The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ventriloquism, part 2

mc, mf, gr, la

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Comments welcome at

“Cherry? Have you been playing with the ventriloquist dummy I just bought?” Called out Marvin from his show room.

Cherry looked up. She’d fallen asleep on the couch after getting up last night. Funny, the tv wasn’t on. She was still groggy from just waking up. “What?” She called back, getting up and pulling her night gown around her.

“Have you been playing with the dummy I got yesterday?” He called back again, she could hear him shuffling from the other room.

“Oh, um, yeah.” She said, calling to him as she walked down the hallway. “I couldn’t sleep last night, and it startled me as I was walking by.”

“So you stripped him naked?”

“What?”

“He, he, he. I thought I was the one getting old and deaf! We need to get yours ears checked. Look!” He said as Cherry entered his showroom and sure enough, there sat the dummy free of any clothes.

“I remember looking at his vest last night. But I can’t imagine stripping him!” How the puppet had wound up free of its clothes was a mystery to her. Marvin would tell jokes, but he didn’t play them.

She noticed the dummy looked different this morning. Without its costume the puppet looked more… masculine. Cherry took a breath as she prepared to look directly at its penis. But her trepidation was unfounded as that alone looked like it had the previous day and was unnoteworthy, aside from being attached to a puppet. Maybe she’d just had a weird dream.

Marvin noticed her staring at the puppet’s crotch. “Made a new friend maybe? Should I be jealous? He, he, he!”

“Oh! No! Uhm, I just remember it… it looks different in this light.” She said, recovering as she approached her fiance who was resetting the dummy on its stand. “And it still looks stupid. Like a stupid farm boy! I can’t believe they put a penis on a puppet!”

Marvin looked at her then laughed. “And I can’t believe you are wearing that ‘farm boy’s’ clothes! He, he, he!”

Cherry’s jaw dropped. Then she felt the coarse fabric against her skin. She looked down and saw the red vest peeking out from beneath her nightgown and the blue shorts hanging out from below it. How she’d fit into them she didn’t know. When she might have put them on she didn’t know either.

Marvin turned his head as she slid the vest and pants off whilst concealing herself through the nightgown. Cherry then went about dressing the dummy with its own clothes that had somehow found their way onto her body. She put its pants on first, somehow that felt like the natural thing to do. She couldn’t help but brush a hand against its rubbery member as she pulled them up around there, but there was nothing strange to be felt like last night.

Putting the vest on the dummy, Cherry found her hand going into the control box. Then she felt herself pick the dummy up on her knee and heard herself asking through the dummy’s lips. “Hey Marvin, what do you call a cow with two legs?”

“What?”

“Lean beef.” her voice answered.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!” The old man chortled. “That’s a good one, Cherry!”

Cherry laughed with him for a bit then set the dummy down. What the hell was that? She thought—when had she ever heard that joke, let alone ever told any joke. “I’m sorry I took the thing’s clothes, Marvin. I must have been sleepwalking or something. I don’t know what happened. You know I don’t normally play with the stuff in your showroom, right?”

“I know you don’t, babe. He, he, besides you said it had scared you? I bet you scared it pretty good, too, right? He jumped right out of his clothes! He, he, he!”

She kissed the older man on the forehead and went to get dressed.

“Hey, Cherry?” Marvin called after her. “I’m going out of town on business tonight, I’ll be back later this week okay?”

“No problem! I’ve got some shopping I’ve been meaning to do before our honeymoon anyway!” as she went to her room.

“Ooooh, he, he, he!” Marvin laughed from the show room.

Funny, Cherry thought. She’d seen more of that puppet than she had in Marvin. Even though she was engaged to the man, she’d yet to see him completely nude. He’d always been modest about always wearing a towel in the sauna and always wore a shirt with his swim trunks in the hot tub. Hell, she practically gave the puppet a hand job after one night and Marvin hadn’t even gotten to second base after a two year engagement.

She looked down at her chest. Well, maybe he would have skipped second base anyway. Cherry hadn’t really thought about sex much over the years. She’d used her body as a tool to get what she’d wanted over the years. But she hadn’t actually used her body. She’d only ever done the dirty deed with a handful of men and never found the act itself satisfying. Maybe it was all the cosmo that she’d read growing up, but she had just expected more.

In fact it was because of her previous dissatisfactions that sex had entered into the legal documentation preceding their upcoming wedding. She was only interested in finance, she didn’t mind being arm candy—but she wasn’t going to be a sex slave to an eccentric billionaire.

She brushed her long dark hair, and got dressed in something casual. It was rather bland, but it wasn’t the honeymoon yet. She had to give Marvin something to look forward to after all.

* * *

Cherry rolled over in bed. She couldn’t hear Marvin in the other room. Damn it. She’d been having such a good dream, too. And of course now that she was up she couldn’t remember what she was dreaming about other than it was good…

She got up and put her nightgown on to go check on him. She was already out into the hall before she remembered that he’d left earlier in the week on business. Was she really getting so used to the fuddy duddy that the silence was so off putting to her now?

Sighing, she started down the long hallway to the tv room. Why didn’t her room have a cable hook up anyway? It wasn’t like she wouldn’t be able to afford it. Her idle thoughts were interrupted as she walked by the show room.

The damn puppet had scared the hell out of her again. Relax, Cherry, it’s just a doll. She told herself. But she couldn’t walk away. She didn’t like not being able to see it. She had to know her fears to conquer them, the dark wasn’t scary, but what it might conceal was. She flipped on the light switch and was able to better see the dummy.

It looked real. It looked like there was a young man sitting in the chair, relaxed with one leg crossed over the other. He looked happy, rather stupidly so. Realizing she had become lost in thought while gazing at the dumm, Cherry turned her nose up at him and turned to leave. But stopped when she heard herself say, “Maybe I should practice?”

Did she say that? She opened her mouth and swallowed, then coughed. Her mouth was dry. She must have been thinking out loud. What should I be practicing?

She looked back at the puppet. She noticed the bulge in its pants. Had that been there earlier? It was there last night. She licked her lips and blushed. “Maybe I should practice.” She said again, this time it was not a question, though Cherry still didn’t know why she said it.

“I should practice.” She said as she walked toward the dummy. Why was she saying that? Was the bulge on the dummy growing. She licked her lips again.

“I should practice!” she said kneeling in front of the dummy. Oh! She should practice! Of course! Wait, what? What was she doing? She pulled the dummy’s pants down. The bulge had indeed gotten bigger. The smell of rubber and sandalwood wafted through the air as she put her hands around the puppet’s penis.

It felt warm. It pulsed as she held it in her hands. And it felt good. She rubbed her hands up and down the puppet’s shaft. It felt very good! But her hand kept on catching and pulling as she tried to stroke it.

“I should practice!” she felt her lips move again. Oh! “Oh!” she felt her mouth make an ‘O’ shape then engulfed what she could of the puppets growing cock. She was able to continue stroking it with one hand and moved to cup its balls with the other. The puppet had balls! How had she not noticed before?

Cherry felt her butt sway as she sucked. She could swear she felt hands guiding her head as she sucked the puppet off. It tasted so good. Wait, why was she sucking the rubberman’s cock? She pulled off.

“Because I love sucking cock!” her own voice answered before she continued to go down on the puppet. Oh. I love sucking cock. She thought about it as sucked. Wait, no she didn’t! She’d only ever gone down on one man and she’d hated it and it tasted awful! She pulled off again.

“And that’s why I need to practice!” her voice came from her mouth again. Oh. Wait? No, what the hell was going on? Why would she need to practice this at all? Nothing made sense. All Cherry could come up with was that she was just experiencing a very vivid dream. Had she ever thought this much in a dream?

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt something gushing into her mouth and the cock receded. A sweet, sort of like syrupy bubblegum, taste filled her mouth.. She felt it dribbling down her chin. “I should swallow every drop because I want to be a good wifey!” her voice gargled. I do want to be a good wifey, she reasoned, then swallowed.

“A good wifey cleans up a mess!” Oh! Her lips and chin where all sticky and so was the puppet! She used her nightgown to wipe off her chin, but it just stuck to the puppet. She tried to spit and wipe, but to no avail.

“I need to practice!” She heard herself say again. Oh, of course! She looked at the puppet’s shrunken member. She could fit the entire thing in her mouth with ease at that size. She cleaned off the sticky then dried it of her spit with a different part of her gown.

Finishing, she drew up the puppet’s pants and set him as he was when she entered the room. She then sat down on the floor looking at the puppet. It was such a happy looking farm hand. He had such a goofy look on his face.

Standing she turned out the light and looked back into the room.

“I hope you enjoyed that.” She said to the puppet.

“I know I did.” her own voice replied.

End part two