The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VIDEO VIXEN

Disclaimer:

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

This story contains (MC) Mind Control, (MD) Male Dominance, (MF) Male/Female sex, (FF) a little Female/Female sex, (NC) Non-consensual Sex, (BD) Bondage, and Incest.

The young men in the story are young 18 year olds who are about to graduate high school.

Chapter 5 — THE FUFILMENT

Back at the house.

“TWO HOUR REMAINING,” the machine chimes. It had taken about an hour to finish Mom. That should give us two attempts at Sally.

‘I wonder if we should have left Mom tied up?’ I think to myself. She should be safe locked in her car but what happens if she comes home while we are trying to get Sally. What happens if she comes in while we are in the middle of the chase?

Finding myself back at the computer as we prepare to break Sally, I jot a note to Mom explaining this morning as best I can.

“I am so sorry,” I write. “It was only a game. I never knew what would happen. The game said you would become a permanent player in the game if we stopped. We had to win to set you free. We have to win to set Sally free.” I tape it up near the door.

“Time to start,” hollers Brian.

* * *

Almost an hour later.

I come in to see Brian sitting in my living room, naked from the waste down. He has a cup around his cock as he plays on the computer.

Fuck his cock is huge! Grabbing my breasts, I realize my tits are still huge.

“BRIAN!! JOSH!!” I yell though somewhat hoarsely.

I piece of paper flutters near my face. As I walk in as I read it.

FUCK!! It was Josh. These two perverts have ruined my.... I got to the part about becoming permanent player. Shit, they got to get Sally free.

Looking over Brian’s shoulder, I see they already have captured Sally. Seeing the cum drip out her ass and mouth, I realize they only need to fill her cunt.

CUNT? I don’t use that word. Not in real life.

I hear an echo of my own voice in my head, “I am a cock hungry cunt! I am an anal slut! I am a sperm addicted milf! I love sucking off josh and his friends! My son and friends love fucking me!”

As I stand up, I become aware of a smell coming out of an old ice cream jug next to him. Fuck, that is his cum and it is almost full.

Looking back at the screen, I see they have only a minute left. Brian’s cock captivates me as I can see the wrinkles in his flesh correlating to his characters cock in Sally’s mouth.

Hearing a chime sound, I realize they have lost.

Fuck!

I grab Brian’s bucket as his character is still fucking Sally’s mouth. Going into Josh’s room, I take his bucket and head into the kitchen. Better at least clean these out and get them something to eat.

Fuck it smells good.

As I fill glasses of juice for them my won thirst becomes apparent. Damn, I am thirsty.

My eyes are drawn to the buckets. Looking behind me, I grab a glass and pour a little of Josh’s and a little of Brian’s into it. Mixed drink I giggle to myself, still not quite taking the next step.

I hear groans come from the other room. I better be quick.

I look at the glass, which is filled with a milky liquid. Bottoms up. I chug it down.

“Mom?”

Fuck!!!

“Josh,” I manager, wiping the cum off my mouth with the back of my hand.

“I am so sorry,” he begins.

“No time for that now. We need to get Sally out of there.”

“I don’t see how we can do it. Each time we fuck, Brian and I increase our stamina. It is up to thirty-five minutes now.”

“How much time left,” I ask pulling him to the living room.

“About fifty-three minutes and counting,” Brian informs me. “But we will need to loose it twice.”

I look at the two boys, naked from the waste down, and realize the solution.

“Can you play on one computer?” I ask.

“Yes but..”

“Just get it set up,” I holler at them as I begin putting the rags off my body.

“Mom...”

“We can’t leave Sally in there,” I silence them.

As they stand there, I position Josh in behind me and Brian in front of me.

“You need to fuck me while you fuck her,” I whisper. “TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!”

They look at the screen. “Forty-nine minutes left.”

Brian hits the begin key. I feel Josh position himself behind me.

“USE MY ASS,” I holler at him. This has got to work!

“I AM A COCK HUNGRY CUNT! I AM AN ANAL SLUT! I AM A SPERM ADDICTED! I LOVE SUCKING OFF MY FRIENDS SON AND HIS FRIENDS! MY FRIEND”S SON AND HIS FRIENDS LOVE FUCKING ME!” I hear Sally’s character yell. She is already broken, barely conscious.

The strangest feeling comes over me as Josh enters me. I feel Sally’s tongue licking my anal canal, her breath breathing in my pussy.

Then Brian enters my mouth. I can taste Sally in my mouth. I can feel her slick canal on my tongue. When Brian puts the vibrator in, I feel it vibrating in my throat. The orgasms start immediately.

I hear Sally screams from the computer and somehow I know, she to can feel me.

I feel Josh reach for something, and that something now fills my cunt.

It feels like the end of my hairbrush. Damn the friction is wonderful.

Somewhere in that almost hour, they switch places. Fuck, it is incredible.

Again, consciousness leaves me as I am wrapped in a buzz of pleasure.

...

‘Did we free her?” I wonder finding myself lying between Josh and Brian.

I am still trying to clear the fuzz from my head; I realize what it was that woke me. Looking down between my legs, I see Sally playing with my hairbrush, my hairbrush that is shoved in my cunt.

“Sally...” I start. That is when her tongue interrupts me as it slides across the base of the brush, licking my moist lips.

A mischievous smile crosses her face. “Let’s wake the boys and have some fun.”

The shock on my face is replaced with a smile. After all, “I am a cock hungry cunt! I am an anal slut! I am a sperm addicted milf! I love sucking off josh and his friends! My son and friends love fucking me!”

The end.