The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unlimited

by Pan

Chapter 10:

Session 48:

“What do you know about Marcie’s father?”

“He’s a professor. Spends a lot of time in his study. Looks sad, most of the time.”

“Has Marcie ever spoken much about him?”

“Yeah. She was pissed when he wouldn’t let her come to Spring Break.”

“Why do you think he wouldn’t let her?”

“I think he was just looking out for her.”

“Do you think he’s a good father?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“Marcie told me. Not in those exact words, but I always got the sense he was a good guy.”

“Anything else?”

“Well, he’s looked after her ever since…you know.”

Lucy shivered with arousal, and I smiled.

I didn’t like what I’d done to Marcie, but I liked the effect it’d had on my sister. As far as she’d concerned, I’d broken Marcie just to demonstrate that I could…and it really turned her on.

“Do you think he’s attracted to his daughter?”

“No.

“Not even a little?”

“Not even a little.”

“Do you think he’s ever been inappropriate towards her?”

“No.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Marcie would have told me. Also, he’s never even checked me out.”

“So?”

“So if he was interested in people his daughter’s age, he would have.”

I nodded. My sister’s healthy ego at work, folks.

Not that she was wrong.

“So can you think of anything at all to suggest that he’s a bad father?”

“No.”

“Can you think of anything that indicates he wants to fuck his daughter?”

“No.”

“How would you react if I told you that he did?”

“I wouldn’t believe you. Not without proof.”

“You’re right,” I said with a smile. “He’s a good man.”

Nod.

“He’d never touch his daughter.”

Nod.

“He’d never even think of her in that light.”

Nod.

“So…what would you do if I hypnotized him and made him fuck his own daughter?”

Lucy’s blank eyes widened. She opened her mouth, as if to speak, but nothing came out.

She began twitching.

For a moment, I was worried. My mind filled with images of Lucy breaking, ending up as blank and mindless as Marcie. I almost started to wake her up.

And then she began to moan, and I realized:

She was cumming.

Just the suggestion that I could make Richard fuck his daughter…she couldn’t stop herself. She was cumming without even touching herself, ignoring my orders not to.

“God,” she finally gasped, as the aftershocks of her orgasm subsided. “Oh my god. Yes. Yes. Please.

“Please, Jack. Do it.”

“Why?”

“Because,” she replied in an aroused monotone, “if you can make Marcie’s Dad fuck her…you can do anything.”

Session C28:

“If I asked you, would you tell me what you thought of my sister?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“She’s sitting next to you. It would be rude.”

Lucy was watching, transfixed.

Aside from Marcie’s catatonic state, she’d never actually seen me put someone under before.

She loved it.

I could tell that she wanted to jump in, offer suggestions, but she’d been given very strict instructions not to speak. I had no idea what conflicting instructions would do to someone while they were under, and I had no intention of finding out.

Session 48:

“Would it be selfish of me, to make Richard fuck his daughter?”

“No,” Lucy answered immediately. “It would be an act of kindness.”

“Why?”

“Because…”

She hesitated. I waited out the silence.

“It would be good for her. For him. For both of them.”

“Why would it be good for her?”

“She’s more herself when she’s being fucked.”

Interesting.

“You think that when I’m fucking Marcie, she’s…back to her old self?”

“Not only when you’re fucking her,” Lucy responded. “And no, not completely. But that’s when she’s closest.”

“How so?”

“She’s…fun.”

I started to ask a follow-up question, but cut myself off as I realized: Lucy was right.

Marcie wasn’t her old self. She’d never be herself again, far as I could tell.

But when she was being fucked, when she was cumming, whenever she was obeying sexual commands…

She was at least someone. And just like my sister said…you could see glimpses of the old Marcie.

Deliberately hearing only half of a sentence, or the way her teeth would nip at your lip when she was kissing you. It was like the old Marcie was back, just for a moment.

“Why is it good for him?”

“Because,” she said, a slight twinkle in her eye. “Marcie’s great in bed.”

“But she’s his daughter.”

“Yes,” Lucy said. “But she’s so fucking hot.”

“Don’t you think he’d feel guilty?”

“He looks like he already feels guilty. At least this way he’d be getting laid.”

I nodded.

“Hypothetical: I hypnotize Richard and make him fuck Marcie.”

I was fully prepared for Lucy to shake her head, to reject the idea outright.

Instead, she nodded.

“Your best friend fucks her father, and it’s all because of me.”

Nod.

“What would you do?”

“I’d get off thinking about it.”

“What else?”

“I’d get you off while I was thinking about it.”

“How?”

“With my mouth. With my hands.”

There was a pause, and Lucy’s mouth dropped slightly as she pieced it all together.

“…with my pussy.”

Her eyes shone, and I grinned at her.

“Would you fuck me?”

“Yes.”

No hesitation.

“You’d fuck me?”

“Yes.”

“You’d commit incest?”

“Yes.”

“You would let me fuck you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because,” Lucy said, her blank eyes boring into mine. “If you can do that to Marcie and her father, you’re too powerful to resist.”

Session C29:

“If I asked you, would you tell me what you thought of Marcie?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

Richard didn’t answer.

I sighed.

“If I asked you why you wouldn’t tell me what you thought of Marcie, would you tell me?”

“No.”

I considered going down the question-hole another level, just to show Lucy how much damn work it could be, but I didn’t want to waste any time.

Not now that I knew what would happen when I succeeded.

“Would you tell me what you thought of your daughter’s tits?”

“No.”

“Would you tell me what you thought of your daughter’s mouth?”

“No.”

“Would you tell me what you thought of your daughter’s ass?”

“No.”

Lucy was squirming in her chair. I stopped teasing her, and continued a more serious line of questioning.

“If I asked you, would you tell me what you thought of me?”

“Yes.”

“What do you think of me?”

“I think you’re a bright young man, with a strong interest in science.”

Lucy shot me a quizzical look. I’d briefed her on some of the work I’d done with Richard, but I hadn’t gone into every detail.

“If I asked you what you thought of yourself, would you tell me?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“It would be too depressing.”

Session 48:

It was tempting to wake Lucy up, then and there. Alter her memories, convince her that I had hypnotized Richard to have sex with Marcie.

I could be balls-deep inside my sister within minutes. Something I’d been working towards for months, dreaming about for years…

It was within reach.

But I couldn’t. I needed to play it safe.

Besides, this was something I was actually planning on doing. For Marcie. To a lesser extent, for Richard.

Why lie, when I could just…do the thing?

With a sigh, I woke Lucy up, and explained my plan to her.

She almost came again just hearing about it.

Session C30:

Lucy was in the other room with Marcie. Richard’s back was to the door, so he couldn’t see that it was ajar, had no idea that my sister was listening intently to everything we said.

When we’d arrived home the other night, she hadn’t let me touch her. She was so turned on, she was terrified of cumming accidentally.

“I can’t believe you’re doing it,” she’d said, awestruck. “I can’t believe you do that to me. To Mom.”

My sister isn’t stupid. A part of me was terrified that she’d work it out: that her desires, our entire sexual relationship, Mom’s position as the household fuckdoll…that all of it had started shortly after I began hypnotizing her.

Right now, not being allowed to cum was distracting her. While the two orgasms she’d had while tranced had helped, she was still quite frenzied. Too frenzied to piece it all together.

I hoped.

“What did you dream about last night, Richard?”

“Marcie.”

“What specifically?”

“She was on all fours, begging me to fuck her.”

“Did you?”

“Yes.”

There was a soft moan from the adjacent room. I hoped Richard would think it was his daughter, and pressed on.

“Would you fuck your daughter in real life?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I’d be taking advantage of her.”

“How?”

“She’s sick. Something happened to her, and she’s in an incapacitated state. To take advantage of someone in that state is…it’s monstrous.”

“But you want to, don’t you?”

“No.”

“No part of you wants to?”

Silence.

“Do you think you’d be happier if you fucked Marcie?”

“That’s complicated.”

“On average, do you think you’d be more or less happy if you fucked Marcie?”

“More happy.”

“Do you think Marcie would be more or less happy if you fucked her?”

“More happy.”

“Why?”

“She seems happier when she’s…”

Richard trailed off. He’d tell me about his sexual, incestous dreams, but apparently describing Marcie’s real-life waking state was too much for him.

“Certain stimulus makes her happy.”

“What do you think my sister does in the other room, when she’s alone with Marcie?”

“I don’t know.”

“But what do you think?”

“I don’t.”

“You don’t ever think about it?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to know.”

Session C31:

“Richard, what would you do if my sister told you what she does with Marcie?”

“I’d listen.”

“What if she told you that it’s sexual?”

“I’d be furious. I’d kick her out, and ban her from ever seeing my daughter again.”

My eyes widened. Lucy’s, too.

That wasn’t what we’d been expecting.

I shot her a look. Lucy nodded and stood up. She’d been sitting next to me, waiting for my order to go into explicit detail.

Instead, she slipped into the next room, shutting the door most of the way.

“Why would you be so mad?”

“Because your sister would be taking advantage of my daughter.”

“Do you think Marcie would enjoy it?”

“Yes, but that isn’t relevant.”

“Do you think the idea is sexy?”

“Yes. But that isn’t relevant.”

I paused.

When I’d discussed the plan with Lucy the previous night, it had seemed so flawless.

Although perhaps my sister’s lusty admiration had…maybe I’d gotten an overinflated sense of how effective it would be.

“Richard…”

No.

The more I thought about it, the more I was sure: my instinct had been right. It was a good plan.

It was a good plan, and it was going to work.

I just needed to come at it from a different angle.

I thought for a few more minutes, choosing my words carefully.

“How do you know my sister would be the one taking advantage?”

“Because my daughter is catatonic. It’s impossible to be sexual with her without taking advantage.”

“Why?”

“Because she can’t communicate what she wants. She can never take the lead.”

I smiled.

That was something I could fix.

“Hypothetical: you have a dream about my sister and your daughter, naked, making love…”

Session C32:

“How do you feel about my sister being alone in the room with your daughter?”

“Uncomfortable.”

“Have you ever felt uncomfortable about this before?”

“No.”

“But you do now?”

“Yes.”

“Are you worried that my sister is taking advantage of your daughter?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to check for yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Why don’t you?”

Richard didn’t answer.

“Hypothetical: my sister comes over without me.”

Nod.

“You hear a soft moan from the room they’re in.”

Nod.

“You notice they’ve left the door slightly ajar.”

Nod.

“You peek inside.”

Nod.

“My sister is making love to your daughter. What do you do?”

“I storm in there, wrench them apart, shout at Lucy, and forbid her from ever coming over again.”

Perfect.

“Okay, new hypothetical: my sister is over, and you peek inside to see what they’re doing.”

Nod.

“Lucy is sitting there while your daughter…”

I shifted forward slightly in my seat.

“Your daughter is trying to seduce her.

Richard sat and stared at me blankly.

“Marcie isn’t just sitting there. She’s trying to undress my sister, trying to make love to her.”

No reaction.

“Marcie is taking the lead.”

Nothing.

“Marcie is trying to seduce my sister. What do you do?”

There was a long silence, during which I really did hear a soft moaning sound coming from the next room.

Maybe that’s what triggered Richard’s response, or maybe he just needed processing time. In either case, he answered just a few moments after a second moan could be heard.

“I softly shut the door.”

“Do you tell my sister she can no longer come over?”

“…no.”

At long last, I was starting to feel like I’d mastered this.

Session B131:

“Marcie, whenever Lucy says ‘daffodil’, you’re going to reach out and try to take off her top.”

Marcie, to no one’s surprise, didn’t respond.

I nodded to Lucy.

“‘Daffodil’.”

Marcie reached out, and tried to remove my sister’s top.

Session A186:

“You’ve noticed that Lucy hasn’t cum recently.”

Nod.

“It worries you.”

Nod.

“If she doesn’t cum, she might end up like Marcie.”

Twitch. Nod.

“Next time you’re pleasuring her, you’re going to try twice as hard as you normally do.”

Nod.

“You don’t talk about sex, so you’re going to have to look after her in other ways.”

Nod.

The last two times I’d put Lucy under, she’d cum. Until my plan was complete, I was refraining from hypnotizing her. I wanted her to be as worked up as possible.

I was doing what I could to increase her frustration, but I figured there was no harm in getting Mom in on it as well.

Mom shook with pleasure as I pulsed inside her, my orgasm triggering her own.

“Good girl.”

She beamed in response.

Session C33:

“Would you tell me what you saw for the last few weeks, when I wasn’t here?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“It’s not appropriate.”

“Would it be more appropriate if it was someone other than my sister?”

“…yes. But I still wouldn’t tell you.”

I nodded. It was all I could do to resist calling Richard a ‘good boy’.

The first week I wasn’t there, Marcie had attempt to seduce my sister. It hadn’t gone any further than that.

The second week, the two of them had made out for a few minutes. Again—Marcie had initiated the encounter.

I doubt Richard had noticed the very specific words my sister had spoken first.

Last week, Lucy had allowed Marcie to strip her. We weren’t sure exactly what Richard had seen, but my sister had told me he hadn’t been able to make eye-contact while she’d been saying goodbye.

It was as close as confirmation as we were going to get.

This week, I’d come along as well. Richard had looked disappointed to see me, but he’d enthusiastically accepted my offer to put him under.

I suspected the poor man had been fairly tense, as of late.

“Are you still going to let my sister visit Marcie?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because…it’s good for her.”

Jackpot.

“My sister’s visit is good for your daughter?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“It seems to be helping her improve. She’s more…herself…than I’ve seen her in months.”

“You don’t think my sister is a bad person?”

“No.”

“Do you think my sister should feel guilty?”

“No.”

“If Marcie behaved around you like she does with my sister, how would you feel?”

Richard was silent. I tried a different tack.

“If Marcie was more herself around you, even if she was doing things that society would frown upon, would you try to stop her?”

“…no.”

“Would you feel guilty?”

I hoped that Richard was picking up the implications of what I was saying. Getting any more specific might just make him shut down.

“No,” the older man finally said.

I took a deep breath.

“If Marcie started actively trying to seduce you, would you resist, or would you fuck her?”

Richard just stared at me silently.

Again, it was about as much confirmation as I could ever expect.

Session C4:

“Would you tell me if you’ve ever been attracted to your daughter?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever been attracted to your daughter?”

“No.”

Session C21:

“Would you tell me if you’ve ever been attracted to your daughter?”

“No.”

Session C34:

“Would you tell me if you’ve ever had sex with Marcie?”

Richard didn’t respond.

With a broad smile, I woke him up, and thanked him for having me over.

“It’s been a pleasure,” Richard said. He involuntarily glanced towards the room where my sister was still spending time with his daughter.

I could tell that he couldn’t wait for us to leave.

Session 49:

When I put my sister under, I was nervous that she’d cum on the spot.

It had been almost a month since Lucy had orgasmed while under trance, and 6 weeks since she’d consciously cum.

For someone with my sister’s hair-trigger orgasms, it was pretty damned impressive.

“Take your top off,” I said, and she obeyed immediately. “Your skirt, too.”

On the drive home, Lucy had been wide-eyed, absolutely stunned.

She’d seen it. She’d seen the evidence.

Marcie had been fucked.

Recently.

Lucy couldn’t stop staring at me.

“I am all-powerful, aren’t I?”

“Yes.”

My sister’s entire body was twitching. It was clear that she about to either cum, or have a total breakdown.

“You cannot resist me, can you?”

“No.”

Twitch, twitch.

“What will you do if I order you to do something?”

“I will obey.”

“What if you don’t want to?”

“I will obey.”

“What if you think that it’s wrong?”

“I will obey.”

I was hard as a rock.

“Say it again.”

“I will obey.”

I barely recognized my own voice. I felt…stronger.

More dominant.

“Again.”

“I will obey.”

“Is there anything I could order you to do that you would refuse?”

“No.”

“What is your purpose?”

“I was born to be your slave.”

“Say it again.”

“I was born to be your slave.”

“Good girl.”

Twitch, twitch, twitch.

“You were born to serve. Say it.”

“I was born to serve.”

“Again.”

“I was born to serve.”

I slipped two fingers inside my sister. She writhed at my touch, but didn’t cum.

After all, I’d ordered her not to.

She couldn’t disobey.

She couldn’t.

I spent a few moments, exploring every inch of her dripping wetness, as I had so many times before.

I could feel her arousal. I could feel her submission.

Lucy was mine. She belonged to me.

At long last, I was going to take my sister.

“If I tell you I want to fuck, what will you do?”

“I will fuck you.”

“If I tell you I want to fuck Mom, what will you do?”

“I will watch you fuck Mom.”

“You will do exactly as you’re told, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Who do you obey?”

“You.”

“Who were you born to serve?”

“You.”

“Good girl.”

She twitched.

“You exist for my pleasure. Say it.”

“I exist for your pleasure.”

“Again.”

“I exist for your pleasure.”

“Good girl.”

If my fingers hadn’t been deep inside her, I think she would have twitched right off the chair.

“I made you this way.”

My sister nodded.

“Say it.”

“You made me this way.”

She didn’t hesitate for a second.

“Stand up.”

She stood.

“Bend over.”

She bent.

Unzipping my pants, I moved behind her.

“I molded you into my perfect fucktoy.”

She nodded, a mix of fear, arousal, and utter obedience on her face.

“Say it,” I hissed.

“You molded me to be your perfect fucktoy.”

My cock could feel the heat of her pussy.

“I’m going to fuck you.”

“Yes,” she panted.

“Say it.”

“You’re going to fuck me.”

Her monotone was all but gone. Lucy hadn’t cum for weeks, and she’d just discovered the extent of my power.

She was pleading. Desperate.

“When I started hypnotizing you, you weren’t interested in incest.”

“No…” she panted, as I lined myself up with her entrance.

I pulled her hair, and she squealed.

“I changed you,” I said softly. “I made you mine.”

“Oh god.”

Lucy’s back arched as I slid inside her.

“Don’t cum,” I reminded her, and she nodded.

“Please,” she begged, speaking out of turn. I’d punish her for that later. “Please…”

“I changed your dreams,” I said, as she clenched and twitched around my cock. “I changed your memories. The way you dress, the way you think.”

God…”

“I changed everything about you. I turned you into what you are now. My perfect whore. My obedient, submissive slave.”

She moaned, louder than I’d ever heard her moan.

“My sister slut.”

“No,” Lucy repeated, as I pounded into her, fucking my sister as hard as I could.

At last.

“Yes,” I insisted, grabbing her blonde hair and turning her to face me. Her cheeks were flushed, her mouth open…and still her eyes were blank.

“I gave you your desires. I made you into this.”

“No…”

“Yes,” I said. “Believe it. That’s an order.”

Lucy’s blank eyes rolled to the back of her head.

“I believe it,” she gasped. I could tell that she was using all her willpower to fight off a powerful orgasm.

“How does it make you feel?”

Lucy was clearly having trouble breathing, trouble speaking. I kept a tight grip on her hair.

“Owned,” she finally panted. “Dominated. Yours.”

“Good girl,” I smiled, fucking her faster. “You are owned. You are dominated. You are mine.”

“Yes, sir…”

I leaned in and whispered directly into her ear.

“Cum for me.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir…”

Session 50:

It was almost a year before I next hypnotized my sister.

There just wasn’t much need to, y’know?

I told her everything.

After waking her up, I told her everything. How much I’d always wanted her, how much I’d wanted Mom.

“Me too,” she’d said, and I’d laughed.

It had taken some time to explain to my sister exactly what I’d done to her, to Marcie.

To Mom.

I think it took her a few days to wrap her head around. A part of me was worried that she’d break, but…I dunno.

My sister’s strong. Stronger than I realized, I think.

She hadn’t broken when I’d told her under hypnosis, and she didn’t break when I told her in real life.

“I can’t believe it,” she’d said. She’d repeated that a lot. “I can’t believe it.”

“Believe it,” I’d grunt, enjoying the feeling of her cumming around my cock.

Oh, yeah. That was the other thing I did after waking her up that last time.

I fucked her again.

And again, and again, and again, and again.

If I had to summarize the year, “I fucked her again” would be a pretty accurate description.

Sex with Lucy was different to both Mom and Marcie, though it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s so different.

It was more…everything. Just more.

Lucy was always wet. Even when I woke her up in the middle of the night, she was soaked. Sometimes we’d fuck directly above Mom’s face, as her waiting mouth caught all all the drips of her daughter’s pussy.

I’d thought my sister’s tits bounced when she blew me, but they basically flew around the room when I fucked her. She was so vocal, so expressive, so…perfect.

She was perfect.

More than anything, I think it was her confidence.

Her confidence and her deference.

Knowing what had happened to her, knowing what I’d done to her…it changed Lucy.

She truly let go. She let herself sink, unrestrained, into submission. Into what I’d turned her into.

After she’d learned that I was responsible for everything—for her, for Mom, for Marcie—she really accepted her life’s purpose. To serve. To serve me. To pleasure me. Anything that didn’t bring me pleasure, she quickly decided, wasn’t worth her time.

I think she accepted it because…she couldn’t resist. She couldn’t resist. She knew the truth: my words had turned her from a nice, normal sister, into someone who existed for exactly one reason: to get me off.

And she loved it.

I loved it too, of course. I guess that pretty much goes without saying.

When I fucked my sister, I could feel her manipulating every inch of her body for my pleasure. She never came until I did, using her orgasm to milk my every last drop of cum. When she was done, she’d use her tits to clean my cock, and then Mom’s tongue to clean her tits.

By the time everything was cleaned up, I was almost always ready for another round.

When she wasn’t serving me, she was fucking Mom. She was obsessed with it. She particularly liked watching Mom’s eyes—as I fucked her, as she pleasured Lucy, as she obeyed our every sexual command.

“She’s like a prisoner,” she once told me, awed. “Trapped in her own head.”

I squirmed a bit at the phrasing. I mean, I’d always tried to make sure that Mom had a good time.

“She knows how wrong it is, but she can’t stop. She gets off on it. It’s so fucking hot.”

After a while, I’d just pull her head to my lap when she started talking like that, shut her up with my cock. She knew what I was doing, but what could she do?

She couldn’t resist.

When Lucy wasn’t fucking me or Mom, she was visiting Marcie.

Only a few times a week, and only ever when Richard was at school. She said she ‘didn’t want to interrupt’. She felt like she owed them that.

“What for?” I’d asked, once.

“For bringing us together,” she’d said softly.

I didn’t go with her.

Seeing Marcie was…it was just …god.

It was just sad.

And so I stopped going.

Lucy would occasionally give me updates. Marcie was better than she’d been, my sister said. The constant sexual stimulation her father provided was helping…but I knew she’d never be who she’d once been.

I knew she’d always be broken.

Yeah, I left Marcie to her father and my sister. I’m glad she managed to find happiness, of a sort. I’m glad I managed to help, at least a little.

But I spent my days fucking two goddesses, both of whom were utterly devoted to serving my every whim. Why would I want to interrupt that with an reminder of my biggest failure?

Not for me, thanks.

“Lucy? Lucy, can you hear me?”

“Mmm?”

It had been Lucy’s idea.

Being hypnotized again, for the first time in a year. It was Lucy’s idea.

She’d wanted me to put her under just to check, to make sure that she was being as devoted a sex-slave as possible. She wanted me to make sure it wasn’t ‘wearing off’, and to check her consciousness, at every level, to make sure that she wasn’t holding back.

She wanted to make sure there were no limits that even she wasn’t aware of, lurking beneath the surface.

I’d explained to her that hypnosis didn’t really work like that, but she was convinced I could do it.

Fair, I guess, under the circumstances.

“Besides,” she’d said. “Even if you don’t find any hidden limits, maybe you can…change me.”

Her breathing had quickened at the idea.

“Change you?”

“Yeah. Make me even more dedicated to your every want. Please, Master?”

I’d agreed, of course. That was the dirty little secret to my relationship with my sister: I couldn’t resist her.

And so I’d put her under.

“How do you feel?”

Good, Master.”

“Good girl.”

Lucy twitched. I smiled.

“How do you feel about me?”

“You’re all-powerful, Master.”

“Good girl.”

Twitch. Shudder.

“Is there anything you would ever lie to me about?”

“No, Master.”

“Are you my servant?”

“Yes, Master. I am your devoted slave.”

“Will you ever lie to me?’

“I would never lie to you.”

“Good girl.”

Lucy moaned.

“Is there anything you’re hiding from me?”

“No, Master.”

“Is there anything I should know that I currently don’t?”

“No, Master.”

“Is there anything you could do to serve me better?”

“Yes, Master.”

Interesting. I tilted my head to the side.

“What is it?”

“I could bring you more, Master.”

“More what?”

“More women, Master. More women to serve you. More women like me, like Mom. More women like Marcie, for you to bend to your will. For you to break, if you choose.”

Lucy’s blank eyes were sparking, and her monotone grew more intense.

“You deserve an army, Master. An army of women to serve your every want. Every desire you have should be fulfilled before you’ve even finished thinking it. I know women, Master. Women who trust me. Beautiful, busty women. Cheerleaders. Lawyers. Athletes.”

“Lucy…”

My sister continued.

“Women who are better-looking than me, Master.”

“Impossible.”

She didn’t slow down, not even for a second.

“If you teach me how to hypnotize them, I can bring them to you. I can brainwash them, make them yours. A harem of women, Master. Hundreds of women, devoted to obeying your every command…”

“Lucy,” I said gently.

“We could teach them to hypnotize others, Master. Towns of women. Countries. All yours. All for you…”

Lucy,” I said, more firmly. She fell quiet.

“Lucy, I don’t need anyone more. I have you and I have Mom. Our family. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. It’s all I need.”

It had been a long time since I’d needed to read the blank stare of a hypnotized woman, but I could tell—Lucy was disappointed.

“I adore you, sis. I think you’re a goddess. You’re everything I’ve ever dreamed of. You’re the most wonderful woman in the world, and getting to have you is better than a hundred harems. I don’t care who your friends are; we don’t need them. You, me, and Mom—it’s all we need. Our life is perfect, and I’m happy. Truly I am.”

Lucy looked at me, the fires in her eyes slightly cooling.

We sat in silence for a minute.

“I’m not saying it’s not tempting,” I said, glancing over at the bed where Marcie had taken my virginity. “But…it’s too risky. It’s not worth it.”

Lucy nodded.

“Okay?”

“Yes, Master,” Lucy responded, and I drew her to me for a hug.

Even through her trance, her hand instinctively found my erection, and began softly stroking it through my pants.

“I don’t need a harem,” I repeated. “I have you.”

We stood there for a long while, hugging, before I pulled back and looked into her deep blue eyes.

“I love you,” I said, and I could see her mouth twitching. “Speak.”

“I love you, Master.”

I kissed her, my beautiful blank-eyed sister. She kissed me back, moaning as she did.

“Lucy,” I said, pulling back to look at her once more.

I’d never get sick of looking at her.

“Why did you ask me to put you under?”

“To suggest the harem,” Lucy replied immediately. “And…”

“What?”

“I missed it,” she admitted, after a brief pause. “I missed being hypnotized.”

I smiled at my sister, standing naked in front of me, wanting nothing more than to take over the world so I’d have more women to play with.

“Lucy…”

“Yes, Master?”

“…did you say one of these women was a cheerleader?”

“Yes, Master.”

There was a long pause.

“Look,” I said, breaking the silence. “We’ll have to be really careful…”

“Of course,” Lucy grinned. “Of course, Master.”

The End.