The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vickie

by Penny Propofol

Vickie was a quiet girl at heart; she worked as a checker at a supermarket. There was something almost doll-like in her appearance. She was a small woman, at only 5′ 2″ with a slender build. She had shoulder length brown hair with loose curls. Her eyes were blue and she had a pale complexion. She was a very cute and delicate looking girl. She always spoke with a smile on her face. So much so that most people thought she was a little off. The customers found her to be enthusiastic and friendly, though most could tell there was something different about her. In truth, she was the kind of girl that other kids made fun of when she was younger. Most people seemed to get the impression that the girl was a little slow. She wasn’t slow, Victoria was just awkward. Unfortunately, the manager wasn’t particularly patient with Victoria. Then again, everyone that worked there thought the manager was a complete bitch.

Stephanie was one of those managers that just loved to terrorize the workers beneath her. She had curly red hair and light brown eyes. She had a pretty face except for the caustic looking sideways smile usually found on her face. She was a bigger girl than Victoria; her figure featured more curves though she was only a couple of inches taller. She was blessed with a great pair of breasts and an alluring ass. Unfortunately, these traits were difficult to appreciate given her attitude.

Vickie had made it through another long day on her feet at work. She got her purse and her lunch bag from her locker and made her way to her car. As she walked along, she thought about Sam. He was the one bright spot at work each day. Sam was kind to her and so funny. She knew he was out of her league, being Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome and all. Still, just the fact that he was willing to give her the time of day was enough for her. She was just reaching for the handle of her car door when she heard Stephanie’s voice calling out. With her bitchy smile she said, “Oh don’t leave so soon, Vickie. Someone spilled juice in your work area. I’m going to need you to come back in and clean that up.” With a sigh, Vickie turned around and started to walk back in. Sam was on his way out and saw the whole thing happen.

He said, “Come on, Stephanie. The poor girl just got off work. I can get it cleaned up.” Stephanie turned to Sam and glared at him. She said, “You just mind your own business mister. Another word out of you and you’re fired!” That was the moment when Vickie lost her temper with Stephanie. Vickie had put up with hours of Stephanie’s mocking and bullying and she took it all with a smile. There was something about seeing her pick on a nice guy like Sam that finally pushed her over the edge. The smile left her face and she walked with determination up to Stephanie. Stephanie realized that someone was walking up behind her she turned just in time to see Victoria. She was about to say something when she felt her mind hit some kind of wall.

Stephanie was about to yell at Vickie just like she had so many times before. She discovered that she couldn’t speak, in spite of her strong desire to do so. Vickie walked up right in front of her and said, “You’re the most miserable person I’ve ever met.” Then she smiled at Stephanie and said, “That’s about to come to an abrupt end.” Stephanie could hear her words, she just couldn’t believe them. Who did this little bitch think she was? She made up her mind that second to fire Vickie. She strained with all her will to speak, but no words came. Sam thought Stephanie was choking and stepped up closer. He saw the nearly panicked look on Stephanie’s face from being unable to speak or move.

Sam said to Vickie, “What’s wrong with her?” Vickie smiled and looked deep into his eyes. She said, “Relax Sam. Stephanie will be fine. Go back inside and forget that you saw us out here.” Sam replied, “Yes, Vickie.” Sam turned around and went back inside to work. Vickie turned her attention to Stephanie and smiled. She looked deep into Stephanie’s eyes and said, “Stephanie, you’re going to drive me to your house and we’re going to get to know each other better.” Stephanie obeyed and unlocked her car. Victoria rode up front with Stephanie. As she drove through the darkness, Stephanie kept wondering why she was doing what Vickie told her to do. She knew that she didn’t want to, yet she was unable to stop herself.

When they arrived at the house, Stephanie opened the door and Vickie followed her in. The house was warm inside as well as clean and tidy. Victoria had seen Stephanie mistreat and humiliate people countless times. She’d heard some of her co-workers comment that she needed to get laid on several occasions. Tonight was all about turning the tables. Vickie commanded Stephanie to go to her bedroom. Stephanie complied and in seconds the two women were standing in the bedroom. Vickie said to her, “You don’t appear to have a husband or boyfriend. Is it true that you do not have one?” The topic had been a sore spot for Stephanie for years. The truth was, Stephanie didn’t have any friends at all, let alone a boyfriend.

Vickie was surprised that such a pretty girl could be so unable to attract a man’s attention. She narrowed her eyes and stared deep inside Stephanie. Stephanie could feel the power of Vickie’s mind reaching into her own. She desperately tried to hide her thoughts, but Vickie could read her like a book. All too soon, Stephanie realized that Vickie had managed to learn one of her embarrassing secrets. Vickie laughed softly to herself. She said, “So, Stephanie you haven’t had a man in a long time?” Stephanie nodded yes in response. Vickie continued, “So you get by with a little help?” Stephanie was blushing with embarrassment. Vickie commanded Stephanie to get out her favorite sex toy. Without a word, Stephanie walked over to the closet and dug out a box. Humiliated, she placed the box upon her bed.

The box was large, much bigger than what Vickie expected. She commanded Stephanie to open the box and take it out. Vickie watched as Stephanie removed the device. Vickie hadn’t seen anything like it before. It was a device that would plug into an outlet for power. It had a control box attached to another cable. On the top of the device, protruding from the surface was a large ribbed dildo. It was obvious even to Vickie that a woman would straddle the surface and be pleasured by the robotic dildo in the device. The control box was there to adjust how fast and hard the dildo moved as well as how much it vibrated. Vickie could feel Stephanie’s recollection of the pleasure this device and given her.

Vickie was genuinely curious about the device now. She smiled at Stephanie and commanded her to set it up. With a whimper, Stephanie placed the device on the floor and plugged it in. Vickie walked up behind Stephanie and spoke softly in her ear. She said, “Now sweetie, I’m going to need you to get naked, lube yourself up and use that toy. You’ll use all of your favorite settings until you melt for me. Don’t stop until your mind and body are mush. I’ll let you know when you can cum.” The look on Stephanie’s face was an adorable mix of desire and humiliation. She took the lubrication out of her nightstand drawer and began to smear it between her legs obediently.

Stephanie got down onto her knees and straddled the toy. Slowly, she impaled herself onto the dildo until she had taken it all in. Once it filled her tender pink pussy, she switched on the motor that would thrust the dildo in and out of her. She started it slow; she felt each rib along the shaft as it brushed against her sensitive g spot. Inch by inch it slowly backed out until the head was at the opening of her pussy. She felt it reverse direction and her body shuddered as she felt the big robotic dick pushing deep into her. She adjusted the speed up to a medium slow, causing her breathing rate to increase as the sensation began to take her. Stephanie switched on the pulse vibration, it felt like a ball of ecstasy running up the shaft to the tip of the head. She called out as the combination of feelings began to do things to her mind.

Stephanie knew that she was quickly becoming the robotic toy’s bitch just like every other time. Her hips were thrusting into the vibrating dick as her breathing became heavier and she felt herself begin to sweat. She felt Vickie take the control box from her hands. She looked up, looking hopelessly turned on and helpless to stop Vickie. Stephanie felt Vickie turn up the strength of the vibration just a little. Vickie called out in distracted pleasure. Stephanie felt the speed of the robotic dildo thrusts increase in speed and force. Her soft buttocks began to jiggle a little with each thrust. Struggling to speak, Stephanie said, “N-no… you can’t d-do thissss. P-please… don’t make me cum.” Vickie smiled when she saw Sam walk into the room. She had texted Sam and asked him to come over.

Sam’s eyes bugged out when he saw the robotic toy on the floor fucking Stephanie. Stephanie saw Sam was there, but was too far gone to care. By this time, Vickie had found Stephanie’s favorite settings. The dildo slammed in and out of her with a pulsing vibration that lit up her nerves all the way up from her clit to her uterus. She let out a yell as the robot forced her to cum all over herself. Then she collapsed, panting heavily and sweating. Sam found her exposed ass to be very alluring. Walking over he caressed her right buttock and then then gave it a hard smack, leaving a red handprint. Stephanie began to cry with the emotional release of the orgasm and the humiliation of having Sam swat her bare ass.

Without a word, Sam stripped naked and reached down to take hold of Stephanie. Stephanie tried to protest but she was liquid. The truth was she would let Sam fuck her with a telephone pole at the moment. Sam put the helpless girl on the bed and stripped his clothes off. She felt him climb onto the bed. His strong hand took hold of her arm and rolled her onto her belly. Lying face down, she felt his strong hands spread her soft legs apart. She probably would have at least feigned protest, but she was post orgasmic and hadn’t had a man’s attention for a long time. She felt cool air kissing her spread pussy. Sam had always liked redheads, and Stephanie’s glistening pink pussy looked perfect. He also liked Stephanie’s soft, milky skin. Sam adored the hour glass figure lying on the bed before him. He took hold of her soft buttocks and gave them a good squeeze. Stephanie moaned when he did; she enjoyed having his strong hands on her body.

Victoria sat beside Stephanie and stroked her red hair gently. She could feel what was going on in Stephanie’s mind: the excitement, the anticipation, the shyness. Sam climbed onto Stephanie; he found her dripping pussy with his dick. Stephanie felt his dick pressing against her vulnerable opening. She wanted him inside her so badly. A smile grew over her lips as she felt him press that big thing into her. Sam was pleasantly surprised at how snugly her love tunnel hugged his dick. Stephanie’s pussy was very sensitive; she felt every delicious inch of Sam as he entered her. The vibrating dildo had been big and hard, its robotic motion and buzzing had made her orgasm. Sam dick was also big and hard. It also had heat and that heat felt really good deep inside her.

Stephanie suddenly realized the situation, that one of her workers was fucking her on her bed while another watched. In that moment of lucidity, she tried to get out from under Sam. Vickie smiled and brushed Stephanie’s red hair with her fingers. She said, “No, Stephanie. You need this. Just relax and go with it.” Stephanie was a very strong-willed woman. She was also very independent and didn’t like having people tell her what to do. But the resolve in her brown eyes faded as they softened. The truth was that Sam’s dick entering her repeatedly felt really good. The urge to lie there and let him fuck her simply overcame her will to fight this. Her brown eyes rolled up and her head sank to the bed with a sigh of utter defeat.

Vickie leaned down and whispered, “Don’t worry girl, it’s good for you. You need this. You want his dick. You need his dick. Don’t you?” Her face buried in the bedspread, Stephanie answered with a whimper, “Yes.” She felt Sam’s strong arms wrap around her and hold her tight as he stuffed her pussy full over and over. The feeling of being helpless to stop him was such a turn on. He was going in so deep that she felt his balls slapping against her repeatedly. His rhythm was seizing control of her body. Her hips were thrusting in time with him all on their own. She couldn’t try to get away even if she wanted to. Her legs were like rubber; her body was betraying her. The pleasure her body bombarded her mind with was keeping her from being able to gather her faculties. The truth was, her body was trying to get her fucked whether she wanted it or not. Try as she did to hold back the orgasm, when Sam came, it pushed Stephanie over the edge. Her whole body writhed with ecstasy when she orgasmed again.

Sam collapsed onto her, sweaty and spent. As the waves of pleasure drifted through her body, she was content to lie there with him on top of her. Vickie spoke into her ear, “You’ll sleep now, Stephanie. In the morning, you’ll have a whole new attitude. You’ll get up, go to work and you’ll be happy and friendly. You won’t remember what happened. You think you brought a man home. You need a good fuck regularly and I’ll see that you get it. Now go to sleep and dream about the fun you had here tonight.” Stephanie’s brown eyes slid closed almost instantly. Within seconds, the girl was in a very deep sleep. Vickie said to Sam, “Later you’ll wake up, get dressed and go home. You won’t remember what you’ve done tonight. Sleep now.” The tension in Sam’s body ran out instantly as he went from a light nap to a deep slumber. Vickie smiled and walked out. The walk home would take a while, but it was an evening well spent.