The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

Part Two

Tony continues to discover new uses for the remote. As well as new subjects to test it on.

Tony spent a good part of the night screwing his wife in every position he could imagine. He had always longed for a wilder sex life and now he was getting it. Tony thought about all this as he laid back on their bed. Ellen had seemed quite happy to do whatever Tony could think up. Sex on the bed, sex on the floor, sex standing up, just sex everywhere. They ran around like wild animals through the house, fucking each other silly. Ellen’s new body and persona seemed to enjoy it all immensely. She never seemed to tire out and almost could never be satisfied. Tony still had trouble believing the sex goddess he was fucking over and over was still his wife. The old Ellen never would have been so wild and carefree. And frankly, Tony was getting exhausted. He finger-fucked Ellen the last couple of times as she humped his hand. But Ellen moaned and smiled through it all, not a care in the world other than her own carnal lust it, seemed.

Tony is such a stud, Ellen thought over as she sucked his big cock while he tickled her clit with his fingers. Ellen couldn’t really focus her thoughts, but she felt like this was all kind of new to her. Whatever it was – it didn’t matter much. Ellen certainly thought she had a body built for fucking a strong man like Tony. With her big tits and fine ass, she could please any man, she thought. Ellen loved how Tony made her feel when she would orgasm and scream out in pleasure. She couldn’t seem to get enough of him. She even started to wonder about other men she knew. Of course, she wanted to please and obey Tony, but maybe a quickie with someone else would be really awesome! Her clit was getting really wet just thinking about doing it with other guys, as Tony rubbed her raw. Hell, maybe even with a girlfriend too! But right now, she was happy with just Tony.

Finally during a brief break, Tony had to dial down the Ellen’s ‘female drive’s’ (or sex) level and ‘slut level’ on the handy Universal Remote. Once he backed those values down, Ellen seemed content to take a break from all their passion. Tony told her to lay down and slip her sexy lingerie back on. Ellen found the tiny garment on the floor and pulled it down over her head. It still didn’t do much to cover up her awesome new figure. He then told her to get some sleep. Much as he wanted to keep going, Tony knew he had to get some rest sometime.

“Well, ok lover. But only if you promise to do me real good in the morning, sweetie.” Ellen said. Even in her ‘toned down’ state she was still wanting him badly.

“Sure thing doll. But right now we both need to get some rest. Now do what your Tony says. Close those pretty eyes and go to sleep.” He told her.

Ellen of course, did as she was told. He watched as she fell asleep quickly and contently on their bed. Damn, she looked hot even asleep, Tony thought. Her new, big tits lifted up and down with each breath, pressing out on the tight low cut nightie. Her beautiful ass stuck out from the bottom and Tony was tempted to give it a nice smack. But, he knew he had to get some sleep too. He then decided to turn Ellen back to her old self. He really didn’t want to, but he knew in her present state she couldn’t go to work like this. Hell, she could probably barely function except as a sex toy right now. It also would be hard to explain her changes to anyone else. He found a ‘save’ button on the remote and pressed it as he pointed the remote at his wife. ‘Ellen Black profile #1 saved’ it said on the screen. He then pushed the ‘reset’ button and within maybe 10 seconds he watched Ellen’s body morph back to it’s older, less shapely self. Her tits shrunk as did most of her bo dy. Her hair was short again, and she aged back to her ‘normal’ level. Tony already missed the ‘sexy Ellen’ version as he stared at his wife in the lingerie that now looked a bit strange on her. Hard to believe just ten minutes ago she was his little sex goddess slut to play with. Well, he had her altered profile saved anyway. Tony wondered if Ellen would recall what happened tonight. Even though he had reset the changes, did that take her memory back to before I started change her? Well, maybe if she did remember it all she would also remember how much of a great fucking she had. Tony shrugged it off as he quickly got into bed. He was exhausted and was asleep in a couple of minutes.

“Tony wake up! You’re going to be late for work.” Ellen was yelling as she moved out of bed.

“Ok, ok, I’m awake. Geez, honey. Maybe a little hug or kiss on the cheek might be a nicer way to wake me up sometime.” Tony said staring at Ellen.

“Oh, yeah sure. And then your hands would be all over me and we would both be late.” Ellen said as she noticed the sexy lingerie she still had on.

“That’s weird. I don’t remember putting on this lingerie last night. I don’t wear this much anymore. And why am I so sore in my thighs.” Ellen said as she rubbed her legs briskly.

“No idea honey. But that does look sexy on you. How about a quickie? I have a few minutes.” Tony said as he moved closer to Ellen. He had a pretty good idea that Ellen would be sore in more places than her thighs from last nights escapades. She also obviously didn’t remember a thing about all the changes he had put her through last night.

“Come on Tony. You know I don’t have time for that.” Ellen said as she pushed Tony away and moved into the closet to gather her clothes.

“Yeah, ok dear. I know, you got to get to work and all that.” Tony said. He realized that Ellen was certainly back to her ‘normal’ self. No hint of the sex-pot babe from last night was left at all in her. He quickly dropped his boxers off and jumped in the shower.

Ellen started to dress for her day. She noticed she was even more sore than she thought. Especially in her chest as well as her groin. Even her ass was sore she thought as she decided what to wear for her day. She wondered if she had gotten some kind of infection. Ellen slipped out of the lingerie and dropped it in the hamper. It kind of bothered her that she couldn’t even remember putting it on. She must of really been tired last night. She pulled on her white cotton panties and then her bra. That’s funny, my bra seems kind of tight today. Maybe this plain old bra has just shrunk she thought. She dug back in the bin in the closet she put her bras in and pulled out a lacey, sheer one that was tan colored. It was only a half-cup style, but she thought it might fit her better. Plus she deserved to wear something a bit prettier now and then she thought. As Ellen slipped her breasts into the lacey half cups she noticed her nipples were more sensitive than usual. W ell, this bra didn’t hold her breasts much better as they spilled out just a bit on the top of the cups. But, Ellen did like how it looked on her chest better than the old, plain white bra she usually wore. She then realized her white panties really didn’t go with this bra. Ellen thought she remembered a tan thong she had that matched it. Again, she dug around beneath her other panties and found the thong. She quickly dropped the panties down and then slipped on the thong. It seemed to ride up her ass but Ellen thought it kind of felt good on her right now. As she pulled up her black slacks she found that they were loose on her. Well, maybe her diet was helping trim her waist down, Ellen wondered. She noticed you could see the top of the thong a bit over her hips, but that didn’t bother her at all even though she was usually a very conservative dresser. She then put on a simple white blouse. It also seemed to fit tightly across her chest. The tan half cup bra cou ld be seen a bit through the white top, which Ellen found kind of alluring. It was going to be a warm day anyway, so she decided to leave the top few buttons open. Nothing to revealing of course, but it would be much more comfortable this way. She decided to go with a pair of black heels too. Not too high, but she thought they would look good on her today. Ellen then went into the bathroom where Tony was getting out of the shower. She started to put on her makeup. Ellen never used much makeup, but today she seemed to feel the need to ‘doll up’ a bit more.

As Ellen applied her red lip color, brushing on her mouth, Tony came up behind her and gave her a kiss on the neck. “Wow, you look really nice today honey. Special meeting at work?” Tony said as he watched his wife put quite a bit more makeup on than normal.

“No, it just felt like it might be nice to look my best today for the men,….. I meant for me.” Ellen said, trying to cover what she really was thinking. For some reason she seemed to want to make men look at her now. She never had felt like this before, but it seemed normal now to make herself the best she could be. She certainly was attractive enough. Besides, no reason not to use all your attributes to get what you want in the world, Ellen thought as she finished up her makeup. Ellen knew men responded much better to pretty women anyway. As a last minute adjustment Ellen pulled out her tucked in blouse and tied it off midway on her chest. Her tummy seemed nice and tight today, and this was so much cooler this way.

Well, this was weird, Tony thought. He knew he had ‘reset’ Ellen back to normal, but she was acting weird. Her work clothes were much more revealing and she was wearing a ton more makeup. Tony even thought some of the changes he had made last night with the remote were coming back in some way. Just slightly, but she did seem prettier and was acting very strangely. All very odd Tony thought as he finished dressing for work. He slipped the remote into his jacket pocket as he went downstairs for a quick glass of juice. Ellen was down there already and had made him a bagel.

“Here you go honey. I toasted it dark just like I know you enjoy them.” Ellen said as she handed Tony a warm, buttered bagel.

“Thanks babe. I gotta run pretty quickly.” Tony said as he wrapped the bagel in a napkin and headed for the door.

“Tony could you toss that box in the trash on your way out. And how about a kiss?” Ellen said as she handed Tony the box the remote had come in to dispose of.

“Sure sweetie.” Tony said as he kissed his wife goodbye. Ellen pressed her lips hard against Tony’s mouth. It was a much more passionate kiss than Tony was used to from his wife.

“Maybe we can continue that later on?” Ellen said as she winked at Tony leaving.

“Ok. You know I’m always game for that.” Tony said as he gave he rump a quick squeeze.

“Oh, Tony! Don’t get me going right now. I might not be able to stop!” Ellen said as she smiled at her husband.

Tony dropped the box in the trash but as it fell he noticed a small slip of paper fall out of it. He reached down to pick it up. He must of missed this yesterday in the packing material. It read, “Warning. Modifications made using the Universal Remote can result in occasional permanency in the subject. Continued use can increase this risk. Also, slight residual modifications effects are to be expected. Use with caution.”

Well, that explains it I guess. Tony thought as he drove to the plant. Somehow what he had done to Ellen last night had left some kind of small remnant effect behind. Obviously her body and mind had been left with some small portion of his modifications from the remote. He didn’t think it was very much right now, but he would have to keep that in mind. He wondered how careful he would have to be in order to avoid more permanent changes in her. But for now I guess it’s not a bad thing he thought. In fact, Ellen seemed again more like he would prefer her. Nothing like the babe she was last night, but not bad for right now.

As Tony pulled into the plant parking lot he was already dreading the day ahead. He knew there would be a lot of work waiting for him and he didn’t make it in as early as he should of. He would probably get an earful from Diane. She always got in early and made no secret about what she thought of others that arrived later than her. Tony thought she had no life outside the plant. Well, with his new handy remote in his pocket maybe today would turn out a lot more interesting than normal.

Before Tony went inside he pulled the remote out. He was thinking on his drive in that maybe this new toy of his could work on him as well. Of course he didn’t want to change his mental state, but a few fairly subtle physical changes might be a good thing to try.

He turned the device on and the screen said, “Welcome back, Tony. Select previously saved profile or initiate new profile…” Tony then pointed the device at himself and pressed the ‘learn’ key. The screen flashed and a few symbols were shown quickly. Then a profile of a male figure appeared with Tony’s name at the bottom. Just like when he used it on Ellen, his profile had numerous numbers on various physical areas and several in his brain area. He decided to start slow and just trimmed his weight down a bit and make his chest and arms more muscular. As he did this Tony could actually feel the changes in his body. He couldn’t see much with all his clothing on, but he knew it had worked. He saw a couple of numbers down by his penis and decided one must be length and the other girth. Tony felt he was pretty well hung anyway, but a bit bigger wouldn’t hurt. As he notched the values up he could feel his cock growing and pressing out on his pants. He added a bit more a nd noticed he had a fair bulge now showing. He laughed as he wondered what the ladies would think of that now! The last setting Tony found was for sperm and hormone production he thought. He wanted to be able to keep up with the wife and any other woman he decided to make his own. He increased the values for those areas on the remote and could almost feel his dick start to get hard. He also started to feel pretty horny as well. Tony knew with those settings he would have to find some kind of release soon and often. Satisfied with the changes, Tony saved his new profile on the remote and put it back in his pocket.

Tony whistled a bit as he went to the plant. It was a large factory that produced a variety of industrial chemicals. His job generally was to make sure each batch of product that went out was properly checked and ok. He worked with Diane in the lab on this. Now, Diane was always fairly rude to Tony. She was always gossiping and telling people things that were not exactly true. She also was a busy body into everyone’s business. Tony always thought most of this was because Diane was very insecure. She was in her late 40’s and had been divorced for awhile. Tony didn’t think she liked men much after her marriage failed. Physically she wasn’t very attractive at all. Fairly short and she also had a pretty big weight problem. Tony thought she must easily weigh over 200 lbs. Diane had no real figure at all anymore, since she had let herself go. Plus she had thin, frizzy hair that she dyed blond in an attempt to look younger. This just made her look worse Tony thought as he went into the lab area. On top of her poor appearance her whole attitude to Tony had always been bad. Even when he tried to be a friend to her, she always found some way to piss him off again. Diane was about to find out that payback can be a bitch too!

“Well, you finally decided to show up Tony! It’s about time. We have a lot of samples to check before they can ship the next batches out.” Diane said to him, standing there with her hands on her large hips. She loved to get Tony all worked up each morning. It made her feel in control, which was very important to her.

“I know Diane. I got in as quick as I could. Just show me what I need to run and I’ll get going on it.” Tony replied as he hung up his coat.

“I’ve got all the samples prepped, you just need to run the analysis. But, hey you look a bit different today. Did you start some kind of diet or something recently Tony?” Diane asked as she noticed Tony’s trimmer physique.

“Well, I try to get some regular exercise and eat right. That’s about it. You know Diane, I could help you a bit too, if you wanted to,….” Tony started to say.

“Stop right there mister. I’m fine with the way I am. Are you saying I’m fat or something?!” Diane countered, cutting Tony off.

“Oh, no. Of course not. I just thought maybe you might like to learn about my ‘special diet’ secrets.” Tony said smiling back at Diane.

“No need to try and help me Tony. I don’t need anything from you. Now just get to work. I have to go tell the boss that we should have the work done soon, so they can ship.” Diane said as she walked out of the lab.

That fat bitch, Tony thought as he started to get to work. He tried to help her and she just denies it all and yells at him. Well, if Diane won’t help herself then maybe I’ll just have to do it for her. Tony thought as he got busy.

After a few hours of hard work on the samples Tony was getting hungry. It was about lunchtime. He washed his hands and grabbed his coat. As he started to head out the door he ran into Diane again.

“Well, off to lunch already? Did you get that first batch of samples all done?” Diane said, glaring at Tony some.

“Yep. All finished. I’ll do the next group after I get back. Hey, you know Diane. Would you like to come with me? I know a pretty good burger place nearby.” Tony asked her. Now Tony usually went to lunch alone. He usually had to get a break from Diane, at least for some of his day. But today he had some other ideas. In fact, since he made those changes to his body it was about all he could think of. Even though Diane was fat, and not very attractive at all, Tony still needed any woman he could find right about now. Besides, Tony was planning to ‘improve’ Diane a bit if he got the chance. Whether she liked it or not.

“I guess a burger would be ok. But, let me drive. I’ve got my SUV here and it’s parked closer in the lot.” Diane said to Tony as she grabbed her purse.

Tony and Diane got in her large SUV and headed to lunch. Tony directed her to the burger place. He told Diane to pull down a side street and park at the end of the block. Tony pulled out the Universal Remote as they got close to parking. He turned it on and covertly pointed it at Diane. He adjusted the remote to ‘learn’ a new profile. After a moment and some flashes, the screen now showed a profile for ‘Diane.’ Tony was ready.

“The burger joint is just around the corner but this is the best place to park, usually. They only have a real small lot by the restaurant.” Tony said as they pulled to a stop.

“Well, lets get going. I’m pretty starved now.” Diane said as she got her purse and started to open her door.

“Diane I wanted to show you something before we go. It’s my new Universal Remote. Pretty slick, huh?!” Tony said as he quickly flashed the remote by Diane so she could get a quick look.

“Yeah, that’s great Tony. Now could we get going, I don’t want to be late getting back to the lab. Hey, did that thing have my name on the screen? I thought I saw my name on it.” Diane said.

“Oh Diane, why would it have your name on it? I mean that wouldn’ make much sense would it?” Tony said covering up the screen a bit with his hand. “But this remote does have the most unusual features. I think you are really going to like what it can do.” Tony said.

“Yeah, whatever Tony. Can you tell me about your little toy while we eat. We don’t have a lot of time you know.” She said as she moved to leave again.

Well, actually Diane. I think I want you to pause right there.” Tony said as he pointed the remote at Diane and hit the ‘pause’ key. Just like with Ellen, she immediately stopped moving. She hadn’t even gotten the door open yet.

“Tony! What did you do to me?! I can’t move.” Diane said in a panic. She could still talk, but found the rest of her body wouldn’t move an inch.

“Oh, just something I did with my trusty little remote helper here. Now Diane, I think you have been very mean to me over the years and now owe me some kind of apology.” Tony said as he thought about what changes he might make in Diane.

“What the hell are you talking about?! I don’t owe you anything. You sick weirdo. I don’t know how you are doing this Black, but you better let me go or I’ll scream.” Diane said as she got more and more upset.

“Oh, no. We can’t have that.” Tony said as he pressed the ‘mute’ key. Now Diane couldn’t move or speak. She just sat there on her fat ass, immobile and mute to the world Tony thought as he decided how to continue with Diane’s punishment.

“Well, Diane. Since you seemed reluctant to make things up to me. I’m going to help you change your mind a bit. In fact, I’m not only going to change your mind. I think I might want to make that fat body of yours much more feminine for you to enjoy. And maybe for me to enjoy as well! Hehe.” Tony laughed a bit as he started working on the ‘Diane profile.’

Diane’s mind was in a panic. What or how was Tony doing this to her? She knew she had been rude and mean to him, but she never thought he would do something like this. Maybe he was going to hurt her, she thought. What did Tony mean about changing her? And about enjoying her?? Was he going to rape me, she thought? She had to think of way to get away quickly.

Tony started to manipulate Diane’s looks. Of course, first he had to get rid of all the extra weight on her. He trimmed her down a lot. She had big tits before, but flabby and sagging ones. He tightened up her tits and shaped them while enlarging them. Tony made Diane now have a chest that would make even a silicone implanted porn star envious. Tony guessed she had about a 50EE chest size now. Her clothes of course were being pulled and loosened all over by the changes Tony was making.

Oh my god. What’s happening to me?! I’m not sure, but my body feels like it’s not my own. I keep feeling these flushes of heat in my chest and other places. What is this nut doing to me? And how is he doing it? Diane thought about this as her chest was improved and expanded.

Her waist, hips and ass were next for Tony to improve. He gave Diane a new amazing hour glass figure. She was beginning to look like a completely different person to Tony. Ellen was just improved some, but with Diane the changes had to be more extreme since she was in such poor shape to start with. Tony guessed that Diane’s figure was now about a 50EE – 23 – 36. He was sure she had never in her life looked this good. He was doing her a huge favor by giving a body she could only dream of. Especially since she had always treated him so poorly. But Tony was still enjoying this. Actually he was starting to get a bit aroused by seeing Diane turn into such a sexy thing in front of him.

Diane continued to feel her body be twisted and altered while she was helpless to do anything. She had never felt anything like the warmth and tingling that seemed to be running through her entire body right now. She knew Tony was somehow responsible as she watched him press buttons on that remote. With each key press Diane felt another wave of sensations pass over her. She had to admit, it was starting to feel good.

Tony was now finishing up the physical details on Diane. He shaped her ass nicely and made her somewhat taller. He then worked on her face and hair. He gave her big lips of course and changed her brown eyes to a lovely deep blue color. Then he gave Diane long, flowing blond hair. The kind he guessed she always had wanted. He made it curl a bit too. He found a setting for beauty marks and gave Diane a cute little dark dot on her cheek. Finally he dropped her age to about 25. As he looked at her now, there was very little of the old Diane left in her appearance. She looked like maybe a much better looking cousin of Diane’s. A cousin that was a porn star, Tony thought as he pressed the remote’s ‘mute’ button.

“What the hell have you done to me?! I feel so strange. My body is really weird feeling right now. What have you be doing to me?!” Diane said immediately after she could talk again.

“Just some improvements I’m sure you’ll like Diane. I really didn’t enjoy the old you. But the new you I find to be a really hot. Here take a look at the new Diane in the mirror.” Tony said as he pulled down the visor mirror for Diane to look in.

“Oh my god! Look at me! How did you do this?! I barely recognize myself. I look so young now. And look at my face and my hair. Even my eyes are not my own anymore! How is this possible Black?!” Diane said as she saw her new appearance in the mirror. Mainly she noticed how young she looked now. And the long blond hair. She couldn’t see her body real well from the angle of the mirror. Plus she still had on her sweatshirt and jeans she had been wearing. But Diane was sure it wasn’t just her face and hair that had been altered – somehow.

“I just made you better Diane. I know you always wanted to look better than you did. And I have the power to do that. Besides, I really couldn’t fuck you the way you used to look. You were an old, fat hag before. Now you are walking, talking wet dream to every guy out there!” Tony told Diane as tears started to form a bit in her new blue eyes.

“What?! You stay away from me you pervert! I don’t know how you did this, but it isn’t right! Now let me go and fix all this!” Diane said to Tony, almost starting to cry.

“Let you go? I don’t think so babe. We are just getting started on you making up for all the crap you’ve given me over the years. Besides, I think you will soon really enjoy your new look. I think you will start to love the new you and never want to go back. In fact, let me make a few changes to your mind now as well.” Tony said as he started working the remote again.

“My mind?! What?!! Leave my mind alone you asshole! Please stop this!!” Diane said pleading with Tony. She was getting really scared now.

“No can do babe. Hmm, first lets drop your IQ some and free will down. That should help a bitch like you be a lot more cooperative.” Tony said as he lowered Diane’s brain and will power. Tony saw Diane’s face go slightly blank and her eyes fluttered. Then she opened her eyes and smiled at Tony.

“Wow, like this feels really weird Tony – you know. I was like thinking you were kind of creepy – you know. But I don’t remember why. Like it’s a so totally weird feeling in my little head right now. And like why can’t I move or nothing?” Diane said as she became an airhead before Tony’s eyes. She sounded like a ditzy blonde high school girl right now.

“Oh, sorry about that Diane.” Tony said as he hit ‘pause’ again now. He figured it was safe to let Diane loose now.

“Oh, yeah. Like that’s so totally better. My bitchin’ body feels so totally weird now. You know, like I think I’m different somehow, but in a totally rad way. You know? But, like what are we doing here now Tony? I can’t seem to remember stud?” Diane said as she wiggled around a bit in her seat.

“Well, Diane I think you were going to apologize to me for being such a bitch over the years.” Tony said.

“Oh, for sure Tony. I was like totally the biggest bitch on the planet to you. So sorry about that sugar. I wish I could think of some way to make it all up to you Tony. I mean whatever you think is good Tony – I’m totally there.” Diane said as she looked at Tony for direction.

“Well, Diane. I think I can come up with something. But first, I’m going to make you feel like a woman should. A woman shouldn’t bitch and complain like you have in the past. Women should do everything their men want them to do. And they should love it. Too much thinking just gets women into trouble. Better to let the men do the thinking and let the women stick to pleasing their men.” Tony said as he adjusted Diane’s sex drive and slut factor. He increased them both quite a bit. Her sex drive was almost non existent. But actually her original slut level was fairly high. Seems like Diane would be a pretty big slut if it hadn’t been for her body and lack of sexual drive. Tony knew if she had still wanted men she would have been sleeping with anyone that would have her. He even thought he remembered catching her gawking at a couple of the guys out in the plant once or twice. So my little Diane has a bit of the slut in her already. Well, now she really would be o ne.

“Oh, yeah Tony baby! Diane feels so fucking horny all of a sudden! I could just gobble you all up! I feel like a total tramp Tony. Not sure why I feel this way, but like you said lover I’ll leave the thinking up to you. Now please tell me how Diane can make Tony feel better? Oh my god, my little pussy is feeling so wet too. I could totally do you right now.” Diane said as she slid over in the car rubbing up next to Tony.

Tony could see her huge new tits pressing out on the sweatshirt. Her jeans were slipping lower onto her hips as she slid next to him. She looked like some of the blond, big titted bombshells Tony had seen on the Internet. Again, Tony could hardly believe this was the same old bitch Diane that had bothered him for years. She sounded like Diane still and looked a bit like her. But of course Tony had improved her a great deal. He thought she was even hotter than he had made Ellen the night before. This remote was still a fucking amazing invention.

“Let’s slip into the back of the SUV here Diane and you can make it all up to me baby. Tell me more of what you’re thinking and feeling right now Diane. I want to know your innermost thoughts and desires.” Tony said to her as they climbed in back. Tony lowered the back seat out flat to give them more room. Luckily the windows were fairly tinted. Tony found he was probably feeling as horny as Diane right now. He knew his cock sure was getting hard under his pants as he watched the new Diane crawl in back with him.

“Oh, baby. Little Diane just wants to make Tony happy and maybe she could be happy too. My pussy is so lonely and I haven’t been fucked in ages. I could totally screw anything right about now. I feel so totally horny. I’ve got to get out of these fucking old bag clothes I have on. I think I remember putting them on, but it seems like it was a long time ago.” Diane said as she first lifted up her sweatshirt over her head.

“Wow! Baby you got a great pair of tits on you Diane. But that big old bra of yours looks wrong on them.” Tony said as he enjoyed seeing Diane’s new chest.

“It sure is Tony, baby. Rip it off me lover. I love it when a big strong man takes charge.” Diane told Tony as she moved next to him. Tony grabbed the bra and found it easily popped off when he tugged on it. Diane’s new tits came springing out. Tony was amazed at how great they looked on her. Maybe just a bit too big, but amazingly full and firm. He started to rub her nipples and found them getting hard quickly.

“Oh, yes Tony. That feels so great baby. Your making me tingle all over now and get really worked up stud. I think my little pussy is getting so wet I’m practically pissing my drawers. Let me get the rest of this crap off now too.” Diane said as she dropped her jeans and big white panties.

“Let me look at your sexy body now Diane. Turn around a bit and let me see that fine ass of yours.” Tony said to her. Of course Diane was loving the attention and fondled her new body some as she turned and bent over for Tony to get a better look at her. She was completely his now in mind and body. And what a body she had. Tony had seen his share of centerfolds and porn, but he thought Diane put most of them to shame. She was almost unreal. Almost a fantasy come to life. Which pleased Tony as he gazed at his creation.

“Well, are you just going to totally gawk at me all day or are we going to fuck? I really need it now Tony. Please baby. My pussy is waiting for you and your big cock!” Diane said as she got down on the floor of the back of the SUV. She was down on all fours with her awesome ass in the air. Tony could see her beautiful cunt dripping between her legs as she spread her knees apart some.

“Let me see what I can do about that baby.” Tony said as he dropped his pants. He noticed his new huge cock spring forth and quickly get erect as he moved towards Diane. He shoved his cock into her waiting pussy and it slid in easily. Diane pressed back as Tony started to pump her from behind.

“Oh, yes baby. Give it to me good. That feels so fucking great. Tony you might split me in two.” Diane said as their thrusting increased in intensity.

“Oh, I don’t think so my little slut. I want to keep you around awhile and fuck your stupid brains out whenever I want. You’d like me to do that, wouldn’t you Diane?!” Tony said as he pumped her more.

“I sure would Tony. I want to be your big titty slut. Fuck me anytime, anywhere. I’ll totally do it anytime stud. Why wouldn’t I? You are so fucking awesome inside me. I’m going to cum already. Oh, god yes! YES! Oh, fuck YES!!” Diane screamed out as she jerked in spasms on Tony’s huge dick. He felt her cum a few times before he shot his load inside her. Tony never had felt that kind of load before, even after days of not ejaculating. He must of spasmed and shot his load for almost a minute into Diane’s hot little pussy. It must be the changes he had made to his body. He had to admit, it felt great. Especially fucking this stupid slut Diane now. And she loved every minute of it.

“Oh, baby. That was fucking awesome. My pussy feels so much better now lover. Oh, I want to rub it and taste your juice too.” Diane said as she ran her fingers down around her pussy. She found some of Tony’s cum on her and brought it up to her juicy lips. She licked it off them like it was candy. “Yeah, that tastes so nice. Baby, we need to do this more. Next time I’d love to suck on that big cock of yours. Or maybe you can fuck me up the ass. I don’t care, but I want you all the time.” Diane said as she reached up and pulled Tony down to her.

“Well, I think that can be arranged Diane. But first, I’d love to take you shopping for some new clothes. These old things of yours just won’t due to show off that awesome body of yours.” Tony said.

“Shopping would be totally cool! I’d love to get some hot little clothes to show off for you in. Maybe some nice tube tops, shorts and fuck-me pumps. Oh, and I love sexy lingerie too! I love the way it makes me feel. Anything to make men lust for me, but know I am only for you Tony.” Diane said. She loved how she felt. And all she wanted to do right now was keep Tony happy and fuck him as much as she could. In fact, she might fuck anything she could find right now. But only what Tony allowed her. She wanted nothing more than to please him.

They slipped their old clothes on, even though Diane protested a tiny bit. She did shorten the sweatshirt some and kept the pants low on her hips. She didn’t bother with her old undies at all. Tony then decided to drive. He called their work quickly and mentioned they had some car trouble and would back as soon as they could. But told them it might be awhile. All during this Diane was pressed up next to him and rubbing her hand up and down his thigh and crotch. He had a little trouble concentrating as he drove to the nearby mall.

“Now Diane, behave while we go in here. I know a shop inside that has some clothes you will enjoy. But only if you’re a good little girl.” Tony told her.

“Ok baby. I do want some bitchin new clothes. I’ll try to be good. But you are just so hard to resist.” Diane said as they headed into the mall. Tony guided them to a racy store in the back of the mall called, ‘Total Slut.’ It had almost been shut down due to it’s name and type of goods they sold. But it seemed to still be open for now. Diane got excited when she could see some of the stuff inside.

“Oh, Tony. I love this stuff. Can I get this? And this?” She said racing around the store pulling clothes off the racks. They really did have slut wear in this place. Tight tops made of either leather, lace or vinyl type materials. Very short skirts, shorts, thongs, etc. for any size slut around. Tony told Diane to go try some stuff on while he waited.

Diane was so happy. She loved being with Tony and she loved shopping. She had a kind of vague feeling this was new for her, but she couldn’t help but love it all. Her body really wanted Tony again already, but she did need some better clothes for it. She tried on several items for Tony. Bikini’s, shorts, tube tops, garters, lacey bras, lots of lingerie, etc. All of it felt so good on her skin. She loved how it made her feel and wanted to show off her body to any man she could find. She finally settled on several items that she liked and Tony had approved of.

“How’s this baby for my outfit for today.” Diane said as she came out of the dressing room. She had a black lacey half top on that barely covered her huge tits. In fact you could see them peaking out a bit at the bottom. The top didn’t cover her cute, tight belly and she also had on a pair of low riding, very tight leather shorts. Tony could see the top straps of a black thong coming up over her hip bones above the shorts. She also had some black spiked heels on that made her about 4 inches taller. Diane came out and turned around for Tony. He noticed her hips and ass swayed very nicely as she walked in the heels around the shop.

“You look great babe. Now lets pay for all this and head out.” Tony said as he pulled out Diane’s credit card and bought the new sexy clothes for her. She was even more happy now than earlier.

Tony noticed many of the men in the mall staring at the two of them as they left. Diane winked at several of them as them whistled and gawked at her. She loved all the guys attention and even bent over a drinking fountain when a group of delivery stopped to stare at her. Tony knew she had an unbelievable body now and the guys probably thought she was some kind of film star or model with him.

They got back to the van and immediately Diane wrapped her arms around Tony and kissed him. She had her mouth open wide and probed Tony’s mouth with her tongue. She was all over him and he didn’t mind at all. Again Tony was thinking how much his life had changed in the short time since he received the remote. Things were definitely looking up in the world for Tony.

“Ok, Diane. Before you swallow me whole her I think we need to find a better place to go.” Tony said as he pulled Diane off him for a minute.

“Oh, baby. But I wanted to thank you for taking me shopping and buying me these awesome clothes. I love how they feel on me.” Diane said.

“No problem. I know babe. Let’s head over to your place. I know you live close by and we could have a bit more privacy there.” Tony said to Diane as he started the SUV.

“Ok, my big stud. But I’m not sure I can last that long. I may have to get started without you.” Diane said as she slipped her hand down inside her tight shorts. She thrust her pelvis out as she started to finger herself.

“You go ahead babe. I know your such a slut now that you can’t help yourself. Hey, nobody is going to be home right now at your place are they Diane?” Tony said. He just recalled that Diane had a grown daughter that stopped by her house a lot.

“Oh, you mean Kimmy? No, I don’t think she’ll be there. I think she might be working, but I don’t know. It’s so hard to remember that kind of stuff right now baby.” Diane said as she continued to finger fuck herself.

“Well, ok. Besides, I’m sure if Kimmy shows up we can think of something to do to keep her entertained.” Tony told Diane as he drove away from the mall. Yes sir, this was going to be a great day Tony thought.

TO BE CONTINUED….