The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

PART FIVE

Tony had now created a small group of “busty bimbo’s” with his amazing Universal Remote. He had altered a coworker and her daughter. Most recently Tony had changed his old mother into a young slut plaything to enjoy. The women were under his complete control and he was loving it. Now it was time for Tony to make his best creation. He was about to make a new woman out of his wife, Ellen.

Tony had Robert drive over to his house. He wanted to be free to have a little fun on the drive over. He still was amazed at what had happened in the last few hours. He now had made some of the women he knew into little more than busty sluts for his amusement. But Tony liked it that way. He had always thought women should do more of what men asked for and not be so hard to deal with. Tony also really enjoyed busty women and especially when he was able to make those he knew into bimbos. He didn’t think it really harmed them and they all seemed so much happier now. Diane had always been a bitch to him, so she got what she deserved he thought. And her daughter would be the icing on the cake for him. Then he had to alter that idiot boyfriend of hers. Just the thought of them together the way they used to look turned Tony’s stomach.

The surprise had been Tony’s mom, Karen. He hadn’t really been thinking about going after her. But since he ran into her on their little shopping trip he realized it was very hot to have a sexy bimbo for a mom now. He could fuck her anytime he felt like it and she would love it. Plus, she wasn’t old anymore. Screwing her son and being a mindless slave to him was a small price to pay for being young and hotter than she ever was, Tony thought to himself.

“Hey mom. How are you doing back there?” Tony asked Karen in the back of the SUV.

“Oh, I feel great Tony! So energized and sexy now baby. I know you made me hot like this and I just love my new body. Look Tony, mommy found some tight leather shorts to wear and this black tube top to show off her big titties for all the guys. It’s kind of see through a bit, but I don’t care. My big new tits barely fit in it Tony.” Karen said as she finished slipping on the new clothes she found. Tony noticed he could see his mom’s nipples poking through the thin fabric of the tube top. She looked incredible, he thought. Barely like the mom he had known for so many years.

“You look great mom! I love the outfit! The shorts show off your fine ass too mom! You sure you still want to be like this. You know, such a slutty bimbo and whore?” Tony said, making sure Karen was under his control still.

“Of course silly. Why would I not want to look this hot and young? I never ever looked like this and I feel so good now too. My tits are so big, I just love what you did to me. And I can’t seem to stop thinking about your cock in my mouth before Tony. It tasted so good honey. Even though I know it’s kind of wrong for me to feel like this.” Karen said, licking her lips some.

“You’re right mom. I’m your son. You sure you really think that’s proper for a mom to think about?” Tony asked her. While he asked, Tony had pulled up Karen’s profile again. He had discovered an “incest” level area in the brain functions on the remote. Of course, Karen’s level was pretty low. Tony decided to boost the level by about 10 times. This almost made the level at it’s maximum. He sent the commands over to his mother’s waiting brain.

“Oh, Tony I felt funny for minute baby cakes. My head hurt for a second but it’s all gone now son. Kind of like I felt awhile ago. Fuck, Tony that’s a weird sensation! Yeah! Fuck, baby! I want to be one of your little fuck toys Tony. Yeah, I’d really love my son to screw me hard. Shit yeah! That’s what I’d love most of all baby. I just want you to fuck me over and over baby! In my wet cunt and up my ass Tony! I’ll be a good little slut for you. Just like all women should be for their men. We can’t think about all the complicated stuff like guys can and shit like that. I’m so horny now too. When can we fuck Tony? Mommy is so lonely now.” Karen said rubbing her hand up and down her crotch over the tight leather shorts she had on.

“Sometime soon mom. Why don’t you wake up Diane and Kimmy. Maybe you three can have a little fun while we drive over to my house.” Tony told her. That incest level really got Karen going, Tony thought. She wanted him more than any other guy now he realized.

“Sure thing honey. Whatever you say. Karen moved over and started to fondle Diane’s tits. After a few seconds of that Diane woke up and smiled at Karen.

“Wow, Mrs. Black! I love your outfit. I’m so glad Tony had you join us. You look so hot now in that outfit.” Diane said, started to rub Karen Black’s tits back.

“Thanks Diane. I love it all now. Tony’s such a good son for doing this for me. I really want him to fuck me so bad! He made me so much better now. Oh, and call be Karen please honey!” She said.

“Sure thing Karen. Let’s get my little Kimmy awake too. She’ll love to have some fun with us I know.” Diane said as she moved towards her daughter and started to lick and kiss the side of her neck. Meanwhile, Karen Black started to move her hand down Kimmy’s pants.

“Oh, shit mom. That feels so fucking great! Oh, it’s Mrs. Black tickling my little pussy.” Kimmy said waking up quickly as the girls all started to fondle and kiss each other.

“Like I told your mommy baby. It’s Karen. Let’s get those pants of yours down so I can lick that tight little pussy of yours.” Tony’s mom told Kimmy as she pulled down her black tight pants.

Tony watched as the new bimbos started their own little lesbian porn scene in the back of the SUV. It seems the girls would fuck anything just about anytime now. They looked so hot. Tony just was thinking it couldn’t get much better than this. But, it was going to be especially fun to make Ellen into the sexy plaything he had always wanted. The little test he ran at first on her was nothing compared to what he had in mind now. She would be his ultimate creation he thought as he directed Robert where to turn.

They were just a couple miles from Tony’s house now and he was getting excited. Tony could even feel his cock growing in anticipation of the fun ahead. He realized that he had a talent for giving women what they wanted, deep down. Well, maybe he thought. Or maybe it was just what he wanted. Either way, it didn’t really matter now. Tony had the power to change things the way he wanted them. And that would do.

As they pulled into Tony’s neighborhood, he told the girls to get their outfits back on. It was time to surprise Ellen he thought. They pulled into Tony’s driveway and Tony noticed Ellen’s car in the garage. He got out of the SUV and told the others to wait a few minutes and then come inside. Tony went to the garage door and went in.

“Hi Ellen, I’m home.” He yelled when he came in. Tony noticed a few dishes in the sink and the room was kind of a mess. He didn’t see Ellen anywhere. Maybe she is upstairs he thought. He bounded up the stairs and noticed the bedroom door shut. That’s kind of weird he thought. He thought he heard some sounds coming from inside the room. Tony moved to open the door.

“Ellen! What the hell is going on here?!” Tony yelled. He saw Ellen in just her bra and thong panties on the bed. Well, actually the panties were pulled down to below her knees because Ellen had a dildo shoved up her pussy. He noticed her breasts were almost pulled out of the lacey half-cup bra she had on. Her body was sweaty and she jumped a bit when I came in.

“Oh, god! Tony, I didn’t expect you home this early. Oh, god I’m so embarrassed.” Ellen said as she quickly stopped masturbating and got up. She pulled up her panties and moved to grab a pair of jean she had on her dresser.

“Well, aren’t you full of surprises Ellen. I didn’t think you went in for doing this sort of thing much.” Tony said as he noticed a plastic bag on the floor. He picked it up.

“Give me that Tony. Please!” Ellen said reaching for the bag after she slid her jeans on.

“What’s all this? Another dildo and it’s a black one too! Wow! Oh, and look some nice gel to spread on it. But this is the topper. A magazine with hunky nude men inside. My Ellen, aren’t you the little horny one.” Tony said, smiling at his wife.

“I’m sorry Tony. I couldn’t help myself. I was driving home and I go past this Adult type store. You know the kind of store I mean. I almost felt compelled to go inside. I felt so weird going in there. I mean, I drive by that place all the time going home from work, but never have gone in. But today I just felt so different. I guess kind of horny yeah.” Ellen said, blushing somewhat.

“Really? So you thought you would just pick up a few fun toys for yourself huh? My, my Ellen. What has gotten into you? And I see you even slipped on that new lacey bra you bought last week.” Tony said. Actually Tony knew what it probably was. Ever since he used the remote on Ellen last night she was different. Her body was just a tiny bit tighter and she obviously feels a lot more sexy than ever. Most likely some residual effects from the device he thought. Very interesting.

“I don’t know Tony. I spent some time at the store looking over all the weird sex toys they had. For some reason I enjoyed picking them all up and touching the different items. I got kind of flush in the store and felt funny all over. Tony please believe me when I say I’ve never gone in a place like that before. But I might of even been there longer if this weird guy hadn’t come in and started to stare at me. The funny thing is at first I kind of liked having him look at me. I thought I could almost feel his eyes staring at my body. But I came to my senses grabbed my items and got out of there.” Ellen said in rush. She was sitting down on the end of the bed now, obviously feeling dirty and not happy with herself.

“Well, that’s ok sweetie. I know you have been working hard and everyone needs some fun and a release now and then. I’d say you were just doing what your body was telling you to do.” Tony said smiling at his wife. He noticed she hadn’t made a move to cover herself any more yet.

“Thanks for not making fun of me. I feel so weird that you saw me doing that. I really don’t go in for that kind of thing.” Ellen said as Tony sat down next to her. He handed her the bag of adult items.

“Here Ellen. Take this stuff if you ever feel the need again baby.” Tony said to her as Ellen grabbed the bag from him.

“I should just toss all this out. This really isn’t for me. I can see that now. I’m going to get out of this weird bra too. I need to put on something more normal I think.” Ellen said as she quickly slipped the lacey bra off and pulled one of her normal plain white underwire types out and slipped it on.

“Well, you know Ellen. Since you already are ‘warmed up’ some. Maybe we should continue what you started.” Tony said as he moved close to his half naked wife and started to kiss her neck. He tried to unfasten the white bra she had just put on, but Ellen pushed his hands down.

“I don’t think so Tony. I have a lot of work to do, and I have to get dinner started. I guess I’m not in the mood anymore.” Ellen said. Just then Tony heard some noise downstairs. It must be the others coming in, he thought to himself.

“Are you sure Ellen? I think you could really use it.” Tony said.

“Tony, who else is here? I hear some other people downstairs.” Ellen said moving to slip on a T-shirt.

“Oh, didn’t I mention it before. I have a few ‘friends’ with me. We thought we could have a little party.” Tony said, smiling a big grin at Ellen.

“Tony I don’t have time to entertain anyone tonight. I’ve got a ton of stuff to do and I’m really tired anyway.” Ellen said.

“Hey, where is everyone. Tony dear, are you up here with Ellen?” Karen’s voice carried up the stairs as she wiggled her ass up them quickly. She missed her big hunk of a son and was feeling lonely without him. She went into the bedroom without knocking.

“Oh, there you are baby. And Ellen too. That’s wonderful.” Karen said grinning like an idiot, her eyes somewhat glazed over. She had a burning desire to have her son screw her right now. She couldn’t wait for it, in fact.

“Tony who the hell is that? My god, look at the way she’s dressed! Did you pickup some kind of hitchhiker on the drive home?” Ellen said as she looked Karen over. She had no idea that this person was Tony’s mother. Of course, since she looked so different it wasn’t easy to tell. Especially with the new sexy body and clothes she had on.

“Ellen, I’m hurt. I know my boy Tony here made me all pretty and sexy now. But don’t you recognize me? I mean I was at your wedding dear. Got walked down the aisle by my other son just before you and Tony dear got hitched.” Karen said as she moved closer to Ellen. As Ellen looked into Karen’s eyes a flash of light almost went off in her head.

“Oh, my god!?!? That voice! Karen! Karen, is that really you?!” Ellen said to her.

“Of course it’s me silly. Don’t you like the way I look now? And I owe it all to my son Tony!” Karen said. It was true. She loved what Tony had done to her body. She had never felt so happy and alive in her whole life.

“It can’t be you Karen. But your voice, and your eyes seem the same. But your body?! What happened to you?! Some kind of surgery? But we saw you just a few weeks ago. I never remember you having breasts like that. Even a long time ago. And you look so young and different! I don’t understand? And what did Tony have to do with this?!” Ellen said as she looked at the strange woman in front of her. It did sound like Tony’s mother Karen, but her body was so different. And she looked so young now. And why was she dressed like a cheap hooker? Ellen was feeling very confused right now. And she also was feeling a little scared.

“Now mom have a seat on the bed and I’ll try and explain it all to Ellen.” Tony said to his mother who immediately obeyed.

“So it is your mother. Tony Black what the hell is going on here? What’s happened to your mother? She barely looks like the old woman I saw a few weeks back. How is this possible?” Ellen said to Tony.

“You know Ellen, it’s pretty simple. Remember that new remote control I got? Well, it’s no ordinary TV remote. Nope, it lets me change people. I can mold and make them in any shape I want. I can take pounds away or add them. I can change their shape, coloring, just about any feature I want. It’s all up to me. I can even change how they think too!” Tony said as he watched Ellen digest all this. She got a shocked look on her face then.

“Tony that’s nuts! It’s impossible. You can’t just take a little remote control and change people. This isn’t like some of those weird movies you watch. It just can’t be! I don’t believe you.” Ellen said.

“Really. Well then, how do you explain my mom here? Hmm? Oh, and by the way, I’ve done other people too. Of course, I’m just making them better. I give all the women really big boobs and great figures. You know, just like all girls want. Right mom?” Tony said.

“You bet honey. I love my big new tits! God, how could I live with those old little sagging mounds I used to have.” Karen said as she rubbed the front of her tube top, fondling her big tits under the fabric.

“Oh, my god! You two are nuts! I don’t know what really is going on here, but I think I need to go.” Ellen said as she moved toward the bedroom door.

“Now Ellen. Don’t go yet. The party is just getting started.” Tony said as he quickly slipped the remote out. He had already set it up for Ellen’s profile again on the way over. Tony pointed it at Ellen. “You better stop honey.” Tony said

“Or what. You’ll click your stupid toy remote at me. Go ahead Tony. You’re crazy. That thing can’t do anything.” Ellen said as she got to the doorway.

“Think so huh? Ok, then pause for me.” Tony said as he pressed the ‘pause’ key on the remote. Just as it worked before, Ellen stopped moving.

“Hey, what did you do to me Tony? I can’t move!” Ellen said as she stood frozen in place. She struggled to make her legs or arms move, but couldn’t budge. Now she was really starting to get scared.

“Of course not honey. I paused you with the remote. You can still talk, but not move. Now let’s get you back over here.” Tony said as he slid his frozen wife over by her dresser. Again, he wanted his subject to be in front of a mirror while he worked his magic remote on them.

“Ok, Tony. This isn’t funny. I don’t know if you zapped me with something or drugged me to paralyze me, but I want you to let me go.” Ellen yelled at Tony. She continued to feverishly try and break free or move something. But she was powerless to move even the smallest body part.

“Now Ellen dear. Please be quiet. Tony is going to make you real pretty too. Just like me.” Karen said as she watched her son do his work. She felt very happy for Ellen. Tony would make her all sexy and pretty like her now too. Then they could have all sorts of fun together, she thought. They could maybe even share Tony in bed. But she would like to have him all to herself. But either way would be fine.

“Now, Ellen you don’t recall but I used this remote on you last night. Yep, I sure did. Made you into quite the little sex kitten for me. And you know, you loved it! In fact, I think some of those changes hung on and made you all horny today. Horny enough to stop and get these little goodies.” Tony said as he held up the bag of dildo’s and other stuff Ellen had bought.

“God! NO! That’s why I felt so weird today. You did do something to me! I still can’t believe it, but maybe something did happen. But please Tony, I’m your wife. Why are you doing this to me?!” Ellen said to him. She knew something was making her not herself today. Her body had almost had a mind of it’s own earlier.

“Because Ellen you are a pain in the ass sometimes. Always so busy with work or other crap and never have any time for me. You know women used to take care of their men. They didn’t reject them all the time. They would listen to their husbands. Plus, you have kind of let yourself go Ellen. I mean, you used to look pretty ok, but now you have gotten a bit overweight and lazy. And geez, maybe you could wear some sexier clothes sometime. Maybe a little makeup too. But, don’t worry sweetie. Big Tony here will help you out on all that. Time to make you into the ultimate trophy wife. One that even the biggest Hollywood movie star wouldn’t even have.” Tony said, relishing the fun and thrill of it all. He was about to make Ellen into the kind of woman he deserved. Plus, she would love it when he was all done. All the others had thanked him, he thought. And Ellen would be the best one yet. He was really doing her a big favor he thought to himself.

“Tony you are crazy! Please stop all this! I don’t know how you are keeping me stuck like this, but you need to let me go. How could you say all that?! I thought you loved me!” Ellen said, almost crying a little now. She was frightened about what Tony was going to do to her. She couldn’t move and something weird was going on. She knew that at least. Tony was different somehow. He even looked a little different she now noticed. God, what can I do to get out of this. Ellen thought as Tony moved closer to her.

“Of course I love you Ellen. But, I pretty much can love all women now. I mean look at my old mommy over there. I turned her into a young sexy hot piece of ass! And you know, she loves it! Isn’t that right mom?” Tony said turning towards Karen who was sitting on the edge of the bed twirling her hair.

“Yeah, honey. Of course I love what you did for me. I was so old and fat before. But look at me now Ellen. I’m better than I ever was. And so damn horny too. Where is that Robert guy? Maybe he could do something for me.” Karen said.

“You know mom, I have an idea. I think I need to show Ellen really what this remote can do. I want you to strip all your clothes off for me mom. Show Ellen how really hot you are now!” Tony told his mother as he smiled at her.

“Ok, baby. I’d love to do that.” Karen said as she began to pulled off her tube top. Her big new tits sprung loose and Karen giggled as she wiggled around some making them bounce for Tony. She couldn’t help trying to please her son now. All she had on her mind was men and sex. She also really wanted her son especially to fuck her. Yeah, that would be wonderful she thought.

“Get those shorts off too mom. They look so tight on your fine ass. You might need to peel them off!” Tony said, chuckling a bit at his mother in the very tight leather hot pants she had on. His mom hadn’t looked half bad when Tony was younger and he had occasionally fantasized about her. But she never looked as hot as this in those dreams he used to have Tony thought as he watched his “new” mom strip for him.

“No problem baby. Mommy will just wiggle her ass out of these.” Karen Black said as she undid the shorts and bent over. She wiggled her hips as she slipped the tight shorts off. God, it felt great to be naked in front of Tony. Ellen loved how he looked at her now. She wanted nothing more than for her son to screw her right then. Right in front of his bitch of a wife. Yeah, she could give her little baby a real good time. Ellen thought as she wiggled and pranced for her son, trying to entice him to take her.

“Now, Ellen you see how much I changed my mom here. All with my trusty remote control. Well, I can easily change her back. Let me just fix her mind and make her head appear the way she used to be. Yeah, that should be fun!” Tony said as he worked the remote control. He quickly brought up his mother’s old profile. Then he cancelled all changes to her mind and head area. He sent the commands over to Karen. Almost immediately Karen Black’s head shook and her face and head went back to her old self, as did her mind and personality. Tony watched as his mother got a shocked look on her face.

“What’s going on? Oh, my god! I remember now! Tony you changed me into some kind of slut for you. Somehow you made my whole body change and my thoughts too! I couldn’t help myself. All I wanted was you inside me! Oh, my god, that’s so disgusting! Look at what you have done to me! My body, except my head is still changed. Tony, please put me back. Shit, I’m naked too!” Karen Black said as she reached to pick up the shorts and top she had just taken off. Her mind was reeling! She had a hard time moving in the new body and figure she had. She had to escape, she thought as she pulled up her shorts.

“Now, mom. Don’t go so fast!” Tony said as he froze Karen in place with the remote’s pause button. She looked really odd there standing in place. With her sexy body and big tits and her old head & face on top of it all. Almost like a circus or sideshow freak.

“My god Tony! Maybe it is true. Look at the freak show thing you have done to your mom! Her head looks like the old Karen, but on that playmate body. It’s obscene Tony!” Ellen thought as she looked at the frozen in place Karen Black. It was so weird to see her like this, Ellen thought as she continued to try and get free.

“I just wanted to show you Ellen that this is real. Now mom, let me help you get those clothes back on that hot body of yours.” Tony said as he reached around and zipped up his mothers tight shorts. He rubbed her tight pussy some as he pulled the zipper up. Then he gave her a swat on her nice ass. Karen felt humiliated as her son fondled this body he had made for her. This new body had some very strange sensations that she wasn’t used to.

“Tony, please stop! Please let me and Ellen go! And I want my old look back. Please honey, stop all this!” Karen told her son. But he didn’t stop. He slipped the tight tube top over her huge tits. He also rubbed those as he pulled it over her breasts, barely covering them. She could feel her nipples harden under the tight material. Tony’s mother had never had such large breasts before and it felt odd to have such big ones now, she thought to herself.

“Well, there you go mommy! All covered up. But lets fix you up now. I can’t stand this half and half slut mom I have now!” Tony said, first changing Karen’s appearance back on her head area.

“Oh, no! God, look at my face! Tony please,…” Karen said as she watched her face change and become much younger. Her lips got huge and whole face tightened up.

“And now for your mind mom. Let me fix you back into the fuck hungry bimbo that I love!” Tony said as he worked the controls like an old pro. Karen felt her a quick couple of sharp pains in her head and got a blank look on her face for a moment. She couldn’t understand at first why her son was looking so hot to her. Then, she remembered. She wanted to fuck her son. Yeah, that is what she wanted more than anything in the world now!

“How you doing now mom?” Tony said as he released his mother from her frozen state with the remote.

“God, Tony that was weird. Was I fucking old again or something baby? Well, it doesn’t matter no honey. All that matters is that your sexy mama wants you to fuck her until her pussy is raw and she screams for you to stop! Yeah, baby! I want you so bad!” Karen said not recalling very well what just had happened. But she didn’t care now, she was so happy to be by her stud of a son!

“That’s great mom! But I think you should go find that Robert guy. Maybe get him to give you a quick fuck. I need to spend some quality time with Ellen her first. Maybe he’s downstairs with the others. Why don’t you go take a look.” Tony said to his mother.

“Sure thing baby. But he won’t be nearly the stud you are son. You have fun making Ellen all sexy now! Remember you owe me a fuck Tony. I want you all to myself later on baby!” Karen said as she bounced out of the room.

“Ok, mom. No problem! Well, good. Now down to business. First thing Ellen. I still don’t think you believe me about my nice little remote. Let me show you.” Tony said as he turned the remote screen towards Ellen to show her the display.

“See honey. There’s your name down in the corner. Now look at this 3-D display of your body in the middle. Along the side are all your physical attributes right now. You know, height, weight, measurements and all that. My you have gotten a bit heavier than I thought dear. Now, if I select say your breasts, I can increase their size like this.” Tony manipulated the controls and increased Ellen’s breasts a couple of cup sizes. He also made them perk upwards, almost defying gravity. They would barely sag, even with no bra on for her now.

“Oh, god. My breasts feel so funny Tony. Oh, no. Look at the mirror and your remote. They match! You pushed that button and I could feel myself growing up top. My breasts feel warm and swollen now. This bra is so tight on me. Shit, maybe you can do things to me with that thing.” Ellen said, in a panic now. It had felt very strange as her breasts had grown. She could feel the flesh and blood rearranging itself to make her much bustier than she had ever known. But for some reason, they didn’t seem too heavy on her chest right now.

“Of course I can silly. I’ve been telling you that all along. Now let me get that bra off you. We need to work on those tits of yours some more.” Tony said as he reached under Ellen’s shirt and loosened the bra clasps. The old plain white bra she had on was so tight on her new big chest. Her bigger tits popped free. He gave Ellen’s new bigger tits a good feel under her loosened bra. Yep, very nice and firm he thought now as Tony fondled them some more smiling at Ellen.

“Please Tony! Don’t do that! These tits aren’t mine! Just something weird you created. Don’t touch them anymore! You know, there’s still time to stop this. I mean maybe we can use the remote together. It would be ok to make a few little changes in me I guess. Nothing too much of course. Not like you did with your mother of course!” Ellen said, trying to reason with her husband. She still wasn’t sure how all this was happening, but she was trying to find a way out of it. If Tony could change her breasts, what else might he do? Ellen thought about all of this while she struggled to break free of her frozen state.

“Nope, only works for me baby. And I’m going to make you perfect. Yep, the perfect body that all men dream of having their wife look like. Now, let’s give you a couple more inches on your tits and a couple more cup sizes I think.” Tony said, again working the remote like a pro now.

“Oh, no! Not any bigger! Please no Tony!!” Ellen yelled out as she watched her tits grow and expand. They were pressing out the T-shirt so much now it was lifting up off of her. It felt weird on her chest to be this big. She had always been a bit self-conscious of her chest. And Ellen had always tried to hide her breasts in sweaters, sweatshirts and so on. But these new large ones Tony had given her would be impossible to hide, she thought to herself.

“Yeah, that’s really nice. You’re a good size 42DD now. Nothing super huge, just right for me to hold on to. I’m tweaking your nipples and areoles now. Making them a bit bigger and darker. Yeah, that’s hot!” Tony said as he noticed Ellen’s new nipples poking out from under her shirt.

“Tony please baby. Don’t do anymore. God, how can I be this big? I’ve always had pretty good size breasts, but these things look so obscene on me now! Please stop this!” Ellen pleaded with him. She had felt her already big breasts as they got heavier on her chest. She looked very odd with such big tits on her older body. God, they really were huge no she thought. Ellen always knew Tony liked big tits. But she never realized just how big he liked them. She could feel her new big nipples get hard rubbing up next to the fabric of her shirt.

“Are you kidding Ellen. I’m just getting going. Now your overall height and weight. I’d like you to be about 5 foot 11 inches I think and about 115 lbs. Nothing too skinny. I like my girls to have some nice curves. There we go.” Tony pressed the remotes controls once more. Ellen could feel her body stretch out and thin down. She could almost hear her flesh and bone reforming itself into this new shape. Her jeans slipped off her hips now and her T-shirt looked kind of small on her taller body now. It hurt a bit at first but not for long. She still couldn’t believe this was all happening.

“Oh shit! Look at me! This is impossible! I’m actually taller and thinner now! God! This is crazy! How is this possible?!” Ellen said, not believing what she was seeing. The reflection in the mirror was starting to look very different than what she was used to seeing. So much taller now, and thin with these big tits. It had always been hard for her to avoid being heavy and gaining a little extra weight. God she was so thin now, Ellen noticed. She thought Tony might of done enough now to her. But, she was very wrong.

“God Ellen your dense. I’ve shown you the remote and you can see your body morphing right in front of you! It is really happening baby! Now, I want you to have a tiny waist and some nice sized hips. How about a 24 inch waist honey and say 36 inch hips. Yeah, those have always been classic measurements.” Tony said as he altered Ellen more. Yes, Tony liked how his wife was shaping up.

“Oh, of course the big thing is the age reducer. Had to use that a lot for my mom you know. Now I think I want you not too young. How about 23? Yeah, that sounds good for now. I don’t want anyone to think I’m robbing the cradle! Hehe!” Tony chuckled as he dropped his wife’s age with the control. Ellen’s slight wrinkles vanished, her eye lines and dark circle areas went away. Also, her overall body tightened up everywhere. She started to feel very energized by the whole ordeal. The slight nasal allergies she had for the past few years also cleared up. Her breathing got so much easier now and she felt more alive than she had in a very long time.

“Oh my goodness. Look at what I’m turning into. My body and everything about me is different. I never, ever looked like this before. I couldn’t, no matter what kind of diet or surgery or anything. This isn’t natural. I barely can recognize myself now. At least my face is about the same. Younger and leaner, but it’s still me.” Ellen said. She was starting to think, just a little, that this wasn’t such a bad thing maybe after all.

“Well, when I’m done, even your face won’t be much the same baby. So your body is almost there. A few final things on your shape. Let make that ass of yours stand out more. Give it a nice protrusion and rounded shape. I love a good ass on a babe almost as much as big tits!” Tony said as he gave Ellen an ass that was amazing. It curved out just the right amount and curved and flowed into her hips nicely. He also decided to make her crotch area angle more into her body, giving her a wonderful tight pussy. Ellen could feel all these weird changes but couldn’t stop any of it. Her ass had grown out some and her tummy and crotch had become very tight and pulled in.

“Wow Ellen! That’s a great ass you have there now baby. Let’s have a closer look at it.” Tony moved behind Ellen as she watched him in the mirror. He tugged her jeans down until they almost slipped off completely. Then Tony stuck a hand in each of her back pockets. Ellen could feel his strong hands pressing on her new big tight ass. He rubbed it a bit and then gave her a quick slap on her behind.

“Tony, please! This is not me baby. Look what you’ve done!” Ellen said. God, she barely still could recognize herself. Tony was doing the same thing that he had done to his mother, she thought. And she couldn’t think of anyway to stop him.

“I know what I’ve done Ellen. And I’m going to do more. That body of yours is looking real fine baby. Feels good too. But I have more to do. Now, let’s fix those legs a bit more. Tone them up, give you nice tight calves. In fact, let me alter your calf muscles so you can feel better in all the high heels you’ll be wearing soon Ellen. It might hurt a tiny bit to walk out of heels, but you’ll adjust Ellen.” Tony worked his magic again with the remote control. He tweaked the leg control and muscle centers. He made her muscles ideal to walk on her toes, as she would be wearing heels a lot from now on, Tony thought to himself.

“Ouch, my legs hurt Tony. God, what are you doing now to me?!” Ellen said, wincing in pain a bit. It hurt to stand there now and she found her calves were hurting quite a bit.

“Don’t worry baby. You’ll feel fine once you adjust to your new muscles. Now, your face I think. Let’s shorten your nose and make it thinner. I’ll also make it turn up nice and cute. There that should do it. Oh, god your lips too. You always had such thin lips. Well, now I can you fix that right up. Let me give you some nice porn star type big lips. Yeah, a real big lower lip and a big upper lip too. Real nice and juicy one’s. I’ll even darken them some for you so even out of makeup they’ll look hot! Oh, and I’m going to fix up your teeth just a bit. Make them very white and almost shine for you to flash at all the men you’ll dazzle!” Tony told his wife.

Ellen watched her face in the mirror contort and shift under Tony’s control. Her nose looked so different now and her lips almost looked swollen they were so big now. She noticed her teeth were so white now they almost glowed back at her. God, she barely still looked like the woman she was just a few minutes ago. And nothing like she did before Tony had started changing her. This is like something out of dream or nightmare right now, she thought to herself. What am I turning into, Ellen was now thinking to herself.

“Now let me soften your overall complexion, get rid of any blemishes on your face. Also, I can clean up any remaining darkness around your eyes. Yes, that’s looking great I think. Now for some very thin eyebrows too. Yeah, I like those baby. Oh, yes your eyes. Yours are kind of a dull, dark green color. Here, let me make them real bright green so they almost glow. Wow, yeah! That’s hot! Oh, and I can make your vision even 20-20 again, so no more glasses or contacts for you baby! So Ellen, what do you think so far honey? I think you are looking pretty hot baby!” Tony said, smiling at his wife. He was having a blast! Ellen was becoming the woman he had always wanted and dreamed of. She would be much better off. And he thought and he deserved it too.

“Oh, god my eyes to have changed! Look at the color! And I can see so well now! Look at this face and this body I have now! Tony, I admit I feel better than ever somehow, but this body is not me. It’s some adolescent fantasy version of me you have concocted. I mean look at these breasts on me now and my figure. Even my ass is huge now. You’re turning me into some kind of slut girl you’d see on the Internet! My god Tony, I’m a wife and a mother! Not some young bimbo plaything for you! Is this really what you want me to be? Please put me back the way I was and let me go. Then we can talk and work this all out.” Ellen said.

“Talk, talk talk! Ellen I’m really not in the mood to talk much anymore. Especially with women. They just drive me crazy sometimes with all their talk. They never really know what they want, you’re all moody half the time and seem depressed the rest. Nope, no more of that. I know what I want. Lots of women to love me and not bitch or complain. And you Ellen are going to be at the top of the list.” Tony said to her.

“Please Tony. I’ll do what you want. Just change me back. This isn’t right!” Ellen said making a last ditch effort. She still could barely believe the reflection in the mirror was her own. I mean, her body looked so weird now. She could of never of looked like this even in her youth, she thought. She was obscene now. Some kind of twisted version of herself. She did feel very good, but it wasn’t right she kept thinking.

“Now just a few finishing touches for my sexy new bad girl wife I think. How about your nails. Yes, I can make them long and very tough so they won’t break. There, watch them grow now baby. Oh, god your hair too. That short brown hair has to go. In fact, let me take your pussy hair almost all off. Just a tiny little bit left there. And no more leg hair ever or arm hair. Yeah, much better Ellen. But, I think I’ll make you a blond now. Yeah, that would be a lot of fun. My blonde sex pot trophy wife built for sex and pleasing her man. I know you never wanted to try being a blond by coloring your hair. Well, now you will be. I’ll also make your hair real long down to your waist. And with the remote, I’ll curl it a bit and tease it out. And now for the color. How about a nice bright blonde shade. Yeah, that should look hot on you right now baby!” Tony said as he worked the remote. Selecting the hair parameters, color, length, etc. Ellen’s hair got very long, curled up some and became a beautiful shade of blond. She barely looked at all like the old Ellen now.

“God Tony. Aren’t you done with me yet. I mean, look at me! I’m barely myself anymore. Is this really your idea of what I should be?!” Ellen said. Her hair had never been this long and certainly not ever this color. She could barely tell it was still her staring back in the mirror, Ellen thought. She was starting to loose her mind almost with all this surreal nightmare Tony was putting her through.

“You know Ellen, I thought maybe you’d like all I could do for you now. But I can see you are still a pain. Here, let me release you now. I think I’ve done enough for now anyway my little bombshell. Let’s see you move around that sexy new body of yours.” Tony said smiling and hitting the remote control button to release his wife.

Ellen almost tumbled over from the weight of her new huge tits after Tony released her. That, plus her taller shape and new calf muscles made moving hard at first. She decided to sit down on the bed for a moment.

“Come on baby. Shake that new booty of yours around! I want to see that fine ass I gave you shake and those tits to jiggle.” Tony said, trying to egg Ellen on.

“I’m not doing anything like that. You think after what you did to me I’m going to show it off to you?! Well, fuck you Tony! God, look at me. I need to get something on and get out of here.” Ellen said going into her closet.

“Oh, Ellen. I really wish you’d make this easier. I mean it’s funny watching fumbling around in that new hot body of yours. I mean jesus, what old clothes do you think that will fit that figure on you now?” Tony said, almost laughing at his altered wife trying to find clothes for her altered shape.

She tried to find an old nursing bra that might fit her new huge tits, but even that was too small. Tony was having fun watching his wife move around in her hot and sexy new body. It jiggled in all the right places he thought, even without her trying to do anything. Her new tits looked great he thought and he loved her big ass especially. He couldn’t wait to fuck her real good and feel her all over for himself.

“God, none of my old clothes will fit this crazy body you gave me. This is a nightmare. Well, maybe I can just slip this tank top on and slip on a pair of shorts. These jean are falling off too much.” Ellen said to herself as she found an old yellow tank top from when she was pregnant long ago. She bought it big then due to her size because her breasts had been swollen some then as well. She slipped it over her big head of blond curls. She had to pull her big mass of hair out from the back of the top. Her huge new tits pressed out inside it making the fabric stretch out quite a bit. The top lifted up also just due to her new firm high chest. It would have to do that, she thought. She then pulled on the jean button shorts she had found. She had to really strain to get them over her big ass and hips. She did finally manage to pull them up, but even after buttoning them they slipped down low on her hips. That must be due to her new tiny waist Tony had given her, she thought to herself. She glanced in the mirror and noticed with the tight clothing on she looked even hotter and more sexy than before. Especially with the huge tits pressing out on the top and low riding shorts. Well, she couldn’t go out naked, so this would have to do for now.

“Hey, you know Ellen that outfit looks damn hot on you now baby. Come on, why don’t you come here and we can give it a little test drive. What do you say sweetie?” Tony said winking at his sexy new wife.

“You’re nuts Tony. I just put this on to get out of here. Don’t try and stop me now.” Ellen said, as she wiggled in the tight shorts toward the door. She had to slip on some white heels because every other pair of shoes she had made her calves hurt a lot when she walked. She noticed it was easier to walk in heels now. But the trouble was it made her jiggle more and her ass stick out. Well, it couldn’t be helped she thought.

“Now Ellen. I even got you a present. Take a look at this honey.” Tony said as he slipped a small box out of his pocket. He set the box on the dresser near Ellen by the bedroom door and opened the top of it.

“What the hell are those?” Ellen said, staring down at a set of small gold balls inside the box.

“Well, I wouldn’t expect a cold fish like you to know, but they are BenWa balls. Girls shove them up their pussy and as they walk or move around, they give them a lot of pleasure and maybe even an orgasm if the girl is good with them. They’ll stimulate your little clit and make you wet all day long baby! I thought you’d like to try them with that new tight cunt and body of yours.” Tony said smiling at Ellen. He didn’t really expect her to try them on her own. So he slipped the remote out once more.

“I’m not sticking those fucking things in me. I’m leaving Tony. Don’t try to stop me.” Ellen said, almost out the door. God it was hard to move in this new body, she thought.

“No, I don’t think so. Here, let me change your mind Ellen.” Tony flipped the controls on the remote once more. He quickly boosted Ellen’s sex drive and female hormone levels up into near the maximum range. Even above what he had done with the other women. He didn’t alter her intelligence yet, just her sex drive. Tony noticed Ellen stop in mid step and reach her hand up to her head.

“Oh, god. I feel so flushed and funny all over. Oh, wow. It feels so warm in here and I feel so fucking hot all of a sudden. God, Tony did something more to me. This time, to my mind I think. Oh god! I feel so fucked up now baby. Weird all over.” Ellen said, as she turned her awesome new body back around and smiled at Tony. Ellen licked her new puffy lips some. She knew they were fake and not really her, but she didn’t care it seemed. It felt good to her to have this type of body now with big tits and lips. Because a body like this could get her men, she started to think. Her cunt was getting very itchy and wet now. But she was starting to not mind it. In fact, she was starting to really enjoy it!

“So, Ellen are you sure you don’t want to try these balls out in that sweet pussy you now have? I think you might like how they feel in there baby.” Tony told her, smiling again. He knew she wouldn’t be able to fight the changes in her system much now. He had made her unable to resist any longer.

“No. This still isn’t quite right. My pussy is starting to throb and ache but I have to hold on. But god, I feel myself getting wet. And these big tits keep rubbing on this top as I move around. My nipples are getting so hard. Fuck this body is getting hard to control. All these new feelings and desires. But, no I have to be strong. Oh, fuck it’s so hard to think! Shit, I think I’m losing my mind Tony!” Ellen said. Her mind was swirling with the hormone rush. She wanted a man or something in her pussy so bad now, but she still was fighting it. But, the body that Tony had given her was so hard to control now. It almost had a mind of it’s own, she thought.

“Ellen you are a tough one. Here a couple more tweaks should finish you right up.” Tony said as he found the slut setting and will power area in Ellen’s brain on the remote. He pumped up her slut factor ten times more than it was and dropped her will power in half. That should do it he thought. He didn’t want her a complete idiot bimbo. He wanted a hungry sex machine for a wife that would fuck at the drop of a hat. Someone to share his lust and desires with, Tony thought as he watched Ellen’s head shake and eyes glaze over some more.

“OH NO!! FUCK, ugh! My head!! It hurt for a moment, but god I feel so fucking great now. I mean why was I resisting so hard? Oh, my god Tony! This fucking body is so hot! I know you did this to me. But I love it now baby! I can’t believe I was fighting you! I mean look at my tits and ass now sweetie. God, my pussy is on fire! I need a stud to do me, right now baby! I have to shove something in my pussy now! Oh, fuck Tony. What have you done to me honey? Whatever it all is, I fucking love it! I feel so warm and wet now. My pussy is aching baby. Give me those fucking balls!” Ellen said, grabbing the box and quickly slipping her shorts off. She knew Tony had made her body into a complete slut with huge boobs and a big ass – but she didn’t care anymore now. Her new body felt strange to her, but also wonderful at the same time. Ellen’s normal thought were now completely overpowered by the hormones and changes Tony had done to her mind. She was a horny bitch now and didn’t have a care in the world. She felt wonderful!

Tony watched his new sex pot wife almost rip off her shorts and jump up on the dresser by the door. She popped the BenWa balls out of the box and expertly slipped them into her dripping, hot pussy. She then rubbed her crotch some pressing on the balls inside her. This was wild, Tony thought. He loved how he had made his wife into another life size Barbie doll for himself. But to see Ellen’s old prudish personality driven away by the remote was the icing on the cake. She was finally starting to behave how he had always dreamed of. Having a sex crazed slut for a wife with a killer body was going to be a blast, Tony thought as he watched Ellen touch herself and smile. He could see her tight pussy dripping as Ellen moved her hand and rubbed her crotch and balls inside her.

“FUCK ME! God, those feel good in there! Yeah, baby! Ellen, is such a fucking slut doll now for you! And I don’t care anymore. No more fighting these urges. God, no! My pussy is so tight and those balls are so nice inside me. Yeah, fuck I love it! Time to move this ass!” Ellen said as she got up off the dresser. She started to walk around the room on her heels and wiggled her ass for Tony who sat back on the bed. He could see she liked her new body now and was fondling her new tits and shape quite a bit.

“Wow Ellen! You look like you are happy about what I did to your old body now baby. I thought you didn’t like the big tits, ass and all the rest of what I changed on you.” Tony said watching his living sex doll wife parade across their bedroom for him. He was very happy with the look of the “new Ellen.”

“Oh Tony. I was just a dumb bitch before. Why wouldn’t a girl want to look like this? I mean, get real. Look at these tits you gave me! And this ass feels so fine baby, I love it. Let me get a good look in the bathroom mirror honey. God, I love walking in these heels with the balls in my pussy. My clit is getting so big and it’s really throbbing from them.” Ellen said as she moved into the large master bathroom. She was a complete sex crazed fiend now, with the body to go with her new appetites. And Ellen was loving it! All the years of watching her average body get older and sag were forgotten now. She was young and fucking hot, she thought as she looked herself over in the mirror. She really liked the dumb blond look her husband had given her. Ellen had never tried to dye her brown hair ever, but this blonde look suited her, she thought. Her new eyes almost glowed green back at her. She smiled with her big lips as she arched her back to show off her big new firm tits. She noticed they didn’t sag at all, even with no bra. Amazing Ellen thought as she continued to admire her new look. She thought it was going to be so hot to be able to wear sexy lingerie, thongs and other hot clothes she never dreamed of wearing before. Even a tight little bikini! The I’ll be able to lay out in the sun and get an awesome tan for all the boys to see. Maybe even go to one of those topless beaches! Yeah, that would be fucking hot she thought to herself as she looked in the mirror.

“Hey Ellen, I guess now you like what I did for you baby. Are you sure honey? I could always put you back.” Tony said to his horny wife in the bathroom as she strutted and examined her awesome new body. He knew the answer before he had even asked her the question.

“God, please Tony. I never have ever looked this fucking hot baby! I must be one of the hottest fucking bitches on the planet now baby! I’m so glad you made me like this. It will be great to fuck you now. I want your big cock in my mouth now Tony. Please, let me suck your dick Tony. I want to taste your cum all on my lips sweetie!” Ellen said moving over to her husband. Ellen had never really gone in for oral sex, but now she couldn’t recall why. All she wanted was to taste some cock right now. She had to have it, she felt. Ellen licked her new big lips as she started to pull her husbands pants down.

“Wow! Ellen I didn’t thing you really went in for oral baby! But hey, is there anything else you’d like me to do for that body of yours? Maybe some little thing you’re missing before we have some fun baby. Now’s the time to ask sugar!” Tony said as he smiled down at his new wife pulling his pants off.

“I don’t know Tony. You made me so fucking hot and sexy already. You did a great job I think. I have great titties and feel so fine now. Oh, I know. Maybe a nice all over tan. Oh, and a tattoo. Yeah, I love a nice tattoo on my ass baby. Hehe! Yeah that would be bitchin!” Ellen said, giggling a little bit.

“Well, ok Ellen I can help you out on that. I know you didn’t like tattoo’s before, but it seems there is a lot you like now. Here, let me work my magic remote some more for you baby.” Tony said as he worked. He darkened Ellen’s complexion several shades so she had a nice golden tan now. Then he gave her a nice heart shaped tattoo on her right ass cheek. Inside he made it say, ‘Tony’s Fuck Toy.’ Yeah, he liked that.

“Ellen, look in the mirror quick at your new tattoo baby and tell me what you think.” Tony said to her as she turned around and looked in the dresser mirror.

“Oh, yes baby! I love it! I am your little hot fuck toy now Tony. I want you to play with me all night long baby!” Ellen said as she looked up at Tony with her bright green eyes.

“That about it baby? You sure you don’t want anything else done for you. I want you to be as sexy as you can think of. For both of us!” Tony said, admiring the creation he had made of his former dull wife.

“Oh, fuck Tony. I don’t know. I’m so horny now, it’s a bit hard to think properly. You know baby, maybe some skills. Yeah, can that wonderful little remote of yours give me certain abilities. Like, how about to be able to dance like a stripper. You know, like a high paid Vegas girl or strip club bitch or something.” Ellen said, smiling at her husband.

“Well, that’s an interesting idea. Never thought of looking for skills on the remote. Let me see…” Tony said as he scanned the menus on the remote’s screen. He found a skill and ability area. Wow, cool he thought. He didn’t know it had that in there. He worked through the menu and found dancing. Then for types he selected exotic and stripper. He sent the commands over to Ellen. He watched her face blank for a second or two and head shake a bit. Then she smiled big up at her husband.

“Oh, Tony! I know it all baby! I could be the best stripper in Vegas now baby. I know all the moves! How weird is that?” Ellen said as she wiggled around and started to strip for her husband. She shook her ass and tits like a pro now and loved doing it.

“That’s great baby. Glad you thought of it. I saw a lot of other neat skills on the remote too. Like love making, all kinds of dancing, makeup and hair, hell even acting was there baby!” Tony said, watching Ellen do the best stripper dance he had ever seen.

“Cool Tony! That’s fucking awesome! I feel so great now baby!” Ellen said as she finished up her quick routine. She thought it would be better with a stage and a pole, but it would do for now she thought.

Just then a Tony heard a car pull up out front. He quickly looked out the window and saw two people get out and head to their front door. Then the door bell rang.

“Who the hell was coming over Ellen?” Tony asked his sexpot wife.

“Oh shit. I forgot. With all the fun we were having I completely forgot that Betty and her daughter Carrie were coming over. I was going to go shopping and get some dinner tonight with them baby. Damn! Now what should would do Tony?” Ellen said, moving her naked body over next to her husband. She still loved how the balls in her pussy felt when she moved around.

“No worries Ellen dear. I think it’s time to show off my new remote to Betty and Carrie. Don’t you think they’ll just love it? Hehe!” Tony said, laughing a bit.

“I’m sure they will baby. I know I sure love what it did for me Tony! I’ll get some clothes on quick and go let them in.” Ellen said smiling. This was going to be so much fun, she thought as she looked for something to slip on quick.

“Yeah, Ellen. Time to really get the party started!” Tony said smiling back at his new wife.