The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To contact me or comment on my stories, please go to the MC Forum or the MC Garden

User Manual

by Virtual Visitor

Chapter Eight

Tom was in a cage. A golden cage with singing bars—singing, soothing bars. Whenever he touched them, peace and pleasure and the sound of Her voice would rush through him. All his thoughts would just leak away. He sighed and closed his eyes.

Footsteps could be heard in the hallway, and Tom eagerly opened his eyes now, watching the giant CumBunny come into the room. His heart leapt in adoration and his body pulsed with pleasure. She was here, She was here! His eyes locked onto Her as she approached.

She leaned down and whispered to him, and it felt so good. The words didn’t matter, but he kept saying “Yes, I understand, Mistress,” over and over. On some level, he knew he was being programmed, but he felt so good. And Mistress was so lovely. And that whiny voice in his head? He was tired of it, it should just go away....

Sheryl was exhausted. The extraordinary, twice-daily sex sessions with Helen, plus the three long sessions with Tom every day were wearing her down. Almost four weeks had gone by since she’d taken control. But she couldn’t let up now—Tom was almost ready. The last of today’s sessions were over, and Tom was vacantly staring at the wall while the iPod programs turned his brains—hah!—into soft plastic.

Think we’re ready for a trial run, tomorrow, Hoserman. A nice little visit to the bank for both of us should be just about right. She thought about taking Tom, her prize, in to practice with Helen at the bank. Helen was now a full partner in Sheryl’s plans, and already preparing a much better arrangement for their future banking “needs”, and specifically not where she worked now.

Sheryl and Tom would move soon, probably next week, to a medium-sized town in Vermont, just by the lake, with a nice view. The house was already picked out, and Helen had set up a mortgage on it in the name of Susan Merivinci—a sort of Italian for “my revenge”. After a month or two, Helen would join them, but in a house just a few doors down the road from the “happy” couple. Tom would, of course, be kept in his nice cage, earphones constantly re-enforcing his submission and obedience.

That night, Sheryl slept and dreamt. She slept well now, her dreams often a mix of Vlad and Helen taking turns on her, forcing her obedience and orgasmic submission, again and again. Tonight’s dream was particularly vivid and sensual.

In this one, Vlad had tied her and Helen together, hung face-to-face together, by their wrists. Their nipples were clamped securely to each other’s, and a large double-dildo was strapped into their tight, wet pussies. A large, padded belt wrapped around their waists, tying them closely, and giving them wonderful leverage to fuck each other. Their heads were tilted slightly, and held gently by leather straps into a permanent kiss, mouth-to-mouth, eyes blindfolded to maximize the sensations in their bodies.

Vlad would approach and first tickle one girl, then the other. The girl being tickled would thrash about, of course, delightfully fucking the other to climax, and herself as well. Then Vlad would step back, wait for the shaking and moaning to subside, and move in on the other girl.

After the tickling orgasms, Vlad moved up behind Helen and began to impale her ass in the most violent way while the girls kissed constantly and deeply, their powerful moans flowing into each other’s mouths. Helen’s eyes had rolled up into her head in pleasure behind the blindfold. She was in her sub-space, her state of continuous orgasm. Sheryl’s body thrust and thrust, in rhythm with Vlad, enslaving Helen and herself to their intense pleasure.

Helen moaned in the dream, and Sheryl moaned aloud in her sleep, feeling every sensation. Vlad removed her blindfold now, and she looked over Helen’s shoulder and directly into Vlad’s powerful eyes, her trainer’s eyes. Whenever he blinked, she came hard... And he blinked regularly. The dream went on and on.

She saw Vlad pull out of the moaning and shaking Helen, and then slowly move up behind her. Sheryl desperately arched her hips back, aching for the feel of his cock in her ass again. During her training, she had always cum instantly and hard from anal sex, just as she had been programmed. And she loved it, just as she should.

Now, Vlad’s rigid cock thrust into her, up to the hilt, in one stroke. Sheryl exploded, screaming pleasure into Helen’s mouth, causing Helen to explode and cry out again as well...

Sheryl had woken up three times during the night, soaking wet, and orgasming blissfully. Both times she had quickly two-fingered herself to another orgasm, while focusing on the dream imagery, so as to fix it in her mind. Then she had fallen asleep again, only to repeat the dream, over and over.

When Sheryl woke the next morning, exhausted but sated, her first thoughts were of the dream.

Oh, gawwwd! Jeezzzz! That was amaaaazing! Helen and I will just have to find a well-hung Vlad-impersonator in Vermont! Ah, well... Dreams only for now, reality to come, business first...

Sheryl pulled the damp sheets off the bed, and went into the kitchen. Singing, she made herself and Tom some breakfast—yoghurt with fresh strawberries and honey, and some toast with homemade orange marmalade she’d bought at a store next to Helen’s bank.

Oh, god!—Sheryl remembered when Helen had smeared the sticky sweetness on her nipples and pussy, and then licked her over and over until she was squeaky-clean. Well, I was still gushing quite a bit after she finished the marmalade! Ha haha!

Sheryl finished her breakfast, smiling hugely, and went into Tom’s room.

“Shit Fucking HELL! ... SHIT!”

Tom wasn’t there!

“OH GOD! FUCK!” Sheryl went cold to her core, and shivered rushing around the room in disbelief. She quickly dropped down to look under the bed.

Yeah, stupid fucking idea. Shit! Where is he? Maybe...

She rushed over to the bathroom door and pushed it open. There was Tom, cleaning the bathroom, naked and sweaty.

“Tom, you fuck, what are you doing!?” she screamed.

Sheryl felt the fear rush out of her, but she visibly sagged and felt a bit dizzy. Holy fucking hell! God!

“Mistress commanded me to clean. So I am cleaning. Did I do it wrong, Mistress?!!” The fear in Tom’s voice, and the terrified and crushed look on his face gave Sheryl pause.

Fuck, what am I doing?

Tom was shaking now, tears in his eyes.

Fuck... He’s a human being! Jeez... Tears formed at the corner of Sheryl’s eyes, and she sat down heavily on the floor. Tom began to cry with her, shaking in pain.

“Shit, oh shit,” cried Sheryl, and she began to sob. Her steely, cold heart, her bulwark, her conviction to revenge her treatment by the trustees, and her treatment by Tom—all this melted in her.

Tom was in shock now, crying out loud, and deathly afraid of what was happening to his Mistress. “Mistress, oh Mistress, ohhh, oh, nooo, no, oh, please oh...” Tom was sobbing.

“It’s okay Tom. Relax. Calm down, everything is fine. Mistress is fine.” She pulled herself together. She had to revise the plan. Somehow... But how?

Then suddenly, “Tom, how did you get out of your cage?” Sheryl’s heart went cold again, the fear of possible discovery completely outweighing her pity for Tom.

“Tom, tell your Mistress. Right now!”

“Oh, Mistress, ohh, mmmmm, noooo, ohhh. The voice told me I must clean, and I was hurting and needed to clean Mistress, you commanded me, your voice. And the cage door was open, Mistress. When I pushed, it just opened...”

Fucking hell! Could I have? ... Sheryl was so tired these days, all of them were becoming a blur to her. She must have forgotten to push the catch tight on the cage door.

“Okay, Tom. It’s okay. Don’t worry. Good Boy, Tom. You are a very good boy.” The orgasms began to rush through him, and his face literally snapped from terror to orgasmic pleasure in an instant. His body began to shake, and after a few seconds, his cock spurted suddenly and strongly, a long stream hitting Sheryl in the face and hair.

Sheryl stood now, but slowly. God that was close. Fuck. Jeez...

All pity for Tom had now evaporated. She hardened her heart: He was the cost she was going to pay... As she stood, watching him, she tried to convince her heart of this, but not very successfully. Something had changed.

She absentmindedly cleaned the cum off her face, sucking her fingers clean one-by-one in pleasure—her programming still at work—as she considered her new situation. She’d need to discuss it with Helen.

She’s sharp, and two minds are better than one...

She reached up and touched her ear, then “Phone, call Helen at the bank,” and the phone began to ring.

A voice answered, “Helen Carmichael, National Consolidated Farmer’s Bank. How may I help you?”

“Helen, it’s me. Please come over for lunch in...” she looked at the clock, “twenty minutes. Can you manage that? We’ve got a little problem... No, don’t worry.”

“Okay, hon, I’ll be there.”

Sheryl comforted Tom a bit, ran over his programming with him, and then told him to get dressed in the suit and tie she’d bought for him. She watched as he carefully cleaned up his mess and himself, and then went into his room—his tiny, former study—to change.

Sheryl left him when the doorbell rang, went into the den to the front door. Helen stepped in, concern in her eyes, and gave Sheryl a quick kiss on the lips.

“Jeez, hon, you look terrible. What’s wrong?”

Sheryl explained the situation to Helen, her brave face clearly a facade.

“Ah, Sheryl. Don’t worry. You are so beautiful...” Helen smiled warmly into her eyes, and Sheryl felt suddenly safe and warm. She collapsed, sobbing, into Helen’s arms.

“Hon, I knew you’d come to this. I saw it in your eyes the first day, when you told me your plan. You didn’t know it, but I did. I saw it in your eyes that very first day. And, I’ve just been waiting for you to realize it yourself: This is not you. And today, it’s happened... I am so happy for you right now, I could burst!”

Helen held Sheryl tightly for a few moments, then Sheryl pulled back.

“But, Helen, what are we going to do?”

Helen laughed reassuringly, opened her briefcase and took out a brochure—“SlaveMaster Companies”—and turned to the page introducing young, male CumBunnies—Custom Options.

“Sheryl, dear heart, I’ve made a down-payment on a CumBunny. A male one. Just here...” She pointed to an offering in the catalogue, showing the ability to specify all characteristics of the CumBunny to be ordered.

“It costs a big extra, but we can nail this down so that Tom comes back to us. Well, but improved a bit, you know!” she laughed.

“Helen!” Sheryl’s eyes opened wide in the realization.

“Helen, oh god! I love you so much!” She threw herself onto Helen, smothering her with kisses, sobbing and laughing. “Oh, Helen, oh god, my Helen...” They fell to the floor, at first laughing, then loving, then passionate, then downright lustful.

“Sheryl, my treasure. I love you, too.” Then Helen got quiet, and rose to one knee. Sheryl’s eyes opened even wider.

“Sheryl, my love. Will you marry me?” Helen’s eyes were brimming with tears now.

Sheryl stood up, above her, shocked. She just stood there, her mind in a whirl...

“Sheryl, honey. I command you to say Yes now, and cum for me.” Helen said, the tears now running down her cheeks.

“Ohhhhh, yessss, ohhh Helen, oohhh Ohhh OHHHH UNNNHHH oohhhh!” She collapsed into Helen’s waiting arms, shivering in the most powerful orgasm she’d ever had, submitting finally and wonderfully to her true nature, shaking in the realization her new owner was now Helen, her lover, her best friend, and her only true love.

They lay entwined on the floor for minutes, breathing each other’s scent—hair, skin, warm neck and breasts, they tasted each others lips and tongues, and gently, so gently making love now, completely and fully committed to each other...

Sheryl began to strip off her clothes, pulling at Helen’s as she released her full breasts from the black lacy bra—no corset today. Soon they were naked, biting and sucking, laughing and sometimes crying in their happiness together, their needs becoming more urgent and passionate.

Helen paused and pulled back slightly, then smiled at Sheryl slyly and said, “Wait a moment, my love.”

Sheryl was floating now, in a state of total bliss, and if Helen had said, “Jump off the balcony,” she surely would have, smiling all the way down. Sheryl had never been so happy, so blissed-out in all her life. Her head wouldn’t stop spinning.

Helen took her by the hand, gently urging her to the bedroom. Tom was in the bathroom, shaving and getting himself dressed as Helen opened the door.

“Tom, stay put here. Just wait for us quietly.”

“Yes, Mistress Helen.” Tom’s eyes were calm now.

Helen pulled the door shut, and locked Tom in. Then she turned to Sheryl, pushed her over to the bed, and said, “You know, you told me about the flogging Tom gave you that you liked so much?”

Sheryl gasped, and nodded her head in anticipation.

“Well... I know you like to sub, and I like to Domme. And well, there’s something else...”

Sheryl sat on the bed, puzzled.

Helen bent down and pulled out the “toy drawer” of the bed, took out the large flogger that Sheryl had been “wedded to”, and handed it to her.

Sheryl’s body shook as she took the flogger. “Kiss it, show your love again,” commanded Helen.

Sheryl obeyed, and an orgasms shook her as her lips touched the flogger.

“Good girl,” said Helen. “Now, listen to me, Sheryl CumBunny. Listen. To. Me.”

Sheryl shook and came to attention. She couldn’t help herself, it felt so good. Another orgasm rushed through her as she focused on Helen, now her Mistress. Well, at least as long as Tom wasn’t “awake.”

“Sheryl CumBunny, I now command you. This flogger is only a flogger. It is not your lover. It is not your lover. It is just a good flogger. Say yes, CumBunny.”

“Yes, Mistress. It is only a flogger.” Sheryl felt her mind actually moving, it seemed. Something had shifted as she looked at the flogger, then at Helen, then back. It was just a flogger now.

“Now, listen to me, Sheryl CumBunny. This flogger you hold, you now know that it is in love with me, with your Mistress, and you know you must use it often. You must use it carefully, but often. Say yes now, and know this to be true.”

“Yes, Mistress. Ohhhhhh,” Sheryl moaned as the hypnotic commands took hold. Suddenly she could see the heat in the flogger, its attraction to Helen, its wanton desire for Helen’s body. She moaned.

“Now listen to me, Sheryl CumBunny. Listen carefully. Your Mistress commands you to listen and obey.” Sheryl shivered, and experienced yet another small orgasm.

“When I say: Now We are One, you will obey these following commands.”

Helen repeated this three times to Sheryl.

“When I say: Now We are One... From that point on, we are not Domme and sub. We are Switch and Switch. Top and bottom, bottom and top.”

“Listen and obey. Know this to be true. From now on, we will often toss a coin before we make love, and the outcome of heads will mean that you, Sheryl are the powerful Domme, and that I, Helen, am the submissive and lusty slut. A throw of tails will reverse our roles. We will never tire of this game, ever. Now listen and obey. These commands are your Special Commands. Remember them now.”

Helen repeated the “Special Commands” three times, to make sure Sheryl would accept the unusual programming. Sheryl sat, blankly absorbing her new programming.

But Helen did not give the command, not yet.

“Okay, hon, one more thing. Be patient. I’ve been waiting for this day for weeks now...” she said, somewhat cryptically.

Helen got up and went to the bathroom door, and opened it.

“Tom, come out here, now. Good Boy, Tom.”

Tom came out, shivering in pleasure. Helen looked at him carefully.

“Are you ready for your Special Assignment, Tom? You remember?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress Helen. I am ready.”

“Okay, Tom. Do it now, I command you.” Helen held her breath...

Tom stood, then shook his head. And again. He looked at the girls. He was awake! “FUCK!” he shouted, surprise on his face.

Sheryl looked on in horror—No! NOoooo! .... Ohhhhh, mmmm.... ohhh, yes, OHHH YESSSS!—Sheryl once again shook in orgasm. Her body was covered in perspiration now, and her breathing had become shallow in anticipation of service to her Studly Master.

“Uhhhh, ummmm...” Tom looked at Helen, awake, but felt somehow constrained. “Uuuummm, ohh, ummm.”

Tom’s eyes strained for a moment, then relaxed. All this time Sheryl stood quietly, arms crossed behind her back, her legs parted in submission, her beautiful pale breasts thrust out in invitation. Her CumBunny command structure was fully operating now. She shivered in delight, and began to blush.

“Ohhhhhhh, mmmmm, Studly Master, ohhmmm!” Her hips quaked visibly in pleasure.

“Go on, Tom,” urged Helen.

Over the last four weeks, Helen had been reading the CumBunny’s User Manaul, and had found, to her delight, the emancipation clause in the last chapter of the book. When she’d found it, she’d cried and known their possible future. But, only if Sheryl had proven worthy. And today, she had.

Helen’s eyes were tearing constantly now, knowing her future with Sheryl would now be full of bliss and adventure, a life shared in love.

When Helen had studied the User Manual, quite carefully, she had read about the reasons behind the Emancipation Programming additions.

Apparently, many owners found that they had actually fallen in love with their CumBunnies, and the wise SlaveMaster Companies had, by popular demand, instilled the quite profitable emancipation programming into every CumBunny for two years now. Helen had wired the emancipation fee to SlaveMaster Companies last week, and the release codes had been provided to her only yesterday.

Tom’s eyes glazed a bit, as he remembered how Helen had programmed him...

He straightened commandingly, powerfully and looked at Sheryl. “CumBunny, obey me,” he stated with authority. Sheryl shook, and began to leak.

“Listen to me! Core Command. Listen and obey! Core Command: You are no longer a CumBunny, you are a whole person, a complete human being. All your programming is nullified, and you are released, forever, with the exception of the “Special Commands” recently given you. The Special Commands will remain in operation, forever. I, Tom Hoserman, your imprinted Master, now command it. Release code Alpha, X-Ray, 471, Romeo, Juliet, 721.”—Clearly, one of the programmers liked Shakespeare and had a sense of humour.

Sheryl’s eyes rolled up into her head, and she fainted immediately, collapsing into Helen’s waiting arms. Helen smiled and said, “Good Boy, Tom. Now sleep, and obey. Sleep, and obey.”

Tom looked startled, then his eyes glazed, and he collapsed into a heap on the floor. As Helen held Sheryl, gently stroking her beautiful hair, Tom began to snore.

After a few minutes, Sheryl awoke and looked at Helen, and began to cry.

“There, there. It’s okay, sweet Sheryl, my love.” Helen held her and rocked her gently, while Sheryl realized fully her emancipation.

In the coming days, Sheryl knew that Tom’s programming would be completed. She, Helen, and Tom would move to Vermont. The girl Sheryl would cease to exist, replaced by the lovely Susan. She and Tom would be quietly visible in the town, clearly in love. In the summer, Tom and Susan would be happily married at a small ceremony. A trustee of Hoserman Industries would be present, of course. Susan would have a veil, and makeup, and dark auburn hair. Oh, and those fashionable shimmering, shining, eye-shadow treatments. None of the trustees would ever recognize her. She would then be heir, through Tom, to the Hoserman fortune.

After a couple of months, Tom would lose interest in his director’s position. His constant whining at board meetings would irritate the other directors. Somehow, he would never seem to be able to pay attention in the few he attended, anyway.

Within a month or two, he’d resign in favour of his wife. Susan would then become chairman, and a good one, but would remain quietly in the background. Tom would be eager to go overseas, to travel the world for adventure, and perhaps to prove his worth. Unfortunately, he would be kidnapped in Russia, never to be heard from again. Nasty slavers, everyone would say, quietly thanking their luck.

Eventually, Susan and Helen would acquire the Tom CumBunny themselves, but altered substantially by cosmetic surgery. Oh, and of course, buffed-up incredibly by months in the gym. He would be treated with love and respect, would completely worship both Susan and Helen, and would, for a slave, have a pretty good life.

Sheryl was awake now, emancipated. She gazed up into Helen’s eyes, her own absolute love and devotion reflected in Helen’s. They kissed deeply, and Helen lifted her up.

“Oh, Helen. Oh. How? Oh, god, Helen, you.. planned it... Ohhhh...” Sheryl began to shake in realization of what had happened. Helen just smiled and held her.

After a few minutes of cuddling, Helen reached over, handed a drink of water to Sheryl, and watched her drink it down. Sheryl took a deep breath, and laughed, now smiling at her lover, now confident and whole.

“Now, as to those Special Commands...” Helen showed the coin, heads up, to Sheryl, with a gleam in her eyes. Sheryl’s body twitched. She didn’t remember the “Special Commands” consciously, but something tickled inside at those words.

Sheryl gazed at the coin, then watched, holding her breath as Helen turned, climbed onto the bed and began to strap herself into the cuffs and waist belt. One-by-one she hooked them to the bondage points around the bed. The last cuff, of course, had to wait for her lover to attach. Sheryl reached over and attached it, smiling at Helen.

“Now Sheryl, you’ve seen coin, and you’ve seen that it came up heads. Now Listen to Me,” She commanded.

“Now We are One!”

With these words, Helen gave herself to her mate, gave herself and her soul to her mate, gave herself to the partnership, gave herself to a marriage of equals. And she knew that she would be well-rewarded.

Sheryl’s eyes glazed and rolled up a bit, her body shook for a moment.

And then... Then they... Were One... Truly, One.

Sheryl opened her eyes, looked at the bound Helen glaring up lustfully from the bed. Tom was still snoring on the floor, and she laughed, then again more loudly, tears in her eyes. She continued laughing while Helen stared up at her, smiling and waiting.

Then Sheryl’s eyes narrowed, and a wicked gleam came into them. She picked up the flogger, and felt its heat. Oh, yes, my pretty...

“Oh, Helen, dearest... Tell me now: Who’s the cleverest, dirtiest little slut here tonight?”

Helen shivered, “Oh, Sheryl Mistress. Oh, Mistress, I’ve been a naughty, dirty slut, and I need to be punished...”

Sheryl took a deep breath, raised the flogger in her well-toned arm, and began her wonderful life with Helen.

Oh, and Tom, the CumBunny.