The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vegas Weekend

Part 4 (Sunday)

Summary: mind control, Mf, some ff, incest, some preg

Aahh, time to head with the family to Vegas for an exciting weekend, to sink into the pits of sin with the one-armed bandits and the slut machines there, finally emerging as shiny, freshly-minted whores and cuckolds to carry a little more sexy joy back to the mundane world. Compliments from Vegas.

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author’s Ramblings: A novel-length story in six parts (Prolog, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Epilog), posted one per week. And you guys say I take too long to post my stories ....

Raw sex without a whole lot of that tedious character development stuff to get in the way. Hopefully, there’s enough wordplay, humor, irony and foreshadowing for the literary-minded of you out there.

Live well.

Sunday

Oh, Brother!

Bobby knew that his mother was hitting her steaming point last night while his dad acted like an idiot. In his dreams, he had not stayed to gawk at Mrs Davison. Instead, he had gone after his mother, to comfort her, to let her know that she was still fully as pretty as Annie Layton ever would be. He had wiped the tears off her cheek and she had hugged him. Then she had kissed him, not on the cheek, but on the lips.

And then her tongue had entered his mouth.

Bobby realized that this was a dream and tried not to get too excited, tried to keep the dream from suddenly coming apart like wet tissue paper.

Bobby began kissing her back, his tongue entering her warm mouth, playing with her own velvet tongue. He felt her hands at his crotch, releasing him, pulling on his prick, rhythmically.

“Mom!” Bobby breathed roughly.

“Yes?” she smiled sweetly, still pulling on his cock. “What IS it, Bobby?”

“Mom ... you can’t do that ... it’s going to wake me up ...”

“Really?” she smiled mischievously. “Well, then I shouldn’t do this, either, should I?” she asked, pulling his hands up to cup her boobs.

“Mom?!” Bobby breathed as his hands squeezed her warm, soft breasts, ran over them, feeling them, rubbing the tight little nipples. “Mom!”

“And I REALLY,” she said, pulling his groping hands from her breasts and sinking to her knees, “I REALLY should not do this!”

Bobby felt her warm, wet lips encircle his cock.

“Oh, MOM!”

Her lips began moving wetly up and down his shaft, her tongue swirling rapidly just under his head at the end of each stroke.

“MOM! I’m going to WAKE UP!”

Bobby opened his eyes. Damn! If only he could have made that last a little longer.

But he still felt her lips on his cock! His eyes flicked down between his legs to meet his sisters eyes. Her gaze lit up and she came off his cock with a small popping noise.

“Hi, little brother!” she smiled.

“Kim! Christ!” Bobby gasped, sitting up and sliding his hips up the bed away from her. “What are you doing?!”

“Well, I’M having a whole lot of fun! And just a few moments ago, I think YOU were having quite a bit yourself!”

Bobby covered his erection with his hands. “Kim! We can’t DO this!”

“Oh, CAN’T we?” she asked, coming forward on her hands and knees. “It’s not that complicated. Let me just show you how.”

“I KNOW how! We just CAN’T!”

“Well, Bobby, I can. And you sure look like YOU can. So let’s just—”

“Kim! We CAN’T!”

She was straddling his lap now. She was naked; he had on only his pajama bottoms and underpants, his erection jutting out of the pee-hole in both.

“We ... can’t ... just ... do this?” Kim asked, pulling his hands up to cup her breasts. Echoes of Bobby’s dream came back to him.

“Can’t you ... just ... squeeze them a little? Just ... fondle them ... yeah, like that? It won’t make the world end ... will it?”

Bobby just stared up at her eyes, in no way believing that he was laying here, feeling up his sister’s breasts. No way ...

“And ... noone’s going to die if ...” she slid her pelvis down far enough to lean up next to Bobby and kiss and lightly bite his nipples, “... if I do this ... just a little.”

Bobby moved his hands back to her breasts as she tongued his chest, causing her to giggle, blowing her warm breath on his wet nipples.

“Nnnggg,” he moaned.

She slid up his chest until they were eye to eye, her breasts pressing against his chest. Her eyes dancing, she licked his lips several times, then pressed hers to his, her tongue finally entering his mouth.

“Kim?!” he gasped when she finally broke the kiss.

“See, Bobby? No disasters have happened. Actually, I’d say this feels quite wonderful, wouldn’t you?”

She slid back down, dragging her nails along the sides of his ribcage and abdomen. She maintained eye contact and grinned at him from just below his crotch.

“I said, wouldn’t you agree, Bobby?”

“Y-yeah!” he breathed.

“Would ... you like me to, Bobby?”

“Like ... like you to ... what?”

She cocked her head and flicked her eyes at his erection, then looked back up at him.

“Y-yeah ... yeah, I would like ...” Bobby tensed as her mouth engulfed his cockhead, then slid wetly down the shaft “THAT! Mmmmnnnnggh!”

She popped off his prick again. “I assume,” she smiled, “That that means it’s okay to continue?”

“Y-yeah! Continue!”

She smiled and sank back down onto his erection.

Bobby could not BELIEVE this! Kim had inherited a distaste for anything sexual from their mother. She had NEVER been in the least bit teasing or forward or explicit with ANYONE! And now—here she was, doing THIS! CHRIST!

Bobby felt Kim’s mouth leave his erection. “Wh-what?!” he asked, trying to get his eyes to focus.

Kim slid up his body. “Boooobby!” she whined, “I just want ... to ... taste you ... with ... my OTHER lips ...”

Bobby felt his erection being positioned by her soft fingers, then felt it sink into Kim’s warm, wet place. “Oh, CHRIST!” he gasped.

“Oooooh, Boooobbby! My sentiments exactly!” Kim held her hands behind her neck, projecting her chest out. Slowly, she slid up, then back down on her brother’s cock.

Bobby reached up and grabbed her breasts, kneading them.

“Yes! Bobby! DO ME!” She leaned down to lay upon him, her hips still working rhythmically to pump him into and out of her. “Do me, baby! DO ME!!” She plunged her tongue into his mouth, then went crazy wriggling her hips around.

“KIM!” Bobby gasped.

“Mmmphmmm! What ... mmmmphmmmm-mm ... is it, Bobby? Mmmmphmmm”

“Kim! I’m going to cum!”

“DO IT, Bobby! Do it! Cum in me! Spray my insides down, Bobby! DO IT!”

Bobby wailed as he unloaded into her.

“YES! BOBBY! DO ME! DO ME, BOBBY!”

Bobby convulsed, feeling like he was emptying his load from all the way down to his toes. Finally, spent, he collapsed back on the bed.

“Oh, Bobby!” Kim said, slowly grinding her pelvis with his deflating penis still in her and running her hands lightly over his chest. “I had NO IDEA that you were this good at SEX! If I had ... well, we would NOT have waited this long to do this!”

Bobby looked up at her dancing eyes. “Kim ... what just happened here?”

“I’d say,” she smiled brightly, “That the world moved!”

“No. That’s not what I meant. What did we just do?! What have we done?!”

“We ...” she continued to smile, “... we were BAAAAAAAAAD! Weren’t we, Bobby?”

“Yes, Kim, we really were. This—”

“Wanna do it again?!” She bounced her pelvis around on his crotch.

“We can’t EVER do anything like that again! Kim! We just—we just—and we’re—we’re—”

“Yes?” she smiled, her eyes still dancing.

“We’re BROTHER and SISTER, Kim! And this is WRONG!”

She leaned down and put her arms around his neck. “You weren’t wrong, Bobby. As a matter of fact, I’d say you were very very RIGHT! And you can’t have found it too unpleasant—after all, you’re still inside me.”

Bobby pulled her arms from around his neck, then rolled over to dump her on the bed beside him, finally pulling his spent cock from her box. “We CAN’T let things like this HAPPEN!”

She pursed her lips. “Oh, Bobby, you’re just no fun at all.”

Bobby got out of bed, grabbed his clothes, then went to the bathroom and locked the door. How had they DONE such a thing?! They had just SLEPT TOGETHER—just HAD SEX!—and they were BROTHER and SISTER! This was just OBSCENE!

He stripped his pajama pants and underwear all the way off—they were drenched with sex juices—then pulled on a new set of clothes for the day.

What had gotten INTO Kim?! She would NEVER act like this!

Something INSANE was going on!

Bobby unlocked and opened the door, then walked back into the rest of the hotel room.

Kim was still laying on the bed, her legs spread wide, the fingers of one hand in her mouth. As Bobby watched, she pulled the fingers out of her mouth, leered at him, stuck the fingers up her vagina, pumped in and out a couple times, then brought her fingers back to her mouth to suck some more of Bobby’s jism off them.

“Bobby! Close your mouth! A fly will fly in!” she giggled. “Besides! You SHOULDN’T be staring at your sister’s NAKED BODY! What kind of perverted brother ARE YOU?”

Bobby instantly cast his eyes down. “Kim, you need to get dressed. And we need to ... to figure out what we need to do to repent for this. This was just wrong!”

“Oh, Bobby!” she rolled her eyes. “YOU repent. YOU were the one that EJACULATED all inside me. SHAME on you, brother!” She smiled to her brother’s glare. “And now here you are, still unable to take your eyes off my naked body! BOBBY! STOP LOOKING at me!”

“What has GOTTEN INTO you, Kim?!”

She stuck her fingers into her cunt, then brought them up to taste more cum. “Well ... a little bit of you has gotten into me, Bobby. And I must say that it tastes ... MMMMMMM!”

Bobby turned his back on her in distaste, took his hotel keycard from the dresser and left the room.

JUST INSANE!

The Sexy-tary

Bobby wandered across the hall to his parents’ room and knocked on the door. His mother had been pretty upset last night, and he wanted to, firstly, make sure she was doing okay this morning, and, secondly, see if she and his father had made any progress towards making up. And if they weren’t fighting, maybe she would be up to listening while he ... told her? ... no, talked about Kim and himself ... or ... something—he didn’t know what.

The door opened to expose Annie’s smiling, naked body. “Hi, Bobby! Come in!”

Bobby nearly choked, swallowing hard, then his voice cracked. “Annie?!”

She held her arms out to the sides. “In the flesh, sweetie.” She swayed her hips to one side, then to the other. “Come on in, and then you can look till your heart’s content. If you’re sweet, I’ll even pose for you.”

“Where—where are my parents?!”

Annie stepped back from the door and into the bathroom. “Your father’s in bed. I haven’t seen your mother,” she said as she dug around on the counter to retrieve a tube of K-Y Jelly.

“Dad’s in HERE?! WITH you?!”

Annie squeezed a glob of jelly out of the tube onto her index and middle fingers, then stuck the fingers up her vagina, swishing them around. “Actually ... he’s been WITH me IN me most of the morning.”

“Annie! The door is still open to the hallway!”

“Oh, let’em look! I’m not unattractive, am I? Your father sure doesn’t think so!” She smiled at Bobby’s jaw hanging down. “That’s why I’m getting the K-Y. He’s done worn my tired pussy out! I need to add some more lubrication before we go at it again.”

Eyes as wide as saucers, Bobby pushed past her and marched back into the room. “DAAAAAAAAD!” he wailed.

Jim Keegan was laying on his back on the hotel bed, naked, his erection pointing straight up like a flagpole.

“DAD! WHAT—! YOU—! MOM—! ANNIE, FOR CHRIST’S SAKE, DAD!!”

“How ya doin’, Bobby?” Jim asked brightly.

Bobby felt Annie’s hand on his shoulder. “You need to calm down, Bobby. You’re going to get a nosebleed, getting that upset.” She stepped past the boy, then knelt beside the bed and squeezed another glob of K-Y into the palm of her hand. She gripped Jim’s erection, first rotating her fist around to get the K-Y spread over his cock, then back and forth twice to get it spread over the length.

“Dad!” Bobby finally got his voice back. “Where’s Mom?!”

“Can’t say, Bobby. She never came to bed last night.”

“She hasn’t been here all night?!”

“No, I got to missing her, but, well, Annie was here to make me feel better.”

“Oh, you’re so sweet,” Annie said, standing on the bed and squatting over Jim’s erection. She reached down with her fingers to position it, then sank down, gasping.

Jim gasped in air as well. “Oh, God, you’re so tight, Annie. You still feel so good, even after all night screwing between the sheets!”

“And you with the erection that WILL NOT END, Jim! You’re fucking IMMORTAL!”

“GUYS!!” Bobby yelled. “What about MOM?!”

“She’d be welcome to join in, Bobby. As a matter of fact, I’d love to get her to show off that hot sexy fucking body of hers and get reamed by two or three others while I watch, but ... well ... you know what a stuck-up tightass she is about sex.”

“Prude bitch!” Annie muttered, bouncing slowly on Jim’s rod. “How could she keep her legs knotted together when she has a big powerful salami like this to stick up between them?!”

“Christ, guys! What about me?! I’m sitting right here!”

“Oh, you’re welcome to watch, Bobby!” Annie said brightly, cupping her breasts toward the boy.

“In fact, if you want to join in, son—”

“NO! I don’t THINK so!” What was WRONG with everyone?! His father was going at it with his secretary right in front of his own son! Without a care!

“Are you sure you don’t want to just play with my ass a little as I hump your father, Bobby?”

“No! I am SURE! In fact, I’m outta here. See you guys later. Maybe.” As Bobby started up the hallway towards the door, he heard a keycard being inserted in the door, then his mother stepped in.

“Mom! Are you okay?!”

“Yes, honey, I’m fine.”

“I was WORRIED about you! You stayed out all night long!”

“I had a long talk with Kim. We played a few of the games downstairs, and ... well ... time got away from me. That’s all.”

“Well, you should have called. We worry about you when you do things like that.”

“Oh, that’s sweet.” She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. “I just came buy to grab my purse and then go out to do a little shopping,” she said, moving past him in the hallway.

“MOM!!” Bobby grabbed her arm, halting her in her tracks.

“WHAT?!”

“WAIT! Wait here just a minute!” Bobby moved past her in the hall, pushing her back up the hallway slightly. “I just have—to do something first!”

She waited with a perplexed expression on her face while Bobby poked his head around the corner.

“Dad!” Bobby hissed. “Mom! Cover!”

“Uuuunnggh!” Jim Keegan moaned.

“Yes! Jim!” Annie called.

“What is that?!” Denise Keegan asked, moving forward.

“WAIT! MOM!” Bobby held his hand in a “halt” gesture. “Dad’s dickta—Dad’s making some business plans with Annie, and—and, uhm—and just hold on one moment!”

“DAD! MOM is here!” he hissed around the corner.

“What?” Annie asked with a giggle. “Do you think she’ll get jealous? Well, let her.”

“But—" Bobby hissed.

“Hi, Denise!” Annie called over her shoulder as she continued bouncing on Jim’s rod.

Bobby realized that his mother had stepped behind and around him, and he squinted his eyes in preparation for the explosion.

“Oh, hi, Annie,” she replied. “Jim, I was just going to get my purse and wallet and go shopping a little.”

“Uuuuungh!” he moaned.

“I think Jim is a little preoccupied right now, Denise,” Annie told her, still bouncing. “I can tell him after he cums in me if you want.”

“Could you, Annie? That would be great.”

“WAIT A MINUTE!” Bobby bellowed.

“What is it dear?” his mother asked, a little taken aback.

“What is GOING ON HERE?!”

“What do you mean, Bobby?” Annie asked, her bouncing halted now.

“MOM! Dad and Annie are here—are here—”

“Yes?”

“They’re here, they’re both ... NAKED!”

“Oh, we all need to get a little less uptight about natural human functions. The human body is nothing to be ashamed of, Bobby. I’m sorry if I haven’t raised you to—”

“MOM! They’re—they’re—they’re HAVING SEX!”

“Yes, dear?” She waited a moment for Bobby to continue, but he just stood pointing, his eyes wide. “And?”

“They’re FUCKING, Mom!”

“Well ...” his father drawled, “We WERE fucking ... until you put a stop to things, son. What exactly is it that is your point with all this?”

“DAD! You’re FUCKING your SECRETARY! MOM is right here IN THE ROOM! WATCHING! And she doesn’t even seem to CARE!” Bobby waited for his utterly self-evident point to catch for the trio, but they just looked back with wondering eyes.

Finally, Annie spoke quietly. “And?”

“AAAAARRRGGH!”

Denise laid her hand on her son’s cheek. “Sweetie, we’ll have a talk when I get back from shopping, and I want you to tell mama what exactly is bothering you. Right now—" she turned to grab her purse “—I need to go make a few purchases, though. See everyone later.” With that, she walked back out of the room, leaving Bobby dumbfounded.

“Is it all right with you, son,” Jim asked, “If Annie and I get back to our love-bouncing?”

Bobby looked up numbly, still unable to believe what had just transpired. His own mother—the queen of abstinence and restraint!—had just ... had just ... “Hungh? Oh, yeah, well, I guess it’s okay, then.” He started to shuffle towards the door.

“Thanks, Bobby,” Annie giggled. “You are welcome to stay and watch.”

“No ... no, that’s all right.”

“Well, then, you be sure to look me up later, Bobby. Okay?”

“Yeah. Whatever.” He shuffled to the door, whereupon there was another knock at the door. Maybe it would be his mother, the impact of what had just happened having finally hit her, and she would storm through the hotel room, reading everyone their rights. Not that anyone would have any rights at this point. She would lay waste to everyone in the room and then everything would be right in the world again.

He opened the door and found himself looking at the smiling face of his girlfriend Jessica.

“Hi, Bobby!” she said, holding her hands behind her back, thrusting her chest out as she swayed from side to side.

“Hi, Jessica.”

“Ooooh, you seem down.”

“I’m just—I don’t know how to apologize to you for last night. I can’t explain what came over—”

She waved her hand. “Oh, don’t worry about it, silly. We can talk about it in just a couple minutes. First, I need to see Annie for just a minute.”

Bobby’s eyes widened. “Annie! ... is not in here! WHATEVER ... made you think she would BE ... here?!”

“Bobby, don’t lie to me. Michelle said that she spent the night over here.”

“Not HERE! NO! Not in THIS room! My PARENTS are in THIS room! There would be no reason for her to spend the night in THIS room. Now would there?”

“OHGOD, ANNIE! FUCK! You’re going to make me PASS OUT! I’ll fix YOU, bad little girl!” his father bellowed from back in the room.

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, Jim, NO! You CAN’T put it THERE! Not THERE! No! Not—" her voice turned musical, scaling several octaves “—THERE! Oh, YES! YES, JIM! Right EXACTLY there!”

Jessica crossed her arms, kept that eyebrow raised and began tapping her foot.

“They’re ... uhm ... preoccupied.”

“Bobby. Stop lying. I won’t be a bother. I just need to see her for a moment. Then you and I need to go have a talk.”

“Why don’t you and I go talk n—" Bobby said, starting to step out and close the door, but Jessica held a hand to his chest to keep him from proceeding.

“Bobby. I will see her now. Then you and I can talk.”

Bobby saw that her hand was not going to yield to let him out, so he finally stepped back. “Give me one second. I’ll be right back.” Then he shut the door in his girlfriend’s face and stormed back to the bed.

“YOU TWO!” he bellowed, coming around the corner to find Annie bent over at the waist, and his father’s crotch pressed tight up against her ass. Both looked at him.

“Oh, Gawd! Not again,” his father moaned.

“Bobby,” Annie smiled at him from her bent-over position. “If you make Jim pull out, you’re going to replace his cock with yours. Because one way or another, I am GETTING FUCKED NOW!”

“No! NO! NO!” Bobby ordered, finding his fear making him assertive. “You!” He pointed at his father. “Get away from her! NOW! And into the bed! NOW!”

Jim rolled his eyes and pulled out, but did so past Annie’s protestations.

“COVER yourself!”

Again, Jim rolled his eyes, but pulled the sheets up to his waist as he sat there.

“You!” he told Annie, who had come up to him, trying to grab his crotch. “Behave! Stay focussed! I just need you two to stay sane for two minutes. Two LOUSY MINUTES!”

“Do you like my boobies, Bobby?” she asked, bouncing up and down on her toes to make her breasts jiggle.

“YOU need to stay focussed,” he told her as he went to the closet and pulled his mother’s bathrobe. “I’m going to need therapy after this,” he muttered, “But ....” He came back and helped Annie to pull it on, then tied it in front for her. “The story is: you spilled coffee all over your blouse, so it is drying and you are wearing the robe to preserve your modesty.”

“But I’m not modest! I’m fresh!” she smiled.

“Pretend! Now, you sit at the table. Dad! You stay in bed!” He got them positioned, then took a deep breath to calm himself. “Please! Just act normal!” He strode up the hall and opened the door to the girlfriend that was becoming quite bored and impatient standing in the hallway.

“Hi,” he smiled.

Jessica raised an eyebrow again. “Oh, excuse me, sir. Is it all right if I come in now?”

Bobby swept his hand down the hall. “Come right in.”

She stepped in as Bobby shut the door, then he followed her up the hall, praying the other two could stay normal for two lousy minutes.

“Hi, Mr Keegan.”

“Hi there, Jessica,” Jim said in what struck Bobby as a particularly sleazy tone of voice.

“Quite an impressive tent you have there, sir,” she said, referring to the way his erection blatantly poked up the covers. “You ought to get someone to help you out with that.”

Jim Keegan flexed the muscles at the bottom of his pelvis so that the tent jumped, then bounced back. “Would you be interested in the position, young lady?”

Christ!

“Maybe another time, Mr Keegan. Right now I need to talk with Annie and then take Bobby out and talk to him.”

“Well ... anytime that you feel like getting together ... if you know what I mean ...”

Could his father GET any sleazier?!

Jessica turned to Annie, who was running her hand slowly up and down where the robe closed in front. “Annie, I need to get two coupons from you for playing that fisherman’s game downstairs.”

“Sure, Jessy. They’re right down there in my pocketbook.”

“Thanks!” Jessica bounced over to the pocketbook, then bent at the waist to dig through it. Bobby noticed now that his girlfriend was wearing a very short robe over a bikini swimsuit, and the robe rode up to expose her bikini-covered rear end, something that she would never normally allow to happen!

Jim Keegan’s tent got a slightly longer tent-pole. “That is one steaming hot sexy little ass you have there, Jessica, you little love-bunny.”

Jessica pretended not to notice, but started slowly swaying her ass from side to side as she searched the purse.

Bobby rolled his eyes, and his attention was caught by Annie, who was also staring at his girlfriend’s ass. She had the belt of her robe untied, and the front was open to her waist, barely covering her breasts. Her right hand was tucked inside, doing obvious business, squeezing a nipple.

When Jessica stood back upright, her robe belt had come untied too, and her robe parted to expose a tinier bra and bikini than she would ever be caught dead in normally.

Jessica noticed that Annie had almost come undone at the robe, so she wandered over to her. “I’ll let you verify that these are the right ones,” she said, blocking Bobby’s view of his father’s secretary.

It took several moments longer for her to do than than Bobby would expect, and when Jessica stepped back, Annie’s robe had opened enough to expose a nipple.

“Okay, Bobby,” Jessica came towards him smiling. “Time for us to go and ... talk.”

“You remember my offer, young lady,” Jim Keegan called after her, his tent pole doing a little demonstrative dance.

“I sure will, Mr Keegan,” she giggled, then led Bobby by the hand out of the room.

Only Myself to Blame

Jessica led Bobby across the hall and into her and her mother’s hotel room.

He was still reeling from the events of this morning. His sister, prude extraordinaire, had awakened him with his own personal blowjob! Then his father’s secretary had practically offered herself to him before greasing up his father’s pole and impaling herself on it, which she had apparently spent the entire night doing! Finally, his mother had waltzed in, chatted sunnily with her husband and his adulteress while they screwed in front of her, then cheerfully breezed out again!

He was simply going to need years of therapy when this happy little weekend was over.

Jessica had turned around and was just looking at him, and he realized that he needed to do something. “Jessica, I am SO sorry for the way I behaved last night, I just can’t tell you how much. I didn’t mean to say ... ANY of those things that I ... uhm ... said about your mother. I mean ... I LOVE you! YOU! Not anyone else, and I just ... got ... a little out of my head. That’s all. I was a stupid, foolish idiot and I put at risk the one thing that is truly most valuable to me—our love. Can you forgive me?”

“I TELL you, Bobby ...,” she said slowly, “Some things are going to have to CHANGE around here.”

“I know. And I am SO sorry. If you can just find it in your heart to forgive—”

“Bobby, I have been a frigid, manipulative CUNT.”

“—me, I didn’t mean ANY of the—I’m sorry. What did you just say?”

“I have been AWFUL to you, Bobby!”

“Awful? ... to me? ....” His face radiated puzzlement.

“Let’s look at the facts. Two weeks ago, you wanted to go to see one movie and I wanted to go see another. You smiled and said you loved me and took me to see mine. Did I even give you a blowjob in gratitude?”

“Uhm ... no?”

“Then this week, while my father was out of town, you drove my mother and me over to pick up our car from the mechanic. That was really sweet. Did I even spread my legs to return the favor and let you make a deposit in my pussy?”

“No?”

“Bobby, you and I are going steady! For two years now! And we haven’t even done ANAL yet!”

“N-no, we ... uhm ... haven’t.”

“And last semester, that cheerleader, Melissa Harnsworth, was getting me to tutor her in English. GOD, that girl is a wet dream! But I never even TRIED to talk her into crawling into bed with us for a threesome, now DID I?”

“No?”

She stuck her index finger in his face. “Just WHO do I think I AM?! WHERE do I get off on PUSSY-WHIPPING my boyfriend but keeping my KNEES CEMENTED together?! It’s HORRIBLE, I tell you, Bobby! Just HORRIBLE!”

How do you reply to something like that? “If you ... uhm ... say so. Sweetie.”

“So I’m TELLING you, Bobby: things need to CHANGE around here! NO MORE frigid manipulative cunts! NO MORE expensive dinners unless you get LAID afterwards! No more helping me with my math homework unless you get PREPAID with a BLOWJOB! Do NOT take me to any more dances until you verify that I am PANTILESS for your EASE of ACCESS! And if you want to lift my skirt up to show my hot ass off to your friends, to show them what a little sweet-twat you have in the sack, you go right ahead! My ass if YOURS to do with AS YOU WILL!”

“Uhm ....” Again, how do you reply? “Thank you.”

“You’re WELCOME! This had NEEDED DOING for a LONG TIME!”

“I ... uhm ... guess.”

“Well, I thought about what you said last night about my mom, being sexy. I thought about it a lot, Bobby Keegan. I cried a lot. And I thought about it some more. And while I was cried out, distracting myself with a game downstairs, I realized that i have only myself to blame. If I’m not being sexy enough to keep your eyes from straying to other women, then I just need to work harder to keep your eyes on MY ass, to keep your paws on MY boobs, to keep your pecker in MY pussy ... or ... up my ass. I need to be the little sexpot that makes you lust to come home at night, to ravish me, to release all your sexual energies and fantasies and fetishes upon. And if you’re looking at other women, I’m just not doing a good enough job.

“Sounds ... uhm ... good to me.” Good?! It was a WET DREAM! Jessica had never even let him pet her clothed breast before! And now! Now!

“Bobby?” she said in a little girl’s voice and pushed him back to sit on the bed. Then her hands came up to part the tiny robe she was wearing over her swimsuit and let it fall to the ground. “Bobby, is there ANY way in the WORLD ....” She pulled the knot on her bikini top and let it fall away to expose her breasts to him for the first time. “Any way that I can ....” She pulled the knots on her bikini and let it fall to expose her soft, dark, furry pussy. “Can make it up to you? Hmmmm?” She cocked her hip to the side and held her pinkie to her mouth to chew nervously on a nail.

Bobby took in this fantastic view of his girlfriend for the first time ever. “Nnnnng?!” he moaned in a high pitch.

“Yeah! THAT’S the sound I should be making come out of your mouth all the time!” She sank to her knees and began unzipping his pants. “And if you have ... some kind of perverted sexual fantasy ... about my ... mother ... well, then ... we’ll just need to get her into ... bed with you ... doing whatever degrading things you want ... offering you whatever orifices you care to take ... as long as it takes ... until you just get it all worked out of your system.”

Bobby raised his hips so she could slide his pants and underwear off.

“And if you need booster follow-up treatments ... well, we’ll just get her to bend over ... for you as many times as it takes, Bobby. You can have us both ... mother and daughter ... as much as you want, you bad boy.” She grabbed his erection and stroked slowly.

“Nnnnnggg!”

“That’s my baby. But ... you do have the ... hots ... for my mom, don’t you?”

He KNEW better than to answer THAT the wrong way! “N-no ... why ... nngg! ... why would you ... think ...”

She squeezed a little tighter and stroked a little faster. “You want ... to stick this ... thing ... IN her, don’t you? In HER?”

Bobby gripped the mattress tightly. “N-no ... please ....”

“Okay ... we’ll SAY that you’re not interested in her. But ... I still think you have this ... incest-in-law thing going. So ... for tonight ... I wish I had a sister for you to LUST after. Hey ... I could pretend to be my own sister! Bobby, you pretend that I’m sitting in the corner over there in a sweatshirt and baggy levis while you flirt and go at it with my bitchy evil twin sister Jezebel!”

“Jez—”

“That’s me. Jezebel, Bobby. Say my name.”

“Jez ... uh ... bell ....”

“Very good, Bobby,” she smiled, then took his erection in her mouth.

“Nnnngg!”

“(smack) ... mmmm ... does this ... (slurp) ... feel good?”

“Yes! ... Hell, yes!”

Bobby could not BELIEVE that his prim girlfriend—his eyes rolled back in his head as she started swirling her tongue on the underside—was here on her KNEES! SUCKING his COCK!

Or, maybe it was her evil twin sister Jezebel doing it ....

He locked a death grip on the mattress as his thighs began trembling.

She slid her mouth off his prick and pinched the tip hard.

“OOOOOWWWWW!”

“Ah-ah,” she wagged her other finger. “Not yet. I have better things planned for the little guy.”

“Aaaah! Ungh! Jessica! Don’t TORTURE me!”

“Bobby Keegan, you little turd!” she grinned. “What are you doing thinking about my twin sister at a time like this?”

“Hungh?” All he knew was that he needed to blow and she wouldn’t let him—that she actually had the gall to pinch the barrel of the gun closed!

“I am Jezebel, Bobby. Stop calling me by my sister Jessica’s name.”

“Sorry ... Jezebel ....”

She let go of the tip of his cock and eyed him. “Can you control that thing now?”

“Y-yeah ....”

“Good. Because I have more interesting things that I want to do with it.” She leered as she straddled him, aimed his prick with her fingers, then sank down onto him. “Mmmmmm!”

“OHGOD! Jes—I mean, Jezebel!”

“Yes? What is it, Bobby?” she asked as she slowly slid up and down.

“Oh .. this feels GOOD!”

“Wonderful. But I’ll tell you what. I don’t want to fuck Bobby. I want to fuck his evil twin brother Roberto, who curses dirty all the time.

“What?”

“Focus, Roberto. Now, what do you want to do with Jezebel’s pussy?” His eyes were shut and he gave no response, so she slowed and stopped her bouncing. “What does nasty little Roberto want to do to Jezebel’s pussy?”

“Nnng!” he whined. “He ... uhm ... wants to place his erection in your vagina.”

“Hmm. Erection? Vagina? You’re not Roberto at all, are you?! You’re an imposter! Why, you’re his goody-goody twin brother Bobby! Trying to sneak some PUSSY from Roberto’s BITCH! Why, you naughty boy!” She gave one bounce. “Roberto’s gonna beat your ass if he finds out.”

“Ohhh ... please, Jez ....”

“Yep. You’re Bobby. Roberto would never whine and plead. He’d just take me.”

“Please ....”

“Nope. I’m not fucking any further until Roberto shows up.” She crossed her arms and held her pelvis still.

“Uhm ... I want to ... uhm ... insert my ... ‘dick’ ... inside your ... ‘pussy’ ... Jez.”

“Better,” she commented, but didn’t move her hips.

“I want to ... ‘jab’ ... my ... ‘prick’ ... up your ... ‘cunt’ ... Jezebel. You ... uhm ... ‘bitch’.”

“Better.” She resumed bouncing, but at a very slow pace. “What about my tits, Roberto? What do you want to do with them?”

Bobby brought his hands up to squeeze her breasts. “I want to ... to ... ‘fondle’ ... your ... ‘tits’.”

“Acceptable. What am I, Roberto?”

Still squeezing her boobs, Bobby sighed. “You are Roberto’s wonderful girlfriend,” Bobby smiled, sincerity radiating from his face. “His eternal lifemat—”

Jessica halted her movements. “YOU’RE back?! You’re a sneakin’ little pussy weasel, aren’t you, Bobby Keegan?! Roberto doesn’t HAVE ‘girlfriends’! He just USES his BITCHES! You are just so JEALOUS of the pussy that your brother gets, aren’t you, Bobby? Well, if you show your face one more time, I’m getting dressed and leaving. I’m ROBERTO’S bitch. And he’ll beat the shit out of you if he finds you fucking around with his bitch! Now, what am I?”

“You are Roberto’s BITCH!” Bobby said forcefully and thrust his hips to jump-start her bouncing.

“Good! And what do you want to DO with me?”

“Roberto will USE his bitch! He’ll FUCK her PUSSY until she squeals and BEGS for it!”

“Ooooh! Yes! Roberto!”

“In fact ... Roberto’s ... Roberto is ....” His eyes closed as his muscles bunched up.

Jessica reached behind and below her ass to press hard at the base of Bobby’s dick.

“Hungh?!” he whined a plea.

“No, no. Not THAT hole. Only BOBBY uses sex for procreation, so he uses THAT hole. Roberto fucks his whores for pleasure, so he uses the OTHER hole.” Keeping pressure at the base of his cock, she slid off, then walked to the bathroom.

“Other hole?” Bobby asked, confused and frustrated.

When Jessica walked back in, Bobby saw that she was lubing up her rectum with vaseline.

“The OTHER hole,” she smiled. “Roberto ALWAYS uses THAT hole. And you ARE Roberto, aren’t you?”

“Y-yeah ....”

“Good!” She turned her back to him and cocked out her ass. Positioning his rod, she slowly sank it in to the hilt up her ass. “Oh! Roberto! You FILL me so!”

“Oh, FUCK! Jezebel! You HOT little PLEASURE pussy!”

She rose back up, clenched her sphincter to massage the head of his shaft several times, then began a slow bounce.

“Oh, FUCK!”

“Mmm, yeah, baby! Use me, enjoy me. And when you’re ready, squirt it up your BITCH’S ASS!”

“OOP!” Bobby said, clenching and squirting. A few moments later, he lay collapsed underneath her. “OhGOD, that was good, Jes—" He opened his eyes and saw that she studying him over her shoulder suspiciously.

“That sure was ... QUICK ... for Roberto,” she drawled. “I’d hate to think what would happen if that butt-weasel Bobby snuck in and used Roberto’s bitch. Why, Roberto MIGHT even make me stick my two fingers up BOBBY’S ass and BUTTFUCK HIM!”

Bobby swallowed hard, his eyes meeting her studying stare, then his brow furrowed. “I am Roberto! And I USE my BITCHES however I want to!” He whacked the side of her hip. “And if you SASS me, I may bend you over and fuck you all night long, but never let you CUM!”

“Oh, Roberto!” She wriggled her ass, keeping him inside her, then clenched her sphincter several times until she felt him start to swell again. “Roberto!”

Suddenly, she stood up out of his lap. “But—!” She ran over to the corner of the room, spun around, held her hands behind her back and bowed her head meekly. “I want you to meet—and to USE—my pathetic goody-goody sister Jessica!”

Jessica took a humble step forward. “H-hello ... Roberto.”

“Jess, I don’t know about this.”

She took two steps quickly forward and raised her head. “Oh, but please, Roberto. I WANT you to USE me! I WANT you to make me into a dirty little slut like my twin sister Jezebel! We BOTH have the whoring gene! I WANT you to defile me, make me BEG! Pleeeeeeaaaase!”

“Jessica ... I think we should stop now.”

She gave a dirty little grin. “Do you want ... to defile me and my mother at the same time?”

“Jessica, stop. This is getting out of hand. I am not Roberto; I’m Bobby. And you’re not ... this ... whatever it is you’re being.”

“Bobby Keegan,” she sighed, sinking to kneel on the floor, “We need to be more sensitive to each other’s needs. I need to blow you, to spread for your cock, to let you take my ass, to make you so hard for me that you don’t have to go looking elsewhere. And you need to be more forceful with me—slap me around a little, take my ass when you feel like it, fuck me until I mewl when I talk back to you.”

“Jessica, this is getting creepy.”

“And I need to learn your taste in women, so I can seduce the bitches into threesomes for you. And if you want my mom, we’ll—”

“Jess, stop. Stop! I can’t—I need to think. I need to go and digest everything that has happened. I just ... need to think.”

“Whatever you need, Bobby. And if you want to bring in my mother, Annie, whoever you want—I’m okay with that. Whatever it takes to keep you hard for me. I’ll be the whore that does what it takes to keep you—fuck a hundred other bitches, but keep coming back to me. You won’t find an offer like that anywhere else.”

“Uhm ... thanks, Jessica,” Bobby said, pulling on his pants, then walking toward the door. “I just need to think.”

“I’ll be here, waiting for you, Bobby Keegan. With my legs spread.”

Bobby stepped out into the hallway.

Pregnant with Desire

The door across the hall cracked open, and Mrs Pittman poked her head out. “Is that you, Bobby Keegan? I THOUGHT I heard your voice in the hallway. Come in here a moment, please.”

Bobby felt hope. She was a teacher. Maybe SHE would be able to provide a sane ear for him to talk to. His whole world was in sudden flux—his sister, his father and Annie, his mother not caring about the sinning occurring in her own hotel bed, and now Jessica wanting this nasty Roberto personality so badly that she was promising horribly degrading things!—and now he needed someone to .. to listen to him while he raved and tried to fit these suddenly different, strange pieces of the world back together. “Yes, Mrs Pittman. Thank God! I really need someone to talk to.”

“Well, COME IN, and we’ll ... talk.”

She swung the door open wide, still standing behind it, and Bobby stepped into her lair.

“Mrs Pittman, the world in the last day has just gone—" He turned around to face her and discovered that she was wearing a tiny black thong and what looked like black fingerpaint smeared over her large breasts.

“Well?” she smiled, shutting the door. “What do you think?” She spread her arms to the sides and turned around slowly.

Bobby took a step back from her and the door since there wasn’t a whole lot of room in the hallway for him, her AND her belly.

“You look ... uhm ... nice, Mrs Pittman. But ... I didn’t think that pregnant women wore ... uhm ... bikinis.”

“Oh, Bobby, that is just caveman-type thinking. The pregnant body is a beautiful thing.” She waited until his eyes made firm contact with hers, then continued. “And just because a woman gets knocked up DOES NOT MEAN that she stops having SEXUAL NEEDS.”

MORE than he wanted to know! “Uuuuhh ... yeah ... Mrs Pittman ... I ....”

“Bobby, call me Patty. And it’s not a bikini. It’s a thong. And I painted liquid latex on my gazongas to form the top.”

“Liquid ... latex ...?”

“Mm-hmmmm.”

“Mrs Pittman, I—”

“I told you, Bobby. It’s Patty! At least it is while we’re both in some cheap Vegas hotel room, me nearly naked and you with a hard-on I can see even in the dim light of this hallway.”

“Uh ....” Bobby clasped his hands togehter and let them cover his crotch. “I need—”

“So ... you like my new outfit? Well—it’s obvious that you do from your stiffie.” She spun around again. “I’m so glad that I turn you on, Bobby Keegan. It gives me confidence. This pregnant woman was starting to think that people only saw her as fat anymore.” She put on her best sad face.

“Mrs Pitt—Patty, I uhm, need to—”

“Come here, Bobby. Touch my belly. Rub it for good luck.”

“But—but you said ... at the airport ... that you hated that. For ... people to touch you like—”

She stepped in closer to Bobby and dropped to a husky voice. “I just TOLD you, Bobby ... a pregnant woman does not stop having sexual needs.”

Bobby swallowed hard. He wished she’d stop saying that to him. It made it hard to think.

“Here,” she sighed, taking his hands and placing them on her swollen belly, then moving them gently around. “Mmmm ... that feels GOOOOOOD, Bobby. Just ... keep rubbing.”

“I—I oughtta have all kinds of good luck now,” Bobby laughed nervously.

“Answer me truthfully, Bobby. Did you ever think you would be doing this?”

“Uhm ...,” he sighed, “Doing ... what ... exactly?”

“Well, standing here with your naked English teacher ....”

“You’re, uhm, sort of clothed, Mrs Pittman.”

“Running your hot, eager little hands all over my body ....”

“Just your belly,” his voice cracked, “Just your pregnant belly, Mrs Pittman. For good luck, you said.”

“While I get soooooo turned on and my nipples get all perked up and erect.”

“Uhm ... I can’t see those, Mrs Pittman. I’m averting my eyes and can’t see them.”

“And my pussy gets all hot and wet with her own juices, Bobby.” Her voice dropped to a whisper. “It’s dripping down my thighs, Bobby.”

“I’m ... uhm ... just gonna have to take your word on that, Mrs Pittman.”

“No, you don’t sweetie.” She took one of his hands from her belly and wiped her inner thigh with his palm.

“Uhm ... wet,” he giggled nervously. “Guess you’re ... uh ... right on that one.”

“And your peck-o-meter,” she gripped his crotch and squeezed the hardness, “Has crept well into the red zone.”

“Uhm, Mrs Pittman,” he squirmed, but she maintained her grip. “Uhm, I REALLY—”

“Danger, Will Robinson,” she whispered as she moved in closer to him, “Danger ....”

“Uhm, REALLY, Mrs Pittman! I need to—”

“OW! Ow, ow, ow, oh!”

“What?! What IS it?!”

“Oh! Ow! Help me get this latex off, Bobby! I think I’m suddenly having an allergic reaction!” She peeled off a strip under her left arm, but it tore from the rest of her “top”.

Hesitantly, delicately, he tried to help peel a strip from under the other arm without inadvertantly touching a breast.

“Ow! Help, Bobby! Hurry!” She peeled another strip off, right down the center of her left boob. A large dark nipple sprang into view and Bobbie politely averted his eyes.

He peeled a large strip back from the right side of her right breast while she removed a large section from her sternum and left side of her left breast. “What’s it doing Mrs Pittman?” he asked while he worked. “What type of allergic reaction?”

“It’s making my nipples tingle and get all tight and perked up!” She stood there, then, topless. “Whew! Thank you! Much better!”

Bobby was keeping his eyes cast down. “It’s time for me to go, I think.”

“Oh, no, Bobby. You need to stay here another fifteen minutes—to make sure I don’t have any OTHER adverse reactions to the latex. You’d feel just AWFUL if my throat closed up and I suffocated in here all alone.”

Bobby didn’t trust any of this, but ... well, he couldn’t leave her to DIE in here.

“Aren’t they BIG, Bobby?”

“Aren’t what big, Mrs Pittman?”

“My boobs, silly. They’re HUGE now. Remember at the beginning of the school year? I was so flat. All you boys used to call me ‘itty bitty titty Pitty’.”

I never called you that, Mrs Pittman.”

“Ooh, you’re a sweet boy, Bobby.” She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts before he could stop her. “Here, heft these mothers, Bobby.”

He pulled his hands back. “I can’t, Mrs Pittman. It’s not right. You’re my teacher.” He kept his head cast down so that he wouldn’t accidentally see her naked chest.

His teacher was quiet for a minute, then liquid squirted him in the eye.

“Gotcha!”

“What?!” He looked up and saw his teacher cupping and squeezing a boob with both hands. Smiling wide, she squeezed again, and a thin stream of liquid left the nipple and squirted him in the eye and mouth.

“Hey!”

“Gotcha again!”

“Stop that!”

She kept laughing and squirting him until he finally got his hands on her and got her to stop. He ralized that she was looking at him very intensely and he had both hands on her right breast. He swallowed.

“That’s it,” she said softly, smiling, and laid her hand gently over his and squeezed the teat. A stream shot out and wet the front of his pants crotch. “Lean in, Bobby. Taste it.”

Stunned, Bobby followed her directions. She helped his hands squeeze her, and a spray of milk landed in his mouth.

“Is it sweet, darling?”

Not believing any of this, Bobby slowly nodded his head.

“And warm?”

He nodded again.

“Good. Pure and wholesome Mrs Pittman brand, produced and milked just for her little Bobby.”

The teenager swallowed hard.

“Hand me that towel on the bed, Bobby. You’ve gotten your teacher all hot and bothered. And milky.”

Bobby turned and retrieved the towel, but when he turend back, he saw that she had slid the thong to the floor and was now standing before him totally naked.

“I can’t TELL you how squishy you’ve made me between my legs, Bobby.”

“Mrs Pittman, we, uhm, really can’t—”

She sat on the bed and pulled him down with her and his head to her breast. Bobby could only fight back so much—he didn’t want to hurt a pregnant woman, even a crazy one.

Crazed with lust.

“Suckle me, Bobby!”

“But, Mrs Mmmphmm.” She pressed the large nipple between his lips.

“Oh, YES, Bobby! My nipples are SO sensitive! I’m going to grease up between my legs every time I nurse!”

“Mmmmphmm!”

“Yeaaaaah ....” she gave a throaty sigh. “First ... you milk me, then ... I’ll milk you ....”

Bobby had an image of his pecker getting pulled like a cow’s teat, and he struggled to get free. “Hmm-mm! Mmmm!” She let him go, and he tumbled back onto the other bed.

Mrs Pittman, meanwhile, leaned back on her own bed and pulled her knees up toward her chest, spreading.

“Wanna see where the baby comes out?” she called.

Bobby sat up and was treated to an up-close shot of a pregnant woman’s vagina.

“Ohgod!” How could all these things be happening to him?! “Mrs Pittman! I’ve gotta GO!”

“One last thing, Bobby!” She rolled over on her side, then to her hands and knees on the bed, ass pointed toward her student. “Oh, Bobby. I’ve asked—I’ve begged—Mr Pittman to—to—to DO me! But he’s just a candyass. He has this madonna complex and won’t even touch me while I’m with child. The pussy just shrivels up at the thought of a pregnant body! But, Bobby ... I have NEEDS! Needs that I can’t fulfill with my fingers! C’mon, Bobby—isn’t it every schoolboy’s dream, his fantasy, to fuck his teacher? His stern, domineering teacher ... begging, needing his hard cock ... up her stern pussy. Ohgod, Bobby! I NEED you! It’s been SO long! And my PUSSY of a husband won’t DO me! So I need YOU, Bobby! DO me! FUCK your teacher, Bobby! I’m BEGGING you!”

“I—I’ve gotta go!”

“Bobby, come on—" she managed her way to a standing position and followed him up the interior hallway.

“No. No, things are just getting way too freaky! I need to—I need—" He turned and opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

Mrs Pittman stepped to the doorway, pussy bared and breasts swinging for anyone in the hall to view and watched him flee toward the elevator. “But I’m gonna want YOU to put the next one inside me! To swell my belly!”

She sighed. “There’s no way you’re going to get a passing grade with responses like that, Bobby Keegan.”

The Indignant Wife

Bobby took the elevator to the lobby, then wandered into the casino area and sat down on one of the benches, exhausted and confused.

Everything was absolutely insane. It was like Invasion of the People Snatchers, and his family and friends were all being replaced by horny porn stars!

A blonde woman carrying two shopping bags sat down beside him. “Hi, there, big boy,” she breathed.

“I’m sorry, miss, I—Mom!”

“Do you like my new look?”

Her dark tresses were now a golden blonde and a full twelve inches longer. She wore a turquoise one-piece short dress and above-the-knee black leather boots.

“Your—" He pointed at her boots. “And your—" He pointed at her short dress. “And your—" he pointed at her hair. “You’re blonde!”

“It’s just a wig, sweetie. What do you think of it?”

“Well ... it’s ... different.”

“Sexy different?”

“Well ... yeah ...”

“Good! Your father got me a little rattled this morning.”

“With Annie?”

“Yeah!”

“Good! Everyone is acting so bizarre today! It’s good that someone else thinks things are as weird as I do.”

“Oh, definitely! The whole world has turned upside down in the last day or two.”

“Yes! It has!”

She laid her hand on his knee. “Do you want to talk about it, sweetie?”

“Thank you! Yes! I’ve NEEDED to talk about it! But everyone I try to ... well, they act just as WEIRD as the ones I’m talking about!”

“Let’s go get a soda and you tell me all about it.”

“Thank you! At least YOU’RE normal!”

As they stood, a man, slightly drunk, wandered up to them. “Heeey ... shugar-titsh. You look hooooot in that outfit!”

“Get lost,” Denise replied.

“Aaawwww, c’mon. Thoshe are shome great—”

Denise put her arm around Bobby’s shoulder. “Look, buddy, this is my boyfriend, and if you keep harassing me, he is going to take you out back and beat you black and blue.”

“He—(hic) he’sh your boyfriend?”

“He’s the best.” She wrapped both arms around Bobby’s neck, then put her lips to his. After a few moments, Bobby was startled when her tongue entered his mouth and danced around there.

“Weeelll ... that jusht shucksh!” the drunk staggered away.

Denise leaned her head back slightly from Bobby’s, her arms still around his neck. “Well, thank you, sir. You saved me from being hit on.”

“Uhm ... you’re welcome.”

She leaned in and kissed him, then stepped away and picked up her two shopping bags. “We should head up to our rooms instead of to the cafe, unless we want to have to do that again several times. I tell you: you put on a blonde wig, and men start hitting on you all over the place.”

Actually ... Bobby felt up to the task of doing that same scene over and over again as many times as needed to fend off every drunk that came up to her.

“Well, come on, Bobby. Don’t just stand there.”

Bobby shuffled after her.

“So how have people been acting strange?”

“Oh, Mom, you would not believe.”

“Try me.”

“Mom, it started off first thing this morning with Kim.”

“Kim was acting strange? That doesn’t sound right. She’s probably the most practical and steady of any of us.”

“You should have seen her this morning!”

“What did she do?”

“She ... woke me up. She was ... licking me.”

Denise made a face. “Licking you?”

“Yeah. You know, down there.”

“She was licking your feet?!”

“No! Worse!”

Denise just stared at him.

“She was licking me ...” he lightly touched his crotch “There.”

“Your penis?!”

“Yeah!”

“Bobby, your sister gave you a blow job this morning?!”

“Bobby stiffened. “Yeah. If you want to put it crudely, yeah!”

“My God! Bobby! That—that is—oh my God!”

“Yeah! My feelings exactly!”

“And she put—in her—oh, my!”

“And then ... you saw dad! ... and Annie!”

“Lord, yes. It was disgusting!”

“Thank goodness! It is good to hear you say that! The way you acted ... I thought—”

“You thought what?”

“That it didn’t bother you.”

“Well, it BOTHERED me!”

“Good. I thought the whole world had gone insane.”

“That’s more than enough weirdness to go through in one day, Bobby.”

“Well, that’s not everything. Then, Jessica ... she ... undressed in front of me.”

“Oh, my. Your Jessica?! Prim little Jessica?!”

“And she ... she ... she put my ... erection ... up her ... you know, her rear end!”

“She stuck your COCK up her ASS?!”

“Yes, ma’am!”

“Oh, Bobby! No wonder you are worked up! That is just too much!”

“Well, THEN Mrs Pittman—”

“PREGNANT Mrs Pittman?!”

“YES! She ... was wearing this ... bikini. And she took off the top and squeezed ... her ... breasts ... and ...”

“And?”

“And MILK came out?!”

They had reached their rooms, and Denise inserted her keycard to open hers. She and Bobby heard moans coming from inside.

“Oh, that sonofabitch!” she marched in, and Bobby followed, the door closing behind them. “Jim, you dirty sonofa—OH, MY.”

“Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!” Bobby heard a voice coming from the bed around the corner as he walked up the hallway. It sounded like Jessica! Bobby rushed to the corner and looked around.

There was Jessica, naked except for garters and hose, bouncing up and down on his father’s erection.

“JESSICA!”

“Oh, hi, Bobby!” she smiled over her shoulder, not slowing her bouncing.

“JESSICA?! What are you DOING?!”

“I’m getting some, Bobby,” she said as she bounced. “I’m getting plugged. I’m getting fucked. I gotta do SOMETHING while I’m waiting for you to stick it to me.”

“Jessica! This is INSANE!”

“No it’s not. It’s quite pleasurable. Your father has this thing that he does with his tongue that—”

Bobby held his hands to his ears. “I DON’T want to hear!”

“He’s never done anything to ME with his tongue,” Denise muttered.

“Hi, Mrs Keegan,” Jessica waved.

“Hi ... Jessica. How long have you been ...?”

“Oh, just today. But we’re on our seventh or eighth—”

“Jessica! You BITCH!” Bobby exploded.

“Mmmm ... like a bitch in heat. I tried to tell you, baby.”

“Jim!” Denise clenched her fists. “You stinking BASTARD!”

“C’mon, Denise! Cut me some slack! She is one hot little piece of ass!”

“Oh, he loves my ass, Mrs Keegan. If I shake it, he’ll kneel down and KISS it! And then TONGUE it!”

“JIM, YOU—YOU—STINKING—" She clenched her fists again, then turned to Bobby. Holding her arms out to her sides, she told him, “Okay, then. Bobby, have your way with me.”

Bobby stared at his mother. “Hungh?”

“Your father is fucking around, jabbing every little floozy he sees with his pecker. I want to do it with someone else so that he knows what it feels like to be cuckolded. You’re the only other man in the room, so let’s have at it. Ravish me. Do me. Take advantage of me. Touch me wherever you want. Make me do whatever you want me to do. Poke your hard-on up whatever hole you want. Make me your bitch. And you can show that little slut how it feels too.”

“But—”

She stepped up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed her lips to his and her tongue into his mouth, then passionately kissed him.

She stepped back while Bobby stood there dumbfounded.

“But ... but ... Mom ...”

She brought her arms up, thrusting her chest out, and lightly pulled her blonde hair out to the sides and let it fall, the twinkle of a smile dancing around the corners of her mouth. “Yes? Baby?”

“But ... Mom?!” he gasped, partly from hyperventilation, partly from his mind realizing what she had just done.

“Oh, baby,” she smiled, “Don’t think of me as your mother. Think of me as some cheap, easy slut, like the one that’s riding your father.”

“Hey!” Jessica squealed.

“You see, honey, you have me just where you want me. I’m craving your sausage in my oven. It won’t take you any effort to get me to spread my legs for you.” She stuck her middle finger in her mouth, openly tongued it, the lightly traced it over the top of her bosom that was exposed by her dress. “I want to ride you like that stupid little twat is riding your father. I want to have you buried in my soft, warm, wet hole. I want to make moans and gasps come out of your mouth. I want you to make me squeal as I get plugged, to make me beg for your cock.” She sank to her knees as Bobby gaped, wide-eyed. “Pleeeeeaasse ... Bobby?” she said in a little girl’s voice. “Please let me ... play ... with your ... cock.”

That same smile flitted at the corners of her mouth, and she knee-walked towards her son.

Bobby’s mouth hung slackly open.

Her hands slid up the backs of his thighs until they cupped his ass cheeks, then she leaned her face in until her chin touched his obvious erection through his pants, and she looked up. “Please? I can feel the heat of it through your pants. Please, Bobby?”

She began unbelting him. “Please ... let me just look at it. Let me just see it, standing proud and ... ohgod!” She quickly unzipped him and pulled down his pants and underpants. “Oh, BOBBY ... it’s MAGNIFICENT! Let me ... let me just ...” She gripped his erection. “Let me just touch it. Just run my fingers over it, just once.” Her fingers and newly-painted red fingernails danced over it once, twice, many times, tickling the underside, lightly scratching the balls. “Oh, Bobby ... do I ... do I ... pleasure ... you?”

“Yeah!” Bobby gasped out. “Nnnnggg!”

The smile reappeared on her face. “THAT’S the sound I want to pull out of you, Bobby. Let me. Let me make you make that sound. Let me ...” Her face moved to his crotch and she took his erection into her mouth, sliding wetly up its length, then she came back off of it and looked up at him, smiling. “Let me do that.”

“OHFUCK, MOM!”

On the bed, Jim Keegan pushed Jessica off his cock and over on the mattress.

“Hey!” she complained.

Jim ignored her and slid to the corner of the bed to watch, his eyes lighting up with voyeurism, with watching his wife do ... things ... with another man! His hand moved to grip his own crotch. Please, PLEASE, keep going, Denise! he prayed.

“Do I ...” her eyes dancing with the same light as her smile, she leaned forward and flicked her tongue on the underside of her son’s woody “Do I ... pleasure you, Bobby? Do I make you ... HAAAAARD? Do you need to stick this thing (lick) up inside me? Hmmmm?”

“OHMOM!” Bobby stood rigid and stiff.

“Hey!” Jessica complained, staring at Mr Keegan’s erection. “You’re bigger and harder and stiffer than you ever got for ME, Mr Keegan! You’re nothing but a peeping tom, you old man!”

He swatted in her direction. “Shut up, cunt!” Please, PLEASE, keep going, Denise, he prayed, trying to will it into being himself if he could. Just ... do ... MORE!

Denise stood and stepped back from her son. The same teasing light dancing in her face, twinkling around her eyes, flitting about the hint of a smile, she reached behind herself and unzipped the turquoise dress. “I’m not ... I’m not your mom, Bobby. I’m just some ... blonde bimbo, crazed and craving cock ...” She ran her tongue around her lips slowly, deliberately. “And I am so ... fucking ... hot for you and your cock ... all you have to do is ask ...” she breathed.

“Ask!” Jim muttered.

She waited a few moments, then tugged lightly on her dress, pulling it down to just short of exposing her breasts. “Well ... what do you think, Bobby Keegan? Am I or not?”

Bobby swallowed hard. “Are ... you or are you ... not ... what?” he breathed heavily.

She flicked her hand at him. “Am I wearing a bra, silly? Or am I ... just naked ... underneath this dress ... like some steaming ... juicing ... slut ...”

Bobby swallowed again. Hard.

Denise pulled her dress forward a few inches so she could look down her own dress. “Weeeeellll? What do you think?”

“Bra?” his voice cracked. “You—you’re—wearing a bra.”

She ran her finger along the upper edge of the dress. “Are ... you sure? Hmmm?”

Another painful swallow.

“I can show you if you want ... and then you’ll know ... all you have to do ... is ask, Bobby.”

“Fucking ask her to BARE HER BOOBS, Bobby!” Jim Keegan muttered aloud, sqeezing his balls and bat so hard that Jessica was not sure how he kept from throwing up. She had always been told that you did that to an attacker to take him out of commission.

“Just ... ask ... Bobby.”

“Please ... please show me.”

“Of course!” she smiled, pulling the top of the dress down to her waist. “See? No bra,” she said, smiling and shaking her head no. “Just ... bare-boobed naked ... do you know why?”

Bobby numbly shook his head no.

She ran her hands over her nipples. “Because ... they feel ... good ... rubbing around in the top of the dress ... do you know ... what would feel better, Bobby?”

Bobby slowly shook his head no.

“Well ... we’ll come back to that later,” she said, teasing, pulling lightly on her own breasts.

“She’s DOING IT!” Jim Keegan gasped. “She’s flaunting her titties! I always KNEW she got HOT underneath that cool mask! She would just NEVER LET it SHOW!”

“Mr Keegan, please don’t squeeze yourself any tighter down there,” Jessica said sympathetically. “I’d hate to see you pop a gonad.”

“But SHE’S—" he jabbed a hand at the scene unfolding before them and wrenched his other hand tighter on his crotch.

“Please, PLEASE! Owwwwww—that HAS to hurt. Please,” she pulled Mr Keegan’s free hand farther away from his crotch, then lightly pulled at the one strangling his own testicles. “Please, Mr Keegan. Stop choking your balls. Please. Let me take ...” She managed to get the fingers to let go, then she quickly sank her head onto his erection before the clamp could go back on. “Mmmmm ... (slurp) ... doesn’t that ... (slurp) ... feel a lot ... (shlump) ... better?”

Jim Keegan was already enthralled with the scene going on before him again, though.

“What about panties, Bobby? Am I wearing ... panties, or am I ... all naked ... under this dress?” She slid her hips from side to side. “What do you think?”

“You ... HAVE TO ... have panties. You ... ALWAYS ... wear ... lots of ... clothes.”

“Are you ...” her hips swayed from side to side “Are you ... sure ... Bobby?”

Bobby slowly shook his head yes.

“Do you want ... to see? ... All you have to do ... is ask, Bobby.”

Bobby stood, gape-mouthed.

“Do you want ... to see ... momma’s furry pussy, Bobby?”

Jessica felt Mr Keegan’s hand at the back of her head, moving her head around faster.

“Show me ... show me your ...” Bobby stuttered.

“Of course, sweetie.” Denise turned her back to him and cocked her ass out, the slowly, slowly slid the dress down over her hips to bare her naked ass at him.

“Momma?”

Jessica felt Mr Keegan’s other hand land on the back of her head and push. She fought him a moment, then managed to pull back off his cock. “Mr Keegan! No rough stuff! I’m doing you a FAVOR, sucking your cock. Now you be NICE to me!”

“Yesofcoursejess,” he muttered, annoyed at the interruption.

Denise slid the dress the rest of the way off, her ass bared to her son. She stood, covered her crotch with her hands, and slowly turned around to face him. “Now, Bobby, I need to tell you something, sweetie.”

“Y-yes?”

“Show him! SHOW HIM!” Mr Keegan muttered, wringing his hands tightly together.

“Do you like Momma’s blonde wig, Bobby?”

“Yeah, yeah. It’s ... sexy!” Bobby whispered.

“Good, honey. Well, I got my pussy done to match. I got it ...” She slowly slid her hands back to reveal a light blonde patch of fur. “I got it ... frosted.”

“GODDAM!” Jim Keegan exclaimed, his hands slamming down on the back of Jessica’s head, forcing it down, impaling his cock into her throat. “She’s SHOWING her cunt! She’s BARING her pussy!”

“YES, baby, look. Look at Momma’s pussy!”

“Ungh!” Jim grunted as tablespoon after tablespoon of ejaculate was fired down Jessica’s throat as she struggled, then swallowed, then struggled, then swallowed.

“Mom,” Bobby breathed, sinking to his knees.

Denise smiled widely and crooked her finger in a “come hither” gesture.

Bobby knee-walked to his mother, then gripped each ass cheek and pulled his face to her pelvis.

“Oh, YES! Bobby!” After a few moments, she pulled on his shoulders until he stood. “But I ... don’t want you tongue in there ... I want ... something else ... filling me ... there.”

Jim Keegan ogled at his slutty wife, unable to control herself, standing there naked, in just above-the-knee leather boots, while another man—her own son!—stared at her naked body! He had always KNOWN she was a slut inside. He knew there was a whore down inside her that she just needed to be let out!

Jessica finally won against the easing grip of the hands and pulled her face off his cock. “You fucking (cough) shit! Mr Keegan, you stinking fucking (cough) goddam sonofabitch stinking shit! Don’t you EVER—”

“Sorry, Jessy,” he muttered, still watching the fascinating scene between his wife and another man, “You shouldn’t get your head so close to me when something so exciting is going on.”

“GODDAM you!”

“Shut up, you stupid cunt,” Jim muttered.

Still resentful, Jessica turned her head to watch the other couple in the room.

Denise was nodding her head enthusiastically. “Yes! Yes, I’d LIKE that!” Slowly, she sank down to her knees, then gave her son’s erection three good sucks.

“Careful—don’t make me blow before we get done!”

“Do I make you ... THAT ... excited, Bobby?”

“Y-YES!”

“Oh, GOODY!” She turned around so her back was to him, then sank to her hands and knees, then leaned further, cocking her ass up and placing her facial cheek against the carpetted floor. “Do me, Bobby! DO ME!”

“Jessy,” Mr Keegan said, not taking his eyes off the scene, “Could I get you to—”

“No FUCKING WAY, Mr Keegan. And I hope you DO burst your testicles!”

Bobby sank to his knees behind his mother, slid his cock up and down in her juices a couple times, then sank into her.

“Ohgod, YES, Bobby!”

Slowly, his hips pumped back and forth.

“Oh FUCK, Bobby! It feels SO GOOD having you fill me up between my legs! DO ME, Bobby! DO ME! Shoot your jism up my pussy!”

“Aaaawwwwngh!” Jim Keegan moaned, deliberately holding his hands back from his reinflating erection. “I KNEW she was a fucking SLUT! I just KNEW it!”

“Oh, BOBBY! OH, BOBBY!” Denise cried as he slid his hips back and forth, entering her, then nearly pulling out, then entering her fully again.

“DO HER, Bobby! DO HER DOGGIE STYLE! DO HER!” He was still abstaining from touching himself.

Denise heard her husband going on. He was pathetic. Keeping her cheek touching the floor, she looked back at her son and smiled. “Woof, woof,” she smiled.

“Oh FUCK! OH, FUCK!” Jim Keegan gasped when he heard that, and began spraying semen at the ceiling and around him in several squirts. One hit Jessica on the cheek.

“Oh, Mr Keegan! You sick fucking bastard! You are a pathetic lump!”

Jim Keegan did not care. His wife was a slut that simply could not control herself. And he LOVED it! That was FINALLY out in the OPEN and he LOVED it!

There was a knock at the door, and Jessica stood and walked to it. Naked except for her garters and hose, she opened the door wide. “Hi!” she said musically.

It was Annie, Jim’s secretary. “Well, hi, Jessica! You sure look like the little slut I always thought you could be.”

Jessica toyed with her pussy hair. “Well ... I’m starting to see a lot of things differently. And it feels good—except for Mr Keegan being a shitheel and forcing me to deep throat him, sonofabitch!”

“Is Jim in? May I see him?”

“Yeah.” Jessica stepped aside, and Annie walked past her and up the hall. There was Denise, in just black leather boots, on her hands and knees, her cheek pressed to the floor, making little squealing noises and gasps, while her son, naked, slid his cock into and out of her from behind, occassionally lightly slapping an ass cheek. Jim Keegan sat on the corner of the bed, pumping furiously at his own cock, a little dribble of drool sliding out the corner of his mouth.

“Jim,” Annie tsked. “How pathetic.”

“But they’re—they’re—" He looked at Annie and jabbed a hand at his wife getting fucked by another.

“Just pathetic.”

“Sick fucking bastard!” Jessica snapped. “He forced my head down on his cock! I couldn’t fucking breathe!”

Jim was still pumping furiously.

“I have JUST what we need!” Annie said, then ran back up the hall and out the door.

Denise was clawing at the carpet by this time, having cum with toe-curling orgasms twice already. “Oh, BOBBY!” Her pussy was still spasming from the last orgasm, trying to milk jism from her lover.

“OH! DENISE! I’m UUUNNGGH!” Bobby stiffened, rippling waves passing through his body as he dumped a load in his mother.

“OH! BOBBY! YES! YES! OHYESSSSSS!” She dragged her nails along the carpet, clenching in wave after wave of orgasm. When she finally calmed down, she realized that her calves and heels had slid up and were now keeping Bobby pressed tightly into her vagina. “Uh ... sorry ...” she blushed. “I guess I sorta got carried away.”

“It’s great watching you cum!”

“Thank you,” she blushed, relaxing her legs so that he could pull out of her.

The Butt-Fucked Voyeur

Bobby and Denise stood and stepped over to sit on the edge of the second bed, across from Jim, who was still pumping his jism-slimed pecker furiously.

“Jim, that’s pathetic,” Denise said, spreading her legs wide and lightly pulling Bobby’s hand over to rub her fur. “Don’t you have any self-respect? Do you get so turned on watching your wife with ... another man? A REAL man? A man with a REAL cock? You feeble, pathetic, cowardly little pissant.”

“A SLUT,” Jim giggled, still pumping furiously. “I always KNEW it. You’re nothing but a SLUT disguised as a LADY!”

“Well ...” she looked over at her son dreamily and smiled, “... it depends on the cock. For a REAL man like Bobby ... I’ll whore as a cum-slurping slut any hour of the day, just so long as he keeps spreading my legs and filling me up with his meat.” She leaned over and french-kissed her son, then turned to her husband, her eyes cold and hard. “For a pathetic, frightened little man like yourself, that needs to use your own son’s cock to get his wife all warm and soft, well ... you can go jab your pecker into a granite wall, for all I care, accordion-dick. In fact, you ... can just ... just ....” She turned to her son, whose fingers were busy at her pussy. “Oh, FUCK it, Bobby! You’re making me all wet! AGAIN! I can’t even THINK straight! Do me! Do me again, Bobby!” She leaned back and spread her legs. “FUCK your mother’s pussy! STUFF me, Bobby! Stuff me FULL!”

Bobby obliged. He crawled up over top of her, then inserted his shaft inside her as she cooed, wriggled and writhed, making meaningless little noises of ecstasy.

“Like this, Dad,” Bobby told the loser on the other bed and began pumping his hips, eliciting joyous sighs from his mother. “THIS is how you do it.”

Jim Keegan was whacking his meat so frantically that he was punching himself in the testicles on each downstroke. Despite the nausea, he was too elated to stop. She was a SLUT! It was obvious to EVERYONE now! His WIFE was just a SLUT! She had been HIDING it all these years, PRETENDING to be ALOOF and CONTROLLING, but HERE SHE WAS! A SLUT getting PUMPED by her OWN SON!

His battered testicles finally gave up their juice, and Jim Keegan had a tired, bruised orgasm, the jism dribbling down over his still-pumping fist.

She was a SLUT!

As if to confirm this, Denise was making little slut sounds, getting shorter, quicker and higher-pitched, as the cock in her drove her towards orgasm. “OHGOD! Ohgod, BOBBY! YES! DO IT! DO me! FUCK me! YES!”

“I’m next,” Jessica declared in awe as she looked on enviously.

Jim Keegan, morbidly fascinated by the scene in front of him, continued to pound at his crotch with his fist. His wounded dick slowly staggered to its feet again, punch drunk, unsure where it was, a misshapen rod teetering while some huge fist demanded that it produce a load. “If you WANT a LOAD,” it wanted to say, “TREAT me with some RESPECT!” But still that huge fist yanked and pulled and squeezed ....

“OHGOD, Bobby! You make me so HA-A-AA-AAAAA-PPY! I-AAAYY-YI-YI-OH-YESSSSS!” Denise’s ankles locked behind Bobby’s ass again, squeezing, pulling, driving him deeper and deeper into her.

“C’mon!” Jim muttered to his dick. “She’s a SLUT!” His sore dick wanted to say back to him, “Fuck off!”

Denise laid, panting a few moments, then smiled. “OHGOD, Bobby ... what you DO to me ....”

“Suck him! Suck him, Denise! Suck him like a SLUT!”

“Pig.”

“Yeah! But suck him!”

“Get ready to do ME, Bobby,” Jessica whispered. “Please ....”

There was a knock at the door, and Jessica walked over to answer it. “Sluts R Us ....” she sang as she opened the door.

Annie stood there, naked now except for her garter belt, hose and high heels. She was waving perkilly at a gentleman passing by in the hall, ogling her.

“I’ll catch up with YOU, later,” he said in a sleazy voice.

“Oooh! You DO that! Toodles!” She turned back to naked Jessica, who was also smiling, waving and swaying her hips for him. “I have JUST what we need!” she told Jessica conspiratorially, holding up two strap-on dildoes.

“You’ll LOVE this,” Anniue said, stepping inside the room. “They go on like this.” When both women were rigged up, she produced a tube of lubricant, which each woman used to butter up her cock. Then the two ladies strode back to the main part of the hotel room.

“Which end do you want, Jess? Throat or ass?”

“Which hurts more?”

“You part his cheeks, then. The rear ones I mean.”

“Okay, but make sure he can’t breathe while we’re cumming.”

“Hi, Jim,” Annie said sweetly, walking around in front of him.

“She’s a SLUT!” Jim giggled, staring at his wife getting her breast leisurely fondled by another man. “You always said, she just PRETENDS to be a lady! Underneath, she’s a WHORE to the core!”

“Yes, I did, sweetie.” She pulled his head towards her cock.

Jim tried to keep his eyes on his slut wife until he realized that there was a stiff dick being forced into his mouth. “Uuurnghm!” he complained.

“Take it easy. Just relax and swallow, Jimmy. I’d hate to punch out a tooth with my erection.”

“Urnghmmrngh!” he tried to fight.

Then he felt a cock at his asshole, pressing in! “UURRNGHNG!” he cried out past the cock muffling his mouth.

“Uhm ... he’s starting to buck back here,” Jessica said, trying to ride the panicked goose.

“Jim! Don’t be such a BABY!” Annie yelled at him, slapping him between the shoulderblades.

“I’m losing him back here,” Jessica said, having trouble keeping her cock-alignment with Jim’s sphincter.

“Jim!” Denise called to him. “I am Bobby’s fucking slut! I will do ANYTHING for him! And I will squish you with my heel the next chance I get, you despicable turd!”

“Rrrngh?” Jim looked at her.

She spread her legs, her son’s cum leaking out of her pussy. “Look, Jim ....” She wet her fingers in the jism, then brought them to her mouth and licked it off. “Mmmmm ....”

“Rrrngh?”

Jessica slipped in the back door.

“Rrrngh! Rrrngh!”

“It’s okay,” Jessica assured Annie. “I’m IN! I’m RIDING him now!” She smacked Jim on the hip. “Gonna BREAK this pony! You pathetic bitch! You snivelling pathetic bitch! You’re MY bitch now, Mr Keegan! Put it ALL the way down his throat, Annie!”

Annie obliged.

“Who’s the bitch NOW, Mr Keegan?! Who’s the bitch NOW?!”

Jim tried to buck, but the two women kept him skewered between them. After a while, he tired, then they took turns humping him.

“Bitch!” Jessica told him. Pump. Pump. Pump.

“Slut!” Annie informed him. Pump. Pump.

“Your ass is MINE now, Mr Keegan.” Then she giggled. “Literally!”

Jim found himself feeling dazed as Annie’s cock kept cutting off his air supply. He even thought for a moment that he felt his own erection straining. No way ....

“Annie?! He’s ENJOYING this!” Pump. Pump. “Look at how HARD he is!”

“Is that true, Jim? Are you having a good time, baby?” Pump. Pump. Pump. “Look up here, sweetie. Let me see those pretty blues. Yeah. Now blink twice if you’re getting off on this.”

Jim’s eyes simply widened in horror. Don’t DO this, Slugger! Go down! Go down! Retreat! Pull out! Don’t shame us like this!

Fuck off, his dick muttered back to him, then started squirting.

“Annie! He fucking CAME! Mr Keegan! You PATHETIC HOMO!”

“Oh! ... Jim! ... You snivelling ... TURD!” Annie thrust her hips forwards as she came at the thought of Jim’s humiliation. “FUCK! ... YEAH! ....”

Thirty seconds later, Annie realized that Jessica was talking to her.

“You’d better pull out so he can breathe, Annie.”

“Oh, yeah,” she smiled, embarassed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to lose control like that. But he’s just so pathetic.” She pulled her cock out of Jim’s throat. “Are you still with us, Jimmy?” He nodded dazedly. “Was that as good for you as it was for me, sweetie? Guess this makes you my bitch.”

Jim leaned over on the bed, gasping for air, and Jessica let herself slide out of his ass.

“Oh, poor baby,” Annie told Jessica. “You haven’t cum yet, have you?”

“No,” she frowned.

“Come here.” Annie positioned her in front of Mr Keegan, facing away from him. “You’re gonna LOVE this!” Then to Jim, “Jim! Come here! Tongue out!” Tiredly, he obeyed. “Now lick! Lick Jessica’s asshole for her!”

“Nnngg!” Jim whined and shook his head.

“Jim! DO it! Or I WON’T stick the heel of my shoe up your ass later!”

Reluctantly, he relented and obeyed.

“Oooh! That feels weird!” Jessica giggled as Jim got his tongue brown. Annie began attending to the younger woman’s breasts and nipples, and a few minutes later, Jessica was moaning, then screaming as she came. When she did, a small fart accidently slipped out into Mr Keegan’s face.

“Whoa!” she said, collapsing forward onto the bed with Bobby and his naked mother. “Wow!”

All five relaxed and recovered from their games a couple minutes.

There was a knock at the door, and Annie walked up to answer it. “Annie’s House of Whores,” she said, swinging the door open.

Kim stood in the hallway, naked except for her high heels. Her pussy was shaved bare.

“Ms Congresswoman! What a LOVELY cunt you have!”

“Do you think so?” Kim smiled, swaying her hips.

“The juices running down the insides of your thighs to your knees are a nice touch too, young lady!”

“Well,” she rolled her eyes, “Michelle and I were petting each other, then she wanted to shave me bare, then she wouldn’t stop touching me all over while she was doing it, then she wouldn’t stop touching and kissing me all over afterwards and ... OHGOD!” She shook her head to clear the echoes of ecstasy out of it. “Suffice it to say we had a GOOD time!”

“Well, come in. Maybe we can show you an even BETTER time!”

“Oh ... I don’t know if that’s POSSIBLE.”

“Come in and let’s find out.”

“Okay.” She stepped inside, and Annie closed the door. They walked up to the main area, and Kim just studied the sexed-out group. It looked like an ecstasy bomb had gone off and nailed them all.

“Jessica, your mom needs you, by the way.”

Jessica raised her head. “What’s up?”

“She lost you in a bet or something.”

“Goddammit! I guess I’m somebody’s bitch now. I TOLD her not to DO that.” She rose, then leaned over to give Bobby a kiss. “Ride you later, lover.”

“Mmmm. I’ll want you in the ass again.”

“You got it, baby.” She paused and looked at her boyfriend. “Bobby, if Mom did lose me to somebody, will you come over and save me as soon as you’re done here?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Thanks! I love you, Bobby!”

“Love ya too.”

She headed up the hallway, then out into the hall.

“Speaking of which, you’ve GOT to try your father’s ass, Kim,” Denise told her. “He ought to be about ready for a go again now. Wait’ll you SEE: it makes him squirt when you ream him!”

“Daddy?!”

“It’s time, Jim,” Denise sighed, rolling over. “He gets off on sodomy. On being the RECIPIENT. DISGUSTING, if you ask me. Okay if I watch?”

Annie was already helping Kim rig up with the strap-on.

“Sure, mom.”

The Slave Trade

Sighing, Jessica knocked on her hotel room door. If Barbara were in there with her mother, they might be doing something she’d really rather not walk in on.

Tina answered the door, wearing only high heels and a dog collar.

“Mom ...” Jessica sighed, “Did you LOSE me?”

Tina nodded silently, her head downcast.

“Why?! I TOLD you to stop BETTING me!”

“You’re ... a hot piece of ass, sweetie, and ... that makes you valuable ... and Mommy just thought she might be able to keep Barbara as her bitch after this weekend is over ... but ....”

“But you lost us both, didn’t you?”

Tina nodded.

“To Barbara?”

“If that’s the kid, drag her ass back here, bitch,” Barbara called from the bed.

“We’d better get back there,” Tina whispered. “If we piss her off, who KNOWS what she’ll make us do to each other ....”

Sighing, Jessica stepped in, then the two naked women walked back to see what their daddy wanted them to do.

“What do you want from us, Barbara?” Jessica sighed.

“What are you, Jessie-girl?”

Jessica rolled her eyes—the “routine” again. “I’m your bitch,” she said in an impatient sing-song voice.

“Tina, whack her ass.”

“OOOWW!” Jessica snarled when her mother obeyed with gusto.

“Let’s try this again. What are you, Jessica?”

“I’m your BITCH! OKAY?!”

Whack!

“MOM!”

“Insolence will not be tolerated, sweetie.”

“One more time. See if you can get it right this time. What are you, Jessica?”

“I’m your bitch.” She was still glaring at her mother.

“Good!” Barbara smiled. “Your buttcheeks thank you. Now ... who’s your daddy?”

“Barbara is.”

“And who is Barbara’s little sugar-twat?”

“I am.”

“Excellent!” Barbara clapped her hands together. “A quick learner. Bend over.”

Jessica raised her eyebrows.

“I won’t ask you again.”

“My boyfriend will be here in a few minutes to save me.” But she obeyed and bent at the waist.

“Is she a virgin, Tina?”

“She claims to be for Bobby’s sake, but I’m pretty sure she’s done it with at least one boy.”

“Mom! You DON’T have to tell her everything!”

Her mother whacked her ass again. “Be quiet, bitch.”

“MOM!” Jessica growled, looking up. “If you smack my ass one more time ... !”

Mother and daughter glared at each other.

“Do it,” Barbara baited Tina. “One more time.”

WHACK!

Tina smiled at her daughter, triumphant.

Jessica stood, grabbed her mother, sat down on the bed and pulled her across her lap.

WHACK! SMACK! WHACK!

“STOP IT!”

“What does it feel like, Mom?! How does it feel?!”

Whack! Whack! Whack!

“Ooowwww! Stop it ... please ....”

“Don’t WHINE, mother!” Whack! Whack!

After a minute, Barbara asked, “Feel better?”

“Yeah ... as a matter of fact, I do. The bitch lost me in a bet.”

“I think you’ve both simply made spectacles of yourselves. Let your mother up.”

Jessica moved her hand, and Tina stood, her head bowed.

“Both of you stand. Here. In front of me.”

Jessica stood beside her mother. “My boyfriend’s going to be here any minute to save me.”

“Turn around. And bend over.”

Grudgingly, Jessica obeyed. Barbara ran her finger up and down the girl’s crack gently a couple times.

“Eeeee ... that feels weird. Stop it.”

WHACK! Tina expressed her feelings about Jessica mouthing off to Barbara.

“MOM!”

WHACK! Barbara expressed her feelings about Jessica mouthing off to her mother.

“Barbara!”

“Shut up, bitch.”

“When my BOYFRIEND gets here, you’re gonna be HIS bitch!” But she stayed bent over.

Barbara inserted a knuckle past Jessica’s sphincter.

“Ooooh! Stop it!”

* * *

Kim was stroking her index finger in and out of her father’s asshole, giggling as his cock swelled with each in-thrust, then deflated slightly with each out-thrust.

“Well,” Bobby fondled his mother’s ass. “We’d better go see what trouble my girlfriend has gotten into.

“Do you want me to come with you, Bobby?”

“Yeah, if you would, Mom.”

“Sure, lover. I’ll follow your cock anywhere.”

Naked, the two stepped across the hall and knocked on Tina’s and Jessica’s door.

Tina answered the door, still wearing just her heels and dog collar.

“Wow! Mrs Davison!”

“Hi, Bobby,” she said meekly.

“I’ve never seen you naked! You look NICE!”

“Thank you, Bobby. And call me Tina. But I’m afraid I’m Barbara’s bitch right now. ARE you here to save Jessica?”

“Yeah.”

Tina smiled wistfully. “Well, you do that, then you two sweet kids go have a good fuck.”

“Is that the boyfriend?” came a voice from the back.

“Yes, ma’am,” Tina replied.

“Bring him back here.”

“Come.” Tina turned and led the way up the hall while Bobby studied her ass and the sway of her hips.

“I bet she’s a screamer, though,” his mother commented quietly as the two followed her.

“Hmm?”

“I’ll just bet she screams her ass off during sex.”

Jessica was on a bed on her hands and knees, her face pressed to the mattress, her ass high in the air while Barbara’s index finger was buried to the hilt up her anus.

“Bobby,” Jessica sighed, not changing her position. “You’re here to SAVE me!”

Bobby’s mother laid her hand on his shoulder. “That’s a good boy, Bobby. You save your girlfriend.”

“Well? Is that it?” Barbara asked. “Are you here to challenge me? To save your girlfriend from this—" she pumped her index finger in the girl’s asshole twice, eliciting squeals, “—awful fate?”

Bobby studied Jessica. To tell the truth ... she looked awfully pretty in that position with a finger stuck up her ass.

“Save me, Bobby!”

“It’s the right thing to do,” his mother told him. “Be her hero.”

“I will ... trade you,” Bobby told Barbara.

Four sets of female eyebrows went up.

“Uhm, Bobby ...” his mother began, “I don’t know if ....”

“Her,” he pointed to his mother, “For her,” he pointed to Mrs Davison.

“What?!” Denise cried.

“WHAT?!” Jessica demanded. “BOBBIE! SAVE ME!”

“You want ... her mother instead,” Barbara smiled, intrigued.

“Bobby Keegan! You—" Jessica couldn’t believe it!

Barbara yanked her finger out of Jessica’s ass, then whacked it. “Shut up, bitch!” She turned back to Bobby. “What can I say? Done.”

“Yes!” Tina Davison gave a happy little hop, making her breasts ripple delectably.

“Bobby, what are you DOING?” his mother asked.

“Mom! It’s Mrs Davison! LOOK at her! She’s HOT!”

“But you’re trading ME! Aren’t I hot?!”

“Of COURSE you are. But I’ve had YOU. I haven’t DONE Mrs Davison yet.” He smiled at Tina, and she smiled back. “I’ve only dreamed about doing her.”

“Then, prepare ... to meet your dreams ... Bobby Keegan!” Tina swayed up to her daughter’s boyfriend. The two of them piled into the other bed together.

“That leaves you ... with me ....” Barbara pointed out to Denise.

Denise swallowed.

“Feel sort of like second class merchandise?”

Denise watched her neighbor’s head already moving on her son’s cock.

“What’s your name, bitch?”

“Denise.”

“What are you, Denise?”

“I’m your ... bitch.”

“Who’s your daddy?”

“Barbara is.”

“Who’s Barbara’s bitch?”

“I ... am.”

“Why don’t you tongue-kiss my other bitch to get her juiced up for me a bit?”

Denise stepped to Jessica and laid down beside her. “Come on ... we might as well get through this.” Jessica was looking up at her with doe-like eyes. “We don’t have much choice.” She leaned in and kissed her son’s girlfriend, and after a few moments, her tongue entered the young girl’s mouth.

Soon, Jessica was tonguing her back enthusiastically.

Denise felt her ass cheeks parted, then Barbara’s greased finger sliding between them. “I don’t like that,” she declared.

“Gee ... do I care?”

“It’s okay, Mrs Keegan. “You just have to ... follow her orders. Here ... let me distract you.”

Denise focussed on necking with Jessica and mostly tuned out the sensations coming from her rectum.

Bobby was thrilled with Mrs Davison, and, much sooner than he would have preferred, he shot his load in her pussy. Tina just smiled and thanked him and, after a minute, began sucking on him until he was hard again.

“Finger her pussy,” Barbara ordered Denise.

Denise looked at the young girl she was kissing so passionately. This was her son’s girlfriend, for godssake! What were they doing?!

“It’s okay, Mrs Keegan,” Jessica said shyly, pulling Denise’s hand between her legs. “Go ahead and touch me ....”

“But you’re ... my son’s ....” Her fingers were starting to dance around Jessica’s clitoris.

“I know ... !” She wrapped her arms around Mrs Keegan’s neck, then brought her lips to hers.

“Mmmmm ... go AT it, my bitches.” Barbara stood as Denise crawled on top of Jessica, still kissing and fingering her. Bending over, she resumed running her greased finger up and down the other woman’s crack.

Bobby quietly pulled Mrs Davison’s head off his cock, carefully stood and aimed, then thrust his hips forward, burying his dick in Barbara’s pussy.

“Ohmygod!” she grunted, then involuntarilly began making moaning sounds as the young man slid in and out.

“I ... am taking over this little harem.”

“But—!” Barbara gasped. “I’m their daddy! They’re ... (gasp) they’re my bitches! I—(gasp) What will they DO without me (gasp) ....”

Bobby continued to pump, weakening the other woman’s mind. “In the game of poke-her,” he explained, “One cock beats four pussies.”

Barbara just moaned and shivered.

“You’re MY bitch now!”

“Yeah ... (gasp) ... yes ... (gasp) ... your BITCH! ....”

Bobby pulled out. “On the bed. On your hands and knees.”

Barbara thought of defying him. This was her only chance. Once he stuck his cock back in her .. she would just be pussy putty. If she was going to challenge him, it had to be now. But ... she was just so fucking HORNY!

She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. “I’m your BITCH! FUCK me!” She lowered her face to the mattress. “FUCK your BITCH! PLEASE, daddy ... !”

Bobby obliged.

In the other bed, Jessica reached her hand up to caress Mrs Keegan’s cheek. Denise looked back at her, and the young girl gave a little smile.

“You don’t ...” she held her breath a moment, then continued, “You don’t have to stop, Mrs Keegan ....”

Denise was surprised. Barbara had ordered them to do these things, but now that her son had gotten done with her, Barbara was no more intimidating that a mewling kitten. Did Jessica still want to ... ?

“Please ....”

Denise leaned in and continued kissing the girl, and her fingers went back to work on her pussy. Soon the two of them were writhing in each other’s arms, then screaming in simultaneous orgasm.

“That was beautiful,” Bobby said when they both quieted down.

“Well, it FELT pretty good, too,” Jessica giggled. “Bobby, you have a HOT mom!”

“So do you!”

Denise traced her nails up the younger woman’s ribs, giving her a shiver and another giggle.

“You PLANNED this, didn’t you, Bobby?” Jessica asked her boyfriend while she lay in his mother’s arms.

“Hungh?” he wisely replied.

“You never abandoned me OR your mother, did you? You traded your mom for mine in order to distract Barbara until you could ram your cock up her pussy and into her mind. You had this all planned, didn’t you?”

“Uhh ... yeah ... that’s it. I had it all planned. Yeah.”

“Our hero!”

“I KNEW you had it all in hand, Bobby,” his mother told him.

“You are SUCH an intelligent, powerful young man, Bobby,” Tina Davison told him. “Fuck me again! Please ... !”

The rest of the night was a five-way orgy, Barbara getting frequently used by the others, until they all fell asleep.

* * *

(To Be Continued)