The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story involves mind control, dominance and submission, and what might be considered the last word in bondage. It was loosely inspired by Star Trek’s Borg, and I will continue it with further chapters.

—Mr. Sleep
* * *

Union Mechanique

Chapter 1

Jan. 4th

“Now remember, Marlene—this is for scientific research, so be honest.”

“Bastards!” A woman screaming. “Stop moving my arms!”

John watched the exchange on the video impassively. His latest project was very exciting for him—utterly unprecedented in the industry. Not something that anyone would be expecting him to come up with. The woman continued her yelling.

“Stop it! No—don’t do tha—” her cries were abruptly cut off, leaving only the sounds of heavy breathing.

Of course, all this confirmed John’s suspicions about the current stage of the technology. It was quite clear in what direction the project needed to proceed. But—more experiments were needed. More data, more equations, more theories. This was the part John liked—pre-drawing board, when ideas and approaches to the problem began to germinate in his mind.

* * *

May 10th

Denise Lyman stepped out of the elevator. This was the most irritating part of her week—but it did go hand in hand with working for a company engaged in neurological research. It was more cost effective to get samples in-house.

She sat down in the waiting room and picked up an old issue of Time. Even in a high-dollar place like this, the waiting rooms were always full of only the oldest magazines. It’s like a law of physics or something. So, she waited, going through the motions of reading something uninteresting.

Eventually : “Lyman, Denise Lyman, we are ready for you now.”

She got up and went into the monitoring room. She sat down in the chair as per usual and assisted one of the doctors in putting the elecrodes on her scalp and heart. She rested her fingertips carefully on the chair’s sensors, and took a deep breath.

“And how are we this week, Ms Lyman?” Asked a fairly disinterested researcher behind a table at the end of the room.

“Good, thanks. My mice are performing exactly as expected.”

The researchers would be asking various questions about her work, and measuring brainwave responses along with her answers. They would occasionally take an MRI image at certain junctures. It was all part of the company’s efforts to find patterns in the workings of the brain between individuals.

Denise’s current project was named Rodenta. Rodenta, when finished, would be a robotic mouse that precisely emulated the behavior of a live mouse. Her work at this stage involved mapping response patters in the mice, and coming up with ways to translate those patterns onto circuitry. If completed, it could mean a major breakthrough.

The researchers began to ask her various questions, as per usual. It was all very much routine. But something was happening beyond the routine. Upstairs, in a small mirrored gallery, Dr. John Murdoch was observing the employee’s sessions today. He gazed at Denise for a good five minutes, much more intently than he had at the other subjects. He had wanted to see her in particular. He turned to his research assistant, Daniel.

“That’s it,” he said. “She’s the subject. Time to move on to the next phase.”

* * *

May 10th, PM

That evening Denise went from work to a nearby bar that she sometimes stopped by on Fridays. There she met Bruce—a real charmer. After a recent breakup, she had been playing the field a little bit, though consumed by work. Bruce was the first person in two months that she had gone home with.

It was a great night. Bruce was a giver—she’d rarely had a more pleasurable experience. They made love for an hour, and talked, and dozed, and made love again. Her old boyfriend had never given much effort to her orgasms, but Bruce left her sated and then some.

As she dozed off again, she could feel Bruce’s own pleasure seeping out from inside her and staining the sheets. Denise always thought that the post-coital ooze was one of the more underrated aspects of sex. Bruce reached over and playfully put a finger to her lips. It felt nice. She kissed it a little, flicked it with the tip of her tongue—she was starting to want him between her legs again. But this little finger game was way too much fun. She puckered her lips slightly and brought his fingertip inside. She sucked on his finger a little, keeping her eyes closed.

He began wiggling his finger a little, playing with her tongue a bit. His finger moved a little deeper into her mouth, exploring the insides of her cheeks. Denise kept her eyes closed—this was great. Bruce’s finger pulled down a bit, and she let it open her mouth. She could feel his face getting close to hers. He kissed the edges of her open mouth, and her nose. He paused for a second, and then his tongue came in. Denise resolutely kept her eyes shut, it was better this way, not knowing what came next. Bruce’s tongue was flavorful—he’d just taken a sip of the wine. Then she could feel that the rest of his body was doing something, though his tongue remained. A moment later a delicious taste came in—he was slowly trickling the wine into her mouth. She tasted and swallowed it, and in swallowing closed her mouth around his tongue. The wine kept coming, as Bruce ran his tongue across the roof of her mouth. It was possibly the most deliciously romantic moment of Denise’s life.

A warm sensation enveloped her, and she began to spin down, away from Bruce, through the floor, into space. She began to go numb at the extremities, and at last everything faded into warm nothing.

In the wee hours of the morning, Daniel returned to the laboratory carting a limp Denise in a wheelchair. John was not happy to see him, tapping his watch testily.

“What took so long? All you had to do was go over to her house and knock her out! I’ve been waiting all night here.”

Daniel looked a little sheepishly at his supervisor. “Come on, Doc, where’s the fun in that?”

John looked at Daniel severely. “You did the wine thing again, didn’t you? I specifically told you not to do the wine thing!”

Daniel just grinned and pushed Denise into the next room. John was really more amused than angry—he knew Dan was going to pull this again. He probably just enjoyed flouting his skills at seduction at the research staff. At least this time he didn’t videotape it. Probably. This was a bit of an annoyance—he wouldn’t be able to get the surgical staff here at this hour of the morning, meaning that Ms Lyman would have to be sedated until tomorrow.

* * *

May 11th

The surgery had gone well. Denise was still sedated, as Dr. Murdoch was still checking all the connections. Denise was sitting upright, restrained in an upright chair—the traditional position for brain surgery. Denise was now nude, the surgical blanket having been removed. Somethind did stand out a bit, however. The back of her head was now a flattened cone of steel.

Eventually Dr. Murdoch was satisfied that all was as it should be. Denise was carried off to recovery, where she was restrained to keep her from bothering the implant.

* * *

May 14th

Denise woke up to find herself lying on a reclined couch, rather like a dentist’s chair. The back of her head throbbed. She reached back for it, only to discover that she couldn’t due to wrist restraints. She was restrained everywhere, unable even to swivel her head. She was nude under a blanket, as far as she could tell. The last thing she could remember was a delicious night of sex with that nice Bruce, and drinking the wine as it rolled off both their tongues. She couldn’t fathom how she’d ended up here, unless there were some sort of accident. Maybe she’d broken her neck, or gotten a concussion—maybe she was paralyzed! Frightening.

Eventually Dr. Murdoch strode in. Denise recognized him from the office. He was carrying a clipboard. “How are we feeling today, Ms Lyman?".

“My head hurts. Why can’t I move? What’s happened?”

“Ms Lyman, we selected you as the initial test subject for phase two of project Union. Are you familiar with project Union?”

Denise’s mind began to flash with the possible meanings of the new information. “No, I’m not.”

Dr. Murdoch smiled a little. “That’s because no one is. Many people might take this the wrong way. We have installed the latest version of the Union implant in your body. You were chosen for many reasons—you’re intelligent, and we believe you’ll see the value of this work.”

“What work is that? I never signed a release for this. This can’t be right. What have you done to me!”

Denise was becoming visibly agitated. Dr. Murdoch made a motion to someone behind her, and she calmed down a bit. “The Union implant is very exciting work, beyont the cutting edge of present neurology. You have officially been reassigned to me, as a co-developer. But let me explain fully.

“The brain is an organic computer. This much we know. But we desired to make a more direct interface with the brain. Thus, the Union implant. We have devised a small computer which is connected to every major part of the brain, including the cortex. This computer can accept commands, and send out information, as well as run prewritten programs. It can interface with other Union implants. The implications are really rather astounding.”

“Accept commands? Meaning what?” Denise should have been bouncing off the walls in terror now, but she found herself strangely detached.

“Meaning,” Dr. Murdoch said, searching for the right phrase, “that it can override the commands of the brain.”

At this point Denise did begin to get frightened, but the fear vanished as quickly as it appeared.

“Allow me to demonstrate”. Dr. Murdoch stepped out of her field of view.

Suddenly Denise experienced a very strange feeling. It was almost like her body had been removed, but there was no pain and she was not numb. A technician came up and took off her restraints. She wasn’t sure if she was meant to do something or not.

Denise stood.

Denise had not meant to stand up. She didn’t know she was going to stand up.

Denise’s right arm moved up and down. But she wasn’t moving it! Again she began to fear, but was calm almost instantly.

Denise felt herself turn slowly around, and begin walking. She soon came to face an odd scene—a table was behind her sofa, littered with computers and measuring equipment. But next to the table stood Dr. Murdoch.

John Murdoch was encased in steel framework, a skeleton of metal fitting all around his body. His eyes were obscured by goggles, and his ears by earphones. His mouth was wrapped around an ebony mouthpiece which filled out his cheeks in a strange way.

Denise felt her lips move. Her mouth said “Now do you see my meaning?".

Denise’s thoughts were a blur. She thought: we can speak in your head, too.

Denise then began to feel strange things. Fur under her fingertips. Warmth, then cold. She tasted a ham sandwich. Then, without warning, she began perspiring and breathing heavily, and had an orgasm. But no part of her moved—she didn’t even quiver. The only movements were her breathing and the slight twitching under her thatch of red fur as her orgasm caused muscle spasms.

Her body began to move again, and sat down. Abruptly control returned as Dr. Murdoch stepped out of his frame. Denise promptly collapsed, quivering, on the floor. It had been a really good come. Dr. Murdoch stepped over and sat down next to her prone form.

“Denise, you can see the value of this. We’re not just doing this to posess people, but to allow them to communicate faster, to make education easier—just think, instead of reading a book, we can just put a disk in your head! If you hadn’t noticed, the back of your skull is gone, replaced by the Union implant. We can insert data or programming, or pull a memory dump straight from your brain! You’re the perfect sample. Intelligent, beautiful, sexual—able to appreciate our work and demonstrate the benefits. The board will love you!”

Denise nodded, and couldn’t tell for sure if it was really her or not.

* * *

May 17th

The presentation to the board had gone excellently. They had not demonstrated a full posession, as it would have been too shocking. Denise demonstrated how she was more efficient now with the expanded acessibility of her brain, and how future expansion of the program would entail perfect communication between colleagues.

Denise almost told them about the negative possibilities as well, but the thought was suppressed.

Project Rodenta forgotten, Denise began to work in earnest on project Union. Most of that day was done conducting various tests and getting Denise’s responses. They seemed to have let go of her mind and emotions for the next part, but she couldn’t really be sure.

That night Denise had a dream. She dreamed of being a slave in one of those pornographic kink dungeons. She was being dominated by a woman, all in leather. The woman was commanding her to lick the woman’s pussy, and she did, unthinkingly. She picked her head up, and the woman beat her with a riding crop. Denise lowered her face back to the woman’s sex, and this time when she touched the woman’s clit she could feel it on her own.

Denise was awakened at 3 AM by her own moaning. When she attained awareness, her pussy was making rhythmic contractions, settling down as she woke up. The sheets were soaked, and Denise found it difficult to move as the aftershocks of orgasm rippled through her body. She went to sleep and dreamed no more.

Things went on this way for a while. Research at work, including memory dumps, brain stimulations, and information disks. She had not been posessed since the first day.

By night, she continually had intensely erotic dreams of submission to the nameless Dominatrix that she came to think of as Mistress. Sometimes Mistress ordered her own pleasure, and sometimes she did things to Denise. Resistence caused pain, and submissive obediance was rewarded with pleasure. She always awoke moaning and writhing, her vagina pumping around some imaginary penetrator, the sheets wet with her own fluids.

Denise found herself growing hungrier for the dreams during the day, and with a strong appetite for sexual pleasure. She always went to the bar on Friday nights, looking for Bruce. She wanted to be his slave. She wanted to suck him off. But he was never there.

A month after her implantatioin, she had the dream at night as usual. She’d been going to bed early at night, longing for the cruel embrace of Mistress. But tonight it was different.

Tonight Mistress strapped her to the dungeon wall, as she sometimes did. As she was strapped and gagged, she saw Mistress pull off her leather thong to reveal an enormous penis. Mistress came behind her and slammed her penis into Denise’s ass. The pain was intense, but it was good pain—it came from Mistress.

As Mistress fucked her, she began to feel intense pleasure in her anus. Mistress’s penis was growing, and soon was an impossible length. Denise could feel it all the way up in her belly. Every savage stroke was pure sweetness, and Denise came, moaning loudly. But she did not wake up. Mistress kept fucking, and Denise came again, and again. She didn’t think she could take it anymore.

“Stop!”

She was hit by blinding pain from no source.

“Stop, Mistress!”

Mistress paused. “What are you?” It was the first time Mistress had ever spoken.

Denise hesitated, and Mistress started to thrust again. This time it hurt—badly. “I’m your slave!”

“What’s your name, slave?”

“Denise!”

Mistress began thrusting again, and this time it felt almost good again. “Wrong! What’s your name, SLAVE?”

“Pussy!”

“Excellent!” Mistress began to pick up the pace, her huge penis thrusting away deep inside Pussy.

“You’re my SLAVE, Pussy!” The word was accentuated with a harder thrust. “Say it!”

“I’m your slave, Mistress!” Pussy came.

“Say it again, Pussy!”

“I’m your slave!” Pussy came again.

Mistress took her cock out of Pussy, and stood in front of her, the member easily three feet long. Mistress changed—she became Bruce. Bruce stood before her, enormouse cock standing. “You’re my slave, Pussy,” he said.

Denise woke screaming, feeling loads of fluid coming out of her. Through her spasms she saw herself ejaculate, hitting the opposite wall. As the orgasms subsided their echoes bounced around her body, rippling from place to place, and she was unable to sleep for an hour.

* * *

June 19

The next day, Denise went to work as usual. They were making progress in understanding the full potential of these implants, and several people were lined up to receive them. Denise’s mind had changed, as well. She was now dependent on her Union implant. She needed a master. Someone over her. Someone to obey.

When she got to work, Bruce was standing in her lab. He had a Union implant in his skull. Denise hadn’t been informed that someone else had been implanted, but then Dr. Murdoch didn’t tell her much these days. Bruce reached out and touched her mind. She knew the truth in an instant—Bruce was really Daniel, Dr. Murdoch’s assistant.

“Come here,” he whispered to her. She obeyed. “I’m going to give you all the submission you desire. It was me that gave you the dreams, of course. I’ve shaped you into my slave. I’ve given you the desire.” He placed his hands on her, and turned her around. She shivered at his touch.

Daniel opened the back of her implant. He was messing with switches. She felt a little jolt, and suddenly could feel his presence over her—his mind dominating her own. He had slaved her Union implant to his, a feature she had noticed in the designs. He could now manipulate her mind directly through his implant, and she would feel even more compelled than usual to comply to any verbal commands. He stepped back.

Denise’s mind was directed entirely at Daniel. Before she had desired to serve him—now she was incapable of thinking about anything else. Daniel’s eyes closed, and began to flutter, as he sank to the floor. Her arms began to move on their own. Daniel was posessing her through his implant.

Denise became a spectator in her own body as she said “I’m Pussy, Daniel’s slave”. She walked over and unzipped the pants of the prone Daniel, and began to suck his cock. This is what she had been craving! The touch of her master’s mind was all through hers as her body pleasured his. She could feel Daniel’s presence in her conscious thoughts—he was listening to her. Then he began to caress her mind. Even her consciousness was his to play with. As her mouth began tasting the flow of come from Daniel, she joined him in a mental orgasm as she licked up every drop.

Daniel left her body, and said “now you are truly my slave, Pussy. Your mind is mine. You are a good slave. I’ve written some programs for you.”

With that, Daniel opened her implant and began feeding programs into her mind. Pussy reached back and massaged his balls while he did his work on her.

* * *

Next time: expansion of Unity.