The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unnatural Desires (Part 3)

Debbie continues with the cruel brainwashing of her newest acquisition. Please read Part 1 & 2 to get up to speed.

Debbie’s alarm sounded. It was four am and time to check on Natalie’s progress. She made her way down and entered Room 1. Mai-Lin was behind Natalie’s limp body and was still mindlessly screwing her prone victim’s ass. Debbie stopped Mai-Lin and removed the headphones. Natalie stirred and jolted out of her anal hell. “No , noooooooooh, no more anal” she begged. Debbie was amazed ( had the second phase of aversion therapy failed to have an impact on her?) , she questioned her victim. “Do you love anal”? she demanded. Natalie fought the urge to respond and stayed quiet. Debbie thrust her fingers up Natalie’s ass. “Do you love anal”? she barked. Natalie jolted from the violation and pleaded “please Debbie, no more, no more” Debbie smiled and snapped her fingers “Mai-Lin, Danuta, repeat phase two”. With that the young Chinese girl positioned herself and mounted Natalie’s ass again. “ No” screamed Natalie, “please not again, I’ll do anyth…” “Anything” snapped Debbie. “Oh god yes” pleaded Natalie, “no more anal, no more voices” she sobbed. Debbie motioned to Mai-Lin and the Chinese girl withdrew from Natalie’s aching anus.

“Perhaps we don’t need to repeat phase two” smiled Debbie, “perhaps you will respond to my commands willingly” she mused. “God yes Debbie” said Natalie, “ I’ll do what you want, I don’t want to be…..” “Brainwashed” said Debbie, completing her sentence for her. Natalie nodded. “Very well” said Debbie “You will complete two loyalty tests for me. You will perform the tests I expect a fully brainwashed slave to complete” Natalie nodded, “yes, anything you want Debbie”. “If you pass the tests” smiled Debbie, “I will let you go. If you fail we will start phase two all over again”. Natalie nodded and was amazed to find her restraints being removed.

Once released she was led out of the room and down the corridor to the last room in Debbie’s basement. “Get onto the bed” commanded Debbie. Natalie complied and climbed onto the low padded surface. “Now” smiled Debbie “the first test of loyalty”. Miss Keogh made Natalie kneel down and watch her. She pulled on latex gloves and turned to give her new slave a view of her ass. Debbie placed her hands under her plump buttocks and grunted softly. As she did so she defecated into her hands, Natalie watched horrified as the thick brown mush dropped into Debbie’s gloved hands. When she had finished, she turned to face Natalie and brought her hands up and onto her enormous boobs. Debbie smiled into Natalie’s shocked eyes and began to massage the brown filth into her breasts with deep circular motions. “Test one” she said, “you will eat my shit and lick my breasts clean”. Natalie balked at the disgusting task, but then she remembered what would happen if she refused and complied with Debbie’s obscene order. She licked and slurped over her captor’s shit smeared tits, the smell and taste were disgusting. Natalie fought back the urge to be sick and to her amazement completely licked Debbie’s boobs clean. “Now my ass” barked Debbie and she went onto all fours to give Natalie access to her dirty arse and buttocks. Again Natalie complied. Debbie was enjoying every minute. Usually it took brainwashing to achieve the same result, but Natalie was so driven by the thought of freedom that she was complying totally. She would use this to humiliate and frustrate her young victim further. “Well done” praised Debbie, “half way there. No it’s time for test two”. Debbie placed Natalie on all fours and left the room. She returned with four women who she lined up in front of Natalie. She recognised Mai-Lin and Danuta, but now the line up was joined by two very well endowed black girls.

“Now my dear” she pointed to the two black beauties, “let me introduce you to Carmen and Cleo, who will help you to complete your obedience test with a real favourite of mine, the five girl fuck!” Debbie started to position the women around Natalie. “Mai-Lin and Danuta will pleasure your boobies” smiled Debbie. “I’m going to finger your pussy whilst Carmen screws your ass, and the lovely Cleo will shit in your mouth when you come!” Debbie helped Carmen to fit her strap-on in front of Natalie and fastened a monster dong to the front attachment. “This is a real favourite of mine” snapped Debbie, “I call it the bowel cleaner” she added. Natalie looked at the plastic and rubber device. (It measured twelve inches long and three inches in diameter). “Of course” added Debbie “normally only a brainwashed subject would take this in their ass, but we will make an exception for you my dear”. Debbie motioned the girls to begin and instructed Natalie “Understand this, you will only be released if you comply. I expect you to come, shit yourself and take Cleo’s load in your mouth. I will be videoing all of this as a little insurance policy and remember, phase two is still ready for you!” Natalie nodded and prepared herself.

Mai-Lin and Danuta began by sucking on Natalie’s pert nipples as they lay underneath her. Debbie added to the stimulation by fingering Natalie’s pussy and stroking her clit. It gave her a prime view of the anal penetration. Carmen positioned herself and pressed the bulbous tip into Natalie’s arse hole. She gasped and was shocked to find that the dildo slid into her anus with ease. The voluptuous black woman began to pump into her arse and before long Natalie felt the rhythm of the combined stimulation bringing her off. As she gasped and panted the second black girl, Cleo got onto all fours in front of her and positioned her large bum directly in Natalie’s sweating face. Cleo reached behind and spread her ass. Debbie hissed out “eat it slave”. Natalie knew she had to comply and began to tongue Cleo’s anus. Everything happened so quickly , Natalie’s orgasm exploded from every part of her body and at the same time Cleo defecated strongly into her mouth. Natalie was overwhelmed by the amount of shit and Cleo pressed her ass into the young brunettes face, smearing the filth all over her. At the same time Carmen withdrew the monster dong from Natalie’s anus and the young girl lost control defecating noisily all over the bed. Debbie smeared the hot brown shit all over Natalie’s buttocks and praised her humiliated captive. “Well done my pretty” she sighed, “you have passed your loyalty test”.

Debbie snapped her fingers and the four women stood up. “Take Natalie to the shower Mai-Lin” she commanded and obediently the young Chinese girl complied and led Natalie away.

The warm soapy spray washed away the filth and when Natalie had been dried she was led back upstairs to be dressed. Debbie addressed her. “Well, I will now release you. You must however return every Friday to perform for me. Failure to do so will result in this becoming public property”. Debbie held up a video cassette. “Your employers would love to see what their sales girl gets up to , wouldn’t they?” Natalie nodded (she had to get out!) “Yes Debbie I will comply with your instructions”. “Good girl” said the smiling Miss Keogh, “I’ll see you next week for more performing, perhaps you’ll develop a taste for anal pursuits with a free mind!”

Debbie unlocked the door and let Natalie out. She ran to her car and drove off as quickly as she could. Debbie picked up her phone and auto dialled a number. As the line responded, Debbie simply said “phase three start”.

Natalie pulled out of Debbie’s drive and onto the main road. She was sobbing and seething inside. She would fix that bitch and thought of revenge for her violation. Natalie stopped the car abruptly. A few yards down the road there was a parked police car. Salvation! She would seek out the cops and fuck Debbie Keogh good and proper. Natalie parked up opposite the car and rushed to the window. The officer inside powered down the glass and looked at Natalie. “Can I help you Miss?” Natalie looked at the smiling, female Hispanic officer and blurted everything out. She related the rape, the drugging, the basement brainwashing and the multiple assault on her. The officer calmly recorded everything down and comforted her. “I’ll call this in, request back up and confront this Debbie Keogh”. “Thank you so much” replied Natalie “ … Officer …?” “Officer Vasquez, Julia Vasquez” replied the pretty cop. Julia made the radio call and with Natalie listening, received permission to detain Debbie for questioning. Julia turned to Natalie “we can arrest her now as long as you ID her for me, then forensic can check out this basement, OK?” Natalie nodded, “anything to get that bitch” she hissed.

The police car pulled into Debbie’s drive and the two women got out. Julia unclipped the cover on her sidearm and approached the door. Natalie shook as the policewoman rang the doorbell. Debbie Keogh opened the door and smiled at the young officer. “Can I help you officer?” she asked. “Yes” said Julia, “I need to speak with you about a serious allegation concerning events in this property”. Debbie looked puzzled, but welcomed the two women in smiling sweetly at Natalie.

She led the women into the living room and turned to face them. “Now” she said, “what seems to be the matter?” Natalie hissed out “That’s where she raped me Officer, right there!” Julia turned to Debbie and prepared to caution her. “Miss Keogh, I am arresting you for…..” At that point, Debbie let her wrap fall to the floor revealing her naked body. Julia drew her sidearm and shouted “remain still….” But Debbie interrupted her. “Tell me Officer Vasquez, how do you feel about my breasts?” Natalie watched in horror as the young woman’s eyes glazed over and she responded in a monotone voice “I must obey your breasts Debbie” (Julia had been Debbie’s first conquest and she had found the policewoman to be a very useful slave).

Natalie turned to run in panic, but her way was blocked by Carmen and Cleo who grabbed her and held her fast. “I am so disappointed in you Natalie” sighed Debbie “I thought you understood the consequences of defying me”. “Fuck you” snapped Natalie, “fuck you all”. She struggled, but the two black girls were too strong and on Debbie’s command they dragged her to the bookcase. “This insolent little cunt needs an attitude adjustment” roared Debbie, “take her to the conversion chamber now!” Natalie was forced down the staircase and led kicking and screaming to the door of Room 2. Debbie followed behind and smiled to herself, now it was time to press home and wipe Natalie’s brain clean!