The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vargas in Vegas

©2004 by Vapidman

Part 7

Chapter 1

Laurie tipped her head and looked up at me with heavy-lidded satisfaction. She was lying back against a pillow on the crisp, clean sheets of the bed in my hotel room, completely naked, breasts pointing in my direction. Her shiny brown hair lay in long curls that fell over her shoulders like some kind of crazy waterfall. With a satisfied smile on her pretty face, she sighed, comfortable, relaxed, and too blown away to move.

I mentally replayed Jim’s question, “What’s wrong with giving a beautiful woman the time of her life,” and I didn’t have a good answer. Inside Laurie’s mind and body, I looked for something else to play with.

Laurie’s personality, in all of its manifestations, opened to me like a series of windows through which I could float, leisurely. She was intelligent and resourceful, very straightforward, and if no one else would take charge, she would. But I found certain …cravings…that flowed through her subconscious like a subtle breeze. And all kinds of silky connections ran from those cravings all the way down to the uncharted depths of her sexuality.

So, I made them stronger.

Chapter 2

Laurie sucked in a deep breath and let it out again as she felt the developing effects of the new, stronger connections between her submissive side and her deepest lust. Fantasies involving sexual surrender percolated to the surface of her consciousness as she looked at me. Her face was flushed and her eyes were wide with surprise at the strength of her cravings.

“Stand up.” I said to her, and not too kindly. Her smile disappeared, but she didn’t move. “Stand up, or leave. It’s your choice.”

With uncertainty, she brought her legs over to the side of the bed, and sat up, suddenly aware of her nakedness. I smiled at her with no warmth. She moved one arm to cover her breasts, and I said, “No. Don’t do that. Let me see your tits.” She stood and came to me, with her head down. “Stand up straight. Arch your back and present your breasts to me.” She hesitated and then did it, biting her lower lip.

“Kneel,” I said. Still holding her posture, chin down, breasts high, she knelt in front of me.

“Touch your nipples for me.” Shame flashed across her face, but then her hands moved slowly up her abdomen, and with trembling fingers, she began to touch her nipples. She slid the soft pads of her thumbs and index fingers gently over the pretty areolas, which puckered and rose. She licked her lips and began to pinch those hardening nipples but I said, “Stop that,” and she went back to touching them lightly.

Dampness spread quickly through her crotch. From within her mind, I could feel it happen exactly as she did. For a brief moment there, I experienced again that disturbing sense of detachment and identity loss. I was Laurie, and my nipples felt warm and my breasts felt swollen, and I was getting very horny touching them. I felt a little drop of moisture run down the inside of my thigh! Shocked at the sensation, I withdrew from the connection completely, in order to center myself. I took a couple of deep breaths and decided to continue playing my little game without any connection whatsoever.

“Right here, right now,” I said to her in a matter-of-fact tone, “look me in the eyes, and give yourself to me, body and soul, or leave.” Momentary panic gave way to tearful speculation, and then her eyes rose to meet mine, tentatively. I saw a watery surface layer of uncertainty floating above the deeper, darker currents of sexuality and lust below.

When I felt her eyes lock with mine, I said, simply, “Now!”

An incredible change came over Laurie, against which she could not struggle. She bent forward until her forehead touched the floor right in front of my feet. She began to come, and she had difficulty remaining in position at my feet as she was buffeted by the onrushing orgasm. I listened to the muffled, throaty noises she made as she came. Her body started jerking, and my cock practically jumped to attention, swiftly becoming hard as a statue. Apparently her sexual surrender had affected me pretty intensely, too.

Uncertainty, panic and nagging conscience were gone when she next looked up at me. Only perfect adoration shone from her eyes. She grabbed eagerly for my huge stone-hard cock, but I said, “No. Ask permission,” and her hands dropped back to her sides.

“Sir? May I please hold your cock?”

“Good girl,” I said. “Go ahead.” She reached again for my monstrous organ, wrapping both hands around it and sliding them slowly up and down the tall shaft. She shuddered with delight.

“Sir, may I suck on it?”

“Go ahead,” I said, and she smiled thankfully. The wet tip of her tongue traced the contours of the head of my thick cock. “Good girl,” I said again, feeling big and powerful as Laurie’s talented tongue slid slowly and hypnotically, all along under the swollen ridge, around and around and around. The delicate kissing and sucking sounds she made intensified my arousal.

Chapter Three

I had Laurie in every conceivable way that night. I demanded every part of her body and soul, and she gave them to me with great passion and delight. I fucked her pussy and her mouth. I slid my huge organ up between her ample breasts. She fisted my rock-hard cock, gripping it with both hands. She sucked me ferociously.

Whenever I corrected her, she was mortified, and she redoubled her efforts to please me. She followed every command immediately and without question. At one point, she fell forward on the bed, away from me, leaving her round ass pointing upward. “Sir, please, would you fuck my ass?” Her tone seemed plaintive and sincere. But maybe she was just suggesting things that she thought I would enjoy. I would only know for sure by entering her mind, but I chose not to.

Instead, I pushed the head of my huge cock against the little flower of her ass hole. My thick meat was still slippery with her juices, but a size adjustment was necessary in order to enter her without hurting her. My amazing organ fitted itself to her perfectly. I practically slithered right into her ass, and she hissed in delight. “Yessss. Oh yessss.”

She let out a cry of pleasure that startled and excited me, and I began to thrust faster into her backside, rhythmically. She reached up between her legs with one hand and began to finger her clit. “NO,” I commanded, “Don’t do that.”

She stopped touching herself immediately. “Yes, oh, yessss ssssirrrr,” she mumbled, lost in passion, as I continued to stroke and slide in and out of her ass. I approached orgasm silently, like a man o’ war, chugging steadily toward the curved horizon.

Chapter Four

Laurie showered, steaming-up the bathroom while I sat and wondered how much of this night I should I allow her to remember. From the bedroom, I connected with her again as she soaped herself under the steamy water.

I decided to let her forget about me, but to keep the new, submissive sexuality that seemed to resonate perfectly in her mind/body. The adjustments were easy.

Laurie smiled a vapid smile at me. She dressed quickly and distractedly, top first, and then finally pulling her panties and shorts up those long legs and sliding her feet into her western boots. Her hair was still wet from the shower, but she put her Cowgirl hat back on anyway, grabbed her purse and walked out into the hallway, already forgetting, already believing it had all been a dream. She would get into her Jeep and drive away, wondering where she had been for the last three hours.

I had a vague sense of wrongdoing, but I couldn’t really pin it down so I decided not to worry about it. Maybe it was wrong to redirect people the way I had with Laurie, but maybe it had simply been Laurie’s destiny to change that night.

I was surprised to realize that part of me didn’t really want to let her go. I considered what that meant. The only way to keep her, really, would be as a slave, and a slave, by definition, is a dependent.

In the end, it had been a purely practical decision to let her go.

Chapter Five

I showered and decided to catch the last show out at Lil’ Darlings. On my way out of the shower, I passed the full-length mirror and stopped to look at myself once again.

My body was continuing to change, and it had acquired a sculptured, sleek masculine look. My shoulders were broader, arms and chest harder, waist narrower. My legs seemed longer and more muscular. I examined my amazing penis again very closely, lifting it into the light. Even flaccid, it was long, heavy and thick. Bluish veins ran like rivers and tributaries all along the length of the shaft under the skin. The blue color seemed to extend outward now, from the veins, as though the very flesh around those vessels was absorbing the rich color.

The hair at my crotch had receded completely away from my cock and balls, and the whole area had an almost shocking look of stark, exposed, enlarged masculinity that is difficult to describe. I knew already what the sight of my equipment did to the opposite sex, and I smiled at the thought of simply flashing women to make them succumb.

I dressed in a pair of pants that had been too long for me before. They now fit wonderfully, except for the obvious tightness in the crotch. I put on a dark dress shirt that had never really looked right on me. Now, with my new physique, the fit was flawless.

Looking up at my own eyes in the mirror, I no longer recognized them. Darkly handsome and sparkling with a strange light, my eyes alone could seduce most women now, I thought. I brushed the hair away from my eyes, and smiled a sly smile. Subtle, purple lights sparked in my eyes like embers; tiny explosions escaping the fire within.

Back down in the casino, smoke curled upward from cigarettes like signal fires across valleys of slot machines that continuously bonged their major-key symphony, lights flashing, stainless steel sparkling. Cheers and shouting erupted over at the craps tables where a gambler was having a spectacular run. In the lounge, a jazz quartet murdered an old Weather Report tune. And everywhere I looked, there were beautiful women. Ripe fruit. Full of flavor. Practically falling from the branch into my hands.