The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Video Vixen II – CANDY EXPOSURE

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

Jason has lost his wife. Brad, a young man in their neighborhood, told him his wife was locked in a game. How could he believe him? But Brad himself had undergone some remarkable physical changes. And Jason had seen how his wife had acted the night before her disappearance. How could he ignore a chance to get his wife back? So he agreed to play.

Chapter 2 – CANDY EXPOSURE

Someone was shaking me awake. I was usually a light sleeper and it didn’t take much to awaken me. But I wanted to sleep. Ever since Shelly…

Shelly! Brad! The GAME!

I was instantly awake. Standing up quickly I felt a little dizzy. Something was different. Shit, I pushed Brad out of the way and ran to the bathroom. That should have been enough of a test, pushing Brad out of the way. But then I saw my reflection in the mirror.

I had changed. This was not some big hoax. I had hoped it had all been some bad joke but there was a leaner, taller, and stronger me. I couldn’t help but check down my pants. My junk was bigger in relaxation than it had ever been stiff.

“We only have about fifteen minutes,” Bras shouted from the living room. I already ate. You better grab a bite to eat. I explain the rules as you eat.”

Shelly, I needed to rescue Shelly. It is all about rescuing her, I reminded myself.

I put together a sandwich for myself, and a second and third sandwich. I was famished. Brad explained some of the rules.

“When you first enter a victim, you can move directly to the Abduction Adventure. When you choose a victim that is already in the machine, you need to earn enough games to use the victim.”

“Just tell me what I have to do to get her back.”

“The game should be ready by now. Let’s go check out the computer.”

As we walked over to the computer, Brad continued, “In these first three games, I can’t help you. It is just you against the computer. You just have to play it full heartedly if you want to win her back.”

I wasn’t sure I could do this.

The game was up. The background was in motion. It took me a minute to realize it was a magnification of a picture of Shelly, panning slowly over her body. Despite my misgivings, I was actually aroused.

GAME 1 – CANDY EXPOSURE

<Continue>

The camera zoomed out and I realized it that the background was more than just a picture; it was a video feed from where Shelly was being held. She was sitting naked on a chair with a collar around her neck. Her arms chained above her head and her ankles were chained to the floor.

CHOOSE OUTFIT

There were various bras, corsets, thongs, G-strings, nylons, garter belts, and shoes to choose from. The more I looked, the more I realized these were items I had seen her try on from that seedy lingerie store.

I tried to choose the most conservative outfit I could. A black corset with teal green ribbon, a matching thong with teal green ribbon bikini ties on the side, black nylons with butterfly cutout patterns, and knee high boots.

A door opened in one of the walls and a shelf slid out. The items I had picked were laid out on it.

Her chains snapped open. She stood there for a second, hesitating. Then a small red light lit on the collar as she grabbed at it in pain. Quickly she stood up and put the lingerie on.

I had chosen the corset thinking it would at least cover her breasts. I had thought wrong as strategically place holes allowed her nipples to peak out. I was amazed at how far they popped out.

The thong I had picked out was ridiculously small as her folds of her vagina started to slide around the edges. The back was swallowed up in her ass cheeks.

She looked damn sexy standing there in her boots and lingerie.

A new choice of clothes appeared or more like costumes. A nurse’s outfit appeared as well as a policewoman, airline stewardess, and candy striper outfits. They all had one thing in common; they were very sexy and not at all practical. I chose the policewoman’s outfit since the top was baggier than the others.

Still, it only had two low buttons that worked, allowing her breast to peak out whenever she moved.

The last item on a tray was a pink egg shaped item. I didn’t know what it was but from Shelly’s reaction, I realized she did. She picked it up, again hesitation. Again the red light went off and she reached for her collar. It was obviously giving her quite a shock.

Then grabbing the item from the tray, she reached up her skirt, pulling down her panties to insert it in her vagina. Then she carefully pulled the wire up so it stuck above the waist line of her skirt. Smoothing down her skirt, you could not even see it.

(Check remote control. “+” increases vibration and “-“ decreases vibration.)

I hesitated but I had to know it worked for the game. I pressed on the “+” button and Shelly started squirming. She was obviously embarrassed but also as obvious, she was becoming quite aroused. I hit “-“until it shut off.

The door opened and two large featureless men came in. Each grabbed a hold of one of Shelly’s arms and escorted her out. The video feed changed to glass booth with spotlights on. I could see a crowd of men in what looked like some cheap strip joint. Then the lights outside the booth faded out until all I could see was the inside of the booth and glass appeared to be mirrors. The glass must be one-way mirrors, I realized.

Then the floor of the booth sunk downward. A few seconds later, it came back with Shelly on it as well as a basked with several items in it.

<Memory Wipe> <Full Memory>

(This will reset the woman’s memory back to when she first entered the warehouse and prior to any games)

“Should I choose memory wipe?” I hollered to Brad.

SHELLY

Fuck not again. How many times had she entered this booth? How many times had she been fucked and in more ways than she had ever imagined? That she had enjoyed it only made it worse.

She flicked her middle finger at the mirror and the men she knew were behind it. But she knew it was futile. Most of the time…

A green mist filled the cage. Some the mist was green, sometimes it was blue. Both contained a type of aphrodisiac she had surmised from previous times. But the green mist stole away her…

What was it that was stolen? She was. She had been abducted. She could remember the man in the car grabbing hold of her outside the lingerie store. He had placed this collar on her neck. What had he called it? A Bitch Collar. It is made to keep bitches like you inline.

His face had seen so familiar but she had never met a man as well muscular as him. Maybe it was from some show on weight lifters, she thought. She was a fitness freak. If she could just get her hand on him she would show him what she had learned in her self-defense class.

Then the shock had hit her. It had run through her complete body. She had never felt pain like that. When it cleared, her had told her the rules of some game he had made up.

“In a few minutes, I am going to give you an address. You are going to drive directly there. Once there, you will enter a warehouse. The door is unlocked

“You will have fifteen minutes to find a hiding place. Then my associate and I will come hunting you.”

Abduction Rules for Victim.

  1. You are not allowed to talk to anyone who is not part of the game. If you even think it, a shock will go through the collar until you stop.
  2. You are not allowed to deviate from the directions I gave you. Again you will receive a shock if you do.
  3. You will have fifteen minutes to dive to the warehouse. If you are late, you will receive a shock. If the car stays in one spot for more than a minute, you will receive a shock.
  4. Once you are in the warehouse, you will not be able to leave. If you try, you will receive a shock.

Then he had left.

Not wanting to experience the shock again, she had gone the first few blocks as instructed. Then looking back to she was not followed; she had picked up her cell phone to call the cops. That is when the shock returned. She almost passed out this time, as it was even more intense.

She threw the phone out the window before the shock finally subsided.

What was she going to do?

She followed the directions and only hoped to be able to clobber the guy at this warehouse. When she pulled up, she had seen another women entering. It had been the lady from the lingerie store. She blushed. She had never even been remotely interested in women before today. And yet she had gotten off, not once but several times, modeling lingerie in front of her.

The last thing she remembered was entering the warehouse. Now she was in some type of mirrored room with loud music beating down on her and dressed in some type of bimbo cop outfit.

How had she gotten here? Why were certain parts of her so sore? Had she been raped when she had been out of it?

A tone sounded over the music. It had come from above her head. A message board near the ceiling flashed, “Dance seductively”.

Screw him if… A small shock zapped her neck reminding her of the collar around her neck.

She started dancing. It was only dancing, she thought.

What the hell? She felt a warm vibration in her pussy… vagina. She started reaching down when the collar again gave her a warning zap.

She raised her hands. She couldn’t believe how good that thing in her felt. As she raised her hands higher, the vibration increased.

FUCK it felt so good.

JASON

Maybe the mind wipe would at least give her a little reprieve from all she had suffered.

The rules of the game appeared.

Strip-Photo – Candy Exposure

  • Gassed woman – Increases her horniness
  • Using the vibrator, you need to excite the woman enough that she doesn’t mind stripping off her clothing.
  • Snap pictures of her as she performs. Need one picture for each item of clothing she strips. Make sure she is distracted enough not to notice camera.
  • You will need to use the collar at the beginning. Hold down the space bar to turn in on. The longer you hold it down the more intense it will become.
  • The more excited she is, the more she will strip
  • You must tease her enough that she will continue but keep her hungry enough to need more. Watch arousal level on the right.
  • After stripping her, you will need to shut off he vibrator and get her to use a vibrating dildo on herself.
  • Slowly turn up lights to reveal crowd.
  • Ultimately, you will need the crowd approval rating to reach 100 before the time runs out. See crowd approval bar on left.

Looking at the screen, I could see the green “arousal” level on the left and the red “Approval” level on the left. There was also an icon of a camera that must be used to take pictures with, I reasoned.

I also noticed the clock at the top of the screen. It was ticking. It was at 19:35 when I looked at it. I better get moving.

I type in “Dance Seductively.”

She just stood there. Remembering the changing room, I pressed the space bar for just half a second. It jolted her and she immediately stood up and started to dance half-heartedly. The speed that she replied in made me feel like that though her mind did not remember what had gone on, her body did remember the collar.

Fuck the crowd level, which had only been a small red line before, was shrinking. She had to do better.

I hit the “+” sign. I saw her hands start down to her crotch and before I could even react, her collar flashed. Straightening back up, she continued to dance.

There must be something that the collar punishes for automatically, such as trying to remove the vibrator.

A watched as Shelly’s body started betraying her and swaying to the music. Both the arousal level and the approval level started rising.

Shelly

Soon she found her hips grinding at an invisible man and her tits swaying.

Another tone sounded. She looked up. “Remove your shirt, slowly.”

If they thought… An intense vibration shook her pussy.

Her hands made their way to the buttons automatically. First one, then the next button came undone.

Pulling it off, the clothes slid across her exposed nipples. A groan escaped her.

Her hand dropped the shirt and cuddled her breasts.

A flash came from somewhere. What was she doing? She pulled her hands away from her breasts.

Still as she danced, her hands found their way back to her breasts. First gently cuddling them and then more firmly squeezing them. The vibration in her pussy increased ever so lightly, rewarding her for her actions.

Another tone sounded. Looking up, the sign read, “Remove your skirt, twirl it over your head, and toss it at the mirror.”

Right, like she was going to do that.

Several pulses of quick vibrations attacked her pussy. She could feel her juice leaking down her leg, already having saturated her panties.

Then the vibration subsided.

NO! No! She needed it.

She slid her hands down her side and slowly unzipped the skirt. Damn her hands felt so good. She could imagine them being someone else’s hands as the slid off her skirt.

The vibrations started picking back up. Stepping out of her skirt, she swirled it over her head. The vibrations increased ever so slightly again. She tossed it at the window.

Her hands wanted so much to go to her pussy but message and not to remove the vibrator this time. Still, remembering the earlier shock, her hands started squeezing her ass, sliding down her ass crack.

She found she actually enjoyed rubbing her asshole. If she could have thought clearer, she would have realized that this was not what she had ever enjoyed. She had always found in disgusting. But her lust controlled her more than her mind.

Again, several flashes game from somewhere in front of her. But opening her eyes, she could only see some sexed up woman groping her ass. She blushed, it was her reflection. Still she did not stop.

Several minutes later, another tone sounded. “Remove Corset”.

She didn’t even argue as she reached around behind her back and unclasped the corset. Shortly, it joined her skirt and blouse on the floor at her feet.

Fuck, it felt so good to have her tits swing free. She wished Jason could see her now. She had always been so uptight.

Another tone. “Remove thong.”

She knew she should fight more, but it was a losing battle. She untied the ribbons on her hips and pulled off the thong.

Again more flashes. As she opened her eyes, she thought at first she could see a camera beyond the mirror… and a crowd of men.

She shook her head. She was just imagining things.

She had to squeeze her knees together to keep the vibrator in. Still it was slipping out.

Risking a shock, she reached down with her hand to push it back in. The vibrator gave several reaffirming pulses. Damn, her fingers felt so good.

Then vibrator stopped.

NOO!! She was so close. It couldn’t stop now. What had she done wrong?

She looked up at the screen.

“Use what is in the basket.”

Basket?

Then she remembered it being in the room with her when she had come to. Looking down, she saw an assortment of sex toys. Somehow, though she could never remember anyone telling her, she knew how each would work and feel.

She had never used sex toys before. But she was so damn desperate.

Reaching down she grabbed a dildo. She blushed as she realized the size and that it was atomically correct. Two large balls hung on the 13-inch long inch-and-a-half bright red dildo. It would never fit.

Angling at her pussy, using her other hand to spread her lips, she found easier than she would have believed to slide it in. AND IT WAS VIBRATING!!

Soon she forgot her reluctance as she began to actively fuck the dildo.

JASON

“FUCK,” JASON yelled. “I am running out of time! She is going to lose it way before the crowd’s approval rating reaches 100.”

“The more holes you fill, the more the crowd likes it,” Brad yelled back.

He needed to win this game.

SHELLY

She heard a tone but tried to ignore it.

Then the vibrations stopped. Still she was close enough that it didn’t matter. Then a small shock on her collar brought her down a level.

What the hell! She was so frustrated! Looking up she saw the sign. “Anal Dildo.”

NO! NO! NO!

She tried to keep going but another small shock interrupted her.

She needed this. She didn’t care how humiliating this was.

She reached into the basket and found the smallest dildo she could find. It was a clear seven-inch long, one-inch diameter dildo. It was prelubed. Still holding its big brother in her cunt, she pressed the smaller dildo against her asshole.

She surprised herself when it popped it. A little painful but actually quite enjoyable she realized.

The pussy dildo started vibrating again. Shit it was worth it, she rationalized.

She didn’t even pay attention to the flashes going on around her. She round she liked to alternate strokes, one in, the other out as she fucked both her holes.

It was amazing. It was like she could hear a crowd cheering as she came to the finish line.

Then she opened her eyes. She light had come up in the room outside. The mirror in front of her had receded into the floor. She was in the middle of a strip bar, fucking herself.

A camera on a remote arm was flashing away. So that was where the flashes had been coming from.

STOP! She screamed at herself but her body refused to obey. Men were throwing money up at her like she was a cheap stripper.

Then she realized that she was actually enjoying their attention. It was then she had her mind-blowing orgasm, collapsing onto the floor.

She could feel the floor start to drop but she could not move.

Soon she was staring up at two huge naked men. Each of them grabbing one of her arms and pulled the dildos free. Then they ushered her down the hall back to the dressing room.

What was in store for her now?