The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To contact me or comment on my stories, please go to the MC Forum or the MC Garden

User Manual

by Virtual Visitor

Chapter Six

Tom was running, running so hard, but he didn’t seem to be going very fast. And the harder he ran, the more anguished and scared he got. She was closing in on him now. He was afraid to look over his shoulder, to see how close she might be. Then he felt it, a giant hand closing around his neck, lifting him up and turning him.

He stared into the giant, beautiful face of the CumBunny. She was so lovely, and so terrifying at the same time. The CumBunny was speaking to him in a deep, calming voice, but he couldn’t understand any of the words. He was shaking in fear as the giant gently set him down, and he immediately began running again.

“AAhhrrr go onnnn ohhh whaaaa mmmmm,” Tom awoke totally exhausted, feeling like he’d been awake all night. The sheets were a damp and tangled mess. Tom didn’t even bother to sit up. Fuuuu! Shiiiiit! Feel terrible, so tired... God, work, no...

Tom lay in bed for a few minutes, trying to collect himself, trying to think clearly. Then he sat up, slowly, like he’d been badly beaten. He looked at his body, sure he’d see bruises and cuts, but there were none.

Was there a massage? ... Yeah, I lay down on the towel... CumSlut started the massage, ummm ... and ... nothing... ... And that fucking horrible dream! Shit! Giant fucking CumBunny! What the fuck was that?

Then he smelled the bacon cooking. He perked up a bit. Bacon! Fuck! I’m starving!

He dragged himself out of bed, not bothering to dress, and lethargically dragged himself towards the kitchen. Shit. Feel like I haven’t slept in a week. God, that beer at the pool really hit me hard...

Then he smiled. And began laughing. Hahaha, fucking Bitsy cunt! Hahhahhaha, that was so great! She’ll never show her face again for months! He arched over, gasping in laughter, and started to feel much better. After a moment he straightened, somewhat painfully, and stumbled to the kitchen.

The CumBunny was busy, naked of course, and as he entered she said, “Good morning, Studly Master. I hope you slept well. Your breakfast is almost ready.”

Tom slumped into the chair, head in hands, still feeling a bit woozy. A plate appeared in front of him, perfectly presented by the CumBunny.

“Studly Master, are you pleased? Is this how you like your breakfast?”

Tom stared, “Uhhmm. Yeah, yeah, fine, CumBunny.”

He picked up the fork and pushed the eggs around a bit, then picked up a piece of bacon with his fingers and stuffed it into his mouth. The sharp taste revived him some, and reminded him of his hunger. He still felt slow, somehow.

“Shit, CumBunny, what the fuck would I do without you?”

“Oh, Studley Master, you would make your own breakfast, of course.”

At that, Tom rolled his eyes and raised the steaming mug of coffee to his lips, and sipped and sipped as fast as he could, aching for the stimulation and flavour. The scalding liquid warmed his body, and he sat straighter in the chair, reviving more now.

“Hey, great breakfast, CumBunny.” He looked at her closely now. She somehow looked different today. Sexier, stronger, more assured. She looked great!

“Say, CumBunny. Did we fuck last night? I feel really, you know, slammed...”

“Oh no, Studly Master. I gave you your massage as you ordered, but when you fell asleep, I stopped, and got you into bed.”

“Oh. Okay... Fuck, what a party at the pool, eh? That Bitsy cunt will take a year to recover! ... Ha! And then we can do it again for her next year! Ha haha!” Tom laughed in anticipation, feeling quite human now.

“Yes, Studly Master,” she said as she finished cleaning up. She waited patiently now, the adoration clear on her face as she gazed at him. When he finished the breakfast, she cleared his setting, carefully dabbed at his lips with the napkin, and put the dishes in the sink.

“Studly Master, would you like a shower?”

Tom’s aching balls jumped. Oh, yeah, we need a wash-fuck! Yeah, right now!

He looked down and mumbled, “Awake now, are we?” Then, to the CumBunny, “Yeah. That sounds really good.”

She left the kitchen while Tom finished his coffee. Hey, I don’t feel too bad now. Breakfast, that did it...

He stood up, stretched, and walked to the bathroom, scratching his ass as he went. The CumBunny already had the shower going, and was waiting patiently for him. Tom climbed into the stall, to one side, and the CumBunny climbed in with him.

“Ahhhh,” moaned Tom as the warm water soothed him. He closed his eyes and leaned his hands on the wall. CumBunny loves me, will take care of me...

Her tender hands began to soap his body, shoulders, back, ass, and he felt her stoop down to do his legs and feet. Nice CumBunny slave! MY CumBunny Slave!

Then she gently turned him around, still stooping, and sucked his semi-soft cock into her mouth. FUCK! OH, FUCK! That’s...

“Unnnhhhh! OHH FUCK! Unnhhhh!” echoed in the shower, water hissing, Tom’s head straining upwards as his cock was commanded to attention. Oh, god! Oh god, she’s goddam fucking amazing. Fuck!

Tom could almost feel the blood rushing from his head into his now-rigid tool. The CumBunny was humming and sliding up and down it, deep-throating him. Shit, another Hum Job! Fuck, these are Great!

CumBunny began to hum more deeply, at the perfect pitch for Tom, and his hips thrust forward as far as the small shower stall would allow. The CumBunny was happily backed into the corner, sucking like there was no tomorrow. She lifted her hand and pushed between his ass cheeks. A finger began to circle his asshole, then probed gently. AGGGGGHHHHH, oh god, oh god, ohhhhhhh gaawwwwwwdddd!

“Aaaagghhh!” Tom came hard in less than a minute. Fuuuck! Amazing! FUUUUCCCKKK!

Tom’s hips were thrusting his cock deep into the CumBunny’s throat as he spurted, over and over, and she continued to hum and swallow and twist around his cock, getting tighter and tighter, milking every last drop out of him. All the time, her fingers clenched his ass, probing his tight hole, and urging him deeper into her mouth.

Tom’s knees went weak, and he slumped a bit in the shower. His right eye was blinking madly, Windows 27 warning him to calm down. - FUUUUUCKKKK—He ignored it completely.

The warm water coursed down his body and through the CumBunny’s water-darkened red hair, and he began to calm down. The beeping in his eye receded, and Tom stood there, slack-jawed and thoroughly fucked.

Shit, she’s great... Going to kill me one of these days... A huge smile crept onto Tom’s face now. His balls were singing again, and he took a deep, deep breath, sighing as he exhaled.

The CumBunny moved slightly back, still holding the head of Tom’s cock in her mouth. Her tongue was making circles around and around the head, and occasionally flicking at the hole. Tom could feel the tingling renewing, his balls agreed they were ready for another go - Greedy bastards!—and Tom’s eyes opened with an evil glint clearly visible.

He quickly rinsed off, CumBunny still attached to the head of his cock - Shiiiiittt!—then pushed the CumBunny roughly out of the shower and onto her back on the bath-mat by the shower.

“Okay, CumSlut, FuckPussy, DickWhore, SexSlave, CockSucker extraordinaire!” He laughed and repeatedly goaded the CumBunny, “Now, it’s show time, TwatBunny!”

He then grabbed her by her wet hair and literally dragged her out into his bedroom and up onto the bed.

“Get up there, Cum Whore, Pussy Slut, Dick Eater, Cunt Bunny. Now stretch out your arms and legs.”

The bed had cost Tom a small fortune, but it had been one of the first things that he’d bought when he moved into the apartment. It was one of those special ones from a BDSM website, and it was built for fun. His fun, mostly...

Tom took the cuffs and leather straps out of the drawer under the bed, and looked down at the submissive CumBunny. God, she’s soooo fucking totally beautiful. This is going to be awesome!

“Put these on, Fuck Slut, you little Dick Whore...”

The CumBunny’s pussy was gushing now, her skin was flushed pink, and she was shivering with need.

“Yessss, Studly Master,” she moaned, as she expertly and quickly cuffed her wrists and ankles, and wrapped the padded leather belt around her waist, cinching it tight. She then hooked her ankles to the BDSM bedposts, pulled the connecting-straps tight, hooked her belt to the recessed metal ring in the mattress by her waist, and finally hooked her left wrist, with some difficulty, to the post by her head.

“Please, Studly Master, this slave needs your help...”

Fuck that is sooo goddam hot! Look at her go! Tom’s cock was straining now, and his balls were again singing in glee, this time “Centerfold” by the classic J. Geils Band. He stared down at her in unbridled lust, his fists clenched tight.

“Okay, CumSlut, beg me for the whip.”

“Ohhh, Studly Master, pleeeease, oh I need it ohhhhh, ummmm... Pleeease Master...”

Her hips were twisting and thrusting at him now, in spite of the waist-restraint. He could already see a pooling of her juices below her shiny, bald slit.

“Ohhh Maassster ohhh oh I need your whip sooooo much PLEEEASSSEEEE whip me ohhhhhh!”

Tom was panting now, and leaned over to hook the CumBunny’s right wrist to the bedpost. He stepped back, admiring her, and just aching for the fun to come....

Tom opened the drawer again, and pulled out the flogger. “CumBunny, look at this. LOVE this, I command you! Look at it! I command you now, FALL DEEPLY LOVE WITH THE FLOGGER! This is to make you cum so hard, you will almost pass out!”

The CumBunny looked up at the flogger, turned bright red, and began to thrust and thrust. And then she began to CUM, HARD, over and over, thrusting and thrusting towards the flogger.

“Ohhhhhh mmmm UNHH UNH, oh Master, UNH UNHHH, ohhh Studly, UNH UNHHHH, Studly ohhhh ummmm UNNNNHHHH agggghhhhh UNHHHH.”

Tom stood wide-eyed in shock, as she orgasmed repeatedly, and practically cumming himself just from watching her. His balls were screaming now. Fuck her, fuck her, you idiot! Right now! FUUUUCCCKK!

“Stop, goddam it, CumFuck. STOP RIGHT NOW!” He hadn’t intended for her to cum, but on reflection realized that in his poor wording of the command, he’d inadvertently given her permission. Shit, got to be fucking careful with CuntBunny...

The CumBunny was panting on the bed, shaking, clearly in lustful agony, staring at the flogger, enslaved to it in her mind. Her body continued to twitch and lurch against the bonds, but she obediently had stopped cumming.

Her eyes now darted from the flogger, up to Tom, then back. Each time she locked eyes with Tom, he could feel her aching need for the flogger. Suddenly, he snapped, and began to flog her, but with precision. Tom wasn’t badly muscled, and had clearly had practice with the flogger.

First, her legs got a thorough working over, starting with the soles of her perfect feet. Then slowly, he worked higher and higher, eventually reaching her thighs. After two hard strokes on the inside of each thigh, he stopped.

“Like that, Fuck Bunny?” his eyes glinted in domination of his prize.

“Ohhhh Stuuuu... ohhh Studly Master, ummm, your slave adores UNNNhhhh your whip. Ohhhh, yessss ohhmmmm”

If the belt had not secured her waist to the bed, she would have been arched up, almost impossibly, straining to reach the flogger as Tom held it above her shiny cunt, teasing her with gentle strokes.

Then he smiled and started in again, this time on her stomach, skipping her cunt for now. After six strokes up and down her stomach, he smiled again, and started on her tits.

This time, the CumBunny could not restrain herself, and moaned out loud on each stroke. This only drove Tom to beat her harder, but never too hard. Tom did understand flogging. One of his earlier girlfriends had been a bit kinky... Well, very kinky, and had trained him just how to push her really hard, but not to damage her. Ah, Glorius Gloria. Best fuck I ever had until CumCunt! Man did she love the whip...

Tom continued flogging the CumBunny, and started giving her commands...

“Listen to me, CumBunny! Listen!” He had to shout a bit, as the CumBunny was clearly entering sub-space now. “Listen to me! You are now allowed to orgasm, but only in your tits, NOT in your pussy or anywhere else!”

The CumBunny moaned, thrusting her chest up to Tom’s masterful blows. Each one caused her eyes to open wide, her mouth to clench and sometimes moan, and her chest to rise up against the restraints, yearning for the flogger.

Tom was panting now, Fucking hard work this, but look at her!

The bed was soaking from her juices and her sweat. She was bright red all over her once-pale body, like she’d gotten a bad sunburn at the beach. Her body was constantly shivering and thrusting, clearly electric and exploding with sensations.

After a few minutes of forcing her tit-orgasms, Tom slowed and stopped, panting. He leaned down and pressed his mouth against the CumBunny’s and kissed her deeply, feeling her aftershocks with his tongue deep in her mouth. Each aftershock caused the girl to clench Tom’s tongue, and gently suck it deeper into her.

Tom pulled back. Fuck, I should have set up the camera first... Oh, well.

Tom backed up and sat down in the chair, away from the bed. As he caught his breath, he said, “Okay, CumBunny. We’re going now to round two. This time, you will cum as you please, and to please me, you will shout ‘Master’ each time you cum. Understand? Oh, and start thanking me for your beating.”

“Oh, yesss, oh Studly Master. This slave adores you UUNNHhhh and thanks you for OHHHhhh beating this unworthy slave, and allowing me this UNH UNGHGGHHH pleasure...”

Tom stood.—This’ll be good.—He approached the wide-eyed, lustful CumBunny. He teased her pussy with the end of the flogger, dragging the tip back and forth over her swollen clit and lips. Each time, the CumBunny shivered and thrust, her face an agony of sensation and arousal.

Tom watched her eyes, and when she looked at him, he smiled and pulled the flogger back, arm outstretched. The CumBunny’s eyes widened and he swung.

“BAMMMM!” the flogger slammed into her swollen cunt, and “AYYYYYEEEE UNNNHHHHHH!” the CumBunny came HARD.—CRACK!—Her left leg cuff tore loose from the bedpost, and the leg began to widely gyrate as her body exploded over and over.

Shit, would you look at that! Now that’s what I call a goddam orgasm!

Tom stopped, grabbed her leg, and examined the cuff. The ring had separated from the cuff.—Shit, she’s really strong!—and he calmly took a piece of rope, slid it under the leather cuff, tied it to the bedpost and pulled it tight.

“Like that, did you CumCunt? You’ve sure got a fucker of a twat, you slut!”

The pleading in the CumBunny’s eyes was intense now.

“Master, may this slave speak?”

“What the Fuck! ... No! ... Fuck! ... Well, Ummm... Yeah, yeah, okay FuckBunny. Speak...”

“Studly Master, this poor slave’s cunt needs a real beating, please. You are so strong and I am so ready to obey and please you. When you are happy, my world is complete. Beat me, Studly Master! Hard!” She was clearly still in love with the flogger, Tom noted. Her eyes followed it constantly.

He took another deep breath, and began to flog her cunt, slowly. Each blow brought cries of ecstasy from the CumBunny, “Maassster!"...

Tom would slam her hard, then stand back, watching, listening to her screaming “Master” over and over, counting to five after each blow to maintain his rhythm. Again, wait, wait, again, wait, wait.

After about twenty blows, his arm began to tire, and the CumBunny’s voice was becoming hoarse. The CumBunny was covered in sweat, and her smell was intoxicating and overpowering. He approached her, and put his mouth gently on her cunt, sucking her lips and juices and swollen clit all into his mouth, chewing her relentlessly.

“AAAGGGGHHHH Massster” screamed be CumBunny again, then again louder, shaking and shaking. Her open mouth and bright, trembling eyes showed her pleasure.

Tom immediately sat up, placed the head of his cock at the CumBunny’s hole, then said, “Okay, now look directly into my eyes, keep them wide open, and do not look away.” Her eyes locked onto his, her need clearly visible.

“Uuuunnnhhhh,” Tom thrust as hard as he could into the CumBunny, burying his stiff cock all the way to the hilt in the CumBunny’s wet, pulsing hole. She screamed again in orgasm, staring wide-eyed, directly into Tom’s as he watched for her reaction.

Tom noted, with pleasure and pride, as her eyes fluttered and squinted in her rolling orgasms. Then he began to seriously fuck her. I’ll show her who’s her fucking Master, all right!

Tom fucked and fucked, and the CumBunny expertly fucked him back, giving him first pleasure as was her duty. But she also was floating, dreaming in her sub-space, her whole body electric with pleasure. On and on Tom went, but after his second orgasm, he slowed and fell quickly asleep, his cock softening in her, his pleasure clearly visible on his face.

Fuck! What a Master he is! God I feel sooo good, Love my Master... Uh! Sheryl’s eyes suddenly opened wide in shock! ACK! God! FUCK! No! NO! NO!

The CumBunny shivered, she was—God, No!—submitting to him. Vlad had warned her about the dangers of good sex on her programming. If she wasn’t careful, the whole plan—Fuck!—her WHOLE LIFE would be ruined. She shivered again.

Tom was out cold, snoring deeply. She gazed up and him then began pulling carefully on her left hand’s cuff. She’d found the cuffs under the bed on the first night, and had separated the binding ring so that it was almost open. When she’d cuffed herself, she’d made sure the almost-open ring was not visible. A long, steady tug, and - Pop!—it broke loose. The CumBunny was in great shape, after all.

Fuck! Tom is going to make an awesome CumBunny, she thought. He’s got all the right equipment—except his brain. And he wouldn’t really need that after all! Ha hahaha!

She now used her free left hand to quietly undo her right, then unhooked herself from the others, sliding Tom very gently over onto the bed. She reached down onto the floor, next to the bedpost, and picked up the two pills she’d hidden there.

Now came the dangerous part. If Tom woke up, she’d probably end up a slave for life. She was sweating and shivering as she steeled herself. As for all CumBunnies, whenever their imprinted master or mistress commanded them, they had to obey completely and without hesitation. But there was a flaw in all CumBunnies’ programming...

In big red letters, on page four of the User Manual was this statement:

“WARNING: CumBunny sleep command MUST GIVE of imprint-Master every time. CumBunny NOT guarantee obey always after imprint-Master sleep or go away, without command set override always!”

In English, this meant that if an imprinted Master or Mistress failed to give a command which would last throughout their absence or sleep time, their CumBunny might sometimes become “Awake”. Out of thousands of CumBunnies, it had happened only twice before.

After the first time, the Limey lawyers had insisted that a large, clear warning be placed on the first actual page of the instructions, after the cover and table of contents. Of course, the pidgin English was not the lawyers’ idea, but they were lazy bastards, all of them, and had never bothered to check it.

And luckily for Sheryl, her lovely Vlad had honourably slipped in the extra program she’d paid him for: She had been allowed to remember page four of the User Manual.

Sheryl smiled nervously, then leaned over Tom’s ear and said, “Sleep, Tom! Mistress Sheryl commands you! SLEEP, TOM!” She repeated his trigger several times, deepening his trance, and taking him into a deep hypnotic state.

“Good Slave. Now, Tom, sit up and open your eyes, and when you do, you will go deeper into trance. Wonderful, pleasurable trance.”

Sheryl held her breath. This was the moment of truth. All her plans, all her sacrifices, rested on this one moment.

Tom sat up, woodenly, and opened his eyes, blanking staring at his Mistress, who visibly and audibly relaxed.

“Wheeewwww!” The satisfaction and grin on her face told the whole story.

She held up the pills now, “Tom, take these and feel good.”

Tom took the pills and swallowed them, and after a minute, fell over on the bed, deeply and completely tranced.

To Be Continued...