The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unlimited

by Pan

Chapter 8

After I came in Mom’s mouth, I woke her up.

Then, I came in her mouth again.

It was everything I’d dreamed of. Lucy’s blowjobs were different—they were more slavish; she used every part of her body to serve as she fellated me: her hand, stroking my shaft; her tongue, swirling around my head; her shoulders pushed back, to emphasize her tits.

Mom was, weird though it sounds, much more…inexperienced? I had no idea how many guys she’d blown, and I suspected I’d never know.

The pleasure of Mom giving head came from the stunned way she approached it.

It was so hot, feeling my cock enter her warm and ready mouth, her eyes looking up at me as if she truly couldn’t believe this was happening. She was topless, but—unlike my sister—she didn’t use her body to show off her boobs. If anything, it was like she was subtly trying to hide them, like she knew she couldn’t hide her tits from me, yet still didn’t want to show them off.

Her mouth moved slowly, like she was about to wake up from a dream at any moment. Her tongue was tentative; it didn’t run around my cock, but rested at the bottom of her mouth, occasionally lapping the underside of my shaft.

And her hands weren’t used to jerk me off, but to grab my legs, to steady herself.

The greatest moment was when I came, and—for the first time—saw my Mom cumming too.

Her eyes fluttered, threatening to roll back in her head, but never lost eye contact. She stared at me as she swallowed my seed—her own son’s seed—and then blushed a furious red as she uncontrollably reached her own orgasm.

It was perfect. It was everything I’d ever dreamed of.

I wanted to do it again, and again, and again.

And the best thing was…I could.

Session 45:

“You will initiate sexual contact with Mom, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because she wants me to.”

“Any other reasons?”

“Because I want to.”

“Any other reason?”

There was a pause. I could tell Lucy was concerned about displeasing me.

No, not concerned.

Scared.

That turned me on more than I wanted to admit.

“You will initiate sexual contact with Mom because I want you to.”

Nod.

“My wants are more important than yours.”

Nod.

“My wants are more important than Mom’s.”

Nod.

“My wants are all that matters, aren’t they?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because pleasing you turns me on.”

“Any other reason?”

“Because…I don’t want to displease you.”

I smiled.

Session C23:

“What did you dream about last night, Richard?”

“Marcie.”

“What were you doing?”

“I was taking her.”

“How?”

“I was on top of her.”

“While she slept?”

“No.”

“So she was awake?”

“Yes.”

“Was she enjoying it?”

“Yes.”

“Was she happy?”

“Yes.”

“Were you happy?”

“…yes.”

Session C25:

“If someone is dreaming of a happier life, should you wake them up or let them sleep?”

“That’s a classic moral dilemma,” Richard began, but I interrupted. I’d learned not to let him dwell on the theoretical, else he’d never reach a conclusion.

“What do you think one should do?”

There was a long pause as he considered the options. I was starting to get used to this.

Hypnotizing Mom or Lucy had always been more fun. I’m a straight guy, so seeing a busty woman glassy-eyed is much more interesting than a 45-year old male professor.

Since my family members had stopped wearing clothes, even in the longest pause I had something very pleasurable to look at.

Richard, by comparison, was the proverbial drying paint. But I remembered why I was doing this, and struggled through.

“I’d let them sleep,” he finally answered.

I breathed a sigh of relief. He’d landed on the side of the dilemma I’d been hoping for.

If I’d done my research right, this was going to make things a whole lot easier.

Session 45:

“You’re going to fuck Mom.”

Nod.

“You’re going to fuck her for my pleasure.”

Nod.

“My pleasure is more important than yours.”

Nod.

“My pleasure is more important than anything.”

Nod.

“What’s the most sexual thing you’d do with Mom?”

“I’d fuck her in the ass with a huge strap-on,” Lucy replied without hesitation.

Wow. Apparently she’d thought this through. Before I could reply, she continued.

“I’d tie her up and fill all her holes. I’d film her being completely subjugated. If you told me to, I’d share it with the world.”

“That’s enough,” I said. I had no idea where any of that had come from.

It always surprised me when Lucy’s imagination was, somehow, even darker than my own.

Session C25:

“Why would you let them sleep?”

“Because it harms no one, and they’d be happier.”

“Do you think society agrees with you?”

“That’s a complicated question,” Richard began. Again, I cut him off.

“If you had to boil it down to a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer?”

“No,” he said, after a long pause.

“So,” I asked cautiously, “you are okay with doing things that society doesn’t agree with.”

“Of course,” he answered. “Everyone is.”

“Specifically,” I continued, “you’re okay with doing things that society doesn’t agree with…if they result in net happiness, and don’t harm anyone.”

He took a deep breath, and I jumped in before he could begin to pontificate.

“Yes or no?”

Again, there was a long pause.

“Yes.”

Session 45:

I couldn’t help myself.

“What’s,” I asked my sister, “the most sexual thing you’d do with me?”

“I’d…I’d…”

I watched my sister for a few moments. For the first time in a long while, I was actually concerned for her. She seemed to be spluttering slightly, as though she wanted to list a thousand things at once and didn’t have the mouth-space to do so.

“Never mind,” I said, and waited for her to calm down.

When I felt like she was sufficiently relaxed, I continued.

“What would you do if you found me getting head from Mom?”

“I’d make sure not to interrupt.”

“Would you be offended or jealous?”

“No.”

“How would you feel?”

“Turned on.”

“What would you do if you found me fucking Mom?”

“I’d make sure not to interrupt.”

“How would you feel?”

“Turned on. Awed. Submissive.”

“Do you want me to fuck Mom?”

“Yes.”

“How much?”

“More than anything.”

Session C25:

“If something gave you pleasure, and gave someone else pleasure, and caused no harm, would you see that as morally right?”

“Yes,” Richard answered, without hesitation.

“What if society thought it was morally wrong?”

“Even then.”

I took a deep breath.

This was the moment.

“Richard,” I said slowly. “Do you think it would be morally wrong to fuck your daughter?”

Session B58:

Lucy had managed to get us an hour alone with Marcie. Ever since her mother had left, her father had been much more relaxed about our visits. Honestly, I think it was the only time that he got a break.

He knew. He must know, right?

If your daughter cums just from putting a spoon in her mouth, you must know that leaving a teenage boy alone with her is going to…

Well, not alone. I suppose he saw me and Lucy coming in, and figured it was safe.

After all, who’s going to do anything sexual while their sister is in the room?

Session C26:

He didn’t answer.

I waited more than ten minutes—it was clear that he wasn’t going to wake up. I thought he was thinking it over, but after a while, it became clear that he simply…wasn’t answering.

Lucy was in the other room. Richard hadn’t questioned what they did in there; as far as he was concerned, any visitor for his daughter was better than her sitting alone in a room, staring dead-eyed at the wall.

“Richard? Richard, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think it would be morally wrong to fuck your daughter?”

Again, nothing but silence.

It had been surprisingly easy to talk Richard into hypnosis. The first time I put him under, I’d made sure that he didn’t suspect hypnosis had anything to do with his daughter’s condition.

He didn’t.

We came over about once a week. I’d hypnotize Richard, Lucy would fuck Marcie in the other room.

“Hypothetical.”

He nodded.

“Someone’s daughter is in a catatonic state. She only responds positively to sexual stimulus.”

Nod. I’d learned pretty early on that Richard was much more receptive to ten-dollar words.

Professor.

“He is sexually attracted to her.”

Nod.

“He has no other sexual outlet, and sexual contact with her would do her no harm.”

Nod.

“Do you believe it would be morally wrong for him to have sexual contact with her?”

Again, silence. The faint tone of my sister’s orgasm could be heard from the adjacent room.

That wasn’t my idea, I should say. No, Lucy insisted on having sex with Marcie every time we visited. She insisted that it helped.

It was hard to argue that it didn’t.

“Okay,” I said, after the pause had stretched on long enough for Lucy to cum several times. “New hypothetical.”

I wasn’t really sure what to make of these pauses.

“Someone’s daughter is in a catatonic state, and she only responds positively to live music.”

Nod.

“Her father cannot afford an instrument. Is it morally wrong for him to steal one?”

“No.”

Zero hesitation.

“He can’t play any instruments. Is it morally wrong for him to kidnap a musician?”

“Yes.”

“Is it morally wrong for him to steal money to pay for a musician?”

“No.”

I sighed.

Sometimes, when I hit a wall, I’d leave Richard under for a while and go join Lucy and Marcie. It was sort of helpful, in a weird way. Like, yes, I was being flagrantly reminded of what I’d done (and to who), but…well, watching my sister and her best friend make out over my cock…

…I’m sure I don’t have to explain why that felt good.

I’d come back, and almost always hit some kind of breakthrough. Clears the head, y’know?

Today, I didn’t want to stop. I was close. I could feel it.

“New hypothetical: a man’s daughter is in a catatonic state, and she only responds positively to massage.”

Nod.

“Is it morally wrong for him to massage his daughter?”

“No.”

“If he’s attracted to her, is it morally wrong for him to get pleasure from the massage?”

“…no.”

It was a small step, but it was in the right direction.

“New hypothetical: your daughter is in a catatonic state, and she only responds to sexual stimulus.”

Nod.

“You’re attracted to her.”

Nod.

“If you fuck her, she’ll get pleasure from it and you’ll get pleasure from it.”

Nod.

“No one will be harmed, as long as you’re careful not to get caught.”

Nod.

“You fuck her.”

Pause.

Pause.

Pause.

Nod.

Session 45:

“If I needed your help to fuck Mom, what would you do?”

“Anything.”

“If I needed to fuck you in order to fuck Mom, would you do it?”

“I…I…”

For the first time in a long time, I was surprised by the sight of my sister gradually waking up, blinking slowly as she looked around.

“What were we talking about?” she asked, no trace of a monotone.

I just smiled.

Interesting.

Session C26:

Believe me when I say, this wasn’t my first idea.

Just because I’m into incest doesn’t mean I think everyone is, or even should be.

But I’d spent weeks trying different thing, trying to fix Marcie.

After days of research, and hours of trying to put her under, I’d finally accepted it…

Marcie was gone.

Marcie was gone, and she wasn’t coming back.

When I was a kid, I’d had a pet hamster. “Radish”, I’d called him. (Like, “sort of rad”. It was a pretty decent pun for a kid.)

I won’t go into the why or how, but after a trip to visit my classroom, poor Radish had been stepped on. I’d begged and pleaded with Mom to let me keep him, to look after him like I used to, but she’d told me that I couldn’t, that he was suffering, and that the kindest thing we could do for him was end that suffering.

Maybe Marcie was suffering, maybe she wasn’t, but if I knew anything, I knew that she was happiest when she was being sexually stimulated.

Her entire self would light up. It was the only way to even get a glimpse of the old Marcie, before…

Before I’d taken her to the classroom and she’d been stepped on.

I couldn’t bring her back to the person she was before, but I could reduce her suffering.

And even if I wasn’t sure about Marcie, I knew her father was unhappy. It was obvious from the way he moved, the way he spoke.

I couldn’t bring his daughter back…but I could at least make his relationship with her a positive one.

“You feel guilty about fucking her.”

Nod.

I could get him to start taking care of her needs (and everyone knew that she’d take care of his).

Now all I needed to do was prevent him from feeling guilty about it.