The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

What would happen if you got your hands on the ultimate remote control? What would you do if it could not only control your electronic devices, but other more difficult to control things in your life? The main character in this story is about to find out.

Tony Black had been working hard all week. His job at the chemical plant was hard and involved long hours at times. So when Friday came, Tony was ready to relax. For him that usually meant at home with a movie and a few beers. His wife Ellen had a job that also was hard and tiring for her. So usually this caused her to be grumpy and even more tired out than Tony by the week’s end.

“Hi honey. How was your day?” Tony asked his wife of twenty years as he walked in. She was an average looking woman, with dark hair.

“Oh, you know the usual. Too many stupid meetings with stupid people. Sometimes I wish I could just quit, but we need the money.” Ellen said. She was getting tired of the same old thing everyday, just like Tony was.

“Sorry to hear that. Where are the kids?” Tony asked. They had a boy and a girl. Frank was the oldest. He was a senior in high school. Marie was sixteen and quite the cutie.

“Frank is having dinner out with some friends and then going to a movie. And Marie is sleeping over at her friend Michelle’s tonight. I told you that yesterday. Don’t you remember?” Ellen asked.

“Guess I don’t recall. Well, we have the place to ourselves then. Maybe a quick dinner and some fun! What do you say sweetie?” Tony said as he hugged his wife.

“I’m really tired honey. Maybe in the morning. Right now I just want a bath and an early night’s sleep.” Ellen said, rejecting her husbands advances.

“Ok, dear. I think I’m going to just have a little snack and watch a movie then. You sure you don’t want to join me?” He was starting to get tired of Ellen’s rejections and wished he could have a little more influence over her. Tony thought as he started to make a sandwich.

“No you go ahead. Maybe we can do that another time.” Ellen said as she went upstairs.

Tony added some chips to his plate as he watched his wife leave the room. He was trying to be understanding, but he also had some needs that were not getting met lately. He knew Ellen worked hard, but he always felt rejected when she turned him down like this. Slowly she seemed to be getting less and less interested in love making. Tony even had been toying with the idea of an affair for awhile now. But he was not quite up for all the sneaking around and lying it would bring. He started to think he had very little control over his life anymore. Things just seemed to be going in ways that Tony didn’t like. He felt he was just going through the daily motions, like a puppet at times he thought.

As Tony finished up his small dinner he popped in the movie he had rented. He heard the water running upstairs for Ellen’s bath as he began to watch the film. The film was a romantic comedy with Catherine Zeta-Jones. She was one of Tony’s favorites. He really liked the dark-haired, voluptuous beauties. Of course some blondes were ok as well. The movie was ok, nothing special. Tony started to fantasize what it would be like to be with a hot, model or movie star type of woman. Of course Ellen didn’t have a bad body. She did keep it covered up with pretty ordinary clothing a lot of the time. She had nice breasts, even if they had started to sag some. Her face was starting to show her age and she kept her dark hair shorter than Tony liked. She also wore little to no makeup most of the time. Sure she could lose 10 or 20 pounds, but he still loved her of course.

After the movie finished Tony started to channel flip. He grabbed another beer as he settled in to watch one of the late night talk shows. The next thing Tony knew he was waking up to the glow of the TV still on and some kind of infomercial playing. It must have been very late now because Tony recalled these things only are on when airtime is cheap.

“Yes, this remote can do it all for you.” The shill on the tube said. The guy was going on and on about some universal remote control thing. Now almost all guys are gadget freaks. Tony was no exception. Of course Tony had at least two or three universal remotes that had claimed to do everything. But he always found them to be lacking and tended to go back to the individual models.

“Well, of course our universal remote does the usual by controlling all your electronic components. But, the Infinity remote doesn’t stop there. Our remote is so powerful and unique it will actually learn and help you control things you hadn’t thought possible.” The guy hawking the remote said.

Tony didn’t quite know what to make of that. Either the beer was clouding his head more than usual or this guy seemed almost to be talking right to him. Take control of my life. Yeah, that would be great. Tony always thought things would be better if he just had more control of things.

“Completely programmable by the individual user, of course. We know everyone has those unique and special things around the home and workplace they would like to control. Our remote will help you with the most difficult to control things in your life. Even though our remote costs more than most, it is well worth it to get control over your life again. Order the Infinity remote now and we will toss in free shipping.” The TV sales pitch guy continued.

Tony didn’t really need another damn remote he thought. But what the hell, maybe it will help him control things better he thought as he dialed the 800 number. Or maybe he was just a little too drunk to think about it right now. After a minute a very sexy sounding woman’s voice answered the number Tony dialed. She took down Tony’s credit card information and address as Tony placed his order. As Tony said goodbye and hung up the phone he couldn’t help thinking how ‘hot’ the woman had sounded. Maybe he was just horny. He decided to do some quick porn searching on the Internet. After a few minutes he found some great pictures of some porn star named Veronica. She was a dark haired beauty with huge tits. Tony was sure Ellen was fast asleep so he dropped his pants and started to whack off to the porn goddess on the monitor screen. Tony had gotten so excited from the phone call girl he quickly brought his cock to a rock hard state. He chuckled to himself, “Who needs Viagra!” Tony then blew his load as he fantasized about the girl on the PC. He felt better as he cleaned off but still wished it was a hot babe he was with. He dragged himself to his bedroom and quickly slipped into bed and fell asleep exhausted.

About a week went by and Tony came home one day to find a small box on the porch. As he grabbed it and went inside he was trying to recall what he had ordered lately. He thought all the DVD’s and books he had ordered online had already showed, so this box was puzzling him.

“What’s in the box honey? Another DVD for the movie collection?” Ellen asked him as he set the box on the table. Tony knew Ellen didn’t always like all the stuff Tony ordered. She thought he spent too much on things already. Even though Tony thought the same of Ellen sometimes. Anyways, Tony felt retreating into the world of movies or stories was a small comfort from his daily grind.

“Well, I’m not quite sure. There doesn’t seem to be a return address on the box.” Tony told his wife as he started to open the package up.

“Maybe you are ordering too much if you can’t even remember what you have coming.” Ellen berated him.

“Well, sometimes things slip you mind too honey. Anyway, let’s see what’s in here.” Tony said as he pulled out the paper cover a small box inside the package.

The package said, ‘Infinity Remote – Take Control of your life back.’ Now Tony recalled the order. And he especially remembered the sexy woman that took the order info for him. Tony quickly opened the remote box up and slipped it out. It looked pretty plain actually. There were a few controls on the bottom of it. Some of them had odd labels on them. Things like ‘more’ and ‘less.’ Other buttons said, ‘higher’ or ‘lower’ and ‘darker’ or ‘lighter.’ There was also a large LCD type screen on the top part of the remote. It was blank currently. Tony seemed to recall that a lot of these remotes had programmable touch screens now. Most of the controls probably would show up on the screen.

As Tony hunted around for enough batteries to fill the remote, Ellen continued to nag at him about several things.

“Tony, I can’t believe you bought another remote. You must have a dozen of those things laying around now. You really needed another one? Oh, and before you get too wrapped up in your new ‘toy’ could you please take out the trash. This place is getting to be a mess.” Ellen said to Tony as he popped the batteries in.

“Just let me power this up and make sure it works Ellen. Then I’ll take care of whatever you want.” Tony said as he flipped the main on/off switch at the top. The LCD sprang to life with a faint green glow and the other buttons also illuminated slightly. The LCD screen had some sort of welcome message it seems. ‘Welcome to your Infinity Remote.’ A few strange characters flashed across the screen as Tony looked for some sort of guide book in the box. Tony even saw the symbol for infinity flash by a few times. He didn’t find any kind of instructions which seemed odd for such an expensive remote. He was starting to wonder if he got ripped off when a new message appeared. ‘Stand by for Remote Learning Sequence.’ Tony wondered what that meant just as the screen flashed brightly and Tony felt a small shock in his hand holding the remote.

“Damn!” Tony said as he turned over the remote. He noticed two small metal contacts on the back of the device. “This thing gave me a shock.” Tony said aloud.

“Gee Tony. Another remote and it’s defective too. You are so gullible sometimes.” Ellen told him.

“Ellen your not helping, I’m trying to figure this thing out.” Tony said as he looked at the screen front again. A new message appeared, ‘Initial Learning Sequence Complete.’ That’s weird Tony thought, he didn’t push the usual codes, etc. it takes to program remotes like he normally has had to do. ‘Remote For Tony Black Active’ it then showed. Wow, even weirder Tony thought. How did it even know my name? Maybe that was put it at the factory.

“Tony stop fiddling with that stupid thing and get the trash out.” Ellen said irritatingly to Tony again.

“You know Ellen sometimes I think I need a remote for you and all your nagging. Yeah, that would be great. Then I could press the little mute button on it like this one and stop your big mouth for awhile.” Tony said as he pointed the Infinity Remote at Ellen and pressed the mute key. The Infinity Remote screen flashed briefly. Tony then noticed his wife’s mouth still going like she was trying to tell him off more, but no sound came out.

“Very funny Ellen. Now stop goofing around.” Tony said. He noticed Ellen started to look panicked as she put her hand up to her throat. It really looked like she was trying to say something but couldn’t. She quickly grabbed a post it note and wrote, “I can’t talk! What did you do!”

Well, Tony was dumbfounded. Could it really be that this remote did that? No, that’s impossible. He looked down at the remote screen. It now was showing a basic outline of woman’s profile on the screen with various symbols and numbers around different body areas. Tony noticed the mouth area was dark with a small ‘X’ over the lips. At the bottom of the screen Tony noticed some words. ‘Profile for Ellen Black. Ready For Use.’ This was too weird now.

Ellen had come over to Tony and also looked at the remote. Her eyes got wide when she also saw the screen. She then grabbed the remote and Tony could see her point it towards her and she then pressed the ‘mute’ control again. The screen didn’t flash this time but Tony heard a small sound emit from the device. It actually sounded a lot like the sounds Windows using PC’s make when a critical error stops a program from running. Tony grabbed the remote back from Ellen.

It now said, ‘Invalid User – Function Not Processed.’ Tony started to think that maybe since the remote was programmed initially by him it would only work for him. Ellen still seemed really upset, so Tony pressed the ‘mute’ key once more. A quick flash and Tony knew it had worked.

“What the hell did you do to my voice? I couldn’t talk. What kind of remote is that Tony!” Ellen yelled.

“I have no idea Ellen. I thought it was a simple universal remote when I ordered it. The guy on the tube did say it would help me take control of things in my life. Wow, maybe it works on more than just TV’s and stuff. It seemed to work on you.” Tony said as he almost smiled a little.

“That’s not even funny. Well, keep that thing away from me. I don’t understand how it could do that but it isn’t right.” Ellen said.

“Sure honey. I don’t know how this could be either. Let me just put this back in the box for now and I’ll take care of the trash. Don’t worry about it.” Tony said as he set the remote back in the box and went to do his chores.

“I’m not going to. Maybe I just sort of imagined it all. Or maybe I’m just stressed out. That thing couldn’t do something like that. But I’m glad you put it away for now.” Ellen said sounding relieved.

Later on that night after a quiet dinner with Ellen Tony started to think more about the remote. “That was pretty weird earlier with that remote thing wasn’t it?” Tony said to Ellen.

“Yeah. It sure scared me for a bit. I mean could something be built to do that? It doesn’t seem possible.” Ellen said. She was pretty confused and scared about the incident.

“I have no idea. Let’s just forget about it and go to bed early. I know things have been a bit rough lately. You know since the kids are out again tonight maybe we could enjoy the privacy – if you know what I mean. You did say you were feeling stressed out.” Tony said as he moved to rub his wife’s neck.

“Tony I really don’t feel like it tonight. That stupid remote thing has got me spooked. I just want to read a bit and get some rest.

“Well, ok honey. You go ahead and get settled in, I’ll clean up this stuff down here.” Tony said.

Tony cleaned up the dishes and then turned on the TV. He flipped channels for a bit and settled into watching “JAG.” It was an ok show but he mainly liked it for the hot brunette Catherine Bell on it. He always thought Ellen looked a little like her. Of course Ellen’s shape wasn’t as goddess like as Ms. Bell’s and Ellen would never wear some of the things she did for some magazine pictures Tony had seen. And Ellen was quite a bit older of course too. As Tony watched the show he couldn’t help but wonder more about the remote. When the show finished he decided to examine the remote a bit more.

As Tony pulled the remote out again, the screen came to life and read, ‘Welcome Back, Tony. Would you like to view last saved remote profile?’ It listed one profile as saved. Tony thought for a second and then pushed the ‘Yes’ key. A quick flash on the screen and then the ‘Ellen’ profile was displayed again showing her name at the bottom of the screen. Tony started to really wonder what this thing could do. The screen showed the basic body shape of a woman with numbers by various areas. The numbers seemed to be focused on various body parts such as breasts, waist, hips, etc. There were also some numbers by the head & brain area. These were labeled with things like IQ, female drives, will power, slut level, etc… He started to wonder if this remote could really change someone’s basic personality too. Tony didn’t think Ellen had really noticed all that earlier on the screen remote. She only had the remote for a few seconds before it seemed to lock out on her. There was a number pad on the remote of course along with those other keys like ‘more’ & ‘less.’ It’s funny, but Tony was thinking that this remote seemed to know what he really wanted in a woman, deep down. Not someone who would nag, and rebuff him all the time. But a woman that would be agreeable to be a sexy plaything when he needed it. Also, one that had the goods to show him a good time. And boy, did Tony need that right now.

Tony made a quick decision. He had for a long time been frustrated by his wife and her lack of interest in sex. Maybe this machine could help him gain some control over this. He also had a pretty big fantasy life going on about other women. Perhaps this could help him with all of this. Tony took the remote and slipped upstairs quietly. He was sure Ellen was fast asleep by now. He went into their bedroom and turned on a small nightlight. Ellen was laying there in a deep sleep. He pulled the bed covers back some and revealed her sleeping in her usual T-shirt and loose fitting grey shorts. Maybe this would end up helping both of them as he saw her laying there. Besides, Ellen could certainly use a bit of improvement in both body and soul.

He decided to start with something simple. He pressed the number key for hair. Then immediately pressed the ‘more’ button. A quick flash and Tony watched as Ellen’s short hair grew longer before his eyes. Amazing, he thought to himself. He pressed the ‘more’ button several additional times until her hair had grown almost down to her waist. It even seemed to gather more body and curl a little. Tony also pressed the ‘darker’ key and made Ellen’s hair almost black. Now to try something more involved. He selected the breast number setting and again pressed the ‘more’ key. It was hard to tell with her T-shirt on, but Tony thought it moved out some. He pressed the key a few more times and then was sure her breasts were getting bigger. Tony also pushed the ‘higher’ button a few times as he noticed her shirt move up on her body. This remote was freaking amazing Tony thought! Ellen stirred a bit and rolled over as Tony stood there wondering what else he could do. He was sure Ellen wouldn’t approve of all this. But Tony just didn’t care anymore. He also was pretty sure he could reverse it all since he had noticed a ‘reset all’ button on the bottom of the remote.

Tony then examined the rest of the profile on the LCD screen. He tapped in the hips key and added a couple inches to Ellen’s hip area. Then he punched in the waist number and hit the ‘less’ button. Tony watched as his wife’s waist shrunk in. He could see it happen since Ellen’s T-shirt was pulled up by her bigger breasts now. As Tony stood there gawking down at his wife he felt himself starting to get turned on by her new shape. He decided to adjust her ass a bit too. He made it a bit bigger and less flat. By the screen diagram it should be heart shaped now, from his tweaking. He then dropped her overall body weight and fat percentage. Tony then found the key code for height and made Ellen taller. Tony was about 6 foot and he added several inches to Ellen bringing her up to 5′ 10″. He always wanted her closer in height to him. It would make it much easier to be with her that way. Tony wondered if he should change her face much. He decided maybe later on for that. Finally, he found an ‘age’ key and dropped Ellen’s age by about 10 years or so.

So far Tony had avoided doing anything to the brain area on the remote pad. Physical changes were one thing but he wasn’t really sure what some of these brain numbers would really do to her. But he thought, she was looking very hot to him now. At least from what he could see in the dim light. He decided to sit down on the bed. He tried to do it gently but he must of bumped into Ellen’s longer leg now because she started to stir and wake up.

“Tony what are you doing? Aren’t you coming to bed now?” Ellen asked as she rubbed her eyes some waking up.

“Oh, well. Yeah I think in a minute Ellen. How are you feeling?” Tony asked.

“Well, you just woke me up but I feel pretty good actually. Kind of funny for some reason.” She said as she sat up.

“I’m glad you feel better dear.” Tony said as he noticed her new body even more now that she was sitting up.

“What are you doing with that stupid remote now?” Ellen said as she noticed the device in Tony’s hand.

“Oh, well. I was trying to see more about how it works and what it can do – I guess.” Tony said, stumbling over the words a bit.

“What do you mean? You couldn’t be trying more,…. Oh, god no! What have you done?!” Ellen gasped as she noticed her reflection in the mirror on the dresser. She quickly got out of bed and ran over to get a closer look. She flipped on a lamp by the dresser and gasped as her new body was illuminated in the mirror.

“Now honey, I was just trying to see what it could do and maybe make you a bit prettier – you know. I thought you would like it.” Tony stammered.

Ellen Black was looking at her new reflection in her mirror with her mouth hanging open. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Of course her hair was easiest to notice, being so long and all. Ellen had never had hair this long, thick and dark. She found it hard to notice the rest of the changes with her clothes on, but could feel the differences. Ellen knew Tony just couldn’t resist experimenting with things. She lifted up her T-shirt to discover her breasts were much bigger than her old 36C size. They looked down right huge on her body now. And she could see her waist was so small now her shorts were slipping down on her shapely hips. “Tony, what did you do to me?! Look at my body now! Look at these breasts!” Ellen said as she turned in the mirror and checked out her new shape. Her ass seemed to stick out more than ever before. She also noticed she was taller and she saw all her early wrinkles were gone. Ellen wondered, was it possible. Was she now younger as well? What had her crazy husband done to her.

“I am looking at you babe. I think you look great! I even made you thinner and younger too. And I’m sure I can turn you back - if you want.” Tony said coming over to his now very shapely, sexy wife.

“Do it right now! This is obscene what you did to me. Is this the kind of woman you want me to be? Some kind of heavy-chested porn star? I’m a wife and a mother for gods sake. I thought you loved me the way I was – not like this.” She said lifting her top exposing her glorious new tits.

“Just give it a little chance Ellen. I mean like I said, I can always switch you back – I think. I do love you, but that body is pretty damn sexy on you. In fact I’m getting pretty excited right now. So how about we take that hot new bod of yours out for a test drive?” Tony said as he moved close and tried to grab Ellen’s thin waist and pull her towards him.

“You’ve got to be kidding? No way Tony. I’m not going to be some kind of sex doll for you. Now put me back the way I was. Right now!” Ellen said.

“You know honey, I really think you should give this a try. You might like it. But if you won’t, maybe I’ll just have to help you think otherwise.” Tony said as he quickly pushed the mute key on the remote. Of course Ellen again felt her lips moving, but no sound coming out. She tried to grab the remote from Tony but he pressed the ‘pause’ button. Immediately she froze in place.

“I wish you would reconsider dear. Actually I think I can help you make the right decision. Yes, I think after a bit of tweaking I can make my little Ellen feel just the way I want her to be. Someone to make her husband happy. And not always being so difficult and prudish. Now let me see…” Tony said as he pushed the IQ button and then the ‘lower’ key. He dropped Ellen’s IQ down quite a bit. Then he pressed the ‘will power’ number and also lowered it to about ten percent of what it was. He then found the number for female drives and tapped the ‘higher’ key several times until it was about five times what it used to read. Lastly, Tony entered the code for ‘slut level.’ He noticed with each setting that the device showed him the current value. For Ellen the ‘slut level’ was only at a value of 5 out of 100. Tony set the new value up to 90. He wondered if that might be to high, but decided he could always change it later. If this thing really did do all what it was showing even. Tony was a bit skeptical.

Ellen Black was trying to move while all this was going on but simply couldn’t. She was starting to feel helpless as she watched her husband play with that insane remote. She wanted to scream or run but couldn’t do either. As Tony was hitting keys Ellen thoughts got very fuzzy. She was having trouble concentrating. What was Tony doing to her now, she wondered. Each time Tony pushed some keys on the remote, Ellen felt a quick, small pain in her head. Finally, she just stood there gazing at Tony. Ellen started to feel very warm inside and was thinking that Tony looked very good to her. Ellen started to lose all of her worries and concerns. In fact she was starting to feel wonderful. She wondered if Tony would like to fuck her. Yes, fuck was the right word to use. Ellen knew she had a hot body and could please Tony in so many ways. She was getting a very silly feeling right now and would be giggling if she could. Yes, that husband Tony of hers looked very fine indeed, she thought. Ellen was itching to have Tony take her and pound her deep with his hard cock right now. In fact, it was becoming about all she could think about in her current immobile state.

Tony finished up the mental adjustments and finally pressed the ‘pause’ and the ‘mute’ key again. “Well Ellen how are you feeling now baby?” Tony asked as he tested the waters.

Ellen wiggled her body and rubbed her hands up and down her sides once she could move again. “A little dizzy, but otherwise I feel fucking great! My big titties feel a bit strange to me, but I love touching them.” Ellen said as she fondled her huge tits, rubbing the nipples. “God, that feels good. Tony I’m so horny right now and I want you so bad.” Ellen said as she came over to Tony and wrapped her arms around him.

“You don’t care about what I did to your body Ellen? Are you sure you want to do this right now?” Tony asked his now amped up sex kitten of a wife. Ellen had never talked like that before. This was even better than Tony had hoped for. He felt he really had control of her now. On top of that she seemed to be so happy now too.

“Whatever you did do to my hot body, I don’t care at all. It all feels great to me sugar. I just want you inside me right now. I’m getting so wet baby – just thinking about you.” Ellen said as she quickly ripped off her clothes.

Tony thought she looked even better than he had imagined. Even better than that Catherine Bell chick, by far. Her tits were very big and high now and she had a very sexy hourglass figure. Her ass looked great as well with the wider hips. Tony grabbed her around the ass and pulled her in to give her a big, wet kiss. Ellen shot her tongue into Tony’s mouth and pulled him tight next to him. She loved how Tony’s body felt pressing up next to her. Ellen’s big tits pressed up against Tony and her nipples were getting hard as they rubbed Tony’s chest. She didn’t have a care or concern in the world right now. She just wanted to do what Tony asked.

“Yeah, baby. I need you so bad stud. I’m a bad girl, Tony. You need to take me and make me scream out your name lover.” Ellen said as she pulled Tony’s clothes off as well. Ellen never had talked like this before, Tony thought. It must be a combination of the mental changes he had made. Whatever it was, Tony was loving it!

“I need you too, my sexy little honey. It’s nice to see you letting loose like this baby. You want to do everything Tony wants now, don’t you Ellen?” Tony asked her.

“Oh, I sure do Tony. I’m yours. Tell me how I can please you. What should I do for my big stud of a husband first?” Ellen asked Tony.

“I think I’d really love to have you suck my big cock. But first let me fix up those thin lips some for you.” Tony said as he grabbed the remote once more and quickly made Ellen’s old thin lips into the biggest, sexiest pout he had ever seen on a woman. Her lips looked wide and wet on her face now. And he even darkened the color of them some.

“Oh, Tony I love them! So much better than my little mouth before. You fixed them up real good. Now let me try them out lover.” Ellen said as she licked her now juicy, big lips. She then quickly went down on Tony’s dick as he sat on the edge of their bed enjoying every minute. She loved how Tony’s cock tasted in her mouth as she rubbed her big lips up and down on it. Ellen loved sucking Tony’s dick so much that she was really getting turned on right now.

“That’s great baby doll. Keep sucking my big dick until I get real hard for you honey.” Tony said. He remembered the old Ellen never really went in for oral sex, but this new Ellen seemed to love it. Tony rubbed Ellen’s big tits and firm ass as she continued to suck on him.

Ellen felt wonderful. She had her man’s big cock in her mouth. She loved how it felt as she moved up and down on it. She started to wonder why she couldn’t remember doing this much before. Tony was so big and strong. She would do anything for him. It felt great having him rub her big tits. She could feel her nipples getting firm and tight. Ellen loved that feeling as well as the wetness her cunt was starting to build up in. She felt so warm all over and didn’t ever want to stop this feeling. She didn’t have another care in all the world.

As Tony felt he was about to cum he pushed Ellen back off him some. “Ok, Ellen I want you over on the bed now on all fours like a fucking bitch in heat. Because that’s what you are now right baby?!” Tony said as Ellen got up on the bed.

“You bet I am Tony. I’m your little fucking poodle bitch. Arff, arff. Please screw me deep baby. I’m so wet and itchy I could just scream!” Ellen said as she spread out her sexy body on top of the bed. Her big tits hung down some, but still looked great to Tony. He loved the new Ellen and she really would do anything for him now, it seemed.

“Ok, bitch. Here I come! I’m going to give you the fuck of your life right now.” Tony said as he plunged his stiff cock deep into his wife’s pussy. She felt so wet to Tony inside. No need to lube up for this hot wife now, Tony thought. He started to pump her in and out as she pressed back on him. They rocked together for several minutes as Tony could feel the pressure building up inside.

“OH, GOD! Tony that feels so great lover. I’m cumming baby. Keep fucking me stud. Oh, yeah! YES!! Oh, I’m going to burn up! Oh, OH, yes,….” Ellen screamed as she felt her cunt and whole body spasm. She felt her whole body tingle and she enjoyed multiple orgasms. Tony continued to ram her good and she loved every thrust from his hard cock into her. She never felt better.

“You love that Ellen. Oh, baby. Her comes my load now. I want you to come suck it all up bitch. Turn over baby and I’m going to fill those big lips of your with Tony’s cum.” Tony told her as she smoothly turned over. Ellen arched her back in anticipation of Tony’s load.

“Let me drink it all up Tony. I’d love that! Shoot my mouth with your big load stud.” Ellen couldn’t wait to taste Tony’s cum in her mouth. She was arching her back more now and licked her lips waiting for Tony to cum for her.

“Here I come baby. Your going to love this!” Tony said to Ellen as he shot his load into her waiting mouth. She smiled as she swallowed some of Tony’s cum and licked her lips. Some had hit her big tits and she was rubbing her fingers on that and licking those clean as well.

“Yummy, baby! I love how your juice tastes! Oh, yeah. And my pussy is still throbbing from your awesome fuck! I wish we could do it again right now Tony.” Ellen said as she finished cleaning up Tony’s load off her chest.

“Yeah, me too baby. I’m glad you had such a great fuck. In fact it was probably the best fuck of your life.” Tony said to her as she smiled back up at him.

“Oh, I think so baby. But I’d still like to try and top it!” Ellen told him.

“Soon, baby. Real soon.” Tony said. He could barely believe it. Tony had managed to turn his wife Ellen into his personal fuck bunny. And obviously she loved it now too. This Infinity Remote was too good to be true. For a long time Tony had become frustrated with his life and some of the people around him. He was starting to think that was all going to change now. He wondered what else this remote was capable of?

“Tony, baby. Little Ellen is getting bored and lonely.” She said as she came over to Tony and rubbed her tits across his back and she snuggled up next to him.

“Not right now doll. Big Tony has to think a bit. Why don’t you go slip into some sexy little nightie and clean up a bit now.” He told Ellen as she quickly stopped her advances and got up. Tony still couldn’t believe this walking wet dream was his wife. Her body was so shapely and curvy now. He especially loved her new bigger and firmer tits. She was everything he had ever desired. With none of the stupid bitching and whining that lately she served out every day. And she was his to command.

“Well, ok baby. Let me put on my sexiest negligee for you stud. Maybe that will get you back in the mood for fucking. I know my ass could use a good pounding. I’d love that.” Ellen said as she started to go through her dresser.

Just then the phone rang. As Tony picked it up he wondered who would be calling this late. “Hello.” Tony said as he answered.

“Tony, this is Diane from the plant lab. We need you in here early tomorrow morning for some hot work. John wanted me to call you and let you know.” She said.

It was Diana from the lab. She was one of the techs that worked at the plant with Tony. She was also a big, fat bitch too. Always talking behind Tony’s back, and generally being a pain in the ass most of time. She was moody as hell too. Tony just had an idea.

“Sure Diane. I’ll come in early. No problem.” Tony told her.

“Ok great. Thanks for understanding. Just know this wasn’t my idea. But John wants us to get started early on testing the next shipment. Well, I guess I’ll see you in the morning. Night.” She said as Tony hung up the phone.

“Who was that babe?” Ellen said. Tony noticed she had slipped on a red and black piece of lingerie he had gotten her long ago. Of course, her big tits made it a tight fit now. But it still looked amazing on her.

“Just work stuff honey. Nothing for you to worry your little head about. Now where were we?” Tony said as he grabbed his wife and pulled her firm body in next to him.

“Yeah, baby. That’s what Ellen needs more of.” She said as she kissed Tony long and hard.

As they both fell back onto the bed, Tony started to think about his day tomorrow. Maybe it was time to teach Diane at work a thing or two about ‘company relations’ and how to treat a man. Yeah, tomorrow was going to be a good day Tony thought.

TO BE CONTINUED….