The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

PART THREE

As Tony gets more comfortable with the amazing remote, things heat up. He finds another subject for his testing.

It took Tony some time to get over to Diane’s house. She kept sliding over near Tony and was trying to go down on him while he was driving. Now, even though Tony knew he would enjoy it, he also knew he was likely to crash the SUV if he let Diane get him too aroused while driving. He finally had to pull over when she just couldn’t be made to leave him alone.

“Now look babe. I’m trying to drive, but if you keep trying to pull my cock out I’m going to get us both hurt.” Tony said, scolding Diane some.

“Hehe, I’m sorry honey. You’re just hard to resist and I can’t seem to get off as well without you. I know driving is like, so complicated.” Diane said batting her eyes at Tony. Geez, she was so dumb now, Tony thought. But man, her hot body more than made up for it he discovered.

Tony knew they still had a few miles to go so he pulled out the remote. He still had trouble believing what this amazing device had been able to do for him. First he had used it to make his wife Ellen, younger and more beautiful. Not only that, but he had made her really want sex more than she had ever known. In fact, he had basically turned her into a young, sex crazed nympho for a time. Even though he had changed her back, she still seemed to be slightly altered from the experience. Then the following day he made this fat old bitch Diane that he worked with into a full blown sexy, bimbo slut. Before she was not only fat and ugly, but a pain in the ass. But now Diane had a body that even a pornstar would envy. Plus she was totally in his control. Yes, revenge was very sweet. He still knew he had much to learn about his new discovery, but he needed to settle down Diane until they got to her place.

“Well, let’s try this button.” Tony said as he pressed the ‘sleep’ button on the remote pointing it at Diane.

“Oh, Tony. What are doing? I feel so,…..” Diane said as she quickly collapsed in her seat. Tony tried to shake her awake, but she just kept on sleeping. Tony noticed that the screen on the remote showing Diane’s profile had small “z’s” coming off her head area. It was pretty obvious she was out until he decided to use the remote to wake her again. Tony even stuck his hand up Diane’s lacey short top and rubbed her left breast and nipple. The breast felt amazing, firm and high on Diane’s much improved chest. She wiggled a bit in her seat and unconsciously smiled while Tony felt her nipple harden some from his touch. But, she still didn’t wake up. Satisfied she was deeply asleep Tony got the SUV going again heading over to Diane’s place.

About 15 minutes later Tony pulled up the driveway at Diane’s home. He had been here once a couple of years back for a work party. That hadn’t been very pleasant. Diane had drunk a bit too much and said some things that had hurt Tony’s feelings. But of course, Tony was more than making up for any problems with Diane in the past by what he had done to her now. He laughed to himself at how pissed she would be if she knew what he had done to her. Diane always had tried to boss around the men in her life. Now she was the one getting told what to do, Tony thought. And he wasn’t through by far with Diane. He was thinking this remote was going to make many things in his life much more pleasant. Tony then pointed the remote back at Diane and pressed the ‘wake’ button. Almost immediately Diane woke up and smiled at Tony.

“Oh, Tony baby. I must of dozed off a bit. Must have been worn out from all the fucking fun we’ve been having. Hehe, oh look at my big tit popping out of this top.” Diane said as she adjusted her top a bit, noticing it was lifted up on one side. She felt so warm and wet when she looked at Tony. Diane just loved being here with him and her body felt better than she had ever known. She was having trouble thinking about anything much else besides Tony and how much she wanted him to screw her right now. And for a long, long time.

“Well, we’re here. No problem doll on catching a little cat nap on the way. You’re going to need all the energy you can find soon enough babe! Let’s get inside and get the party started again.” Tony said as he hopped out of the SUV. He watched Diane get her hot body out of the SUV. Her tight shorts were like a second skin on her amazing ass and hips. And the top still barely covered her huge tits. The heels she had on lifted her up which forced her to keep her back arched. This made her tits and ass really stick out. Tony loved watching Diane sway her sweet ass and wiggle her way up to the door. He couldn’t help smacking her bottom as they got up to the porch. Diane loved that of course, in fact she loved Tony more and more each time he touched her. Something in the deep back part of her mind found this all a bit strange, but she ignored it. The truth was she felt better now than ever and only wanted to fuck Tony any way she could.

They quickly got inside and Tony dropped off the clothes they had picked up. Tony decided to grab a beer from the fridge while Diane started to snuggle up to him once more. She grabbed Tony from behind and wrapped her hands around his chest. She quickly started to nuzzle his neck and rubbed Tony’s chest as she pressed her big tits up against his back.

“That’s nice Diane. You sure are one hot piece of tail. A real stupid bimbo is what you are. How does it feel to be a big slut fuck machine for me babe?” Tony asked as he turned around and grabbed Diane’s ass pulling her in.

“I love being your little fuck bunny, Tony. I don’t want anything else. I know I’m a big slut and I just love it! Besides, I don’t think so good baby, I’ll leave that for you. Men are so much smarter than us girls anyway. Oh, my body feels so good next to you. I’m yours to do anything you want with. My little cunt is getting wet just being close to a big stud like you!” Diane said as she wiggled her hips and ass in Tony’s arms. They kissed long and hard as Diane pressed up next to Tony. He felt Diane’s big tits press up next to his chest. Her nipples were getting hard under her thin lacey top and Tony felt his cock hardening.

They moved in Diane’s living room. It was a fairly small ranch style home. The rooms were average sized. Diane was a fairly conservative person and her home reflected that. Tony decided to turn on a bit of music and sat down on the couch as he continued drinking another beer he had grabbed.

“Hey, baby. Why don’t you shake that great ass of yours for me. I’d like you to do a little strip tease for me. How does that sound?” Tony asked Diane as he sat back and pulled out the remote.

“Sure thing stud. I’d love to dance and shake my body for you. This music is bitchin, I love it. I like so want to fucking strut my stuff!” Diane said as she began to wiggle her ass and hips for Tony as he watched. She thought this was so much fun! Diane loved how her body felt swaying to the beat of the music. She especially loved how her big tits moved as she spun around for Tony. She couldn’t seem to remember dancing ever like this before, but right now it felt natural to her. She thought it was a bit difficult to dance in the big high heels she had on, but she loved how they made her ass and tits stick out as she danced in front of Tony. The shorts were so tight, but she knew she looked hot in them for her man! And pleasing her man was the most important thing right now.

“That’s great Diane. You really know how to shake it like a pro. In fact, I think if this was a strip club you’d have all the guys shoving money down your shorts. What do you think baby?” Tony asked her.

“Oh, you really think so? I just am doing what I feel from the music. It’s really easy to wiggle my ass and tits since I am such a big slut anyway. I just keep thinking about how much I love how you are staring at my sexy body as I dance for you. It makes me feel so wet and hot! It’s driving me crazy baby!” Diane said as she started to slip her tight leather short shorts off. She unzipped them slowly and wiggled her hips until they slipped down her legs. Then she expertly pulled her shoes through them as she continued her stripper routine for Tony. She still had her thong on, which she started to tug the thin straps up, pulling them high on her hips.

Tony was loving the show. Diane was one sexy slut now. If she only knew what Tony had done to her fat body. By turning her into this unreal sex toy he was getting the ultimate in payback for her years of being a bitch to him. Of course, he never would have been aroused by the old Diane. But this new version he had created was far from her old self. In fact, he only could see Diane in her face still. And even there she was changed a little. He was enjoying the show she was putting on. She must have some deep down smuttiness to be able to dance so effectively now. She just needed the body and freedom from inhibitions to be the little slut that she wanted to be. In fact, he was thinking it might be time to do a few more tweaks to the new slut Diane.

“Oh, Tony baby. Are you paying attention to me?” Diane said as she noticed Tony looking down at the remote he was holding. She was continuing to dance as she bent over in front of Tony with her fine ass up in his face. She knew men loved to look at a girls ass and she had a fine bottom. Diane even lifted her thong to the side some to show Tony her wet cunt, waiting for him to fuck her. It felt good to her to slide the thong along her wet slit as she bent over for Tony to get a good look.

“Yeah, Diane. I see your hot little slit. And a nice ass you have there too, baby. But I think I want to do a bit more for my slut toy.” Tony said as he activated Diane’s profile. “Let’s shape that ass a bit more.” Tony said as he worked the remote controls for Diane’s rear area. He made it larger and protrude a bit more. After he sent the signal over he watched Diane’s ass form into an amazing black chick’s bubble butt. The thong Diane was wearing had to stretch out a bit to hold over her hips. It looked even more fucking great, Tony thought!

“My ass got bigger baby! Oh, my! I love it! It feels so wonderful. This is so wild, I just love my hot body more and more.” Diane said as she smacked her own bubble shaped ass now. Bending down some and running her hands up and down her thighs and ass cheeks. She continued to dance as she played with her shapely big ass for Tony.

“It looks even hotter than before baby! Now what else to do for my little sexy toy.” Tony said as he made a few more tweaks. He added a couple more inches to Diane’s already big breasts. She was looking more and more like some of the busty silicone porn queens Tony had seen on the Internet. The ones with the almost unreal bodies. He shrunk her waist another inch and made her shape even more of an hourglass figure. Lastly he gave her some nice long red fingernails. First he lengthened her nails and then tapped a command to color them deep red. Those would feel real good running up and down his back and cock later. Again he sent the commands from the remote over to Diane.

“Fuck! Wow! Look at my nails. I love them. And my titties feel even bigger baby! Oh, yeah. I’m such a fucking busty wet slut! I’m not smart enough to understand all this but I love it Tony. I’m getting so wet dancing for you stud. I don’t know if I can keep my hands off your big cock much longer.” Diane said as she moved over near Tony and played with her lacey top. She didn’t know exactly why her body was like this, but she didn’t care. In fact, she couldn’t get enough of how good it felt to be here and dancing her ass off for Tony. He was such a big smart stud, she thought. She then pulled up her top revealing one huge breast at a time while Tony smiled up at her. Just then Tony heard the front door open.

“Mom, are you home? I saw the car out front and thought you might of come home early from work.” A girl’s voice said from the front hall by the door.

“Oh, I think my little Kimmy is here now. Cool, maybe she can have some fun with us too.” Diane said to Tony as she even then continued her dance show.

“Oh, my god! What the hell is this? Who are you two? My god, mom, is that you? What happened to your body?! And what are you wearing and doing?!!” Diane’s daughter said as she came into the living room. She was staring at her completely changed mother dancing almost naked in her house. Her mouth hung open as she recognized her mother’s face. Somehow Kimmy then knew this dancing slut was somehow her mother.

“Oh, hi there Kimmy. I don’t know what you mean exactly, baby. I think maybe Tony here has helped your mommy get all sexy like this. But whatever, I don’t care. Because I love it!” Diane said.

“You can stop dancing now Diane. Come have a seat next to me babe. Now Kimmy, don’t you think your mommy looks much better now? Not like that old fatty, bitch she used to be.” Tony told Kimmy as she stood there with her eyes wide. Diane went over and basically sat her fine bubble butt on Tony’s lap. She pressed up next to Tony wrapping her arms around his neck as fondled his chest with her new long nails.

“Mom, what the hell are you doing with this maniac?! Your that Tony guy from her work, aren’t you? Yeah, mom always told me you were a creep. Look Tony, I don’t know what’s going on or how you did this to my mom, but you better fix it.” Kimmy said to Tony. She was a young woman around twenty years old. Average size and build. She had smallish tits and a boyish figure. But she did have nice long, light brown hair and pretty green eyes. Tony had met her once or twice before and thought she was kind of cute. But not nearly sexy enough for Tony. But he quickly realized he had the ability to do something about that!

“My, aren’t we the bossy little tomboy! I don’t think I really want to do any of that Kimmy. Besides that old bitch that Diane used to be was a pain in my ass. I like this Diane much better. I mean she’s so fucking hot now! Actually she is very fuckable now, as I found out earlier!” Tony said smiling at Kimmy. He grabbed Diane and pulled her in for a kiss as her daughter watched. Tony also covertly started to work the remote. He quickly saved Diane’s profile and got ready for a new one. He tapped the ‘learn’ key as he pointed it at Kimmy. Tony noticed the usual female profile appear with the new name on screen.

“What? Are you saying you made love with my mom? Aren’t you a married guy? What am I saying? This is crazy! I don’t know how you have made my mom look like this or why she is acting like some kind of bimbo, but you need to fix it!” Kimmy said, pleading with Tony. She was getting in a panic over what this nut had done to her mother.

“Sure I’m married doll. But a guy like me needs more than one babe in his life. Don’t you agree? Come on Kimmy, don’t you know that women are too stupid to think for themselves. It’s better if they just stick to being the little sluts they are. I just am able to bring that out in a woman. In fact Kimmy, I think you could use a few modifications to your body and mind too. Don’t you agree Diane? Don’t you think I should make little Kimmy all sexy and pretty like you too?” Tony said as Diane licked Tony’s neck and rubbed her hand over his groin.

“Oh, yes definitely Tony! Make Kimmy all pretty like me. Please help her Tony. She isn’t hot like her mommy. She kind of looks almost like a boy, hehe. And I know she doesn’t like to give herself to men very easily. But she should, just like all us girls should please our guys as much as they want us to.” Diane said.

“What the hell are you saying mom? I don’t know what this nut has done to you, but he isn’t going to get me. I’m going to get some help mom. Don’t do anything more with him until I get back.” Kimmy said as she headed back to the door.

Tony got up and followed her. “Stay her Diane. Now Kimmy, I really want you to stay. Were going to have so much fun!” Tony said as he caught up to Kimmy. He pointed the remote at her and engaged her profile. He then quickly hit the ‘pause’ key. “There, that’s better.” Tony said as he watched Kimmy freeze in place.

“What did you do to me? I can’t move! Let me go you nut case!” Kimmy said. She struggled to make her legs move, but nothing worked. The remote had frozen her body in place. All she could do was speak.

“Kimmy, you need me to help you girl. I mean come on, look at that figure. I mean, lack of figure. You’ve barely got any tits and except for the nice long hair you kind of look like a boy.” Tony said as he moved his hand through Kimmy’s long hair. He rubbed the back of her head as he slipped his fingers through her silky long hair.

“Stop that! Don’t touch me.” Kimmy said as she felt Tony’s fingers slipping through her hair and touching her head.

“Well, let’s make sure you are a girl at least.” Tony said as he started to unzip Kimmy’s jeans. He wanted to show Kimmy that he was in complete charge now.

“Oh, please don’t! What are you doing Tony? I can feel you unzipping my pants but why can’t I do anything. Please stop! Don’t touch me!!” Kimmy begged Tony.

Tony finished unzipping Kimmy’s jeans and slipped her pants down some. She had on some yellow panties which Tony also slipped down. Tony then noticed Kimmy’s neatly trimmed pussy.

“Well, well Kimmy. It seems your mom might not know everything about you. That’s a fine little trim pussy you have there. Now unless you are just doing that for your benefit, I’m thinking a few guys have stuck their faces down there before. Am I right baby?” Tony said, smiling at Kimmy as she struggled to free herself.

“Leave me alone you fuck! What I have done is none of your business. Oh, god what are doing now?! No, please stop!! Mom help me!” Kimmy said as Tony started to probe Kimmy’s pussy with his fingers. He rubbed her trim pussy hair and moved his fingers over to her young cunt.

“Yeah, you like that girl?! You like it when a guy gets you off don’t you?! I think you would love me to give you a little hand fuck right now.” Tony said as he rubbed Kimmy’s clit some. He could feel it involuntarily getting a bit bigger as Tony teased Kimmy’s clit some more.

“Oh, please stop! I don’t want you. You sick fucker!” Kimmy yelled out as tears started to well up in her eyes.

Diane heard this going on and decided to help Kimmy learn all this was great for the two of them. “Now baby, Tony just wants to make you happy like he did your mommy. I loved it when he shoved his big cock into my dripping, wet cunt! Remember, he’s a big strong man and we are just two dumb little sluts made for his pleasure. But Tony, are you coming back soon baby?” Diane called out from the living room.

“Be right there babe. Ok Kimmy, I guess that’s enough fun for right now. Let me drag you back in by mommy and we’ll start fixing up that body and attitude of yours.” Tony said as he pulled the frozen form of Kimmy back into the living room. She wasn’t that heavy to move as he slid her across the floor. He left her jeans and panties pulled down and they slipped further down her legs as he brought her body into the living room.

“Where are you taking me Tony? Please make me so I can move again. What are you going to do to me?!” Kimmy said as Tony moved her.

“Oh, there you two are. Kimmy looks pretty silly, Tony. She looks like one of those mannequins in the stores. My, she has a nice little pussy there doesn’t she Tony? Hehe!” Diane said looking at her frozen daughter. Kimmy’s jeans and panties had fallen all the way down to her ankles now as Tony propped her up next to a chair.

“Yeah, kind of babe. Can you believe she didn’t want me to rub her little pussy? I mean what girl doesn’t want a big stud to rub her clit raw?” Tony asked Diane.

“I have no idea Tony. All girls love that stuff, for sure! It feels so good to have a big man to grab your clit and make you squeal. I’d love for you to rub me raw baby, right now!” Diane said as she came over to Tony. She pulled off her lacey top quickly and flashed her huge tits in front of Tony trying to get his attention.

“Mom, please help me! Oh, my god. Your breasts! What did he do to you?! Your tits are so big and firm looking now. Please mom, stop acting like this and help me!” Kimmy said to her new, sexy mother as she watched Diane throw herself at Tony. She couldn’t understand how this was happening. She knew her mother didn’t even like Tony. On top of that how did he make her look like that? She looked like a Playboy model or pornstar now, not her mother. Even in old pictures her mother had never looked like that. She certainly had never acted so stupid or talked like this before. And why couldn’t she move herself and run away? She was starting to get very scared now.

“Please Kimmy. Tony and I are just trying to have some sex and fun. Why do you have to keep talking and spoil the mood baby?” Diane said as she pulled Tony in and rubbed her hot body next to him.

“Good point Diane. Let’s shut up that mouth of hers right now.” Tony said as he pointed the remote at Kimmy and hit the ‘mute’ button. Again, the remote made the subject unable to talk.

Kimmy was really getting upset now. She couldn’t move or speak now. Her mom had somehow been turned into some kind of sex-crazed slut, with a body to match. And this nut Tony seemed completely in control of it all. She started to think she might be in store for the same thing that had happened to her mom. From what Tony had said he believed women are just sluts and should look and act like them. She had to figure out how to get away. Well, even if Tony somehow did something to her body, she still would never let him touch her. Not if she could help it, she thought.

“Ok, Diane. Now that we shut Kimmy up let’s have a seat and get started.” Tony said as he sat down with the hot mama Diane while her frozen in place daughter just stood there mute before him. Tony was enjoying this more and more now. Not only had he gotten Diane to become his little fuck bunny, now he was going to do the same thing to her daughter. And Diane was not only watching all this, she even approved of it! This was too good to be true. Again, Tony was very happy he had gotten this amazing remote control.

“First, Diane I think I saw a portable mirror in your hall. Go shake your bubble butt down there and bring it here.” Tony told Diane. She immediately got up and did as she was told. Tony started to think about what changes to make in Diane’s little girl. Of course he loved big tits, so that would be first. Especially since Kimmy had such tiny tits right now. As he was thinking about other things to alter, Diane got back with the mirror. It looked weird to see Diane dragging this mirror in her house wearing only a black thong and heels now. Her body was amazingly awesome, Tony thought. Barely anything of the old Diane remained. He especially enjoyed ordering her around. The kicker to it all was she completely loved it!

“That’s great Diane. Now put that mirror over next to Kimmy so she can get a good view of herself in it. We don’t want her to miss any of the fun changes we are going to do for her body.” Diane placed the mirror to the side of Kimmy. That way Tony and Diane could see her just fine still from the couch.

“Like that stud? It’s kind of heavy for a girl like me to move. I hope that’s ok where it is now baby.” Diane said.

“Great doll. Now come on over here and we’ll get started. I was going to have you pull that white blouse Kimmy has off of her and the rest of her ugly clothes, but we can do that later.” Tony said as Diane snuggled up next to Tony on the couch.

Kimmy was very worried now. This sick nut somehow was going to mess with her body. But how could he do that? She didn’t understand how he could, but obviously something had made her mom into the sexy thing she had been turned into. Kimmy still couldn’t move and was more scared than ever in her life. This was a nightmare she thought!

“Well, Diane. How about we give your daughter some nice big tits. Not as big as yours of course, but much bigger than those baby one’s she has.” Tony said as he started to adjust the profile on the remote that said, ‘Kimmy.’

“Oh, goody. Give her real big titties Tony. I think I always was disappointed my little girl didn’t get big hooters.” Diane said, giggling a bit with excitement. She bounced a bit on the couch, and her huge tits jiggled with her excitement.

“Sure thing Diane. Let’s give mama’s little girl some nice 44 DD’s for her, to get started.” Tony said as he pressed a couple of the remote’s keys. He increased the size and shape of Kimmy’s breasts. He made them a very nice shape and quite wide on her body.

Kimmy could feel her chest getting heavy and tight. She saw in the mirror her blouse bulge out as her breasts increased in size quickly. It felt very strange to her as she felt warm in her chest as her tits became full 44 DD’s. She could feel her tiny bra get stretched very tight until it popped off inside her top. Somehow she knew Tony had made her breasts much bigger, just like he had changed her mother. The new weight on them was almost pulling her over. She might of tipped if she wasn’t up against a chair.

“Wow! Now that’s a good start I think. She filled out nicely! And I even think I saw poor Kimmy’s little bra came off. It just couldn’t hold those bra-buster tits inside. Why don’t you go give them a quick look, Diane.” Tony said.

Diane got up and went over to examine Kimmy’s new big tits. “Unbutton that blouse Diane and have a good look see.” Tony said.

Diane unbuttoned Kimmy’s white blouse. You could see how her bra had popped open in front to allow her new large tits to fill out. They looked very big on her still fairly ordinary body now. Kimmy couldn’t believe what her breasts looked like now. She was shocked and amazed at what had happened to her as she stared into the mirror’s reflection. They were monster tits now! Very firm, full and high on her chest. God, how would she ever live with this kind of bust?!

“Oh, wow Kimmy. You tits look like, so awesome! Not as big as me of course, but still nice. Oh, and they feel so firm and warm to touch.” Diane said as she fondled her daughter’s new tits. She rubbed and cupped them while Kimmy watched.

Kimmy wanted to tell her mother to stop, but of course couldn’t say or do anything. What was weird was she almost thought it felt kind of nice. She thought her nipples were getting a bit hard from her mother’s long red nails as they brushed by. Oh, mom that does feel good. But no, this isn’t right. I still have to stop this somehow.

“That’s enough Diane. Come on over for the rest of the show. You won’t even recognize Kimmy once I get done giving her my type of ‘extreme makeover.’ Just like on those TV shows, only much quicker and much better.” Tony said as he continued working with the remote.

“Ok Tony. Kimmy’s tits are so super awesome now! Make the rest of her real pretty too. Then we can go shopping together and exchange clothes. We can hang out at the mall like best girlfriends! We can go tanning and get our hair done together too! And of course, we’d both love to fuck you Tony for making us so hot and sexy.” Diane said as Tony worked the remote more.

“Sure babe. I think that can be arranged. But first, let me make Kimmy into a regular busty, bimbo. Just like her mama!” Tony said.

Oh, no! What now?! Kimmy thought. She didn’t want to watch, but she was strangely compelled to watch her reflection in the mirror.

Diane nuzzled Tony’s neck and put her hand under his shirt while he worked the remote on Kimmy. Tony could feel Diane’s long nails rub his nipples and again felt his cock getting hard. But he had to finish up Kimmy before anymore fun. He gave her a very thin waist of about 21 inches and then flared her hips out to 35 inches. He made a few more tweaks and Kimmy had a wonderful voluptuous, hour-glass shape now. Her boyish shape had been taken away by the wonders of the remote.

Kimmy stared at her new shape in the mirror. Oh, god she thought. I look like some kind of porn girl from the Internet now. With her pants down at her ankles and blouse loose and open it was easy to see her new shape. I would have never been able to get myself into this type of condition on my own. Even with cosmetic surgery or something like that. Everyone who sees me now will think I’m a stupid model or hooker or something. Just because of the way I look. She thought about this as she took in her new figure. But something in the back of Kimmy’s mind was starting to like the new body she was seeing.

“Hmm, now for the other features and stuff. I like the light brown hair, lets make it longer down to your waist Kimmy and give it more fullness. I want it to shine a bit too.” Tony said as he adjusted the controls. Her hair got longer, full and had a golden sheen to it now.

“Oh, Tony. My Kimmy is looking so sexy! I love her hair!” Diane said as she watched Tony work on her daughter. Diane felt so good about all this. She seemed to remember that Kimmy was always kind of shy with boys and didn’t like to show off her ‘womanly’ goods. She never wore anything sexy or revealing, Diane recalled. But with her new body, she might love to show off now – just like Diane did! Tony was such a sweetie to help her little girl be so pretty and sexy. Diane wanted to suck Tony’s cock and thank him for helping her. She started to unbutton Tony’s pants as he was playing with that little remote box thing.

“Hang on a sec, Diane. A few more things for your little girl.” Tony said as Diane stopped unzipping him. He liked Kimmy’s eyes, but just made them a lighter, bright green color. Now they were almost iridescent. He gave her much fuller lips and thinner eyebrows. Tony was getting very good with the controls and could make changes quicker and in more detail now. He gave Kimmy a light overall tan and aged her a couple of years. He also made her a couple of inches taller. Yes, she was looking very hot now, Tony thought to himself.

Kimmy was watching as each change made her look more and more like a different person. Her face now had puffy Angelina Jolie type lips and her eyes were so bright they almost sparkled. Then she felt her whole body stretching and seemed to watch herself get taller in the mirror. Again, she thought – how is this all possible? Her mom was obviously changed the same way and now she had been also turned into another sex object for Tony’s amusement. But for some reason again, Kimmy had to admit she did look very hot now!

“Ok, I think that will do it for the body Kimmy. Here, let’s take the mute off you and see what you think of the new Kimmy.” Tony said to her as he released Kimmy from mute mode.

“My god, look what you did to me Tony. How is this possible?! I’m like my mother now. Some kind of sexed up pornstar. This isn’t my body. Look at these breasts and my hips! I even talk a bit funny with these huge lips you gave me. Even my eyes aren’t my own anymore! You made me like this for your pleasure somehow. I can’t begin to go out in public until you fix me. My friends would barely even know me. And don’t even think you will get me to go along with you, like my mom is. You brainwashed her – or something.” Kimmy said as she stood there, still frozen in ‘pause’ mode.

“Brainwashed?! Of course not. Come now Kimmy. A smart girl like you should figure that if I could change your body so drastically, your mind should be even easier. Especially since all you women are just bimbos and sluts, deep down. Isn’t that right Diane?” Tony asked.

“Of yeah – definitely. I can’t even think for myself anymore baby, not that I’d want to. I just want Tony here to tell me what he needs and what I should do. And you know all us girls want to really ever do is get in a hot stud’s pants!” Diane said smiling at her daughter while she kissed Tony, sticking her tongue into his mouth.

“Mom! Don’t do that with him! That’s sick! I don’t believe you. This is still all too much to believe in.” Kimmy said.

“Your mommy is completely mine now Kimmy. Watch this. Oh, Diane. Tell me what the PIN number is to access your bank account.” Tony asked.

“Sure, sugar. The number is 2245. And my card is in my purse on the table over there I think, baby. Take whatever money you need Tony, dear.” Diane said, oblivious to what information she was sharing.

“Mom! Don’t tell him anymore! Stop doing this! Snap out of it!!” Kimmy yelled at her mother.

“Diane, if I told you to go out and become a hooker downtown, would you do it? You know, walk the streets for me. Fuck a bunch of strange men and bring me the money.” Tony asked Diane.

“Oh, definitely Tony. I’d love to fuck strange men for money and bring it all back to you. It would be great to have their big cocks shoved up deep into my wet pussy. I might even do the really hot ones for free. Could I do that? Please Tony!” Diane said eagerly.

“Not right now baby. Maybe later. Now you see Kimmy, Diane is mine. There is nothing she won’t do for me now. Now, let’s make you feel the same way about me.” Tony said as he turned back to the remote.

Tony found the mental values sections and began ‘adjusting’ Kimmy. He noticed she had very low female and slut levels to start. He made those much higher and sent the commands over to Kimmy.

“Jesus, what was that I just felt! My head hurt for a second, now I feel a tingling all over my body. My god, I feel so weird. Horny I think now too. Oh, no. You did something to my mind, didn’t you? I can feel my cunt getting wetter even now. Geez, Tony I didn’t notice before but you are one hot stud! Fuck, I need a man right here and now. Mom, save some of him for me! Oh, what am I saying?! This can’t be me talking like this?!! But I can’t help it. All I want now is to have some stud throw me over a bed and shove his big dick up my ass! Is that right?!” Kimmy said to herself.

“Sure it’s right, baby. You are becoming the slut you were born to be. Actually, like mother like daughter I’d say. And Diane is quite the slut now.” Tony said as he rubbed Diane’s huge tits in front of her daughter.

“Fuck, I’d love you to rub my tits like that Tony! Even better, I’d love to have that big cock of yours shoved up my ass. And since you gave me this hot body, why don’t you try it out? I am a fucking hot wet dream now too. And you know it! I see the way you have been looking at me. Even when I was the old me you got your fingers wet in my trim pussy. Now, look at this shape I have! Don’t you want to feel these tits for yourself Tony! Oh, I can’t fight this anymore. I know it’s wrong to want you so badly, but I can’t stop myself.” Kimmy said to Tony.

“Now, that’s much better Kimmy. I think I’m going to keep you smart, but I’m adjusting you to be completely obedient to me.” Tony said as he maximized the ‘obedience’ level on Kimmy’s profile and entered his name on the remote. Kimmy felt a quick pain once more in her head, but then she started to feel very, very good. She felt like such a nympho. She knew it was wrong to be such a slut, but she couldn’t stop herself. And with the fucking body she had now it would be so great to try it out!

“How about I ‘unpause’ you Kimmy and we can really check out your new body!” Tony said as he tapped the remote, releasing Kimmy from her locked state.

She almost tipped over and took a few seconds to get used to her new size and figure. She ran her hands up and down her lovely body and fondled her big tits.

“I feel so fucking great now! Shit, why was I fighting all this. Mom, you were so right about Tony! You are such a fucking stud to make me your little pussy girl. Thanks you, thank you Tony!” Kimmy said as she wiggled across the room, jumping on to Tony’s lap. She felt very light on Tony as she pressed her amazing new body up next to him. Tony gave her a long kiss and felt her warm tongue slide into his mouth. He also started to rub Diane’s pussy as she was getting lonely now, with Kimmy joining them.

“See Kimmy, I told you Tony would help you just like me. Isn’t fun to be such a slut now too?!” Diane said as she rubbed her daughter’s new tits.

“Yeah, mom. I love it. I’d do anything for Tony now. God, he is such a fucking stud. No guy I have ever known comes close to him. I love his big chest and strong arms.” Kimmy said grabbing Tony’s arms and squeezing them some.

“You are pretty hot yourself, Kimmy. I love your body. Both you and your mom here are a couple of fine, sexy babes. I’m going to fuck both of you long and hard. Would you two like that?” Tony said.

“We sure would.” Both of them said together.

“Let’s head to the bedroom and really get this party started. Diane grab a few more beers for us and meet us there.” Tony said as he grabbed Kimmy’s hand and headed to the bedroom. Things were going great Tony thought as he grabbed Kimmy’s ass on the way to Diane’s bedroom. She giggled as Tony pinched her pretty rear end. Now he had Diane’s little daughter turned into another sexy toy for his pleasure. Tony could barely remember what things had been like before the remote came into his life. He had a feeling it was only going to get better, too. He could feel his cock getting so hard and full now, he felt like it would explode. Well, he would get some release soon enough.

“Oh, goody. I thought mom had a big king size bed! We can really fuck on this baby.” Kimmy said jumping up on the bed. She had left her jeans and panties on the living room floor. Now all she had on was the open white blouse with her new, big tits falling out of it. Tony thought she looked amazing.

“Let me get that old thing off you baby.” Tony said as he pulled the top off Diane. She wiggled and jiggled her ass and tits while bouncing on the bed a few times.

“Here’s the beer. You didn’t start without me did you?” Diane asked coming into the room.

“Nope, hop up here babe. I’m going to strip down and have a drink. Kimmy help your mom get ‘in the mood’ now.” Tony said as he grabbed a beer, popping it open. He watched Kimmy pull her mom in and then saw her pull down Diane’s thong with her teeth. This Kimmy obviously had some slut in her also. Tony had just made it more obvious.

“Mom, you have such a fine pussy too! I want to just lick it clean!” Kimmy said as she fell back on the bed with Diane. Then she started to stick her tongue up Diane’s wet cunt. Kimmy loved the way it tasted on her new big lips.

“Oh, Kimmy. That feels so good baby. Lick you mommy baby! Lick me hard!” Diane said as she grabbed her daughters head pressing it down into her crotch.

“Ok, Kimmy. Get that fine ass in the air while you lick you mommy. I’m going to fuck that pussy of yours. Would you like that slut?!” Tony said as he moved onto the end of the bed.

“Mmmm, yeah Tony. Give me that big cock. My pussy is dripping from eating my mom out. I’m so horny, it feels like I haven’t been fucked in forever.” Kimmy said as she got on her knees and spread her legs for Tony. She continued to run her tongue over Diane’s now throbbing clit as Diane moved to fondle her tits.

“Nice ass Kimmy. You take after your slutty mom don’t you? Here comes the biggest cock you’ll ever feel baby!” Tony said as he shoved his enormous dick up into Kimmy’s waiting cunt. It slid in easily as Kimmy was well lubed from all the pleasure in her new form she was experiencing.

“Oh, fuck! That feels so good Tony. Shove it in there stud. I can take it. I’m such a slut now too. Eating my mom out while you fuck me from behind. This body was built to fuck all the time. And that’s what I want to do baby! Yeah, that’s it. Pump me Tony. Oh, yeah. YES!” Kimmy said as she pushed back onto Tony’s cock. They rocked back and forth together for several minutes. Then Tony felt a huge pressure building.

“I’m going to cum baby! Oh, yeah! I can feel you are close to sugar. Let loose Kimmy. Rock me baby! Oh, fuck. You are one hot, fucking machine Kimmy! Oh god yeah!” Tony said as he exploded inside Kimmy flooding her with his load.

“I’m cumming to baby! Oh, god. YES, YES! Mom, oh god mom!” Kimmy screamed as she spasmed a few times. Her cunt throbbed on Tony’s still hard cock. Then she grabbed her mom’s tits and squeezed them as she shoved her tongue very deep inside Diane’s pussy.

“Kimmy. Yes, that’s it baby. Mommy is cumming too! Oh, man! Your tongue is so good in there baby! Yes, yeah – oh god baby! Give it to me Kimmy!” Diane said as her clit throbbed and spasmed with Kimmy’s probing mouth. After a few more minutes all three of them settled down onto the bed next to each other.

“That was fucking great Tony. Why did I even fight you before? Somehow you made my body into this fuck machine now. I used to worry about all kinds of crap, but not anymore. All I want to do now is please you and feel this good, always.” Kimmy said as she put her head onto Tony’s big chest.

“Me too, me too! You two are so smart. But I don’t care about any of that. I just want to have fun too! Fucking and screwing a lot and showing off this hot body of mine to men everywhere.” Diane said as she hugged Kimmy and fondled her tits.

“Mom! That’s a cool idea. We could get some wicked new clothes and tease lots of guys! But, Tony is our real stud. Whatever he wants is what I want too.” Kimmy said.

“That’s great girls. You both are so fucking hot now we should show you off. I really don’t think either of you has clothes that will fit your bodies now, anyway. Besides, I’m sure the clothes you did have you wouldn’t like anymore. We’ll get some new stuff with Diane’s credit card. Right baby?!” Tony said.

“Oh, yeah. That sounds like a blast!” Diane said. She loved how Tony always said the right thing. She felt so good around him now. She loved making him happy with her hot body too!

“First, we’ll find a little something you both can wear for now. Then after we get some new things for you two we’ll maybe go to a club tonight. Do some dancing and show you off! And maybe find another friend or two that we can have join our little party.” Tony said.

“Oh, goodie!” The girls said together as they smiled for Tony.

Yes, everything was going great, Tony thought. He had now made his coworker and her daughter into his sex slaves. He had given them both bodies that were much better than before and they didn’t have to worry about anything now. He could take care of everything for them. With the help of his little electronic friend. Tony thought it was time to consider who else he was going to add to the little harem he had going. The possibilities were just up to his imagination.