The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Universal Sex Remote”

by

Joe is just an average guy, who never seems to get a break in life. He shares an apartment with his live-in girlfriend Lisa, and he commutes into the city each day for work. For Joe, it is just another ordinary day in the ‘Rat-Race’ of life. But what Joe doesn’t know yet, is that today his pathetic existence is about to change forever.

Joe works as office assistant, toiling away for a large downtown company. Joe’s ‘Lady-boss’ Ms. Biotch, is a very attractive woman, but she is also very up-tight and demanding too. Nobody actually knows about it, but Ms. Biotch is sexually-frustrated -because she cannot easily achieve orgasms. All day long Ms. Biotch secretly masturbates in her office, but she rarely ever Cums, which is why she often vents her frustrations on her employees.

Today, Ms. Biotch gives Joe a nearly impossible work assignment, and she demands that he finish it before he leaves for the day. Joe looks over the work assignment, but politely informs Ms. Biotch that there is no way he could finish all the work in just one day. Ms. Biotch suddenly becomes enraged with Joe and she reacts in anger. “If you can’t do the work Joe,… then you’re fired!!! Pick-up your personal things and get-the-fuck-out”

Joe is flabbergasted at Ms. Biotch’s outburst and he’s astonished to think that he just lost such a crappy job over the temperamental emotions of his over-reacting, Hot-Headed, Lady-Boss. Joe collects his personal things and leaves work to return back home to see his girlfriend Lisa, he is hopeful that Lisa might console him over losing his job.

But when Joe returns home and opens up the front door, he is again stunned with yet another completely unexpected surprise. Joe has accidentally interrupted Lisa, fully engaged in wild-raunchy sex on the living room couch with some other guy.

Instead of reacting with guilt over her wanton infidelity, Lisa actually becomes furious at Joe. Lisa angrily explains herself to Joe, confessing to him about her sexual dissatisfaction with his love-making skills. Lisa tells Joe how he was not sexually satisfying her and that she needs several big-cock studs to come over and fuck her brains out while he is away at work. Lisa tells Joe that she was trying to keep it a secret from him because she did not want to hurt his feelings or embarrass him.

In her aggravated state, Lisa also admits to Joe about using him for financial support in order to pay for the apartment, so that she would not have to go out and find a job for herself. But now Lisa is so frustrated at Joe for discovering her little secret, that she decides to kick Joe out of the apartment for good.

Joe is emotionally crushed over this break-up, he begrudgingly packs up all his household belongings into a suitcase. Joe breaks off the relationship with Lisa and leaves the apartment, he wanders down the street, aimlessly contemplating his sad predicament, and he is very distraught to realize that he has just lost his job,… his girlfriend,… and his apartment, all in the same day.

Joe decides that he must rent a cheap hotel room for the night, so he walks further down the street to a flea-bag hotel situated just between a seedy dive bar and an adult book store. After dropping off his bags in the Hotel room, Joe heads over to the Bar next door to have a quick drink.

Joe enters the dingy bar and orders a drink from the man working as the Bartender. The Bartender curiously chats it up with Joe for a while, asking him why he looks so depressed. Joe gives the Bartender the short version and then changes the subject.

Joe then curiously asks the Bartender about the interior décor of the Bar. “Hey, what’s up with this place” asks Joe, “It looks so run-down and dilapidated” The Bartender replies “Well back in the day, this place used to be the hottest strip club in town” “You see that pole over there,…” says the Bartender “Hot naked women used to dance on that pole all night long and party like there was no tomorrow” “But times have changed,… all the strippers found good paying jobs with benefits, or they hooked up with some wealthy customer” reminisces the Bartender. “It got real difficult to keep good paying customers coming back in without having any hot naked women spinning around on that pole, so it all went down hill from there, and now I’m the only one left here to run this dump”

Joe then suddenly spots two very attractive girls sitting at the end of the bar and he asks the Bartender about them “Hey, what about those two girls over there? What’s their story?” asks Joe. The Bartender replies “Take my advice Joe, don’t waste your time on ‘Thelma & Louise’ over there, those two cold fishes are as frigid as they come,… nothing but stuck up bitches if you ask me”

Joe orders another drink and feeling the need for some company, he soon ignores the Bartender’s sage advice. Joe musters-up enough courage to introduce himself to the two girls at the end of the Bar, figuring that he doesn’t have anything to lose for trying. Boy! was Joe wrong, he didn’t have a chance in the world with them, the two girls immediately insulted Joe, laughed at him, and then threw a drink in his face.

Wow, Joe has just had the worst day of his entire life and now he is totally depressed, lonely, and drenched in booze. But believe it or not things are about to get better for Joe, Oh yes,… much,… much better.

Feeling frustrated Joe leaves the Bar and heads over to the 24 hour Adult book store to rent a porn movie for the night. Joe browses amongst the DVD’s for a while unenthusiastically selecting an X-rated movie with one of his favorite Porn-Star in it. The store clerk notices that Joe has been taking an unusually long time to make a movie selection, and approaches Joe to offer some help. The clerk asks Joe, “Is there is anything special you are looking for”?

Joe sarcastically replies “Yeah, do you have something that will change my pathetic life?!” The clerk is initially perplexed by Joe’s strange comment and then asks him “What do you mean by that?” Joe then tells the clerk all about what happened to him today and how depressed he is now.

After hearing Joe’s long sad story, the clerk responds with some excitement in his voice “You know what!!! I have just the thing you need!!!” The clerk then scrambles over to some boxes behind the counter and pulls out a small, hand-held electronic device with a button and a light on it. The clerk hands the electronic device over to Joe and says “Here you go, this is all that you need, it’s called a Universal Sex Remote”

Joe is very curious, and asks “Oh yeah?, How does it work”? The clerk replies “It’s easy, all you have to do is just point the Universal Sex Remote at whatever your sexual interest is and press the button, then you just tell it whatever your sexual desire is and the Universal Sex Remote will magically make it happen”

Joe says “That’s impossible, nothing can do that” The clerk tells Joe “Look, if you don’t believe me, then take it with you and try it out yourself for free,… but heed this advice, the Universal Sex Remote is automatically set to learn your preferences and it may activate certain functions automatically based on your intended desires or comments”

Joe thinks the store clerk is totally bonkers and doesn’t believe a single word of his story, but Joe decides that it would be best just to humor the eccentric store clerk and go along with his crazy idea, -for now. Joe replies, “OK sure, whatever you say, so if it’s actually a free trial, then I have nothing to lose, right!” “OK, I guess I could give it a try and bring it back to you tomorrow when I return the movie” says Joe.

That evening Joe goes back to his hotel room and empties the contents of his brown paper bag onto the bed. Joe immediately puts the rented porn movie in the DVD player, while innocently discarding where he has placed the Universal Sex Remote. As Joe watches the porn movie, he becomes bored with the introduction and he wants to fast-forward to the XXX action. But Joe accidentally grabs the Universal Sex Remote instead of the DVD remote control. Joe mistakenly points the Universal Sex Remote at the TV and presses the red button while innocently mumbling to himself “Man, I wish I could be in a Porn movie”

Suddenly, like magic, the entire movie set from the rented Porn movie instantly appears inside Joe’s hotel room, including the Director, a Cameraman, and his favorite Porn star actress from the movie. Joe is completely panic-stricken to see an entire Porn set & crew instantly appear inside his hotel room. Joe is overwhelmed, he can hardly believe his own eyes, -and what’s even more befuddling to Joe is why everything seems to appear perfectly normal to them, as if nothing unusual was happening.

“What the hell is going on here?” exclaims Joe in sheer panic, while lividly gesturing his hands in excitement. Joe then suddenly looks at his hand and sees that he’s holding onto the ‘Universal Sex Remote’ instead of the DVD remote control, and now the little red light is blinking. At just that moment Joe recalls what he innocently said just before the movie set and production crew appeared in his room.

“Wait a second” says Joe, “I just said that I wished that I was in a Porn movie, and I pressed the button on this Universal Sex Remote by accident” Joe is absolutely astounded and he now realizes that the Universal Sex Remote really does work after all. Joe’s spoken wish was instantly made into reality by the mysterious magical power of the Universal sex Remote, “Holy-Shit!, it’s true,…it’s true!,… this thing really does work!, this is totally incredible” says Joe

The movie Director impatiently interrupts Joe. “C’mon Joe,… get your Dick hard now!, This horny girl’s Pussy isn’t going to fuck itself -you know” Joe timidly replies to the Director, “B-B-But, how can I do that? I don’t actually have the skills to be a Porn stud” Overhearing Joe’s comment, the little red light on the Universal Sex Remote starts to blink very rapidly and automatically self-activates without Joe pressing the button. Suddenly Joe feels a strange sensation tingling all over his body.

Joe’s physical appearance rapidly changes and all of his clothes instantly disappear. Joe’s body has been magically transformed from a scrawny, awkward, social misfit, into the well-developed, well-hung, muscular-physique of an XXX Porn stud.

“Whoa, what just happened!” exclaims Joe, as he dizzily recovers from his instantaneous transformation. Joe gazes down between his legs and now sees that his own cock has now grown massively huge, and is now hung like a real Porn Stud (maybe even a little bigger than most)

Joe continues to gaze at his awesome new cock as it suddenly begins to stiffen-up all by itself, Joe feels his cock immediately getting hard completely on it’s own. Longer and longer,… thicker and thicker,… Joes Cock swells up and grows huge & erect right before his own eyes. Without even thinking about it Joe achieves an instant, rock-hard erection in under 5-seconds. Joe gasps in awe at his huge, thickly-swollen, vein-bulging cock as it points strait up in the air, throbbing and pulsing with lusty excitement.

“Holy-Shit, this is absolutely amazing” exclaims Joe, as he playfully waggles his massive cock around in the air like a toy. Joe confidently exclaims, “I’ve got a really, Really BIG Cock now,… and it feels as if I could fuck for days”

The Director says “That’s great Joe,… then let’ get started,… Roll camera!” Joe proceeds to play out the sex scenes with his Porn-actress co-star with remarkable strength and stamina. Joe moves through all the various positions with the ease and assurance of a highly-skilled Porn Stud. Blow jobs, Titty-Fucks, Pussy-Licking, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse-Cowgirl, Doggy-Style, 69, Anal,…

Joe then finishes “On-Queue” for the Director with a huge, copiously-gooey, facial Money-shot. “Whoa!!, that’s a lot of Cum” exclaims Joe, looking down in amazement at the Bukkake-like coating of man-juice he just splattered onto his female co-stars face. Then, the Director shouted “Cut,… Great job Joe!,… you finished that scene in only one take,… OK crew that’s a wrap” and then just like magic, the Director, Cameraman, and Porn actress magically disappear leaving Joe all alone once again in his hotel room.

Joe is so amazed at what just happened that he can hardly believe it, then he is even more amazed when he suddenly looks down at the TV and sees himself on the DVD movie that is still playing in the DVD player “Hey that’s me!” says Joe, “I’m in that movie now”

Joe notices that he has still retained his masculine Porn Stud body and huge talented cock, -plus he has additionally gained a whole lot more self-confidence also. Joe is very impressed with his physical transformation and this new found electronic Universal Sex Remote Sex-toy. Joe pensively scratches his jaw for a moment pondering an idea , Joe decides that it’s time for some payback,… Sexual payback that is.

Joe gets cleaned up and returns back to the Bar he visited earlier that night, but he’s now armed with his fully-functional “Universal Sex Remote” in hand. As Joe re-enters the Bar, he immediately sees the two girls that insulted him earlier that night, they spot Joe also and both of them snobbishly turn-up their noses at him.

Joe takes a seat at the other end of the Bar and aims the Universal Sex Remote at the two girls, he presses the button and whispers something into the Remote. “Transform those two frosty Ice-Queens into Hot & Horny Nymphette’s, and make them give us a nasty lesbian floorshow” says Joe.

Instantly, as if entranced by some sort of magical spell, the two women enter into a hypnotic stupor. They both immediately stand up rigid and stiff, -their faces suddenly become stoically expressionless and then all of their clothing instantly disappears from off their bodies. The two girl’s then become magically energized with overwhelming sexual urges, and start to fondle and kiss each other with hot passionate animal lust. Joe snickers to himself in delight, knowing that he now has total control over the two girls that embarrassed him earlier that night.

The two girls begin to erotically caress and stimulate each others bodies, increasing their burning lust-filled desires beyond their control. Their bodies writhe, entwine and gyrate with sensuously seductive movements, as they lick, nibble & tease each other with insatiable Sapphic lust

Then both girls jump up onto the stripper pole stage together to perform a hot, x-rated lesbian floor show. The Bartender suddenly looks up in surprise and says, ”Hey, what in the Hell is going on here?!” Joe plays dumb, pretending to be just as surprised as every one else.

“Wow!, I guess those two girls really were ‘Hot-to-Trot’ after all, who would have guessed that that they were actually repressed lesbian sex-freaks?” says Joe to the Bartender. The Bartender replies, “Wow, I guess that all that pent-up sexual frustration must have finally gotten to them” Then Joe says “You know, I’ve often heard that sexually repressed lesbian sluts -like those two, can usually get so horny that they’d even fuck guys like you and me”

Joe had intentionally spoke out loud to the Bartender with just enough innuendo to be cryptic, but also with enough specific detail so that the Universal Sex Remote would pick up on it. Overhearing Joe’s voice, the Universal Sex Remote automatically self-activates again, the little red light on the Universal Sex Remote automatically starts to blink very rapidly again.

Joe smiles to himself, knowing that his comments will automatically be made into reality by the Universal Sex Remote. Then looking over at the two naked girls on the pole-stage, Joe notices an instantaneous change in their behavior.

Suddenly, the two girls on stage immediately stop dancing and become extremely attracted to both Joe and the Bartender. They’re suddenly unable to resist their own sexual desires and are now amorously drawn to Joe and the Bartender by the Universal Sex Remote’s mystical power.

The two girls, still in their hypnotic trance, seductively approach Joe & the Bartender while rapidly fingering their Pussy’s and groping their breasts. One girl heads strait over to Joe, and the other towards the Bartender. The two girls aggressively display a more-than-obvious desire to fuck their brains-out.

The one girl approaches the Bartender and begins to rub her insatiably-hot, sexually super-charged body up & down on him. The Bartender turns to Joes and says “Hey Joe, I’ve been watching naked women dance on the Pole-stage for years & years, -it has sort of made me immune to sexual excitement, and my Erectile Dysfunction has caused me to become rather impotent, I usually only serve people drinks now”

“Is that so!?” says Joe jokingly to the Bartender, “Well then, why don’t you pour your slut a STIFF one, and give her a shot of ‘Ten-High’ on me. says Joe. Once again, overhearing Joe’s voice, the Universal Sex Remote automatically self-activates again, and once again the little light on the Universal Sex Remote automatically starts to blink very rapidly.

The Bartender feels his Cock instantly getting stiff as if by some mystical unknown source. ‘Boing!!’ like an un-sprung spring the Bartender’s cock instantly leaps out of his trousers. Now sporting a Stiff, Ten-Inch Cock, the bartender reacts in surprise. “Whoa, I didn’t know I could still do that, I haven’t felt this Horny since I was a teenager” says the Bartender.

Stunned with renewed excitement the Bartender happily goes along with the horny girl’s sexual advances, and proceeds to give the turned-on Minx a hot & horny fuck session right there in the Bar. Joe and the Bartender switch off with the girls, using them to gratify their lustful pleasures over-and-over while the two girls remain under the hypnotic influence of the ‘Universal Sex Remote’s’ sexual control.

After a short while, Joe decides that it’s about time for the finale’. Joe positions the two girls to kneel down in front of him for a double-tongue blowjob. Joe then decides it’s time for his special ‘Double Facial Cum-shot, Joe effortlessly pumps out another huge load of hot nut juice from his massive Cock onto both of the girls faces. When he’s done, it looks as if he’s unloaded at least a full liter of gooey-splooge all over both of them, -drenching the girls heads in sticky Man-milk.

Immediately afterwards, the two girls suddenly collapse from sexual exhaustion onto the floor in front of Joe. Moments later they both re-awaken and are now no longer in their sexually hypnotic trance. The two girls, now consciously awake, feel the warm sticky sperm juice plastered all over their hair & faces and suddenly realize what they’ve just done. As their light-headed bewilderment dissipates they both suddenly begin to get very angry at Joe.

Still naked and covered in Cum, The two girls loudly scold Joe, blaming him for their behavior and condition. Joe grabs a drink from off the Bar and tosses it in their faces, saying to them both “Go wash the cum off your faces you two sluts” The two girls grab a nearby table cloth to cover themselves up, and storm off together in shameful tears of embarrassment to the Women’s bathroom. The Bartender looks over at Joe in astonishment and asks, “Wow, can you believe what just happened?”

Joe chuckles to himself and looks down at his ‘Universal Sex Remote’ saying to the Bartender, “Barkeep, I have a feeling that those two girls will be back in here every single night to give you and your customers many, many more hot Lesbian floorshows” Overhearing what Joe just said, The Universal Sex Remote automatically self-activates again and the little light begins to blink very rapidly once again.

Suddenly loud, erotic moans of pleasure can be heard echoing from the woman’s bathroom. The two girls have once again become magically re-energized with overwhelming sexual lust, and they both immediately return back up onto the stripper pole stage for a repeat performance. Joe drinks down the last of his cocktail and gets ready to leave, as he exits the Bar he tells the Bartender “Hey Barkeep, I believe your business is sure to pick-up now eh!?!”

The next day, Joe grabs his “Universal Sex Remote” and heads over to his old workplace. He barges into Ms. Biotch’s office totally unannounced and surprises her while she’s secretly masturbating with her vibrator as usual. Joe does not immediately notice what she was doing at that moment, and Ms. Biotch scrambles in a panic to hide her buzzing vibrator behind her back and pull her skirt and panties closed.

Joe feverishly proclaims to Ms. Biotch that she treated him very unfairly and it was wrong for her to fire him. Joe pauses his speech for a moment, now hearing the strange buzzing sound of Ms. Biotch’s Vibrator that she is hiding it behind her back.

Putting two-and-two together, Joe finally realizes exactly what Ms. Biotch was doing just before he walked in on her, she was secretly masturbating!! Joe finally realizes what has been going on all this time and why Ms, Biotch is always so up-tight. It’s because she is sexually frustrated, which Joe understands to be especially tormenting for a woman.

Joe suddenly has a bright idea, -one that could solve a lot of problems for everyone. Joe points the “Universal Sex Remote” at Ms. Biotch and presses the button, he says aloud “I want to give Ms. Biotch lots of satisfying orgasms” The little red light on the Universal Sex Remote begins to blink rapidly and just like magic both Joe’s and Ms. Biotch’s clothes instantly disappear.

“Oh-my! Our clothes” shrieks Ms. Biotch, “What is going on here? Then Ms. Biotch’s entire body seemingly becomes magically energized with overwhelming sexual desire, her Pussy magically tingles with powerful lustful cravings and her clit becomes ultra-sensitive to the slightest touch.

“Oh-my, what is this strange sensation I am feeling?, something is happening inside my P-P-P-Pussy” moans Ms. Biotch. “I feel So-So-So,.. H-H-H-Hot, and W-W-W-Wet-t-t-t and H-H-H-Hornyyyyy…” Ms. Biotch’s Pussy spasms with perverse, wanton lust, -her hips and Ass seems to uncontrollably squirm and gyrate with lustful anticipation of sexual pleasure.

Before Ms. Biotch can say another word, The Universal Sex Remote automatically self-activates again, and a strange invisible force spins her around backwards and pins her body down onto the desk, bending her over doggy-style on the desktop, her legs then magically spread further apart and prop-up her plump round Ass high-up in the air at Joe.

Joe draws near to Ms. Biotch and whispers in her ear, “Let’s just see how sensitive your Pussy has become now, shall we?” says Joe. Joe then kneels down behind Ms. Biotch and gives her Pussy a little tongue-licking to get things started. Ms. Biotch moans aloud, while her entire body trembles and fidgets with lustful eagerness.

Joe toy-fully fingers Ms. Biotch’s Pussy a little bit from behind, teasing her desires and testing her sensitivity. Ms. Biotch’s Pussy muscles quiver and twitch, as she spasms with involuntary erotic convulsions from Joes touch, her Pussy lips seem to suckle on his fingers like a baby’s mouth to a mother’s teat.

“Oohhh,…Yesssss” moaned Ms. Biotch, as all-of-a-sudden an unexpected gush of thick semi-clear fluid blurts out of her Pussy. The splattering gooey torrent drenches Joe’s entire hand, then drools down along her inner-thighs, pooling-up on the floor around her 6-inch Gucci high-heel shoes. “Oh-My, you are very sensitive down there aren’t you!?, and very wet too” teased Joe. Still shuttering from her magically induced finger-fucked, multiple-orgasm, Ms. Biotch fearfully craned her neck around to glimpse over at Joe, But as she looks-up she finds herself peering eye-level at Joe’s massive cock.

Although Joe’s cock is presently flaccid & limp, the daunting size & thickness of it alone was extremely impressive. His un-inflated cock appeared almost in-humanly gargantuan to Ms. Biotch. At first she was shocked, but her magically-altered mood soon made her instantly swoon with wanton delight.

Joe snickered a little at Ms. Biotch’s innocence, sinisterly knowing the surprise she is about to have when she discovers his awesome new ability. “Check this out, Ms. Biotch” said Joe, chuckling with perverse delight. Joe mentally commands his cock to grow massively erect, instantly swelling-up bigger & bigger right in front of Ms. Biotch’s eyes. Joe’s Cock looks like a magically inflating balloon that carnival clowns use to make toy animals with. Larger and thicker it grew as Ms. Biotch gasped in wondrous awe. Joe’s ever-increasing manhood incessantly continued to expand & enlarge, growing thick-meaty veins that angrily bulged-out as it extended longer & longer.

Continuing to angle upward, Joe’s cock finally reached the 12-O’clock high position and was throbbing insatiably. And Just when Ms. Biotch thought it couldn’t get any bigger, Joe’s cock did the impossible and suddenly jutted-out another 3-inches longer in length, practically slapping him in the chest It’s intimidating size would make any normal woman cringe in fear,… just the mere thought of being impaled by this throbbing monstrosity of carnal lust would mean certain death for any woman, but Ms. Biotch’s sexually amplified urges were somehow being magically enhanced by the power of the ‘Universal sex Remote’ and it only made her want Joe’s cock that much more.

P-P-P-Please,… Please,… P-P-P-Pleaseeeee…. begs Ms. Biotch, I can’t wait any longer, put it in me now!!! Joe steps up behind Ms. Biotch and slides his thick, beefy, swollen manhood up into Ms. Biotch’s dripping wet Pussy, and proceeds to properly fuck her like a real Porn stud.

Ms. Biotch’s eyes roll back in her head and she bites down on her lower lip in lustful reaction to the passionate, erotic pleasure of Joe’s Cock inside her Pussy. Ms. Biotch pumps and grinds her pussy hard up against Joe’s cock like an erotically-obsessed, sex-crazed animal, moaning in ecstasy while experiencing a frenzy of un-earthly climaxes again, and again.

Joe makes Ms. Biotch repeatedly cum with amazing intensity, her hungry Pussy gnaws away on Joe’s massive shaft with horny delight. No longer requiring that Ms. Biotch be magically restrained to the desktop, Joe then flips Ms. Biotch over and runs through the gambit of well choreographed sexual positions with her. Then for his finale’ Joe performs his signature ‘Bucket-O-Cum’ facial cum-shot on Ms Biotch’s face.

For Ms. Biotch, this has been the most earth-shaking sexual experience of her entire life, she is so overwhelmed from sexual gratification that she collapses unconscious on the desk from climatic exhaustion. Seconds later both Joe’s and Ms. Biotch’s clothes magically re-appear back on their bodies fully dressed once again.

Ms. Biotch still sprawled across the desk, groggily awaken to see herself and Joe standing there now fully dressed once again. Joe asks her “How do you feel now, Ms Biotch?” Ms. Biotch, ecstatically ravished in sexual pleasure is still panting and gasping for air. She groggily replies, “Please,… from now on Joe call me Beverly,… Mr. Executive Vice-President” Joe is totally stunned, not only did he get his job back, but he also got an instant promotion to Executive Vice-President as well.

Joe says “Well then Beverly, if that’s the case, then I order you to pick-up on all my previous work, and you’d better do a good job or else no more orgasms for you!!” Beverly replies “Oh yes Sir,… right way Sir” Beverly grabs up a pile of Joe’s old paperwork from off of the floor and stumbles over towards the door, she pauses momentarily in the doorway, still weak-legged and gasping for breath, she trembles once more from a sudden post-orgasmic after-shock, just before she bashfully backs out of the office and closed the door behind her.

Joe sits down in the leather wing-backed office chair and he leans back , propping his feet up on the desk to get more comfortable. Joe is quite overjoyed with the changes that the “Universal Sex Remote” has brought to his life so far, but he is still upset over his ex-girlfriend Lisa for throwing him out of their apartment.

Joe decides that it is now time for his ex-girlfriend Lisa to learn her lesson too, so Joe formulates a special plan for her sexual payback. Joe pulls out a framed picture of Lisa and puts it up on the desk in front of him, “That little slut used me and cheated on me, so let’s see how she likes going from being a little slut,… to becoming a really big slut” says Joe.

Joe points the “Universal Sex Remote” at Lisa’s picture, and presses the button, then makes his sexual requests for Lisa. “I want Lisa to change into an insatiable Super-Horny, Sex-Crazed Fuck Slut, and make her scream-out foul explicit profanities whenever she has sex” says Joe. The ‘Universal Sex Remote’ starts to do its thing and the little red light starts blinking very rapidly.

Meanwhile, back at Joe’s old apartment, Lisa is having some friends over for a casual party. As the ‘Universal Sex Remote’ starts to work, Lisa’s entire body suddenly trembles with sexual arousal and she uncontrollably moans aloud with horny desires, as she becomes magically energized with lustful cravings for hot, kinky sex. Lisa’s guests curiously look on with bewilderment,… somewhat astonished at her strange outburst. Lisa temporally regains her composure and explains to her guests that it is was nothing, blaming the strange episode on being fatigued or stressed out.

But again, a few seconds later, Lisa suddenly feels yet another strange sexual sensation all over her entire body, this time much stronger than the first, which now causes her to spasm and convulse with orgasmic perversity. Again, Lisa’s guests look on in bewilderment.

This time she is unable to explain herself to her guests, and she panics in an attempt to excuse herself from the party, but it is already too late. Lisa is unable to leave the room as her hands begin to uncontrollably caress her own body, squeezing her breasts, and rubbing her Pussy through her clothing in front of everyone there.

Then magically all of Lisa’s clothing instantly disappears from off her body. Lisa’s guests are shocked at her sudden unexplained nudity as Lisa attempts to cover herself up her hands. Once again it’s already too late, as Lisa’s body becomes so overwhelmed with sexual excitement, that she begins to feverishly rub her nude body again, fondling and caressing her naked Breasts and Pussy in front of everyone there.

Lisa’s entire body becomes sexually besieged, -her Pussy becomes magically energized with an insatiable urge to fuck, and Lisa is now unable to control her Ass from gyrating in spastic circles, while her super-horny Pussy thrusts up-and-down with uncontrollable humping convulsions. Lisa then scampers over to the front door of the apartment and locks it so that no one can leave, and she then insists that all her guests must all fuck her before they can leave the party that night.

Lisa’s guests are very surprised at what is happening, but they reluctantly agree to Lisa’s demands. Lisa spreads her Pussy-lips wide open with her fingers and loudly screams “I NEED COCK,... FUCK ME,... FUCK ME!!!... FUCK ME!!! NOW” Lisa is astonished to suddenly hear such foul language uncontrollably coming out of her own mouth, but her extreme need for sex seems to be too overpowering for her to figure out any explanation for it. All of Lisa’s guests get naked and start having sex each other, while Lisa again loudly screams “BANG MY ASS,... SHOOT YOUR CUM!!!” Lisa is again shocked by the foul words she is yelling out, but she cannot control herself from behaving that way. Lisa and her guests start having a wild orgy and Lisa continues to loudly scream profane curse words, “LICK MY PUSSY,.. FUCK ME HARDER,.. I WANT YOUR BIG COCK,.. CUM ON MY TITS”

All evening long Lisa screams lewd profanities during sex, but strangely enough she never actually achieves sexual gratification, because she is completely unable to orgasm. It seems as if the more Lisa fucks, the hornier she remains. Lisa again screams “FUCK ME MORE,... FUCK ME MORE!!!” Lisa’s guests are now all completely convinced of what a big slut she is and they shun her in disgust.

That evening, as her guests are leaving, Lisa notices a large note posted on the outside of her front door. It’s an ‘Eviction Notice’ from the Landlord, which says, “The Property Manager has received numerous noise complaints about you. Your lease is hereby terminated, due to loud yelling and use of foul language” Lisa just stands there in the open doorway, still naked and still constantly fingering her constantly horny Pussy, but lamenting in despair over losing her lease on the apartment

Joe and Beverly arrive just moments later at the apartment, with Lisa still standing naked in the open doorway still fingering her horny Pussy. Lisa tearfully re-reads the eviction notice to Joe and tells him that she can’t explain what has caused her to have a wild sex party and scream explicit profanities.

Joe says, “Well, that’s too bad for you Lisa, but I have already talked to the Property Manager and he has agreed to rent this apartment back to me as soon as you can move out” Lisa goes to the bedroom and reluctantly packs her bags to move out. As Lisa is handing the apartment keys over to Joe, Lisa asks him a question “Joe, who is this woman that you are with?”

Joe replies “Oh, this is Beverly, my new Girlfriend, we work together and she is also going to live here in this apartment with me” “You see, my big cock is able to satisfy Beverly with intensely powerful orgasms, unlike you, because you are just a big slut now, aren’t you?” says Joe.

Beverly then empathically asks Joe a question, “Joe, if your ex-girlfriend Lisa moves out, how will she support herself?” Joe looks down at the Universal Sex Remote in his hand and presses the big red button. “Beverly, a big slut like Lisa would probably become a Stripper” says Joe.

Sensing Joe’s comment The Universal Sex Remote automatically activates and the little red light begins to blink rapidly, Lisa naked body becomes magically clothed into a hot Stripper outfit with fluorescent-Orange fish-net stockings, a titanium white ultra-sheer see-thru chiffon lingerie teddy-top, a Hot-Pink Spandex G-String thong and Fire-Engine Red 6-inch platform stripper shoes.

Lisa immediately begins doing a striptease routine as if some invisible power was magically forcing her to dance. Lisa uncontrollably shakes her Ass and plays with her Pussy while still mumbling sexually explicit profanities. Then suddenly Lisa’s mobile phone rings (which is conveniently wedged up tightly in-between her big stripper boobs) and she answers it while she’s still dancing and rubbing her Pussy.

Lisa listens for a moment, “Hello,… What’s that?,… Oh really!?,… OK,…Bye” says Lisa as she hangs up her mobile phone and re-deposits it back down into her cleavage once again.

“FUCKING-SHIT, Great news ASSHOLES”, says Lisa to Joe & Beverly, “I just FUCKING got hired as a Stripper working with two BITCH-ASS Lesbians over at the old Strip-club, I’ll see you DICK-WADS later” says Lisa, as she scampers out of the apartment in her 6-inch platform shoes -still rubbing her constantly horny Pussy with her free hand.

The next day, Joe goes back to the Adult book store to return the rented porn movie and the ‘Universal Sex Remote’. Joe hands the ‘Universal Sex Remote’ back to the clerk, and thanks him for letting him borrow it.

The clerk asks “Well, how about it Joe?, Did the ‘Universal Sex Remote’ work out well for you? Joe replies; “I got my body in to great shape and I landed a starring role in a movie” “I taught two rude Bar-girls a valuable social lesson” “I helped an old club owner rescue his failing business” “I assisted my Boss with her medical problem and I got a big promotion at work” “I got my apartment back and helped my ex-girlfriend find a job” “But, I’m very sorry, I am just not that interested in purchasing your ‘Universal Sex Remote’ after all.

“Well, well, well,…” exclaims the clerk, “It sounds to me like you were so busy helping everyone else that you didn’t really have any time to use the ‘Universal Sex Remote’ to enjoy yourself”

”Oh, I wouldn’t exactly say that” says Joe with a devilish smirk, “But I am truly sorry to cancel this potential sale, I hope it won’t negatively affect your business”

“Oh don’t worry about it Joe” replies the clerk, “I’ll be just fine,… In-fact business has actually picked-up recently, earlier today I sold a shit-load of Sex-toys to a couple of stuck-up Lesbians and a foul-mouthed Stripper”

End...