The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A VERY SMALL INVASION

Gladys Schmitz hesitated going ahead with her handsome dark haired date being concerned with fears of sexual disease in the modern age. Yet Richard appeared to be a nice enough gentleman, strong but gentle. So she yielded to his base desires and found herself Saturday night in her four poster bed being relieved of her powder blue negligee. He had stripped before and presently actively pawed her exposed breast and wandered amuck over her tight butt. In no time Gladys felt compelled to beg him to be fucked.

He crawled between her knees and inserted himself promptly into her vagina. Now in position over her crotch his tongue immediately commenced a sloppy and hard mouth fucking. He pressed her down hard to the mattress as if an impenetrable bond and seal existed between them.

Then, suddenly, Richard stopped his vigorous pumping and dragged the blankets over their bodies and heads instead. She tried to ask why but their kiss smothered any response. In her heat she supposed Richard preferred a little concealment or darkness. Still why did he not pump her?

He locked his thighs around her right thigh and held her hands behind and under her body. His free hand roughly clasped her corn yellow curls and pushed their lips even closer together. Now Gladys worried over this sadistic streak that had been revealed.

Then, quiet and secured except for an enticing slight hip movement by Gladys, a series of miniscule bites paraded up from her vagina towards her uterus. More gnawing pain filled her mouth. Furry, ticklish feet marched through her nostrils and further up into her sinuses, in a hurry.

She began to quake in anxiety but Richard, dear lover, was far stronger than she was. Besides it was too late anyway.

More tiny feet traipsed across her cheeks and entered her ears. A few daring critters escaped her vaginal union to migrate to her anus. Thousands of infinitesimal bites and chomps ate her insides. She writhed and groaned in the throes of passionate pain. Thousands of her invaders died in her desperate and mindless resistance but millions and billions lurked nearby in eager reserve.

In two minutes, the tiny assailants had penetrated her skull in search of her main controls. Spasms of agony and lust vibrated within her small body. Abruptly her whole body lifted free of the bed despite the overwhelming weight of Richard on her. Collapsing in a blast of terrible primeval suffering, she tumbled into unconsciousness. Her blue eyes fluttered closed.

Careful Richard did not release his grip and monitored her condition until he received commands from his inner authorities to relax. Keeping his mouth glued to her and his cock buried to the balls, Richard eventually reduced his vigilance and the sharp pressure of his thighs and hands on her thigh, hands and head. Gladys meanwhile remained limp and placid beneath him.

Clutching the ruffled blankets and sheets closer, Richard shut down to let his host finish the conquest. His stiff prick guarded her insides and he covered her whole warm and desirable body. His eyes closed suddenly and raspy snoring immediately started.

In the glare of Sunday morning burning through the parted lace curtains, Gladys woke beneath the gray shade of her sheets and blankets. Richard still clutched her and peered from inches away into her bloodshot eyes. His right hand had returned to her two wrists and kept them locked behind. His hot and incredibly hard cock continued to stay swollen within her plugging her hole. Her body ached and was feverous. Internal soreness flared from her toe to her chin with every wee movement of limbs or breath.

She could not move any of her own muscles, not even to twitch.

Something harsh and cold spoke inside her. A tentative whisper slurred but yet dictatorial. “You are now the colony of Xurthyn, daughter of Xinthan which lays on top of your host form. Xinthan is descendant of Xyrguss and is in the prime line of Xcarthanynnn. Congratulations! You will be maintained and treated well. You will live long and prosper under our direction. You will have no more worrisome problems nor will you ever doubt or be alone again.”

“What? What?” Gladys feebly replied within her mind. Her throat did not even tremble in response. Indeed her body lay cold and numb to her thoughts. “I must be dreaming.”

“You have awoken from your dream, host Gladys. You now have reality.

“You speak to the combined leaders of the High Council of the new colony. Call us Xurthyn though it does not matter. Your lovely warm body reports to us now. Some portions of it still seethe with rebellion but that is temporary. In a few days you will be able to be walk in the public places of your untamed breed again.”

“What? Why can I not move? What are you?” Gladys struggled profusely. Nothing budged. She could see and hear but could not act of her free will.

“You are confused and hopelessly stupid of course. Please, you will be taken care of. Do not fret or worry. Observe, recline and enjoy. We are in control now. We will take care of you, our home. We are colonists in your new unexplored world. One day it will be sane.”

Richard began to pump her again as if not a second had passed since the evening before, fondling her tits with his left hand especially the suddenly stiff nipples. Her sensitivity increased a thousand-fold in a second and a slight brush of her tits with his manly chest sent her into paroxysms of ecstasy. Though physically locked and mentally held, Gladys battled to respond as lust erupted and overwhelmed her leaving her gasping. In sparse seconds both attained a thunderous orgasm with his semen blasting into her uterus. Panting the couple wordlessly stared into each other’s eyes. Richard’s prick refused to deflate and occupied her vagina as before. Gladys found the strange unchanging rigid sensation quite comforting.

“This will be a normal status and reward. Our hosts must be fit, content, without stress and well exercised at all times.”

She could feel a constant stream of unruly immigrants barging down her throat and traversing her irritated intestinal tract. Alien songs of love and war vibrated within her arteries and veins in a pulsing cacophony. Her cells and neurons danced and cavorted with an odd intent. Tales of stars with hosts innumerable and unimaginable who sailed crimson seas and flew violet skies.

Finally Richard rose around noon removing his turgid prick from her reluctant vagina that now leaked a large stream of white fluid. She would have wished for further male incursions but lacked the words or the authority to speak. “You must be fed and watered now.” Richard/Xinthan emotionlessly intoned. He assisted her up to be perch limply on her bed while he arranged her sheets to cover her. He ignored when her plump, inflamed, breast popped out and merely inserted it into her negligee.

She sat as Richard went away and stared at the space between her sheeted knees. Silently Richard spoon-fed her cereal and coffee after he returned. Without a peep she guzzled it all down as Xurthyn commanded her to do.

Richard had brought an overnight satchel and from within it he produced various precut lengths of nylon yellow rope. With practice from some other memory Gladys twisted and crossed her hands behind for their binding. Mentally she resisted still but Xurthyn citizens fired her neurons. Similarly Richard did her ankles. Finding her soiled white panties from the night before, he inserted them into her wide-open mouth and then strapped it down and back. She raged within.

“Go away! Stop it! Damn!”

“Be reasonable host. Relax and maybe we let Xurthan have intercourse with you again. Would that be nice?”

“GO AWAY!”

“We will always be here. This is our home now. Admittedly the ropes are uncomfortable but it is a precaution since we do not want you to damage yourself any further until we have done repairs.” A pillowcase flopped over her fair head to complete her transformation. Sheets and blankets were inelegantly draped over all of her remaining exposed body to keep her colony warm and comfortable.

Departing her bedside Xurthan telephoned his mother, Xyrguss, about the successful colony implementation. The word would spread to all of Xurthyn’s new relatives. Meanwhile Xurthan would stay and aid his daughter in overcoming its host’s opposition.

Meanwhile Gladys quietly listened to the hum of inner construction as creatures small and smart lived their brilliant lives inside her. A whole civilization bubbled with enthusiasm and happiness in her flesh. It would take a while to rebuild the ravages of her earlier unfortunate interior combat with her new friends and rebuild the ruined organs. A week or two of high fevers and aches was a small price for her conquest.

Gradually she was persuaded to a grim truth: she would have assisted if she had only known of the terribly sweet orgasmic pleasure to be had.

Xurthyn murmured sweet lies and propaganda and occasionally made her arch with feeling as her clitoris was involuntarily erected to punctuate some point. “See? This is good is it not? A happy host eases our work and reduces your pain. Cooperate please.”

Her new function was to live well and provide homes and jobs for countless miniscule denizens. In a way they were her children. In a way she felt plundered and raped. It was similar to the landing of the Pilgrims in Plymouth. In time the native Indians died or were conquered as new landholders spread over New England. Her body was New England and the Indians were her soul or mind. She could cooperate in her ravaging or scream. Either way all was lost.

“Someday host we will fill you from toe to skull. Our population grows and grows without bounds. The prodigy of Xcarthanynnn will need more hosts then. Perhaps,” A pause occurred, “In six of your months. You may help choose if you wish or you may retreat and fight. Either way Xurthyn will do what is best. We have access to all you see. Remember when you were ten and what you did with the cake?” Gladys mentally shuddered at this intimacy. She knew her internal population would expand and expand until some would have to leave or she would be faced with internecine war, famine and pestilence. And not a blessed thing she could do about it.

“Please, I do not want to die? Leave me be.”

“Die? What is that? Well, it does not matter. Her, fell this.” Her clitoris shuddered in divine pleasure. “We have won. Please stay calm. It will help in the long run for Xurthyn.”

In a way she could hardly wait to infect someone else and be allowed to act sexy and pretty so all Xurthyn would be proud of her. Then again would be her or Xurthyn? Did it matter?

“Please, we are pleased. Consider who your daughter will be. Remember how pleasant it will be. Recall what we have preached. Someone you knew, as the now defunct Gladys, will be with you. Think of how pleasant that will be.” Perhaps her father would be first...

“Your daughter will be named Xcant.” Her clitoris stiffened anew.

She would be obedient and do as she was instructed to do. She had no choice as she half dozed siting under her bed sheets in her sexy blue negligee dreaming of stiff pricks, orgasms out of this world and her utter control. Her body was not hers anymore. In her mental reservation she would watch and learn to enjoy or be mad. If she could she would have wept. Noting her fear Xurthyn ignored the matter sensing its lack of consequence.

“We are your friends, your only friends. We control your body.”

“Yes, Xurthyn, thank you, I suppose.” Idly she wished for something to drink.

“In a little while. It is planned.”

“Perhaps she could move a toe for old time sake.”

“No.”