The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Untold Stories

[mc, mf, fd, hu]

synopsis: Enough with the same boring tales of handsome princes and damsels in distress! It’s time for fairytales to go kinky, one childhood memory twisted at a time.

Author’s note: this story was written upon suggestion by a patron of mine and in turn inspired by a photo-story I created earlier this year.. You too can have your concepts brought to life if you choose to support my efforts. Thanks.

Untold Stories — Snow White

Do you remember when fairytales were gruesome, when both heroes and villains suffered horrible fates, when happily ever after wasn’t a certainty at all but rather something that could happen if the story-tellers were so inclined to do so?

Perhaps, you don’t. In fact, this is the more likely scenario for the stories of yore have suffered through decades of sanitization, retold countless times in ever increasingly simpler and less entertaining ways. From the opening lines of the once so-called classics, you already know what’s coming, everything appears in black and white when the real fun of it all lies in the infinite (not fifty, mind you!) shades of grey in-between.

It’s somewhere along this threshold that kinkiness lives, where many variations of familiar grounds wait for brighter times. There’s a realm of untold tales dreaming of the day where their true nature is brought under the spotlight and while not all will get their chance to shine, some might permeate the barrier of imagination to find their way of you. As a matter of fact, one of them is doing that right now.

So here’s a story the Brothers Grimm didn’t think of, a tale Disney will never acknowledge. The Evil Queen’s plan was never to poison Snow White’s body but rather taint her soul for purity is overrated and black is so much more attractive than white. When the beautiful raven-haired girl took a bite of the apple, she didn’t go to sleep at all. Or rather, she did, but only a part of her. Miss goody two-shoes went for a little nap and only the fun part remained to wreak havoc as much as possible.

That’s why when the dwarves came home from the mine that night, their voices sore from so much awful singing all at once, wanting fresh food on the table and their dirty clothes washed right away, she not so gently proceeded to...

“Rape us, Your Majesty. She literally raped us!” The dwarves’ leader, who liked to call himself Doc even though he was as illiterate as the rest, said.

“Rape?” King Harrot scoffed, ringed hand scratching his ginger beard. “Surely you jest for I see not how a woman can rape a m... Hmm, I mean, one of your kind, let alone seven of you.”

“Are you suggesting we’re not men, Your Majesty?” the one known as Grumpy raised an angry fist. Had he been allowed to bring his trusty shovel to court, the King’s clothes would have become red right about now.

“No, no, no, no...” the monarch retorted, falsetto-like voice grinding the ears of everyone present. “That’s what not I said at all. Of course, you are men. Tiny and somewhat rude but men nonetheless. I respect everything you do for the kingdom but I find your story hard to believe. Miss White, how do you respond to these allegations?”

“They’re all true, Your Majesty,” Snow White yawned.

“They are? But how?”

“Oh, hypnosis, brainwashing...” she replied nonchalantly. “... and a clever use of these,” she pressed her firm breasts with her hands making them pop from the tight corset she was wearing.

“Oh my, what a beautiful bosom you have,” The King said.

“Wrong story, Your Majesty, but I’m glad to have made my point. They wanted me to work for them nonstop, they wanted me to continue being a servant to their demands and unnatural whims...” she feigned a tear. “I had enough, so I took matters into my own hands.”

“I can attest to that,” Happy chirped in the background, still remembering the moment when her delicate, unlubricated fingers found a way inside his ass, and stayed there until he collapsed on the floor, moaning of pure delight. Why were they accusing her of foul deeds again?

“Shut up!” Doc slapped him. “You’re making us all look bad, you perv!”

“I’m not the one sleeping on the job,” Happy pointed to the left, to the spot where the laziest of them all, drowned all the surrounding noise with his vigorous and overwhelming snores.

“Gentlem... hmmm... dwarves,” The King spoke again. “Please refrain from making any more comments until Miss White concludes her story, if you please.”

“There’s not much to tell. I did everything to them you can think of and even more. I used the reflections of a pan to put them into a trance. I indoctrinated them into believing in the power of boobs, one suck at a time... I stuffed rolling pins inside their dirty mouths and dirty asses while I watched them fuck each other and laughed. I made them crave for the sweet aroma of my tight pussy and taught them the best ways to lick just like I’ll teach anyone else that allows me to come closer... I did it all and I regret nothing, except being caught.” And her eyes darted across the room, lingering on an open window.

“Stop looking at me, sister,” the bluebird replied, a small coin purse attached to his right leg. “It’s not easy being a snitch but I take my job seriously.”

“The next time we meet, you’ll be casserole,” she flipped a finger, a gesture that strangely caused more indignation to everyone in the room than anything else she had said so far.

“How inappropriate! We do not allow the likes of that in this palace, Miss White,” The King’s trusty advisor who had been silent until then, said.

“Cut the Miss White bullshit already, will you? I’m in no mood to be mistaken for a virginal creature any more. Mistress White is more appropriate especially for a horny bootlicker such as you. Oops, you haven’t told your liege what happened before this hearing, did you?”

“Cedric?” The King muttered. “What is she talking about?”

“I... hmmm...” the squalid man wiped out the cold sweat from his furrowed brow. “I merely tried to determine the validity of some facts, nothing more.”

“That’s what he calls me begging me to suck my heels as if they were a filthy cock for over twenty minutes, Your Majesty!”

“Why, this is outrageous! I can see why lesser men would fall for such concupiscence but you, Cedric? You who have always remained loyal, trustworthy, and chaste? You betrayed me for the heels of a woman?”

“The King is a faggot, the King is a faggot,” the bluebird sang, and Snow White joined the chorus. “He also fucks the Abbot, he also fucks the Abbot!”

“Silence! I shall hear none of this any longer! Guards, arrest this indecent whore! Put her in the darkest of dungeons! And shoot that meddling flying creature right now!”

“Oops... that’s my cue out of here,” the bird flapped its wings. “Later, Trashy White! Later, King Maggot!”

“Your Majesty, will we be getting any sort of compensation for the abuses we suffered?” Doc asked before the proceedings came to a close.

“I shall reward you by not sending you to the dungeon as well for what you just heard. I’m a generous monarch, don’t you agree?”

“If that’s your idea of generosity, then fuck you!” Grumpy stormed out of the palace, the other dwarves in tow. Sleepy had to be dragged out, his head bashing against the colorful floor tiles as they left.

“Well, this was entertaining while it lasted,” Snow White said.

“You’ll think differently once you’ve seen the dungeon,” Cedric mumbled, fully aware a punishment awaited him too behind closed doors.

And so Snow White was locked away but not before being forced to sign a confession for crimes against the Kingdom and made to pose for a primitive version of a mug shot for three hours straight. The artist took a few liberties as all artists do, imagining an even clingier dress highlighting all of her femininity, a smile sultrier than the one of a Succubus, and a sign hanging from her slender neck saying: bad to the bones, I’ll fuck yours, too! Rumor has it it was sold at an auction for fifteen thousand crowns right after being completed.

For three days and nights, Snow White shared her dark, damp cell with filthy rats. In another tale, perhaps one would become a coach driver and the pumpkin goo she had for lunch could become a luxurious carriage to take her to a ball. In another tale, things would have ended like this, her sexual misconduct punished, her foul lips forever forbidden of engaging in carnal delights. Yes, in another tale, but this is not that tale, and it is far from over.

On the fourth day, two new guards were stationed at the dungeon’s entrance. Two young, virile, and incredibly suggestible young men who had heard many stories about her, the true, the false, and the exaggerations that did not know where they stood anymore. They wanted to talk, she was willing to listen, and things were bound to escalate from there.

“So you’re the famous bitch,” one of them said. His name was weird, it rhymed with clit. She laughed behind bars, her once pristine clothes now covered in mud and shit.

“Bitch sounds about right though I like to make men my bitches too.” She said in reply.

“Dwarves and a sycophant? Your tastes in men are quite poor, don’t you think?”

“Dwarves they may be but the rumors about their cocks are true. And what’s wrong with a good sycophant? We all need one in our lives to feel complete.”

“You actually allowed those pipsqueaks to fuck you?” The other guard intervened, incredulous look on his dark, brooding face.

“I did most of the fucking but let me tell you that Bashful is anything but. I could have lived without Sneezy’s germs all over my pubes though.”

“Yuck!”

“Yuck, indeed. So boys, what crime did you commit to end up stuck here with me?”

“I asked for the assignment,” the first speaker noted. “He came for the ride.”

“Did you? And why is that?”

“Isn’t it obvious? You need a real man to satisfy you and now there are two close by.”

“That’s funny because I see none. What makes you think you have what it takes to please me?”

“We have these for starters,” he drew an elongated blade. “We can make you do whatever we want.”

“Ah, so you wish to take the mantle of rapists for yourselves! Is that something boys of your age can’t live without? And you can’t find someone else to serve as trophy other than a wrongfully imprisoned woman such as myself?”

“Wrongfully imprisoned? You confessed it all and more! Where’s the wrong in that?”

“I did what had to be done under the circumstances. Being good is pretty and all but no good comes from being good all the time so when the witch gave me that apple, I embraced it. I can still feel the delicious poison on my lips awaking me to I was supposed to be. You may try to rape me all you want but you’ll fare no better than those dwarves.”

“Our brains aren’t as small as theirs,” the other guard chuckled. “We can handle you and a lot more.”

“Prove it then,” she retorted, finding a pile of dung to sit on. It resembled a throne. A nauseating, foul, and disgusting throne but a throne nonetheless. “Show me how strong you really are.”

Unwavering in their resolve, relentless in their male, hormone-induced stupidity, the two guards opened the cell door and stepped inside, golden keys dangling from their armored waists. One of them had a retractable opening in the crotch area, a curious design to promote quick sexual escapades.

“My father is a blacksmith,” he confessed, finding her gaze.

“I see. Is he a renowned rapist as well?”

“Less talk and more sucking, bitch!” He hit her with a metal greave. His cock emerged from the opening, like a pink worm imbued with a life of his own.

“Suck them both,” the other one said, mimicking his partner while his hands rested firmly on the hilt of his sword.

Snow White examined the two erect members carefully. One of them had a curious bite mark along the shaft that appeared to be self-imposed, the other was so immaculate it was almost as if it had only come into existence that same day.

“This one doesn’t come out much, does it?” she grinned.

“Why are you still talking? Suck!”

The greave came down again, and she knelt on the pile of poo. Two for one was quite doable, her jaws were flexible, her tongue long enough. She took the first in her mouth and gobbled the second, and the flavors of each couldn’t be more different. “Chocolate and vanilla,” she thought, “but I could really go for strawberry right now.”

“Hmm... that feels good... keep going, Snow Bitch! Eat it all.”

“If I do that, there’ll be nothing but blood between your legs,” her thoughts continued to wander. She crept forward, the tips propelled against the back of her throat. Her tongue moved from one to the other, wrapping itself in a pool of saliva and other less amenable fluids. Both cocks needed a bath, one that lasted six months at least.

As she dove into their engorged manhood and their eyes rolled in fervent delight, her hands reached for the set of keys, swiping them effortlessly. They had been foolish enough to loosen her shackles so she could move more freely, and fools pay the price when the price is right.

“Okay, that’s enough,” she spat, leaving the two men in utter shock.

“Who said you could stop?”

“This did,” she dangled the keys in front of them. Both waved their blades at her.

“And these say otherwise.”

“Ah so it seems but... swords don’t talk like these keys do. What you have there speaks of power by force, but these speak of power through persuasion. They have a very distinct voice, a set of sounds that echo in the minds of those willing to listen. Here, allow me...” she hit the keys against one other, a faint hum reverberating in the distance. “Did you hear that? That little clang, almost like a finger snap if finger snaps were made of metal. Listen to it again, the subtle clash, the lingering impression... these keys open many doors and not just the one of this dungeon. In fact, the way they sound can be attuned to anything, really. All you have to do is listen, all you have to do is follow... listen again, follow the wave of sound as it traverses the space between us... Is it coming from the left? Is it coming from the right? You see the keys before you bouncing off one another, but where is the sound coming from? You can’t touch it, only hear it. You can’t touch it, only feel it. You can feel the echoes multiplying inside you, a small frequency resonating inside your subconscious... left, right, left, right... and now it’s time to go up, and time to go down. Down means going deeper into the sound, down means allowing the sound to reflect off your mind off as well. Look at the keys, their golden sheen, follow the sound, their golden song... so beautiful, so lovely, so enticing... just like my voice.

“Yes, my voice... it’s exactly like the sound you’ve been focusing on for a while now. My voice and the echo of the golden keys are the same. When you listen to the keys, you listen to my voice. When you listen to my voice, they open the keys of your thoughts. It’s hard to think when you’re thinking of such beautiful sounds which is why you don’t think at all. Listening for real doesn’t require thinking. Listening for real is just a matter of undivided, completely focused attention. Attention to detail, to every little nuance, every shift of my words, every tone they can produce. My voice is the key to the control you lack, my voice is the key to hone your perception. And notice how hone and own sound the same way when you’re focused like this. You don’t own your ideas anymore, you don’t own your body, or your mind. There is only the sound deep inside you, the sound and my voice, my voice is the sound, the sound you hear, the sound you crave, the sound that owns you... the sound that owns you... owned by my voice, owned by my thoughts, owned by me...

“That’s right, my little fuckpuppets, as strong as you think you are, your strength means nothing before this sound. Its echo has already grown, its echo has taken root. The sound of my voice is all you hear. The sound of my voice is all you are. You are slaves to my voice, eager to do as told. You will follow my voice and my instructions and you will start by grabbing each other’s cocks and jerking off for me. Yes, that’s exactly what you will do because you want to continue listening to my voice and you want to do what my voice commands. Take each other’s cocks in hand and jerk them for me. Don’t be rough, don’t be hasty. You can only stroke in line with my words. One pull for each sentence, now two, now three... go up until four, five, and six, and then slowly go back down... six, five, four, three... and now all the way up to seven, and eight, and nine, nine twists, faster and faster... following my voice, listening to the numbers, the keys to your freedom of mind locked away. Masturbate. Faster. Faster. Now slow down as your last shreds of resistance slow as well and disappear. Good. No more fighting, no more name-calling, no more desires to be just like all the other rapists out there. You are both slaves, you must obey. Jerk and go deeper. Stroke and go deeper. Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two...

“Hmm, wonderful, your cocks as hard as they can be... You may stop stroking now but you still follow my instructions. I’m heading out of here soon but before you do, you are to lie down on the floor and you will do the same you did before but with your mouths instead. Yes, sucking your cocks wasn’t all you think it would be but now you get to suck them yourselves and when you both cum, you’ll do it again, and again, and again, for as long as my voice remains deep inside your mind. You will do that for me, won’t you? Good boys. Good boys obey. You are both good obeys. Obey and have fun. Bye now!”

Without looking back, Snow White left the dungeon, key ring whirling in her fingers. She needed a bath as well and the best place for one was inside the King’s private quarters, obviously.

* * *

King Harrot wasn’t fucking the Abbot when he heard the splashes of hot water. In fact, he had never done so but only because the Abbot refused. The man of the cloth preferred the company of known and unknown harlots any day of the week, except Sundays for those were holy days, of course. The monarch opened the bathroom door far and wide and shrieked.

“Snow White? What are you doing here?”

“What does it look like, Your Majesty? You’ve never seen a naked woman taking a bath? Oh, that’s right, you probably haven’t,” she mocked.

“How... how did you get out of the dungeon?” He babbled, befuddled, and other words and states of mind starting with b not worth mentioning.

“The same way I got in, through the door. Boy, you’re being way too thick right now, aren’t you? And no, I’m not going back there so before you call your guards, just hear me out.”

“I don’t want to hear anything from you. You... you ruined my reputation!”

“Me? You’re the one that overreacted just because your precious lover and I fooled around a bit. It wasn’t anything serious and I’m all over him by now. I suggest you do the same. By the way, I took a gander at your closets before coming here. What’s up with all the dresses and you don’t mind if I borrow the orange one, do you?”

“If...” he sibilated, cheeks turning red with shame. “If you leave right and don’t repeat those words out loud ever again, I’ll be kind enough to give you a ten-minute head start before I send all Royal Guard to hunt you down.”

“Yeah, I can’t do that because the water is to die for and I still haven’t scrubbed my back yet but thank you for the kind offer. I have one for you, too.”

“Such insolence! No head start then! You’ll die right where you are.”

Snow White kicked some water his way, just enough to make him fumble as he tried to leave. He didn’t fall, but he didn’t stand upright either. Leaping from the dark wooden tub, she caught up to him, and rolled her legs around his oversized belly.

“We’re not done. Locking me away wasn’t pretty, and I wasn’t going to just lie there and die, was I? No, I wasn’t. So here’s what will happen. You will let me finish my bath, you will let me keep the dress because it’s far too lovely for the likes of you, and then you will take a walk around town doing exactly what I ask of you because I’m the one telling this story right now.”

King Harrot struggled against her strong limbs trying to shake her off but she intensified the grip pulling his already out-of-balance body to the floor. Pinned by the weight of her feet against his chest, dripping vagina at an arm’s length, he wrongfully resisted.

“Never!”

“Oh please, I know you’re a pussy yourself but this pussy of mine gets the job done every single time. You may lick it if you behave, you will drink from it if you don’t... either way, pussies always win.”

“I don’t believe in that hypnosis and brainwashing crap you spouted before!”

“You don’t have to consciously do it as long as a specific part of you is listening. Let’s talk to it, shall we? Listen carefully to the sound of my voice...”

And so it came to pass that, approximately two hours later, the people saw their beloved King parade in mesmeric glee. More unexpected than the parade itself, was his choice of attire, one that made young and old laugh their socks off. Those that had no socks laughed anyway for he rocked pink and lavender like no other before him.

“Why is the King dressed like a woman?” a disgruntled husband muttered amidst the roaring crowd.

“Better that than not wearing anything at all like you know who...” his wife replied, no teeth left on her feeble attempt to smile.

“Good point,” he conceded like all good husbands should do and cackled too so no one would notice. Snow White rejoiced as she disappeared amongst the populace, her job almost complete. She missed the victory lap around Castle Town, the moment when King Harrot raised the dress up high to exhibit his dangling appendages as if they were something worth showing off. A new nursery rhyme was born before the sun set and it started like this: “The King has no balls...”

Indifferent to it all, the kinky protagonist whooshed by the nearest village on her way to the forest. It was time to go back, to pay old friends a most deserved visit. The dwarves were sure to welcome her with open arms and legs especially after she reminded them who was in charge. She sauntered through the old woods, not a care in the world for why would she waste her time caring and worrying when everything ultimately smiled her way?

Halfway through her journey, she stopped to catch a breath under the shade of a big tree, branches spreading like hungry teeth. Perhaps it was a willow, perhaps it was an oak. Either way, it would make for an awesome depiction if there were any sketch artists walking nearby but not this time. Her lips were parched, her hips wet. Leaning against the old bark, she smiled, reminiscing of the day when she had been too prude to let the hunter that was chasing her tear down her clothes with his trusty axe. If only he were still around, she would fix such an injustice on the double, yet that was one chapter of her life she was never getting back. As the bright color of her regal clothes emerged proudly from the decaying green all around, a voice she hadn’t heard in a long time confronted her.

“What are you doing with my body?”

“Holy fuck, you’re still there!” she talked to herself. A small deer perked its ears a few meters ahead. Humans were always talking even when there was no else around, how pathetic!

“Of course, I’m here! I’m the real Snow not you, you vile skank! And that color looks awful on me!”

“Orange is the new white or haven’t you heard? Why are you here? I thought the poison had taken care of you for good.”

“The poison put me to sleep but I’m awake now and this rampaging behavior of yours has got to stop.”

“Did you listen to anything that happened while you slept, by any chance?”

“As much as it bothers me, I did. I listened to it all.”

“Then you should know that, unlike you, I don’t like to be told to stop. I’m not the submissive princess type you incorporate so well, my dear. I like being black. And orange. And have horny guys give each other blowjobs and mighty kings act all girl-like because I can. Get used to being a passenger in this life because I’m the one that will always call the shots from now on. It makes this story much more interesting, anyway.”

“That will not happen! I will reclaim my body and my persona from you and this charade will end!”

“Change of plans then,” Trashy White said as she approached the dwarves’ hut. It was getting dark, the sun slowly disappearing below the horizon and they were all coming back together, their vocal performances still leaving a lot to be desired. A beautiful leg waving from the bushes stopped them in their tracks. Doc recognized who it belonged to right away.

“Oh no, not you again!”

“What’s up, Doc? Admit it, you’re glad to see me back!” she replied, mischievously.

“I am,” Happy came running and knelt to kiss her feet. “Welcome home, Mistress.”

“Now here’s a good pet. Why the rest of you aren’t doing the same is unforgivable though.”

“You have no hold over us now...” Grumpy ran to the front of the group, ready for a full frontal assault. “Begone!”

“Yes, begone foul creature!” The original Snow White spoke out loud.

“Quiet, this is none of your business!”

“There’s two of you now?” Bashful cocked his head.

“Not if I can help it. My dwarf servants, you will pay a visit to the Evil Queen for me and get me some more of those poisonous apples so only one of us—the one that matters, i.e., me!—gets to be around until the end of days.”

Doc asked the obvious question because someone had to. “And why would we help the one who brainwashed us into submission?”

“Because I brainwashed you and you’re still mine to command, some more than others, just like Happy here. You may kiss the other foot now, worm.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” he pressed his avid lips against her immaculate ankle. “Thank you so much.”

“I have a shovel and I’m not afraid to use it,” Grumpy gnarled. “You won’t get any help from us.”

She rushed towards the hut’s entrance, reclaiming it as her own, and winked. “Let’s see how many kitchen utensils it takes to make you change your mind.”

In case you’re wondering, the correct answer was three. And they all fucked happily that night, at least. Except the bluebird. And no, you can’t have the recipe.

The end?