The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the first instalment of my story “Unnatural Desires” It‘s a multi part story and contains the following elements.

MC – Mind Control FF – Female/Female Sex FD – Female Dominant NC – Non-Consensual SC – Scatology

I welcome all feedback and love to chat about issues related to MC / FF stories. Please write to me at

My introductory sentence would read……

Debbie Keogh has a dark secret, a basement dedicated to the enslavement of the female mind. Today she is shopping for a new slave!

Part 1

A new acquisition.

Debbie Keogh eased her black Mercedes into the empty parking space. She sat back in her seat and pondered her decision. She loved visiting the mall, but unlike other visitors, she was shopping for something else ….. a new slave! Debbie had for many years collected and controlled various women for her own dark purposes. Usually she was able to keep her appetite satiated, but recently she had felt strong urges to enrol and condition a new mind. The mall usually provided a suitable specimen so she set off in search of her prey.

She made her way to the top deck of the mall and began to walk down its length. As she walked she scanned for a woman who could fit the criteria that she needed. They had to be single, but apart from that anything that took her fancy could be a possibility. Debbie reached the end of the walkway and found herself outside her favourite department store. So far no luck, maybe she should shop inside instead?

Debbie loved Randels, it was a large old fashioned store that prided itself on service and she remembered several beauties that she had spied in there before, maybe one of the store staff could service her unique needs. Spurred on, she made her way to the lingerie department.

As Debbie approached the displays she paused to unfasten a button on her red silk blouse and reveal her deep cleavage. This done she began to look at the racks of underwear. A few moments had passed when Debbie heard an assistant behind her. “Can I help you Madam?” came the request. Debbie turned around to face a petite brunette. She spied the girl’s name badge which read Natalie and replied, “Oh yes please, I want to buy some underwear, it’s the Elegance lace….. do you have my size?”

The young woman smiled and responded “Does Madam know what size she requires?” Debbie blushed and responded in an embarrassed tone “err, yes I’m a 36F”. “No problem” replied Natalie “I’ll just check stock for you”. With that the young girl turned around and walked to a door marked STOCK. Debbie watched the assistant walking away and was transfixed by her ass. As her hips swayed her buttocks pressed into the fabric of her slacks. Debbie felt the dampness rise between her thighs and in an instant she had decided that Natalie was the one !

Moments later the assistant returned and apologised that the store did not carry Debbie’s size. She promised a discount if Debbie placed an order and waited for a response. Debbie smiled again and growing in outward confidence said “I’d like two in cream and two in black”. Natalie raised an eyebrow “Does Madam realise that they are $100 each”. “That’s OK” smiled Debbie, “how soon could you get them?” Natalie paused for a moment, “Oh, usually three to five days, err, when were you last fitted for a bra?” Debbie seized the moment, “Oh, not for a year or so”. Natalie gave Debbie a scornful lecture on the need to have accurate fitments, given the cost of the lingerie and pointed her to the changing rooms. “We really need to measure you properly Madam, to avoid error and discomfort”. Agreeing, and with little resistance Debbie followed the young girl to an empty booth.

Natalie closed the door behind and slid the bolt over to ensure privacy. The booth was spacious and everything that Debbie could have wished for. “Now Madam, my name is Natalie and I am a qualified lingerie fitter, do you have any objections if you were to go bare breasted ? It’s just that the Elegance range needs a very accurate cup measurement”

Debbie sensed that Natalie was interested in her boobs so she agreed and unbuttoned her blouse letting it fall to the ground. She then turned away from the assistant and unclipped her bra. Freed from their restraint her large breasts splayed out giving Natalie a fine view either side of her small back. Efficiently Natalie made her measurements, gently brushing against Debbie’s boobs. “Madam, you’re actually a 36G it’s a……” Debbie turned around and broke Natalie mid sentence. She cupped her breasts in her hands and looked directly into Natalie’s gaze with her piercing green eyes “eat them” she barked. The young brunette cupped the enormous breasts and began to lick and slurp over Debbie’s large nipples. Miss Keogh moaned and overly faked excitement. She placed her hands either side of Natalie’s head, pressing the young girl between her melons and asked “tell me Natalie do you eat pussy as good as you eat boobies?” Natalie mumbled from between her tit heaven “Yeeesssss”.

Debbie pushed Natalie away and dropped her slacks. She turned to give her a view of her naked arse and ordered her to kneel behind her ass and eat her cunt out. Debbie pulled her plump bum cheeks apart and awaited Natalie’s tongue between her crack. Natalie did not disappoint, she slurped and tongued Debbie’s cunt, bringing her close to boiling point. Debbie closed her eyes and imagined what Natalie would do after her ‘conversion’ and the thought of that sent her over the edge. She climaxed quickly and loudly oblivious to anyone else who may have been in the changing rooms. Then she turned around to face her lover. “Sweet Jesus” gasped Debbie “Oh fuck that was so good ……. Oh fuck I’ve got to have you!” Natalie began to unbutton her own blouse, but Debbie stopped her. “No not here” she gasped “I’ve got to screw you, can you come to my house? What time do you finish?” Natalie thought for a second and replied “I can get off for five”. “Great” replied Debbie “ I live at Four Forty Mill Lane, come as fast as you can and be ready to fuck all night”.

Debbie dressed quickly and exchanged a long probing kiss with her prey. “ Order me those 36G’s” she said and with that she walked out of the booth and the store. Natalie remained in the booth, dropped her trousers and fingered herself off thinking about Debbie’s boobs. For her five o’clock couldn’t come faster. As Debbie returned to her car she smiled too. Five o’clock would be a watershed in Natalie’s life, the mall had come up trumps again.

It took Debbie thirty minutes to drive home and as she pulled in to her long drive she admired the isolation her house afforded, perfect for a woman whose hobby was mind control. For Debbie though, it was more than a hobby. She had moved into the house eight years ago and had converted the spacious basement into a dedicated facility for the processing of the female mind. It had taken her two years to modify and construct everything she needed so that as she completed her psychology degree she had the mechanisms in place to fulfil her dark perverted desire – the enslavement of females through deep structured brainwashing.

Debbie garaged her Mercedes and unlocked the front door. She checked the mail and walked around the ground floor admiring her décor. Then she made her way to the living room pausing to look at her black designer leather sofa before walking to a recessed bookcase. She ran her fingers over the spines of several books before stopping at one titled ‘Sapphic Love’. Debbie pressed it and the bookcase slid back to reveal a short staircase. She walked down and entered her secret basement. It ran the full length of the property and had been divided up into seven areas all serviced by one long corridor.

Standing at the bottom of the stairs Debbie had three rooms to her left and four to her right. Each one played a specific role in her ruthless brainwashing process. The first three were chambers where Debbie broke the minds of her victims and then conditioned them for total slavery. Debbie ignored those and turned to the right. She unlocked the first door and as the light came on it revealed a bank of computers, video monitors and audio equipment. This was Debbie’s control room where she orchestrated her brainwashing sessions from. Adjacent to it was the second room, a large showering area designed to accommodate three women. Debbie checked that the supplies of shower gel were sufficient then she made her way to the third room, the obedience room. From the viewing window a dull pink glow emanated. Debbie opened the door to the bright red room and admired the seated figures within. There were five women, of varying age and race. All were seated in a line and all were wearing large golden headphones. The women were Debbie’s slaves and they were transfixed by the rotating disc in front of them whose spiralling pattern kept them totally focussed on the obedience conditioning that washed through their minds. As they stared straight ahead a sequence of soft pulsing lights played on their faces reinforcing the messages that the headphones droned out. Each of the women had been individually brainwashed by Debbie enslaving them totally. Now they were being programmed with the instructions Debbie wanted them to perform. In conjunction with the treatment Natalie was going to receive, these five mindless slaves would assist Debbie to make Natalie the twelfth addition to her harem. They would perform the most obscene sex acts to and with Natalie and ensure that the young brunette was unable to fight her brainwashing and succumb to Debbie’s dark desires.

Debbie left her drones to their repetitive conditioning and checked the fourth and final room. In the centre of the pure white space was a low padded area. It was where Debbie liked to perform with her slaves and the large flat bed was surrounded by wall mounted video cameras. These allowed Debbie to film her conquests from every angle and to build a video library of her darkest sexual perversions, perversions acted out by her mindless playthings. Debbie imagined her newest addition performing for her and smiled sweetly to herself.

She returned upstairs. It was time to get ready for Natalie’s arrival. She took a long relaxing bath and thought through her moves before moving into her bedroom to prepare herself. Debbie fixed her thick brown hair up and matched her nails and makeup, then she climbed onto her bed, lay on her back and began to masturbate. She brought herself to the point of climax before stopping and fitting herself with a strap on harness. Debbie inserted the eight inches of the internal dildo and stood up to fasten the straps tight. The harness fit tightly like a G-string, with wide hip straps and a narrow strip that disappeared between Debbie’s ample buttocks. The front carried a flexible mount that allowed a variety of dildo’s to be attached and Debbie moaned gently as she fixed and screwed in a nine inch ribbed dong. She imagined the pleasure she would derive from fucking Natalie hard. Debbie walked over to a full length mirror and admired her Amazonian figure. Her huge breasts were strangely juxtaposed by the thick black dildo swaying between her thighs. She put on a pair of gold shoes with spiked heels and a black silk wrap, tucked a plastic packet into her waistband and awaited Natalie’s arrival. The young girl had no idea of the fate that waited her.