The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vengeance, Thy Name Is

Chapter 2

“Do you really think she’s going to fall for something as hokey as a strobe light?” Brenna whispered.

“Hell no! That’s just to piss her off so Claudia can raid her goody bag,” Rhonda replied.

The team headed out into the woods and set up their positions as Cynthia and Brenna got into the tree with the flashlight and tinfoil. Claudia spotted a storage shed and sneaked around the back... only to feel a sharp, agonizing pain right at her brain stem. She began to feel nauseous, but that didn’t last long before she was completely dizzy, and a too familiar voice became all she could hear. “I like the initiative, kid, but treehouses? I haven’t seen that one since Girl Scouts. Now strip down and give me top 40,” Anna said, and Claudia walked back to the main building.

“Sorry about the ruse, but we had to welcome you somehow,” Brenna said when she saw that Claudia was starting to return to full consciousness, and she stepped back as she explained.

“Four hours, twenty-nine minutes, forty-five seconds. Marion, were you training with your grandpa while you were changing his diapers?” Anna asked suspiciously as Claudia blinked away her confusion and noticed the appreciative grins on the others’ faces- and the discarded bots and lingerie strewn all over the building.

“Don’t wanna know. Don’t wanna know. Don’t wanna know!” she said with a wince.

“Well, we judged from the Kanye CD and kept it simple,” Rhonda said with a smirk.

“But you’re not blonde.”

Rhonda stroked her braids proudly.

“Not quite Kanye,” Gianna said, looking like the cat that ate the canary enough for Claudia to check southward, and she sighed in relief that nothing seemed to have changed.

Brenna finally confessed, “I know bringing my Swift collection would come in handy!”

“Yeah, any more pop trash I’d introduce you to my brother,” Cheryl muttered with a roll of her eyes.

“You’ve had your fun, girls. Marion! That was a class 3 neck lock, control grade, like reaching down into your brain and pressing the old reset button. I picked that up from a couple of people I’ve met in my interesting past. Nerve-holders are normally low-end, but they’re good at what they do, so keep an eye out for them. Self-defense training, on the double!” Anna’s voice devolved into a drill sergeant’s bark, and the unit was on its way before thinking twice.

“Sure, that she couldn’t put us under for,” Claudia groaned as she dragged herself back to the main building after a day of workouts. “I thought she said this wasn’t the Marines.”

“It ain’t. Marines give you way too many rest breaks,” Rhonda said with a laugh.

“I thought you would have told too fast to know that,” Claudia said with a wink.

“Nope! Being strong enough to knock out four jarheads and toss them headfirst into the general was what got me kicked out. And you should have seen what Desi did to the guy who grabbed her ass, and she was the femme in our relationship.”

“I’d bet. Take it she wouldn’t fall for a nerve hold, then,” Claudia remarked. Everyone backed away as if Claudia was attempting suicide and they didn’t want to be caught in the blast radius.

“Girls don’t do that kind of thing. I never knew who took her. I know how they did it, but I don’t know who it was. You think they’d be breathing if I did?” Rhonda said in a low, angry tone.

Claudia had been expecting that, and she held her ground. “That must be tough on you. How’d this group find you, then?”

“Shit, that was the easy part. Yeah, these other girls fear me, but you keep on going. You’re gonna be special if you’re so fearless you can stare me right in the face and not because you want in my pants. Come on. We’re gonna have us a little talk,” Rhonda said as she pulled Claudia aside, leaving the rest of the unit sure that she was going to punch her lights out.

“Me and Desi were damn good Marines, but neither of us was gonna end up in a skirt behind a desk, and that’s why we got kicked out for telling. I was a construction worker and she used her benefits to go to college and get a good job at the bank. Different as we were, I couldn’t blame her when she didn’t come home one night. I came back to a dark apartment and some form letter written by whoever she found. I used to tease the jarheads by stealing their Dear John letters and doing commentary on them, so I knew that this was a good one. But I didn’t cry. I figured, okay, she’s back on dry land and she’s found someone she likes better. Kinda stupid of her, but hey, whatever. I’m ready to move on with my life.”

“But you weren’t, because you’re here.”

“Smart one,” Rhonda sneered, turning to walk away. Claudia stood there, trying to comprehend everything that had gone on in the past few days and trying to figure out the rest of Rhonda’s story. Rhonda suddenly turned and charged at her like a raging bull, but she barely moved, except to show that she wasn’t going to take any shit from Rhonda. Living in one of the worst parts of Cleveland had taught her never to show fear.

“And all you did was put your fists up to swing back. And you didn’t hide your piss in your pantyliners like Cynthia did. Yeah, you’re definitely one of us, more than the soccer mom, the cheerleader, little miss sissy pants, and the pasta girl. You’re a fighter, not one of those ‘oooh, it takes a victim to help a victim’ bullshitters. So word to the wise for those who brainwash women into strippers. May wanna move them away from where their girlfriends live.

“Guess it was a couple of months later, after I was over her, and I stopped by a local joint that I saw on the bus one day to unwind after work. Guess who was grinding the pole. I knew her too well, and I knew something had to be way wrong for her to lower herself that far. She wouldn’t be on the pole unless shit really hit the fan. But this was back in the subprime days, so I just figured the bank found a way to get rid of her for being a big old dyke that no one could trace back for purposes of laying a lawsuit on the motherfuckers’ asses. I still cared after all, and I was going to ask her to come back home, just ‘til she could get back on her feet. I would help her out if she was down, ‘cause I knew she would have if I was down. Of course, when I looked at her, it was like we never met, and the bouncers were real nasty to someone who knew someone she cared about had fallen on hard times. Sure, I could handle those fuckers, but look, I was a Marine, and that don’t just mean you get a real pretty uniform. I studied how to do recon. I know when people are protecting from drunken ass-grabbers and when they’re protecting secrets.

“So my spidey sense was going, and I started paying attention to the club’s activities. Started noticing that the same seat near the back door of the bus would have a different party girl in it every day, stoned as an actress, used as a pop tart, and underdressed as a porn star, and every damn day she’d get off at the same damn strip joint. Every day for two weeks straight, even on Mondays when any party girl is sleeping off her hangover. So after two weeks, I followed one of the girls off, acted like I wanted a bouncer job.

“Okay, I tried to. I saw Desi there with about ten other girls, three that I’d seen on the bus, sweeping floors in tied-up tees and tight shorts. Didn’t distract me from noticing that Desi looked cracked out of her head. Guess the owner figured out that I had some connection to one of her girls. Unfortunately for her, she was right, and I did what any sensible former Marine butch biker motherfucker would do to a toothpick-sized honky bitch who killed her lover,” Rhonda finished with a huge grin that made Claudia a little squeamish.

“You kill the owner or everyone?” Claudia asked, still trying not to show fear but knowing that her horror had to be reflecting on her face.

“What kind of asshole do you think I am? Don’t answer that. Hell, answer that if you want to, I don’t give a fuck. Just the owner. Woke up the girl who she was trying to finish off. Don’t know if she ever took Desi. The sad part was that none of them there saw. They just kept doing what they were told, just sweeping away like little wind-up dolls. That was enough to keep me there until the cops showed up. I saw a lot of shit in the Corps, but I never saw anything like that. When the cops showed up, I held my head high and told the story like a real Marine. Didn’t care if anyone was going to believe me or not- I knew what I saw and I’d stick to my guns. Case got hijacked by the FBI, and I knew that meant trouble. I served under Dubya’s flunkies, so I knew if the feds were jumping in on some angry ex strangling the new girlfriend, I’d done something right, and that was enough. Semper fi, motherfuckers. Do the right thing. I could bury Desi with a clear conscience and move on with my life, even if it was life in prison.

“My old unit used to figure out how important a mission was by how many suits were hanging around. This had more suits on it than the rack at Kaiser’s. My old CO bailed me out and briefed me. Turns out that strip joint was part of a national trafficking operation, run by a bunch of old-school controllers with natural assets- eyes, boobs, good looks. Didn’t know what was going on, and I was almost believing in vampires for a while. They threw Desi through their gauntlet until there was nothing in her head but goo. The strip joints were auction houses- they’d show off their catches until someone paid up, then the buyer got to do whatever they wanted to do with their new toy. Shit, I’d have burned that place down if I knew that at the get-go. They’re trying to fix Desi, you know. At least restore her so she can do something other than walk the streets. Even if they manage that, she won’t be the funny, caring lover I fell for. That woman was murdered. That’s closure enough for me. No one does that and gets away with it.”

Claudia exhaled for the first time in a minute. As noble as Rhonda’s reasons might be, someone who could strangle someone else in broad daylight would still send a chill down her spine. The fear on everyone’s faces told Claudia that they had all asked, but that Rhonda hadn’t told them the second half of the story. She didn’t know what had caused Rhonda to open up to her and no one else, whether it was their mutual skin color, her firm ass, or her toughness, but Claudia was grateful to count Rhonda as a friend, or at least as someone to guard her back.

“You had to ask about Desi. Here I was going to plan movie night for you, but I think you’ve been through enough shell shock for one day. At least she didn’t send you to bed the hard way like she did the last person who asked. Isn’t that right, Gianna?”

Gianna nodded, a blush spreading across her sculpted cheekbones. “I think that put me out longer than anything you ever slipped me.”

Anna smirked. “Well, I don’t think I can tell the higher-ups to reschedule things just because one of my recruits has been horribly traumatized. I don’t care if you’ve tasted subliminals before, I got money you’ll have your panties around your ankles in twenty seconds. We got four other Elite units coming, so put on some pretty civvies and get into the van. Subliminal resistance training waits for no one unless you’re kind enough to buy me popcorn,” she said.

“Movie night? After asking Rhonda for her story? Good grief, Claudia, who did you piss off?” Cynthia asked.

“Yeah, let’s watch porno until we pass out. Real nice way to help us get some sleep,” Cheryl grumbled as she opened up her suitcase.

“Sure, you’re just annoyed because your brother directed half the stuff,” Brenna said with a giggle.

Cheryl glared daggers at her. “E-mail, not film, as in U R NAO PWND by the mighty Reg33 at suck my cock dot com,” she grumbled, pulling on a pair of dark slacks with such vigor that they nearly tore.

“The log said it was going to be a live feed, not taped like last time,” Gianna said.

“Oh, you’re so gonna end up a chocolate sundae it’s not funny,” Rhonda said with a smirk. “I’ve read enough about these porn feeds, and child, you are not ready. It’s okay, I’ll give you a lick and a promise if you ask nicely.” She winked, but there was something steely about her face that suggested she was half looking for payback for Claudia making her show her softer side.

“Seriously, you’d think she should get warmed up with some Dracula re-runs first,” Cynthia said. Looking over Claudia’s outfit, she frowned. “You may want something looser. First time I was at movie night, I was out so bad I briefly woke someone up with my moaning. That’s why they do it, so we don’t end up the girls on the screen.

Claudia thought about the advice, but the van was leaving, and she didn’t want to think about the punishment for lateness. They got into the van and pulled up at a small movie theater that it didn’t take a rocket scientist to realize was owned by the group. All of the ticket takers and popcorn girls were in short skirts and low-cut tops- likely girls being deprogrammed from wherever they were being held, or maybe women form other units being punished after falling victim to one of the many booby traps around the camp. We can’t be the only ones they’re training, Claudia figured.

Anna led them to the center row, where they were surrounded by other units. Claudia counted heads and figured that there were at least six other units there, each with six women, and she realized that was how the teams worked; there were probably all-male units being trained in another wing, with similar but different training, and possibly even co-ed units. As they settled in, the big screen came to live with the most ridiculously over-sized breasts she had ever seen on the most sluttily dressed woman she had ever seen. A voice like something out of a bad porno welcomed them to the live feed. The oversized breasts made Claudia think of her sister’s fate, and she barely noticed the countdown by the girl before the live feed began. As the woman on the screen took her shirt off, her bouncing breasts lingered, and Claudia could feel her eyes following them as they jiggled and shook; out of the corner of her eye, she saw Rhonda lick her lips before blinking awake. From the next line telling the audience that they were ready, the intro was meant to put the viewer under at once, before the movie even began. That realization helped Claudia clear her head, and she had to avoid laughing at the cheap girl-girl scene before her, where two stereotypical cheerleaders were solving their school rivalry with a screw off. She wasn’t the only one laughing her head off at the scene, but the absurdity of the cheaply done porno went away when she saw the girl in front of her plunge both hands down her jeans, trying desperately to get them off as her eyes rolled up into her head. The other unit’s commanding officer rushed in, stopped the stopwatch, and whispered something in the woman’s ear that made her get up and walk blankly to the concession stand, still unzipped, as her unit called mockery and taunts at her.

“Outlasted the other newbie. Impressive,” Cheryl whispered, and there was a huskiness to her voice that hadn’t been there before that suggested that she was beginning to become aroused.

The climax on the screen was shrill enough to shut Claudia’s brain down, enough that her eyes were riveted to the feed for the next scene. A driver on a lonely road, his dark hair tousled and falling into his eyes so they knew he was dangerous in his attractiveness, stopped to pick up a gorgeous hitchhiker. She drank in the brunette beauty and the well-chiseled man as he seduced the girl into the backseat, her toned legs showing in flashes as he undressed her. Claudia began to feel as if it was her being caressed into submission. Her mouth was watering and her eyes were going in and focus, but it was too familiar for Claudia; she remembered too well the helpless feeling when Wanda played the home movies for the family, and she shook awake violently. Catching her breath, she noticed three more girls walking to the concession stands in various states of undress, as well as Gianna struggling mightily to keep from unbuttoning her blouse. Everyone around her was fighting it off in different ways, trying not to give in to the commands to be enticed and seduced by the video in front of their eyes.

“Shit’s like crack! If you were at home watching and jerking off, you’d be hooked for life the way millions of other people are. They spend their life savings on this cheaply produced junk,” Claudia overheard. She turned her head and saw another black woman gritting her teeth and deflecting the subliminals with logic, trying to clear her head of the commands that were trying to knock her out.

Another climax, and four more girls were sucked in and ushered out into the conecssion area. Gianna was hanging on to the last threads of her blouse, her bra showing and her breasts heaving as she shook and drooled. She tried closing her eyes to block out new commands, but that only convinced her body to focus on the previous ones with redoubled intensity. One of the training officers looked ready to collect her, but Anna held her back, as if Gianna had one more chance to get free.

The next scene opened with an ebony beauty in stripper heels, short denim shorts that barely covered anything, and a bikini top that covered less than that walking the streets. If the scene came on first, Claudia’s blood would boil with anger, but the familiarity of the whore’s look instead relaxed Claudia’s weakened mind, and a wave of heat crashed over her. She watched intently, feeling every high-heeled step against the sidewalk as the hooker charmed her latest john into her corvette. The ho stopped for her pimp to add a third player to the game, and that was enough to make Gianna run for the concession stands and Claudia melt, drinking in the black male model in all his glory and length.

The soft moans of the girl behind her broke the spell that Claudia knew she was falling under, and that kept her from being guided away. She turned and realized that the entire row behind her was empty. I outlasted an entire unit! She also saw Cynthia and Brenna both with their hands between their legs, staring blankly at the film, a line of drool forming along Cynthia’s slack jaw. Anna scooped them up at the next climax as they seized in unison with about ten others. They were lined up along the stairs and sorted by how many clothes they were missing. The five that were naked or only in their panties went to the concession stands. The other five who had most of their clothes intact, even if they were still pleasuring themselves, went down to the bottom of the stairs and out the exit. Claudia noticed only eleven left- and then ten as the next scene came on and Cheryl submitted verbally as she tore into her pants.

That was enough to get Claudia’s eyes back on the screen, and she could understand why Cheryl had given in so easily. It was an orientation orgy with about twenty people. There were more women than men, but more than enough for both for anyone. The mass striptease and the addition of new players every few seconds set Claudia on fire. She burned for release, and her breathing bordered on hyperventilation as one by one a new recruit walked to the teachers’ desk a sensibly dressed young man or woman and left as a hardcore porn star. A young Latina was next in line, and she stripped off her ultra tight Colombian jeans and undid her tube top to the female judge’s licks of approval before she crawled on the table to get her final exam. But Claudia was looking at the black girl in the denim miniskirt behind her, aching to be next, so badly wanting to jump in and join the action, almost creaming herself at the thought of being the next person fucked into the family. The Latina climaxed, her moan muffled by the cock in her mouth, and Claudia strutted up to the judges and began the naughtiest striptease of her life...

“Okay, okay, snap out of it! There. There, you can touch yourself. You did amazing on your first time out. Five hours flat, Jesus Christ. You were second to last. Even Rhonda gave in. Okay, you went under at the same time, and I should give Rhonda the nod because you hallucinated, but for a rookie, taking subliminals that have been known to make gay men crave big tits... that’s pretty fucking amazing, pardon the pun. Now, just let the fantasy take over. It’ll give out naturally. Sweet dreams,” Anna said as she walked Claudia back to the barracks. Claudia happily shut her eyes and dreamed only the naughtiest of dreams