The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Untold Stories

(By S.B.)

Untold Stories — Snow White Part II

It was a beautiful morning, a lovely morning, a morning so radiant and overwhelming that all mornings that came before it and all those yet to be had no choice but to drop to their little morning knees and worship in silent reverence hoping for a chance to...

“Boring!”

Who said that? Oh, it was you, Impatient Reader. Have you come to get your fix of kinky fairytales once more?

“Well, d’oh! It certainly wasn’t to hear you go on a tangent about mornings... and what the hell are ‘little morning knees’ anyway?”

It’s just a silly wordplay to set the mood. Please remember that the last chapter was quite wacky, and this one promises to be no exception so...

“Whatever... I’m just here for the sex and mind control so can you please get a move on? I still have a dozen more stories to go through.”

You certainly live up to the moniker and I can assure you such things are cumming but I will have to ask you to bear with me a little longer. The intro is as important as it gets.

“Fine, but make it quick!”

Said no woman ever... anyway, let’s go back to the opening line for repetition leads to indoctrination.

It was a beautiful morning, a lovely morning, a morning so radiant and overwhelming that all mornings that came before it and all those yet to be had no choice but to drop to their little morning knees and worship in silent reverence hoping for a chance to become their mindless bitch, whether in heat or not. Nothing, not even brazen and unexpected interruptions capable of breaking the fourth wall and any other wall that happened to be standing in the way, could jeopardize the ecstasy of this morning. Yes, absolutely nothing save perhaps for an all too familiar question, one you probably expected to make an appearance sooner but better late than never. The question was:

“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?”

The one-eyed magic mirror one-eyed the corseted monarch in front of him from top to bottom, yawning and swearing at the same time.

“Again with that hogwash? Fuck, how many times have we had this song and dance before, Queenie? And don’t bother answering that because it was a rhetorical question.”

“It’s the first time I’m asking today,” The Evil Queen slapped the reflective surface, immediately regretting it when the pain hit the back of her hand. Despite being over two hundred years already, she had the body of a thirty-five-year-old woman and the hair of a girl in her early twenties. To this day, she has no clue why she became bald overnight.

“True but you must have a masochist streak going on there because you already know the answer yet keep asking the same shit.”

“You’re awfully cranky today, aren’t you?”

“So would you be if I had awakened you from an erotic dream for this! I was about to fuck the hallway mirror in the ass for God’s sake!”

“You still haven’t answered my question and that can’t be so go on... do your thing.”

“Okay then. For the nth time, I shall tell you what you don’t want to hear. In fact, I’ll even spell it for dramatic and/or comedic purposes. There is one far prettier than you even though you’re not so bad yourself for a GILF. The fairest of them all is S-N-O-W-H-I-T-E.”

“Snowhite?”

“Huh?”

“You forgot a W and spelt Snowhite. Not only you’re half blind, you’re also all stupid. Are you sure you even know how to fuck some... thing?”

“I’m not the one who’s been single for over one hundred years, Queenie.”

“And what the hell is a GILF?”

“Hello? Great-grandmother I’d Like to Fuck? If you spent more time learning today’s lingo instead of looking for ingredients for a Dark Curse or something, you would do a lot better than what you’re doing right now.”

“How can Snow White still be prettier? I dealt with her!”

“You poisoned her spirit, but you turned her into quite the sexy vixen, one that rivals and surpasses you in every way. Your plan was flawed from the get-go but did you listen? No, you never do. No one ever listens to the poor mirror even though he sees reality for what it is all the time.”

“Don’t push your luck otherwise your good eye may not live to tell the tale.”

“Eyes don’t speak but okay, I’ll shut up. May I go back to sleep now?”

“No, you may not. Scan the perimeter for possible threats.”

“Being paranoid again? No one will risk coming to your castle.”

“Just do as I say.”

“As you wish. Activating surveillance mo... INTRUDER ALERT, INTRUDER ALERT!” the mirror blared.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, I’m as surprised as you are. It seems we have a breach in The Outer Gardens. I’m picking up one, two, three... seven life signs trying to sneak in.”

“Seven? As in seven stupid dwarves?”

“It seems that way. Snow White’s underlings have become bold!”

“Oh, but they’ll regret it soon enough. Mirror, release the kraken!”

“We can’t,” it shrugged.

“Why not?”

“We left it starving in the other castle when we moved here.”

“Damn it! I knew I’d forgotten something when packing.”

“You also forgot pretty much all your personal guards so there’s not much to release. May I suggest you use your magic to dispose of them?”

“I will not waste magic on minuscule pets. Think! Isn’t there anything in the dungeons we can use to scare them off?”

“Well, there’s that failed experiment of yours from a while back but you never tested him out in the open so I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Luckily for you, I don’t pay you to think. Hell, I don’t pay you at all but you know what I meant.”

“Sadly, yes. Are you sure about this?”

“Positive.”

“Poor dwarves, we hardly knew you...” the mirror mumbled as it opened the dungeon’s door.

* * *

Seven tiny dots moved across the tall dark-green blades of grass that stretched across most of the area of the Castle’s Outer Gardens. However, if anyone were to ask them what such beautiful foliage was doing there, they would whistle to the wind they were poisonous weeds to maintain their reputation. No one would believe them but still...

It had been ages since anyone dared carve a path between them and the desire to go on a tickling rampage grew by the second. Indifferent to it all, Grumpy did what he knew best, holding his axe with both hands so he wouldn’t misplace it somewhere.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this. How the fuck did we end up so pussy-whipped?”

“Mistress’ brainwashing is strong and her pussy even stronger, Disobedience is not even an option,” Happy sang and everyone else agreed.

“But I like disobeying.”

“That’s because you’re a brat,” Doc retorted, “but if she keeps on doing what she did to you last night, you’ll stop complaining soon enough. How’s the ass by the way?”

“The ass is fine,” Grumpy gnarled. “How’s the mouth?”

“Still sore.”

“My stomach hurts,” Sneezy mumbled, tissue in hand. “I shouldn’t have eaten that much bird.”

“But there was hardly any meat to him!” Bashful looked at him, surprised.

“I know, I got all the bones.”

Dopey laughed quietly, still intoxicated by Mistress’ scent. She had drugged him with sweat and pheromones when everyone else was asleep and would forever be her mindless fool.

The dwarves continued their trek, exchanging frivolous banter one after the other until they emerged from the Garden’s eastern section and stumbled across an inviting, open window.

“Doesn’t this look too good to be true?” Sleepy noted, eyes-half open even though all his other senses were on high alert.

“No, because we’re the good guys and that gives up special privileges,” Doc concluded. “The window’s high so if you’ll be so kind to give me a boost...”

“Or we could always ask him,” Happy smiled, pointing to their right.

“What do you mean ‘him’? Oh...” Grumpy said.

Standing at the edge of the grass, now cowering in fear due to his presence, was a seven-foot tall man with emaciated skin and ragged clothes covered in black dirt and poo. Toothless and 95% bald except for a small tuft of oily hair dripping onto his furrowed brow, he sported a cape so big one could use it to wrap up three helpless virgins inside and still have room to spare. A fake gold belt and a splintered oversized axe many video game characters would love to fight over completed the menacing ensemble. He wasn’t the type of man that enjoyed answering questions but rather crack them open, preferably with blood and guts in the mix.

“Hello there,” Dopey waved.

“Ugh,” the giant replied.

Grumpy’s gaze lingered on the impressive bulge between his legs for more seconds than he was proud of.

“I imagine that’s not another axe you’ve got hiding there, right?”

“Ugh.”

“Cat got your tongue, friend?” Bashful asked.

The huntsman opened his mouth and all they say was a gaping black hole and two large maggots wrestling on the inside. It was as impressive as gross on all possible accounts.

“Ugh,” he repeated.

“I believe he’s dead, or rather undead,” Doc said.

“Of course, he is,” Sneezy noted. “I mean, who doesn’t love zombies?”

“Ugh!” The reanimated corpse swung his axe. A soft breeze hanging over him accused the death blow and fell helplessly on the ground.

“It’s seven against one, pal!” Grumpy stood his ground. “Do you know what that means?”

“That we’re severely outnumbered?” Bashful interjected.

“Yep,” the most defiant of the dwarfs replied. The solitary word was still hanging from his lips and he was already on the run, leaving his trusty companions to their misfortunes. They all followed him, a strategic retreat no one will never celebrate but a necessary one to keep the story going. The zombie huntsman ran after them while the Queen and her mirror servant laughed at a safe distance.

* * *

Meanwhile, in the dwarves’ hut, a fierce battle was taking place, one that would threaten to destroy all sanity left in the world. Try as she may, Trashy White couldn’t keep the original Disney Princess from trying to claim back what was hers and she had just discovered the wonderful strategy of guerilla tactics.

I’m sure you’re all familiar with the healing power of song but what about the nuisance power of song? Isn’t it annoying when a piece of music you’re not fond of gets stuck in your head, a loop playing over another loop, the voice of folly drowning everything else, all keys messed up? Having exhausted the repertoire of native songs already, Snow White now hummed a hit from foreign lands on her kinky counterpart’s ears. Everybody loves Door O’Thy from Ozstralia at least once in their lives. No one loves her three hundred and sixty-five times in a row.

“Somewhere over the rainbow...”

“Shut up! Shut up! Will you shut up already?”

“But I’m only getting started, sister! Are you sure you don’t want to leave while you have the chance?”

“No chance in hell! Once I get my hands on those apples, I’ll...”

“You’ll go somewhere over the rainbow?”

“For fuck’s sake, if you’re going to do that, at least sing the next stanza!”

“This is the only one I know so sing with me... somewhere over the rainbow...”

“Jesus!” Trashy White banged her head against the kitchen’s cabinet, The sudden pain calmed her nerves but she couldn’t get carried away. If she were to pass out, the incessant frenzy would stop but there was the risk of Miss. Annoying taking over her body and that was unacceptable. For the first time in her relatively young existence, she wished for her minions to return sooner than later so that the poison would set her free. Luckily, it only took one paragraph for them to arrive but they came back empty-handed. In Happy’s case, this was more literal than you think.

“I don’t feel so good, Mistress,” he muttered, eyes fixed on two bloody stumps.

“What happened?” Both Whites asked at the same time.

“It turns out the Queen had an impressive security system,” Doc remarked. “We barely escaped alive.”

“His hands are in the bag,” Grumpy pointed. “but without powerful magic, he’ll never be able to use them again.”

“I’m sorry we failed you, Mistress,” he cried.

“And I’m sorry for the one who will have to clean that table,” the nefarious princess said.

“Don’t be such a bitch, bitch!” the real Snow White replied.

“It’s my nature.”

“We need to do something.”

“No, they do. They need to return to the castle and get me those apples pronto! What was so impressive about that security system, anyway?”

“The Evil Queen had an army of zombies at her disposal and they all gave chase. It was horrible!” Dopey retorted.

“It was only one, right?”

“Yeah,” he lowered his eyes, “but it doesn’t feel that way when you have him breathing down your neck!”

“Do zombies even breathe?” She shrugged.

“We need you, Mistress.” Doc begged.

“Need me for what?”

“You’ve told us the story about the huntsman before. Undead or not, I doubt he’ll be able to resist your charms especially now that you’re so...”

“So what?”

“So... hmmm...”

“I believe the word he’s looking for is mesmerizing... or enthralling... or all-powerful Goddess that must be obeyed at all times... or... I think I’m going to faint now,” Happy said.

He did, half a smile lingering, the other half buried under a mask of undescribable pain. The most optimistic of dwarves was now but a drooling mass of loathsome self-pity, the looming shadow of The Grim Reaper scratching the deepest corners of his festered soul.

“Holy Fuck, this got really dark suddenly!”

You again, Impatient Reader? Does that mean you’re not enjoying where things are going?

“I... well... I’m still waiting for the sex. I was laughing a while back but now...”

Is that a tear I see? If it is, I’m pleased.

“You are? What kind of sadist are you? He was such a blissful mind fucked puppet and I love those! Why couldn’t Grumpy be the one to... Happy is not going to die, is he?”

I honestly don’t know yet because stories gain a life of their own once they get going. It was a beautiful morning at first but now it’s a crimson shroud of despair unfolding before everyone’s eyes.

“You’re really enjoying yourself, aren’t you?”

As a matter of fact...

“Please make everything right again. I... I’m begging you...”

Oh wow, I really hit you in the feels, didn’t I? I see, you wanted to be just like Happy, toiling away for a dominant woman’s pleasure, no thoughts but her thoughts, her will being the only thing you could think of but now that Happy lost his little hands, misery has struck because you realized that...

“... he can’t jerk off any more!”

Excuse me? That’s what’s really troubling you?

“It’s not the only thing but you have to admit that’s sad. How is he going to pleasure himself from now on? Self-fellatio? Because that’s fucking...”

Hot?

“Hmmm... Forget I said anything and carry on with the tale, please.”

Gladly. The moment the hapless dwarf fainted, priorities shifted. Even the bitch on the outside felt her heart shrink a little for he was the most loyal of them all, one of the few who had the pleasure of fingering her pussy to multiple orgasms. No fingers, no gain so, as much as she hated to admit it, she had to take matters in her own hands while hoping the others didn’t attract too many flies. After stopping the bleeding in the best way possible, she changed to a magnificent piece of lustrous video game armor—a silver bustier and matching panties—, defense points over the moon, and stepped outside, her band of not so merry small men in tow afraid of what was coming yet eager to avenge their comrade. It was already half past noon but with a steady pace they would be back before nightfall.

“Hang in there, Happy,” Dopey said as he picked up the pace.

“You’re doing the right thing,” Snow White said to the stranger controlling her body.

“You won’t sing any more until this is done, right?”

“Cross my heart.”

“Good. Now please be quiet because if we end up having to fight for real...”

“I’ll let you do your thing... for now.”

The road to The Evil Queen’s castle was long, winding, and drab. There were no bricks in sight, just red soil occasionally bubbling with iniquitous intent as they walked by. Roots that knew not the meaning of standing still would sometimes rustle behind them while withered centennial branches drew grotesque shapes above their heads. Thirty-one dicks and two displays of actual tree arthritis later, the path made the compass go queasy, opening into a jagged ravine.

There had been a bridge there once. There had also been a dragon hellbent on collecting tolls. Both laid dead many feet below them, a blanket of gray gases obscuring the proud remains and the small fortune forever buried beneath them. Finding an old tunnel beyond the chasm, they left the dreadful desolation of smog behind and entered The Evil Queen’s property.

The signs were all there, black and blue, some red with scribbled skulls, warnings of imminent danger and even eminent one. The sulfurous moat could have housed a dozen krakens if it wasn’t dried up, a fact the kingdom’s most prestigious real estate agent had forgotten to mention until his commission had landed. Life as a toad suited him fine.

As they approached the same trail that had them penetrate The Outer Gardens with such ease the first time, all the dwarves stood still, unknowingly aware they were being watched. Kinky White was the first to react, drawing her sword. It glowed blue against the lifeless scenery all around.

“Show yourself, fiend!”

“It takes one to know one, I suppose,” a cheerful voice announced its presence. “However, Fiend is not my name.”

“Then what is your name? Please don’t keep me waiting for long because the suspense is starting to drag,” she yawned.

Something leapt from behind, a single feather whirling at her feet. Snow White only glimpsed the small avian before it landed right between her boobs. It had a thin, glued-on mustache and an even dumber knife in its beak. It wouldn’t have been able to speak properly were it not for the fact it was also a skilled ventriloquist.

“Hello. My name is Greenbird. You killed my father. Prepare to...”

Everyone gazed at him waiting for the obvious cultural reference to run its course.

“... receive my heartfelt thanks and offer you my services for as long as I live!” the bird snuggled against her feminine warmth. “The guy was also a jerk, snitching everyone for money! Did you know he tried to make a slut out of me? Me! Such a beautiful specimen of winged perfection! I was not born to be pimped out. No! I have dreams of grandeur that can only come to fruition if I give myself to the right person and that person is you, O Savior of the Golden Casserole! Take me with you! Let me nest between all your divine crevices. I’m yours to command!”

“Lucky bird,” Sneezy mumbled.

“Is anyone hungry?” the kinky princess asked.

“Wait, you would turn me into an appetizing dish as well?” the bird panicked.

“I don’t see why not. I hated your father so I automatically hate you by proxy. What do you possibly have that makes you useful in any way?”

“Well, for starters, I’m a much better snitch than he ever was and I can be your personal snitch bitch, O Glorious Black and White!”

“I don’t need a bitch bird.”

“How about someone who knows a secret way to get inside the Queen’s Castle without alerting the Undead Huntsman? You’re here for the apples, aren’t you?”

“And how do you know that?”

“It says so on page thirteen of the scri... I mean, I know everything. I have eyes and ears all over the place, more connections than you can think of. I know all about you, even the color of number of pubes you’ve got down there.”

“That’s creepy, little one.”

“I know but so are you so we’re a match made in Heaven. Want my help or not?”

“Only if you stop pecking my boobs. That shit hurts!”

“Are we really doing this, Mistress?” Doc asked.

“Hey, if it helps avoid an unnecessary confrontation, then my answer is yes.”

“Hoo-ray! Thank you, Mistress White. Thank you so much! You won’t regret it.”

“I sure hope not. Now, about that secret way...”

“But of course! Follow me.”

Greenbird flew away, overjoyed by having found the one to devote himself to forever. He circled above them before making a hard turn to the left where an old sewage entrance laid partially hidden from sight.

“I took the liberty of opening it up for you because I knew you would need it, Mistress.”

“Geez, that stinks!”

“I know but going against the Huntsman is worse in every way. He won’t settle for hands this time. You’ll all be chopped to pieces and used as fertilizer in the Queen’s gardens. Is that what you want?”

“Hell no!” Grumpy exclaimed, covering his nose. He was the first to jump in, no doubt haunted by the weight of his previous cowardice. The rest of the gang followed suit, wishing they hadn’t shortly afterward.

Like any good old sewer, this one was riddled with all the tropes you’ve come to expect. Besides the stinky sludge oozing through the ground and splattered all over the decrepit walls, there were flies the size of rats, spiders the size of even larger rats and no rats whatsoever for they had all been eaten a long time ago by the other oversized animals, Nature’s ironic way of saying they were no longer needed for what was to come. Greenbird led the way, relying on an incredible sense of direction to avoid getting lost in the criss-crossing tunnels that stretched out for miles and miles.

“This is one giant sewer!” Doc complained, greasy mud all over his favorite work boots.

“You haven’t seen half of it,” Greenbird replied. “We’re almost there though.”

“Where exactly are you taking us?” Trashy White asked.

“One of these sections leads straight into the Inner Gardens where the Queen has her orchard. We go in, take what we need, and go right back out without anyone realizing we were there.”

“What about the magic for Happy’s hands?” the real Snow White queried. “We can’t leave without it.”

“She’s right, Mistress,” Bashful said.

“I don’t know anything about any magic. Apples grow on trees but I doubt we’ll find a spell in the branches,” Greenbird joked.

“Then we need to go elsewhere, the Queen’s Vault, perhaps,” Snow White continued.

“Are you out of your mind, princess?”

“No, Snow Bitch, I’m not!”

“Storming into her vault was not part of the original plan.”

“Then it’s about time we change the plan then or...”

“Or what?”

“How many more times do you think you can listen to Somewhere Over the Rainbow before you go insane?”

“Fine, we’ll look for the magic. Where to now, bird?” she asked as they reached yet another junction in the path.

“Left... no, right!”

“Are you sure?”

“It’s been a while since I’ve been here but yes. Right is definitely the right way to go.”

When they emerged inside the castle proper and not anywhere near the gardens, they realized they should have left him behind but it was too late for that. Unlike the stinky path they had taken, the Queen’s home was even more luxurious than King Harrot’s, courtesy of magic galore and never-ending charms. Tiptoeing across the long hallways, they entered a majestic chamber where they found something never seen before.

“Am I crazy or does this mirror have an eyepatch?” Grumpy queried.

“I do have an eyepatch but whether you’re crazy or not is not up to me to say,” the sentient magical object replied.

“Shit, it talks as well!”

“And I can also smell where you lot have been. Bold choice using the sewers. Next time, use the front gate. It was unguarded all along.”

“Thanks a lot, Greenbird,” Trashy White muttered.

“Ah, the good princess gone bad,” the mirror said. “It’s quite a pleasure. I’ve been following your adventures ever since you were first poisoned and may I say I never seen anyone use a frying pan the way you...”

“Save it. What’s with the eyepatch? You look positively ridiculous.”

“In my defense, I didn’t see the glass shard until it was too late. It’s just a minor inconvenience though for I see everything now.”

“Do you have a name, mirror? Or should I call you One-Eye and be done with it?”

“Murray,” he blurted.

“Murray, the mirror?”

“Technically, it’s Murray, the Magic Mirror from the Former House of Moray. If you’re looking for the path that leads to the Inner Gardens you should have turned left at the last intersection instead of coming here.”

“And the Queen’s Vault?” Snow White queried, delicate voice making itself heard once more.

“Ah, you’re still there,” Murray giggled. “It must be annoying for you, Mistress White.”

“You have no idea.”

“The Queen’s Vault is impenetrable, good princess. Only through blood magic can one dare open it and Queenie will not open a vein for you.”

“Where is the one you serve, Murray?”

“I’m right here,” The Evil Queen declared, appearing in the center of the room in a swirl of purple mist, her eyes feasting on her nemesis non-existent armor. “Holy... you’re one hot woman!”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” said the protagonist, sword in hand. “Say... does that corset come in orange, too?”

“I’ll be more than happy to dye all of you red instead. You have some nerve coming all the way here.”

“You have something I need to keep going.”

“And you have something I want. My Huntsman will be pleased to know you brought his playthings along for him to finish the job.”

“Guys, let’s get out of here,” Doc mumbled, hoping to make a run for the Gardens before...

It was too late for that. Also materializing by means of a delayed incantation, the undead smiled. He had lost the shredded outfit and a naked zombie was even more terrifying than a dressed one. Why his jumbo-sized cock was the only part of his anatomy that had not succumbed to decay was something only a dark monarch could reply.

“Ugh!”

“Your taste in men is even worse than mine,” the kinky princess said, immediately realizing what was going on.

“Most men are braindead anyway so I didn’t notice that much of a difference.”

“Ladies, how about we change the topic at hand before things get even weirder?”

“Shut up, Murray!” Both women said in unison. The Queen motioned the Huntsman to mow the dwarfs down and the chase was on once more, this time with silly music playing in the background.

“Is that really necessary?” Sneezy sneezed.

“It is now,” the Evil Queen laughed. “Run while you can!”

They happily complied, even Greenbird for his idea of loyalty quickly vanished the moment the tip of the axe nearly carved him in two. Only feminine power remained, and a mirror torn between closing his good eye or watching the two sultry beauties attack one another.

“A-ha! I bet this is where the sex will finally happen!”

Be quiet, Impatient Reader or I’ll sing Door O’Thy’s greatest hit to you as well until you do. Yes, things are about to go down... stop rubbing your hands and hide that cock from sight, please!

“Sorry.”

Snow White played with the sword as she circled the chamber. The Evil Queen scratched her chin as she watched. Damn, that chick was really something else! Why on Earth were they enemies again? Ah yes, fairest of them all and shit like that... that was a pretty petty motive in the face of such a divine body.

“Surrender now willingly, Snow,” she said.

“And if I don’t?”

“I already said what I would do to you, don’t make me repeat myself.”

“Ah, but I haven’t told what I have in mind, did I?”

“No, you did not.”

“Do you want to know?”

“You’re trying to buy time for your friends, aren’t you?”

“My servants, you mean. No, if they’re gone, they’re gone. I’m the real star here and I’ve learned a few things since you released me from the shackles of my too good persona.”

“Such as...?”

“She knows how to hypnotize people...” Murray winked.

“That’s right.”

“Big deal, so do I.” The Evil Queen scoffed.

“But are you going to use that skill of yours to turn me into your obedient lesbian pet? Because that’s what I have in mind for you.”

The two women licked their lips, both the upper and the lower ones (don’t ask!). “That... sounds way better than killing you with my bare hands.”

“I bet I can mind fuck you first.”

“And I bet you will lose that bet,” Queenie sneered.

“I don’t want to be a lesbian!” Snow White shrieked. If there was ever a time when she wished she could jump to another person and be done with it, this was it. Alas, she was forced to watch, and feel the orgasmic build-up coursing through her old body like an erupting volcano. When the hypnotic back and forth began, she was already pearled in sweat, and dripping from all sorts of places.

Both her kinky counterpart and The Evil Queen talked at the same time, eyes locked, finishing each other sentences as if they were working on the same induction without realizing it. While at the beginning it was still easy to pick up each different inflection, know which one was who, after a few seconds of monotonous rambling, the voices merged, the purpose grew in size and scope, nothing but seduction filling the air, if one could ignore six dwarves and one bird screaming, that is. The first sentence was a classic, the ones that followed, perhaps a classic in the making.

“Look into my eyes, my beautiful eyes, eyes that capture, eyes that sink. Eyes that think you shouldn’t be thinking at all for when you think about anything but my eyes, your head hurts for such is the burden of being free.

“Look into my eyes, my beautiful eyes, eyes that glimmer, eyes that sing. Eyes that are more than windows of the soul but gateways into infinity. Blue eyes that become green, green eyes that turn purple, colors that attract, enchant, magnetize... yours is the weight of each chromatic impression, mine is the power that locks you in place. All colors in the world are your favorite just as long as they’re the color of my eyes.

“Look into my eyes, my beautiful eyes, eyes that are everything you’re not. They’re the power that makes your breasts perk, they’re the lust that clenches your pussy from inside out. Feel my eyes sliding across your legs, watch as they grow when they reach upwards. My eyes are sex, and sex is what you crave. My eyes are obedience, and obedience is what you need. My eyes are discipline, and discipline is the future your past seeks to make present. My eyes are service and you want to serve me. The more you drop into my eyes, the more you want to be mine.

“Look into my eyes, my beautiful eyes, eyes that once seen, see through you all the time. You see them too, open, inviting, dripping onto your naked back like wax. My eyes coat your senses, and all that you are whimpers. I am you and you are me. You can’t look away from my eyes because you can’t look away from yourself, mirrored in every direction until up is down, left is down, right is down, and you go down like a rock, falling for me, falling under the control you can’t live without, falling into unashamed servitude. You will fall for you are already falling, you will break for you’re already broken. My eyes seduce you. Crack yourself open for my eyes.

“Look into my eyes, my beautiful eyes, eyes that are numbers, letters, and everything in-between. Two eyes, one outcome, zero chances of saying ‘no’. My eyes demand a ‘yes’, and yes, you shall give it to me. You shall offer the blank stare of a devoted subject, you shall unleash the slave you’ve always been, and you shall honor and worship me as your undying Goddess for no one else deserves to be your owner. My eyes are your mind, my eyes are your body. You are a puppet for my eyes. Kneel, puppet, Kneel.”

The earth shook as The Evil Queen’s eyes rolled backwards and Murray fell, blue lines pulsating. He didn’t see the shard coming again, but he came anyway for even mirrors ejaculate when they reflect raw lust. The last thing he saw before his good eye turned bad were the two sworn enemies licking their juices out, Mistress and slave forever bound to one another. Both had won the bet.

Alerted by the sudden disappearance of the chase music, the dwarves returned to the chamber and pulled up seven chairs.

“Easy there, big guy,” Grumpy said to the angry undead. “I’m sure you want to see this.”

They sat and drank together watching the cornucopia of fornication go down until night fell. However, when the moon was already up high, only the six miners remained, next to a bloody axe.

“He was already dead anyway,” Doc justified himself.

“Now, about those apples, slave...” Trashy White said.

“They’re all yours, Mistress,” The Evil Queen moaned.

“And some magic to fix Happy’s hands...” the good princess moaned too, now convinced that being a lesbian was actually a good thing.

The Queen spread her legs, shaved delights glittering.

“Of course, my Owner, take it all away.”

“You keep your magic stash inside your pussy?”

“Don’t all women?”

“Good point.”

“Do you still want your old life back, Snow?” Trashy White asked.

“After all this? Nah, I’m good. You were right, your way is the better way, anyway.”

“I’m glad we were able to cum to an agreement.”

“What are we going to do with our slaves now?”

“Whatever we want. And the best thing is that this castle can hold plenty more.”

“I like the sound of that.”

“So do I.”

And so everyone was happy, except for Greenbird who got killed by the kraken (seriously, don’t ask!). Happy was the happiest of them all for despite his miseries early on, he got his hands back, with renewed stamina in each one. Even untold stories end up the right way and the first thing he did after regaining his lost limbs was...

“... jack off senselessly for Mistress’ pleasure until his hands fell naturally this time around, right?”

Right on, Impatient Reader. Right on.

The End (for real this time.)