The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Vampire’s Bite

Chapter One

Tags: MC, FF, FD

Description: Ashley finds herself being preyed upon by Lillian, a domineering vampire

* * *

It started in a dream.

Ashley knew it was a dream the way everyone sort-of knows it’s a dream, when they’re dreaming. But sort-of knowing it’s a dream doesn’t always mean you don’t get scared, or happy, or turned on. Knowing it’s a dream doesn’t help very much when it all feels so incredibly vivid. And this dream was deeper and more vivid than any Ashley had ever experienced before. She couldn’t have woken up from it even if she wanted to.

The start of the dream wasn’t really very clear, but Ashley found herself in a familiar place: one of the many lecture theaters at her college. It made sense she’d dream of being there; she spent many hours each week in one lecture or another, listening to some professor drone on about something or other. Ashley was pretty nerdy and a good student, but she was the kind of person who preferred figuring something out for herself to letting someone else tell her how it all worked. To her, that was the whole point of physics, her major. It was all about breaking everything apart and inspecting it piece by piece to figure out what every little moving part did in the whole system of the universe. Where was the fun in someone else giving you all the answers? Besides, most of her professors were just so boring.

In the dream, though, the lecture theater was a little different to usual. It was dark and shadowy. It seemed like it was night outside. That was weird; why would Ashley be in school at night? The lights were off too, and the only light in the room was supplied by flickering wax candles scattered across the rows of seats and tables that filled the room. Outside, there was a crash of thunder, and the room was momentarily lit up white with the blinding flash. Ashley shivered. She’d never seen a lecture theater at her college look anything like this before. It was like a scene from a horror movie.

Ashley found herself walking aimlessly around the room, reaching out to touch the furnishings as she did. They all felt so real. This was a dream, deep down in her mind she felt sure of that. But she’d never had a dream quite like this before. She never normally remembered her dreams as anything other than a fuzzy sequence of images and feelings. This was totally different. It was like she was really there.

“Are you lost?”

Ashley wheeled around at the voice, startled, and found herself almost face-to-face with an extraordinarily strange-looking girl. The girl looked to be around her age, but towered at least a foot over her. That wasn’t entirely unusual; Ashley was on the short side. What was unusual was the girl’s incredibly pale countenance, and her long, smooth, black hair, and her glimmering, blood-red eyes. Even more disconcertingly, Ashley had been totally unaware of her presence beforehand. She hadn’t heard her enter the room, or walk up behind her. It was like she had simply emerged from the shadows. Ashley tried to tell herself it was just dream logic. But that didn’t help ease her nerves one bit.

“I said, are you lost?” the girl repeated. Ashley shivered at the cold, sinister, predatory note in her voice, and took a few steps away. As she did, she was able to take in what the girl was wearing. That was the strangest thing so far. The girl was dressed in a long, black dress of many folds and layers that looked to Ashley to be beautifully crafted of soft, expensive cloth. The black layers parted in the middle at the front, revealing bright crimson inner folds. When the girl shifted her weight from one leg to the other, she whole dress shifted as one, the layers falling over each in a new pattern. It looked like something an elegant, European noblewoman would worn centuries ago, but darker and more gothic. Ashley’s gaze was drawn slowly upwards, and she saw that the dress was bound tight around the girl’s waist by a studded leather corset that accentuated her curves and her breasts wickedly. And though the dress extended down the girl’s arms to flared, flower-like cuffs, her top of her chest was bare, exposing her pure white skin to the air. Ashley couldn’t stop herself staring a little.

“A third time, I ask,” the girl repeated, advancing on Ashley. The sound of her high-heeled boots on the hard floor was deafening in the otherwise-silent room. “Are you lost?”

“I….” Ashley opened her mouth, but all that emerged was a strangled gasp. She found herself unable to form any words at all. After a moment of panic, she realized why: she was scared. Not just scared. Terrified. Her every hair was standing on end, and every instinct she possessed was screaming at her to run away as fast as she could. Her senses were dulled by sleep, but her fear cut through that like a knife. Somehow, she just knew. This girl was dangerous.

“Clearly, you are,” the girl concluded. There was a theatricality to the way she moved and spoke, like she knew perfectly well what was going to happen, and was just performing her part. She kept advancing on Ashley, who was so paralyzed by fear that despite her instincts, she could only back away slowly and clumsily. “But that’s OK. I can help you find your way. All you have to do is look into my eyes.”

Ashley knew straight away it was a bad idea. But just like when someone tells you not to think of a pink elephant, it became all she could think about. Even as she did her best to stare straight at the floor, it was like the girl’s eyes were emitting a magnetic pull, drawing her gaze in. It wasn’t long before she couldn’t resist having a look. Just a single glance, she told herself, to satisfy her sudden, irresistible curiosity. But once she looked straight into the girl’s wide, wine-red eyes, she found herself utterly transfixed. She froze in her tracks completely, and just stared. The girl continued to advanced upon her at a lazy pace, until their bodies were very close.

“Do you know why you can’t move right now?” the girl asked, a vicious smile on her face. “Do you know why you can’t look away from my mesmerizing eyes?”

“W-wh—” Still, Ashley couldn’t form a single word.

“It’s very simple. You see, I’m a vampire.”

At that, the girl opened her mouth to reveal two long, razor-sharp fangs hanging from the roof of her mouth. Ashley trembled with fear. In the dream, she absolutely did not doubt what the girl was saying. And even though something like that should have reminded her that this was only a dream and that she had nothing to fear, she was more terrified than ever. Everything felt so real. Would it feel real if the vampire attacked her? Drained her blood? Killed her? Ashley could only imagine. She wanted to wake up, but she couldn’t. This wasn’t a dream anymore. It was a nightmare.

“I can see you know I’m telling the truth,” the vampire girl continued. She bent down towards Ashley, tilting her head from side to side, inspecting her from many angles. Ashley could see her nostrils dilating; she was sniffing her, like a predator on the hunt. No, the hunt was over. This was a predator ready to savor its prey. “And I’m sure you have a lot of questions. Are the legends true? Some are, some aren’t. As you’re now experiencing, the legend of our hypnotic powers is quite accurate. You can feel it, can’t you? My eyes, boring into your soul. Controlling your mind, dominating your will.”

Ashley could feel it. It was like there was something else inside her head, something icy and cold and slick and utterly irresistible. It was wrapping around her thoughts, constricting her ability to think and speak. Even in her own head, Ashley knew she wasn’t safe. She couldn’t even articulate to herself her need to run away from the vampire bearing her fangs at her. Her mind was frozen before the vampire girl’s fearsome, crimson eyes.

“Yes, the gaze of a vampire is legendary. But did you know, foolish girl, that some mortals find it pleasurable? They come to need it, to crave it, to beg for it. I wonder if you’re one of those? Let us see…”

What was left of Ashley’s mind recoiled at the depraved thought, but that was soon swept aside when the vampire moved in even closer, slipped one of her elegant hands up under Ashley skirt, and started to touch her. The whole time, she kept her gaze locked with Ashley’s leaving her completely unable to resist as the vampire’s fingers stroked her slit and pressed through her entrance. Ashley shivered at the invasive feeling, but it only lasted a moment. She was thankful for that, but her gratitude turned to horror when the vampire girl held up the fingers she’d slipped inside Ashley and separated them. A trail of slimy wetness stretched between the fingers. As Ashley could only stare incomprehensibly, the girl’s smile turned to one of complete victory.

“You are! Such fun! You’re going to make a wonderful plaything.” The girl’s hand snaked under Ashley’s skirt again, and started playing with her again. This time, it was less exploratory and more insistent. She kept changing the way she moved her fingers as she caressed Ashley’s wet pussy, using her thumb to rub tight circles around her needy clit. At the same time, she roamed over the rest of Ashley’s body with her other hand, groping her tits, feeling her curves and running her wickedly-sharp talons across her neck. Her every touch sent a fresh jolt of fear through Ashley, but Ashley’s thoughts were otherwise occupied. Why am I wet? Why am I so turned on? Ashley couldn’t stop asking herself those questions. Could she really be turned on at the thought of being a vampire’s prey? What the hell was this dream?

As the vampire touched her more and more, faster and faster, pressure started to build inside Ashley’s body. There was something about the vampire girl’s presence that was simply overpowering. A heady mixture of fear and arousal was drowning Ashley’s thoughts. She couldn’t think. She could only feel, feel everything the vampire was doing to her, and feel her soul being drawn deeper and deeper into the vampire’s hypnotic eyes. Everything was getting fuzzier and darker and hotter and more pleasurable. The vampire was leaning in so close now, licking her lips hungrily.

“Your scent is so delicious,” she crooned. “I can’t wait to taste your life’s blood, draining into me.”

At that, Ashley redoubled her attempts to break free from the vampire’s hypnotic control. But she quickly gave up. It was useless. She couldn’t hope to stand up to this predator of the night. She didn’t even try to fight as the vampire, still stroking her pussy faster and faster, tilted Ashley’s head to one side and bent forwards as if for a kiss. She nuzzled Ashley’s neck in a way that would have been tender, if she wasn’t so terrifying. She did, in fact, plant a simple kiss on the side of Ashley’s neck, as if they were engaged in some kind of twisted, dark romance. But then, she opened her mouth and bared her fangs. All Ashley could do, as the pressure of pleasure grew and grew within her body, was tremble. As the vampire’s fangs pierced her skin, she felt a sharp pain that was soon overwhelmed by a sudden, unexpected, smothering pleasure that suffused her entire form. The girl started to suck her blood greedily, and as she did she crooked her fingers to hit Ashley’s g-spot. The stimulation was too much, and Ashley felt herself hurtling towards an incredible, mind-blowing orgasm. She wanted it. In that moment she wanted to give herself to this dark creature, no matter the cost, in exchange for whatever pleasure she would receive. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. She was so close, so close, so close…

And then she woke up.

As Ashley slowly came to, she realized the sheets around her were damp with sweat. No, not just sweat. Gingerly, she reached down to touch herself, and found herself viciously sensitive and unbelievably wet. She groaned, writhed a few times, and then rolled over. What the fuck? That had been one hell of a dream. Like no other dream she’d ever had. Had it been a wet dream, or a nightmare? Ashley wasn’t sure. Even now, it was so vivid. Ashley lost herself in the memory of it, of the vampire looming over her, ready to strike. After a few moments, she reached down between her legs guiltily, and started to touch herself. She soon gave up, though, because it brought her no satisfaction. Frustrated and horny as she was, the stimulation she could give herself was nothing compared to the vampire’s tender, predatory caress. Ashley sighed. Resigned to an unsatisfying night, she did her best to think about something else, anything else. But just as she was starting to drift off, she was struck by a horrifying revelation.

She recognized the vampire.

She knew who the vampire girl was. She’d seen her face before, at college. Ashley blushed fiercely. Great. She’d had a fucked up wet dream about a classmate. But not just any classmate. The girl she had dreamt of was famous, sort-of. Everyone knew her, although mostly just by reputation. She was known to be friendless, and she kept apart from her her peers. But everyone knew of her striking gothic style, her impeccable grades, and the strange rumors that surrounded her. Ashley swallowed awkwardly.

The vampire she’d just dreamt about was Lillian.

* * *