The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Erotica For Adults Only.

Vargas in Vegas

Part One

Chapter One

My name is Victor Vargas. I was driving to Las Vegas from Orange County California on a Friday night in my trusty Ford Explorer, with an old Doobie Brothers CD turned up loud, and with just enough cash to get me in trouble. “It’s, like, cosmic or something.” my buddy Jim had said the week before on the phone from New York.

“What’s that,” I’d asked.

“Vargas in Vegas, man. Sounds like it was meant to be!”

The plan was for him to fly (and for me to drive) into Vegas for the weekend. We each had a reserved room at the Palms. The rest of the plan included gambling, women, food, women, drinking, women, and, of course, women. That’s always the plan with Jim and me, but the reality usually includes, well, ...fewer women.

On Route 15 North through the Mojave Desert, there are vast stretches of road with no services. About an hour out of Vegas, right in the middle of one of those uninhabited areas, the Cokes I had consumed during the first three hours of the trip began to act upon my bladder. After a dozen more miles, the insistent pressure was really beginning to bother me. As luck would have it, I saw a dark exit ramp up ahead, and I took it.

The ramp ended at a gravel road that dipped back under the freeway and meandered generally westward, into hills and darkness. There were no gas station signs, no motels, and no fast food joints. In fact, there were no buildings at all, and the only lights were my own headlights. Still, I was going to relieve my bladder even if it meant doing it at the side of the road.

I drove about a hundred yards, until the gravel road turned to sandy dirt. The Explorer was completely hidden from the freeway behind me. I left the engine running and the headlights on, got out, walked to the side of the road, unzipped, and indulged myself in one of man’s greatest pleasures.

The sound of the freeway traffic was muffled and distant, and I felt a welcome sense of isolation and quiet out there in the desert. The radio was still on in the Explorer, but with the doors and windows closed, I could barely make out the tune that was playing. It was “Minute by Minute,” one of my faves. The night sky was filled with a billion stars, and looking up at them, I took in a deep breath, noticing a musky-vanilla fragrance on the breeze, maybe from some night-blooming desert flower. Overhead, a “falling star” streaked across the sky.

Just then, I heard something move out in the brush. It was a single thud, like the sound a five-pound rock might make if you dropped it into sand. I froze, cocking my head, and tried to focus my hearing in the general direction of the sound. All of my senses were suddenly on high alert.

That amazing, sexy fragrance wafted over me again, stronger this time, and it had a strangely calming effect on me. Any initial anxiety I might have felt seemed to melt away, and that wonderful perfume became even stronger, filling my lungs. I suddenly realized that I was getting really buzzed on that incredible fragrance. I felt like I couldn’t move. And right then, a figure stepped from the shadows and stood in front of me.

She was female. Of that much I am sure. I am also absolutely certain that she wasn’t from this planet.

Chapter Two

She was completely naked. She had no hair anywhere on her body. Her skin was soft and moist and free of any blemishes or wrinkles whatsoever. In the peripheral glow of the Explorer’s headlights, it was a rich shade of blue.

Her strange physiology fascinated me. A long, graceful neck curved forward from the top of her torso, supporting her narrow head. I couldn’t see a nose, or nostrils, or a mouth. She had two eyes, liquid, large, and dark, widely positioned at the sides of her head. They examined me with apparent interest.

This amazing being was standing on two long, gracefully shaped appendages, the ends of which seemed to take whatever form she needed, now supportive like feet, but capable of finely-articulated grasping functions, like hands, whenever necessary. Two more of these identical grasping/walking appendages hung rearward from her back, like wings on an angel. (Later, I would see her move them around toward the front, using a curious shrugging motion that gave me an uneasy feeling to watch.)

Above the lower set of “legs”, her trunk narrowed, giving her the appearance of a waist, but the proportions were odd. Her movements, while fluid and strangely beautiful, surprised me with their unfamiliar angularity.

But that wasn’t the biggest surprise.

Evolution had given her species a sexual target that is impossible to miss. In the center of her torso, approximately where the human solar plexus is located, she had an orifice that could only have been her vagina, and it was stunningly, hypnotically beautiful to me. It was surrounded by four round fleshy mounds, like human breasts, but arranged in a diamond pattern, one on top, two to the left and right, and one more, centered beneath. There were four large, protuberant “nipples”, shiny-wet, and the color of dark burgundy at their bases, giving way to a flamboyant electric orange at their tips which flared outward like the bells of miniature trumpets. Moisture oozed from them. I can’t exaggerate their exotic beauty.

The rich blue color of the skin of her four breasts deepened to a violet color on their inner slopes, and that violet color reddened and brightened with an inner glow at the beautifully symmetrical labial protrusions surrounding her vagina. The whole area pulsed and moved in a fascinating and extremely erotic “kissing” motion, and the pattern of colors changed subtly as I watched. Her unbelievably intense fragrance definitely emanated from this area.

I didn’t just smell that delicious fragrance. I pulled it deeper into my chest with every breath. I could feel it run down my spine like a warm shower. I could hear it echoing through me. I vibrated with its intensity. It held me profoundly spellbound, rooted to the spot.

I became aware, while gazing at this amazing display, that my penis had become completely stiff and erect. I hadn’t put it back in my pants after urinating, so it stood in plain view, throbbing in the night air. I also noticed that my breathing had changed. My breath had become slow and shallow, as as I tried to regulate the amount of her fragrance that I took in. My jaw was slack as I tried to breathe through my open mouth instead of my nose. Every time I took in that sweet beautiful muskiness through my nostrils, it had the effect of rendering me immobile and intensifying my erection. When I breathed through my mouth, I gained some small degree of control.

Suddenly, I remembered my first sexual experience. At fifteen, I was seduced with great playfulness and consideration by an “older woman” of eighteen. Her name was Caryn. She was my next-door neighbor. Her parents were having a loud party late one summer night, and she had escaped to the back yard. I came outside and she called me over to sit with her at their picnic table. She had a beer and she shared it with me, to my delight. She flirted with me in the darkness and touched me “accidentally” several times. We danced, slow, to the music coming through the walls of her house. She kissed me, and then backed away and removed her tube top. Standing in front of me in only her khaki shorts, arching her back, pointing her lovely, bare, pointy tits up at me, she swayed back and forth, and looked directly and expectantly into my eyes. My body responded immediately, and my cock pushed outward, tenting my own shorts. Before I knew it, she was taking off my clothes and her own. But just before we made it, she suddenly became serious and said to me, “You know, you don’t have to do this, if you don’t want to.”

And then, I remembered the college date that had gone wrong. The girl turned out to be from a local catholic high school, although she had told me she was a fellow college freshman. She came to my dorm room, and we kissed and rubbed our hands all over each other, getting all hot and horny, but then she began to have second thoughts. She confessed that she was only a high school girl and said she wanted to leave. I was so horny that I tried to hug her tight, and I kissed her neck to entice her to stay. She struggled fiercely, and slapped me when I finally did let her go. She ran out into the night crying and I never saw her again. I felt deep shame and embarrassment.

The alien female was in my mind! I could feel her swimming in there, and it took a huge effort of mental and emotional agility on my part to keep up with her. She was presenting me with a series of my own memories, vivid and ripe with detail, causing me to re-experience all of the original intensity of the event, including the way I felt--physically, and emotionally--in each situation. The old memories were all sexual in nature.

I suddenly began to understand her. This strangely beautiful alien female want ed sex with me, but even though she clearly had all of the power in this situation, she was asking my permission! I also began to understand that I would be losing a certain kind of innocence, a kind of virginity that I didn’t even know I possessed, in a manner that wouldn’t become clear to me until it happened.

It didn’t matter to me. I was so unbelievably hard. I was so incredibly ready. My agreement, my permission, rang like a bell from somewhere deep within me, and radiated outward into the universe.

Chapter Three

I lay on my back at the sandy edge of that gravel road, while the alien female, supported now by all four “legs”, positioned her vagina above my face and blew out a thick fog of her sexual essence. Droplets of it formed upon my face. I licked some of the oily droplets from my lips and immediately felt it take me swirling down, down, down. The sweet musk and taste of that powerful, perfume was inescapable, and panting with excitement, I took a great deal of it into my lungs. My erection was fuller and tighter and harder than it had ever been, and my whole body literally vibrated with need.

To my amazement, her flared nipples were independently capable of creating suction, and as she moved her torso lower along my body, all four of them trailed lightly and wet along my skin, occasionally stopping to “kiss” and suck at sensitive areas like my ears, my neck, my chest, my own nipples, where she lingered for awhile, teasing me. Then she moved lower and her nipples sucked at my abdomen. The wetness left behind continued to act upon my skin in a strange manner, creating the impossible sensation of dozens of seductive, kissing mouths and devilish, slithering tongues, all working to increase my excitement. Her large eyes watched my every response.

She was still in my mind, too, watching. I felt her in there, searching for–and finding–pleasure points I didn’t even know I had, and stimulating them maddeningly. I began to realize that not every sensation was completely physical. For example, I could feel my legs being squeezed by something warm, as though they were wrapped in warm, gentle flesh that rubbed and slowly compressed and then released my legs, from ankles to crotch, over and over. To my knowledge, the alien did not have the physical structures necessary to actually squeeze my legs like that. Therefore, I assume that she created, entirely within my mind, at least some parts of the symphony of sensation I was experiencing.

And then she lowered herself upon me, engulfing my organ, pulling me deeper and deeper into her amazing vagina. It created a swirling suction unlike anything I have ever experienced. Her alien pussy changed as it slid down my cock, first creamy smooth and slick, and then gripping me tighter, her inner flesh raised into little, fibrous “bumps”, still slick and wet, but causing more friction. The effect stimulated me in a manner that I could never have imagined. Her four nipples sucked wetly at the flesh surrounding my cock, including my lower abdomen, my inner thighs and my testicles, and the combination of the effect of this peripheral stimulation of my crotch along with the incessant swirling suction of her vagina around my rock-hard cock as well as the strange squeezing of my legs all had the effect of prolonging and increasing the dizzying level of excitation. Somehow, she was systematically moving me toward, and then amazingly, beyond, the point of orgasm.

Something incredible happened to me then. Like some kind of frontier guide, this powerful being had led me through the territory of orgasm and out the other side, where an enormous vista opened before me. It was as though I had been asleep all of my life, and had suddenly awakened into an astounding new world. My ears popped, and faintly, I heard a strange music that seemed to enter me not just through my ears, but also through my skin. I felt changes taking place in the very structure of my mind and in my body, as though to be able to explore this new world required not only a new way of thinking, but also a new way of being. Gripping me even tighter with her wonderful cunt, the alien female began pounding herself up and down upon my cock in earnest, again and again, like a jackhammer, faster and faster, with only her four soft breasts to cushion the impact.

And suddenly, from out of nowhere, I expanded like some vast balloon. And then I simply exploded. I could feel some kind of invisible, stretchy, fibrous matter shoot out from my midsection in every direction. For just a nanosecond there, I felt as though I had connected in some intimate way with every nubile female human on the planet! And then, a blinding, cataclysmic, shuddering orgasmic wave rolled repeatedly through the very fabric of my being or maybe through the whole world. I don’t know how long it took, but when it was finally all over, I was simply not the same person I had been before. I was much, much more.

[Continued in Part Two]