The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unlucky Seven

a story by Haxa Haxan

My wife and her sister always tried to get along, but never really did. My wife, Susan is 35 - seven years older than her sister, Emily. As the family story goes, Susan never had time for Emily and was known to be a bitch, which is probably charitable. As they both grew up, they grew closer, to the point where, now living in the same city, they would get together once every few weeks. That was good for me, as we’re still fairly new in town and I travel for work all the time.

Though they are seven years apart, they have identical bodies and very similar faces. Both blondes, both with big, almost disproportionately large, breasts, both with really angelic, perfect faces (though a perfect face doesn’t mean that the person is always nice; that’s the case with both of them).

Emily never dated anyone seriously, but always had a lot of boyfriends, or at least guys she’d spend time with. I’d met a couple of them, and felt pretty neutral about them, until Mark. He was really intense – that’s the best way to describe it. A really interesting, though different, guy. A guy who would be worth buying a couple of beers one day, I immediately thought.

My story, a true story, begins a few weeks ago. I was home, for a change, and Emily invited her and Mark over for drinks. My wife seemed bored most of the night (she and Emily didn’t say too much to each other) and I was tired, as I had just come home from a business trip. At about ten I went to bed. Nothing was really abnormal the next morning except that Susan fell asleep on the couch, still dressed in her skirt and blouse, which is how I found her the next morning….

Last week my sister’s husband, Rich, was away and things changed. Finally. I don’t hate my sister, Susan, but I have wanted to let her know who’s boss for a long time. My friend, Mark, (everyone things we’re going out, but we just hang out together) and I went over to my sister’s, as we had been for a while when her husband was away. I was going to make sure this was done and done right. For weeks we would go over and Mark would hypnotize my sister. I love just thinking about and remembering it! A few weeks ago, he put Susan and her husband under – you know, into a trance. They both responded to his suggestions and, as soon as they did, he put Susan in a kind of state of suspended animation – just, really, frozen in place and time. Mark made him go upstairs to bed, then put Susan under and released her about fifty times the rest of the night. We felt pretty secure that her husband wouldn’t get up, so we kept working on Susan all night. We didn’t really DO anything to her except control her again and again and again. It felt great to see my sister out like that. But it was only the beginning.

So, like I said, last week we went over to Susan’s house, as I knew she’d be alone. As it turned out, she was dressed up in a really nice skirt and blouse about to go to her tennis club for some annual gathering. Instead, she stayed in. As soon as Susan answered the door, Mark zapped her. Hard. She looked at him when she opened the door, began to get an annoyed look on her face when she saw him, then Mark just pointed his hand at her face and she froze. Like a statue. He commanded her to move to the couch.

As she lay there frozen, Mark told her that seven years was about to disappear, which it did when he again pointed his outstretched fingers at her. All of sudden, Susan was 28 and, she imagined, Emily was 21. Emily watched as, according to plan, Mark, regressed Susan seven intellectual, emotional and, so she felt, physical years. He reminded her of how she treated her sister.

It was awesome. Mark made my sister believe that she was 28. He brought her back to the night when I came home from work. Our parents were out of town and I was hoping to have my boyfriend stay over, secretly, for the first time. Instead, when I got home, he was lying on the living room carpet while Susan gave him a blowjob. So, as I remembered that, and my sister was brought back to that night, Mark lay on his back on Susan’s carpet while he took over her mind and made her give him a long, intense, blowjob.

I was able to watch the entire time, as, at the beginning of the night, Mark made her believe that he cast an “invisible” spell on me. She had no idea that I was only a few feet from her as she went down on Mark. As I watched her do this I was struck at how good she was at it. I never really liked giving head but had been practicing a lot recently as Mark liked it even better than sex – you know, intercourse. The blowjob seemed to last for hours…she was really really really good at it. This woman was going down on Mark right in front of me and all I could do was watch. I didn’t want to do anything else. This woman, this really hot woman with big breasts – she must be 36D – and, oh I’m so tired now, so really tired and kind of excited, I guess and….

As Susan gave Mark the blowjob of his life he paced himself, pleased, but not surprised, at how easily he had controlled both women. As Emily lay there dreamily, he simply said her name and she fell asleep, having forgotten, permanently and completely, that she knew the other woman, seven years her elder. As soon as Emily woke up Mark, came, hard and long, in Susan’s mouth. As he did, she fell asleep, having forgotten, permanently and completely, that she knew the other woman, seven years her junior….

That was the best part for me, as I arrived home from the airport, opened the door, and saw my wife and her sister, asleep right next to her. As I gave Mark seven crisp one hundred dollar bills, he quickly dressed, brought them out of their trance and told them, as they looked at him with complete and perfect attention, that they had just met and wanted each other more than anyone has ever wanted anything before. I also told them that I was invisible so, in their minds, poof! I vanished right on the spot.

As I watched these two perfect women explore each other’s bodies, a little part of my thought “oh what a tangled web we weave when first we-” ah, the hell with it. This was every man’s fantasy and here, right before by eyes, my wife as about to come.

Sure, to get to this point, I know that my wife went down on another guy, but I didn’t really care because, you see, I made her do it. Just before I met Mark, I was on my wife’s computer (I work with computers, so know how to do some things, undetected) and learned that Susan had gone on a “girls’ night out” a couple of months ago and given a guy a blowjob back at their hotel. Not only that, she bragged to her friends about how she had the “balls” – she thought that was funny as she often accused me of not having the balls to do stuff. For me, this was the last straw – I was going to do what I wanted to do for a change. I’ve always loved checking out my sister-in-law (who I hoped and imagined was pretty wild) a nd I’ve always fantasized (and jerked off, both in the shower and while on the road in hotels) about Susan and Emily together. It was my best and favorite fantasy. So, with a free conscience, I was now sitting on the couch as Emily went down on my wife and made her cum (interestingly, with a lot more intensity and passion than I was able to induce).

After a long night of making love, to each other, I gave both women the key words to put them to sleep and set things up for the next day. Just as planned, when they woke up in the morning, they didn’t know that they were sister, didn’t feel weird, still felt really attracted to each other and, best of all, now wanted dick (most people call me “Rich,” but Dick, here, made sense). Within seconds, these hypno-controlled beauties each had one ball in their warm, soft mouths, and intertwined tongues had me ready to explode. Just as I was ready to cum, I looked at them and said “now FREEZE” and they lay there on their backs, eyes wide open, as I came all over their faces. As soon as I was done, I said “release” and they bo th work up, fully aware of everything that had happened, they remembered everything, but were also frozen solid, like statues.

I told them that, from now on, they would be able to remember everything but tell no one. Also, while they could lead “normal lives,” the minute I touched (even gently) their breasts, they would immediately fall under my control and, again, forget they were sisters and be immediately and powerfully attracted to one another.

Susan struggled so hard to unfreeze, as I was telling her this. As my wife kept struggling (Emily didn’t, really, she just lay there, listening but completely glazed over) I could tell that she was trying to speak. I let her and, weakly, she asked “how long…for how long?”

I lay on top of her, slid myself inside her, smiled and said “I don’t know…how about seven years?”