The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VIDEO VIXEN

Disclaimer:

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

This story contains (MC) Mind Control, (MD) Male Dominance, (MF) Male/Female sex, (FF) a little Female/Female sex, (NC) Non-consensual Sex, (BD) Bondage, and Incest.

The young men in the story are young 18 year olds who are about to graduate high school.

Chapter 1 — The Reason

“And the computers are off limits for the next month!” Mom hollered at me yesterday when she came in my room and saw what I was looking at.

“And you are grounded until I say otherwise.”

Man, she can be a pill. And all this is because she caught me browsing the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit site. Hell, that is one of the tamer sights I have visited. I don’t even consider that porn.

Not only did she take away my computer privileges, she also confiscated my cell phone, my I-Touch, and my keys.

How humiliating. Here I am at the end of my senior year and I have to take a bus!

The young man tosses his book bag on the couch and heads to the computer in the living room. Well at least I have a few hours after school before she gets home.

If she calls to check up that I am home, I will be here but she won’t know I was on the computer, I know how to cover my tracks. That means I have a few hours to browse the web and with some friends chat online.

I wish she could loosen up. She has been so uptight since... well all of my life. If she had her way, I would only ever watch G-rated movies. As it is, I always have to make sure some tame movie is playing at about the same time so I can sneak into the movies I want to see. She wants me to graduate high school a virgin! Can you believe that! Well, the way things are going, she might just have her way.

What’s wrong with this Internet anyways? Nothing seems to be working.

He follows the network cord from the back of the computer to the modem. “AHH!” I groan as he reaches the modem. “The bitch took it!” I holler in frustration as I find the cord from the Modem to the cable outlet missing. I wish she would loosen up. I wonder how she would like to be punished?

“Hmmm,” I mumble to myself as I recall something related to that. I might not be able to punish her in real life but there was this game I downloaded...

Going back to the computer, I search for a program I had downloaded last week. Here it is, the ‘Gillian Abduction’. It was one of those ‘adult’ flash games where you pursued some chick, catch her, and then have your way with her. This one had one more interesting aspect, you could download a picture of someone you know into it and the program would render it onto the girl in the game. Maybe I could at least imagine punishing Mom.

That is sick, I think to myself.

I clicked on it. As it installed, I went to find a picture of Mom. It took quite a while to install. I remember it had been a large download. Finally it started.

A dialogue box appears:

List of things needed:

  1. Name
  2. Approximate height
  3. Hip
  4. Waist size
  5. Bra size and cup size
  6. Picture of her face
  7. Full body shot with least amount of clothes
  8. Scan of hair—It must use it to get a more realistic hair color.

I ran to the bathroom to laundry basket to figure some of these answers out.

Coming back to the PC, I started entering the answers.

Mom’s name—“Jessie LaPlume”.
Her height, about 5′-10″.

From a pair of grandma panties in the laundry, I learned she had 36″. Checking out her one pair of jeans I came up with a 30″ waist. She always wore her clothes loose so I entered 29″ for waist.Her bra size was 38″ with C cups.

I guess I never realized what a nice figure she had under all those clothes. I pulled a jet-black strand of hair from her hairbrush. I found a recent picture of her face but I had to look around to find a body shot of her. She didn’t like having pictures taken of her.

The one I found was several years older, but except for the outdated hairstyle and clothes, she looked much like she did today. I hit return after entering all her data. “MATCH FOUND,” scrolled across the screen.

First a cartoon figure representing Mom appeared on the screen, standing with her feet spread about a foot and a half apart and her arms held directly out from her side. It started out with just the general outline of her body with a clump of hair on her head but as it spun around on the screen, it generated into a more realistic rendering. Soon a naked cartoon version of her stood before me on the screen. I was amazed at how accurate it was.

The image still it kept spinning. With each spin the flesh look more real. The body even seemed to sway with the spinning until a realistic life like model was on my screen. This was a little more than I wanted. I never had seen her naked before. If she ever saw this she would go ape-shit. I should turn it off now.

And yet I could not deny the bulge in my pants. Mom was a lot hotter than I ever realized. Maybe I could play with it a little longer and delete it all before Mom came home.

Two buttons appeared on the bottom of the screen. One button read “AUGMENT” and the other read “NEXT”.

Augment?

I couldn’t resist clicking on it. The list I of various parts of her body appeared before me. I liked her hair, nose and mouth just like they were; besides I wanted to be able to tell it was her when I punished her. I brushed through a few more before coming to breasts. Looking at the figure on the screen before me, I hit the plus sign a few times and watched her breasts swell. Then I shrunk them, well most of the way back to normal. She now had a “D+” cup size. Then I clicked on “Remove Sag” as her breasts had a slight sag. I chose “Ass Cheeks” next. I swelled them up a bit before shrinking them to a few sizes larger than they started out as and checked “Moderately firm”.

This is all a game, I reminded myself.

“Sexual desire.” They had that one right, it was at a 3 out of 10. I clicked it up to 8. I wanted this to be a fun game and have some challenge.

“Sexual Orientation.” Hmm, this could be fun.

Under ‘Heterosexual’ I moved it from a 6 to 10.

Under ‘Bisexual’ I moved it from a 4 to 8.

Under ‘Homosexual’ I moved it from a 1 to 7.

“Sexually Sensitivity.” There were six subsections were under there. I slid mouth, nipples, breasts, vagina, and ass cheeks to 9. I hesitate on anus. Hell this was only a game. I pushed it up to 9.

“Submissiveness.” Again I dragged that from a 2 to an 8.

“Experience Multiple Orgasms.” This I checked ‘Yes.’ It wasn’t much fun if the woman didn’t enjoy it.

“Fertility.” I didn’t need any more siblings. This I slid to 0.

Finally I clicked “Accept Changes”. The image disappeared followed by another list.

Antagonizer

List of things needed:

  1. Name
  2. Approximate height
  3. Waist size
  4. Penis length
  5. Penis Diameter
  6. Picture of face
  7. Full body shot with least amount of clothes
  8. Scan of hair

Well I couldn’t stop now. I stood at 5′10″ but was still pretty thin. My waste was 30″ and I had what I thought to be an average dick size, 8″, 1-¼″ diameter. I was still growing though. My brown hair matched my eyes. I plucked a hair from my head, grabbed my school photo and then, using our digital camera, I snapped a picture of me in my birthday suit. I entered these into the program.

As before, a cartoon figure appeared on the screen and began to spin. This one was obviously a male and as it spun it became a spitting image of me. It did a great job, including some of the scars on m body. I couldn’t help but hit the enhance button. You guessed it; I went right to “Penis when erect.” I jacked this up to a 14″ long, 2-¼″ diameter monster.

“Sexual Orientation.”

Under ‘Heterosexual’ I left it on 10.

Under ‘Bisexual’ I left it on 7.

It could be fun having two guys fucking one chick.

Under ‘Homosexual’ I moved it from a 1 to 0.

“Sexual Endurance.” I ramped this up to a 10.

“Cum quantity.” Again I slid this over to 10.

Hearing a car slow down outside, I hit “Accept Changes.”

It was only the mailman. Damn, I had wanted to beef up my character and given him some height and a bigger chest. There didn’t seem to be a way to back up. Well, the next game I played I would look like a super jock.

Mom wasn’t supposed to be home for another hour. I should be able to get through this game in half an hour and still have time to delete it before she got home.

“Game Setup.” blinked on the screen. A cartoonish layout of a house appeared on the screen and then zoomed into Mom’s bedroom. She was lying asleep on the bed.

Dam, that house was setup just like ours. This was kind of eerie.

Her bedroom was roughly set up like Mom’s just not detailed.

“Option 1”, “Option 2”, and “Option 3” appeared on the top of the screen. The three options were, “Romantic Adventure”, “Sexy Adventure”, and “Humiliating Adventure.”

Well, I wanted to punish her not serenade her so I chose option 3.

Again three options appeared. I read some of the fine print under them. “She has a dreamless sleep, She has erotic dreams, and She has erotic dreams she masturbates to.”

The last one sounded the most interesting. I noticed a graduated bar appear on the right. A message type across the dialogue window, “Move your mouse to help the character reach an orgasm.”

I ran the mouse across her. She started to squirm on the bed. Moving my mouse to her hands, I found I could move them. After a couple of attempts, I managed to pull the blankets down.

Rubbing her hands across her chest and crotch, I saw the Orgasm Meter” start to rise.

After it reached a quarter of the way, I was able to push up her shirt and uncover her tits.

Following the directions in the pull dialogue box, I used ‘P’ and ‘U’ to make her pull and pinch her nipples. This brought the orgasm meter to the halfway point.

Now her hand on her crotch began to pull down her white panties with her pajama bottoms. Soon her pussy is exposed as she starts rubbing.

Holding down the space bar, she crams a finger into her pussy, only pulling out after I let off the bar. By pressing and releasing the space bar, she begins to pump her finger in and out. Soon a second finger joins in the fun. Then a third finger and finally a fourth finger joins in.

On a whim, I hold down the space bar for longer amount of time. I watch as her whole hand slide in up to her thumb. Her hips arch and a groan escapes her mouth as she reaches an orgasm. The camera view automatically zooms in for a close up of her pussy showing cum leaking onto her thighs.

As she lies there I notice her boobs and ass grow and realize that they are growing to my specifications. Two options appear on the screen. “Let Her Sleep”, “Continue To Play”, “Wake Her Up”.

I picture Mom waking up in the state she was in. She would freak.

If only this was real. I wanted to have a little more fun so I clicked on option 2.

More choices are unlocked and unlike I suspected, the women on the screen stays in the same state disheveled shape I had left her.

Trying out some of the new choices, I type in a 2 and watch as she put her feet together and spread her knees as far apart as she can. Typing number 3 she rolls onto her stomach and offers me her ass. Typing 4, she rolls back onto her back and starts suckling her own breasts. Typing 5, she rolls onto her side with her knees spread apart.

I roll her onto her back and place a hand on her pussy. Rolling her to her stomach, I am happy to see her first hand stay in place. Using the sloppy hand from last round, I place it on her ass. Clicking on the hand in front and holding the shift down as I select the hand on her as, I highlight both hands. Using the space bar, I begin pumping her finger in and out of both her pussy and ass. This time her already used pussy accepts all four fingers to begin with while her ass only lets one finger in, a little at a time. The “Orgasm Meter” started climbing right away.

I slow it down to make the action last longer. Leaving her hands in place, I roll her to her side and have her start suckling her nipples. It is hot.

What are those objects on her night stand? Navigating over to them I see a hairbrush, a duster, and a can of hair spray. I wonder? Moving her hand from her pussy to the hair spray, I watch as her hand grabs it. Fuck yeah. Moving it back to her pussy, I watch as she starts cramming the can down her pussy. It is only about an inch-and-a-half or slightly bigger in diameter, just about the right size for a dildo. I grin as I watch her starts fucking herself with it. Soon she is submerging the full length of it on the downward stroke and slowly it back out. Her ‘Orgasm Meter’ is just about peaking. I slow both of her hands down some more.

Man my mind has gone downhill fast. She is so close.

Focusing back on her ass hand, I hold the spacebar in and I am able to get a second finger into her ass as she pumps away. With another tortured groan she orgasms again. This one lasts for several minutes before she starts coming back down.

By now she was sitting in large puddle of her own juice. It was getting close to the time Mom was due home, so I ended it by putting her to sleep.

“Position her for sleep.”

I couldn’t resist, leaving the hairspray can half buried inside of her. Picking up her saturated hand, I moved it to her mouth where she begins to suck on it. I leave her two fingers buried in her deep in her ass.

“On Wakeup...” Three Options appeared. “Go seek professional help”, “Hide changes and buy new clothes to accommodate new figure”, “Freak out”.

I chose option 2.

At this point I was asked to suspend the program while it renders the new scenes.

Renders the scenes. I thought back to how it had rendered Mom and me at the beginning. That could be cool. I will delete it tomorrow, I promise myself as I closed down the computer.

Pulling put some schoolbooks; I sit on the couch and try to look studious. None to soon, I realize as I hear Mom’s car pull in.

“Hey Josh,” Mom greets me.

“Hi Mom.”

“No hard feelings from yesterday?”

“No,” I answer meekly.

She gives me the suspicious eye but doesn’t comment. This makes me believe she knows something is up, just not sure what it is yet.

Damn I wish I had deleted the program.

As luck would have it, one of her friends stops by that night and she is to busy chatting to even check the computer.

Now Sally, Mom’s friend, would be a perfect addition to the program.

Fuck, she is hot and she isn’t related to me. She is the blonde version of Mom. I would have to assume she had the same sizes as Mom with her tits being a tad bit smaller. We could change that in the program, I grin to myself.

That settles it, now I just have to figure how to get a few pictures of her and a sample of her hair.

I could claim that I need to get a few pictures for the family album. It might seem suspicious but with Mom and her busy talking, I might just get away with it.

“Let me get a couple of pictures of you two,” I ask latter in the evening. I snap a shot of the two of them standing together in the kitchen before they can protest. “I don’t think we have any pictures of Sally in our photo album.” This I know for sure after having spent the previous half an hour looking. Quickly I snapped a half dozen shots with at least two good close up and two body shots of Sally’s face. Wish I could have gotten a few of her in a swimsuit. I can’t wait to get this in the program. I noticed Mom’s suspicious glance toward me and knew I better quit before too many questions were asked.

After a few drinks they retire to the living room to continue their discussion. I go back to the kitchen to check out the chair Sally had been sitting in. Sure enough, there were a couple of strands of blonde hair I am able to snag.

While the ladies are busy talking in the next room, I go to my room and turn on my computer. I angle the screen away from the door. This could get me in trouble but no where near as much if Mom saw this little program with her and Sally in it. I would be dead meat.

Bringing up the program, I chose, “Add additional players.” When given the choice of another Antagonizer or a victim, I chose ‘Victim’. I entered Sally’s information.

Wow she looked great.

Just a few augmentations. Under “Breasts”, I increase them to “G” cups before deflating them to “D+". I thought it would be fun to have salt and pepper twins.

I noticed the “Remove Sag” button is not highlighted. There is no noticeable sag.

On “Ass Cheeks”, I swell them up match Mom’s, but leave them at ‘Firm’.

“Sexual desire.” It is already on a 7 out of 10. I click it up to 8.

“Sexual Orientation.” Under ‘Heterosexual’ I move it from a 6 to 10.

Under ‘Bisexual’ I move it from a 4 to 8.

Under ‘Homosexual’ I move it from a 1 to 9.

“Sexually Sensitivity.” I slide mouth, nipples, breasts, vagina, ass cheeks, and anus to 9. It is interesting to note that none of them, including her anus had to be moved up much.

“Submissiveness.” I drag to a 10.

“Experience Multiple Orgasms.” This I checked ‘Yes.’

“Fertility.” Again I slid this to 0.

Finally having them about where I had put Mom’s, I click “Accept Changes”

The three options appear, “Romantic Adventure”, “Sexy Adventure”, and “Humiliating Adventure.”

Well, I liked the scenes from the Mom’s adventure, so I picked 3 again.

The two options of “She has a dreamless sleep, She has erotic dreams, She has erotic dreams she masturbates to,” appear. No choice here as I pick option 2.

I had fun playing with her, even more so than with Mom. Since this was my second time, I quickly had the blanket off. Dam, this figure was already wearing a sexy negligee. Soon this was up around her neck and her skimpy thong panties were lost in the sheets. I had fun pillage her holes.

The objects on her dresser were more traditional sex toys. A large dildo, a small vibrator, and some clips. Soon I had the dildo up her ass, the clips on her nipples and the vibrator on her shaven cunt. It was great.

I went through several ‘Adventures’ with her before I heard the ladies stirring in the other room. “Position her for sleep. “I left all her toys in and on, one hand holding the vibrator in place the other in her mouth.

“On Wakeup...“Three Options appeared. “Go to doctor to find about body changes and weird dreams”, “Hide changes and buy new clothes to accommodate new figure”, “Freak out”. Again I chose option 2. Quickly exiting, I left the program rendering and repositioned the monitor. Taping over the on button for my CPU, I shut out the light and made believe I was asleep.

I heard Mom crack the door.

“Well he went to bed early,” I hear Sally whisper.”

“Doesn’t know what to do without electronics,” came a hushed reply from Mom. “I’ll just tuck him in.”

She came over and pulled the blanket around my chin, kissing me on the cheek. Shit, that never gave me a hard on before.

I notice she has something in her hand as she leaves but I cannot quite make out what it is. The ladies talk for a few more minutes then I hear Mom sob for a second. I wonder what got into her? I try to stay awake and ease drop but I end up slipping off to sleep before I hear Sally leave.

In the middle of the night I wake up to what I think is a scream. But after waiting a few minutes and not hearing any more noise, I fall back to sleep. I do this several times during the night.

I awake the next morning tired but with a hard-on.