The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE VAMPYRESS

Slowly, like a bad movie special effect, the billowing fog that was Lillith coalesced in her underground chamber. She let out a small sigh and, smiling, went to her vanity. Like most vampyres, she enjoyed the freedom of being a nebulous cloud. It was delicious sense of detachment that made coming back to solid form almost clumsy. But, she knew she was anything but that. Lithe and beautiful, she could inspire lust in any man and jealousy in any woman, even without using any of her powers. But, of course, she had the benefit of over 400 years of training to perfect her art. Curiously, as time passed she had to keep abreast of the current favors, for what would bring instant passion to a Renaissance man of the 1600s wouldn’t even get the attention of a man in today’s decadent 1990s.

She sat down at her vanity and started to brush her hair, gazing at a portrait of herself and wishing for the millionth time that vampyres could cast a reflection. It had something to do with silver she knew, for she could see herself, though not too well, in polished metals and in store shoppe windows. Nights of the full moon would often find her not feeding, but sitting by a lake, gazing at her reflection. “Silver.” She thought. A metal cursed by God way back from a time when Judas sold out his savior for 30 pieces of it. Or, maybe it was some metaphysical -biological reason. All she knew is it was the antithesis of her and her kind. She often wondered if there was a God and why He hated her so.

A small sound, not quite a cough, snapped her back to reality. She was up off her chair in a flash and staring at a the man huddled in the corner. A slow evil grin passed over her face. Although he would think she was covering being startled, she was actually pleased, that after all this time she could be, albeit momentarily, scared.

“Good evening, Countess,” he said, drawing himself up. Her smile deepened. She had chosen this one for a meal, and maybe even a playmate. It was so refreshing to see the hunted come to the huntress.

“And good evening to you, my dear Bar-Tender. I called for you this eve, although in truth, I didn’t expect you to come this far out of your way.”

“I came here of my own free will, Countess. And I came to put an end to your miserable existence.”

“Of course you did.” She purred. “Most of my victims believe that. Right up to the end, they delude themselves, knowing deep down in that secret place that they came because I summoned them.” She enjoyed the effect her words had on him, but he shook himself and steadied his resolve.

“I have come to kill you. When the dawn comes, you will enter that coffin.” He nodded toward the huge, velvet lined, double sized coffin that sat along one wall. “And I will ram a stake through your dead heart. I will decapitate your head and put holy wafers in your mouth, sewing it shut.”

“My, my, we have been doing some interesting reading.” She glided slowly towards him flowing like a dream. She could hear his heart beating, smell the fear on his sweat. She could see the artery on his neck pulsing in the dim chamber light. All these things and more called out to her. His body cried out to be taken. “Dawn is still over a half hour away. What makes you think you’ll even be alive by then?” She favored him with a predatory smile. She saw his face blush and a shaky hand pointed to her feet.

“T-that.” He said. She looked down and halted her movement just in time. Laid out in a ring around him was silverware. Actual silver. She looked up at him, her beautiful face changed to a visage of hate. Damn that mortal.

“The old books where right.” He said softly. “You can’t touch silver or cross a line made of it.” She said nothing but just glared at him, while she watched his confidence grow. “Vampyres exist. The latest literary deluge only proves it. But they keep jumbling the facts and the legends that surrounds them. I wonder if they do that just to keep us confused?” He mused. She relaxed and smiled at him again. This mortal was close, very close to the truth. But win or lose, she couldn’t let him know that fact.

“Ok, Tender, while I have a few remaining minutes to my unlife. Tell me what you know or think you know about us.” He grinned and relaxed somewhat. She smiled back at him, knowing the game was not over. Yet.

“Let’s see. Vampyres exist. I knew that, and when you came into my bar, I was certain of it. They feed on the blood of humans and were once human themselves. They cannot stand the presence of silver. They sleep in coffins during the day, and seeing as you stayed far away from the inne’s fireplace, are afraid of fire. As for the stake-through-the heart bit and decapitation. Well, I will learn if that is true in a few minutes. Do your kind live forever?” She gazed at him and for the first time in double a dozen years felt something akin to love. He was inquisitive and seductive. He had a great sense of humor. She looked to the manacles on one wall and wondered how long he could survive as her blood doll.

“Forever.” She whispered. “I truly don’t know. I have been around for over 400 years. I have seen nations rise and fall. Fashions come and go. I have seen technology change the shape of the world. Yet, poverty, famine, and wars exist in greater numbers than ever. You seemed to have learned a lot, my fine young morsel. But you seemed to have learned only the vulnerabilities of a vampyre. Do you know nothing of our powers?”

He stared at her with uncomprehending eyes. She pointed a finger at the bag at his feet. It contained stakes and holy water and the usual vampyre hunter’s paraphernalia. It rose a few inches into the air and the man dove for it. He missed and she sent it flying across the room. He picked himself up and glared at her. She turned to the only door to her chamber. He must have dug out the passage and broke the chains that sealed it. She snapped her fingers and the door slammed shut, the chains twisted and mended themselves. He was effectively trapped. She turned to him and favored him with a throaty laugh. He fairly shook with anger. “You’re trapped now, my dear Tender. " He spat on the floor.

“I don’t care. You’re going to die this day Countess. You murdered a friend of mine.” She frowned slightly and watched him grow even angrier. “And you don’t even remember him, do you? The tall lanky boy you first met at the fair grounds? Bobby?” At this she smiled.

“Oh yes, I remember him. Wonderful child. Great stamina. Pity. But I did not kill him. He committed suicide.”

“You abandoned him. You killed him just as surely as I will drive a stake through your black heart.” She smiled at him, growing weary of this game. Dawn was approaching!

“I could not take him. He had family. He would have been missed. You on the other hand are a loner. A drifter. All your life you have been alone.” She watched as her words rocked him to the core. She looked into his mind and sought out the lust he felt for her. It was always there. She touched it and made it grow. “Yes, your circle will protect you. But you really don’t want to stay in there do you?” She gazed down at him, slightly rising from the floor. She watched as his soft brown eyes became locked onto her dark hypnotic ones. She shivered with pleasure as he struggled to resist. Like a fish fighting on a line, she started to draw him to her. “I can see into your mind. I know that deep down you want me.” She lowered her voice to a hypnotic drone and watched his defeat accelerate. No mortal could resist her siren’s call. She raised her arm and beckoned to him with a single black lacquered nail.

“Come to me, Lover. I want you. Come to me. You can’t resist. It’s futile. Surrender yourself to me.” His body jerked and he took a step, then another, and another. He was awash with passion for her. Only the fire in his eyes showed the struggle. “You can feel me pushing my way into your mind can’t you, Lover?” He was like an open book to her. Caught helplessly in her hypnotic stare. She roamed the corridors of his mind. Erasing all doubt and fear. She found the lust and the desire that was always there. She fanned the flames of that desire with promises of sweet submission. Like a moth to the flame, knowing he will get burned, he took another step and another. Inch by inch as he grew weaker, she grew stronger. Her hold grew. There was never any doubt. His fate was sealed from the moment he set eyes on her in the inne. She had chosen him and she knew that she would have him. He hesitated at the line of cursed silver, sweat beading on his forehead. Eyes glazed over seeing nothing, but her angelic face. Her raven hair like a dark halo. Her pale skin and ruby lips. And her eyes, like black bottomless pits, drawing him ever deeper under her spell. She beckoned to him, holding her arms open wide, and lost to her charms, he stepped across the invisible barrier into her waiting arms.

She closed her arms around him, her cloak like warm cocoon. She embraced him and his arms hung limply at his sides. She pressed her lips to his ear and breathed softly, delighting in the small quivering motions his body was making. Her tongue trailed its way down to his neck, soft and warm. His blood, like a river of life, was there just beneath his mortal skin. Calling to her. His arms came alive and started to caress her and she tightened her grip on his body. Her fangs descended, pierced his skin, and he shivered and stiffened in her grasp, as she sank twin ivory stakes into his neck, softly. She withdrew them and with her nimble tongue, licked the blood off of one fang. “Mmmmmm.” She clamped her lips to his neck barely hearing his moan. She suckled the dribbling blood, thankful of this night’s feeding, least she take him too quickly. She lapped at the wound, and drew her head up to watch the skin pucker and close under the action of her saliva. As she drew away she saw him struggle, now willingly wanting to give her more. She smiled, pleased with her choice.

She pressed her lips to his, her tongue probing his willing mouth. She could feel him taste his own blood, hot on her lips. She tightened her mental grip on him till she held his very soul in her vice like grip. “Surrender.” She mentally commanded the small wriggling thing. It quivered, was still ,and she drew it from him, flushed with her victory. She indeed had called him, mentally, this eve and was slightly disappointed she was unable to find him. But he had found her instead. She smiled and led him over to the coffin, the sky above awash in the light of false dawn. She led him into the dark warm velvet interior saying: “Abandon all hope ye who enter HER.” She wrapped her legs around him and closing the lid down, he did. For indeed vampyres needed to stay in coffins during the day, but it was not out of the need for sleep!