The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi, and thanks for all the email about Demonette. To those who I promised the third chapter and never got it, well it just didn’t click for quite a while. I was trying to make it too many things at once. It’s almost done now though. In the meantime here is something a little lighter that I did. I need to write something more pleasant from time to time as it helps get it out of my system so I can go back to writing the ickier stuff.

This contains scenes of graphic sex and if you don’t like that then don’t read this. More soon...

Venus

Chapter one.

Danial never tired of watching the night sky through his telescope. On a March night like this, with the sky so clear and the planets shining so bright, it was a joy. The telescope had been his present on his seventeenth two months ago. He took his science studies seriously, which was why, even with his parents away for the week, he wasn’t holding wild parties, but studying for his mock A-levels.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light and something burned in the sky. Some sort of fireball streaked down from above. He watched it in wonder for a fraction of a second and then in shock as it seemed to change direction. It vanished below a line of trees a little way away, and before he could take in what he had seen an enormous boom blasted over him and rattled the windows of the house behind. He stood there stunned for almost a minute before he took off at a sprint over the fence at the bottom of his garden and across the fields towards the trees. He was close and was already dressed and outside. It was just possible that he could be first to get to the meteorite.

Scrambling through the branches and dirt, he pulled over a slight rise and saw it. In a crater about twelve yards wide, was a twenty-foot sphere, glowing a dull orange. He could feel the heat from here. Somewhere overhead a strange keening noise came as something else tore across the sky. Ignoring it he approached the fallen star. A strange line of green light appeared in a rectangular shape on its surface and then split into an opening hatch. But nothing emerged. Braving the intense heat, he half-skidded down the wall of the crater and stepped up on to the edge of the hatch. Through the rubber sole of his trainer, he felt uncomfortable heat and lacking other options he completed his momentum and hopped through the hatch. Inside, it was hot but the inner-surface was cooler. He found himself pressed against a curving inner wall, in a dully-lit cockpit. In a chair a hands-breadth away from him, lay the unconscious pilot. She was a tall woman, dressed in a one-piece oufit of some shiny black material that hugged her like a insect’s skin. It came to a simple round collar and the skin of her neck above it was a tanned white. Her square, high-cheekboned face was breathtakingly beautiful even unconscious. Most oddly, she had long green hair with a soft, slightly chemical sheen to it. Her lips had a similar colour though whether natural or a strange lipstick he couldn’t tell. She was held to a thickly padded chair by rubbery-straps. From overhead came another high scream that tore across the sky, accompanied by another. Instinctively, Danial unclipped the straps and, with a strength he had never shown on sports day, he pulled her up and over his shoulder and tried to climb out. He was half-way through when he lost his balance and had to put an unprotected hand out to steady himself. In the instant that it pressed against the outer shell, he felt his skin melt and when he pulled it away he felt blistering skin left behind. He leapt for the crater wall, tipped the strange woman down as gently as he could, and then hooking his arms under hers, he dragged her out of it. In the sky, a little to the West, he thought he could make out two dark objects of uncertain shape and then he heard the unmistakable roar of jets coming in. A moment later there were explosions in the sky—he wasn’t sure how many and then pieces of plane were raining down into the woods around him. With another burst of unexpected strength, he hoisted the woman back over his shoulders and ran for home.

He was back over his garden fence when there was a massive explosion in the woods behind. He dived down, feeling the woman pressing into his back, her black rubber butt squeaking against his cheek. Behind, he saw four large fireballs rise straight up into the night sky and vanish at incredible speed. Terrified, he carried the woman into his house and locked the door.

It wasn’t until he’d soaked his hand in cold water and wrapped bandages around it that he could really inspect the woman he’d rescued. He touched two fingers to her neck and felt a pulse there. Fast, but strong. He could see no visible injuries. She lay there on the living room floor, eyes closed and helpless as he examined her. She was a fraction shorter than he was, about 5′10″ and older than he was—she looked in her early-twenties. Her build was slim but muscular, broad across the shoulders and hips, narrow at the waist. Except that, even despite the solid blackness of her outfit, he could tell she had very large breasts. He was too inexpert to make a guess as to what size, but they were porn-star proportions he could tell. Gingerly, he reached his right hand forward and brushed a strand of green hair away from her eyes where it was stuck with perspiration. Although chemically green, it felt as soft and heavy as dry water. She moaned softly, Her lips were the same verdant colour and as they parted, he glimpsed a dark tongue and perfect little white teeth. She didn’t open her eyes though. Trying to remember anything he’d learnt about first aid, he ran a finger down each of her limbs looking for broken bones. First her arms and then her legs. He felt embarrassed to realize that he was turning himself on as he stroked her thigh. In any case, the long slim muscles on her thigh were too firm for him to feel the bone underneath. He got her a glass of water, holding her head up while he tipped a little water into her mouth. She swallowed a little without coming round. She seemed physically okay though, and he dared not contact anyone for help if half of what he suspected was true. He tried to carry her upstairs, but the last of his adrenalin rush had been spent and he ended up holding her face to face with him under his arms, whilst he walked up the stairs backwards. He was again aware of the enormous breasts underneath the tight black suit pressing against his chest. He finally manoeuvred her into his bedroom and laid her on his bed. He ran his hands over her body again, seeking some invisible clasp or zip that would let him help her out of the outfit, but he could find nothing, The material had certain ridges and hems, but nothing that appeared to undo. How she got in and out of it, he had no idea. His single bed was not big enough for two so he got the quilt from his parents’ room and curled up in it on the floor. Against all his expectations, he was asleep within a minute.

* * *

There was a groan / sigh from the bed beside him and Danial woke instantly. Still dressed from the night before, in jeans and a jumper, he felt creased and sticky, but he paid it no mind as he sat up and looked at his guest. She was lying on her back and her eyes were open, staring at the ceiling. As he appeared next to her from below though she looked round at him startled. He looked back into a pair of the biggest brightest eyes he’d ever seen. Her eyelids were painted the same lush green as her hair and lips, making them seem even more dramatic. But most striking of all, were the vivid green irises, the same clearness and tint as lime juice. Without thinking at all, he reached a hand forward to calm her and suddenly those eyes occupied his entire vision. He scrambled backwards as quickly as he could under some strange force from them and pressed himself against the wall, aware only that he had to back away. And then she fell back onto the bed with a grunt and he was released.

Moving slowly, so as not to alarm her (and provoke another blast of whatever he’d just experienced) he let himself out of the room and ran downstairs. He decided that the best thing to do would be to communicate his friendly intent somehow. He also judged that waking up from whatever she’d experienced last night couldn’t be great. His own bandaged hand was beginning to throb mercilessly. He went straight to the kitchen and got a glass of orange juice and a glass of water, then ran back upstairs almost spilling them. He knocked on the door lightly, then came back in carefully. She was sitting up on the bed, resting her forehead in one hand, long hair spilling over her fingers. He held out the glasses towards her trying to look as unthreatening as he could. She looked up at him, although he didn’t dare meet her eyes again. She made a ‘come here’ gesture with her hand and said ‘Ela.’ When he got nearer, she took the orange juice, sniffed it and then drank it down in three long gulps. She waved the empty glass at him in another easy to understand gesture and said another word he didn’t recognise. Seeing that he didn’t understand it, ‘she tried another one, this time french and then she spoke in accented english, ‘More.’

Danial swallowed. ‘More, please,’ he corrected. She stared at him for a moment then laughed. Then she threw the glass at him and it exploded against the wall by his ear. He ran for the kitchen then as she yelled ‘More,’ down the stairs!

This time he brought the box, as well as a new glass. She drained it all then burped. She smiled at him. It was amazing how quickly she seemed to have recovered. ‘Thenk you,’ she said, and he could swear he could hear the sarcasm despite her accent. Thankfully it seemed more amused than vicious.

She stood up and walked to the window. Silhouetted against the morning light, he got a good view of her figure in the tight black outfit. She was gorgeous. The V-shape of her back was just offset nicely by the width of her hips and the narrowness of her waist. She was athletic as he could see, with a nice width to her thighs, all smooth muscle, though the shiny black outfit made her waist look even slimmer than it was. Nor did it disguise the firmness of her buttocks or the enormous breasts. Danial swallowed and wondered what was going to happen next.

‘England,’ she asked, pronouncing it ‘een-gland?’ Her voice was mid-range and softly husky.

‘Yes,’ he replied, ‘Kent.’

‘What happened to my sheep?’

That threw him for a few seconds. Did she have a sheep on board the... oh.

‘I think it was blown-up by some other er, sheeps.’

‘Sheet.’

‘Where are you from,’ he had to ask.

She looked back at him with those wide green eyes, ‘next door.’

‘Alpha Centauri?’

‘Venus.’

‘What!’

‘I come from Venus and on the ree-mote posseebeelity that I might not want to have to keel you later, that’s all I will tell you.’

‘But we’ve sent probes there. Nothing could live there! How can you be from Venus?’

She turned round and looked at him again with her light green eyes. ‘You’re very pushy for a male,’ she said.

‘What do you mean—for a male?’

‘None of my husbands would dare speak to me like that, and if they did they would be joking.’

Danial, laughed. ‘On this planet, it’s mostly the men who are in charge.’

She took a step towards him, so there was only a few inches between them and he found himself staring into those eyes again. Suddenly it seemed very warm. ‘Down,’ she suddenly commanded and Danial felt his will fail him. He sank to his knees, hypnotised, unable to tear his eyes away from her own. ‘Repeat after me,’ she said. ‘I will submit to this woman.’

Helplessly, Danial obeyed: “I will submit to this woman,” he said, and meant it.

‘She is my superior in every way.’

“She is my superior in every way,” he echoed.

‘I am her servant.’

Some part of him thought he should resist, but he had no choice, her will was stronger than his in some way and he had to obey.

“I am her servant,” he admitted.

She smiled and he blinked as he felt himself released from her control.

‘Are you married,’ she asked?

‘No,’ he replied in confusion.

‘Then be careful or I shall keep you.’

Danial didn’t dare disagree so he said nothing.

She looked out of the window again, watching the sky.

“Today, you can take me out and help me with my plans for getting home. But first, you can give me a shower.”

Danial watched with more than curiosity as she looked at the shower unit. To be honest he was dying to see how she got out of her flight-suit. Or even more honestly, he was dying to see her out of her flight-suit. She touched a part of the material, just over her chest and although he couldn’t see any device or control there, the suit responded immediately. As if it were paint that was pouring in reverse, the black rubber like material ran up from her limbs and hips, leaving behind smooth tanned skin and gathered itself together around her shoulders and neck. The entire process took half a second and left her naked apart from a strangely ornate black mantle around her shoulder. It looked like the top of some alien cape, except that there was no cape, and it fastened at the gorge of her throat. Danial’s sudden intake of breath was as much due to surprise as it was to the surge of sexual feeling he felt. She stepped past him into the cubicle, uncaring about his teenage gawping at her voluptuous figure.

As the hot water ran down her flesh and the steam began to envelop her he found himself overcome with lust. He didn’t care if it meant serving her or letting her master his will, so long as he could be close to that super-sexy body. Her limbs and her shoulders appeared and dissapeared within the steamy cubicle. When he could stand it no longer, he pulled off his clothes, opened the glass door a crack and stqueezed in with her. He ran a hand over her back nervously. She sighed, ‘Mmmmm.’ More confidently, he slid his fingers down her back and into the soft, firm cleft between her buttocks. She turned slightly, and his hands slipped over each firm smooth globe. He was aware that his cock was now standing to full attention. She turned fully towards him, and he felt a rush of heat through his body as he found his chest just an inch away from her massive breasts. Without meaning to he met her gaze and suddenly found himself fixed motionless, as if he’d been nailed in place. Once again, he felt her will in his mind, forcing his own into submissiveness. She placed a hand on each of his shoulders and, not unkindly, but firmly, she pushed him down to his knees in front of her, never letting his eyes free of her jade gaze.

Between her perfect hips was everything he wanted at that moment. He wasn’t sure if the desire originated from him or if she was manipulating his desires somehow. As he moved his face fowards, it did feel as if something was guiding him. She had the lightest hair there, smoothed to a soft tail by the running water. A distant part of him was amused to find she was a natural green. He dropped down to his knees, leaning backwards, hand surporting him from behind, and she straddled his face with her pussy. Helplessly, he began to lick, running his tongue slowly around her clitoris, around and around and then back again. She reached a hand around the back of his head, holding him in there. “Good boy,” she crooned as he licked her out, “good boy.” Her fingers slid in and out of his hair, tangling it up in her grip. “You’re my little pet,” she murmured, her voice getting higher as his tongue flicked back and forth over her clitoris. “Go in,” she ordered him, pushing his face deeper into her pussy. He darted his tongue in and out of her pussy as deeply as he could. He could taste her juices, mingling with the shower water that poured over him and trickling down his chin. Her thighs, muscular and soft shuddered as he served her, tightening around his head, he went deaf as they squeezed him tight over the airs, holding his head in positition. Her pubic area rocked back and forth, her pussy sliding over his mouth faster and faster, face-fucking him. He couldn’t breathe but he could feel her in his mind making him lick her her quicker and quicker. He was suffocating in her pussy and he wasn’t sure if he could free himself. Dimly, he felt the glass of the shower cubicle shuddering as she thumped it while she came and came. Finally, her thighs released their grip and he fell backwards against the glass. Suddenly he could hear her yelling, and she was slamming her hands against the glass cumming. Juice and saliva trickled down from her falling over his chest.

She smiled and looked down at him, and then raising a delicately green tinted and perfectly trimmed eyebrow, she glanced down at his dick which was upright like a tower. “So, you enjoyed that did you,” she asked?

Danial looked up at the beautiful woman standing over him, saw the long legs, the narrow waist and the huge, firm breasts and the long mane of wet hair falling over her shoulders and over them. He smiled weakly and his hand slid over his dick, grasping the shaft. She pouted, reached down and tucked her fingers under his chin. In one swift movement, she pulled him up and pressed him against the cubicle wall. “Did I say you could do that?”

He shook his head.

“You’ll only have release when I give it to you. I’m going to keep you on a short leash from now on. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he replied.

“Now, I’ll show you something better seeing as you were so good.” She was pressed up against him, pinning him to the warm wet glass with her body. She took both his wrists i and raised them over his head, holding them together with one hand. With her other hand she touched the strange mantle of black material that was coiled around her shoulders and neck. It instantly began to move like oil, extensions of it pouring in two thick trickles down her arms. When they reached the hand that was holding his in place, it flowed over it and onto him, forming a thick rubbery web that glued itself and them to the glass behind. It hardened instantly. Looking down he saw that another band was doing the same to his ankles. His dick was straining now, sheer lust for this beautiful woman who tcontroled him overcoming any fear.

The rest of the suit was sending solid tentacles upwards from her shoulders, blindly searching for something to cling to. They fastened themselves to the tops of the shower walls. The rest of the suit formed tight black bands around her body, turning itself into a shiny, bondage harness. She tipped back, suspended by it, and planted her feet firmly either side of Danial’s waist. Laughiing at his surprise, she crouched onto him and slid his dick inside her. He was almost helpless as she rocked back and forth up and down him. The muscles of her vagina were highly developed, and he could feel her squeezing him, milking his penis. He felt the pressure building and knew he was about to cum. Realizing this, she suddenly fixed him with those deep green eyes and he felt another mental compulsion. He knew that he would not be allowed to cum until she was satisfied. She began moving faster and faster, her pussy wanking his dick like a fist. And then she pulled her feet in, so that it seemed she was suspended from his dick alone, and then with a push against the wall, she began spinning around on it. The rubbery harness stretched and wrapped around her as she span, slowing her. There was a pause where the material reached its limit, and then she began to unwind the other way. The sensation in his dick was incredible as her wet pussy swivelled around it. Faster and faster she span, clockwise and anti-clockwise until he was almost insane with the sensation. And then yelling, she planted her feet on the glass and thrust up and down on him, pumping his cock. She released the mental block and he came into her, huge gobbets of spunk shooting into her vagina. He realized that he was yelling too.

He felt her deftly push herself off him. When he opened his eyes again, he was staring straight into those amused green eyes. Exhausted, he slid down the shower cubicle wall and sat in the flowing water. She looked down at him and ruffled his slick hair with her fingers.

She smiled that cat-like smile he was coming to recognize. “Good boy,” she said.

End of chapter one.