The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Video Vixen II – X-VADOR

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

Jason has lost his wife. Brad, a young man in their neighborhood, told him his wife was locked in a game. How could he believe him? But Brad himself had undergone some remarkable physical changes. And Jason had seen how his wife had acted the night before her disappearance. How could he ignore a chance to get his wife back?

He awoke in the middle of the night to play the game. He had enhanced his computer game character prior to sleeping. He couldn’t believe it; he had changed into his character.

All that mattered was winning Shelly back! Whatever the cost.

Chapter 3 – X-VADOR

JASON

{YOU HAVE ONE LEVEL 1}

<Delete Pictures> <Save Pictures To Hard Drive>

“YES!” Jason yelled, jumping up and down. “I DID IT!”

“GREAT!” Brad hollered back. “I almost have Jessica there.”

Brad had forgotten about Jessica. Jessica was a local teacher whom Brad had entrapped in the game with Brad’s wife Shelly.

He looked back at the screen. He should delete the pictures. But damn she had been so very hot.

He chose <Save Pictures To Hard Drive>.

Shouldn’t waste them, after all she had gone through.

<Proceed to next level>

“Should I continue?” I yelled to Brad.

Better take a little break. The next level is a fighting level.

Great. Shelly had taken all those Judo classes. She used to practice flipping me. This was going to take more effort.

As I made a sandwich, I thought of Shelly’s weak points. She had once been beamed in the head during a softball game. It had knocked her out. Though you could not see any damage from it, her left eye had never fully recovered its vision. I wonder if the game would still have that weakness.

I thought about how to exploit this and any other weakness I knew. Finishing my sandwich, I headed back to the computer. Maybe I was a little too eager to get back there, I frowned.

I met Brad finishing up his game.

“I advanced Jessica to the next level,” he told me. “She is not as good a fighter as Shelly, so it shouldn’t be too bad.”

“Any hints for the next level,” I asked him.

“Don’t think of it as a game when you play,” he told me. “And in this level, things will begin to feel more real.”

I gave him a blank look.

“When they hit you, you will feel it. There will be no permanent marks but it will feel real. Don’t freeze in shock.”

I was about to blow him off and then I caught a reflection of myself in the mirror, my new self.

“Better take some towels with you.”

“Towels?”

Brad blushed as he continued. “You’ll understand.”

I went back to the bathroom and grabbed a half dozen. As I headed past the kitchen I tossed Brad three of them.

“Has your wife ever lassoed a horse before?”

“No.” What a weird question.

“The reason I asked is that in the next level, you will pick out a costume for her. She will have the power of the heroine you choose. Wonder Whore has the least super powers. Her strengths are her agility and strength. Only super powers are passed on to the players. She does have a lasso put if she doesn’t know how to use it, you should be OK.”

That made a twisted kind of sense.

“And choose the Alien for your character. He may not fly or have super strength, but his arms are like elastics, which can change shape and stretch for greater reach. He also has rubbery legs, which allow him to jump higher than Wonder Whore. And he can bring a woman to an orgasm much faster.”

A waited for him to elaborate but he just turned around to grab his sandwich.

I guess I would find out.

I got comfortable in the chair and set the towels next to me.

<Proceed> I clicked.

There was Shelly, sitting in the corner of the room, naked with her knees up against her chest. I wanted so badly to hold her. Better get this over with.

(Choose Victims Identity)

<Super Slut> <Inviso Cunt> <Wonder Whore>

I clicked <Wonder Whore>.

A tone came from the speakers.

Shelly

When I had come back into the room, a shower had turned on in the far corner. I hadn’t noticed it or the drain in the floor when I was in here last. I caught the hint that I was to clean up.

I hesitate for a moment by knew I was due for a shock if I didn’t do as I was instructed.

I pulled off my boots, stockings and garter belt and stepped into the shower. I noticed a panel with the message, “Soap Cycle 2:00”. As soon as I stepped into the shower, it started counting down. Soapy water was coming out of the nozzle.

I quickly scrubbed up. The hot water felt so good, almost washing the way the shame I felt for the way I had gotten off in front of

A ‘ding’ sounded. Looking up the panel had changed to “Rinse 2:00”. The nozzle changed over to water only. I found myself enjoying running my hands along my body as I rinsed off. Maybe someone was getting a hard on watching me.

Shit, snap out of it Shelly. You are not some slutty whore.

As the water shut off, I stood there a second wondering where the towels were. Then I nearly jumped out of my skin as warm air started blowing out holes along the ‘shower’ walls. Damn that actually felt good.

My knees spread apart to allow it to blow dry my pussy. Ummm!! Turning around, I spread my ass cheeks to let the air dry between then. I have to admit, I enjoyed the airflow over my asshole.

I was actually disappointed when it stopped.

A shelf appeared that had an array of makeup and a hairbrush. Above the shelf, the tiled reconfigured itself into a mirror. Picking up the hairbrush, I realized the handle was actually a dildo. This brought memories of a dream I had where I had fucked my hairbrush. It was so sick and yet…

After finishing my hair I picked up the makeup. It was pretty ghastly stuff consisting of bright red lipstick, heavy eyeliner, green eye shadow, etc. I debated not putting it on but I knew what the cost would be. Rubbing my neck, I picked up the lipstick.

Soon some cheap hussy was staring back at me in the mirror. I just smiled at her-me. Fuck you! I thought.

I was also ashamed of my behavior. Moving to a corner, I sat down on the tile floor and pulled my knees up to my chest and waited

It was only a few minutes more another chime broke me out of my reverie. My body automatically stood up and I started spinning around with my hands behind my head without even thinking. It was as if by body had been condition to do so. So many thing seemed like I had done them before but I could not seem to remember when.

I found my nipples actually stiffening up at the thought that I might be being watched. Since when had I become such an exhibitionist?

Another chime and I looked over at the wall. What I thought was lingerie popped out of the wall. Going over, I found it was actually a costume. A blue French-cut bikini bottom with white stars over what little cloth there was. Two gold colored metal cones with gold colored spandex formed the strapless bikini top. When I put it on I found the tips of the cones had been removed so the nipples on my compressed breasts where squeezing out them. The red vinyl cinch had a gold vertical stripe that started narrow at my belly button and widened out to cover the bottom of my boobs. White thigh high stocking poked about two inches above the red over the knee boots. Two narrow gold chains acted as garters that attached to the bottom front of the red cinch. A gold belt headpiece with a red star held back my hair. 4″ wide metal bands clipped over my wrists. Finally a gold belt with a lasso finished off the outfit.

I remember thinking this heroine had been scantily clad. She looked like a church girl compared to what I looked like.

I heard the door open. My two mindless guards were back.

As they ushered me down the hall, I found myself stumbling into them to get a chance to brush against their large cocks. I couldn’t believe I wanted to touch them, but it gave me great pleasure.

We passed several doors on our way. I couldn’t even see the end of the hallway. Must be some type of optical illusion.

Finally they turned and opened a door for me. I walked into a square three-foot by three-foot closet. As the door closed, I felt the floor rising. Where would I rise to, I wondered?

The ceiling opened as I approached. The ‘sky’ above me was a strange red with purplish clouds. I could feel the heat before I was even out of the hole.

The floor stopped.

I peered around at the alien landscape. A screen was built into the rock wall on my right. It showed a map and some directions.

  1. Make it to the your invisible plane before reaching two orgasms for each fuck hole.

Each fuck hole? I thought back to the strip dance I had finished earlier. I had never thought of my mouth and ass as a fuck hole before, but I could see it now.

I grimaced; let them try to stop me. I was and excellent fighter. I jumped to the top of the rock in front of me and spotted the ‘tree’ from the map. It looked to be about three miles, an easy jog.

I started toward is keeping an eye out as I went. I was passing a rock outcrop when the creature jumped out in front of me.

He was a humanoid but not human. The creepiest part of him was his face. I knew that face; it was a distorted image of Jason my husband. But this creature was all muscle and cock. A large thirteen-inch cock sprung from his torso. He did not have hands. Shit! Where his hands should have been, were thick long cocks.

I lead with a classic front kick. I was gratified to see him land on his ass. I did not wait to see if he would get up, I took off running.

That is when I felt the sting on my ass as I tumbled forward. It seemed his hands and arms could stretch and thin. He had whipped me with his arm like it was a whip.

I got up and found a huge tear in my bikini bottoms. My red right cheek now hung out on display.

I stumbled and kept running.

I had covered several hundred feet when I heard his feet behind me. I leapt to a 3′ high boulder to have the high ground. He sprinted to my left side, the side with my bad eye. I tried to circle around to get a better look at him.

Snap. I doubled over in pain as I grasped my cunt. My sore red bare cunt. The front and back of my bikini bottoms no longer were connected.

Even as I grimaced, I was surprised to find out how wet I had become. I was never a sadist before but my body seemed to be enjoying it.

Snap. I almost stumbled off the rock as his whip cut lose my belt and the waist band of my ruined outfit. I just had time to reach my lasso as the belt dropped. The Golden Lasso. I remembered that the lasso it was made to resemble had the power to force anyone captured in it to obey and tell the truth.

Unwinding it, I twirled it over my head and tossed it at him. At first he seemed scared of it but after my first useless throw, he started approaching again.

If I could jump over him, I could drop the loop over the top of him.

I crouched and waited my chance. Then, as he got close enough, I sprung over his head. I was just about to drop it on him when his ‘hand’ shot up and straight into my pussy. I dropped the rope as my hands reached down and grabbed the arm that impaled me. I felt my own weight driving it deeper into me.

It was incredible as he penetrated. It was so huge I thought it would split me. Still is sunk deeper into my pussy. A strange sensation of fingers running along the inside of my cunt drove me crazy. He lowered me to the ground as the most intense orgasm I could remember washed over me. I just lay there as I felt his cock/arm pump its load into my hole. I could feel the overflow of his and my juice leak out and down my thighs. Finally he withdrew.

I stood up to face me, embarrassed by the amount of cum leaking out of me. Maybe it would at least make me a little slipperier and harder to catch.

I kept him in front of me as I circled around for a better hit. I was a little leery of his whip/cock arms.

I noticed a strange expression on his face. It is as if he feels bad about hurting me. Fuck that you perverted creep. Time to exploit it, as I had done many times when Jake was feeling guilty.

As he hesitated, I led with a straight front kick; I catching him in the groin. He was hurting. I followed up with an elbow to the top of his head, as he stood there bent over.

I should have run, I was so close to the plane, but I was so angry with all that had happened. I wanted to punish this son-of-a-bitch.

Driving forward, I set myself to drive my right knee into his face. Instead, I felt a sharp pain on the backside of my left knee. My bum knee gave way as his arm slapped the side of my knee and I fell.

When I looked up at him this time, I did not see any mercy in his eyes.

Crack. The metal cone covering my now sore red right boob bounced to the ground. I found my hands covering my boob instead of delivering punishing blows.

Crack. The other cone fell with the rest of the bikini top.

With a mad dash I ran. The alien, still sore from my groin kick, hobbled after me. I couldn’t be that far from the plane.

Toping a hill, I saw a glint where there shouldn’t be any. It must be the plane. I concentrated on it trying to use the tiara and was rewarded so see flames kick out of the engine.

Crack. My concentration was broken as I again was knocked to the ground with his whipping arm. Then I felt his slimy arm wrap around me. It slid between my breasts. As it neared my face, I realized what the slime was, my own juice mixed with his from the earlier fucking it had given me.

It was so gross having that thing in my face I tried to tell myself. I fought valiantly to keep my mouth closed as it pushed against my lips. Then with his other arm he slapped my ass.

As I let out a yelp, the one in my face slid into my mouth. It was so disg…. It was so… I couldn’t believe how good it tasted.

Soon it was pumping in and out of my mouth. I found my tongue working against me as I licked and sucked the juice from his member. It was so arousing… I felt my pussy spasm as another orgasm rippled over my body.

I couldn’t have orgasmed from giving a disgusting blow job, I tried to tell myself, but I had.

I was still catching my breath when I felt his real cock slide along my pussy. I was dripping all over him. I pressed against him hoping he would enter. Then it slid up and pushed against my ass bud.

“NOO!!!” I screamed in vain as the pressure increased. This couldn’t be happening.

“Pop,” I felt it slip past my sphincter as he violated me. Still it pressed forward until most of the 13 inches was submerged in my ass.

The small dildo from earlier was nothing compared to his huge dick. It was uncomfortable large, though not as painful as I thought it would be. It was as if my asshole had already been stretched.

Then he started the in and out motion. I felt better with each stroke. Soon I was enjoying it as he fucked my ass. I was so ashamed but I did not want him to stop.

“FUCKKKKKK!!!” I hollered as I crested another wave. Then his other cockish appendages slip up to the vacant holes. This time there was not fight. He alternated his thrusts in my ass and pussy. The cock in my mouth slid in time with the one in my ass, pushing me securely onto both.

It was the strangest feeling. It was the best feeling. I loved having all my holes filled. It must be the drugs they have given me, I rationalized. But at that moment, I did not care. I just wanted it all.

I don’t know how many orgasms I reached in the next hour. Most of the time, it was like one continual orgasm. I do know I had lost the game several times over. Then I felt all his organs stiffen up even more. I knew what was coming. I should try to disengage myself. I should.

Then he was pumping his jism into me. All three holes at the same time. Pumping and pumping. I blacked out before he was finished.

JASON

FUCKK!!!! It was like nothing I had ever experienced. My arms felt like my arms and also like cocks at the same time. I was losing it. At least only my cock was spraying its load into the towel I had shoved over the top of it.

I had put it there the first time I lost it, with my hand in her pussy; I had freed my cock and shot its load into the wall. So that is why Brad had recommended the towels.

Now I had a pile of cum soaked towels at my feet.

I had to get up.

<Proceed To The Next Level>

First I needed a break. I had won another level. I almost had not been able to continue to whip her until she had kneed me in the groin. The anger in her eyes had only fueled my lust.