefly, as she stroked Jacqui’s chin. “Let your mind become like the wax.” She commanded softly, her voice carrying an irresistible weight, burying it deep inside Jacqui’s core “Soft and pliable, soaked in the juices of your lust and your obedience.”

Jacqui nodded in agreement, her eyes never leaving the figurine, her fingertips once again beginning to explore her cleft. Teasing and stroking, she focused on making her mind soft and malleable, letting the gentle rhythm of the pulsing stone within her guide her movements.

“Wax gets softer the hotter it gets, let your inner fire warm your mind with every caress.” Loa whispered insistently “Pour yourself into the statue, become more and more like it, as it becomes more like you.”

Jacqui obeyed, moaning helplessly as her fingers continued their unrelenting exploration. She worked slowly, teasing and tormenting herself with restraint born of absolute servility. Stoking the fire between her legs until it blazed white hot and then letting that heat soften and dissolve her part-bound mind. The figurine knelt impassively within the bowl. But, with every moan, every shudder, its features seemed to grow sharper and more defined, its lines smoothing, as it gradually began to take on more of Jacqui’s likeness. Jacqui caught only glimpses of the transformation, wrapped as she was within her own pleasure and the necessity of worship, eagerly pouring more of herself into the figure. Loa watched with undisguised pleasure, carefully measuring the transformation’s course.

Loa smiled at the display, and began chanting in a language Jacqui could not understand. Meaningless sounds sunk into her mind, wrapping themselves into the softened mush she had so vigorously pursued, swallowing them up, making themselves a part of her. Jacqui’s hands filled her, plucking, plunging, grinding as she absorbed each new syllable. Hungrily lapping up every command, feeling her mistress’ control deepen as she gladly offered up every part of herself to the ritual, to the waxen cumdoll, to her mistress.

Her essence, her nectar, her will, all belonging to another. Gifts she longed to offer up to the shrine of her servitude, in the pursuit of total obedience and bliss. These strange words would give these things to her. All they asked was that she listened, stroked, and obeyed. With a smile on her face and the moonlight in her eyes, Jacqui surrendered things she never knew she had to her new mistress, revelling in the caress of each new binding.

With a strangled cry the chanting stopped, as Loa fell to the ground unconscious. Standing over her, Jess dropped the broken clay tablet before slumping to the ground herself.

“I... The necklace...” The blonde struggled to rise, struggled to make sense of what she was feeling “It slipped... I was walking here...” Jess moaned, hardly noticing Jacqui’s distracted state, “And suddenly I saw what she was... Why am I so horny?” she pleaded, her eyes locked upon Jacqui’s dripping slit as her hands unconsciously began to trace their own path downwards.

“Mmmm” Jacqui moaned, leaning backwards and spreading her lips. She was so close, all she needed to hear were those final words. But they didn’t come, didn’t bind her utterly, didn’t free her from thought. Jacqui writhed, her desperate movements exposing the pulsing crystal carried within her maidenhood to her struggling friend. Jess gasped, her eyes drawn inwards. Struggling not to fall into the spell again, she reached out for it. Jacqui cried out as fingers invaded her, groaning in pleasure at the frenzied contact, but it was still not enough. She needed to give more, but the words that guided her to the hidden depths were missing, she was lost without them, thrusting against Jess’s fingers and her own.

With a wet plop, the stone slipped from Jacqui’s cleft into the waiting hands of her rescuer. Jess exhaled and steeled herself to hurl the stone as far away as possible. But it was too late, her gaze fell upon the gleaming crystal once again, and it drew her in, glistening with Jacqui’s juices and glowing orange light, Jess sighed as she felt her mind slipping. It would only take one moment, she knew, to just look away and throw, but it was so very hard and she was so weak and needy. Just a few more moments to recover her strength and she’d be free. but each moment felt harder than the last, felt herself slipping more and more. She needed to be strong for Jacqui, to find a way to break them both free from this insidious woman but how?

Jacqui continued moaning and groping herself, her mind so hot and soft and wet, like her slippery slit. So much lust, so close to release. So close.

Jess struggled to hold on, trying to escape was too hard, if she could just kept from falling any deeper... But every slip made it just a little harder to hold, a little easier to sink deeper. With a click, the necklace clasped across her throat once more, and Jess’s struggles ceased.

Jacqui saw her mistress rise, saw her reclaim her would be rescuer. Loa looked almost angry, her eyes alight with power, and for a moment Jacqui felt afraid. But then mistress began chanting again...

Part 3

Jacqui stood in the clearing, the rune still burning exquisitely upon her skin. Loa had painted it on herself, in some clear liquid that warmed the flesh and throbbed deliciously. The sigil was all but invisible in the moonlight, as was the corresponding design Loa had placed upon the back of her right hand, but Jacqui could feel both with every breath, like a bright ember and a heavy weight pressing down upon her mind. Loa had explained the rest of the ritual to her now that she was safely bound and thoroughly obedient to her mistress.

Jess re-entered the clearing, carrying another bowl. The blonde was positively aglow, pulsing stones at her brow, her neck, and her crotch. Each piece secured firmly by intricately-wrought jewellery, Loa was taking no further chances with her handmaiden’s obedience. Besides these adornments she remained naked, though her eyes swirled with the mystical energies that shackled her, and a trickle of moisture escaped down her thigh.

Bowing, Jess placed the bowl on the ground, careful not to spill any of the dark red liquid it contained. Without a word, she began to paint Jacqui’s exposed flesh. The liquid felt cool and slick, and smelled faintly of blood and herbs. Jacqui stood perfectly still while the complex designs were lovingly applied to her body. These were the runes which would call down Loa’s goddess, to mark Jacqui as a sacred vessel for the spirit. Once the ritual was complete, and Jacqui was a filled vessel, she would offer that power upon the altar of her servitude, so that Loa could claim it also. Jacqui knew she would do this, that she had to do this for her mistress, and revelled in that knowledge.

Jess’s brush continued tracing the design, carefully concealing the shape of the rune beneath it. Tender strokes flicked across the skin, coating Jacqui’s aroused flesh in strange patterns. It was only mistress’ white hot will that kept her motionless during the procedure, as the brush dipped teasingly close to her cleft. Swirl upon whorl was added, each stroke applied with infinite patience and precision. the liquid dried against her skin, but remained elastic, no cracking or flaking could be allowed to disrupt the symbols. As Jess finished she stood aside, carrying the last of the mixture away.

Jacqui stepped forward and knelt, head bowed, before her mistress. Loa reached down to stroke her fingers through Jacqui’s cables, before passing her thrall a smooth, carved stone. Jacqui took the precious object reverently and rose. Silently she walked to the centre of the clearing, passing through the circle of standing stones. Clutching the stone rod, she sunk to her knees, but her eyes remained locked onto those of her mistress.

Loa began to chant the same, strangely melodic language as before and Jacqui pressed the ritual stone between her legs. As it pushed inside, she could feel herself receding ever so slightly. Each thrust pushed her further into herself, leaving her hollow, an empty space, ready to be filled by a being of much greater power. How she longed to give Loa this gift, to have something so wonderful just so it could be surrendered to her mistress.

She was the perfect waxen cumdoll, smooth and supple, flawlessly obedient. No thoughts but those her mistress chose to give her, only need and supplication. Wetness, thrusting between her thighs, making her hollow, making her a perfect vessel. Soon it would come, and once the ritual was complete, Loa would do such wonderful things to her with all that power, to everyone. Oh, how she could come at the very thought of such amazing surrender.

The cool, slick stone pressed deeper inside her, connecting with the crystal held within her moist walls. The gentlest tap was an explosion of pleasure, setting off a chain reaction of lesser intensity blasts that daisy chained throughout Jacqui’s body. As the aftershocks rippled though her, Jacqui’s pupils dilated in ecstasy, and she pressed the stone deep once again. Another detonation within her, another rush of bliss, leaving her feeling both emptier and gloriously full at the same time. Squeezing hard, she thrust the stone phallus brutally, and eyes wide she fell into the full moon’s embrace.

Orgasms came, somehow muted as though happening at a great distance, Jacqui writhed and screamed out the words embedded within her, written within the soft sticky folds of her mind by Loa’s words and the stone that filled her. A great pressure was building, riding the crest of what was yet to come, yearning for release. Jacqui gazed sightlessly at the sky as she rode the stone hard, feeling the crystal egg within her crack under the assault, and then a rush of emptiness. Blissful nothingness. Hollow.

And then in a rush, filled again. Filled with power and fire and blood. Filled with a mighty, unfathomable presence, a being of unknowing ages. Fire and ice coursed through her, earthing themselves in her most tender places, expanding to fill her. Shuddering as she fell backward into herself, and let the presence fill her and control her limbs. Through it all, a single rune, a cold iron trap against her flesh, just waiting for her mistress’ command to snap shut and claim everything. Moaning in abandon, Jacqui awaited her command as the world darkened around her.

* * *

Awareness returned in a rush, spilling into the empty space left by the great spirit’s departure. Tangled imagery assaulted Jacqui’s senses, nearly painful in their acuity. Everything seemed hyper attuned, as though the resolution of the world had been dialled up by several orders of magnitude. It all crashed in on her at once, and unable to handle all the stimuli, Jacqui’s mind retreated in defence. Everything was a mess of still images, frozen snapshots in time.

The dewdrop beading upon a blade of grass, minute ripples upon its surface drawing her focus inwards. The touch of the earth upon her bare buttocks, soft and cool in the night air. Sounds of all kinds rang out, drowning out her own screams with a cacophony of little noises. Her head felt too light, as though it was not properly weighted by her body. She started to keel over, putting her arm out to steady herself, it seemed to telescope wildly away from her, and she hit the ground again. The soft thump of her body dislodged speckles of the gathering moisture, which fell to earth in achingly beautiful arcs. Overcome by the rush of sensations, Jacqui lay on the ground staring at the impossibly large moon

Time passed, an eternity of moments caught like an insect in amber. Reality began to reassert itself, and Jacqui found herself being pulled to her feet. The touch of skin upon her arms felt amazing, soft and tender in ways she had never experienced before. Groggily, Jacqui willed her ears to focus, to cut out the chattering of the island and the wind. A voice.

“...ou hear me?... Jacqueline!” the voice called, ringing with concern. Jacqui basked in the love and warmth that it conveyed for a lifetime before realising that it was speaking to her and that they probably wanted an answer.

Getting her tongue to speak, and not her toes took unseen reserves of concentration, patience and willpower, but she managed it with spectacular ambiguity.

“Mmmngh?”

“Oh goddess, are you ok?” The voice belonged to a very concerned woman with blonde hair, worry etched onto her face for the world to see. Jacqui blinked hurriedly as she began to fall into their eyes.

The woman seemed almost ready to cry as she pulled Jacqui close and kissed her. The pressure of skin against her lips sent the world reeling, and Jacqui began to fall once more, but this time the loving arms held her steady. She kissed back, feeling her lips respond with practised fervour. Memories returned, fleetingly at first but gathering momentum until they crashed over her like a waterfall. With memory came perspective. Jacqui struggled to sit upright, willing her body to constrain itself to the traditional dimensions.

“Jacqui?” Jess cried into her neck, great sobs shaking through her, Jacqui squeezed her lover tight, regaining familiarity with her limbs as she carefully controlled their movements.

“I’m Ok” she managed to speak, her tongue finding some of its previous agility. She wasn’t sure if she really was ok, but it seemed the right answer, and the happiness it brought Jess was enough to push aside any lingering concerns.

“What happened?” Jess asked. A fair question, and one Jacqui’s newly reassembled memories did not entirely answer. Her perspective and recollection warped and fragmented in key moments, gaps in life. “Where’s Loa?”

“I... I’m not sure.” Jacqui croaked, holding Jess close. Each word was a herculean effort, but as she spoke, like the memories, each one came a little easier than the last, welling up inside her like waves behind a dam ready to burst. “I... Think she’s Gone... Whatever she was trying to... Get away with... I don’t think it worked... I felt some sort of a presence... A power. I don’t think it took too kindly to the betrayal.”

Jess helped Jacqui to her feet, guiding her out of the stone ring. Around her, each marker lay shattered on the earth, broken rock and clay and dust. Of Loa, there was no sign, just a necklace of tooth and bone, each bird skull cracked in half.

Jacqui kissed Jess’s neck, and nuzzled into it, breathing in the scent. She felt her pulse quicken. Her heightened senses, though fading still detected signs of arousal in her partner. She wondered how Jess would taste now, and found herself longing to find out.

“Will we be ok?” Jess asked. Jacqui thought she was not just referring to the strangeness of the night, but to other wounds suffered in the weeks before. there would be time, time for talking and healing. time for exploring, for reacquainting herself with her own body, and her lovers. There would be time.

“I think so, love. I think so.”