The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vegas Weekend

Part 3 (Saturday)

Summary: mind control, Mf, some ff, incest, some preg

Aahh, time to head with the family to Vegas for an exciting weekend, to sink into the pits of sin with the one-armed bandits and the slut machines there, finally emerging as shiny, freshly-minted whores and cuckolds to carry a little more sexy joy back to the mundane world. Compliments from Vegas.

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author’s Ramblings: A novel-length story in six parts (Prolog, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Epilog), posted one per week. And you guys say I take too long to post my stories ....

Raw sex without a whole lot of that tedious character development stuff to get in the way. Hopefully, there’s enough wordplay, humor, irony and foreshadowing for the literary-minded of you out there.

Live well.

Saturday

Unauthorized Experiments

Frank Watkins stepped into the conference room to receive his visitor, a rather stern looking woman with dark plastic glasses, hair pulled back into a bun, perhaps thirty pounds overweight.

“Professor Hartridge,” Frank smiled pleasantly. “How may I be of assistance?”

“Mr Watkins,” she pursed her lips slightly as she spoke, a mannerism she had observed from Carl Sagan and cultivated in her own repertoire. “We have a situation that we must address.”

“Hmmm ... a ‘situation’. Most foul, I am sure. And how must we address this ... situation, Ms. Hartridge?”

Professor Hartridge sensed that he was lightly mocking her, but continued. Once he was told of the atrocities, she was sure he would be most cooperative. “A researcher of mine has been caught conducting unauthorized research. Highly immoral research, Mr Watkins.”

“And what is the nature of this insidious research, Professor?”

“Mr Watkins, females have been oppressed, attacked, coerced and degraded for centuries. It is only in the last hundred years that we have started putting a stop to the most atrocious of these inhuman crimes. We call ourselves CIVILIZED! And yet, women only fought for and won the right to vote in the last century! In the United States, SLAVES earned the right to vote before WOMEN!”

Frank yawned. “Would you like a cup of coffee, Professor.”

“No, thank you. Now, just as women have—”

Frank pressed his intercom button. “Rhonnie, wiggle that cute little butt of yours in here, and bring a cup of coffee when you come.”

Professor Hartridge raised a brow and coughed. It was insulting to even be a spectator to such behavior.

“Please, continue, Prof.”

“Yes, well ... uhm ... we are just beginning to emerge from the dark ages, from societal tolerance and even acceptance of the crimes of oppressing females, and this researcher seeks to hurl us back into the darkness!”

Rhonda stepped in then, wearing her high heels and her sheer teddy cover over her big pregnant belly. “Gotchyer coffee, Frank,” she giggled, setting it on the desk in front of him. “May I get you anything, ma’am?” she turned to Professor Hartridge.

Hartridge’s eyes moved to the other woman’s chest, where her swollen breasts were glaringly obvious through the thin scrap of material she wore. What atrocities had been performed upon this woman?! She would have to be beaten down, her self-esteem torn apart, every day in order for her to perform such a degrading act!

“They’ve started leaking,” Rhonda smiled.

Professor Hartridge looked up to meet her eyes. “Excuse me?”

“My tits. They’ve started leaking milk.” She laid her hand on her belly. “I think he’s going to be a thirsty one!”

Egads! Professor Hartridge just sat and gaped, her mouth hanging open, at this spectacle, this parody, of a woman.

Rhonda giggled and left.

“Please, Professor, continue.”

“Mr Watkins,” she blinked to clear that ridiculous little scene from her mind and focus back on the serious situation at hand, “This researcher is tampering with the free will of his subjects! He intends to tamper with the free will of THOUSANDS, I suspect. And I have reason to believe that he has attempted to infiltrate your business.”

“Oh, my! We MUST stop him!” Frank hit the intercom button again. “Bruno! Guido! Come in here immediately, please.” He looked back at Professor Hartridge. “Do you have the name of this enemy of the people? Do you have a picture of the foul scum?”

“As a matter of fact ... I DO!” Bruno and Guido entered the room as she dug through her handbag and retrieved a photograph.

“Bruno, Guido, we seem to have a ... ‘situation’. Professor Hartridge has informed me that a sinister researcher of hers has foul business and treachery on his mind to commit here!”

“No!”

“Sacre bleu!”

“Yes! There is FOUL PLAY afoot! She has a photograph. Step around to her and study that villain’s head. Learn it! We must apprehend him as quickly as possible! At all costs!”

“Yes, sir!” They stepped around to either side of the female professor. “Ugly lookin’ fucker, isn’t he, Bruno?”

“Looks sorta like your cousin, Guido,” Bruno muttered.

Guido flipped him a bird behind the professor’s back.

“His name is Jack Nordstrom,” Professor Hartridge told them. “I think that he went rogue nine to eighteen months ago and has been running amok ever since—ow!” She slapped at her neck where she felt the stinging sensation. “What?”

“Yes, sir ... ehr, ma’am ... he’s one ugly lookin’ pig fucker,” Guido continued. “Why’d you ever hire him?”

“Hire ... he ... uh ... I ... what ...” She slowly leaned over slackly in her chair.

“Interfering with the clout of women?! Shit! We can’t allow THAT, now can we, boys?”

“No, sir!”

* * *

When Professor Hartridge came to, she found herself in a chair, a heavy canvass shirt and pants belting her to the chair somehow. She struggled but was unable to get loose from her bindings.

A few minutes later, Frank Watkins walked in. “Hi, Prof!” he grinned.

“You release me. Now, sir!”

“Isn’t it endearing when women get a false sense of their place in the world?”

“You release me NOW!”

“You’ll notice that you’re being encouraged to remain in that chair. You’ll also notice that the encouragement is diffusely gentle, so you won’t suffer from any bruising or lacerations. One of my people designed that chair. You might know him. A Mr Jack Nordstrom?”

“You—you—you’re in it with him!”

“You’ll soon be in it with us too, my little cocksucking twit.”

“You—RELEASE ME!”

“You may or may not have noticed the leads attached to your ankles, depending on how well your obesity lets you view your feet in that chair.”

Hartridge screamed. “LET ME GO!”

Frank smiled nastily. “Ow. I didn’t know mousy little professors could scream like that.”

“You let me go, you ... horrible man!”

“Professor Susan Hartridge. Suzy. Lesson one. This is failure.” He flipped a switch, and current flowed through the leads attached to her. She stiffened, trembling. After a couple seconds, Frank flipped the switch off.

“You ... (gasp) ... monster ... (gasp) ...!”

“Just enough juice to sting, not enough to cause any physical damage. I hope that we don’t need to use that any more at all. We don’t need to if you are cooperative. You already suspect the power of the techniques that Nordstrom uses, so I need to ask you to keep an open mind to what we’re about to teach you. If you refuse, we’ll have to use more juice.”

“Teach me?”

Frank wheeled one of his video gambling machines over in front of her. “I’d like you to play a few rounds on this machine. You start off with 100 credits with which to play, and it’s an easy game to play. However, if you are deliberately perverse and intentionally lose, or if you refuse to play and remain inactive for more than a minute, there will be more jolts of electricity until you become more open-minded.

“That’s about it. So ... enjoy.”

“Don’t—" she whispered. “Don’t do this.”

“Professor, you know Nordstrom’s techniques. You’ll learn what we have to teach. There will be no pain, no shame. You’ll love what you become. What could be better?”

“Please ... please don’t,” she continued, whispering. “I DO know what Nordstrom can do. Don’t make a fool of me ... don’t—" she choked up here, “—don’t make people ... LAUGH ... at me ... please ....”

“Professor,” Frank shook his head. “We’re gonna give you the Blowjob Special. Believe me, nobody will be laughing at you! Their eyes might roll back in their head while you swallow their cocks, but they won’t be laughing at you.”

“Please ... I don’t want to ... ‘suck cock’ ... please ....”

“Professor, professor,” Frank met her eyes. “You will.”

“Noooo ... I don’t want them to ... mock me ... to laugh ... at the little girl ... that can’t ... that ....”

“See ya.” Frank walked out of the room.

“Please!” she yelled.

Fifty seconds later, a small buzz sounded as a warning. Ten seconds after that, a painful but harmless jolt hit her for ten seconds.

Fifty more seconds passed, then the buzz. Ten seconds, then the shock.

Three more such cycles passed. Hartridge broke out in a sweat.

Fifty seconds of inactivity. The buzz. The buzz! “No!” Hartridge yelled and pressed a button on the video gambling machine.

For a while, Hartridge paced herself, waiting her full fifty seconds for the buzz before she gave minimal interaction with the machine.

After a while, though, she found herself not caring. Eventually, she even found herself trying to rack up the highest score that she could, doing what she needed to do.

Learning what she needed to learn.

She realized she was starting to get wet between her pudgy legs.

Shopping Trip Bounty

Bobby woke about 10:00 the next morning when Kim and Michelle opened the hotel room door and came in, giggling.

“Hi Bobbykins,” Kim laughed. “Hope we didn’t wake you. Michelle and I want to get your opinion on some outfits we bought.”

“Yeah, Bobby,” Michelle smiled. “I want you to look at me in some nice outfits.”

Bobby sat up. “Do you guys mind if I get dressed first? I’m still in my pajamas.”

“Oh, you look CUTE in your pajamas!” Michelle said, then went into the bathroom carrying her shopping bag and shut the door.

Kim sat down on his bed. “Oh, Bobby, you wouldn’t BELIEVE the good deals we got on some of these outfits! And what are you still doing in bed at 10:00?”

“I don’t know. I just overslept, I guess.”

There was a rap at the door, and Kim walked over to answer. “Annie! Come in!”

Bobby sighed. It didn’t look like he was going to get a chance to change out of his pajamas. He pulled the covers up firmly about his waist.

“Hi, Bobby!” Annie waved as she walked in with her shopping bag.

“Hi, Annie. Looks like you found some bargains too.”

“A few.” She sat down on Kim’s bed.

The bathroom door opened, and Michelle stepped out in a tiny teal bikini and teal high heels. She walked to the middle of the room and spun around. “Well?”

“Oh! How pretty!” Annie commented.

“You look so CUTE!” Kim added her opinion.

Michelle turned her back to the other three and pulled the tiny bikini up into the crack of her ass. “It’s not too big, is it?”

“Maybe a little,” Annie said, causing Bobby’s jaw to drop in surprise—it was the tiniest bikini HE’D ever seen! “Did you get any skimpier ones?” she asked.

“Oh, yes! Wait’ll you see!”

“Wait! Wait! I get to try on one of mine next!” Kim said and headed to the bathroom with one of her bags.

Michelle sat on Kim’s bed in front of Annie, who began lightly tracing her red fingernails over Michelle’s bare shoulders.

“Mmmmm ....” Michelle lightly moaned with her eyes shut.

“Bet I could tease her out of this top if you wanted me to, Bobby.”

Bobby’s eyes widened. “Hungh?!”

“Listen to her purr. I could just pull on this knot right here,” she reached to demonstrate. “And she’d be topless and wouldn’t know and wouldn’t care.”

“Nnnggmmm,” Michelle continued to moan to the teasing of Annie’s nails.

“No. We shouldn’t do that.”

“Shouldn’t we ... ?”

“No, Annie. Stop joking.”

“Pooper.”

“What?”

“Party pooper.”

Was she drunk or something? She was acting very strangely. So were the other two girls, as a matter of fact.

Bobby politely ignored Michelle’s little moans as Annie teased her with her fingernails and by blowing her hot breath on her neck. Kim may want to rethink which friends she associates with, he decided. Michelle wasn’t acting as proper as she should. At least not proper enough to be Kim’s friend.

The bathroom door opened, and Kim stepped out wearing baby blue high heels, hose, garter belt, thong and a sheer lace and embroidered lingerie top.

“Kim?!” Bobby gasped. “What are you—”

“Yes, Bobby?”

“Oh, Kim ... how pretty!” Annie told her.

Kim spun around. “You like?”

“You are HOT, sweetie!” Annie stopped scratching Michelle’s shoulders, and the girl’s eyes opened again. Patting the bed next to her, Annie told Kim, “Come sit here. Next to me while Michelle tries on another outfit.”

“Sure,” Kim smiled.

Michelle bounced up and went back into the bathroom, untying the knot to her top as she walked. Bobby politely cast his eyes down.

“So what do you think, Bobby?” Kim asked, sitting beside Annie.

“It’s ... uhm ... very revealing, Kim. I don’t know. It’s not like you.”

“Maybe you just don’t know me, Bobby!”

“Kim! You can practically see you nipples!”

“Can you tell that they’re all perked up?” she whispered.

“What?!”

“Nothing ...How about my makeup? What do you think, Bobby? Are these blow job lips? Does this lipstick just say, ‘Fuck me! Fuck my hot lips!’?”

Jeez! Everyone was acting STRANGELY!

Kim smirked at Bobby’s prudishness, then relaxed to Annie’s nails lightly scratching her shoulders and let her eyes close.

“Psst,” Annie hissed, and Bobby looked over at her. “Bet I could tease her out of this top if you—”

“No! Stop that! She wouldn’t WANT that!”

“Are you sure? Wouldn’t she ...?”

“No!”

“Your loss.”

A minute later, the bathroom door opened and Michelle stepped out. She was wearing white high heels, white hose, a white thong, a white teddy top and had a white bridal veil on her head.

“I’m ready ... for my honeymoon ....” she breathed.

“Oh, Michelle,” Annie cooed, “You look delectable!”

“What do YOU think, Bobby?”

Bobby immediately cast his eyes down. “I shouldn’t even be LOOKING!”

“I’ll take that as a yes, you like it,” Michelle smiled.

“My turn!” Annie hopped up and took her bag with her to the bathroom.

Michelle sat beside Kim on her bed, and they gazed in each other’s eyes.

“You look so pretty, Kim.”

“So do you, little bride.”

There was a knock at the door. Bobby had an erection started and couldn’t answer the door without revealing it—and who knew what these three would do this morning if he did THAT?!—so he let Kim get the door.

“Daddy!” she said, peeking around the door as she opened it. “Come in!”

“I just wanted to check,” Jim Keegan said as he walked up the mini-hall outside the bathroom to the central area, “That—sweetjesus!” His eyes had caught glimpse of Michelle in her outfit.

“Hi, Mr Keegan,” she waved shyly.

Jim’s head turned to his son. “Bobby! You should NOT be in here with—" He turned around. “And Kim, you shouldn’t—Kim! What are you WEARING?!”

“We shouldn’t be wearing these things, should we, Daddy?”

“No! Certainly NOT!”

Kim reached behind her back. “Then ... I’d better take them off ....”

“No! Bobby and I will leave the room. Then BOTH of you get dressed!”

“Hi, Jim,” a voice breathed behind him. He turned around, and—

And there was his pretty secretary Annie, in red high heels and a shiny red silky teddy, with little red horns on her head and holding a two-foot red plastic pitchfork.

“Gotcha!” she smiled, lightly stabbing him in the ass with the toy pitchfork.

“Annie?!”

“You’ve never seen this side of me, have you, Jim?”

“N-no.”

She accidentally dropped her pitchfork, then bent over to pick it up, her neckline falling away from her chest in that position. Jim found his eyes involuntarilly moving to look down her top. “Wouldn’t you like to?” she whispered.

“Like ... to what ... ?”

“To ... SEE ... this side of me,” she met his eyes, still bent over to give him an interesting view.

“I ... we ... Bobby! Out! Now!”

“Daddy!” Kim told him from where she had sat on the bed beside Michelle, “You’re right. You’re not supposed to be seeing us like this! You naughty boy!”

Jim’s face turned bright red. “Bobby! We’re both leaving! Now!”

“And, Mr Keegan, you REALLY shouldn’t see this!” She leaned her head over to kiss Kim directly on the lips.

“Kim! You two! You should ... STOP ... that ....”

“Oh, Jim,” Annie put her arm around his shoulders, and he looked at her, then glanced down her teddy. “Aren’t they cute? Aren’t they ... hot?”

“But ... they ... can’t ....”

“Daddy?”

His gaze went back to his daughter.

“They’re having a show down in the Kumquat Room tonight at 6:00. Michelle and I are going to be in it. You WILL come see us, won’t you?”

“I ... uhm ... we ....”

“I’m going to be in it too, Jim,” Annie told him. “And it’s going to be HOT. Won’t you come watch me ... perform?”

“Y-yeah ....” Jim sighed, trembly.

“Goodie ... !” she breathed.

There was another knock at the door. “Jim?” his wife’s voice sounded.

Jim’s eyes widened, then focussed. “All three of you,” he pointed to the three women, “Into the bathroom. Now! Be quiet, except for Kim. You two aren’t even here, understood?”

“Yes,” the three chorused.

“Bobby?”

“Yes, Dad. Got it.”

The three women piled in and shut the door, then Jim answered the main door. “Hi, honey,” he smiled sweetly.

“Are the kids okay?”

“Yes, I was just talking to Bobby while Kim is in the bathroom. Wasn’t I, Bobby?”

“Yes, Dad.” Bobby was trying to will his erection down.

“Well, come on. Let’s go have breakfast and then do some shopping.”

“Bobby, get dressed,” Jim ordered. “I want you to come with us.”

“Yes, sir.” He got out of bed, trying to keep his body turned to hide his erection. He pulled on his pants, then a shirt, then socks.

“Kim,” Jim knocked on the door. “The three of us are going down to have breakfast. We’ll be back in forty-five minutes, and I’ll want you dressed and ready to go shopping. Understood?”

“Yes, sir,” she called.

The three headed down to the restaurant, then the three women burst out of the bathroom, giggling.

My Mother, the Bitch

Jessica woke around 10:30, as she heard her mother stirring around in the hotel room. Opening her eyes, she was surprised at what her mother was wearing: black high heels, black hose and garterbelt, a black thong, a black lace-up lingerie top, and black velvet gloves up past her elbows.

“What’d you do, Mom?” Jessica asked sleepily, “Mug a lady of the night?”

“Maybe you should get dressed and go shopping this morning,” Tina told her.

Jessica sat up in bed. “Hungh?” She saw that her mother was holding a cup of coffee, the cup and saucer both trembling in her hands.

“Yes! That’s an excellent idea. Get dressed. Now.”

“But Mom—”

Tina set the cup and saucer on the nightstand. “C’mon, let’s get you dressed.”

“But, Mom—”

“Now, Jessica! Up!”

Jessica stepped out of bed, stunned at her mother’s forcefulness.

Tina went to the closet, yanked out a pair of pants and shirt, and turned back to her daughter. “C’mon, Jessica, get dressed!” She handed the clothing to her. “Right now!”

There was a knock at the hotel door.

“What?!” Tina squawked. “Not yet! It CAN’T be! Not yet!”

“Mom! What is going on?!”

Tina ignored her and walked up the hall to the door. “It can’t be—not yet.” She peered through the peephole. “Shit! It IS!”

“Mom! It’s who?!”

“Let me in, bitch,” came a female voice through the door. “Now!”

Swallowing hard, Tina opened the door.

Barbara stepped in, closing the door behind her. “Hi, Tina.”

“Hi ... Barbara.”

“Let me see.”

Tina raised her arms above her head and slowly spun around for Barbara’s inspection. “Very nice,” Barbara pronounced.

“Who ARE you?! Mom, who IS this?!” Jessica demanded from the end of the interior hallway.

“Let’s find out, shall we?” Barbara smiled to the yound woman, then turned back to Tina. “What are you sweetcheeks?”

“Mmrrbdj,” Tina mumbled.

“You have to speak louder than that. Proudly, now.”

“I’m your bitch.”

“Mom?!”

“What’s my name, bitch?”

“Barbara.”

“What’s my name, bitch?!”

“Stop it!” Jessica shouted.

“Barbara!”

“Who’s your daddy, Tina?”

“You are.”

“Mom, what are you DOING?!”

“Who’s your daddy?!”

“Barbara is! Barbara is Tina’s DADDY!”

“Don’t forget it.”

“Mom! Make her leave!”

Barbara spoke to Jessica. “Apparently, I’m your mother’s new owner. Now, who do we have here?”

“Please don’t bother her!”

“This is your daughter, isn’t it, bitch? The bitch’s daughter. My bitch mentioned you last night. She said you had soft brown hair and big brown eyes. And you’re over eighteen.”

“Get out! Leave! Leave my mother alone!”

“Aw, is baby waby upset? Get over it, kid. C’mon, bitch. Back into the light there. I wanna see your costume in better light.”

“Leave! You leave now!” Jessica raised her hands and stepped forward.

“Jessica, stop it!” Tina said, catching her hands and pushing her back.

“Mom! Make her leave now! She needs to leave right now! I’ll MAKE her leave!” She stepped forward again.

Tina slapped her across the face.

“Mom?” Jessica asked in a small voice, holding her hand against the slapped cheek.

“Sweetie, I love you. But I am Barbara’s bitch now. For the rest ofthe weekend. And all the screaming you can do won’t change that.”

“But ... h-how?”

“I lost a bet to her last night. And now I’m her bitch.”

“Now sit down and shut up, little girl, or I’ll have your mommy spank you.”

Stunned, Jessica sat back down on her bed. She realized she was still in just her flannel nightgown in front of this strange woman.

Barbara sat on Tina’s bed. “Didn’t I tell you that you’d look fine in those clothes? Turn around and show me the backside.”

Tina spun around to face away from Barbara and clenched her buttocks for show. She refused to look at her daughter.

“Bend over.”

Tina bent over at the waist.

Barbara laid her hand on Tina’s ass and squeezed a few times. “This thong and those heels do wonderful things for your ass, bitch.”

“Thank you,” Tina said quietly.

“Please! Leave her alone! Leave BOTH of us alone! Just LEAVE! PLEASE!”

“Hush, little girl. Okay, stand back up.”

Tina stood.

“Have a seat in daddy’s lap, sugar.”

Tina sat in Barbara’s lap and put an arm around her shoulders.

“How’s daddy’s sweet little thing? Hmm?”

“I’m good,” Tina said very softly, then almost inaudibly, “I’m wet.”

Barbara reached up and took Tina’s boob, then began gently sqeezing it through the lingerie.

This was INSANE! Any moment now, Jessica was sure her mother would just SOCK this woman, DECK her, for taking these liberties! Then she’d hurl her BUTT out into the hallway!

But Tina just sat there meekly, letting herself be groped. “Does this calm my little bitch down?” Barbara asked, and Tina sighed and nodded her head.

“I’m ... I’m getting wetter, though.”

“What’s your name, little girl?” Barbara asked Jessica.

“That’s NONE of your business!” she hissed.

“Okay. Tina, what’s this little cunt’s name?”

“Mom! Don’t tell he—”

“Jessica,” Tina sighed quietly, then shrugged to her daughter.

“Glad to meet you, Jessy-Girl.”

“Mom, STOP this! Stop DOING this!”

Barbara kept sqeezing the boob, and Tina kept sighing.

“Please ... ?” Jessica asked in a small voice.

“Up,” Barbara said, and Tina stood. “Jessy-Girl, my bitch and I are going down to the restaurant for a late breakfast.” She stood and started walking towards the door, and Tina followed.

“Wait!” Jessica cried. “Let her change! She’s not dressed for—she’s indecent!”

“Oh, sweetie, this is Vegas. They’ll just think she’s a showgirl.”

“A showgirl ....” Tina mused.

“Or a slut,” Barbara continued.

“A slut ....” Tina also mused.

The two women stepped outside, then Jessica scrambled to claw off her nightgown, pull on some pants and a t-shirt, then ran after them up the hall.

“Go back to your room, little girl,” Barbara told her.

“Mom, come with me. We need to go back to the room. Now!”

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I’m Barbara’s bitch. I have to do what she says.”

The elevator arrived, and the three rode it to the lobby in silence. They stepped out, and Jessica was mortified at the lustful stares her mother was receiving.

“Please,” Jessica pleaded with Barbara.

They started walking up the hall, and Barbara stopped at a man that was gaping at Tina. “You like her? It’s a buck for a boobie grope. For five bucks, I’ll have her flash you her pussy. You can see if she’s a real blonde.

Grinning, the man took a ten out of his wallet and handed it to Barbara.

“No!” Jessica cried and stepped between the man and her mother.

Tina looked down at herself, realized what liberties she had just been about to give a total stranger. In front of her own daughter.

She looked up and saw two men at a table playing with a deck of cards. She saw many faces staring at her. She saw her daughter standing up for her honor.

“This ends now,” she muttered. She strode to the two men playing cards. “May I borrow these?” she asked sweetly, taking the deck.

“Sure ....” Both men folded their hands and handed them to Tina.

“Thank you ... SO much,” she giggled, then turned and strode past Barbara. “Come with me,” she directed.

Barbara raised her brows—the bitch grows a spine, she thought—and followed. So did Jessica.

Tina led them into the women’s restroom and halted at the sink counter. “Double or nothing.”

“What do you propose,” Barbara asked.

“One hand of five card draw. If I win, YOU are MY bitch for the rest of the weekend.”

“And if I win?”

“Then both I and my daughter will both be your bitches the rest of the weekend.”

“Mom?! NO WAY!”

“Hush, Jessica.”

“I’m game,” Barbara said.

Tina dealt. Barbara discarded two. Tina discarded four.

“Show me your hand, bitch.”

Tina swallowed hard and laid down her cards. Nothing. Nine high.

“Nooooo ... !” Jessica wailed. “No! NO way! I’m NOT—”

Barbara laid her cards down.

“She had NO right to bet me! I WILL not—" Jessica still demanded.

“Shut up, Jessica,” Tina told her. “I won.”

“You ... WHAT?!” Jessica looked at Barbara’s hand. Nothing. Seven high. “You ... you won? Mom! You won!”

“That makes you MY bitch now. Doesn’t it?” Tina asked Barbara.

Barbara swallowed hard.

“Doesn’t it?!”

“Y-yes.”

“What ARE you, Barbie?”

“I—I’m your bitch.”

“What’s my name, bitch?”

“Tina,” Barbara mumbled, eyes cast down.

“Say my name, bitch!”

“Mom?!”

“Tina! It’s Tina!”

“Who’s your daddy, bitch?!”

“Mom! Stop it! Let’s just get out of here!”

“Tina! Tina’s my daddy!”

Tina slapped Barbara on the ass. “Don’t you forget it, bitch!”

“Tina’s my daddy,” Barbara muttered.

“Now strip, bitch!”

“Mom! Stop it! Let’s just go!”

“I’m not parading my ass and tits back through that crowd in this slut suit. Barbie and I are close enough in size that we’re trading outfits.”

Barbara was already undressing. Both women stripped naked and swapped clothes while Jessica looked away.

“We’re done,” Tina said finally, and Jessica turned around. Her mother stood behind the other woman, reaching around to sqeeze both breasts while Barbara looked like her knees would give way at any moment.

“She’s my BITCH, Jessica! She’s Mommy’s bitch!”

“Mom?!”

“Now let’s parade this slut around.” She whacked Barbara on the ass and led her outside the bathroom.

“Mom?” Jessica followed.

Tina led the other woman slowly up the hallway and back to the elevator while Jessica followed. They went up to the eighth floor and returned to their room.

“God!” Tina wriggled once inside. “It is HOT having a bitch!” She stripped out of her blouse and skirt to stand in only her underwear. “Lose the top, bitch,” she commanded Barbara.

“Mom?! What has gotten INTO you?!”

“Jessica,” Tina sighed, “I have a proposal for you. We play one hand of poker. If you win, I send Barbara out into the hall with directions to leave us alone until we leave.”

“Good! Yes! That’s EXACTLY what we should do!”

“But if you lose ...” Tina smiled, “You’re my bitch for the rest of—”

“MOM?!” Jessica’s eyes widened. “You CAN’T be serious!”

“It’s FUN to have a bitch, Jess. You oughtta TRY it!”

“Mom! NO! What kind of kinky sex games have you gotten INTO?! Something HORRIBLE has happened to you!” She ran to the door. “Something HORRIBLE!” Then she stepped outside.

“She’s gonna come back with that goody-goody boyfriend of hers, the little twat. Let’s go to your room, bitch.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

* * *

Jessica banged on the door to Bobby’s and Kim’s room until he answered. “Bobby! Let me in!”

Bobby stepped back and Jessica rushed in. “Your dad, too, Bobby! Where’s your dad?”

“He’s out shopping, Jess. What’s the matter?!”

“Bobby, a horrible woman broke into our room and made my mother DO things!”

“Do things?”

“It doesn’t matter, Bobby! Just come with me! We HAVE to throw her out!”

“Whatever you need! Let’s go!”

The two marched across the hall and banged on the door. After a minute, Jessica retrieved her keycard from her pocket and opened the door.

But the room was empty.

“It’s okay, Jess ... we’ll find her. Do you have any clues? What the woman looked like?”

* * *

They wandered the hallway looking for either woman. They spoke to the manager at the front desk and told him that Mrs Davison had been abducted by a woman named Barbara, though Jessica was a little vague on the details of the “struggle”. He asked for a picture of her mother and assured her that the entire staff would be on the lookout for her. And in the unlikely event that she was not found within 48 hours, they would alert the police.

Bobby and Jessica continued to walk the hallways the rest of the afternoon, looking for her mother.

I Danced in Vegas, and All I Wore Was This Lousy T-Shirt

Bobby and Jessica rounded a corner in the hotel hallways and saw his parents. Mr Keegan was soaking wet and limping beside Mrs Keegan.

“Hi, kids,” Denise greeted them.

“Mr and Mrs Keegan, can you help us find my mother? Something awful has happened!” She proceeded to explain how her mother was acting strangely—though she glossed over the details—and that she had been abducted by a woman named Barbara.

“We will do whatever we can, dear,” Denise Keegan promised.

“First, though,” Jim Keegan moaned. “I need to change clothes, and then we need to head down to the Kumquat Room to get a little dinner.”

Denise sighed while Jessica looked a little panicked. The man had no couth. “It’s okay, Jessica. We SHOULD grab a bite to eat—we’ll all think clearer and search better if we aren’t starving.”

“I ... guess so.”

As they headed back to Jim and Denise’s room, Bobby whispered to his mother, “What happened to Dad?”

Denise giggled. “Well ... he sort of fell in the pool,” she whispered. “We were visitting the dolphin pools, and I was having a wonderful time, and he started going on that we had to get back to have dinner at the Kumquat Room by 5:30, and then he started getting angry because I wasn’t hurrying enough, and he turned around in a tiff and stepped right out into the dolphin’s pool.”

“Oh, my,” Bobby stifled a smile.

“That’s not the worst of it,” Denise giggled. “He must have smelled bad or something, because every dolphin in the pool swam over and began jabbing him with their snouts! I was afraid he might have broken a rib, but a house doctor checked him out. And still, your father’s determined to go eat by 5:30 at the Kumquat.”

Bobby had an idea about why his father was so determined to do that, and he thought the reason’s name was Annie.

They got to the room, his father quickly changed, then they were heading back down to the Kumquat.

“It’s okay, Jessica,” Denise assured her. “We’ll grab a bite to eat, then I’ll help you look for the rest of the night.”

“Thank you, Mrs Keegan.”

“I think they’re putting on some kind of show at the Kumquat later,” Jim said. “There should be a large crowd gathered there. I can keep checking the crowd and see if she turns up.”

“Thank you, Mr Keegan.”

They got to the Kumquat room, found one of the last empty tables, then ordered munchies.

A few minutes later, an emcee walked out onto the stage at the front of the room. “Welcome!” He said a few more words, but they were drowned out by the rowdy roar of the crowd.

“Well, it looks like you’re all ripe and ready for tonight’s show!” he took the microphone and talked loudly into it. “Tonight, it’s the Sluts versus the Whores!” Again, he was drowned out with cheers from the audience.

Jessica looked over at Mrs Keegan, who nodded her head. “Perhaps we should be going. To look for Tina,” Mrs Keegan shouted to Jim over the roar.

“What?!” Jim shook his head.

“Can we have the speaker for the Sluts come on out?” the emcee asked.

Annie walked out on the stage then, in high heels, a thong and a laced corset. The crowd went wild.

“Isn’t that—?” Jessica asked.

Mrs Keegan just frowned. Bobby nodded his head to confirm his girlfriend’s suspicions.

“Wow! Can you believe that?! Who knew SHE would be here. Ha, ha,” Jim Keegan laughed self-consciously.

Denise continued to frown.

Annie took the mike from the emcee. “Wow! Well, THANK you, boys! And girls!” she giggled. She was met with an enthusiastic response from the crowd.

“I think you’ll all agree that we have some really hot Sluts for you tonight! Remember that when it comes time to vote for us over the Whores!” She placed her hand over the bottom of her corset against her hip and arched her back, then giggled as the crowd went crazy. “Oops!” She held her palm against her cheek and looked down at her chest. “Did that just ... pop ... out of there? Gosh, I am sooooo sorry!”

The crowd roared their vehement approval of the exposed nipple.

“Well,” she giggled, nipple still showing, “It sure doesn’t sound like you’re TOO offended. Still, I guess I’d better ....” She stuffed the naughty nipple back down into the boob cup while the crowd “awwwwwed”. “Oooh, how sweet! She misses you all too! Maybe later ... IF we win!”

The emcee took the microphone back as she wiggled her hips off the stage. “Now, we’re not SUPPOSED to offer rewards for votes! But ... well ... WOW!” A wave of applause passed through the crowd. “Now, can we have the speaker for the Whores?”

A dark-haired overweight woman with dark plastic glasses flounced out onto the stage. She was wearing orange heels, an orange thong and a metallic gold half-length halter.

“Dude! A pig porker!” someone called up from the audience.

The woman was too bubbly to be insulted, however. “Hi to everyone out there from all of us Whores!” A round of applause and catcalls came up. “Now, I’m a little ... curvacious,” she laughed, “But that’s just ‘cause o’ my big ‘uns!” She yanked up her top to flash her large boobs, bounced a couple times, then yanked it back down. The crowd decided that even if she WAS a little overweight—well, what the FUCK!

“Now! You know what they call me?” She grinned and looked out over the audience as they shouted a few suggestions. “My name is Cocksuckin’ Suzie! And if the Whores win tonight, well, every guy out there that voted for us—”

The emcee took the mike from her then. “Geez!” he grinned. “How many times do I gotta tell you ladies? No bribin’ the judges!” He turned toward the crowd. “That’s YOU, audience!”

Cocksucking Suzie blew the crowd kisses and made a blow-job gesture with her hands and with her tongue in her cheek as she walked off the stage.

“Jim!” Denise shouted to him. “This is simply pornographic! We need to leave! Now!”

“Jim!” Annie grinned as she walked up to the table. She sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. “So! Did I give good performance up there?”

Jim looked uncomfortably at his wife, who was scowling at him. “You ... uhm ... did well, Annie.”

“Yeah! But did I get you HARD?!” she looked him in the eye and leered.

Jim looked to his wife. “I ... uhm ... ehr ... that’s to say ... uhm ...”

“Ohmigod!” Jessica cried. Isn’t that Kim and Michelle?!” She pointed at the stage.

Denise looked at where she was pointing.

There, on the stage, were Kim and Michelle, both in heels, thongs and cut-off t-shirts.

“Jim!” Denise shouted at him. He tore his eyes from where he was peeking inside the top of Annie’s corset and blushed darkly. She ignored that—she’d light into him later!—and pointed at the stage. “Go get them down off there! Now!”

Jim looked at the stage, frowned, then shrugged. “They’re grown-up girls, Denise. Let ‘em do what—”

“Jim! She’s your DAUGHTER! Now get up there and get her down before she does something she’ll regret!”

“OOPS!” Annie shouted as that naughty nipple made a break for freedom again. Jim’s eyes were glued there, his mouth agape. “I guess you just can’t keep a good nip in!” she laughed.

“Jim! Your daughter!” Denise shouted again but could not distract him from Annie’s busom. “You BASTARD! Bobby! Come on!” She stood and started elbowing her way through he crowd, Bobby immediately behind her.

Onstage, the emcee was pouring ice cold water from a pitcher across the young women’s t-shirts, turning them nearly transparent.

Kim squealed, laughing, as the cold water shocked her and made her nipples into hard little pebbles. “Oh, FUCK, that’s cold!” she screamed.

Michelle was wet down next, and she made similar shrill noises when the cold water soaked the front of her top.

Denise made her way through the crowd and towards her daughter like a crazed tour guide slashing his way through rain forest with a machete and grim determination. It was all Bobby could do to keep up with her.

Onstage, Kim flipped up Michelle’s soaked top to flash her friend’s tits, then flipped it back down, laughing.

A bouncer moved to block the steps up to the stage as Denise neared. “Calm down, lady! Take it easy!” Denise kicked him in the knee, and he sank down. Two other bouncers were moving to intercept her, however. One got a hold on her wrists and danced his feet to avoid being kicked. Moments later, the other grabbed her arms from behind, pulled them back and slapped a pair of handcuffs on her. “You BASTARDS!” she cried, “That’s my DAUGHTER!”

“Calm down, lady!”

Bobby was striding towards them, but the bouncer that had gone down stood now. “Boy!” he shouted. “We don’t want no trouble! But I will lay you in the hospital if I have to!”

Bobby paused. The man was well over six feet and very muscular. “You let my mother GO!”

“We just need to calm her down! We want to walk her back to her table, then we’ll uncuff her! That’s ALL we want to do!”

The bouncer that had cuffed her had thrown her over his shoulder now, holding her legs tight against his chest so she couldn’t kick him. “Got her,” he barked.

“Lead us back to your table,” the kicked bouncer told Bobby. “And we’ll uncuff her and ask her to leave the room.”

Bobby chewed his lip. There was no way he was going to get past these three bouncers to save his sister. He looked at the stage. She was already strutting around topless anyway. He might be able to get his mother out of this, though, with the least amount of shame. “Okay,” he said finally, then turned and started back towards their table.

The bouncer carrying her started to follow him, but the kicked bouncer stopped him. “Just a second!” He gave Denise Keegan three quick whacks on the ass. “Don’t ever fuck with me again, lady, or it will hurt a lot more than that! I’m done, Grant.”

Grant carried his load through the crowd, following Bobby.

* * *

“I’m POSITIVE it was her!” one geek told another as they watched the stage from a table.

“Get out! There is just no way!”

“I’m telling you! It was Professor Hartridge!”

“You are insane, Poindexter!”

“I’m not, Melvin! It was HER!”

“Hello, boys,” a voice came from behind them. They both turned to see Cocksucking Suzie standing there. “Melvin,” she smiled, “Poindexter. I THOUGHT I recognized you two.”

Even Melvin could be sure from this distance—this was his boss. In heels, a thong and a silky gold half-top! “Prof—Professor Hartridge?!”

“Yeah ... but you’re s’posed to call me Cocksuckin’ Suzie, silly boy!”

“Wh-what are you doing here?”

“Well, THAT’S obvious! I’m trying to find a cock to suck!”

Both geeks swallowed hard.

“How about yours, Melvin? May I suck on your peter? You can measure the vacuum pressure,” she smiled, then sank to her knees. “I promise, I’m good!” She kneewalked under the tall table, then Melvin felt hands at his crotch, copping feels as she unzipped him. Then a warm wet mouth took in his hardness.

“Ohgod, man! She IS good! Oh! Oh, fuck! Suzie!”

Jealous, Poindexter unzipped himself, then wagged his stiffie back and forth under the table, like it was a disgusting-but-delicious-looking worm wriggling around to attract some cocksucking fish.

Soon his actions were rewarded. “Ohsweetfuckingjesus! Professor!”

“It’s (mmph) Suzie! (mmphth) Cocksucking (mmth) Suzie! (mmmmm).”

“Man, Don’t FUCK with her! She was doing ME!”

“Well, now she’s doing ME!”

Melvin sank to the floor, then moved behind her and entered his boss’s hot soaked pussy doggie-style.

“OH! Melvin!” Suzie said, coming off Poindexter’s cock. “You’re due a RAISE and a BONUS for this! Pump me!” Then she swallowed Poindexter back down her throat again.

* * *

Bobby and Grant reached their table, and Jim jerked his hand back from Annie’s upper thigh, startled.

Annie popped up to a standing position. “Oh, Denise! You look so CUTE hogtied! Hold her still, boys!” Annie whacked her boss’s wife on the ass, eliciting a squeal of rage. “Oooh! I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do that to the little twat, Jim! And you have so deserved it, Denise!”

“Okay, ladies,” the bouncer said. “Stop yankin’ my weener. I need to set this one down.” He looked at Jim. “Where do I put her?”

“On—on the table will be fine.”

The bouncer swung her off his shoulder and down onto the table, still being careful of her feet to avoid kicks. “Okay, lady. I can uncuff you if you’ll behave yourself.”

“I’ll behave,” Denise muttered, blushing a dark red.

“Oh, how humiliating!” Annie bubbled, sitting back in Jim’s lap. “That is just so ... DEGRADING! How WONDERFUL!”

The bouncer applied a key to the cuffs, releasing Bobby’s mother.

She stood and rubbed her wrists. “Jim, I am leaving! You dump that little whore on the floor and follow me unless you want a divorce!”

“Hey!” Annie confronted her. “I’m a Slut! Not a Whore!”

Denise sniffed contemptuously, then walked out of the Kumquat Room.

“I want to leave too, Bobby,” Jessica told him.

“Yeah. We should—sweetjesus!”

Jessica turned to look where he was staring. There was Jessica’s mother Tina, in black PVC with thigh-high black leather boots. Beside her stood Barbara in white socks, a pink minidress, and her hair in pigtails.

“Hi, sweetie,” Tina told her daughter.

“Mom! I was WORRIED about you! We ALL were! We’ve been looking for you all afternoon!”

“I’m sorry ... I was just relaxing with my bitch, getting my pussy eaten out by Barbie here.”

Bobby stood staring, his mouth agape.

At the center of all the tables, including Jim’s, was a wooden container with a complementary deck of cards inside it. Barbara reached for it, took out a plastic-wrapped deck and unwrapped them.

“Play me one hand, Tina. Double or nothing. If I win, YOU are MY bitch for the rest of the weekend; if you win. BOTH of us—" she indicated Jessica too “—will be your bitches!”

“HEY! Stop BETTING me!” Jessica howled. “I’m not ANYONE’S bitch!”

Tina eyed her daughter, tempted at the prospect. “You’re on!”

Barbara dealt the cards. Tina discarded three, Barbara two. All the while, Jessica complained. “I am NOT going to be ANYONE’S bitch! I’m NOT! You guys stop PLAYING for me! I will NOT!”

Tina laid down her hand to reveal two pairs. Barbara had three sixes.

“Oh, shit!” Tina said.

“Looks like you’re off the hook again, little girl.”

“I can’t BELIEVE you two! Don’t EITHER of you EVER bet me again!”

Barbara laughed and took a chair. “Sit in my lap, bitch.” Tina sat, then let Barbara cup and squeeze her boob.

Holy shit! Bobby stared at Mrs Davison submissively allowing herself to be fondled!

“Mom! You are just an EMBARASSMENT! I am LEAVING! Come on, Bobby!”

“Uhm ... Jessica ....” Bobby was fascinated with the hand getting away with groping Mrs Davison!

“Bobby! Come on!”

Barbara noticed Bobby’s stare. “You wanna squeeze these a while ... Bobby?”

“Bobby! Come on! Now!”

Bobby stepped beside Mrs Davison and squatted. Barbara moved her hand away, and Bobby brought his up. Holding his breath, he cupped his girlfriend’s mother’s boob and squeezed. “Wow!” he giggled.

“Bobby! Stop that!” Jessica warbled. “Now!”

“Kiss ... me ... Mrs Davison ... with ...” Bobby whispered, then swallowed hard, “... with ... TONGUE ...” Smiling, he leaned in and pressed his lips to her mouth, then felt her tongue slip past his lips.

Holy fuck!

“Bobby! You SHIT!” Jessica told him, tears forming in her eyes.

Tina slowly ended the kiss.

“But ... Jessica ....” Bobby breathed. “She’s your ... MOM! She is sooo ... HOT!”

“DAMN you, Bobby Keegan!” Jessica walked out.

Tina leaned in and frenched her daughter’s boyfriend again. Bobby gurgled and shot his load in his pants.

“Aaaww,” Barbara said. “Baby boy lost his load. C’mon, Tina. Show him how much you need that stuff.”

Tina took a deep breath, then reached her hand down the front of Bobby’s pants. She wrapped her hand around Bobby’s deflating penis, then pulled twice and withdrew her hand.

Then ... she began licking the cum off her palm!

She smiled and nodded. “Mmmm, you’re good, Bobby. Really ... good. Has Jessy ever tasted any of this ...?”

Bobby just shook his head, not believing this.

Tina went in again to wipe more jism from inside his pants, then spread the last of it on her lips and kissed Barbara, who tongued it off and swallowed it herself.

This ... HAD ... to be a dream ....

As his little head gave up control of his body, it sank in to Bobby that he may have lost his girlfriend earlier. “I—I have to go,” he said, then hurried out before he changed his mind.

Going upstairs, he knocked on Jessica’s door, hoping to make up with her. But if she was in the room, she didn’t answer.

He knocked on his mother’s door, hoping to talk to her and help her feel better. But if she was there, she didn’t answer.

He went into his own room, but Kim wasn’t there.

Everybody was out.

He changed his clothes and went to bed, not believing anything of this very strange day!

* * *

“C’mon, Jim,” Annie led him into one of the rooms with electronic games. “After you score a hundred points, I’ll french you; two hundred points and I’ll flash you my tits; three hundred and I’ll let you grope me.”

Jim Keegan let himself be led, then played to win!

* * *

Denise Keegan sat in the lobby, trying to comprehend everyone’s strange behavior today and trying to digest the shame of being cuffed, then carried over a man’s shoulder like a slab of pork.

An hour later, Kim and Michelle walked by. Kim took two steps back. “Mom?”

“Kim ... why?”

“Michelle, I need to talk to my mother.”

“See you tomorrow.”

“Night. Mom, I ... I ... I don’t know. It just seemed ... that ....”

The two women talked for two hours—about what happened tonight, about how people sometimes do foolish things, about life at college, about becoming a woman.

By midnight, the two women, mother and duaghter, were at ease again, talking comfortably, laughing, making fun of men’s ways.

Kim led her mother into one of the gaming rooms. “You have to try this one game. It has these little fish that you catch. And ... it’s just easy to play for hours, it’s so much fun!”

Denise tried Fisherman’s Delight and giggled and chatted with her daughter until she sank down into its lessons.

Then Kim sat back and watched her mom loosen up.

* * *

Michelle was heading back to her room and met Jessica in the hallway.

Jessica was in tears.

“Are you okay?” Michelle asked.

“No! My mother is acting insane! And my boyfriend is a shit!”

“Sometimes women go through these mid-life crises ....” Michelle told her. “And everyone knows that men are just idiots ....” They talked in Michelle’s room for a while, then headed downstairs for a soft drink. Michelle told Jessica about this wonderful game, then showed her.

Jessica played the game for a couple rounds, then didn’t look back up again until 2:00 A.M.

* * *

(To Be Continued)