The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VIDEO VIXEN

Disclaimer:

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

This story contains (MC) Mind Control, (MD) Male Dominance, (MF) Male/Female sex, (FF) a little Female/Female sex, (NC) Non-consensual Sex, (BD) Bondage, and Incest.

The young men in the story are young 18 year olds who are about to graduate high school.

Chapter 3 — MORE THAN A GAME

At the house.

“Quickly,” I hollered at Brian in the other room. “Jump in the back seat of he car. Did you read the directions?”

This was the abduction part of the game. While the girls paid, we headed to their cars and hid in their rear seats. Making sure I understood the controls, I did a couple practice lunges.

* * *

At the car.

I can’t go to work like this, I need to go home and change.

As I turn the key, I feel a hand grab me from behind covering my mouth. He slips something around my neck, some type of necklace or collar.

“This is a bitch collar,” I hear a familiar voice tell me. “It is made to keep bitches inline. In a few minutes, I am going to give you an address. You are going to drive directly there. Once there, you will enter a warehouse. The door is unlocked.”

“You will have fifteen minutes to find a hiding place. Then me and my associate will come hunting you.”

“There are several rules of the game.”

“1—You are not allowed to talk to anyone who is not part of the game. If you even think it, a shock will go through the collar until you stop.”

“2—You are not allowed to deviate from the directions I gave you. Again you will receive a shock if you do.”

“3—You will have fifteen minutes to dive to the warehouse. If you are late, you will receive a shock. I the car stays in one spot for more than a minute, you will receive a shock.”

“4—once you are in the warehouse, you will not be able to leave. If you try, you will receive a shock.”

“5—When hunted, you can defend yourself with anything you are wearing. If you hit a player with an article of clothing, except boots, garters, or nylons, they will have to return back to the starting block. If you last more than fifteen minutes, you will be able to get your clothes back. The round will start over.”

“6—Antagonizer wins if he looses his load in one of the victims holes. When all the victims have been captured, players move on to the second of three levels.”

“7—If the Antagonizer is already engaged with you when the time runs out, the round will continue until after he has lost his load. This time will be deducted from the next round.”

“8—One last rule. For every orgasm you reach, the desires that have awakened in you will become more permanent.”

With that he release his hand over my mouth. I tried to utter a scream but even as I did an intense shock came through the collar, almost rendering me unconscious.

As my head cleared, I saw the man ... no boy ... shit it looked like Josh. No, there was something different. The texture of his skin was to clear. Almost shinny.

I could feel the collar start to charge up. Quickly I put the car in gear and followed his directions. I would find a way out some how.

* * *

At the house.

The two boys read the directions as they scrolled down the screen.

“5—When hunting, you avoid being hit by any item of ladies clothes. If you are hit, you will have to bring that article of clothing, except boots, garters, or nylons, to the starting block. If your victim lasts more than twenty minutes, they will be able to get their clothes back. The round will start over.”

“6—Antagonizer wins if he looses his load in one of the victims holes. When all the victims have been captured, players move on to the second of three levels.”

“7—If you are already engaged with Victim when the time runs out, you will not be able to separate until after you have lost your load. This time will be deducted from the next round.”

“8—One last rule. If you do not finish all three levels in four hours, the victim characters will become a permanent part of the game for others to use. This holds true if you shut off the game once it is started.”

Shit, does that mean my mother’s character will be available to anyone on the Internet. Wait. I am not connected to the Internet. If we loose, I can just delete the game before it is hooked back up.

“Hit the Accept button,” I hear Brian encouraging me.

Click.

“Twenty Minute Wait for Real Time Rendering.”

Time to get some refreshments and stretch. Shit, I might need to relieve myself in the bathroom. No use for blue balls.

A message crosses the screen. “Do you wish to watch previous rendered scenes?” Brian must have accepted it because I see a close up of Mom’s face start to come on the screen as I exit.

Shit I would like to watch that. Guess I can watch it after the game.

Josh heads to the bathroom. Muffled groans can be heard in the hall as he relieves some pressure. A much more relieved boy comes out.

A little later, as Josh makes some sandwiches for him and Brian, Brain sneaks into the bathroom.

As they get ready to start, Josh comes out and gives Brian a couple of sandwiches, chips, juice, and an empty plastic ice cream tub.

“What’s the tub for?” Brian asked with a frown on his face.

“Well, it says we can’t stop once we start so I thought if we had to take a piss,” I hold up my tub.

“Your gross,” Brian laughs.

“Just don’t spill any,” I warn him as I check out his screen.

“WOW!” I exclaim as I watch the part of the second episode with Mom.

“I skipped the first episode and came right to this one,” He grins at me. “It is hot!”

A warning flashes on the screen. “Play back will stop in 10 seconds. Game will resume.”

“That is bizarre,” I mumble. That is the type of hairspray Mom uses. Can they tell by the hair scan? Those look like Mom’s pink sheets. That dresser in the background... It looks too real. It looks like Mom’s...

The playback ends and a 30 second count down begins on the screen.

Shit, I got to get back to computer.

As I come in my room, I can make out the entrance to a warehouse as my character approaches. Brian’s character walks along side of me.

“Game will commence in 3 seconds.”

As we enter, a bell chimes and the game begins.

I take in the warehouse as I look for Mom. It is a typical steel warehouse with two three floors except the top two floors had glass floors. It was all fairly well lit. A dozen boxes were scattered on each floor.

I heard a sound from somewhere ahead.

I wonder. Grabbing my ear bud, I plug them in and crank the volume. Shit, I can hear people breathing.

“Turning to Brian’s character, I notice his character makes sounds walking but no breathing sounds. It must be the girls.

With the ear buds I find I have a much better directional sense for sound. Up a head to the right is where on source of breathing is coming from. Another is farther ahead to the left.

Taking one ear bud out, I yell to Brian, “Use you ear buds and crank the volume.”

I notice his character falls behind me as I continue on. Must be looking for his ear buds.

* * *

At the warehouse.

I arrived about ten minutes ago, just seconds before Sally. I tried to talk with her but the collar wouldn’t let me. Damn it! This is sick!!

Once inside, I try recalling all the directions. “... you can defend yourself with anything you are wearing ... except boots, garters, or nylons ...last more than fifteen minutes, you will be able to get your clothes back. The round will start over. Antagonizer wins if he looses his load in one of the victim’s holes. For every orgasm you reach, the desires that have awakened in you will become more permanent.”

This can’t be real! There is no way that this can become permanent.

Looking down at her enlarged boobs, she groans. No way are they catching me!

Sitting down, I try to remove my boots. They will only slow me down and they can’t be used as a weapon. Touching the zipper, a shock from my collar scolds me.

“OW!” I holler. Well I guess it will let me shout in pain, I realize as no shock punishes me for the exclamation. Shit, it is amazing how good it felt to make a sound.

Looking around, I realize my best chance of hiding is on the ground floor. I kneel behind a box and Sally motions she is going to go farther in.

About that time I hear another car pull up and two-car door close.

Shit, there here. And who are they. I mean the one who attacked me looked like my son but his flesh was to smooth. Is Josh somehow involved in this? Have they kidnapped him also?

A door creaks as I hunch further down. Fuck, this can’t be happening.

A warm stream leaks from my pussy and I realize it is not urine. I can’t actually be getting excited about this?

I try to be still as possible.

As she hunkers down, Josh is approaching from the other side. Using his ‘enhanced’ hearing, he had a pretty good idea where she is. He quietly hops on top of the crate and creeps to her.

What was that? Is that shadow moving? Fuck he is above me.

“AHHH!!!!” I scream. The creepy caricature of Josh freezes in place, hands over his ears.

This give me about ten seconds as I dash out from behind the crate. I am running for my life and Josh is right behind her.

“AHHH!!!!” I scream, hoping to freeze him again. But this time he barely seems to register the scream.

Swinging my purse I toss it at him. He tries to avoid it at the last moment but is to close to dodge as it grazed him. He frowns, turns around, picks up the purse, and heads back to the door.

“AHHH!” comes another scream from nearby. That creep looks just like Josh’s friend Brian. Well as much as the first one resembles Josh. Again he is a little to perfect.

Meanwhile I am heading up the ladders. No shelter here. I watch as Sally swings her purse, but it misses Brian. He continues on with the chase. Sally is frantically tearing at her shirt as she runs. Buttons are flying everywhere. Finally she has it off. Pivoting, she is able to whip Brian with it. He surrenders but holds onto the shirt as Sally tries to pull it away. Realizing it is a lost cause; she surrenders it and heads up a ladder near her.

I am quickly unbuttoning all but on button on my shirt lest I can’t get it off quick enough.

I find as I run the friction from my shirt on my nipples, the air movement on my pussy, and even the thong part of my panties between my ass cheeks is arousing me. Shit, this whole chase is somehow sickenly arousing.

Fuck!

I am not sure how I am even staying on my feet as I run in these heels. Sounds from the ladder let me know he already back in pursuit. Sliding on the glass floor as I take a corner, I end up on my but.

By the time I get up, he is already within fifteen feet of me. Snapping the one button off, I fling it at him.

It misses.

He slams me to the floor, pulls up my dress and rips out his gigantic cock. It feels like he is going to split me in two as he plunges into my pussy. FUCK, it hurts but it feels so good. I am already in the throws of an orgasm.

“AHH!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

And he stops. He just sits there.

HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO ME!!!

I am not sure if I am more upset with him fucking me or with him stopping inside of me; it is driving my up the wall. I find myself rocking back and forth on his still cock.

I am fucking myself on him. I can’t be doing this. I can’t be this desperate.

“AHHHHH!!!! FUCKK!!!!”

* * *

Meanwhile, back at the house.

Shit!!! Josh looks at his cock in horror. It was sticking out of his pants, 14 inches long and 2-¼″ in diameter.

Even as he looked at it, he could see the skin compressed and moving where his game character was fucking his mother’s character. Looking back at the screen he could see her screaming as she orgasms again and again.

After several minutes, he started thrusting again with his character, even as his own hips were moving. Hearing the bell ring for the end of the round, he kept going for another five minutes.

At the last minute, he thought of throwing his empty juice glass over his cock as he spurted his load. Tilting it down as much as possible, he watched as his glass filled. Finally holding it up, it was over half full. Looking around, he dumped it into the empty ice cream tub, cleaning himself off with an old sock.

As his character went back to the starting line, he realized he was already in an 8-minute deficit.

This can’t be happening, he tried to convince himself. Just then Brian came in, a shirt wrapped around his groin, a look of utter confusion on his face.

“I know,” I assured him.

“This can’t be real.”

Running out to the hall, I picked up the phone and dialed Mom’s number. Even as I did, I could hear a cell phone chirp on the game.

“AWWWW!!” came my mother’s voice over the phone and the computer at the same time.

“I am so sorry,” I whispered, tears coming down my cheeks as I hung up.

“We got to quit this game now,” he told me.

Turning back to the screen I looked for an exit. There was none. Clicking on the ‘X’ in the upper right corner, a warning appeared.

“If you do not finish all three levels in four hours, the victim characters will become a permanent part of the game for others to use. This holds true if you shut off the game once it is started. Three hours and twenty seven minutes left.”

“It can’t be serious,” Brian muttered. “There is no way it could make a human a part of the game.”

I looked down at my crotch and the recovering cock. Even as weirded out as I was, I was getting hard again.

“There is no way any of this can be happening,” I answered back.

“It is either real, and we need to beat the game to free them, or this is all some weird dream that will end soon,” I told him. “If it is a dream, nothing we do is real and no one will be hurt with either decision. If it is somehow real, then we have to do everything to free them.”

Brian slowly nods his head. “Let beat this game,” He agrees.

Looking at his soaking shirt, I toss him another tee shirt from my bed. “I used my glass to catch most of my load and the ice cream jug to store it in,” I explained.

He nodded even as he went back to his computer.

“Listen,” I hear Brian exclaim, as the time for round 2 is about to end. “There is no way we will catch them in time on our own. We need to band together and catch one at a time.”

“Mom first,” I holler as the time runs out. Since we did not gain any clothes this round, the girls stay hidden out in the warehouse.