The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Venus Slave Trap part 1

i have been enslaved by The Goddess Venus of Club Venus. She has ensnared me in Her Feminine Web and taken possession of me. (The new screen id She has bestowed upon me is a reflection of my new status in life.) This story is dedicated to my Mistress as well as Her Sister Seductresses and FemDoms at Club Venus—Mistress Jewels and Mistress Flame. The story chronicles the graduates of a very special secretarial school designed by The Goddess V. Herself. Students of this school recieve special training in The Feminine Arts and are loyal disciples of The Goddess V. Upon graduation, these Secretary Doms easily secure positions as private secretaries to middle and upper management executives in major U.S. Corporations. They then seduce and enslave their ‘superiors’ transforming him or her into subservient puppets who obediantly execute the will of Goddess V. as directed by the Secretary Dom. Using this diabolical technique, The Goddess V. plans to have the majority of U.S. Corporations enslaved by the year 2000.

The Venus slave trap

It was friday night. Friday night of a week Gene Erickson thought would never end. He was looking forward to going out with Bill Anderson and hoisting a few—as they say. Though Bill was his immediate boss, they had been friends for five years and friday night had become a ritual. This friendship had carried over to their wives. Once, when both were very wasted, they confessed to each other their darkest fantasies about the other’s wife. Though there was interest on their part of sniffing the other’s ‘bush’, they both knew that their wives, though extremely sexy, were barely interested in vanilla sex so something as kinky as swapping partners was totally out of the question. (It never occurred to them that maybe the problem was with the ‘delivery boys’—not with the concept of experimenting with others!)

Bill had been acting strange all week. His mind seemed to be off somewhere else—not on his work. Once Gene walked in on him and his new secretary, Sheba. (Sheba was one of the recent hires who always dressed a little too provocative for the office. Though this bothered the females around work, all the ‘powers that be’ were males and they could not bring themselves to enforcing a more conservative dress code.) Bill was sitting behind his desk. Sheba was straddling him, leaning forward exposing him to the seductive charms of her cleavage. Gene couldn’t see what was happening but she seemed to be dangling something in front of Bill’s eyes while whispering something to him. Gene thought he heard her say, “... you must OBEY!", and Bill respond in a like whisper, “i ... must ... OBEY!", Anyway, whatever was going on, Gene broke the SPELL of the moment by his intrusion. From the look on Sheba’s beautiful face as she left the private office, she was not pleased with Gene at all. Even after she left, Bill sat there as if entranced for a bit. When Gene asked him if he was ok, Bill said everything was just fine and he now knew there were other things outside of work that were more important to the betterment of society. When Gene asked him what, he simply replied “SERVICE!” Bill did not belong to any service organizations that anyone knew of so Gene was just a little confused and concerned.

He tried to talk to Ray Rodgers, Bill’s boss (who also had a new sexy secretary he was “breaking in”) but he just told Gene to mind his own business and it wouldn’t hurt him any to SERVE outside of the office as well. Another strange thing about both Bill and Ray’s, behavior, Gene notice, was they each treated their secretaries with a reverance not fitting their work experience. It almost suggested that the secretaries were in complete control and the high lever corporate executives were their pliable subservients.

Granted, both Sheba and Delilah (Ray’s secretary) were young sexy knockouts and each had replaced their predecessors within the past two weeks under mysterious circumstances but both men were in their early forties, had wives, and were, like Gene, on the fast track to stardom at the firm. Gene didn’t know why they had replaced their secretaries, he only knew that no one could make him replace his. Anyway, tonight was the night Gene would press Bill for answers.

He always stopped by Bill’s office at seven. Normally, they were the only two around at that time on a friday night. As he walked past Ray’s office, however, he heard two young females giggling and what sounded like a puppy barking. Trying the door, he found it locked. Not wanting to create a scene, he continued on to Bill’s office. When he entered, there stood Sheba in a black leather dress which had a deep scoop neckline accenting every feminine curve on her body, black nylon seamed stockings, and five inch spiked heels. Bill was behind her fastening the pendant she always wore around her neck. Sheba smiled at Gene. It was not a smile of friendship or greetings but rather a gloating smile of victory. Though Gene knew this, the sight of Sheba in all her feminine glory melted his heart and caused his cock to twitch. As Bill fumbled with his task, Sheba slowly slid her hand to the stone which now dangled at the very top of her succulent cleavage and toyed with it causing it to sparkle right in Gene’s eyes. He was drawn to it and found he could not, did not want to look away. He stood there in transfixed silence. Finally, Bill broke the SPELL by getting the latch to close and saying, “THANK YOU MS SHEBA!” “You’re welcome, billllllllly”. (Gene was so fascinated by the stone and Sheba’s luscious breasts that it wasn’t until much later that he questioned WHY Bill was thanking her when it was he who had performed the favor and WHY he addressed her as MS. SHEBA! At the time the only thing he was conscious of was how his cock hardened reacting to the way she had said “billllllllly”.)

As Sheba started to leave the office, Gene asked Bill if he was ready to leave. While his eyes locked in on the suggestive sway of Sheba’s leather clad tight ass, he replied, “Yes, give me a few minutes to compose myself.” When Sheba reached where Gene was standing she stopped and faced her “boss”. (Her proximity to Gene exposed him to the full effects of the leather’s aroma and her potent perfume.) Her hand once again glided to the pendant. “Don’t forget your commitment to SERVE tonight, billllllllly!” (Again Gene’s cock hardened.) With a glazed look in his eye, Bill spoke, “Sorry ... Gene ... i ... cannot ... go ... tonight. ... i .. am .. committed .. to .. SERVE .. at ... the ... club!’ Sheba smiled and turned to Gene, looked at his ever .. tonight!” Seemingly satisfied, Sheba turned to Gene, looked at his bulging bulging crotch, then directly into his eyes. He felt like a mouse being toyed with by a feline but it excited him nonetheless. Sheba teasingly brushed his cheek with her sented hand making sure he inhaled its fragrance. Then, as she turned to leave she whispered so only he could hear, “You’re next!”

After Sheba left, Gene tried to get Bill to “come to his senses” but to no avail. Then, he noticed the portion of the office arranged for informal discussions. The coffee table was moved away back from the couch an extra few feet. When Gene asked Bill about this, he said Sheba had “suggested” he move it to give him more room and he immediately saw that she was right! “More room for what?", Gene asked. Before Bill could answer, Gene saw something else which upset him even more. On the arm of the couch was a match book and an ashtray full of cigarettes. The filters had red lipstick on them. Picking up the match book, Gene yelled at his boss, “Are you crazy? You know the strict rules the firm has about smoking on the premises! This could ruin your career! What’s come over you? You’ve always been right there in front of the pack arguing about the ill effects of second hand smoke!”

Bill got angry and defensive. “Look, Sheba suggested she stay late to catch up on all the work that’s piled up. She asked if I could give the dictation sitting on the couch where we’d be more comfortable. She saw how uncomfortable I was with the table so close—something I never realized until she pointed it out to me and suggested I move it. Then when she said she was dying for a cigarette I just couldn’t deny her one. So she ask me to fetch the cigarettes, ashtray, and matchbook from her desk.” “FETCH! ... She had you fetch?", Gene exclaimed, “and this looks like a lot more than one cigarette to me, Bill”

“Yes, I distinctly remember Sheba saying ‘FETCH’. Don’t make a big deal out of someone’s choice of words Gene. Besides, there was something about the way she said ‘FETCH’ that turned me on. As for all those cigarettes, I only remember the first. I guess we were just too involved in what we were trying to accomplish!”

(This was exactly what Sheba had programmed Bill to remember. In reality, she had suggested to him that they postpone the dictation until friday after work so they could work together ALONE in his office. Sheba knew that Bill had a manufactured subconscious craving to be alone with her whenever possible. He never realized the large chunks of time which could not be accounted for during all of those close door private meetings with his secretary. Tonight was no different. Once alone in his office, it was child’s play to lure him over to the couch. Once there, she exploited all the fetishes which had been planted deep into his subconscious in the past weeks. In short order, Sheba had Bill deeply entranced and subject to her suggestions. For the past two hours Bill had been trained and programmed by a disciple of THE GODDESS VENUS! If Gene had been in the office at 5:20 he would have found his friend kneeling naked at Sheba’s feet while she first immobilized his cock and balls with an old stocking, then enshrouded everything in a cocoon with the stocking’s mate before finally enticing Bill into a pair of crotchless panties. Unbeknownst to either Bill or Gene, Bill still wore these garments. At 5;30 he would have seen Bill laying at Sheba’s feet licking and sucking each toe. For the remaining time, Bill performed body worship functions as directed by his mesmerizing instructress while she saturated his open receptive mind with THE TRUTH about THE SUPERIOR DOMINANT FEMALE! But Bill did not remember any of this because Sheba had told him she did not wish him to have any conscious memory! Subconsciously he had been programmed by THE GODDESS VENUS to OBEY his SECRETARY MISTRESS in all things!)

“She has you under her spell and you don’t even know it!” Gene said, “She’s what? ... 24? ... same age as your daughter Barbara.” (Realizing Barbara was the apple of Bill’s eye, Gene tried to bring her into the conversation in hope thoughts of her would bring him around. “By the way, how is she doing in pre-med at UWM?”

“She dropped out—decided she wanted to go to a special secretarial school she heard about.”

“Dropped out!", Why she was the valedictorian of her high school class. Why would she want to be a secretary? The work is hard and the pay is low. Anyone can be trained to be a secretary!”

Bill immediately came to the defense of “his” Sheba, “What do you mean ‘anyone can be trained to be a secretary?’—Sheba does things for me that no one else has ever done! She is not afraid to make suggestions and when she does I immediate see that she is 100 percent correct and wonder why no one else had ever though of it.”

There Bill went again—Sheba ... Sheba ... Sheba ... everything always came back to Sheba. Gene had had enough and said he would see Bill on Monday.

On his way back to his office, Gene once again passed Ray’s office but this time the door was open. Sticking his head in to say good night, he saw an almost identical scene as when he entered Bill’s. There in the middle of the room stood Delilah in a red leather dress similiar to Sheba’s in style and features, red nylon stockings and red open toed shoes. Behind her Ray was attempting to fasten a pendant very similiar to the one Sheba wore. Behind Ray, pressing up against him as if to issue instructions was Sheba. She was only whispering loud enough for the three of them to hear. Whatever she was saying, she had Ray in a sweat while Delilah was grinning ear to ear.

After the initial shock wore off, Gene told of hearing a puppy earlier. With that there was a feminine giggle from Ray’s couch. Looking over, Gene noticed the table had also been removed. Sitting on the couch in a brown leather outfit at least as suggestive as Sheba’s and Delilah’s was Barbara, Bill’s daughter. The only noticable difference from the others was the absence of a pendant around her neck. Otherwise, she projected the same wanton image as Sheba and Delilah. She took a deep drag on a cigarette, “Hello Geeeeeeeeeeene, long time no see!

“Barbara! Your father just told me about school—why did you drop out? and I’d like you to still address me as Mr. Erickson!”

“The school I am going to now is teaching me so much more about life. Perhaps someday soon I’ll give you a demo. I think I’m mature enough to call you Geeeeeeeeeeene now! And by the way, I changed my name. Barbara was so plain. I think you’ll agree I am anything but plain! You may now address me as JEZEBEL!”

“Jezebel? ... You’ll always be Barbara to me! You shouldn’t be smoking in here.”

JEZEBEL’S only response was to dangle a shoe from her toes. Gene could not keep himself from watching the shoe swung back and forth—back and forth from her sexy foot.

“Oh Raymond”, Delilah cooed, tell Jezebel it’s ok to smoke in your office” Gene knew that Ray was Barbara’s godfather and he dispised being called Raymond so he expected fireworks. Instead, Ray said, “Oh Gene, cut the kid some slack ...”

“Raymond, I SAID TO TELL JEZEBEL, not him ...”

Ray then said in the direction of Jezebel that it was ok to smoke.

“Are you talking to me, Raymond ... I’m not sure. When you talk to me address me by my first name!”

Ray obediantly repeated himself, “Jezebel, it’s ok to smoke in my office!” The three femmes giggled while Gene turned scarlet red.

Jezebel allowed her shoe to drop to the floor. “Geeeene, come fetch my shoe and put it back on my foot!”

“Not on your life, Barbara”, Gene replied rebelliously.

Expecting this response, Jezebel did not miss a beat. Beckoning with her index finger she turned her charms on her godfather, “Raymond, come! I know you would LOOOOOOVE to do this for me!”

Gene heard Sheba whisper to Ray, “OBEY!”

Bill was like a game fish hooked on a fishing line. With each beckoning of her finger, Jezebel reeled Raymond closer and closer to her until he was at her feet. Jezebel then SNAPPED her fingers and pointed to the floor. Raymond obediently went to his knees and picked up her shoe. Before he was allowed to place it on Jezeel’s foot, she rubbed his crotch with her stocking foot, “OOOOOOOOOOOOOH is that for me, Raymond?” Ray turned as red as Gene had a moment earlier.

Gene had seen enough! He quickly left the office and the building so he could try to gather his senses and decide what to do about the situation.

For the first time in years Gene dined alone on a friday night. He was so confused by what he had witnessed and felt in his crotch that he drank a little more than he normally did. With each round he became more ‘sure of himself’ so that by the time he finished his afterdinner drink, the old confidence was back. If only he knew how to find this ‘club’! When it came time to sign the check, he reached for his pen and found Sheba’s matchbook which he had picked up in Bill’s office. On the cover was the silhouette of a female. Gene knew she was the most beautiful and desirable female he’d ever seen. It never occurred to him that if a silhouette could have this effect on him then in real life he would become silly putty in her hands! He also failed to consider the definite weakness he felt when teased by Sheba, Delilah, and Jezebel—ah Barbara. If they were nothing more than neophyte cult members, what sort of influence could their high priestess wield over him?

On the other side of the matchbook was an address and phone number. “Now I’m getting somewhere!”

Before leaving the restaurant, Gene got change for a dollar and went to the payphone by the restrooms to call for information. The number only connected to an answering machine which provided the caller with directions to the club and explained that it was exclusively for business executives. There was nothing out of the ordinary about the content of the message. What was extraordinary, however, was the voice of the female on the tape. It was pure velvet to his ears. Gene used up all his change and then five additional dollars in change just to hear ‘that voice’ again. Finally, he decided to go to the club to ‘rescue’ his friends and, if possible, see the female on the other end of ‘the voice’. Again, it never occurred to him that if a female whom he has never seen could induce in him the type of sexual excitement he now felt, she would devour him without so much as the blink of an eye. He felt secure in the fact that his wedding ring was on his finger.

Much to his surprise, there was a line to get into the club. At first he panicked and thought of leaving but realized that even if he saw someone he knew, so what—they were there too. Then he started to look closer at the faces of the men on line. Some he did not recognize. However, there were others who made up a who’s who of young execs at all the major companies in Milwaukee. There were even some others who were well known in their field from as far away as Chicago.

Once at the door, you had to show ID to prove you were an executive. They checked your name against a computer data base identifying excecutive, firm, and position within the firm.

No one talked while waiting his turn. Instead everyone stared with hungry eyes and open mouths at the pictures of the hostesses. There were pictures of Hostess Jewels who was 5′6″ tall with redish golden hair and a knockout figure of 38C-27-36. Then there was Hostess Flame who was about 5′6″ with redish blond hair.

Oddly, the one who got the most attention was the enlargement of the silhouette that was on the matchbook. Though no one could make out her features, everyone was still entranced by her alluring feminine figure. Could this magnificent body be the home for the silken voice on the phone? That was more than one could hope for.

Continued in part II.