The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vargas in Vegas

©2004 by Vapidman

Part Five

Chapter One

I went high above it all again, as I had done out in the desert with the alien female.

While my body and a certain level of my consciousness swam in the turbulence there on stage with the headliner in a strip club in Las Vegas, another level of my consciousness soared. And this time, I was not alone. Emily’s awareness flew with me. She hadn’t told me her name. I learned it as I moved through her thoughts. We were intimately plugged-in to some vast invisible power source that was all around us.

“What’s happening?” Emily’s awareness seemed to ask.

“We’re coming,” I answered. “I should have asked you first. I should have explained.”

“It’s OK. You could never, ever have explained this.”

* * *

Candles flickered on the tables, and a disco ball swung stars around the darkened room, dizzyingly. It gave the place a magical feeling. A slow blues number with a heavy bass line throbbed relentlessly. The entire strip club was engulfed in orgy. Not one person in the club had escaped it. Even the club DJ was involved.

He held a waitress up against the wall, hands under her thighs, which straddled him. Her short skirt had flipped upward, and the lacey crotch of her panties had been pulled aside to admit his hard cock. Her cunt glistened with moisture. She was very ready. He thrust upward entering her, powerfully. His cock was slick and shiny with her juices. He penetrated her repeatedly.

The waitress’s red cotton blouse was torn open, braless breasts bouncing freely. Diagonal tan lines marked the boundary between golden brown cleavage and soft, white flesh. Her pointed tongue snaked out, licking her upper lip slowly as her eyes closed and her head tilted backwards in pure pleasure. Her hands lifted those soft breasts and pinched and pulled at the nipples.

The DJ had put his headset microphone on the waitress’s head, and her lustful moans and provocative whispering now rose above the loud music. “Unh, unh, unh, unh. Oh! Oh Jesus, I’m so fucking wet! FUCK, YES! Your cock feels soooo good honey. Ah, ah, ah, ah, that’s it, …that’s it. …YES, fuck me! Unh! Fuck me harder!”

On stage, Emily-the-dancer and I, having experienced an impossibly intense mutual orgasm, began to relax, as we released each other from our intimate embrace. My thick cock made a slick “pop” as it slid out of her wet slit. We looked all around us at the frenzied sexual activity. No one was paying us any attention.

I could “see,” or at least experience at some level, a web of luminous trails throughout the room connecting Emily’s solar plexus with every male in the place, including mine. A guy near us who was getting a hand-job from one of the other dancers, suddenly cried out and began spurting strings of his seed into the air. Emily closed her eyes and smiled. The connection between her and the guy glowed and vibrated.

I, too, was still connected to the women. I felt everything they felt. I was in them, provoking and teasing, guiding and pushing, starting fires and fanning the flames. Together, Emily and I drank-in the delicious sensations, and we breathed them out.

The patrons of that strip club never knew what had hit them.

Chapter Two

For perhaps the first time in his life, Jim was speechless. Well, ok, not completely speechless. He did manage to say, “Dude.”

“I know,” I said. “It was a crazy night.”

We ate a very quiet dinner at Tres Lobos, a Mexican restaurant. After the incident at the strip club the night before we had each returned to our rooms and slept deeply through the morning and into the evening of the following day. Now, both Jim and I were ravenously hungry. I had steak fajitas with sautéed onions, bell peppers, and flour tortillas. Jim was powering down a burrito big enough for it’s own area code. He washed it down periodically with Dos Equis. When we were finished eating, and Jim was halfway through his third bottle of beer, he was finally able to talk.

“Whatever you did to those two chicks, man, hypnotized them or whatever… They couldn’t get enough of me.”

“Oh?”

“It’s the first time I’ve ever gotten a blowjob from two women at the same time. They fought over my dick, man! Outta one mouth and into another, just like that.”

“OK, that’s more detail than I need.”

“No, man, but halfway through, something happened. Something, …I don’t know. …Weird, man.”

“Weird how?” I asked.

He whispered. “Well I was banging the black chick, who, by the way is the absolute best fuck ever, man, like some kind of religious experience. Anyway, we were on our knees, on a bed they have there in the back in one of the rooms, and I was banging her from behind. And the white chick, who started out behind me, rubbing her tits against my back…. Well, she eventually stood up on the bed, and threw her leg over the black chick’s butt, facing me, and then she sat down on the other chick, putting her tits right at my face level while her pussy rubbed up and down the black chick’s ass. God, it looked hot.”

“Is that the weird part?”

“No, no, man! Wait!” Jim was still whispering. “So the white chick is rubbing her tits in my face and then bending her head down to kiss me so deep I think she’s trying to give me a tonsillectomy!” Jim’s eyes looked up and to the right as he visualized the recent memory. “And I’m pounding away at the black girl, who is starting to moan, man, really sexy like…. And all of a sudden…”

“Yeah? What happened all of a sudden?” I asked.

“All of a sudden, man, I felt somebody, some female, messing around inside my head and controlling my body, like.” He looked around the restaurant as though afraid someone might hear him say something so crazy.

I knew what had happened, but all I said was, “Really?”

“Yes. Really.” Jim kept whispering. “She was in there doing something to me, man, and for a second there I felt like some kind of puppet or robot. She made me get a rod on like I’ve never done, man. I started fucking like there was no tomorrow, too, slapping up against that black chick’s awesome booty like bapbapbapbapbapbapbap. Like I was some kind of fucking machine. The black chick started wailing, man. I mean like a fucking siren! And the white chick was screaming ‘pinch my nipples, pinch my nipples,’ and I did man, I really did!”

Jim was lost in his recounting of the wild night. “The white chick came really hard just from me pinching her nipples. We all pretty much came like a tornado at pretty much the same time. We were so exhausted we fell in a heap on the bed. And I could still feel the other chick in my head, dude. Seemed like she was maybe taking her pleasure from mine, you know, …like she was digging the afterglow too, man.”

“What happened then?” I asked, despite myself.

“We fell asleep. When I woke up, the girl in my head was gone, but the two chicks I fucked were still there, snoring. So I got up, got dressed, took one last long look at those two beauties, and took a cab back to the hotel.”

We were both quiet for a while. I felt disconnected from everything and everybody. I took a swig of my drink and swallowed, and felt the cool alcohol slide down into my stomach. Seconds later, I felt the high-octane bloom hit my bloodstream.

“How about you,” Jim asked. “What did you do after we left you there at the bar?”

I took the last sip of my scotch, and then I told him.

Chapter Three

Emily took my hand and pulled me through the curtain at the back of the stage. I was holding my pants up with the other hand. She led me through a changing room, strewn with satiny bras and tiny g-strings as well as women’s high-heeled shoes and all of the other paints, glues, sprays, powders and other paraphernalia that accompany the occupation of stripping. It occurred to me how important clothes were to the gig. As with most men, I presume, I had given little or no interest to the clothing. But the tease is dependent upon layers of costuming that can be removed a little at a time, creating intrigue and drama, withholding the goodies until the moment is right.

At the end of the changing room was a shower stall. I peeled off my own clothes and followed Emily into the steaming shower.

The shower was small. We stood close, facing each other. Water ran in rivulets down her face, washing away glittering remnants of the ersatz “shower” she had taken on stage earlier. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, allowing warm water to collect before daintily spitting it out. Then she opened her eyes and looked up into mine.

Without taking her eyes away from mine, she began to create lather by pouring liquid soap into her hands and rubbing them slowly back and forth. When there was enough lather, she began to wash me, starting with my hair, face, ears and neck, and then moving on to my shoulders, arms and chest.

She gently washed every square millimeter of my body, leaving my genitals for last. My huge new cock was of particular interest to her. Her lathered hands slid all over my cock and balls gently. Her intent was not to excite, but rather, simply to clean. Nevertheless, my cock responded, swelling grandly in her slippery hands, but without becoming completely erect.

We hadn’t spoken a word to each other yet, but it wasn’t necessary. We knew everything that was important about each other. And our connection felt permanent. It seemed likely that wherever in the world our lives took us, we would always be intimately connected like this.

I looked at her beautiful face and body there in the shower as she now washed her own body. She had changed in the same way I had, out there in the desert earlier on this endless day. She was beautiful before, but now she had magical eyes, and a powerful, sexy posture. Her waist was even more slender and the curves of her breasts and hips and buttocks were so perfect that she seemed to be posing provocatively even when she wasn’t.

Her face had somehow become the perfect balance of symmetry, and proportion for creating an irresistibly sensuous look. Eyelashes had thickened and lengthened. Her glistening lips were fuller and more curvaceous. Her nose was elegant and softly rounded. Her skin seemed to glow. No man on earth would be able to resist the charms of such a woman. No man on earth would want to.

She noticed my attention, and, smiling a devilish smile, she pulled her shoulders back and pushed her breasts outward and upward toward my face. It was an elegantly provocative move. Her new, longer nipples hardened and curled upward before my eyes, giving off a purplish iridescence, and I experienced a surprising moment of intense excitation. My cock sprung massively to full attention. I suddenly realized that she was in my mind and body, exaggerating my responses to the diabolically skillful presentation of her tits. I smiled at her subterfuge, and entered her mind, too. I began to vibrate our connection, pulsing it in a rhythm guaranteed to center her consciousness upon her own genitalia. Throat almost closing with lust, she whispered her first husky words to me. “Oh, honey. Follow me.”

Naked, toweling herself as she walked, she entered a hallway and opened a door into one of the sex rooms, peering in quietly. Naked too, and sporting an enormous erection, I walked behind her and looked over her shoulder. The two girls who had taken Jim were lying together on the bed, sleeping. Jim was snoring somewhere underneath them.

Eyes twinkling, Emily closed the door quietly, and we moved on to the next room. She went to the bed and presented her ass to me dog style, on knees and elbows. By arching her back deeply and raising her ass with her knees spread wide, she opened her moist pink pussy lips for my viewing pleasure. I stopped just to drink-in the moment, but she began to move her ass, swaying it back and forth provocatively before my eyes. Realizing that this was inevitable, I closed the door behind me and moved to the bed. She smiled and then sighed as I entered her mind and penetrated her cunt at the same time. I felt her consciousness slide easily into mine, too. She released her scent. The sweet, musky fragrance intensified my erection. My breathing quickened.

I released my own scent. She gasped and pulled away from me, and then turned,

lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. With her fingers, she pulled apart her pussy lips and a purplish color change snagged my attention. She was wet and wanting, and she spoke to me for only the second time, saying outloud and also in my mind, “You are incredibly hard, aren’t you? Well, look at this

, honey.” She rubbed her clit with one finger and squirmed on the bed. “It’s hot and it’s pink and it’s wet, and it’s calling you….”

Our mouths joined first. Then I pushed my thick cock into her drenched cunt. Her tongue slid beneath mine like hot glass.

[To be Continued...]